Something New

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Something New

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:01 pm

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

545012_316836635083500_1041821157_n.jpg
545012_316836635083500_1041821157_n.jpg (29.68 KiB) Viewed 3660 times

Hope
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Something New

Post by Hope » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 pm

B.J.
This is so BEAUTIFUL and so soothing I Love it! You never cease to amaze me with your talent.

God Bless You Love Eva

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:09 am

Dear Eva.,
I was just trying to see if everyone might like something a little different.
And I do try at times a little different style of my music too.
But so very glad you liked this one my friend.
But also only just a few of my music will make it in the site because being at 2mg or under.
Going to finish one dedicated to my blessed beloved wife of many years.This is a little on the new age style too.
I thank you for the comment my friend.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:18 pm

B.J. I LOVE THIS PIECE OF MUSIC, VERY SOOTHING AND UPLIFTING TOO. YOU'RE TO AWESOME MY FRIEND. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL MUSICAL TALENTS WITH ALL OF US. MANY BLESSING .
LOVE BRENDA

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:37 am

Dear Brenda.,
I thank you my friend for your comment.
I am glad you liked this a little different style I have tried.
As always I like to try something different at times Brenda.
I'm dealing with a cold and trying to keep warm and hopefully will get rid of this cold soon .
But seems the weather is really different this year you think?..
Anyway thank you my friend.
GLYASDI
B.J.