Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:47 pm

Dear-reader and friends, I have always wanted only,...for you; to come to know, the other side. A side of truth, obscured by the,..."Religious!"...

Nobody, wants to die. So, many,..."pie-in-the-sky",...stories; have been conjured-up, over the centuries,...to soften: this hard-truth!...

Our Bible, states that,...the dead, "Know-Nothing!"...

What part of, "Nothing",...do we not, understand?...

Yet, we've fabricated many fables. With good intents, I'm sure. Well meaning folks, not wanting to add salt to an open wound. Especially, when a dear loved-one,...passes-on. But, where do we really go?... Well, to be absent from this fleshly-body,...is to be present; with our Creator!...

In Spirit, that is!...

Until, the Day and Hour,...in which; we will all, be Resurrected!... Some, unto Judgment!... Others, unto many unspeakable,...Rewards!... All of it, according to our,...works!... Remember, there is the promise of a New-Heavens,...and of a New-Earth!... Yes, we're all coming right-back,...down-here. But, to occupy a brand-new environment and atmosphere,...unmatched, to anything that; we can assimilate, today!...

Yes, the Sheep,...shall be separated; from among the unruly, Goats!... Have you ever tried, to put a noose around a goat's neck,...and lead him, anywhere?... Impossible task, to say the least. Whereas, Sheep, (by contrast); are most docile animals,...and most willing; to be led!...(even astray, if not carefully guided)... Amen.

Back to the topic of,...Death!...

The Dead,...know-nothing. This is a dormant-state of existence, (if you will); it is the, "Intellect", of each individual,...known as the, ("Spirit"); which returns back, to the Father,...from whence: we all, first came. Upon our future, Resurrection,...we shall occupy, incorruptible-and-glorified bodies; much the same, as Jesus,...stands: today!...(Glorified-and-Incorruptible)...

No more, shall we be liable to Death and/or any other sort of decay. We will have gained, the ability to live eternally. Gifted, by Almighty-God!... As first intended, with Adam-and-Eve!... Our known characteristics, of who we were,...will still exist. Yes, we will be well-able to recognize our loved-ones!...

Otherwise, all which we have endured,...would have been, for naught!... All the contrary, God doesn't say or do anything,...which returns to Him; empty!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. So, keep the Faith!... And, keep our eternal-hope,...Alive!...
Attachments
112800_th.gif
112800_th.gif (43.97 KiB) Viewed 277 times
112045_th.gif
112045_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 277 times
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 277 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:56 pm

Pray for me, as I shall forever,...be; praying for you,...and yours!...

May, our Father-in-Heaven,..."Comfort us, with His own inner-peace. Giving us, the eternal ability to discern well,...all-things. Most importantly, to guide us not,...into the Devil's own, countless temptations; but to deliver us, from this Evil-One!"...

And, even so,...Come-Sweet-Jesus!... Just, come!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
124757_th.gif
124757_th.gif (7.66 KiB) Viewed 274 times
119687_th.gif
119687_th.gif (41.35 KiB) Viewed 274 times
113012_th.gif
113012_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 274 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:03 pm

May our Love, be always greater than any other differences,...which may exist; between you and I, dear-reader and friends.

Yes, Love!... The most powerful Force, known to mankind,...yet!...

May we learn, to Love not only our neighbors. But, also have developed room in our hearts-and-minds,...for understanding; our enemies and their many, ill-thoughts against us!... Let us never forget, that truth be known,...theirs; is mostly an ignorance!...

Yes, many have yet to approach a spiritual understanding. One, does involves much sacrifice and effort,...on the part of each; and every one individual, who chooses first and foremost,...to believe: the promises written within the many pages of our Holy-Scriptures!... Amen.

Remember, always,...Love!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
335584_th.gif
335584_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 271 times
335581_th.jpg
335581_th.jpg (44.54 KiB) Viewed 271 times
335559_th.jpg
335559_th.jpg (36.68 KiB) Viewed 271 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:04 pm

“WAKE-UP,…WORLD!”…

Friends,…”No one, (this means, everyone who has ever died); has ascended into Heaven, except He,…(meaning, Jesus-of-Nazareth); who descended from Heaven, the Son-of-Man!”…(read, John 3:13).

Notice-well, that our Bible states clearly,…that; it was, (Not), God…(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); who descended from Heaven!...

It was, the Son-of-Man, ( a given title, identifying Jesus). Many, have perverted the real-truth. And, for centuries, (since the very beginning, of the Apostolic-Era; the first-century, A.D.); these very same, who have all along,…called themselves, “The Religious”: have twisted, Jesus’ original teachings!...

Again, (Jesus-speaking-here); “For, I have come down from Heaven. Not, to do my own will,…but, the will of Him, (Jesus, referring to His own God and Father-in-Heaven); who sent Me!”…(read, John 6:38).

