The Ten Commandments

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
linda56
Gold Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Ten Commandments

Post by linda56 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:33 am

Mark 12:13
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Ten Commandments

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:28 pm

Dear Friend Linda.,
Very blessed and so very beautiful is all I can say my friend.
I really just loved this one you posted here this day.
God bless you mt dear friend.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:42 am

Linda,
I really enjoyed this so much it is so GOOD! and the message is Wonderful! You are so gifted.

God Bless You Love Eva

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:38 am

simply awesone my dear friend

GLYASDI

Yor Brother in the Lords Name

Doug (((((((((Linda))))))))))
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:11 pm

PRAISE THE LORD WITH ALL THY HEART.jpg
PRAISE THE LORD WITH ALL THY HEART.jpg (25.4 KiB) Viewed 4508 times
LINDA, GREAT VIDEO AND A GREAT REMINDER IN THIS DAY AND TIME. THANKS FOR SHARING THE AWESOME TEN COMMANDMENTS. GOD BLESS YOU.
LOVE BRENDA