Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:27 pm

“GO-ON,…TO,…VICTORY!”….

Casted down, but not destroyed. The Apostle Paul, illustrates this experience, very vividly. He was literally, cast down; but, never destroyed. Our Lord Jesus, had to use this harsh means, to get Paul’s attention. He was struck-down, to the ground; on the road to Damascus, and blinded; but, he was not,…destroyed!....

My Lord, (Jesus),…had a purpose, for his Life, ( as He does, for yours). One, who is moving, in the will of our Living God Almighty; cannot be destroyed. Though, we may be cast-down; either, literally or figuratively: yet, we are never, destroyed. My experience, needs to be, a constant, daily identification,…with Christ Jesus. This daily dying,…(see 1st. Corinthians 15:30-33),…is not,…”Dying-Out”,…to sin; or crucifying the old you.

This was taken care of, at the Cross; but, there is a daily suffering, of the saints, (those set-apart ones),…who know, they have been crucified with Jesus: which is very hard, on the body, (physically & emotionally),…and manifests more clearly that,…it is only Earthen. Jesus, was pursued by His own country-men; and assailed, (shown aggression),…by Satan: sometimes the battle, caused physical strength, to ebb, (to be lowered),…away.

A real Spiritual Battle, saps the strength, of the physical body; and, the Resurrection Life of Christ Jesus, must be poured, into the Earthen Vessel: to quicken, (make it alive and vibrant),…it, for further service. This experience, only comes through, daily dying. The only ones, who know anything about this daily sacrificing, are those who have counted the old self,…dead; and the new you, is now,…Alive!....

There are times, when we feel crushed,…broken. We have no strength, left at all; and would surely collapse. But, if we collapse, and give-in to pressure; others, will collapse also. If we take the strength of Christ Jesus, daily then,…when we feel as though, we are melting into the Earth, under the weights of oppression; we feel the Resurrection Life of Jesus: girding us, from within. Instead of sagging further, we feel a girder, being raised; so, we straighten up, and become stronger,…than ever before!...

I pray,…”That you be able to, illustrate to those around you, this inner-strengthening; so necessary, to,…(“GO-ON,…TO,…VICTORY!”)….(see Ephesians 3:16;…Colossians 1:11)… Be strengthened, with all might; according to His Glorious Power!.... And, Grace!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=390
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 457 times
28468250_203154457105293_1503918693847518920_n.jpg
28468250_203154457105293_1503918693847518920_n.jpg (48.63 KiB) Viewed 457 times
24726710_158341148251499_1238699257_n.jpg
24726710_158341148251499_1238699257_n.jpg (46.24 KiB) Viewed 457 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:25 pm

"JUST-DO,...THE-RIGHT-THING!"...

Friends, what would have become of us,...if our Jesus-of-Nazareth; preferred to exercise a private-and-isolated, lifestyle?...

I believe His Father's Plan, for the Salvation of Humanity,...would have been; altered in some, other perfect way. But, no!... Jesus, didn't choose to seclude Himself,...at all. Only, to seek His Father's approval and advice,...thru countless prayers!...

Yes, it's okay to seclude yourself,...every now and again; but, let it be for a true and justifiable reason. Let it be, to nourish and fill your own cup. So, that you may continue,...giving of yourselves; unto all the needy, who surround your every day!...

But, isolation,...by comparison; is most dangerous, indeed!...

Here's where we are, with the many tragic and horrific incidents occurring,...in our once; Nation-Under-God!...

Many of our youth, have raised themselves. With the playing of hours-and-hours, of violent video games,...under their belt; combine this, with their underdeveloped minds, (any psychologist, would agree); you now have, the ideal ingredients,...for, not ever being able: to distinguish reality,..from-fiction!...

Were we, to really investigate the details behind all these mass shooting,...in our land; carried-out by underage, youths,...odds, are that-these, (so-called); latch-key-kids, all possess endless hours, of experience,...behind the use: of very violent-video-games!...

