A few pieces of my art work

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Cutest_Jewel
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A few pieces of my art work

Post by Cutest_Jewel » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:11 am

Sorry guys I can't paint my wand is a pencil or pen if I have one handy :P
Image12/7/2000
Image12/8/2000
Image<my first pic drawn!at 9
ImageI drew this one after I found the FF8 game!(squall oh man MINE!)
Imagerinoa kicks butt!

Ill be nice and not put all of my other really bad stuff up :P

Doug Holt
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Doug Holt » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:15 am

great work I cannot pain t or draw LOl

doug :D
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

jennsi79
Silver Member

Post by jennsi79 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:16 am

Ahh an anime fan. I love the work, that was always something I wish I could draw but never mastered. Great work on Squall and Rinoa, the top 3 look very magnaish.

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:39 pm

Oh WOW kiddo those are just great. I cant draw or paint. That will take you some where some day.
Keep it up. AWESOME x 100.
Littlefeather500

sillysal
Gold Member

Post by sillysal » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:54 pm

Very good artwork :)!
:)Sandy

Cutest_Jewel
Platinum Member

Post by Cutest_Jewel » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:42 pm

Thanks Ya'll :) lol I'll put up some other things if I knew how to make pics smaller

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:58 am

Very good art work Amber I think they look just great, I haven't drew anythin in a long time don't know if I still could or not but I like yours alot Amber. Loye Ya!!!

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

Cutest_Jewel
Platinum Member

Post by Cutest_Jewel » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:12 am

Thanks umm do you know how to resize pics?I need ta do that so i can post so of my photograhs up here I really what ta but they are way to big ta do so any help?

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

"Wonderful Drawings,Amber"

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:44 am

Those R-Just-Great!
You have a real Talent,
There!
U-Go-Girl!
I like to Draw,
And "Sketch",Too;
Then do the Shading!
You keep that Up,
And You"ll Be;
"Drawing",for the" World To See"!
Absolutely-Magnificent!
Love,Shirley Shaw-Raytown,Mo.64133
:) :D 8) :wink:

Cutest_Jewel
Platinum Member

Post by Cutest_Jewel » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:42 am

Naw drawing really isn't my thing ya know i feel nothing is really my thing lately...idk ......whats wrong......with me.....?

dreamergirl
Platinum Member

Post by dreamergirl » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:52 pm

oh no amber! the ff guys are so MINE!!!! lol, you can have kingdom hearts though! :P :lol:
Eva

Quiet Thunder
Platinum Member

Post by Quiet Thunder » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:34 pm

I'm takin them off bc some people don't know me well enough to know that I DON"T playgerize!
Last edited by Quiet Thunder on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behind these HAZEL Eyes....
Are tears...
Waiting to fall...
Dieing heart...
Falling deep.

Quiet Thunder
Platinum Member

Post by Quiet Thunder » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:33 pm

Same as above!
Last edited by Quiet Thunder on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behind these HAZEL Eyes....
Are tears...
Waiting to fall...
Dieing heart...
Falling deep.

dreamergirl
Platinum Member

Post by dreamergirl » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:48 pm

ok, well i can give you the weblink amber so you can let them know they are stealing your pics. http://www.avatarity.com/category/43/?p=5, they are calling it "hisoka" and it says that it's by "darkenedangel" it's the one that you say you did when you were 9.
Last edited by dreamergirl on Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eva

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:54 pm

Hope you're not doing anything like that, baby girl.
I'm not saying you are, just praying you aren't, okay?
Last edited by bradmurphyackermanms on Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.