A Brother Is By B.J.Morbitzer To Steve Politte

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Brother Is By B.J.Morbitzer To Steve Politte

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon May 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Dear B.J; I hope they wl. let me Post this, since it's a little late; but I just found it ! Awesome write...So beautiful, and especially to, Our Wonderful, Deacon Steve..He Is/Has been a Brother to all of Us, including Me ! Has helped me, many times too..I Love the Song, You chose Too..I know that Song, very well, and I Love it..What a Nice Tribute to, Deacon Steve..I Love It...'God Bless You"..Love & Blessings, Always, Your Sis/Friend in The Lord, Pastor Shirley ann shaw~~~~~~Amen to This~~~~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon May 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Shirley Shaw wrote:Dear B.J; I hope they wl. let me Post this, since it's a little late; but I just found it ! Awesome write...So beautiful, and especially to, Our Wonderful, Deacon Steve..He Is/Has been a Brother to all of Us, including Me ! Has helped me, many times too..I Love the Song, You chose Too..I know that Song, very well, and I Love it..What a Nice Tribute to, Deacon Steve..I Love It...'God Bless You"..Love & Blessings, Always, Your Sis/Friend in The Lord, Pastor Shirley ann shaw~~~~~~Amen to This~~~~
Had to go back & Listen to this Beautiful Song, by The Hollies..So Love This Dedication write & The Song... :D

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Pastor Shirley.,
Sorry I am so late posting this one, I have been having login troubles trying to get into the forum for sometime now.I will get in then another time I can't...Or I would have done a reply to you my dear friend sooner.
I thank you so much for your kind heart and comment to the write I did for like a brother Steve.
But I meant every word I said about him as well.Short but to the point too.
He is and has been like a brother I never had.
He and his blessed wife are like family to me and mine .
I really appreciate your kindness and your loving heart too.Shirley.
GLYASDI
B.J.

norman
Platinum Member

Post by norman » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:15 am

awesome write bj for a great friend and brother
TO SOME WE SEEM LIKE A GENIOUS
TO SOME WE SEEM LIKE A FOOL
BUT OUR WORDS OF POETRY
IS JUST OUR EXPESSION TOOL