We need, as a Nation,...to draw a hard-line; between exercising free-choice, liberty and the ill-managing of both. Folks, our supposed given rights,...stop; at the point, they begin to infringe upon,...the same rights: of your nearest neighbor!...

There lies, our biggest problem. They call us, a civilized country. We, readily set ourselves apart,...from the rest; of supposed, under-developed nations, around the world. Yet, we've become real-monsters,...devouring everything and anything, which; gets in our way. All the while, millions have become the,...true-victims: of an exercised, "Liberty-ism"!...(gone astray-and-rampant).

Yes, everyone indeed,...is only doing; what they-themselves, see as being right,...for them: as if, they are the only ones who,...matter. I'm including, all colors, breeds, species-and-creeds,...here. Many say, we are all,..."One-Human-Race!"... Why is it, then,...that; all government-forms, applications for work and any other formatted paperwork,...out-there: still discriminates, by asking us,...our race, color, and ethnicity?...

Our legislature, is infected severely,...by those; who hold, opposing views to our own,...Biblical-Principles!... To them, we are those,...living in the, "Dark-Ages!'...

Truth be known, we are the Light of this hurting-and-lost,...world!... And, the salt of the Earth!... Let us pray, in closing; "May we, as a whole people,...begin to demand-more; of our leaders in these powerful-positions, to get involved. Not to wait, until one of their own family-members,...is afflicted; before laws set-in-place, are enforced and/or new ones,...finally replace: these ineffective, monitoring-and-ministering ways of the modern-world. That's-right!... When, will we finally,...just-do-what is,...(The-Right-Thing-to-Do)?"... Amen.

Yes, let us incessantly pray to our Heavenly-Father!... For, we are truly helpless,...otherwise; let our petitions be heard, privately behind your own closed doors. Allow Jesus-of-Nazareth, to be that Mediator,...relaying your pleas; unto His Father-in-Heaven!... And, may God,...never forget; His Mercy, which He continues to shed upon us,...who-believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=480
Attachments
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 444 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (16.2 KiB) Viewed 444 times
3 (2).jpg
3 (2).jpg (13.71 KiB) Viewed 444 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:23 pm

“COME-PRAY,…WITH-ME!”…

Heavenly-Father, (Jehovah, Your Glorious-Name),…”We approach Your Great Throne of Grace, only because Your Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); has made it all possible, for our pleas and petitions,…to finally reach: Your listening ears!”… Amen.

In Jesus, Precious-Name,…”We, (His-Faithful-Followers); on our knees, want only to remind You,…Dear-God: to continue having pity on us. Often times, we awaken from our sleep,…yet-we-remain; fogged with our own findings!”... Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven,…”The Devil has-had us, in a constant state-of-derision,…as I witness, many around me; still-filled-with, much,…spiritual-stupor!... You’ve allowed this, because of our own stubbornness. Today, I pray that You remove the cobwebs,…from our eyes; so that we may, be well able to see,…beyond the horizon: and around the next bend. As we daily-trodden, this arduous path-in-life!”... Amen.

Yes, Father-and-Son!...”May we all, come to see,…what You both; see-in-us. Yes, the potential is there,…to receive; the very same Glory, which engulfs all the,…Angels-in-Heaven, today!... May we learn, to look past all of our individual differences,…and come to realize that; Your Love, is above and indeed,…the Greatest: of all-known-things!”… Amen.

Teach us, Son-of-God!... “Lead us, not astray. And, deliver us from this old-dragon,…Lucifer, himself. Intercede unto our Father, in our behalf,…as we, many times; know-not, what nor how to pray,…as we, ought!”... Amen.

And, at the end of each day,…”May we, rest assured that; soon-enough, You, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), our Saviour,…shall: no-doubt-return!... Yes, Jesus!... Only then, will You fix all that is broken,…in each, of our; personal-lives!”... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=240
Attachments
328602_th.gif
328602_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 427 times
117026_th.gif
117026_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 427 times
111707_th.gif
111707_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 427 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:52 pm

Folks, my biggest wish for you all,...is that; "You finally come-to-see, the very Light of our Father's-Truths!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=180
Attachments
105317_th.gif
105317_th.gif (43.38 KiB) Viewed 398 times
127623_th.jpg
127623_th.jpg (17.82 KiB) Viewed 398 times
default.jpg
default.jpg (28.13 KiB) Viewed 398 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:57 pm

"OLD-WAYS,...WITH-NEW,...DISGUISES!"....