Unequivocally, the Son makes a clear distinction between,…His Father and Himself!...

Yet, millions remain spiritually-stupefied. Why?... Because, they refuse to take the necessary time,…to examine well; all the things of God!... This world, is kept in a complete state-of-derision,…and bondage. Especially today!...

In the name of convenience, even our Holy-Scriptures are viewed through,…the looking glass; of a computer, a lap-top, an Android-Tablet,…and/or: a modern-day, smart-phone. Complacency, is the rule of each day. No one, questions anything,…anymore!...

Just go, with the flow. That, has become our new-norm. The Trinity-Doctrine, has begun to break-apart,…at its own; man-made seams. Falsehood abounds and has today, overflowed unto our mainstream media!...

Even, the free-press can no longer hide,…these hideous and unspeakable acts; committed by these ravenous-wolves, dressed in sheep’s-clothing. Behind their Cathedral quarters, for centuries now,…they secretly; have devoured the ignorant and even, our children’s own innocence!...

(“WAKE-UP,…WORLD”)!...

Rise, and bear-witness about this,…”Roaring-Lion!”… From the beginning, He has lurked about,…to-and-fro; searching for those, who walk-about,…in complete unawares!... Amen.

We’ve all been forewarned, of all that is encompassing us,…today. Have you read it, dear-reader and friends?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
true-quotes-about-life-rtNR1b62IPI-700x394-474x300.jpg
true-quotes-about-life-rtNR1b62IPI-700x394-474x300.jpg (37.28 KiB) Viewed 240 times
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (33.49 KiB) Viewed 240 times
the-ferris-wheel-of-life-221942592-474x300.jpg
the-ferris-wheel-of-life-221942592-474x300.jpg (74.54 KiB) Viewed 240 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:57 pm

“TRUTH,…BE,…KNOWN!”…

Friends, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…is the only One; who has ascended unto, our Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). And, folks,…once-again; please don’t tag me, as being a,…”Jehovah’s-Witness!”…

I belong to no organization nor religious-institution, what-so-ever!... In the truest sense, we are all,…to “Bear-Witness”; to the truths, regarding Jesus’ gospel-message. For those of you, who believe that our loved-ones, (who have died); have gone to Heaven!...

Today, you stand corrected!...(read, John 3:13, 6:38,62 and 17:4,5).

(“TRUTH,…BE,…KNOWN”)!... The dead, know nothing at all. Our fleshly existence, perishes upon our Death!... It is our, “Spirit”,…which is to say, our intellect; our characteristics-and-personality traits, which actually returns,…to our: Creator of all-things!...

“To be absent from our (fleshly), body,…is to be present; with our Maker!”… This, folks,…refers to; our very own, “Spirit”.

For, God is a Spirit!... And, we were also created in His likeness-and-image. So, this means that,…we-too; are also, spirit-beings,…presently occupying: a fleshly-residence. Only after our promised, Resurrection takes place,…shall we then; return to dwell upon, the New-Earth,…promised: by our Holy-Scriptures!...

Jesus, is (Not),…God, Himself!...

When we examine well, Jesus’ own utterances,…clearly, the Truth; is revealed in the light… Read,( John 17:4,5). Slowly-and-carefully!... Once again, Jesus speaks about a much higher,…Authority; than Himself!... Yes, the Son-of-God,…remains, even today; in complete, “Subjection”,…to His own God: and Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Despite, His existing,…exaltation. Despite, having been bestowed the very keys,…to our; New-Heavens and New-Earth, promised. Jesus-of-Nazareth, always-and-forever,…Glorified His Father; in all that, He did and said.

Jesus, returned to His Father,…from whence; He first, came. Just like us, we-too,…shall be present; with our Heavenly-Father, (but, in the Spirit): upon the Death, of our flesh…(read, Colossians 1:15). Jesus, is the first-born of all,…Creation!...

He, like us,…was made; in the very image and likeness, of our invisible God!... This, sadly,…has been misinterpreted-and-misunderstood; perverted and twisted, by Satan and his very own,…insurgents. Yes, we are all,…asked; to become as One!...

In Love, in Cause-and-Vision, in Unity and in,…Faith!...

Yes, One in both,…mindset-and-mission. But, Jesus is (Not),…nor ever will occupy; God’s own Throne!... The Son, today stands at His Father’s right-hand-side. Yes, a very powerful-celestial-position,…indeed; as Jesus, (because of His exaltation and recompense); today oversees, many other powers-and-principalities,…which occupy: high-heavenly-places!... Amen.

