Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:54 pm

“WORRY,…NO,…MORE!”...

The enemy, will begin to conquer; and, plunge people, into captivity: but, I believe, his main objective, is the Soul; of every man and woman. What, better meat, to his pride; than, for Satan to think: he, can invade our minds; and, set-up, his head-quarters,…here, in our hearts!....

If, we are attacked, before I can return, to you, (dear reader, and friend); take, what you have learned, from our Holy Scriptures: and, tell everyone,…you, know. Send, as many as, you’d like; to come back here, (to this Wonderful Website); to pray, the prayer of Faith: and, to become a member,…of, Almighty God’s Kingdom!...

What, will it be like, to see the Glorious Appearing, (of, Christ Jesus); and, then,…to be, with Him?... Often, just the mere thoughts, of the changes, Christ has made, in me; makes me,…choke-up!....

To imagine, the sinless, Son of our Living God; caring enough, about me: to die, for my sins,…I, can still,…hardly fathom. And, what can we say; about, the opportunity, to thank Him: to, worship Him,…face-to-face?...

For, a thousand years. And, then,…for, Eternity. You, (dear friend),…have the seal, of approval; and, can you,…finally,…see, mine?... Conditionally, of course; upon, our obedience. Let us, smile and nod; as, we embrace each other,…one, by one!…

My Lord, will reward you. I am humbled, to offer my hospitality; to you,…His, servant. (“WORRY,…NO,…MORE”),…about, your Eternal Soul. Tell me, now that, you’re in; what, are you doing,…next?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
15026.jpg
15026.jpg (22.34 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:27 pm

"THIS-BRIDE,...IS,...READY!"....

The Bride is standing, all glistening bright;
In her wedding garments, so pure and white.
Her hands sewed, the needlework fine;
The gold was brought, by her Life Divine!....

It has not been easy, this garment to make;
But, all that she did,...was for Jesus' sake.
There were trials and pains, and heartaches sore;
Many, were the needle pricks, and cuts she bore!....

There were times, when dark doubts, would flood her Soul;
Yet, His Divine Word, again made her whole.
Disappointment came, as she succumbed,...to test;
But, in this,...she learned to Trust Him best!....

At last, her garment was ready to wear;
Though many dire hardships, she often did bear.
Then came her Bride-groom, to call her away;
And gone was the night,....behold, now the Day!....

Her Life of toils, are remembered no more;
As she and Christ Jesus, enter this open Door.
Glory and Light, fills her once-burdened heart;
For now she's in Heaven,...never to depart!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
101839_th.gif
101839_th.gif (7.46 KiB) Viewed 1213 times
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 1213 times
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:30 pm

"PRAY,...ABOUT,...THIS!"....

There will always be poor people. Even in the best of societies, under the most enlightened laws, the uncertainties of Life and the variations among citizens, result in some people becoming poor. In such cases, our Lord Jesus instructs that generosity and kindness, be extended to these mentioned!....

Mark well, those in wicked defiance, stubborn and rebellious, who simply choose not to obey. I Pray for these, the most. How complete or final, is our Faith?.... How about our association with moral or Spiritual impurity?....

Do we hold marital bliss, in high regard?.... Do you know anyone, who takes advantage of others, in difficulty?... How do we keep our punishments, from becoming inhumane?....

Mankind, is under a curse, because no one follows Jesus, fully and to the letter. It is not enough, to assert allegiance to Him; one, must live according to His stipulations!....

The position of idolatry, involves the rejection of our Lord. Also, those who deny our sovereign Lord, bring swift destruction on themselves. Who dares, to have their names, blotted-out from the Book of Life?....

Who can call the secret things; those hidden events of our future, relative to our blessings and/or curses?... Only Almighty God, Himself. For even the Son, does not know the hour nor the day, of His very own return!....

God, cannot possibly deny or keep from Himself, anything. For He alone, is all knowing. How then, can some teach, that Jesus is God,...incarnate?... ("PRAY,...ABOUT,...THIS"),...as I continue to do so!....

