Photo Manipulation

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jennsi79
Silver Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Photo Manipulation

Post by jennsi79 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:34 pm

This was just a picture of my son climbing up my legs but I found a stock photo of an eggshell and well you can see I had some fun with it.

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Deborah Lynne » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:08 pm

Awwwwww That is too cute!!!!! Awesome work!!! I like that! You're good!!!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:21 am

That is beutiful Jenn. Such an adorable guy, and cute!
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

windigospirit
Silver Member

a window to my soul

Post by windigospirit » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:11 am

jennsi79
Silver Member

Post by jennsi79 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:35 pm

Thanks, I had a great time doing this one. I think the idea would be perfect for a baby born around Easter.