The basic thrust, of my belief, is that all of Life, is meaningless, useless, hollow, futile and vain; if it is not rightly related, to Almighty God. Only when based on the Living God, and His Word, is Life worthwhile!....

I further elaborate my theme, in saying that, whatever mankind undertakes, apart from his Maker, appears to be without benefit or purpose. Under the Heavens, as well as, under our Sun, this secular World of ours, presently, is very limited, as to what it can offer!...

Earth, remains forever. By contrast, mankind's Life, is fleeting. Many things seem to be new, simply because the past, is easily and quickly forgotten. The,...("OLD WAYS,...reappear in,...NEW DISGUISES")!...

Despite our countless-human-efforts, all of them are meaningless and hopeless; in relation to the scales of Eternity. Humanistic wisdom,...wisdom without our Creator, leads only to grief and sorrow!...

Mere pleasure, cannot give meaning or satisfaction. From first to last, I shall continually strive, to discover the good, and the worthwhile, using personal prayers and petitioning God, for godly wisdom!....

True pleasure, comes only, when we acknowledge and revere, this Living God. Remember always that, we are subject to times and changes, over which we have little or no control; now contrast this state, with God's Eternity and Sovereignty!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=210
Attachments
100825_th.gif
100825_th.gif (33.58 KiB) Viewed 394 times
100625_th.gif
100625_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 394 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (15.46 KiB) Viewed 394 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:02 pm

"WITH-THIS,...FAITH-OF-OURS!"...

Paul's message, has warned us, of the very conditions, which prevail in our World today...(see 1st. Timothy 4:10). Paul warns, not against having (no) Faith; but, (departing),...from,..."This Faith". There is only One, and it comes from our Living God's Word. "This Faith",...simply means, the Truth of God's Word, and the principles of righteousness,..set-forth, there-in.

Apostasy, or falling away, means defection from Truth. It carries the same message as, departing from the Faith...(see 2nd. Thessalonians 2:3). And it is evidenced, in multiple areas, regarding the Church. Gay rights issues, have been front and center, in this country, and around the World,...for some time now. There has been, total disregard, for God's Word,...among Law-makers; on this abominable practice.

This is just, one example, of how both men-and-women, have completely ignored the tenets of,..."This Faith"; choosing instead, to believe that, if enough people say, it is right,...then that, makes it right. A long,..."On-line Search",...is not necessary, to determine that, many,...("Church-Going"),...people, simply twist the Scriptures, to justify their approval, of this ungodly Life-style; and some of their explanations, would be laughable,...if they were not, so tragic!...

Coming judgments, will prove the fallacy, of justifying such a Life-style; as they wrestle with the Scriptures, trying to prove that, God has ordained it. Except those days, should be shortened, there should no flesh,...be Saved...(see Matthew 24:22). Simply stated, the Church, as a whole,...has failed miserably; because she has departed from,...("This Faith"),...or Truth, of God's Word!...

The Light, is missing,...and darkness has ensued, because men-and-women, have not proclaimed the Light,...of God's Word. The Church, has instead, adopted the ways and marketing techniques,....of this World. There must be, of necessity,...intense pain in our Lives, at times; as God changes us, into the very image of Christ Jesus; but, that change,will never happen,..."Apart From His Word!".... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
105631_th.gif
105631_th.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 390 times
101782_th.gif
101782_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 390 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 390 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:17 pm

“IN,…THIS,…PARLOR!”….

Visiting, with the Holy Spirit,...is; a great-success. Entry, into this community,...is really-never, a quick matter; even for those, possessing the most sacred,…of rights. There is, a considerable wait,…(“IN,…THIS,…PARLOR”)!...

