Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:52 pm

“FOR-THE-LOVE,…OF,…GOD!”…

Our Bible, is quite harsh,…when it instructs, us; to avoid the following, types-of-people…(please read, 2nd Timothy 3:1-5). Indeed, these are difficult times!...

Who of us, aren’t lovers-of-self?... Take a good look, around you right now,…and tell me; how many you see, taking a,…(“Selfie”)!… Smart-phones, have become humanity’s,…chain-and-ball. In constant bondage, remain the masses. Jumping, to answer its every,…beck-and-call… For, these,…I shall pray; the most!...

Are we not, completely obsessed,…with self?... Of course, we are!... Completely conceited, proud and totally without,…any; self-control. As I write, daily in my local library,…these passages; I can’t help notice, the arrogant distractions,…of the countless children; lawlessness abounds, in many shapes-and-forms!...

Mothers, not in the least concerned,…with the fact, that; a library, is a place of quiet-time. Yes, a place to come-and-read,…to write; and even,…to-be-read, to. But all of it, done in a respectful manner. This means, maintaining a low-tone of voice,…recognizing the need; of others around us, to enjoy this quiet-time,…for reading and/or writing!...

It’s a library, folks!... For, Christ’s Sake!...

Talk about, disobedience to parents?... Wow!... Mostly, toddlers,…screaming; at the top of their lungs, simply because,…it’s time to go: and they don’t want, to leave the library. This occurs, daily,…mind, you!...

(“FOR-THE-LOVE,…OF,…GOD”)!... You, young mothers,…out there; take hold of yourselves and of your children. Teach them well, at home. A library, is a place where other people,…go; to have quiet-time. Yes, to read and write,…quietly; and if we are to speak, openly,…it is to be done: in a low-tone of voice!...

In addition, we find this type of complete disregard for others,…in every other; public arena, where the general-masses,…congregate. Yes, we’ve become most ungrateful,…arrogant; even brutal, at times. Reckless, swollen with conceit, (just take a look, at some of these, “Facebook”; accounts.)…

How are we, to avoid all these people?... And, still function,…normally; within our present-day society?... God, only knows!... It wasn’t easy, in Paul’s,…time; and it certainly, isn’t much easier,…in our present-day…(read, verse 13).

We can only expect, these things to go,…from bad-to-worse. The time has arrived, where people do not endure,…sound-teaching!...(see, 2nd Timothy 4:3).

The Trinity-Doctrine, is one fine example,…where; teachers have been accumulated, for centuries on end. All to suit, their own man-made passions. Yes, all of them,…simply; following, false-teachers. Itching ears, abound,…within; their congregations!...

Yes, these very same,…have turned-away; from listening to the truth, and have wandered-off,…into: many-myths!...(like the Rapture-Theory)…(verse, 4).

Rest assured that, we,…shall all, be repaid; according to our deeds!…(verse, 14).

Religion-versus-Reality!... The core of my messages and its subject-matter. You won’t find, either of these two words,…(Trinity and Rapture); anywhere within our Bible!... We’ve been forewarned, that curses exist for all those,…who; attempt to change the context, of our Bible,…by even: one-iota!...

And, so it is. Are we not, cursed?... You bet, we are. As we remain, in our present,…fallen and depraved; state-of-affairs. I urge you, to follow me,…as together; we shall continue to follow, only what Jesus’ own wording,…instructs. We are those, who follow the simplicity-of-Christ,…and His Teachings!... Amen.

Beware of the countless, ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing!... These very same, are standing behind their pompous-pulpits,…all teaching this false, “Fly-Away”,…(DOCTRINES-OF-DEVILS)!...

It has successfully led, millions,…completely-astray; and easily confused, remain the masses-in-general. We’ve been forewarned. Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Truth-be-known, right here and now,…we are to meet, Jesus; together, along with the multitudes, (stated-as-clouds, as shown-in-Scripture); of other believing, Christians!...

And, we shall all enjoy,…being; in the Spirit, (stated as, “the-air”; as shown-in-Scripture); of this very marvelous event,…(yet, future). Yes, a historical wonder,…is soon; culminating…(Jesus’ 2nd Advent).

But, meanwhile,…we are to remain; right-down here. Witnessing the will of His Heavenly-Father, as it manifest and reveals itself,…”On Earth, as it is,…in Heaven!”… (Remember, the Lord’s-Prayer)!...

And, as for those,…taken; while others, remain behind. The ones taken, (while working in the fields); these are those, who have falsely-labored for our Lord,…and have fallen: into the false-snares, of the Devil’s own,…deceptive-works!...

And, the ones left-behind in the fields,…continue to work; in furthering along, God’s Plan of Salvation,…unto: this unbelieving world.

Yes, we are promised,…a New-Heavens; and a New-Earth!... Much, house-cleaning,…will occur; in both the physical, as well the spiritual-realms. But, nobody’s going anywhere,…soon; no, sir!...

The concept of,…(”Escapism”); just doesn’t fit, into the Plans of Almighty-God!... He authenticates His Mighty-Works, by having us humans,…as His; primary witnesses…(alongside, His Angels-in-Heaven)!...

