Pic Of my baby boy standing on his own!

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jennsi79
Silver Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pic Of my baby boy standing on his own!

Post by jennsi79 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:50 pm

Oh my I am so proud of him! He doesn't turn 6 months old till tuesday and he stood all by himself today!!!!!

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:53 pm

LOL That's cute, Jenn. Looks like he's ready to step into the ring with Muhammed Ali!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

jennsi79
Silver Member

Post by jennsi79 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:56 pm

hehe, funny you should say that, we always play with him, pretending he is the next Rocki lol.

Lifeistoshort
Gold Member

Post by Lifeistoshort » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:42 am

beautiful baby boy you have there
hugs kim :)

jennsi79
Silver Member

Post by jennsi79 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:09 pm

Thank you! ^_^

~hugs~

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:58 am

He is such a cutie. Walking before you know it.
Littlefeather500

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:04 am

Awwwww So cute!!!! Don't you just love that moment!!! He'll be running you ragged soon! LOL
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

Bola
Silver Member

Post by Bola » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:18 am

Wao! I like your baby, he looks cute.
hi friends, you are welcome to my world.

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:00 am

I don't have a boy Jen. Incase you need some extra hands, sing out, yell out, scream out or yodel doooooooooo.....

Can we borrow HIM? You need a break.

Gorgeous Angel!
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:02 am

HE IS PRECIOUS !

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:11 pm

Beautiful child, but then all of God's children are beautiful, and lovingly held in the palm of His hands for eternity. They are only held in ours for just a little while, so we must savory every minute of their life. God bless you, my friend.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

jennsi79
Silver Member

Post by jennsi79 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:30 pm

Very true Steve, but as any mother would think of her own child - I think mine is the most precious lol. But that is any mother.