Once in,…this Spirit spoke; with unusual warmth, giving me an opportunity,...to forget: my ill-considered chatter, of the night before. I was, thereafter,...very keen, on turning to this Holy One; who possessed, the Sweetest-of-smiles!....

It was too late, to ask questions; as I was left, to walk up-and-down,…with my Heavenly-Father. I,…from Love of quiet; had refrained from asking our Maker, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name): the true-meaning, of His-Written-Words!....

He was wearing,…(”Prussian-Blue”),…His seduction color; He called it. In one hand, He held a staff,...with gold; enameled. Ten paces behind Him, followed Michael, (His-Arch-Angel),…carrying a heavy-box; containing God's own, Counsel.

The rains had come, and the rains,...had gone; now the sun, was brilliantly-shinning,...back: on This-Holy-One's, Throne!.... But, now,…like never before; His Majesty, radiantly-reflecting,...as The Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); sat by His Father's-Right-Hand!... Yes, Father-and-Son!... Together, at last,...forever-and-forever; from Everlasting-to-Everlasting!...

All around me, an intense heat,...braced-my-brows; but, without-burning!...

Clovers-and-mint, sprouted cautiously from the soil,...all-about; and withdrawn, in retiring-hopes,…appeared: all these people’s faces. Yes, such was the Faith,...displayed; by all,…(“IN,…THIS,…PARLOR”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=300
Attachments
325819_th.gif
325819_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 386 times
111148_th.gif
111148_th.gif (40.47 KiB) Viewed 386 times
106416_th.gif
106416_th.gif (6.86 KiB) Viewed 386 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:32 pm

“PLEDGING,…TO,…YOU!”….

Jesus-of-Nazareth, Son of our Living God,...Saviour of this World, and Messiah; predicted that He would build His Church, and the gates of hell,...would not prevail: against it. Centuries after His public, unmerciful mocking,...His persecution and martyrdom; billions, claim membership in His Church: making it by far, the largest in the World. And when He returns, as He said,...He would, to claim His Faithful; it will make the most profound impact, on many,...in this globe: more so, than mankind,...has ever seen!...

Our Messiah, was to be born in Bethlehem,...to a virgin; to live a sinless life, to serve as,..."God’s-Spotless-Lamb-of-Sacrifice". Yes,to give Himself willingly,...and to die, on a Cross; for the sins of this World, to Rise again Three (3) days later,...and to sit: at the Right-Hand of Almighty-God, (His Father and yours; Jehovah, His Precious-Name)!...

Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,....fulfilled these; and many other prophecies, proving He is,...indeed: the Son-of-God!...

Today, our Lord,...calls to you; from down, through the ages. He is the answer, to your condition. He offers, forgiveness,...for your sins. He paid the penalty, for you. If you confess with your mouth, the Lord Jesus,... and believe in your heart; that God-Almighty raised Him, from the Dead,…you will be Saved!....

For, with the heart,...one believes, unto righteousness; and with the mouth, confession is made,…unto: Salvation!....

Whoever believes on Him, will not be put to shame. For, there is no distinction between Jew-and-Greek; for the same Lord over all, is rich to all,...who call upon Him. For, whoever calls,...on the Name-of-Jesus; the very same, shall be Saved!....

For years, skeptics have made fun,...of the evangelist’s plea: ”Do you want, to be Saved,…today?”... And yet, this is what I ask you,…right now!....

Do not expect God, to be fooled. Be not, deceived. God, will not be mocked. Do not do this, simply to avoid a confrontation,...with the Anti-Christ!... You need to be Saved, simply because,...you cannot Save; yourself!.... The cost is Great!... But, the rewards are,...Greater!... This may cost you, your very own freedom,...your closeness with family; and some day, even,...your: very-head!...

You, may not survive,...the journey to safety. But, you will spend Eternity,...with our Living God; worshiping our Lord, (His Son),…Christ Jesus,…Humanity's chosen-and-destined: Messiah!... If you choose Christ, pray this prayer with me:

Dear Father,…”I am a sinner, and separated from You. I believe Jesus, is Your-Anointed-One; and that He died on the Cross, to pay for my sins. I believe He Rose again, the third (3rd) day; and that, by receiving This Act,...and Free-Gift of Love; I-too, will have been given the opportunity,...to become your adopted son,( and/or ),…daughter: because I believe, on Your Son's-Original-Message!.... Thank You, for hearing me,...and Saving me; and I pledge, the rest of my life,…to You!”… (Our Heavenly-Father)...