How else, can we,…(“bear-witness”); if we’re not going, to be here,…to see,…”all-things”?... Amen. Remember, the Son was sent by His Father!... For the primary reason, of “Bearing-Witness”,…to; His Father’s-Kingdom, being at hand!… Amen.

And, so shall we,…who, believe!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6255

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
105630_th.gif
105630_th.gif (68.48 KiB) Viewed 183 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:54 pm

“WE,…AREN’T,…PEDDLERS!”…

Numerous, are the times,…throughout Paul’s, various letters; where, in them,…he clearly declares: the distinction which exist, between Father and Son!...(please read, Titus 1:4).

“To Titus, my true child in a common Faith. Grace and Peace, from God the Father (“And”),…Christ-Jesus; our Saviour!...

Yes, folks!... This word, (“And”); includes both Father-and-Son. But, as two uniquely-proper and separate,…entities; yet, they are One-in-Love, One-in-Unity, One-in-Cause,…as well: One-in-mindset and mission!...

To you, who over-see your congregations,…I pray, that; “ You not turn, greedy-for-gain!”… Amen. (see, verse 7).

In Paul’s day, those of the circumcision-party,…saw themselves; as God’s own, chosen-elect. Much remains the same, even today. Many, are those religious organization,…and supposed institutions; of higher-learning. Yes, they are ever,…present; still…

All-of-it, simply a big-hoax!... Yes, hypocrisy displayed,…at-its-best. It’s the Devil’s own deceptions, doing their dirtiest-deeds. Let’s never forget, that God’s own Plan,…was altered; just-a-tad. Originally, He had sent Jesus,…down-to-Earth; to address the children of Israel.

During the course of Jesus’ adult life, and public-ministry,…I believe that; both Father and Son, realized that,…Salvation; would ultimately be offered, to whom-so-ever-wills. Yes, by, thru,…and in; the Father’s exercised Grace!... Shed freely, unto all of humanity,…who, simply; believes!...

Countless, were the incidents,…where Jesus-of-Nazareth; saw more Faith, from a Gentile,…than He ever, saw: from a Jew!... And, this truth,…still-holds; to this day.

I ask you, who are reading this written passage,…today; “How many of us, are showing ourselves in all respects,…to be a model; of good-works?... And, in your daily teaching and/or instructing of others,…around you; how many are truly showing, any integrity and dignity?...(see, Titus 2:7).

Is our speech, sound?... And, to the point,…that; it cannot be condemned?... So, that,…our opponents; may be put-to-shame, having nothing evil,…to say: about us?... (verse, 8). Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Let’s take a moment, to discuss my perspective,…on; verse (13)…

My personal convictions, as I am being led of the Spirit,…leads me to share, the following. Our translated Bible, must be questioned. All-things, must be tested. To include, our own hearts and minds. As well, our current stance,…and beliefs!...

Examine well, your own positioning. What is the real-truth?... A more correct transcription, of Paul’s wording,…for your consideration; would be; “Waiting for our blessed-hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and, (of our),…Saviour; Jesus-Christ!”…(please see, Titus 2:13)…

Yes, Jesus plans to spend 1,000 years,…known as the Millennial-Era,(de-facto); further fine-tuning, further honing our rough edges,…of our current; spiritual-understandings. All-of-it, to be done,…prior to finally; turning-over the Authority, back to His own God,…and Father-in-Heaven!... From whence, originally came,…(“all-things”)!...

The Devil is indeed, in all of the details,…folks!... The lack of not inserting, these two words,…(of-our); into this ending verse, (13); gives-off, the obvious impression that,…God and Jesus: are two, in the same,…person!... It’s what Religion, would have you,…believe!...

Yet, this is an obvious grammatical error, (be it, intentional and/or not); God only knows, why these things,…are allowed. Simply, put. Paul, denotes in all of his letters,…with clarity; the true distinction between Father and Son!...

Other examples, for your quick review; see (1st Corinthians 3:23)…

Here, we have Paul denoting that,…we, who believe; are Christ’s!...(or, of Christ). And, that,…Christ, is also; God’s!...(or, belonging to, or of God).

Then in, (John 1:1); we see that, the Word (meaning, Jesus),…was God!...

Here, I believe another grammatical error,…exist. The Word, was,…(“God’s”)!... This would be, a better translation. It would match, the previous example,…I’ve given; in (1st Corinthians 3:23).

Inconsistencies, abound,…dear-reader and friends; if we are going to be completely honest, with ourselves. Translations and/or transcriptions from the original Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek manuscripts,…have to be questioned; in the end!...

God, would expect nothing else,…from us; who seek, His very own Face!... Yes, test-all-things!... Including your own, present stance and belief. Many, are the characters illustrated within our Bible. Figurative-speech, as well metaphoric and literal-language,…is used; and with a divine purpose, behind it!...

It separates the goats, from the sheep!...

Remember, cattle-and-goats are animals,…which need to be; driven. Whereas, the sheep,…(by comparison); are always, led. And, so,…we are those; sheep,…led into Jesus’-Saving-Sheepfold!... Amen.