Yes, God-in-Christ!... And, Christ-in-us!...(His-Faithful-Followers). Yet, each one of us,…remaining, uniquely-proper; distinct and different. Such, are the marvels of God!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
108057_th.gif
108057_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 231 times
108046_th.gif
108046_th.gif (5.91 KiB) Viewed 231 times
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 231 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:19 pm

“WHO-REALLY,…ORDAINS,…ALL-THINGS?”…

Friends, Jesus,…having been, God’s first-born of all Creation; partnered there-after, with His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Please read, (Colossians 1:16)…

For those of you, who jump to conclude that,…Jesus, is God; Himself!... Please read, (John 1:14). The very Glory of Jesus, as professed and witnessed first-hand,…by our Apostle John; was a Glory,…”As of the only Son, from the Father. Full of Grace-and-Truth!”…

Jesus, was sent to us,…by His Father!... And, of course,…He, was made flesh; as is also, everyone else who enters into this present dimension,…through: our mother’s-womb. But, folks,…none of this; makes Jesus, out to be,…God: incarnate.

Any more than, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are Jesus, incarnate!...

We are all, as One!... But, not in a,…”de-facto”,…manner. But, rather,…in both; mindset-and-mission. As well, in Love-and-Unity!... Or simply, we are,…not!...

Denominations-only-Divide!... It’s the Devil’s best weaponry, to date. Divide-and-Conquer!... He’s done it, to the family unit,…in every household. Our Bible, states that,…Jesus; was the first-born of, “All-Creation!”…

Friends, this in itself,…signifies that; Jesus, before He was created by God,…didn’t exist; much the same, as the Angels and us, (humans),…also, didn’t exist: prior to these awesome acts-of-God, to create!... Amen.

I know, that at this point,…I’ve lost, many of you. Yet, a small-remnant of true-believers,…is all that, God; ever-really-needs. Our living-God, has always completed countless marvels,…with just a handful; of His Faithful…

Our Holy-Scriptures, clearly state all throughout the New-Testament,…that; the Father is indeed, greater than His Son!...(read, John 14:28). Why, would Jesus,…speak this way; were it, (Not),…true?... Let’s remember that, there was (no-guile); ever found, to be uttered from the Son’s own,…mouth.

So, we must conclude that,…Jesus, (“Subjects”), Himself; to His Father’s own ultimate and Supreme-Authority, regarding all-things. As, there is but One-True-God!... And, only One-Mediator between mankind and His Creator,…that-being: Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Amen.

That’s-right!... The Son, knew and recognizes His Father,…as being; our Supreme-Being and Ruler, over all-things…(read, 1st Corinthians 11:3). Paul, knew the order-of-things. Do you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Folks, there’s only room at the top,…for One, “Most-High-God!”… All Powerful, All Knowing and Creator of,…”all-things!”… To include, the creating of His only begotten,…Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Yes, the very first-born of God’s own,…Creation!...

This Son, was recompensed for exercising and unmatched,…and exemplary, Obedience!... Many things, as a direct result,…has been put, in “Subjection”; to the Son’s own, Authority!... But, it is His Father, (Jehovah); who has ordained it, all… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif (160.42 KiB) Viewed 229 times
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 229 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 229 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:57 pm

“(OBEDIENCE),…JESUS’-FINEST-TRAIT!”…

Friends, from whom did Jesus learn,…all that He; taught others?...(read, John 7:16).

“My teaching, (Jesus, speaking here); is not Mine. But, His,…(referring to His Father); who sent Me!”…

Why would Jesus, want to create doubt and/or confusion,…about His own, identity?... Truth is, that the Devil’s own Hand,…is delved into; all evil-deeds!... Yes, the Father of all lies, (Lucifer, himself); has managed to influence and persuade, many.

Throughout the centuries, since the very start of the early established churches,…our Apostles were already; forewarning their members, that the truth was being,…perverted-and-twisted!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, did nothing of His own accord,…except; to always Glorify His Father-in-Heaven, with all that He,…said-and-did!...

Mankind, with its countless hidden-agendas,…has made putrid; the very principles of Jesus’ own teachings. Traditions-of-men, (since days-of-old); and our endless pagan-rituals, have all made void and completely annuls,…the true-values: of God’s written Word!...(figuratively-speaking, were it to be at all, possible).

Obedience to His Father’s will, remains to this day,…Jesus’-Finest-Trait!...(read, John 8:28,29).

“I do nothing, (Jesus, speaking here); on my own, Authority. But, speak just as the Father,…taught Me!”…

“I always do, the things,…that are, pleasing to Him!”…(Jesus, referring to His Father-in-Heaven; Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

I belong, to no cult, sect or institution. So, please don’t jump to conclude that I am a member of,…”Jehovah’s-Witnesses!”… I simply, include God’s own personal Name,…in all of my, written passages.

Jesus, assures all of His Faithful-Followers,…that, His Father; is always with Him, (in the Spirit); and because of this truth, Jesus never felt nor feels today,…alone. Yes, both the Father and His Son,…make the same promise; to us, (who-believe)!...

We-too, shall never be forsaken,…nor; left alone. This truth, guarantees the believer, and it’s the substance necessary,…which-in-turn; converts us, into true overcomers!... Yes, all obstacles which are place in our path,…we; shall overcome!... Amen.