Your Friend,
Praying for your Peace;
To be as His!....

Izzy!...
Attachments
107051_th.gif
107051_th.gif (6.98 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
104512_th.gif
104512_th.gif (6.67 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
102356_th.gif
102356_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 1210 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:31 pm

“PRECIOUS,…PROOFS”

My hope, is in the promise that, the Lawless One, will be revealed; whom our Lord Jesus, will consume with the breath of His Mouth, and destroy with the Brightness, of His coming. The coming of this Lawless One, is according to the working of Satan; with all power, signs, and lying wonders.

And, with all unrighteous deception, among those who perish; because they did not receive, the Love of the Truth,…that they might be Saved. I often wonder, when the Truth is now so clear, why is it that, not everyone,…comes to Christ?...

It is because, of that very deception!... For this reason, Almighty God, will send them, strong delusion; that they should believe the lie. That they all may be condemned, who did not believe the Truth; but, had pleasure in unrighteousness. Can you imagine it?... There are people, who know the Truth,…know their futures are doomed, and yet still, they take pleasure in sin. The very,…”Spirit of Stupor”,…shall possess these.

Take heed, if you are one of these: Due to your willing and defiant rebellion, God Almighty, may have already hardened your heart, so that you could not change your mind, even if you wanted to. What, could be clearer?....

If you are in Christ, you are Eternally safe and secure; despite all that we will have to endure, these present days. If you are undecided, I plead with you, to make your choice, while you are still able. Many, have already had their hearts hardened by our Maker; a Truth, that may go against, what we once believed about Him.

None-the-less, there is clearly a present danger, in putting-off,…receiving Christ. One day, I pray,…”Our Creator will grant me, the priviledge of speaking in person to you. And, to you believers, know that soon, you shall be led to safety, and out of the way of harm,…from this Evil-One.

Brothers and sisters, in the Lord, pray: as these final events unfold, and ushers in, the rest of the time, before the Glorious Appearing, of Christ Jesus. “Then, what would I be needed for?”...you may rightly ask. That, my friend,…you have to take-up, with our Heavenly Father.

Dress quickly, and find the sun, shimmering over the horizon. Realize that, it will not be long, until Jesus and His Father’s Angels, begin counting the days, to His return; and the start, of the Millenial Kingdom. Much has to happen first, of course; but, the head-spinning pace, of these last several years, will give way to,…(“PRECIOUS,…PROOFS”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
117851_th.gif
117851_th.gif (5 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
116205_th.gif
116205_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 1207 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:33 pm

“BOWING,…TO,…ROMANTICISM!”….

To my most affectionate, and devoted readers,…greetings. You, who,…for these last months, have been a prey, to the most violent Love; and that, not even the risk of war, nor the attractions, of a great city; as well as, the charms of a dancer,…has been able to keep you, nor drive from your hearts; the image of our Lord Jesus!....

Oh, how Lovely,…He truly is. In neat hieroglyphics, of ink and sentiment, this passage goes out to you; and on, to say,…”Be conscious, of your own unworthiness, and yet, never suffocate that ardor for, His Father,…our Almighty!”….

But now, Love,… having overcome my reserve, I am asking my beloved Lord, in your behalf,…to ask our most esteemed Father,…”For your Salvation!”. Dear Lord,…”You know, that all I can offer, is the object of my affection, (which is, my Love),….my name, and my word!”....

After this,…(“BOWING,…TO,…ROMANTICISM”),…then, at its high noon,…my Lord, went on to consider the expediency and the necessity, of unions between families: such as yours, and mine. In order to bring, new blood, into old ways. And also, to level-out,…classes!....

I pray,…”That you have read this passage, with pleasure; not just because it crowns me, with the laurels of a prophet,…but, also because the style, with its hint of irony,…magically evokes my Father’s Image!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
122709_th.gif
122709_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
121513_th.gif
121513_th.gif (7.14 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
119281_th.gif
119281_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 1204 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:35 pm

“ABOVE,…LOST,…VALLEYS!”….