“Doctrines-of-Devils”, have created these minute, (yet obvious),…mistakes; notable only, by spirit-led followers of Christ-Jesus!... Yes, it is the very same,…Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation; that led Paul, to see clearly. This Spirit, also,…today; leads us, to see,…(“all-things”)…(clearly)!...

God’s Word is indeed, infallible. Don’t get me, wrong. It’s mankind’s own delving into it, over the centuries,…that, has definitely altered; its original message, tweaking it and twisting it,…just enough: to create whole religious beliefs, out of one-liner-phrases!...

In addition, by omitting and/or adding,…commas, periods and the like; we know all too well, that whole sentence structures,…can indeed, be changed: as well, their original intended meanings!... Such, are Satan’s own,…subtle-ways!...

Mankind’s efforts, have always demonstrated their own feebleness. Notable kinks, here-and-there,…along with, erroneously translated languages; all equates to,…confusion. Yes, the Father of all lies,…Lucifer, himself; present with his fiery-darts, even within the fine-printed lines,…of our bound, Book!...

In closing, just know that,…(“WE,…AREN’T,…PEDDLERS”)!...

Please read, (2nd Corinthians 2:17)… When ends meet, we are men and women,…of sincerity; as commissioned by Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). And, in His own sight,…we speak; only in Jesus’ Precious-Name!... Amen.

Rightly-dividing the Word, is not for everyone. It takes much dedicated time, which simply many,…do not have, to spend. Nor, quite-frankly,…are ever interested: at all, in spending!... The Devil knows this, and it’s why he has been so successful. He forgets, though. He’s days are numbered.

Friends, you remain most gullible,…if you don’t question; all-things!... Spiritual-discernment, involves searching for hidden-treasures of old. Found most, within the written words of Almighty-God!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6255

Attachments
330636_th.gif
330636_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 174 times
105631_th.gif
105631_th.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 174 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 174 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:08 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6270

Attachments
105630_th.gif
105630_th.gif (68.48 KiB) Viewed 168 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:19 pm

“THE-SON,…IS-(NOT),…THE-FATHER”…

To lift-up our hands-in-prayer, gives our living-God,…all the Glory!... But, a man with a pitch-fork in his hand,…or a woman with a slop-pail; give Him Glory, also. Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name), is so Great,…that all-things; give Him Glory, if you mean,…that they: should. If, whatever we do,…is done for our Creator’s sake; we’ll be amazed at the joy and meaning, we’ll find,…in even the most ordinary tasks!...

Did you know, (dear-reader and friends), that there is a jealousy-of-sorts,…which beautifully reflects; the very heart ,of our living-God?... I too, am jealous for you,…with a godly jealousy. I don’t want you, to ever be led astray,…from your sincere and pure-devotion; to the Son-of-God, Christ-Jesus!... May my heart, (through these devotional passages), express my protective zeal,…for those; who are His, by Salvation!...

We, (The Faithful Believer), have been rescued,…to know and enjoy; His Father’s presence once again,…and forever. For, we have been promised,…to one Husband; to Christ-Jesus!...(His only begotten Son). Our relationship with this present World, is indeed a turbulent one. Let us not, continue to struggle with,…the Supreme-Authority; of our Heavenly-Father, the Most-High-God!...

As well, the correction of us,…by His Son; who is presently filled, with much evidence of His own disappointment,…over our continual erring: in calling the Son,…our Father!...

Please, do (Not) be led astray,…by false-teachers. My love for you, (dear-friends),…is most evident; by this desire!... If someone comes to you, preaching another Jesus,…other than; the very One, who is still today,…The Son; do (Not), receive them,…nor accept them: nor put up with their non-sense,…so easily!...

Remember, always,…that; (“THE-SON,…IS-NOT,…THE-FATHER”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
119316_th.gif
119316_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 165 times
105823_th.gif
105823_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 165 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 165 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:30 pm

“MY-PIECE,…OF,…PARADISE”…

I laugh, perhaps a little desperately,…as I feel the hours; slipping-away. The night sped by, and toward dawn,…I slept against; my will. Rifled with unspoken sorrow, my eyes lifted-up to my Lord,…upon wakening.

Then I stood in the door-way, looking back at the room,…that had provided a haven; for the last 8 hours. I took to the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin,…ambling along the pavement, with autumn-leaves lurking-about,…until I found, this park.

I sat on an iron bench and looked at the trees and the clear blue,…Wisconsin sky. With eyes open, it was unthinkable,...to close-out this sight and vastness; of our Heavens. And over all, I rested amidst the fragrances,…of purple-petunias.

I felt my throat fill, so I swallowed and said,…”It’s time to go”.

Suddenly, radiating with brightness,…was standing; my Lord in front of me. Facing each other, I found myself,…tongue-tied.

I couldn’t go on, afraid of releasing,…the choking sobs; which filled my chest. I tore away from my past, ran, then leaped,…and boarded this rolling train; with me turning, at the very last moment,…catching a blurry-glimpse: of my old-self!...