There shall be, many,…”Anti-Christs!”…

Everyone who denies the Father, His Son’s truest Message,…is in the end; of the Devil, himself. Remember, always that,…the Son’s-Message; is all-about, the Father’s-Kingdom!... Everything revolves around this, one truth!...

Yes, everything in its place. And, a proper-place for,…everything; this includes the uniquely-proper roles, of both the Father and His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Folks, there is but,…One-Creator; of all-things!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). The other, is His own,…right-hand-man. Humanity’s own, Intercessor-and-Mediator,…Jesus-the-Christ!... Anointed, by His own God and Father-in-Heaven!... Amen. Jesus, the very first-born of all,…God’s-Creation!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 198 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 198 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 198 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:10 pm

“UNTIL-GOD,…CHOOSES,…OTHERWISE!”…

Friends, the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); has not-yet, been crowned,…King!...

It was the wise-men, Pontus-Pilate, King Herod and others,…who, jumped the gun, (sort-to-speak); in calling Jesus, King of the Jews!... Please read, most carefully!...(Hebrews 10:12,13).

Jesus, today sits down at the right-hand of Almighty-God,…Jehovah, His Excellent-Name!...

Yes, Jesus is patiently awaiting,…for His own Father; to make all of Jesus’ enemies, into foot-stools,…for His Son’s feet. Jesus, shall, (future-tense, folks), be called,…King-of-kings!... But, meanwhile,…let’s not get ahead of ourselves; nor ahead of God’s own, scheduling!...

Friends, the Son-of-God,…did not come to Earth; to be served upon, in any form and/or fashion,...as though: He were a King!... No, sir!... He came, to serve unto others. And, to serve His own God and Father-in-Heaven,…with regards to one; very important purpose!...

Yes, Jesus was to be that,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”… The Appointed, Anointed, Empowered, Bestowed, Ordained and Commissioned Saviour,…for the whole; of Humanity!... Jesus, gave His life as a ransom,…for many.

Notice-well, it states ,…”For-Many”. And, it doesn’t read,…”For-All”. Why?... Because, not-all,…freely accept; these truths found, in God’s written Word!... And, so,…again; please read, most carefully!...(Matthew 20:28).

By this, set-forth method,…it is God; who has chosen to rescue, the remnant-class of true believers. Yes, this is for you,…Jesus’-Faithful-Followers!... Amen.

Yes, in Jesus the Christ, (or Anointed-One); we have received, Redemption!... All of it, possible through the shedding of His own,…atoning-and-precious blood. Forgiveness, for our trespasses is offered to all,…who choose, to believe!...

Yes, it’s made readily-available,…according to the riches; of His Father’s-Exercised-Grace!...

Preachers, please stay focused on this one-fact. It is God’s own will, that is being set-forth here. Yes, thru-by-and-in,…His only, begotten Son!... All of it, according to the very counsel of God’s own,…Goodwill.

As a result, we who believe,…become heirs, (although, not-yet inheritors); of unspeakable treasures, of spiritual-understandings and of power over many,…other principalities: found even, in high-heavenly-places!...

Yes, the very Son-of-God,…freely-shares this; with us. Why?... Because, we incessantly demonstrate our truest Love,…for Him and for; His Father-in-Heaven!...

It’s what the Father, desires most of us,…all. That we come to believe, fully,…in the Son’s-Message; with regards to His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Folks, it is Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven,…who-works, all-things; in accordance to His own, set-forth purposes and plans. Yet, millions,…erroneously-continue; to call Jesus, God,…Himself!... Such, is the deeply-seeded,…seductions-of-Satan!...

His presence, found strongest in many, (but, not-all); of our worldly-churches, today!... Yes, we forget most often,…that, Lucifer; Rules the Air!... Until, a time, a Day-and-Hour,…of God’s own, reckoning!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
119281_th.gif
119281_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 194 times
104512_th.gif
104512_th.gif (6.67 KiB) Viewed 194 times
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 194 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:21 pm

“YES,…ONLY,…THEN!”…

Friends, could we really,…ever be forgiven; of our past errors?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

It’s so difficult, to always be doing and saying,…the right-thing; we all, commit wrong-doings. How is it, that we can be,…forgiven?... Answer: We must, Repent!... This means, that we must exercise a true-change,…of both; heart-and-mind.

We must implore God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); for our very own, individual forgiveness. It’s not something, that can be,…taken. But-rather, it is freely given by our Creator!... And, it must be asked for,…(or implored),before we could ever; begin to believe ourselves, to have received,…it.

This in itself, mandates and requires of us,…to possess a spirit-and-mindset; of complete humility. Yes, humility. The very key, which opens the Gate,…into; our Father’s-Kingdom!... The fullness of our Creator, is pleased to dwell,…right-inside; His Humble-and-Obedient, Son!...(read, Colossians 1:19).