Who are,…these unbelievers?... They are blind, to each other’s defects; unknowing actors, cast in their parts: by a director, dangerously dark, and who conceals the fact that,…tomb and poison, are already, in their written scripts. Others pass along, less handsome, just as moving; each submerged in transitory blindness.

I feel my heart, thaw; my disgust, gives way to compassion, for all these beings: out to enjoy the tiny ray of light, granted them, between two shades. The shade before the cradle,…the shade, after their last agony. How could one, envy against those, sure to die?... They are eccentric for their interests; often finding themselves isolated.

Their melancholy changes, to blackest gloom. They have been wrong, all along, about my Lord Jesus. They are happily esconced in their study, trying to catch comets, by their tails. Anyway, I am here now; it would be rude, to leave. Let’s have a look at their lies. They dance in ballrooms, all golden; giving the room, the look of a superb jewel-case.

Shut-off, from an unworthy World, they display their flashy gilding, but a faded gold; determined to hide its value, under a muted use of things precious. To let beauty be seen, and cost,…forgotten. Here and there, on the paneled walls, were knots of flowers, in a color so faint, as to seem just an ephemeral pink; reflected from the chandeliers.

Their harvest, has been gathered long before; stacked elsewhere, begging pity, from the tyrannous sun: leaving only, the color of burned and useless stubble. The notes of their waltz, sound to me, like the incessant winds, harping their own sorrows, on these parched fields. Today, yesterday,…tomorrow. Their dancers, among whom I can count, so many near to them,…in brother-hood; begin to seem unreal, made-up of that elusive stuff, from which memories are woven.

From their ceilings, their gods, reclining on gilded couches, gazing down, smiling as the summer sky. They thought themselves, Eternal; till the Day, when my Lord Jesus,…returned. The sense of Death, now hangs darkly, over their palaces; becoming like crows, veering to and fro,…(“ABOVE,…LOST,…VALLEYS”). They yearn, to reply sharply, but cannot.

To the ears of,…each of them, one day will come that,…which I had heard earlier. Nothing could be decently hated, except Eternity in Damnation; their Destiny!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
333345_th.gif
333345_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
333286_th.gif
333286_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
123626_th.gif
123626_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 1202 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:37 pm

“SETTLED,…AT THE,…CROSS!”….

My Lord and His Truths, always come first. Do you know, anyone else, who is saying and living, in this fashion,…also?.... Almighty God, through His Son, still today, has living and breathing examples, who stand for the Truth, and have His Divine Love, on display,…with One Sole motivation: that Christ Jesus, might be Glorified, and His work of Redemption,…magnified.

I pray,…”That you be able to find, your wise discretion, through our Heavenly Father’s Grace!”…. Can you moderate, control, chasten and correct your character?... With Jesus’ example, we can all correct, our out-going actions and words. Our Creator made us, with the ability to make choices; and hearing His Truths, is just one of them. Hearing His Word continually, causes us to become, disciples; indeed. You shall know the Truth, and it shall make you,…free!...(see John 8:31,32).

True Peace-makers, show traits of Almighty God. Whereas Peace-breakers, are those of the Dark one. Please pray against sin; but, please,…don’t sin, against prayers. Everything depends upon the blood. How wonderful. Thank God, for the blood of the Lamb!... Learn, about the value of this precious blood,…of Jesus. Every step of the Way, from our Maker’s Throne, down to this sinful World,…is paved with the Love of the Father.

And, every step, of the Way back, from the Cross, to God’s Throne,…is sprinkled with, the precious blood of Jesus. This is so, not merely according to the estimations, or knowledge of mankind; but, according to the estimation and knowledge of our Living God. Atonement has been made, according to the knowledge and the demands of our One, True God. We are within the vail, as worshippers; and outside the camp, with Jesus; bearing His reproach!....