Waving from amid a crowd of saints, I departed to parts unknown,…only to Him; whom I had learned to follow. What a crazy life, this is. Yesterday, I was with you, (dear reader, and friends); and today, I’m on this train,…heading for what seems, to be: (“MY-PIECE,…OF,…PARADISE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
123786_th.gif
123786_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 161 times
120688_th.gif
120688_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 161 times
111175_th.gif
111175_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 161 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:43 pm

“THIS,…ONE,…LOVE”…

“Thank-You, Sweet-Jesus,…for being our living-water. Thank-You, for Your willingness to die on that,…horrendous Roman-Cross; and for Your Father’s Power, that caused You to rise,…even from the Dead, in order to provide us all, (Your Faithful Followers): that very same outcome!”… Amen.

Dear Lord,…”Thank-You, for Your Father’s-Word,…that teaches me, how to Love You; and others. Thank-You, also,…for the people; You have placed and are still placing, in my personal life,…many of them; who have been my mentors and who have constantly reminded me,…of Your Truths!”… Amen.

Folks, true-wisdom,…begins and ends; with Almighty-God!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Remind us, that You are present,…even in the dull and ordinary tasks; but in a most extra-ordinary,…way. May we, (The Faithful Believers), do even the smallest tasks,…diligently; just for Your Name’s sake!”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, a willing spirit,…changes the drudgery of duty; into a labor-of-Love!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Help me to shun anything that distracts me, from Your Son (Jesus),…so that I may always; find enjoyment in You, (my Living-God and Father of Christ). And in Your Divine-Plan,…for me!”… Amen.

Dear-friends, Almighty-God (through the shed and atoning-blood, of His Son),…Loves every one of us; as-if there were but, only one-of-us,…to Love!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
330856_th.gif
330856_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 158 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:01 pm

“APOSTASY,…IS,…SPREADING”…

Have you noticed, that very few people,…are really Repenting; and much less,…turning away, from the wickedness; that is enveloping, our Society,…and has even: infiltrated our Churches?...

Folks, be assured,…that God’s Judgment; is most evident, all throughout our nation,…even as I write: these words!… Yes, it has finally come,…even; to our Beloved-America!...

We, must cry-out,…to His Son, (Jesus-Christ, our Saviour); with all, our hearts,…and change our course; before this intensifying Darkness, prevailing on the nearing horizon,…overtakes us. Many, are going too far,…today; in what they are practicing, inside,…their Churches!...

Do you, (dear-reader and friends), see the utterly detestable things,…the House-of-God; is practicing?... Things, which drive our Heavenly-Father,…further-and-further; away. Is our Creator, appalled by what,…is happening?... You bet, He is!....

As a direct result, of this Spiritual-Adultery,…in High-Places; the,…(“APOSTASY,…IS,…SPREADING”), through the Body-of-Christ!... Like foretold, in our Holy-Scriptures. As if, it were a blood-clot,…steadily moving; toward the brains-and-hearts,…of their followers!...

This causes, Almighty-God,…to distance Himself; and to no longer answer, their prayers. These supposed,…(“Christians”),…turn-to-Spirits; and Mediums, for their guidance. Who, ultimately lead them,…completely astray; and to an eventual, destruction!...

Inside their minds, they think themselves,…as being, well-intended; imitating signs-and-wonders, false-prophecies and counterfeit,…spiritual experiences. These, are those,…who, practice Palm-Reading; Fortune-Telling, Horoscope Interpretations,…use Tarot-Cards: and worship Astrology. Just to mention, a few of their pagan,…practices!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
112926_th.gif
112926_th.gif (6.47 KiB) Viewed 143 times
101782_th.gif
101782_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 143 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 143 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:49 pm

“LEARN,…TO,…LOOK!”…

(“LEARN-TO-LOOK”),…not, back;
At all the,…wasted years.
Nor, at the,…fruitless-hours;
Our failures,…and regrets!...

Instead, leave them,…with Him;
Who wipes,…our records, clean.
And, lovingly,…forgives;
As His Father,…then, forgets!....

(“LEARN-TO-LOOK”),…not, around;
Let not,…your fears, assail.
For, many are the,…storms-and-tempest;
Yet, His Son,…Rules upon, Life’s-Seas!...

So Dark,…a night;
Filled,…with woes.
My Hope,…of comfort;
For you,…He, Holds!....

(“LEARN-TO-LOOK”),…not, within;
For, most wretched,…we are.
There’s not,…in us;
Wherein,…to,…Trust!....

Though, per God’s,…Good-Grace;
Jesus appears,…great-and-wise.
Broken-reeds,…indeed, we are;
Simply, creatures,…of the Dust!....

(“LEARN-TO-LOOK”),…up, to Christ;
The One,…to Trust.
No one, fails,…who leans, upon-His-Breast;
A move, necessary,…yes, we must!...

Jesus, Rules,…these seas-of-sorrow;
And the winds,…He calms.
He’ll comfort thee,…my brother;
As we rest,…in His Palms!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Blessed, is he or she,…who knows; when to laugh. Be more than informed, be transformed,…as you continue; your studies, in God’s Word!...

Remember always, that Satan,…is never, too busy; to rock-the-cradle, of a sleeping,…Christian. Everlasting-Joy, is the perfume,…we can’t give, to others; without spilling some, of its own fragrance,…upon: ourselves!...

And, last but not least,…to increase, Spiritually; simply, open your Bible,…and: Read!... Amen.

