Best Friends

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
linda56
Gold Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Best Friends

Post by linda56 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:15 am

Mark 12:13
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Best Friends

Post by Hope » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:41 am

Linda,
All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!!

God Bless You Love You Eva

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:17 am

Beautiful just beautiful Linda! I am sure our visitors at NetHugs will enjoy this touching friendship video immensely. I have featured it on our front page along with full credits here:

http://nethugs.com/friendship/best-friends-2/

Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us Linda! I can't tell you how much we appreciate it.

Skip
NetHugs Webmaster
https://nethugs.com

linda56
Gold Member

Post by linda56 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:32 am

Dear Eva, Thank you so much. God Bless...Love, Linda
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

linda56
Gold Member

Post by linda56 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:41 am

Dear Skip, Thank you so very much. I am happy you like this video and thank you so very much for posting it on Nethugs :D It is such an honour to me when I get a comment from you and when a video gets posted. As you know, I have been ill and right now I am trying to get as much posted as possible while I am still well enough....hopefully, I will be ok in the long run. I love Nethugs! Thank you so much for making this site for everyone. God Bless! Love, Linda

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:42 pm

whats_in_a_day.jpg
whats_in_a_day.jpg (26.93 KiB) Viewed 4819 times
LINDA, BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP POEM AND VIDEO. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR ONE. LOVE BRENDA