One position, is just as needful, as the other. The place of Faithful Testimony, and True Discipleship, is outside the camp,…with Jesus. We Glorify our Heavenly Father, for the priviledge of Worshipping His Son; in the beauty of Holiness. How wonderful, that our every need, is met. It has all been,…(“SETTLED,…AT THE,…CROSS!”).

This is why, we believers are at Peace with Almighty God; and have acquired, this Perfect Rest. I now know, that my God, has nothing against me; as my every need is met, in the Blood of Christ!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 1199 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1199 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1199 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:38 pm

“HOPE,…IN THESE,…WORDS!”….

Promise me, that you won’t say anything, about my telling you; that Almighty God, has your destiny, in His Hands!.... “You, want to be a leader!”,…you say. Then, realize that, you must learn to be a servant of all,…first.

I talk about Jesus, (Our Father’s Son),…and what our Bible says, about Him and about you. My Lord Loves, mothers with no husbands, children with no fathers, and widows, in particular. Although pimps, whores, crack-heads, drunks, players and hustlers,…are not exempt. With lips trembling, and tears streaming, I gesture to you, the assembled here today: and whisper,…”As such, were some of you!”….

But, today,…you are washed and sanctified, by the Blood of our Sacrificial Lamb; yes, by our Lord Jesus!.... You, dear believer; because of your Faith; are now justified, in the Name of our Lord Jesus, and by the Living Spirit, of Almighty God. Stand, with hands raised, and sing along with me; “Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that Saved a wretch, like me; I once was Lost, but now, am found,…was blind, but now,…I see!”….

It is, as if our Heavenly Father, through the Holy Spirit, (our Comforter),…led you, to read this passage, today. Nowhere else, is safe; but, at the bosom of Christ. We are literally, one wrong look, from Death; almost, every one of us, has the same story. The streets, these neighborhoods, were our lives. A lot of us, had some kind of religious background, as kids; but, obviously, we have moved beyond,…those fallacies!....

More than half of us, have served time; and almost all of us,…should have. The line between legal and illegal, didn’t exist,…for us. We called, everything we did; a matter of survival. What surprised me the most, were all the people, who have come and gone; in my Life. All colors and nationalities; even those, unknown and so-called,…untouchables.

What I like best, about Jesus; is His straight-forward,…”In-Your-Face”,…calling things as they are, attitude of His. When you’re at the end of yourself, wondering at night, what’s to become of you, in the morning; start wondering if there’s,…(“HOPE,…IN THESE,…WORDS”)…

Or, is it,…that you are already,…”Too Far Gone!” Remember, the kid in yourself, and recall the fact that, there is still something,…still innocent, about you. Stop wondering, what happened to that person, and present yourself, to my Prince!....

Stop saying,…”One of these days, I’m going to check-out, all that’s being said and done; in the Name of,…this Jesus fellow!”…. While in the meantime, all I see, is you running to and fro; endlessly running, into Dead Ends. Risk everything, right now, and run to my Ruler,…instead!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
21740626_10158563766037355_8510039362250550419_n.jpg
21740626_10158563766037355_8510039362250550419_n.jpg (31.08 KiB) Viewed 1197 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1197 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 1197 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:41 pm

“TO THE,…MORE,…MATURE!”….

Perhaps, the time has come, to make your homes, into the hiding places,…for other believers,…around this planet. I am not saying, that it will be easy; but, I urge you, to take the initiative. Make, the hard decision. Disband, and disperse; before we are found-out: for, then,…we could lose everyone, at once. Surely, you all know, you have stayed idle, in one place,…long past, a reasonable hour?...

In reality, we have not been, about our Father’s Business,…very long. Nowhere, near as long,…as we have been, at our previous pleasures!.... Stand and stretch; as I need to leave this task, with you. God, will lead you. I intended, to seek your counsel; and now,…I am trying, to counsel,…you!.... Let me tell you, what our Creator, is impressing upon me; and see, if it makes, any sense to you. I know, it will jar the sensibilities, of many readers; and yet, I dare not, casually disregard it.