Attachments
4K-Autumn-Forest-Relaxing-Piano-Music-Beautifull-Fall-Leaf-Colors-in-4K-UHD-2-Hours-700x394.jpg
4K-Autumn-Forest-Relaxing-Piano-Music-Beautifull-Fall-Leaf-Colors-in-4K-UHD-2-Hours-700x394.jpg (60.72 KiB) Viewed 132 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:57 pm

“JUST,…READ,…THIS!”…

Folks, if you would take the time to diligently read,…the following; only then, will you too realize that,…there’s more to God’s-Word: than what your Churches have been feeding you, all these years!...

Please go to, (the Book-of-John, and read Chapter 17),…in its entirety; and all the while, keep in mind that,…this is Jesus, speaking: yes, the whole chapter consist of Christ’s,…own quoted words!...

Funny, how (John 1:1), is so misrepresented and so misunderstood,…today!...

Starting with, (verse, 1), of the Book-of-John,…(Chapter 17); unequivocally, we have one individual,…praying to another. Jesus, is found always taking a subservient-role,…humbling Himself; before His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

How is it, that bottom-line,…the apostle John; knew Jesus’ truest role. That of being, the only Son-of-God?... After all, John was also entrusted with Jesus own mother,…at the foot of the Cross; while Jesus was being crucified. So, let’s not hang-on to other individuals,…and their own expressions; but rather, let’s hang-on to every word,…that comes: from the very mouth,…of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).
In verse, (2); we see Jesus admitting, to having received Authority over,…(“all-flesh”),…

(Although God’s whole creation, goes way beyond,…what we today; recognize as being, “flesh”); this means, all that we know to be,…the birds of the air; the fish in the oceans, the animal kingdom on land,…and us: (humans)!...

Jesus is in charge, of a very important part,…of the whole; of God’s, otherwise,…entire: Creation!... And, (in-my-viewpoint),…God, is forever; creating. Yes, His vastness is unfathomable,…His creativeness; is truly immeasurable: and His wisdom, is most,…unconfined!... Amen.

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; has been bestowed, the Power to offer us,…(the whole-of-humanity); eternal-life, to all whom,…His Father-in-Heaven: draws toward, His Son!...

Yes, folks,…we cannot come to Jesus; unless His Father, has already drawn us,…to His only begotten!... We may think, that this occurs,…of our own accord; but our Holy-Scriptures, are very clear. We are drawn to the Son, by His Father!...

Folks, nothing happens in Heaven or on Earth,…unless our Creator; demands it so. Notice well, how on verse, (3); Jesus declares to us, which knowledge is of the essence,…and most necessary; to enable us, to thereafter,…receive eternal-life!...

Friends, what’s most necessary,…is that you, (dear-reader and friends); come to know, the only true God,…(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer)!... And, please don’t jump to conclude that I belong to Jehovah’s-Witnesses. I do not, belong to any denominational-group.

And Jesus, here closes His statement,…by adding Himself; whom, His God,…has sent down: to us. Again, Jesus,…unequivocally mentions and speaks; in terms-of-two, different persons,…being present: in His statements!...

If He is so clear and precise, in these ways-of-writing,…why, would He; not also tell us, that He is God?... Answer: Because Jesus, has never claimed,…to be God!... Discern well, my fellow readers,…pray in earnest; and dare to venture, losing all that you have ever valued,…in your past; but, stand-firm,…on this: one-truth!...

Ours, is a very high-price to pay,…indeed; and many are those, not willing to be ousted,…from their inner-circles of influence; from their community affairs, and their Church gatherings!...

And, so,…I ask you; “What’s more important to you, to win the world over to your side,…or to lose them; and gain-in-return,…eternal-life?”...

In verse, (4); Jesus Glorifies His Father, by having accomplished the work,…(let’s remember that, Faith without works,…is dead); that His God, commissioned Jesus,…to accomplish. The Son-of-God, was ordained and commanded,…by; His Heavenly-Father!...

Folks, we do,…(“good-works”); because of our embraced, Faith!... It’s a subsequent result, a by-product of becoming a true-believer. It’s also a compelling fact, that we can’t sit,…idle. We must get involved, in furthering along,…what already; has been completed!...

We are needed, only to spread,…the good-news!...

In verse, (5); Jesus petitions His Father, to allow Him to regain,…the same Glory; Jesus once held, at His Father’s,…presence. Yes, Jesus held and obtained a Glorious position,…in the past; since even before, this world of ours,…was ever: created!...

But, His God-and-Father,…responded; by exalting His own Son, not only to His own presence,…but, also: positioning Jesus, at His right-hand!...

And, this is where Jesus stands,…even, today; spiritually-symbolic of a celestial position, possessing much power,…yes; power over all other, principalities,…in high-heavenly-places; (as well, in lowly dark-ones): He's awaiting further instructions, (the Day-and-Hour, of Jesus’ return,…only His Father knows)!...

Again, further proving that Jesus,… is, (Not) God; Himself!... Folks, some things,…even the Son; is not privy, to knowing, avoiding any possible leaks,…lest the Devil: should squander this plan, also. The power of the spoken-word, is indeed a wonder. Satan, being the present ruler of this dispensation,…and of the air; is to be held-at-bay, as to all that is to be,…spoken: openly!...