Your Friend,
Izzy!…

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=330
Attachments
332398_th.gif
332398_th.gif (7.57 KiB) Viewed 382 times
332173_th.gif
332173_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 382 times
117100_th.gif
117100_th.gif (29.27 KiB) Viewed 382 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:41 pm

“COME-MEET,…MY-MASTER!”…

Are you wondering, what I know?... The rest of you, seem to be waiting for me,...to make; some kind of a move. Let’s just, sit awhile; before we mosey-out. Your persona, has always been, a front; although I must admit, many have believed you. Do I have to, come through you,...to get to them?... You, being the center of this Universe,...and all; you probably think, this passage,...is about you: don’t-you?...

Well, partly,...you’re right; and partly, you’re mistaken. It’s mostly about me, wanting you to,…(“MEET,…MY,…MASTER!”)… He is called,…Jesus!... Surely, in your sojourns,...you must have come across someone; whose spoken of my Saviour?... Although your sarcasm, may have indeed saturated, ...His sentences; He still Loves you enough, to be your difference. He’s not at all, for you; if you are beyond, accepting Gifts,…for Free!...

Sometimes, I am led to think,...that few people; would risk, frequenting your friendship. You sip your tea, as you glance at your watch; wondering, when I will finish,...this festering. No one, has left,…since I started; and no one, has entered,…either. It’s just, you and I,…here. As it should also be, with you and Jesus,…there!...

From the inner-most part, of your person; and from your favorite chair, begin walking,...toward: His-Father’s-Front-Door!... At least, two (2), passersby,...see you, in your best finery; and they too, apparently choose,...not to enter: as well. Your own indecisiveness, has influenced those,...nearest you. Standing aimlessly, you wandered out,...looking for another entrance; one that could lead you back, to your Life of leisure!...

Could there be also, another entrance,...to your heart?... Not around back, not through the alley,...but; straight into your, hurting heart?... Oh', how I pray,...so!... It is there, you need some cleaning,…to be done. But, it’s closed. In the middle, of all your mess; why?... I guess, you’re right; as usual. Since, everything and everybody,...revolves around you; there’s no chance, you could be wrong!...

Today, in closing,...I only urge you; to bring your baggage, and your dirty laundry,…to my Lord Jesus!... He shall lighten your load, as He clears the cobwebs,...of your conscience. Jesus is Risen!... So can you, from your rotten rituals. Stop, your masquerading,...and come,…(“MEET,…MY,…MASTER”)!… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=360
Attachments
335566_th.jpg
335566_th.jpg (38.56 KiB) Viewed 378 times
333085_th.jpg
333085_th.jpg (23.8 KiB) Viewed 378 times
332767_th.gif
332767_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 378 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:53 pm

“BLESSED,…BE-HIS,…NAME!”….

I have a friend,…whose, Faithful-Love;
Is more than, all the World,…to me.
Tis higher, than the heights,…above;
And, deeper-than,…the deepest sea!...

So old, so new; so strong,…so True.
Before the Earth, received its frame;
He Loved me.
(“BLESSED,…BE-HIS,…NAME”)!…

His, was the Highest,…place above;
Adored, by all the,…Sons-of-Flame.
Yet, such was,…His Love;
He laid aside, His Crown,…and came!....

To seek the Lost,…at any cost;
Of Heavenly-Rank, and Earthly,…Fame.
He sought me.

It was a lonely path,…He trod;
From every Soul,…apart.
Known only, to Himself,...and God;
Was all the grief, that filled,...His-Heart!....

Yet, from this track;
He, turned not,…back.
And as I lay, in much,...want-and-shame;
He found me.