You see, because of all that has happened, in my life; I believe, there is ample evidence, of one part, of our Maker’s Nature, and Character. Clearly, this is a time of Judgment, even of Wrath. It would be easy, for any teacher; to illumine and drive home, the Truth of God’s Patience; His Judgment poured-out, on His enemies; His demands for Justice, and for the blood, of His prophets. But, I have come, to the conclusion that, all this goes,…without saying.

Yes, we are living our,…”Last Chance!”. Yes, everything has been telescoped into, these last years; and we are already, well into the culminating of His Word. God, will do, what He will do; but, let us all be jealous, to protect and preserve,…His reputation. Oh, I know, that He does not need me; nor, does He require, my assistance. I am humbled, to the depths of my Soul; that He has seen fit, to allow me, any role in ministering,…to you!....

Walk with me; as we dare not run,…ahead of Him,…without His counsel. Many, will see that, truly,…we are engaged; yet, I urge you, not to become a spectacle. I am not, unaware that, I have been bestowed, a great privilege. I relish the opportunity, to teach the babes, in this Faith; offering them, the milk, of the Word; and I also enjoy, breaking the bread, and carving the meat, of the deeper things: (“TO THE,…MORE,…MATURE!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif (160.42 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n (1).gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
24174386_1194038830728402_4405240548889597345_n (1).jpg
24174386_1194038830728402_4405240548889597345_n (1).jpg (70.29 KiB) Viewed 1195 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:30 pm

“THE-SECRETS,…OF,…HOLINESS!”…

Tell me, dear-reader and friends. What is, truly the goal of any believer’s,…life?...

Is it, a godliness born of our own,…Faithful, experiences?... Our prayers, tend to prompt and nurture,…this desired, Obedience!...

We are those, who place our hearts-and-minds into the proper,…”frame”; enabling us, to receive this desired Obedience!... Of course, knowledge is also important,…because, without it; we cannot know, what Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name): requires of us!...

However, knowledge and truth,…remain abstract; unless we commune with our Creator, in prayer. It is the Holy-Spirit, who mediates the Word-of-God and assists us,…in responding; to our Heavenly-Father, in prayer!...

Simply put, prayer holds a vital place in the lives of all,…believers!...

One, might pray and not be a Christian. But, one cannot be a Christian,…and; not pray!...(read, Romans 8:15). Yes, this spiritual adoption,…has made us, today; sons-and-daughters of our living-God!... And, it causes us,…to cry-out; in verbal expressions!...

Prayer, is to the believer,…what, breath; is to life, itself. Yet, no duty,…is so, neglected!...

Prayer, at least private-prayer,…is difficult to do; out of false-motives. One, can preach,…out of a false-motive; as do the false-teachers out there. One, can be involved in Christian activities,…out of; many false-motives!...

However, it is highly unlikely that anyone,…would commune with God; out of some, improper motive. We are invited, even commanded,…to pray. Prayer, is both a privilege and a duty. And, any duty,…can become; quite laborious!...

Prayer, is like any means of growth,…for the believer!... And, it requires,…much work. In a sense, prayer is unnatural to us. Though we were created for fellowship and communion, with our Maker,…the effects of our fall; have left most of us, very lazy and indifferent toward,…something as important: as prayer!...

Rebirth, quickens this inner-desire for communion with God!... But, sin,…resists; the Spirit!...

We can take comfort, from the fact that God,…knows our hearts; and that He, hears our unspoken petitions,…as well as: the very words uttered, which emanate from our lips. It is this, Holy-Spirit, (a third and separate entity); who intercedes for us!...(read, Romans 8:26-27).