Plainly put, not all-things,…are to be known by us; it’s not our place, otherwise there would be no need,…of recognizing: a Higher-Authority over us!...

Friends, this recompense was a direct result of Jesus’,...exemplary Obedience; this was an unmatched devotion, He demonstrated to all-ages,…past, present and yet,…future; by completing that, which was delegated unto Him,…by: His Father-in-Heaven!...

Not Jesus’, own will,…but-that, of His Father’s will; is what Jesus-of-Nazareth, perfectly-performed!...

In verse, (6); of the Great Book-of-John, (Chapter 17)… Jesus confirms to His Father, that He has revealed His-Name,…(which by the way, friends; has also been blotted-out, throughout our Bible. And replaced with the common titles, of Lord and/or God. All to suit, religion’s hidden agendas, for centuries on end: indeed, it’s brought about much confusion, with such interchangeable titles); to the people, whom His Father has given,…to: the Son!...

Here, we see that God,…draws-out, whom He; so-ever-wills, to be separated from current,…worldly practices!...

Friends, we are all,…men and women; belonging to our Creator!... But, we become,…a selected and Favored-Few; taking on the title, of His Children,…(if only by, Divine-Adoption); the very moment, we accept Jesus,…as God’s: only begotten Son!...

Yes, we are those,…given to the Son; by His Father!... We are those, who keep God’s-Word!... Joint-heirs today, with the Son-of-God!... All that is His, He shall share with us. The Faithful-Believers!... Amen.

In verse, (7); “Now we know, that everything that Jehovah has given to Jesus,…comes from; no other than Himself!”…

In verse, (8); Jesus has given us, the very words that,…His own Father: has given His Son!... We make void and completely annul this one truth, when we attempt to erroneously merge,…Father and Son; as being two-in-the-same, person!...

But, unlike the early Church-of-Christ,…(and its many-membered-body); we today, aren’t receiving,…Christ’s-Word!... No, sir!... Today’s mainstream Churches, even the smaller,…non-denomination Christian-Chapels; don’t know the plain truth, that Jesus,…came: from His God and Father!...

The world today, does (Not),…believe that; Jehovah sent Jesus!...

Folks, “Emmanuel”,…(meaning, God with us); is a figurative-language, and yes,…God indwells, in His Son; as we too, indwell with the Son!... We are all, to be as One,…but; in Unity, in Vision and most importantly,…in Love: sharing One-Mindset and Mission!... Or, we are not!...

And, so it seems,…we remain; most divided. As the very Spirit-of-Stupor, sent by the hand of God,…keeps millions; in a complete state-of-derision. Why?... Because, they freely and willingly,…believe, these fabricated-fables; and lies.

United we stand, divided we fall. Are we there, yet?... Well, you tell me. We're not even close, but don’t despair and look-up; our Redeemer draws near, with every breath we take!... Amen.

These others, whom I speak of,…have fallen; to the Father of all lies, to his snares, traps and fables,…all of them; erroneously calling Jesus, God,…Himself!... Amen.

Unknowingly, they annul and make completely void,…the very terms; set-forth by our Creator, regarding a much needed,…(“Sacrificial-Lamb”); to cleanse humanity, from our sins. His Son, being that Lamb!...

No one else, could ever meet that criteria!... Only, seed of His own Seed,…was the necessary call.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
Windex-The-Story-of-Lucy-700x394.jpg
Windex-The-Story-of-Lucy-700x394.jpg (14.5 KiB) Viewed 127 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:27 pm

“IS-YOURS,…A-PURE,…DEVOTION?”…

Those, who stay True,…to Christ-Jesus; and to His Word, will walk,…in greater Wisdom; Power-and-Victory, than ever,…before. I believe, we are on the verge,…of a genuine, out-pouring; and of an empowering, by God’s-Spirit,…before: His Son’s return!...

We, shall be strong,…and do; many exploits. I am convinced, that a Great-Apostasy,…is accelerating, toward its climax; revealing a complete rebellion, against our Lord,…(Jesus-of-Nazareth): and of His Father’s written word!...

Evil, often proclaimed as Good,…is becoming, progressively; unrestrained!...

The Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation, Paul spoke about,…is being replaced; with a, “Spirit-of-Stupor”,…and of Slumber: and of Error!... Even, many in the Churches,...have become; Spiritual-Prostitutes, by involving themselves,…in beliefs and practices; which are abhorrent, to our Creator, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name): and His Son!...

Who, of you,…will come, to a genuine Faith; in Jesus-Christ?... Believers, who remain Faithful,…to the Testimony-of-Jesus; and to the Word-of-God, (His Father-in-Heaven), will ultimately receive,…all of our Creator’s, promised Blessings: and will Rule-and-Reign, with His Son,…(our Christ): who lords over, our personal-lives!...

