My Mornings

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
linda56
Gold Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Mornings

Post by linda56 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 am

Mark 12:13
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My Mornings

Post by Hope » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Linda,
John did a Wonderful job on this it is so Good!

God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: My Mornings

Post by Brenda Pike » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:47 pm

never enough.jpg
never enough.jpg (12.28 KiB) Viewed 3538 times
BEAUTIFUL POEM AND THE MUSIC DEVINE. THANKS JOHN FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL POETRY AND LINDA THANK YOU FOR ADDING IT TO HUGS. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH. LOVE BRENDA