Amazing Grace

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
linda56
Gold Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Amazing Grace

Post by linda56 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:43 am

A Music Video: No words needed for this one...Hope you all enjoy...
http://youtu.be/liU6K6NhEL0
Mark 12:13
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Amazing Grace

Post by Hope » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:51 am

Linda,
This is so BEAUTIFUL!!! And my husband Tom Loved it he loves bagpipes. This is one of my Favorite songs!

God Bless You Love You Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: Amazing Grace

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:24 pm

my_master_178.jpg
my_master_178.jpg (27.42 KiB) Viewed 3606 times
LINDA, MAGNIFICENT. AS MY HEART AND SOUL SURRENDERED ALL AND MY TEARS SPILLED UPON HIS FEET, I PRAISE OUR LORD ALMIGHTY.
GOD LOVE YOU, BRENDA