Those, who sell our Lord,…out; will also lose, everything. I believe, in straight-forward,…and hard-hitting; messages. Beware, of unbiblical beliefs,…and practices; that have, subtly penetrated,…modern Houses-of-Worship; seducing believers, away from an otherwise,…(“PURE,…DEVOTION”): to our Maker and His Son!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
126892_th.gif
126892_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 124 times
105631_th.gif
105631_th.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 124 times
118622_th.gif
118622_th.gif (6.29 KiB) Viewed 124 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:51 pm

“SUCH-SENSUAL,…SPIRITUAL-SEDUCTIONS”…

Countless, young people and adults,…are falling-away; and embracing such beliefs, as to think,...that Jesus; is merely one, of many ways,…to reaching: Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

We, are living in a day,...of Great-Deception; and our Holy-Scriptures, strongly indicates,…that: it is going to, only accelerate. Many things, will be waxing over,…from bad-to-worse. Those, who remain lukewarm,…in their commitment, to Jesus-Christ; lack spiritual-discernment, as they live, by the experiential,…and don’t ever: rightly-divide, this Word-of-Truth!...

This very same, have become,…easy victims for; “SPIRITUAL,…SEDUCTION”!...

These very same, are caught-up,…in a false, unity movement; one of acceptance and tolerance, one of Inter-Faith development,… believing that; all practices-and-beliefs,…are One!...

These, today,…are being deceived; by the Great-Delusion, our Apostle Paul,…prophesied. Folks, ours is an,…(“exclusive”),…belief; we don’t share the Muslim, the Buddhist nor the Hindus’,…doctrines.

Yes, many are those,…who have been; overtaken. These, all reject,…the Love; of the Real-Truth!...(please see, 2nd. Thessalonians 2:10).

And, with their allegiance,...to the God of our Bible, completely undermined; these, who live a lie,…could actually take: the Mark-of-the-Beast!...(please read, Revelation 13:16). God’s perspective, of success,…is not based, on numbers; nor on any, outward appearance,…but, on Faithfulness: and on your heart’s, sincere commitment!...

Who, of you,…desire the unadulterated; Word-of-God?... And the genuine moving, of the Holy-Spirit?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
113104_th.gif
113104_th.gif (78.34 KiB) Viewed 122 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:58 pm

“STEERING,…YOU,…STRAIGHT!”…

Boy, if we could only feel,…truly convicted; when we pause, to read Paul’s statement,…found in, (Titus 3:2).

“Show perfect courtesy toward all people”…

Folks, who are we fooling?... Answer: No one, but ourselves!... Fact is, we mirror-most,…all that is said, in (verse, 3).

The bulk of mankind, is foolish, disobedient, led-astray, (with many doctrines-of-devils, like the Trinity and its erroneous Rapture-Theory). Yes, we’ve become slaves to various passions,…and pleasures; passing our days, in malice and envy,…hated by others: and hating one another!...

Friends, despite these hard-truths about ourselves,…it is Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); yes, it is His Goodness and loving-kindness,…that appeared to humanity; in the person called, Christ-Jesus!...

It is through, the Father’s exercised Mercy,…that we, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); have been washed, regenerated and renewed,…by allowing: the appointed Holy-Spirit, to indwell…(verses, 4-5).

Yes, our hope is that,…of living; an eternal-life. All-things are done, by God!... But, thru, in and because of,…His Son’s accomplished deeds; Jesus’ own merits involved, an unmatched and exemplary Obedience,…in fulfilling: His Father’s will.

It is His Father’s Good-Grace, shed upon us,…which justifies; our becoming joint-heirs, with the Son,…in this Kingdom: present today and very much, at-hand!...(verses, 6-7).

So, to you,…who have believed in God; be careful to devote yourselves, to good-works…(verse, 8). Avoid foolish controversies. For, they are unprofitable and worthless…(verse, 9). As for those, who stirs-up,…division; have nothing to do, with them!...(verses, 10-11).

Why?... Because these very same, are warped in mind,…and sinful; they have become, self-condemned. Yes, this is why,…some of us; have weened-off, mainstream churches!...

Here we are, thinking all-along,…that these truths; pertain to the outside world, around us. When in fact, it pertains most,…to those; worshiping right-inside, these Temples, Cathedrals, Mosques, Churches, and yes,…even, smaller: non-denominational-chapels!...

That’s-right!... After sitting, listening, studying, witnessing and attending various denominational,…Christian congregations; one thing I’ve concluded, (after 17 years of due-diligence): that is most true, of the majority!...

The very,…(“Spirit-of-Stupor”),…keeps them all; in a constant, state-of-derision. And, it’s actually sent down to Earth,…by the very hand; of Almighty-God!… Why?... Because, these very same,…refuse to believe; real-truths!...

That’s-right!... They’ve chosen, traditions-of-men and their pagan-rituals,…over the original message; of God’s-Son!... Folks, one thing is of the essence. That we come to believe, He,…Whom God; has sent down, to Earth!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). This is what, gets you into,…the Kingdom!... Amen.

And, so,…division; has become their common-denominator. Their vested interest, are on their self-imposed,…pompous-titles; these very same, identify themselves,…first-and-foremost: as being, (Baptist, Methodist, Catholics, Pentecostal, Presbyterians, Jehovah’s-Witnesses, Lutheran, 7th day Adventist,…on-and-on, the list continues)!...