Then dawned, at last,...that; Day-of-Dread.
He being, desolate,…yet undismayed.
With wearied frame, and thorn-crowned head;
He now, stood,...forsaken-and-betrayed!....

Jesus, went-up,...for me, to Calvary.
There, He died,...in grief-and-shame.
Though,...He, Saved me.
(“BLESSED,…BE-HIS,…NAME”)!...

As long, as-I-live,...I'll sing, with glee;
The wonders, of this,...matchless-Love.
At last, I rise,…to dwell;
In Bright-Homes, prepared,…from-above!....

My Joy, shall be,…His Face, to see.
Bowing then,...with loud-acclaim;
Both you-and-me,...shall: Praise Him.
(“BLESSED,…BE-HIS,…NAME”)!… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=390
Attachments
335776_th.jpg
335776_th.jpg (25.94 KiB) Viewed 372 times
335584_th.gif
335584_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 372 times
335581_th.jpg
335581_th.jpg (32.85 KiB) Viewed 372 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:30 pm

“IN-THIS,...COMFORTABLY-QUIET-PLACE!”...

I busted-out, this Divine-Door, (with you, following),…and; sprinted across this straight, and most narrow,…of roads: toward-these-towering, Truths!... All I could do, was Hope-and-Pray,... that you and I; were well on our,…Way: to this New-Found-World. We hadn’t slept, for days. And, we were troubled.

Suddenly,…we were wide awake; as we began to grow, fitful. I ran my hands, through my hair,...hopefully, calling-out; for our Jesus-of-Nazareth!... I saw nothing. Until I got, to the North-Side,...where, I saw a lone-figure; armed, with an Iron-Rod,...in one hand: and His-Golden-Staff, in the other.

So, I froze. Then standing motionless, I managed enough courage,...to begin again; moving forward. It was, extremely bright,...taking me, quite some time; to adjust my eyes. I saw His-Father's-Glory, Glowing from the beginning,...of time, itself. This, with an unspoken understanding,...somehow proved; His Goodness, His Mercy and Kindness. Yes, it was the very Righteousness of Almighty-God,...Jehovah, His Excellent-Name; this is what I saw, representing everything that stood for,…Truth!...

Not veering-off course, standing before His-Father's-Angels, was this; Jesus,…Himself!... Yes, most Glorified-and-Grand!... He sat, at the Right-Hand of God's own Throne,...as the Son; of our Living-God!.... We were now, in this,…all the Way. Thanks to these guiding, saints-of-old,...and to our; Holy-Scriptures which they left-behind, for us. Yes, the very writings which we now,…truly embrace!...

Jesus, knew everybody present. “So, you knew, He was coming?”,…you, (dear-reader and friends),questioned,...undetected.

“The writing, was on the wall”,…I answered. Just ask our Daniel, if this wasn't,...so?... “Almighty God, was saving His-Best,...for last!”,…I added.

Everyone’s pain, suddenly seemed to have vanished,...("IN-THIS,...COMFORTABLY-QUIET-PLACE")!...

No longer isolated, I turned to you,...and said: “I know-now, exactly where we are. Yes, also who,...we really are; and where, we are finally going!”.

I ask you, now,...dear reader: “How far, do you assume,…you, can see?”

As for me: all,…(“THE-WAY,…TO,…ETERNITY!”). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
112698_th.gif
112698_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 335 times
105823_th.gif
105823_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 335 times
amazing-grace-8211-pan-flute-Dy3h6-fMBA-1-474x300.jpg
amazing-grace-8211-pan-flute-Dy3h6-fMBA-1-474x300.jpg (72.46 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:57 pm

“I-THANK,…YOU!”...

Can we agree, in Faith,…on this?...

That, as much as we believe,...Trust and study; no one, can claim to know the mind of,...Almighty God?... (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)...

I believe, He can,...and will do; what, He chooses. Could you, pledge that you,...will accept;God's own decisions, for you, (inside your own, personal-lives)?... Oh' how I pray,…so!... Amen.

