Love's Fireplace By B.J.Morbitzer

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Love's Fireplace By B.J.Morbitzer

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:40 pm

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

My Dear Friend Dawn.,
This is the best I can give you for now, Because only can have 2MG to download.
I wish I could have done this a little longer my friend sorry.
I did though compose this myself too.
If I had both eyes LOL, Could have been a little better maybe, I get a little wet eye when sometimes playing to long ,Or writing to long LOL.
But I wish I could have done better my friend for you.
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.Morbitzer<>< ))(( )))(((

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Love's Fireplace By B.J.Morbitzer

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:43 am

Ohhhhh!!!!!!! B.J.!!!!! :D :D :D The Lord knew what He was doing, giving this to you. This sounds like a song that should be played at just the right moment in a movie like what Kierra Knightly played in, just a few years ago called, "Pride & Prejudice." If you get a chance to view it, please do, and you will see what I mean. Like the scene toward the end of the movie, where she goes out in the early morning, feeling perplexed with many questions, then to find out he feels the same when he comes walking across the meadow to meet her in the wee hours. Very touching and intense moment. Would sure be good in a Christian movie. How would you feel, sending it in to the one's who made, "Facing the Giants," and, "Fireproof?"

Whew...... Honey George and I are listening to this most peaceful, "Love's Fireplace" over and over. Thank you for loving it as I did, feeling it from your depths, and going to all this trouble to share it dear brother. I know the Lord is and will use it much to bless, that we might be a blessing.

Would love to know what was going through your head before, and while playing it. You must have been in much worship.

Thank you B.J.! Thank You Father GOD, for Your ever abundant goodness!!!!!!

- :D Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:46 am

B.J.
This is sooooo Beautiful!
God Bless You Love Eva

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:53 am

Don't know how He could have done any better, do you Dawn? BJ, your talent is breath taking and is a form of worship all on its own. BRAVO!
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Dear Eva.,
I thank you dear friend for you comment.
I pray you are doing well with the music for the song too.
You would tell me if I needed to make any changes, And if so I would in a heartbeat.
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Pokey.,
I thank you ever so much, for your kind comment too.
I have one I composed to put on nethugs for the love I have for all my dear sweet blessed friend's, Here in NetHugs forum.
I will post it soon.
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Dawn & George.,
I just wish I could have done a longer version of this music.
Anyway Jesus has given me many gift's to share while I am here on earth, And I am so very thankful for the gift's, And the love that He has bestowed upon me dear friend's..
I've written so much about my love for my dear and blessed Jesus,In many of my writing's.
He is in my heart body and soul, Each and everyday.
Oh how I love Jesus!!!
God loves you and so do I.
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Happy 4th of July B.J.! "Love's Fireplace." :D What a HUGE blessing this is to me, and will be to SOooOO many, praise be to the Lord!!! Love's Fireplace is like dwelling in the very Presence of our Lord, isn't it? JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Dawn

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Dawn & George.,
I just came in to thank you once again dear forever friend's.
I don't do the fireworks so staying home this night.
I have never gone to see them since back from Nam.
I had enough over there sorry LOL.
But I know you understand my friend's.
Just again wanted to thank you and say God's blessings to you & hubby too.
Have a blessed rest of the night, And a blessed day tomorrow .
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 am

Dear B.J., the Lord bless and heal your wounded spirit from Nam. Did not realize you had been over there, bless your heart. Thank you for fighting for us, and risking your life for our great country, the U.S.A.

-Dawn

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Dear Dawn.,
That's alright my dear friend.
Maybe many don't know I served three tours over there, But I thank God that He let me come home safe and sound in someway, After spending many month's at Walter Reed Medical Hospital, Till I healed from the three operation's and healing process.With many other brother's that also was wounded there.
Yes I am blind in one eye, and wheelchair bound, That's why I use keyboard's now not a regular piano .
I can drive a mini van that has a manual control arm for gas and break.And a spinner ball on stearing wheel.
I have a wheelchair lift in behind my seat that opens my left side sliding door,And put's my wheelchair down next to my driver door for me to get into.
God has been so very good to me my friend.
I thank you for letting me share too.
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.<>< ))(( )))(((

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Dear B.J., you are one incredible brother in the Lord, and I appreciate your godly character, and walk with Him. I can see why too: you have also felt His Presence with you at all times through each valley, up every steep mountain, and on the mountain with Him. Such a blessing!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for allowing Him to work this masterpiece up in your spirit, then to your fingers.

Thank you for fighting for our country, that we may go free. Thank you!!!!!!!

-Dawn

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Dear Sweet Dawn.,
I thank you dearly for this blessed write you did here my friend. :D
May the peace and grace of our Lord Bless you & yours dear friend of mine. :D
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.<>< ))(( )))(((

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Thank you, B.J. for fighting for us. I had more than one friend that did not come back from Nam.
I am thankful that you did. Thank you for sharing your wonderful, God given talents!

Prayers and Blessings Jan
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:48 am

wanering the lavender field.jpg
wanering the lavender field.jpg (66.83 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
B.J. AS USUAL A MASTERPIECE OF SERENTIY AND PEACE. SENDING ME FLOATING AWAY TO A LAND OF BUTTERFLIES, ANGELS AND WHITE DOVES OF PEACE. STREAMS BABBLING AND BIRDS SINGING SWEET SONGS OF LOVE. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL TALENT. GOD BLESS YOU B.J. LOVE BRENDA