Without humility present, in our hearts-and-minds,…we cannot develop; a true and serviceable demeanor, towards our Father and His Son!... Nor, towards anyone else,…for that, matter. Folks, it is always,…the Father; who qualifies anyone, (or He, doesn’t); as to whether we are to be partakers, of these promised,…spiritual-treasures!...

Although, yet-future,…never-the-less; they are indeed, real. Becoming joint-heirs, with the Son-of-God,…doesn’t mean that; we are already, (“Inheritors”)!… Folks, know this truth. There will always be, Two-Thrones!...

One is Heavenly, and occupied by the Most-High-God!... And, the other,…is an Earthly-Throne; to be occupied by, the soon to return,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He, shall preside over David’s-Throne!... As direct descendant and part of a family lineage, depicting God’s own chosen and destined,…people!...

Upon Jesus’ own return, He shall reign as King-of-kings. For a period of 1,000 years!... But, what happens after that?...

During this period of time, Satan and his insurgents,…shall be chained and taken away; departed from us, we are left with no excuse,…to not learn: all the real-truths, pertaining to our eternal-tomorrows, (still pending).

Yes, this shall be a time,…where we have, Jesus’ own presence,…”De-Facto!”… A time and space, when much purifying, (spiritually-speaking), much purging-and-pruning,…much polishing and well-honing; of all our rough-edges, in understanding,…shall take place: and be fully-accomplished!...

After this,…1,000 years expire, (remember that, one-day, is likened to 1,000 years. And 1,000 years, is likened to only, one-day; with Almighty-God, who is timeless. Yes, He’s from,…Everlasting-to-Everlasting), then this Dark-One,…shall be released; from his chained existence. Rising once again, from the very pits,…of; the Abyss!...

Inconceivable, as it may seem to many of us,…there will be many; who again, fall to this,…Evil-One’s-Snares!...

Yes, there’s to occur a,…(”second-death”); of which I dare say, involves even the spirit,…of these mentioned: those very, unruly and purposely-defiant,…ones. Only then, will we finally see ourselves, (that remnant-class, known as the truly; chosen-and-destined); reunited with our Father-of-Lights!...(as it once was, with Adam-and-Eve).

You see folks, humanity has-always-had issues,…with accepting the fact that; God’s own Holiness, (versus our own, putrid and fallen state-of-affairs),…is the concrete-barrier, which has kept us,…apart. Only, then, will God’s Holy Presence,…overshadow-and-reside; eternally!...(with us).

Or, should I really say,…”We, reside with God!”…

Yes, Jesus has successfully rented the veil,…which once separated us; but I believe, this deals more-so,…with the issue-of-prayers, (mainly); where today, because of Jesus’ accomplished works,…we’ve reached a first-stage: of dearness and/or nearness,…with our Creator!...(if you will).

Yes, it’s true that our petitions and pleas,…are well heard today; all because, we use Jesus’ own Name,…to intercede and mediate: for us!... But, we cannot yet, (as of the date, this passage was written); be in the presence of God, in a de-facto manner…(please read, Exodus 33:20).

Read this entire chapter of Exodus, (33); for a much fuller spiritual-understanding,…of God’s own: Holiness!...

Only then, (after the 1,000 years have expired); will the Son, relinquish back,…His own Authority,(given to Him, to govern over the New-Earth): to His God and Father-in-Heaven!... From whence, all-things originate…(Coronations, Decorations, Commendations, Crowns-of-Righteousness,…etc,etc,etc…)

(“YES,….ONLY,…THEN”)!... Amen.

Jesus, will Rule the New-Earth,…as promised; but always seeking, the ultimate counsel of His Father-in-Heaven!... There’s mention of 144,000 who shall occupy, a special place and order within the celestial cabinet and/or Governmental Offices,…up in Heaven!...

12,000 from each tribe of,…Israel. These,…12 x 12 = 144,000. These are positions, granted to people like our Abraham, Isaac-and-Jacob, our Enoch,(who walked with God), our Joshua, our King David, (because of their extra-ordinary valor), our many female prophetess and our countless others,…whom God, deems worthy; these very same, will be offered to remain in the spirit,…in Heaven!...

But, for the most part,…I personally receive and believe, that; we shall remain down here, occupying the New-Earth promised, (as originally Planned by God); but this time, dwelling in incorruptible bodies. Much like Jesus, stands,…today. Able to transcend, even all that we would call today,…the Sublime-and-Surreal… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 191 times
23722314_699040023633081_7134698907221408807_n.jpg
23722314_699040023633081_7134698907221408807_n.jpg (51.51 KiB) Viewed 193 times
Give-Thanks-With-A-Grateful-Heart.jpg
Give-Thanks-With-A-Grateful-Heart.jpg (35.5 KiB) Viewed 193 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:30 pm

“BE-STEADFAST,…IN-YOUR-STANCE!”…

Friends, (whether-or-not),…we are truly, Holy-Spirit filled believers; if we say that, we have no sin,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers): deceive ourselves. And, the real-truth is not in us!...(read, 1st John 1:8,9).