If our Heavenly- Father, does not grant you the things you pray for,...I do not, want to see; your Faith,…threatened. It’s okay, to be disappointed, (from time-to-time), and to often wonder, why?... But, will you,…accept it?... Please, pray for me; as,…I will, surrender my all: to this, Most-High-God!...

Come,…sit-with-me; and wait, on His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... As much as, you want to do this,…in private; I prefer, having men-and-women of God,...agree, together: in prayer. Do, you mind?... There, is no getting around this. It may be part, of our own,...price-to-pay!...

Today, I ask you, (dear-reader and friends); to join me, in the effort-of-prayer. I want you, to feel Loved; by both, the Father and His Son. Find your body, shifting,...from stiffened; to now,…relaxed. Please, pray with me.

“Creator God: we acknowledge that, You made us. You, have known us all. And, have Loved us,...since before; this Earth, was ever formed. You, who are rich,...in Mercy; Loved us, even when we were Dead,...in trespasses: and, have made us,…(Alive)!… Yes, together with Christ-Jesus, (Your, Son). And, we have been raised-up,...together, with Your only Begotten; made to sit, along-side Him,…in: High-Heavenly-Places. So, that,...in the ages to come; You, (Father-in-Heaven), might show us,...Your exceeding riches: of Your-Grace, in Your Kindness,...toward us, (who-believe). Yes, through,...Christ Jesus; our Lord-and-Saviour!”… Amen.

For, we are Your Workmanship,...created for all of this; and much, much-more,…(“I-THANK,…YOU!”)... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=210
Attachments
111854_th.gif
111854_th.gif (40.11 KiB) Viewed 339 times
105630_th.gif
105630_th.gif (42.17 KiB) Viewed 339 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 339 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:10 pm

“STEPPING-OUT,…IN-FAITH!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Give us the wisdom, to recognize temptation,…and the humility; to rely, on Your Spirit,…for the strength necessary: to resist it!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”You are beautiful. No wonder, I Love You!... Deepen my Love, for You today,…I pray. Help me see, Your beauty,…in; new-ways. In my times of trial, dear Lord,…teach me; to wait for You. But, please teach me,…even more; to trust the Love, You have for me. And as I do, may I learn,…Your wisdom; and have the patience, to endure all my future,...trials-and-tests!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Increase my awareness of Your Love, for us,…and; of Your own, delight in us. So, we can show this present world,…the difference, You really-make; inside of our, personal-lives!”… Amen.

Lord Jesus,…”I want to learn, to reach-out to others,…and; to share Your Love, and forgiveness. I know that, this comes only,...from; Your Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name)... Teach me and help me, to (“STEP-OUT,…IN-FAITH); and to trust, fully. Awaken my heart, Lord,…to those, You care about; including the poor-and-helpless, the hungry-and-homeless,...the troubled-and-hopeless: within all of our, local communities!”… Amen.

Jesus,…”Show me what, I’m clinging on to,…the most; and if someone else needs it, more than I,...open my heart; my hands and my mind. Help me, today,...to give-it-away: to whom-so-ever, needs most-of-me,...and: of what I, may possess. Lord, our world around us,…is sometimes, so dark; that it’s difficult to see, Your-Power and Goodness!... Thank You, for the reminders,…that, the darkness; does (Not) and will (Not),…prevail: forever. Nor, will it dispel,...Your-Father’s-Truths!”… Amen.

And finally,…”Help us to wait, with great expectations,…for the day; of Your return (dear-Jesus), when we shall all see,…You, light-up: in Your, Father's-Great-Glory!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=225
Attachments
335723_th.jpg
335723_th.jpg (15.22 KiB) Viewed 333 times
325819_th.gif
325819_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 333 times
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 333 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:28 pm

“MY-PRAYER,…FOR,…YOU!”…

Jesus, is coming!... As a Thief,…in the night. This means, that the majority of this World,…will never know; that Jesus, has made such an,…appearance!...

The Churches today,…and, as a whole; are in a passive-and-lukewarm, spiritual condition. Truly, these are times,…of Darkness, sleep-and-spiritual-drunkenness; meaning that, men-and-women,...are simply not aware: of their immediate-surroundings, nor of their,...environment!...

