Born Free

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Born Free

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:35 pm

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

I just finished this one today and thought I would share this one with you all.
And I am still trying out the orchestrated organ style music on my korg m3 keyboard.
As you all know I usually do mostly piano or orchestrated piano.
But really trying to get into this orchestrated organ style music.
I hope that you might like this one dear friends.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Born Free

Post by Hope » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:48 am

B.J.,
I Love this it is so up beat! And I think it would be a wonderful song to dance to if I knew how and wasn't so old!
God Bless You Love Eva

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Re: Born Free

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Dear Eva.,
You are not old you are still young at heart my friend.
I've just been trying out the orchestrated organ music to get better my friend and thought I would post this one.
We are all blessed children of the Lord, No matter what age Eva.
I appreciate your comment as well too.
GLYASDI
B.J.