This Spirit, helps us in our own,…weakness. So, even if we pray incorrectly,…this Holy-Spirit; corrects our errors, as He takes our prayers,…before: our Heavenly-Father!... All of it, is done according to the very will,…of; Almighty-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n (1).jpg
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n (1).jpg (57.68 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:03 pm

“WHERE-DO,…ALL-THINGS,…COME-FROM?”…

Dear friends, if we were to examine well,…the very hearts-and-minds; of the great saints mentioned, within the written pages of our Holy-Scriptures,…we would find: that- they were indeed, wonderful people of prayer!...

The neglect of prayer, is a major cause of stagnation in our personal-lives!...

Is there, a right-and-wrong time,…for prayer?... (read, Isaiah 50:4). Truly, no part of the day is set-apart,…as being; more sanctified than another. Jesus, prayed in the morning,…during the day; and sometimes, even,…all-night-long!...

Communion between our Heavenly-Father and ourselves, should never stop…(read, 1st Thessalonians 5:17)… Yes, we are commanded,…to pray; without-ceasing. This means that, we are to be in a continual state,…of communion; with our Creator!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

Prayer, then,…is central and crucial; in the life of any believer!... Yes, a discipline most neglected and misunderstood,…throughout the ages.

Folks, nothing escapes God’s,…notice. And, nothing over-steps the boundaries of His Power!... Our living-God, is authoritative in all-things. Not one, single molecule runs loose,…in our Universe; outside of His control and domain!...

My confidence lies, with He,…who controls, history!... How does God, bring to pass the things,…He; sovereignly decrees?...

Nothing happens, apart from the will of God!... He ordains, everything!... Does prayer, then,…really-change; anything?... God, commands by His Holy-Word,…that, we pray. Prayer, is not optional for the believer. It is required!...

Yet, He also invites us,…to make our requests, known to Him!... Prayers, of those who are righteous,…accomplishes much!...(read, James 5:16). Time and again, our Bible states that,…prayer, is an effective tool. It is useful, and it works!...

God, ordains prayer,…not-so-much, for His own sake; as for ours!... We attest, to all of our desires,…as being conducive; to His will and not ours. The profit of our sacrifices, return to us,…as we, worship Him; keenly aware of His presence, through prayer!...

Yes, it is very important for us,…to call upon, God; that our hearts-and-minds, be fired with a zealous and burning desire,…ever to seek, love; and serve God, while we become accustomed,…in every need: to flee to Him, as to a sacred-anchor!...

Therefore, let us never be ashamed,…to make God, our witness; as we learn, to make all our wishes,…before His eyes: even to pour-out our entire hearts, at the foot of His,…Throne!... Yes, let us prepare to receive His benefits,…with true gratitude; and thanksgiving!...

May our prayers, remind us that,…all-things; come from His-Hand!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 1173 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1173 times
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 1173 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:32 pm

“GOD,…CASTS,…NO-SHADOWS!”…

Folks, prayer,…like everything else, in a believer’s life; is all for the Glory-of-God, and for our own personal benefit. In that order!...

Everything that God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name), does, allows and ordains,…is in, the Supreme-Sense; for His own, Glory!...

It’s also true, that mankind benefits when,…God, is Glorified!... Yes, we pray to Glorify God,…but, we also pray; in order to receive, the benefits-of-prayer,…from: His-Hand!... Prayer, is for our benefit. Even in light of the fact, that God knows the end,…from, the beginning.

It is our privilege, to bring the whole of our finite existence,…into the Glory; of His infinite presence!...

Friends, prayer is not merely,…an exercise. Nor, is it a therapeutic,…self-analysis; nor a religious recitation. Prayer, is a dialogue with our personal,…God, Himself!... There, in the very act and dynamics of praying,…I bring; my whole life, under His gaze!...

Yes, He knows what is in my mind. But, I still have the privilege of articulating to God,…what lies; in the inner-chambers of my heart-and-mind. So, I approach Him,…in order, to know Him; and to be known, by Him!...

