Waiting for the coffee

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
littlefeather500
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Waiting for the coffee

Post by littlefeather500 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:09 pm

Littlefeather500

littlefeather500
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by littlefeather500 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:36 pm

Thanks, we go out and sit with them and have coffee. Before we ride. Or we take Thermos with us. They are spoiled.
Littlefeather500

Deborah Lynne
Diamond Member

Post by Deborah Lynne » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:26 pm

Beautiful horses, Donna. My daughter, Katie, wants them....lol. She's my horse freak. Has been since she first saw one!!!
Deborah Lynne

I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I have the greatest carpenter who ever
lived repairing me. Do you know Him?
His name is Jesus Christ.

jennsi79
Silver Member

Post by jennsi79 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:32 am

They look wonderful! Better not let my daughter see these, she keeps asking for one lol.

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:32 am

Nice looking horses there, Donna. Trade you my spare car for just one of them!!!!!

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:38 am

For a second there Donna (because of the title), I thought the horses drank coffee. LOL Beautiful horses, my friend.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

LadyMustang
Platinum Member

Post by LadyMustang » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:54 am

Very Beautiful Horses Donna I love horse very much!!! these are jusr beautiful to. Love ya spirit sis !!

Wilma
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:54 pm

Snickers the one in front has tried coffee it was funny. I have a friend whos little girl wanted a horse. So I let her come help take care of mine. Of course it was on a day we had to haul hay and feed in from the store. clean hooves and groom. plus rake old hay out. And scrube the water tanks. That changed her mind. She says she will just pet mine. HA HA
Littlefeather500

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:57 pm

Great Pics of you horses.

Thanks for sharing.

Doug :D :D

Ps Horse drinking coffee !

Better than somebody feeding it to keybord of PC ???
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:57 pm

Great Pics of you horses.

Thanks for sharing.

Doug :D :D

Ps Horse drinking coffee !

Better than somebody feeding it to keybord of PC ???
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:06 pm

Thanks Doug. He tries to get it . He also likes rasins and dog food. the dry stuff. But not apples or carrots. { the one in front} and he is quite the mischief maker. He lets the dogs out. If I tie him up he will untie himself and walk over to me. Or try to look in the windows to see where I am.
He pushed me into the stock tank one day. and the list goes on. :shock: she just stands by and laughs.
Littlefeather500

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Oh,Donna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Just A Pun,Now)!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:52 am

Wow,Littlefeather500,
I "love"your Horses!
I have a Horse,Too!
His name is "Elvis'-P.
P., short,for Presley!
He had a Mate,named Priscilla,
But she got too Old;
So can"t ride her Now,
But I "love",Horses,Too!
I also have (Three),Dogs!
A Cocker-Spaniel,named,Buffy,
A 3/4Wolf -German Shepard Mix,
Named "Creed";
And an Akita,Pit-Bull,Boxer,mix!
Quite a Mutiny Of Mutts,huh?LOL LOL
But, I "Love'Em All!
Nice Pix,of the Horses!
Love,Your Friend,Shirley Shaw-Raytown,Mo.64133

littlefeather500
Platinum Member

Post by littlefeather500 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:59 am

How old is Elvis? Snickers is 10 and the mare Seka is 8. Her name is really Flare's Fancy. But we gave her a nick name. It's Soiux for horse we had to change up the spelling a bit so people could say it. We also have three dogs and a goat. one mutt, a mini dachsand, and a rott mix. The goat by the way does more tricks then the dogs.
Littlefeather500

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Hi,Littlefeather500

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:39 pm

Elvis,will be (4)years old,next June. He still acts like a Baby Though,and he's Spoiled-Rotten! He is a "Appaloosa' Priscilla was a Arabian,Mix! I Miss her,so Much! But Ole,Elvie,as I call him,always expects me,to bring him some Goodies,& a Brushing,etc! He"s all Black,except for a "Spot",on his Forehead,That looks,like a Star,and a couple of spots,on his front Hoofs!
He Bobs his Head,for yes,& Stamps His Foot,Then Nudges you,If you"re Not Paying Any And All Attention,To Him! LOL LOL All Of MY "Animals",are That Way! You don"t think I had anything to Do With It, Do You? I"d Feel Just Terrible! LOL LOL Love,Your Friend,Shirley Shaw-Raytown,Mo.64133
"Happy New year,Too!!!!!!!! :) 8) :wink:

Lifeistoshort
Gold Member

Post by Lifeistoshort » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:43 am

Beautiful pic of the horses
hugs kim :)