A Brother Is By B.J.Morbitzer To Steve Politte

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A Brother Is By B.J.Morbitzer To Steve Politte

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 am

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

B.J.Morbitzer Ft.Bragg.NC 1963.jpg
B.J.Morbitzer Ft.Bragg.NC 1963.jpg (9.43 KiB) Viewed 7944 times

~A Brother Is~

A brother is someone

With fun-loving ways

With wit and good humor

To spare.

He does thoughtful things

Without any fuss

And when you're in trouble

he's there.Even if you need a prayer.

A brother is more

Than just part of the family..

he's also a friend

Through and through.

And that's a description

That certainly fits

A wonderful brother like you.
Author B.J.Morbitzer 2013*
This I dedicate to my blessed friend, Like a brother I never had...And wish I did.
Love you my brother, Steve Politte.

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Brother Is By B.J.Morbitzer To Steve Politte

Post by Janice Kennedy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Oh dear B. J. This is such a wonderful poem for our Steve. He really is
everything that you say about him here. I am glad that you have honored him
with this fantastic poem for him! And I love the music, too!

GLYASDI, Jan
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:16 pm

B.J.
What a Wonderful thoughtful poem for Steve! He is such a very loving caring man who is so good to everyone. I know he will be so touched by this and how much he means to you. I know Steve has alot of brothers but will be happy to have one more especially you. I LOVE the song it is one of my Favorites!

God Bless You Love Eva

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:28 pm

That was a sneaky way to get me here Jan. :lol: And it worked.

B.J., I am so touched by this that I am in tears, and can't find many words to say how much of a brother you are also to me. I am, by far, a better person for having you in my life, and I know that God destined that to be. I am humbled by such love that you give to me and I know, to others as well. I have been so blessed by you, as has all you have come to know you here at Nethugs, and am ever so grateful to God to have a brother like you in my life. The saying is that "We are brothers and sisters in Christ." I wonder if folks ever really think about that. Because, since we share in the blood of His on the cross, and eventually eternal life with Him in heaven, then it is very appropriate that we are all indeed, blood brothers and sisters to each other. I love you my brother and friend. I love everyone. GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:48 pm

I thought that would get you here, Dear Steve. :lol: I believe that it is never by
accident when someone comes into our lives. I believe that it is a part of God's plan. He
knows just who we need in our lives and when we need them. I took a stroll down Nethugs today;
way back when I first joined here. So, many wonderful memories. I remember the first time I e-mailed
you, before I ever even knew about NetHugs, You said,then that it was no accident that I had e-mailed
you. I believed that then, in 2007 and I still believe that today.

GLYASDI, Jan ))(( )))(((
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Dear friend Jan.,
I thank you so much for your kind words and comment to this write.
You know I have only been here I think a little over two years now.
And about the same in openmyeyeslord.
That's when my brother Steve and I got started with a long lasting forever friendship.
I still am very blessed to call him a brother I never had.
Going to stop at this before I shed a few more tears of joy.
Again I thank you my friend.
GLYASDI
B.J.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Dear Friend Eva.,
Yes indeed Steve, Is a very blessed and loving kind hearted man of God.
I admire that in him as well, And yes he is very kind to each and everyone of all of us here in the forum,
NetHugs..And a blessed man to do what he does to help each and everyone of us to post our poetry and put to video format in his website openmyeyeslord.
But he is to me everything I wrote here and more.
I've been so blessed just by knowing him and even at times when we chat a bit on the phone.
He has brought joy and a brighter insight to me since I have known him.
He has been like a brother I have never ever had and that is that and I love and admire him completely.
He also has a blessed wife and children and gr,children that love him completely.
He is a blessed man of God that I know for sure my friends.
But like I have said, He is like a brother I never ever had..
He helped me as we touched one time on my loss of my blessed wife of many,many years too.
That my dear friend is a true man of God.
GLYASDI
B.J.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:11 pm

My Dear Brother In The Lord,Steve.,
You are all this that I posted here and more.
If the good Lord takes me home before you dear brother.
I will hopefully be waiting for you at the gates of Heaven.
I thank you so much for your post to my write for you dear brother.
Now may the peace and grace of our Lord be with you and yours today and always my blessed brother Steve.
GLYASDI
B.J. ))(( )))(((

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Thank you again B.J., by brother and friend, for your kinds words, the beautiful poem, and the song, a very fitting one at that. I am as honored as you that God brought us together. Someday we will have to tell the folks here how that all came about, as it was a very unusual meeting.