There’s something erroneous, in the question,…”If God, knows everything; why then, pray?”…

The question assumes that, prayer is one-dimensional and is defined simply,…as supplication-or-intercession. On the contrary, prayer is multidimensional. God’s sovereignty, casts no shadow over the,…prayer-of-adoration!...

That’s-right!... Our Creator’s foreknowledge or determinate counsel, does not negate the prayer-of-praise!... Is it not true, of any couple,…who; although they know, they love each-other,…they also, enjoy: hearing it, every now-and-again?...

Yes, God,…enjoys, hearing; what’s on our minds!... We possess the matchless privilege, of sharing our inner-most thoughts,…with our Maker!... Of course, we could simply enter our prayer closets,…let God, read our minds; and call that, prayer!...

But, that’s not communion and it’s certainly,…not; communication!...

We are creatures, who communicate primarily through,…speech. If anything, our understanding of God’s sovereignty,…should provoke us; to an intense-prayer life, of thanksgiving. Because of such spiritual-knowledge, we should see that,…every good and perfect gift; is an expression of the abundance of, God’s-Good-Grace!...

I pray that,…”You come to realize that, what stems from the wickedness of our own,…hearts-and-minds; may not be assigned, to the will of God!...” Amen.

So, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); must pray, because we are guilty,…pleading the pardon: of the Holy-One!... Whom, we have offended!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1172 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1172 times
17343001_1036113009854319_2979514178398527734_n.jpg
17343001_1036113009854319_2979514178398527734_n.jpg (67.53 KiB) Viewed 1172 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:01 pm

“DOES-PRAYER,…CHANGE,…GOD’S-MIND?”…

Our Bible states, that there are certain things,…God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); has decreed, from all eternity!...

And, those things will inevitably,…come-to-pass!...

But, God also is often comforted and feels at ease,…when- we, Repent!... And, turn from our sins!... It is, at this point that,…He, revokes; His sentence of Judgment, imposed upon humanity!...

The very mind of God, does not change. Things, change!... And, they change according to His sovereign will,…which He, exercised; through secondary means and secondary activities. The prayer of His chosen people, (those who, believe in His Son); is one of the means, God uses to bring things,…to pass: in this present-world!...

So, if you were to ask me,…whether, prayer; changes things?... I answer, with an unhesitating,…”Yes!”…

To silence the slander of Satan, to vindicate Himself and to also vindicate those,…whom, Satan slanders; is why, Almighty-God allows certain things,…to occur. God’s own reasoning, is perfect. So is, His justification,…righteous!...

By contrast, Satan’s purpose is to stir-up many,…causing them; to ultimately blaspheme, against our Creator!... Yes, an altogether,…wicked, motive. This Dark-One, chooses willing,…human-agents; who are evil, by nature!...

How many, who surround us,…daily; are known for their-thievery and murderous ways?... Coerced by this Devil, many are involved, (often-times, not knowing it); in the act of accomplishing, God’s own will,…through: these purposed, wicked actions!... Such, is the Wisdom,…of our; living-God!...

Ours, is a freedom,…but; within limits!... Yes, there is freedom,…within limits; and within those limits, our prayers can indeed,…change-many-things. No man and/or woman, ever prayed more fiercely or more effectively,…than; Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Even, in Gethsemane,…Jesus, requested an option; a different way!...

When the request, was denied,…He; bowed to the Father’s will. The very reason we pray, is because of God’s sovereignty. Because, we believe that,…God; has it within His Power, to order things according to,…His purposes!...

That’s what, sovereignty is all-about!... Ordering things, according to God’s own,…purposes. So, then,…does prayer; change God’s own mind?... No!... Does prayer, change-things?... Yes, of course!... Amen.

Yes, fervent-prayer, (with respect to ourselves); tends to prepare the heart-and-mind. It excites in us, a suitable sense and consideration of our total dependence,…upon, a living-God; for the Mercy, we ask. And, it demonstrates having Faith,…in God’s own; sufficiency!...

