The Pride of Australia: Amongst too many

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dreamtime
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Pride of Australia: Amongst too many

Post by Dreamtime » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:27 am

ImageSydney Harbour: Most Beautiful In The World
ImageThe Sydney Opera House
ImageThe girls posing on the platform, January 1999
ImageThe Opera House From Circular Quay, 11-8-2005
ImageCircular Quay/The Footsteps
ImageThe Writers Walk
Last edited by Dreamtime on Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:07 am, edited 17 times in total.
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Deborah Lynne » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:12 am

Wonderful pics, Leah! Beautiful scenes! Thanks for posting these. I enjoyed the "visit" to your country!!! LOL
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:51 am

Thank you Leah for sharing your beautiful home with us. I will try to visit it someday.
Littlefeather500

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:25 pm

Hey Leah, I think I told you this that first night I met you here, but Australia is one of two places I always wanted to visit and one day, with God's blessing, I will see your beautiful country. Thank you for the pics. Do you have any of the Australian Outback?

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Thank You All dear Friends

Post by Dreamtime » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:13 pm

Thanks cutie Dotty, Deb, littlefeather (would love calling you your preferred name) and Brad.

I will let the pictures speak for itself. The beauty of this continent can make patriotic and obsessive of its blessings.

As for the outback Brad, I can show you but not the ones I personally take.

Lots of backroad beauties though.
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:00 pm

I'd love to see them, Leah. Thank you.

Lifeistoshort
Gold Member

Post by Lifeistoshort » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:45 am

Beautiful pics, wish i lived there it looks so beautiful there
hugs kim

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:24 am

These are some beautiful pics and they certainly show somw beautiful places in Australia. thanks for sharing them with all of us.
Last edited by LadyMustang on Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:25 pm

Please do come. Australia is no less than your sister/brother country infact, through Joseph, the Coloured Coat Pet of Jacob.

Thanks heaps Brad, Kim and Wilma.

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:54 am

for your lovely comments Friends