My Family (A Little Bit of Heaven)

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Family (A Little Bit of Heaven)

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:06 am

:cry:
Last edited by DeaconSteve on Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:23 am

Thank you my dear friend Dotty. Yes, they are my treasures.
Last edited by DeaconSteve on Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:39 am

A very beautiful daughter and two lovely granddaughters you have there, Steve. I know you are so proud of them all. BTW, your daughter DOES favor that pic that you talked about that Jenn has.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:46 am

Thank you Brad. I believe everyone thinks that about their chilren and grandchildren, and for good reason. I am fortunate to have them visit me very often.
Last edited by DeaconSteve on Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:10 am

See how dumb I can be. It just now dawned on me what your signature meant. But, of course, Dorothy from the Wizzard of OZ! How clever and cute, my dear friend!
Last edited by DeaconSteve on Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:33 am

Beautiful pics, Steve. I saw pics of the grandbabies before, but not your daughter. She's beautiful.
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:10 am

You have a very lovely daughter Steve and some beautiful granddaughters too love the pictures and your pic is great to Steve. Love ya

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:32 pm

Thank you Deb and Wilma. Yes, I do love them. You'll find out someday Deb, you love your children, but grandchildren, you can spoil them, and they go home! :) :wink: :wink:
Last edited by DeaconSteve on Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jennsi79
Silver Member

Post by jennsi79 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:04 pm

She is Dotty, her other account messed up when she went to change her email. She had to reregister is all.

I love the pics, they are beautiful.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:53 pm

Thank you Angel Dotty. You don't know how much I thank you!
Last edited by DeaconSteve on Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:29 pm

Dotty,

I think it was a big misunderstanding and that somehow Steve got confused with your new username. I can speak for Steve that he is not that type of person. Also the address was most likely because he wanted to send you his Christmas CDs as a Christmas gift. Please don't take this horrible misunderstanding to heart.

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:11 am

Steve you daughter and granddaughters are beautiful I like the pic of the little ones it is so cute.
Littlefeather500

zodiacmate
Platinum Member

Post by zodiacmate » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:23 am

oh my gosh! what's going on here? miss a day, miss a lot. hey dad i like the pix, your daughter and grandkids are so pretty. happy new year to you.

hi sis dotty i hope you dont mean what you say. its new year, come on pls stay :(
hugs and kisses,
Image shrek's treasure
music is my life... poetry is my soul
you are my heart... that makes me whole.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:22 am

I'll put them back sometime today or evening. I wanted to resize the resolution so they would load faster, the bigger ones. I have others to go with those. Don't worry Dotty, you don't have to apologize in all the forums. All is well now. God bless you, my dear Angel Dotty friend! Love you!

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Very Nice Picture,Steve,And Of Your Wife"

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:40 am

Nice Pix,on the Forum,
My Friend!
I saw your Wife,
On the "Envelope";
Of the Cd,
That you Sent!
She is Lovely,
As Well!
You Make A Very nice,Couple!
Love,Your Friend,
Shirley Shaw-Raytown,Mo.64133
P.S.When I get some More,
Recent Ones,of Me;
Maybe,I"ll Post One,(Maybe)LOL
We"ll See?????????????