Who says you cant teach an old goat new tricks

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
littlefeather500
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who says you cant teach an old goat new tricks

Post by littlefeather500 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:04 am

Littlefeather500

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:08 am

Awwwwww He's so purty!!!!! I love goats!!!! I want a couple pigmy goats, but Ron says no! :cry: He says I'll just have them coming in the house like the dog and cats. He's probably right......LMBO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:14 am

Our son Scott says Im not right because I taught the goat to beg and shake hands. I did not tell Dick we were getting a goat it was a surprize.!!!!! :shock: But he wont let him in the house. He does come up on the porch sometimes.
Littlefeather500

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:18 am

We used to have goats when we were kids. We used to bring the baby ones in the house. Mom would get so mad at us! They got into everything!!! LOL
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:23 am

What a mess they can make. Taz likes to go for walks with us. We dont have many children out here for Tony to play with so we give him lots of animal friends.
Littlefeather500

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:51 am

Animal friends are the best! I loved my animal friends!!! We made pets of all the farm animals. Sure made it rough come butchering time, though!
Deborah Lynne

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:55 am

I know what you mean. Never bothered me much when it came to the chickens but the rest of then it was sad.
Littlefeather500

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:59 am

Yep. I never could eat the meat. They were my babies! I would cry for days and refuse to talk to my Mom and Dad! LOL
Deborah Lynne

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:01 am

LOL My little sister never has been on a farm much. She came to visit me and we had chicken for dinner. She refused to eat. Said she would not eat anything she fed breakfast to.
Littlefeather500

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:08 am

LMBO!!!! We eventually learned not to get so attached to the animals! Was it a freshly killed chicken? If not, you could have told her she hadn't fed that chicken!!! LOL
Deborah Lynne

Cutest_Jewel
Platinum Member

Post by Cutest_Jewel » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:44 am

I WANNA NOTHER GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had one back in alabama!I miss him so much bbut my butt dont -rubs butt- he took it jus a lil to far there!lol -cries- I want my billy!!!!!

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:36 pm

Goats are easy to breed and no artificial feed necessary. All they eat is clean green grass and nice source of clean meat. Not much fatty. They can also make meek friends or pet. They always remind me of the story Heidi, my favourite childhood story.

Go for it!!!!
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:06 pm

I could never eat my goat. He is to much like a dog. He can shake hands and plays ball with us. Got loose the other day and chased the dogs. It was funny. But catching him is not easy. :lol:
Littlefeather500

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:10 pm

Remember the movie "BABE?" After that was shown bacon and ham and anything porky products are losing sales. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding. No, I can't blame you. At home my parents only butchered goat once a year! Besides, I had no control because I was always away each time the meheeheheheeeeeeee my goatie.

Don't you know that I can talk to the animals? Ask my stepdaughter.
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~