Yes, we are cleansed from all unrighteousness,…by the very blood-of-Jesus!... But, only He,…walked this Earth; without sin. Yes, Seed of His own Father’s-Seed!... Jesus, possessed within Himself,…an unmatched and exemplary; Faith!...

Do we continue sinning, despite our confessions?... Despite, our water-baptism?... Despite, our truest-devotions?... You bet, we do!...

I’ve known other individuals, who have-had the need to,…re-dedicate themselves, (to include, even Pastor’s own family members); by repeating the very act of water-baptism. They’ve felt a falling-away, and have believed that a re-dedication,…was in order!...

Yet, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…spoke about; another type of, (“Baptism”)!…

Yes, one that submerges the individual into an eternal purpose,…and cause. Yes, fulfilling the will of His own God and Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); this was Jesus’, truest-baptism!...

Yes, accepting the cup of His Father’s-Wrath,…was what the Son; submerged Himself with. What, would have become of Humanity,…as a whole; were Jesus to have thought, any less of His own devotion and Love,…towards: His Father?...

No, sir!... There was never, any need for re-dedicating Himself, (like some of us, have felt; in our past)… Jesus, was,…(“STEADFAST,…IN-HIS-STANCE”)!...

As we, must also be. More of us, need to do less outward-gestures,…like fasting; and more inward-believing. For, I know of many who come to the point of disfiguring,…and even, malnourishing; themselves. All in the hopes of being, recognized by their peers,…for their ; supposed devotions!...

Yes, all of it,…simply a pretense; as these very same, only long for one-another’s own,…compassion-and-sympathy.

Tell me, dear-reader and friends. What’s happened to our true-knowledge of God?... What’s happened to the very, “Spirit-of-Wisdom”; and of Revelation?... Where, has our spiritual-guidance and comfort,…gone?...

“May, Almighty-God,…have pity on us, all. And, may He show us,…His boundless Mercy; never forgetting that, truly,…we know, (Not): what we are doing. Father-in-Heaven, please forgive us,…in Your Son’s; Precious-Name of Jesus!... May we, finally learn to put-aside our putrid-principles,…and; pompous-pride!”… Amen.

Don’t forget, to pray for me,…my; brothers-and-sisters. Remember, always that,…we share a powerful Faith; and a living-Hope, in an eternal-tomorrow,…which no one: can ever-erase from our own, hearts-and-minds!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
330459_th.gif
330459_th.gif (6.62 KiB) Viewed 172 times
331252_th.gif
331252_th.gif (6.55 KiB) Viewed 172 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 172 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:58 pm

“ONE-IS-GOD,…ONE-IS-MEDIATOR!”…

Friends, Jesus offered Himself,…without blemish; to His Eternal-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

And, this act of the Son,…does indeed, purify; our conscience from all, “dead-works!”… This frees us, to sincerely serve our living-God!... Please read, ( Hebrews 9:13,14).

Folks, were Jesus to be God,…Himself, (as so many, erroneously have been taught); confusion would continue being, the rule of each day. All the contrary, is most true. The Son, is the Way,…which leads us, (who-believe); in His Father’s-Light, of many truths!...

It seems, redundant,…my constant, insistence; on having you, (dear-reader and friends), know the deception which has kept millions,…completely duped: when it comes to, spiritual-understandings!...(but, I find myself; needing to continue onward, as the whole-world remains,…deceived)… Amen.

I pray, that,…”You come to finally see, clearly,…the true-distinction; between the Father and His Son!”… Amen.

Countless, are the set-forth facts,…illustrated, all throughout; the New-Testament. Guard-against these mentioned, “dead-works”. Right inside, many of our worldly-churches,…is where you; can find Satan’s own Presence, the most!...

This once, “Angle-of-Light”; is extremely cunning, as a serpent. Yet, very gentle as doves,…with; his deceit. Well disguised, have become our mankind’s putrid-principles,…as our pompous-pride; abounds!...

Humanity’s conscience, remains tainted,…as falsehood, oozes-out; from within the walls of these very same, Cathedrals, Temples, Synagogues, Chapels and the like.

Could we, back-track,…just-a-bit?...(please read, Hebrews 4:14-16)...

Yes, Jesus functions as our High-Priest,…even, today. As He, continues to make intercession for us,…unto our; Heavenly-Father!...

Why?... Because, often,…we don’t know; how or what to pray for, as we ought. Let us, hold fast our confessions,…with regards to; this Anointed-One, of God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). He is and always has been, the Son-of-God!...

