Love Is Endless

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Love Is Endless

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:39 pm

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

2cqfbpy2.gif
2cqfbpy2.gif (141.98 KiB) Viewed 2632 times

Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Love Is Endless

Post by Hope » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:48 am

B.J.
This is so Beautiful! Your music always soothes my soul! Thank you for sharing Gods gift with us and Blessing my day.

God Bless You Love Eva

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Re: Love Is Endless

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Dear Friend Eva.,
I always thank you and you have been so kind to me and my heart as well.
I really appreciate you for your kind comment's as well.
And I appreciate you loving my music dear friend. :)
And remember it's a gift from God.
GLYASDI
B.J. ))(( )))(((