My Family (A Little Bit of Heaven)

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Dreamtime
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Dreamtime » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:41 am

Beautiful family. Adorable kids. Lovely wife. What more can you ask for?

Thanks for sharing with us your family.
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by DeaconSteve » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:43 am

Thank you Angel Cookie, you sweet kind, lovable, hungry friend.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:45 am

To tell you the truth Angel Leah, I couldn't ask for anything more, but more is coming around the 5th of May, our first Politte grand daughter, Zoe Catherine, to my son Patrick and his significant other, Stacey Lynne Cox. But, that name will change to Politte in time . . . . ? She's waiting Pat!
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Dreamtime
Platinum Member

Post by Dreamtime » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:35 am

Wonderful Steve! May your tribe increase! Congratulations!!!
~ Friendship, Love and Prayers .... thematic in theory, are they put into action?~

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:37 pm

We are patiently waiting.

windigospirit
Silver Member

Post by windigospirit » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:20 am

Such a beutiful family Steve ! you are truely blessed ! Thanks for sharing !!!

Sunshine Child
Silver Member

Post by Sunshine Child » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:06 pm

aww! the little kids are so sweet!
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love." ~Sophocles

Donna Johnson
Registered Member

Post by Donna Johnson » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:23 pm

Steve,
I just read that you are going to become G'pa again again. How blessed we are...grandchildren are great aren't they! Congratulations! Donna

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:42 am

Thank you Dotty. Yes, I do have a wonderful family. Comes with lots of love.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:43 am

Thank you angel Leah. I now have another folder, my brothers and sisters, etc. I am proud of my family, just as most folks are I suppose.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:46 am

Thank you Windigo. I'm glad that we have this forum to post them. I love to see all of the photos of others, kind of makes you and their folks more a part of this huge NetHugs family.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:47 am

Thank you angel Sunshine, my friend. I'm glad you took the time to view them. I do hope you have a folder of yours I can see. Will look for it. God bless you while in school. How's that coming along?

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:49 am

Thank you Donna. Yes, we'll just have 3 grandchildren, all girls. Don't think we'll have any more than that, unless Pat & Stacey have more in future years. I do love children, especially grandchildren. Kids do and say the darnest things.

JOLAYEMI
Silver Member

Post by JOLAYEMI » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:46 am

Just saw your wonderful album sir!
You indeed have a wonder family don't you?
I really envy your assets.
Luv,
Jay.
(U)THE MEASURE OF LOVE(/U)

The degree of love you give
Don't have to be same you receive...
It's only (b)Divine(/b) to give (it)
All the same!!!

JOLAYEMI
Silver Member

Post by JOLAYEMI » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:47 am

Just saw your wonderful album sir!
You indeed have a wonder family don't you?
I really envy your assets.
Luv,
Jay.
(U)THE MEASURE OF LOVE(/U)

The degree of love you give
Don't have to be same you receive...
It's only (b)Divine(/b) to give (it)
All the same!!!