Colorizations

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jennsi79
Silver Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Colorizations

Post by jennsi79 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:47 am

You know how you can go to Sears or another portrait studio and pay a ton to have photos colored for you? Well, lets just say I don't like paying for something if I don't have to.

So here is one of the pictures my husband took of my daughter Christmas day, I colored it in Photoshop. I think it turned out pretty well, he is wanting to tack my business onto his photography site when he starts it to do special services for people like this.

So, question. Would you all pay to have someone come to you home, take a pic like this and do this type of photo manipulation to it if you could? Wanting some feedback to see if it would be worth the time.

The picture was taken by my hubby just in front of my mother in laws fireplace, no special set up or anything like that. I did the photo manipulations.

Here is the original.

Here is the finished product.

MadameScetch
Registered Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MadameScetch » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:32 am

This looks really cool...

You could actually set it up so that people send photos to you also & then you transform them. I think it could be a great job, if it is set up correctly!! I wish you luck with it!! There are different possiablities for how you can advertise & for how you can either take the pics or recieve the pics from others to transform. Mail, email..etc...

Just remember if the business takes off you would proably need to add a stipualtion that the origianl photo won't be returned until the new one is ready or that it won't be possiable the return to original--depending on the circumstance--& make sure Postage is added into the price of the Photo.

The more I think about it, the better it sounds.
You are very talented & so I feel you can really get a good business going with this.
SPEAK WITH TRUTH...LIVE WITH ADVENTURE...GIVE WITH COMPASSION...LOVE WITH HEART & SOUL...DIE WITH KNOWLEDGE!

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:03 am

Jenn yes I would pay to have that done, I have a pic of my grandson and I would love to see what you could do with it. You are one awesome lady and you do such beautiful work.

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

jennsi79
Silver Member

Post by jennsi79 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:34 pm

Thank you for the feed back, I may start helping out at my husbands new work. He kind of plugged my art and photo manipulation skills while he was there and the owner seemed interested.

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:39 pm

You truely do such beautiful art work Jenn and you should be very proud of your accomplishments so far I know you are going to go alot farther then you are right now.

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called