A few pieces of my art work

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Quiet Thunder
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Quiet Thunder » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:56 pm

I give them to people to put on the net my dear friend I don't playgerize I haven't done that since my first paper in the 6th grade when I didn't even know what it meant then but I do this stuff myself and I have friends in many places that aren't really my friends at all and yes i see that alot of people have my stuff on their site but they are the ones doin that not me atleast some people are cool about saying they didn't draw it but a friend did.But I don't plagerize.like I said. I have copies of these here at my house and my mom could tell you that I draw these myself.I have 3 times as many drawings as than I do have copyied on here and If I'm goin to get blamed for "plagerizing" then maybe I shouldn't even come here or give them out anymore or put them up here,
Behind these HAZEL Eyes....
Are tears...
Waiting to fall...
Dieing heart...
Falling deep.

Quiet Thunder
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Quiet Thunder » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:10 pm

No I could sue those who put them as theirs but heck I ain't old enough to do so...so I just let it go a lil while back.
Behind these HAZEL Eyes....
Are tears...
Waiting to fall...
Dieing heart...
Falling deep.

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:49 am

Fan art is okay. It's when a fan redraws a popular picture. As long as you drew them, I'm okay with it. As a note, NetHugs is not responsible for user posted content on our site. It is impossible to monitor every posting on our site.