Yes Jan, that's the way we came to meet, just like you said, but you wasn't a poet then, and I was still but a novice. Now you are a budding poet, and I am still the novice. But that's the way I like it. I take more joy in just being a very simple me.

Eva, dear friend, thank you also for your kind words. You know what you and Tom and Little Tommy mean to me already, you are all just a joy in my life. I will always thank and praise God for such wonderful people and friends. GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:03 am

yhst-98950336467218_2022_8884575 cross with roses 2.jpg
yhst-98950336467218_2022_8884575 cross with roses 2.jpg (16.61 KiB) Viewed 7901 times
DEAR BJ:

Your tribute and very touching write to Steve was just wonderful. I know that it touched his heart deeply. I truly believe that God called each person here to fulfill a certain place that he had in mind for each of us. Steve said he was a novice in poetry ????? I was actually so intimidated by him not because of anything he ever did to make me feel that way, but I just had so much respect for him that it took me a long time to realize what a precious, tender spirit that he had and he was so very humble.

You, too, have that same spirit within yourself from what I have observed. I am thankful for meeting you and you certainly could not have chosen anyone better to honor than Steve.

Thanks to our God that we have you both and you two have become so close. Nethugs has always been a family and I, personally, am so glad to have been sent here because it has been pure joy and blessings for me

Thanks for sharing this lovely tribute to Steve. Love and blessings to you both........Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Dear Friend Karen.,
I first thank you for your kind heart to my post to Steve.
But since being a member in the forum and also in openmyeyeslord.
I have had been so blessed my friend by so many of you dear and blessed kind hearted friend's that I have met while here in the forum.And Steve, Has been a stable force in my life to help me along the way.
He has been a blessing to me and like a brother I never had , Always no matter what he would take the time to help me, and since knowing him and his blessed wife, We somehow began a binding friendship through Christ Jesus, I have been here maybe a little over two years, And a little time after we became really close friend's.We started talking on the phone at times too.
But we do and I know always will have a binding forever brother like forever friendship.
I told him if the good lord takes me first I will be waiting for him at Heaven Gates, With open arms.
Again I thank you my dear blessed forever friend Karen.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:24 am

Dear B.J. Sorry I'm so late to comment on this wonderful poem, dedicated to Steve. Steve is a wonderful Godly man, kind and a friend to all. Great tribute. GLYASDI. BRENDA

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Dear Brenda.,
That is alright by me my dear friend, I know you was gone or away maybe at this time of this special write to my dear brother Steve.
But I thank you dearly for your kind comment too.
GLYASDI
B.J.

condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member

Post by condorfromtheandes » Fri May 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Dear B.J., :D
Tears of joy are rolling down my cheeks after listening to your stunning song at this moment.
Did you write this outstanding song, B. J.? Are you the one who sings this song?
Are you playing the piano in this song?
I feel like flying in Heaven with Angels all around, since the very instant I heard your song.
You are so wealthy and gifted in artistic talents. We are so blessed to have you with us, my friend.
God is proud of having a child like you, B.J.
Do you realize how much Net Hugs friends love you?...
We also love our common friend and brother in the Lord, Deacon Steve in our Brotherhood
of Christians at Net Hugs. He is an amazing friend for all of us. We are all blessed, B.J.
Blessings & Eternal Love.
In God's Garden,
Monica. :D
Last edited by condorfromtheandes on Mon May 20, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Condorfromtheandes.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon May 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Dear Monica.,
As to the music my dear friend, No that isn't me playing that one or singing to that either,
I just thought that song and music was fitting for this write to Steven, My dear friend and like a brother I did not ever have and I quote...
He has been with me since I started writing for his site, and since being here in the forum too.
But we both served our great country in the Nam conflict, He was a great soldier himself and did his tour of duty there.
I was an army special ops recon ranger special forces, I did two in a half tours till wounded while saving my Lt.life. Then I took a bad hit and lost the vision in one eye, and paralized from the L5 down .
The rest is history forgive me it stop's there my dear friend.
But I have still a few brother's in arms left that we write once a week or so, I lost a few over the years too God rest their soul's...But my friend Monica, He has from day one been like a brother I never ever had and that is that...He has always since knowing Him been there for me no matter what...
For that I appreciate and love him and his family too...
I thank you ever so much for your very kind comment too.
GLYASDI
B.J.