Never, once,…did Jesus, claim; to be God, Himself!... I plead with you, dear-read and friends. Read in its entirety, chapters 14 and 17; of the Great Book-of-John!...(come to know, Jesus’ own utterances; versus the expressed, figurative-language found within the pages of our Bible: inserted by the other writers, present)!...

In every aspect, Jesus was tempted by the Devil, (just as we are, also). Let’s remember, that by contrast,…our Creator; cannot ever be tempted, by anyone nor anything… Here, yet-again,…we have another, fine example; distinguishing the real difference, between our Father-in-Heaven and His only,…begotten Son!...

So, let us,…with much confidence; draw-ever-nearer, to His Father’s own,…Throne-of-Grace!... As today, no longer do we stand,…deceived; no, sir!... No more, “Doctrines-of-Devils”… All of them, we have finally,…discarded-and-overcome.

Only, God’s-Good-Grace,…is needed; in our dire moments, of real need. It is, God’s-Free-Gift,…of Eternal-Life; which we desire and seek most,…daily. And, it is found only,…in the, (“good-works”); already accomplished, by His Son,…(Jesus)!...

Let’s keep all-things, in their proper-perspective,…order and celestial positions; shall-we?...

Let’s stop, placing the Son,…erroneously, into; His Father’s own Shoes!... For, there is only,…One-True-God!... And, One-Intercessor and/or Mediator,…between mankind, and his Maker!... Remember, always,…the Name-of-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. No one, can reach the Father,…except by; going through His Son!... This criteria, was put-in-place,…by Jesus’ own God; and Father-in-Heaven!... Let us, (Not), deny the Father,…His Son’s-Sacrifice; and Commissioned-Works!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=210
Attachments
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 152 times
autumn-leaves-8211-doris-day-1956-VZMD_2RZrm4-474x300.jpg
autumn-leaves-8211-doris-day-1956-VZMD_2RZrm4-474x300.jpg (84.43 KiB) Viewed 152 times
100879_th.gif
100879_th.gif (67.1 KiB) Viewed 152 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:02 pm

"A-FISH,...IN,...LIVING-WATERS!"....

I am used to these early-morning fantasies, of middle-age; but, I have suffered acutely, from them: Realizing that, deep inside me, they leave a sediment of grief, which,...accumulating day by day, will in the end, be the real cause of,...my death!...

With sunrise, those monsters, have gone back,...to their lies; in my unconsciousness. Meanwhile, at my Master's Mansion, with its many-jetted fountains, of Living Waters; it is here, that He gives me, a sense of,...everlasting childhood!....

What of, the simple and devoted people?.... Walk with them, and proceed in silence, beside their leading carriage. With frenzied enthusiasm, strike-up the band, and move onto the bridge, that leads us,...to the other side!...

Here, once you arrive, the Holy Spirit, shall begin to fill the air,...with festive sounds. Thanks be to,...Almighty God, as everything at this side, seems as usual.

I stood silent and curious; but, in no way, hostile. The poor, I noticed, did have a certain affection, for their tolerant Lord; who so often, even forgot to demand,...their little respect. Finally, and most conclusively, I am glad to have set my eyes, on these Real Truths; and to have been given, the opportunity, to swim, in their open admiration, like,...("A FISH,...IN,...LIVING WATERS!")....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=195
Attachments
117932_th.gif
117932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 150 times
102546_th.gif
102546_th.gif (69.51 KiB) Viewed 150 times
102356_th.gif
102356_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 150 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:12 pm

“FLANKED,…BY OUR,…FATHER!”….

From our ranks, no doubt rises, the notes of our Anthem; exalting the ancient glories, and future prosperity,…of Almighty God’s, people. From my peasant astuteness; may I suggest, you rightly reply?...

Tell me, what trouble could any humble folk, get into,…if their negative attitudes, were known?.... I have noticed, that not all, have been convinced, by our Saviour’s Word; regarding His Father’s Kingdom!....

Please, don’t ever interpret my advice, as ironical; intended to produce, an opposite result. Come out, of your studies, winking at each other; proud of your own,…evidential findings.

Others, go-off,…looking sad; convinced that I am a turn-coat, or opportunist: and are most determined to take no notice, of what I have to say; but, they prefer to follow instead, the age-old proverb, about preferring a known evil,…to an, untried good.

And what of, our magnificent and progressive future; and of the new Heavens, and new Earth,…promised to us, and united to its Creator, mediated by His son,…Jesus, our Christ?...

A few, stand by,…listening; they have cleared their throats, and spit continuously,…but, keep silent. Go and voice, your vote of Victory; and proceed slowly, toward this Town Hall,…(“FLANKED,…BY OUR,…FATHER!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=255
Attachments
108637_th.gif
108637_th.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 133 times
335584_th.gif
335584_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 139 times
335581_th.jpg
335581_th.jpg (44.54 KiB) Viewed 139 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 pm

“ABOVE,…LOST,…VALLEYS!”….