In the end, we Glorify God,…when; His Mercy, is received!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 1170 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:10 pm

“ARE-THERE,…PATTERNS-FOR-PRAYING?”…

Our Jesus-of-Nazareth, performed many miracles!...

During the course of His Earthly-Ministry, Jesus walked on water,...healed the sick; and even raised, the Dead!...

Friends, this world could not contain all the books,…that would be written; of what the Son-of-God, did!...(read, John 21:25).

His disciples, didn’t ask Jesus,…”How”; to pray. Instead, they pleaded with Him,…that, He; teach them, “TO-Pray!”…(read, Luke 11). Folks, Jesus’ remarks on the,…”Pattern,…For,…Prayer”; is found in, (read, Matthew 6:5-9).

Don’t be hypocrites. Pray in private. Don’t heap-up, empty phrases,…with your; many words. Notice-well, that Jesus said,…”Pray, then,…like this”… He, did (Not),…say; “Pray,…This,…Prayer!”…

Or,…”Pray,…These,…Words!”…

There remains, some question as to whether,…Jesus; ever meant for us, to repeat His example-prayer. I’m not attacking, the use of our Lord’s-Prayer!...

I believe that, Jesus was not so much,…giving us, a prayer-to-recite; as He was, giving us a pattern,…to show us: the way in which, to pray!...

Jesus, was providing us,…with an outline of priorities; or those things-that, ought to be priorities,…in our prayer lives. The first, two words,…”Our-Father”. This word of, “Father”; was not the basic form of addressing, Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

His Name, was not to be addressed with any degree,…of intimacy. But, the Son-of-God,…brought us; into a personal relationship, with His own God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!...

Jesus, broke-down the partition,…symbolized by the veil; in the Temple. Yes, Jesus,…gave us; the incomparable privilege, of calling our living-God,…”Father!”…

Jesus, was the first-on-record,…to take prayer; and make it, a personal dialogue,…with: our Creator!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1050 times
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 1054 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:31 pm

“THERE’S-A-DEFINITE,…GULF,…BETWEEN-US!”…

Folks, God’s chosen and destined people,…hear, His-Voice!...

And, we Obey!...

Whereas, the children of the Devil,…do not listen; as they disobey, by doing the will of their own,…father: Satan!...

Friends, there are only two families. And, everyone belongs to one or the,…other!...(read, Romans 8:14-17). Our son-ship, is not automatic. It is not, inherited. But-rather, it is derived. Because of our adoptive relationship with Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); we become joint-heirs, with His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

This privilege of calling our Creator, “Father”; belongs to the entire family, (or body): of Christ!...

So, when we pray,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); don’t come before God, as isolated individuals. But-rather, as a member of a family. Yes, a community of saints. There are no, finite restrictions to God’s own,…Divine-Presence!...

He is Spirit!... And, most transcendent. He cannot be confined, to a locality. Yet, Jesus spoke of the Father,…as being; in Heaven!... God, is not part,…of this world. Any more, than clay is part,…of the Potter; who molds it.

He, is not part of nature. He is, its Maker!...

As Creator of all-things, He,…whom, we address; is above-and-beyond, the known limits of this,…present-planet. We can come-to-God, and call Him,…Father; but, this relationship does not allow us,…to have; the type of familiarity, that breeds contempt!...

We are to approach, this Throne-of-God,…with boldness. Yes, but never with,…arrogance-or-presumption.

“Our-Father”,…speaks of the nearness of God!...

But,…”In,…Heaven”,…points to: His otherness. Yes, His being set-apart. It’s what Holy-and-Sanctified, really means.

So, the point-in-case,…is this; when we pray, we must remember,…who-we-are; and whom, we are addressing.

Hallowed, be His Name!...

No matter, how close,…God, invites us to come; there is still, an infinite gulf,…between: our sinfulness and His-Majesty!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
19940868_1920567901602159_918872583275806720_n.gif
19940868_1920567901602159_918872583275806720_n.gif (687.42 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.