These very same, will be oblivious,…to the fact, that; Jesus has come,…as: a Thief!... But, what valuable Treasure,…will He come, to steal-away; from their midst?...

Quite simply, the rib-portion,…of the Church; stolen-away, while the bulk,…of the sleeping, (Body-of-Christ); remains, in its Stupor!... She, is His Bride,…to whom, He promised; to keep, from the,..."Hour-of-Temptation!"...(please read, Revelation 3:10). This does, (Not), mean,...the Rapture!... For, God can't use anyone who anticipates any type of,..."Escapism!"...

Folks, God needs you and me,...right-down here; "Bearing-Witness", first-hand,...of all: His Mighty-Works,...yet-future. The Hour of Greatest-Temptation, (notice that, it doesn't talk about torture-nor-pain; but of, "Temptation"); shall be that of, you deciding whether or not,...to freely accept: the "Mark-of-the-Beast!"...

God, shall provide unexpectedly, (as He proceeds, with all of His Works-and-Wonders; unexpectedly, and often undetected; though almost always, pre-announced: to those who have, eyes-to-see and ears-to-hear); a way-out of having to receive, this future,..."Mark-of-the-Beast!"...

There will seem to be, no other option to many,...but-to; accept this, "Mark",...enabling millions: to continue the everyday convenience-of-commerce, (buying-and-selling)...(all throughout this globe-of-ours).

In unexpected ways, (Only God, knows all-things); we, (Jesus'-Faithful-Followers), shall always receive our sustenance. Our needs shall be met, (Divinely-So), although we continue to, (Not), be part,...of the world's; cliche's, fashions-and-fads!...Amen.

Thus, (“MY-PRAYER,…FOR,…YOU”),…dear-reader and friends; is that,…”You continue, building yourselves up,…on this; our most Holy Faith. Always praying, in the Spirit. And, that you keep yourselves,…in the Love; of Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Father-in-Heaven)!.... Always seeking, for the Mercy,…of our Creator; found only, in-and-thru,…His Son, (Jesus-Christ): unto, Eternal-Life!”…. Amen. (As promised unto us, who-believe)...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:05 pm

“TO-THOSE,…WHO-NOW,…UNDERSTAND!”…

Quietly, let’s approach slowly,…and reach, carefully; for all-things, of true and lasting value,…and real-worth. Let us clean our stained conscious, of all these sinful and sensuous thoughts!...

On bent knees, let’s scrub clean,…all these; dirty smudges that, have obstructed our once,…straight and narrow: paths. Gently put your hands, on each other’s shoulders,…as together; we shall pull through, these arduous tasks!...

Sit, as my Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); holds your heart, in His Hands!... As others around you, watch this event,…be amused; as to whose eyes, are truly being filled with His works and wonders!...

It’s been so long, since we’ve wanted to turn and whisper,…unto He; who loves us and simply say,…(“WE,…NOW,…UNDERSTAND”)!...

Ours, is truly a privilege,…not just, mere memories-of-old; we are more than servants, we are appointed stewards. The current system-of-things, is way behind us,…by several centuries; at least. Their minds, have become like morgues,…dead in their tracks; these very same, stand!...

My heart races, as I see myself,…passing; rows and rows of bodies, whose eyes cannot see the forest,...because; the very trees, are in their way.

On gurneys, sheet-wrapped head-to-toe,…shoulder-to-shoulder; not one of them, will rise from their own,…demise!...

All the while, in the next room,…just around the next corner; stands my Prince-of-Peace, ready, willing and most,…able: to receive into His Father’s-Kingdom, (“WE,…WHO-NOW,…UNDERSTAND”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
mail (3).jpg
mail (3).jpg (107.36 KiB) Viewed 308 times
mail (2).jpg
mail (2).jpg (81.15 KiB) Viewed 308 times
how-great-thou-art-8211-alan-jackson-DcF75h4BHk8-474x300.jpg
how-great-thou-art-8211-alan-jackson-DcF75h4BHk8-474x300.jpg (51.41 KiB) Viewed 308 times