Who are,…these unbelievers?... They are blind, to each other’s defects; unknowing actors, cast in their parts: by a director, dangerously dark, and who conceals the fact that,…tomb and poison, are already, in their written scripts. Others pass along, less handsome, just as moving; each submerged in transitory blindness.

I feel my heart, thaw; my disgust, gives way to compassion, for all these beings: out to enjoy the tiny ray of light, granted them, between two shades. The shade before the cradle,…the shade, after their last agony. How could one, envy against those, sure to die?... They are eccentric for their interests; often finding themselves isolated.

Their melancholy changes, to blackest gloom. They have been wrong, all along, about my Lord Jesus. They are happily esconced in their study, trying to catch comets, by their tails. Anyway, I am here now; it would be rude, to leave. Let’s have a look at their lies. They dance in ballrooms, all golden; giving the room, the look of a superb jewel-case.

Shut-off, from an unworthy World, they display their flashy gilding, but a faded gold; determined to hide its value, under a muted use of things precious. To let beauty be seen, and cost,…forgotten. Here and there, on the paneled walls, were knots of flowers, in a color so faint, as to seem just an ephemeral pink; reflected from the chandeliers.

Their harvest, has been gathered long before; stacked elsewhere, begging pity, from the tyrannous sun: leaving only, the color of burned and useless stubble. The notes of their waltz, sound to me, like the incessant winds, harping their own sorrows, on these parched fields. Today, yesterday,…tomorrow. Their dancers, among whom I can count, so many near to them,…in brother-hood; begin to seem unreal, made-up of that elusive stuff, from which memories are woven.

From their ceilings, their gods, reclining on gilded couches, gazing down, smiling as the summer sky. They thought themselves, Eternal; till the Day, when my Lord Jesus,…returned. The sense of Death, now hangs darkly, over their palaces; becoming like crows, veering to and fro,…(“ABOVE,…LOST,…VALLEYS”). They yearn, to reply sharply, but cannot.

To the ears of,…each of them, one day will come that,…which I had heard earlier. Nothing could be decently hated, except Eternity in Damnation; their Destiny!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=300
Attachments
117932_th.gif
117932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 132 times
116205_th.gif
116205_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 132 times
112557_th.gif
112557_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 132 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:25 pm

“STATE,…YOUR,…BUSINESS!”….

I pray,…”That You lay Your Hands, on me; Risen-One!”…. Empower me, as I kneel, before You. Give me Your Power; to do great and mighty,…and wonderful works; so, that everyone could see them, and be persuaded, that You are indeed,…my Lord!....

No matter what happens, surrender to Jesus. Stay away, from the unruly; you have no reason, to be outside, our inner-circle. Just wait, for His Words of Wisdom. Remember, the closer you come, to His Edge; the more believable, He is. You know, He can do anything. Try Christ Jesus, before you crumble; and produce tears of Joy,…at will. Take it, right to the brink; as this is more important, than anything else, you may be doing.

I am Earthly and plain; but, also meticulous. Spread the pages, of our Holy Scriptures; and study well, these records. I shall peek, over your shoulders, from the back-seat; and see if, you have acquired, the necessary Boldness. Can you see, my admiration, for Almighty God?... I want to assign you, this Peace-Keeping duty; but, you prefer running, with these vigilante squads. For the Love, of all things sacred; seek this certain Saviour. What, do I have to do; to keep track of you?...

Although, you may be insulted; I have been brought in,…just for this. Keep glancing at your watch, and as night falls, you just keep reading,…memorizing. Remember, He comes back; as a Thief, in the night. From what I know, my money is on,…my Master. If I were you, I would be pretty proud, in your change of plans. Turn the page,…slightly. Reach that tingling sensation inside; as the zero hour, draws near.

This, is all, worth praying about. That’s why, we’re here. So, use me, as your Co-op,…contact. Can we now, move-on?... “Don’t know, if this Jesus guy, is legit!”,…you say. And, here I thought, when you were reading through all, of His accounts,…you would be able, to decipher this out. Weren’t you, the adult, and the one who said,…you are free, to do what you want?...

That’s the ticket, then. What is it, you truly want?... To be governed, or to govern yourself?... If the latter, then tell me,…”How’s it, working for ya?”…. Some of you, are so poor in Spirit; that you can’t even pay,…attention. Tell me, how rich are you; in the things, that really matter?... The only reason, I’m answering His Call, from a hidden number; is because of His current operation,…to Save your Soul. So,…(“STATE,…YOUR,…BUSINESS”)!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=330
Attachments
18198395_1067069400092013_3881609302271531409_n.jpg
18198395_1067069400092013_3881609302271531409_n.jpg (68.16 KiB) Viewed 128 times
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg (128.91 KiB) Viewed 128 times
308456_th.gif
308456_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 128 times