Time and space, prohibits me to name them all. I want to close this passage, with emphasis made,…on how our Apostle Paul; always freely chose, to greet the early-established-churches,…in his day…(please read, Philemon 1:3).

“Grace to you and peace, from God our Father, (“AND”),…the Lord, Jesus-Christ!”…

Over-and-over, again-and-again,…Paul repeats; this format, in all his letters,…to the various ,established churches; of that, first-century-era: right-after Jesus’ Death and Resurrection!... Clearly, Paul greets his readers,…in the Name of the Father; and of His only begotten, Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

I know that, it’s difficult to unlearn,…all that, has been previously taught; to us, all. We’ve been engraved, (even since childhood, for some of you); with certain understandings, of which we today,…dare (Not): contest!...

What’s more important, to you?... Hurting your parents, even forefathers,…for breaking-away; from these age-old fallacies, inbred and deeply-rooted,…for centuries on end?... Or, realizing that you’re causing pain,…to He; Whose Loved you, since before you were,…even, born?...

This time around, it’s time we start believing and teaching,…real-truths; Jesus, is (Not),…God: Himself!...

He was, still is,…and forever will be; the Son-of-God!... Amen.

No more, spoon-fed-here-says!... No more, word-of-mouth,…stories; these only become twisted and changed, from person-to-person and generation-to-generation!...

Let’s stay focused, on the Bible!...(although compiled, edited and published,…by the hand of man). I have my own, personal reservations regarding some of its inconsistencies,…here and there; as this Great Book was bound.

The Word-of-God, is certainly infallible!... But, mankind’s own delving into its translation and/or transcribing,…into other languages; from the original Hebrew, Aramaic and/or Greek manuscripts,…is what I question: the most!...

The Fact that we need, other supportive Books like,…”The Strong’s-Concordance”; to help us, understand other possible definitions, of certain words and phrases,…tells me: that therein, lies room for the Devil’s best work!...

This once, “Angel-of-Light”; has been given liberty, to come and go as he pleases. Until his appointed day, of perdition. But, meanwhile,…his cunning-ways; are indeed subtle and most gentle-as-doves!...

But, Praise-God!... The Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation, has overshadowed me,…with God’s-Grace!...

Today, I stay-on-track!... Today, after more than 17 years of diligent asking, knocking and seeking,…I too, (like Enoch); walk with God!... I now, am compelled more than ever,…to steer you, (dear-reader and friends); to not just, another light,…but: a Brighter-Light!...

Yes, One called,…Jesus!... He, shall shine-forth,…unto; whom-so-ever-wills, all-truths regarding His Father’s-Kingdom,…which still remains: very much at hand, even today!… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
101698_th.gif
101698_th.gif (81.72 KiB) Viewed 117 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:53 pm

“DISCERN,…AND,…DISTINGUISH”…

When Almighty-God (Jehovah His Name, and/or Yahweh, if you prefer), called Moses to deliver the Jews,…from Egyptian bondage; Moses protested and offered various reasons, why he was (Not) the right,…candidate: for the job!...(see, Exodus 3: 11-13; 4: 1-14 ).

He questioned his own identity, his lack of authority and his credibility,…and acceptability; and our Creator responded, by assuring Moses,…of His Divine-Power and Presence!...

Moses, then continued his protest,…saying; he lacked eloquence, and was (“slow-of-speech and tongue”)!… But, our Maker,…assured Moses; He would enable him, to (“speak-powerfully and effectively”)… Running-out of excuses, Moses asked our Heavenly-Father,…to; (“send-someone-else”)!…

God, was angry with Moses,…for his lack of trust; and for being unwilling to take-up,...the assignment. He told Moses, that He would enable him,…to do what He; called him,…to do!...

Dear Father-in-Heaven,…”Thank-You, for showing Yourself to us,…through the deeds, of Your Son (Jesus); in both, our Bible and in our personal lives… You, Father,…have done so much, for us; (Your Faithful Believers). Help us, to share with others,…what, we truly know; of Your only Son, and of what,…we have personally experienced: of Him,…(our Saviour)!”… Amen.

Folks, the Name of Jesus,…is at the heart-of-our-Faith; and our eternal-hope. To claim, to believe that,…(Jesus-is-God),…incarnate; is to contradict, His Father’s terms. Jesus, clearly describes the unique relationship,…between Himself and God; who is much Greater, than Jesus!...

He and the Father,…are One!”…(see, John 10: 30 ). This, folks,…does not establish deity, for Jesus; (as so many, erroneously declare). They are truly, One-in-Spirit,…as we also, are; One-with-Jesus!...

But, this is figuratively-speaking. Although Jesus indwells, with our spirit,…this in itself; does (Not) make us, out-to-be,…Jesus: Himself!...

Any more than, the Father (Jehovah, and/or Yahweh, if you prefer),…by indwelling in the Son; make Jesus, out-to-be,…God: Himself!... There would be, no need of any further exaltation,…of Jesus, to His Father’s right-hand; (meaning, a spiritual-position of much celestial-power), were Jesus, truly God,…already!...

Folks, Almighty-God is already occupying the,…(“Most-High-God”),…position. And has no need, for any further,…exalting!... Amen.

His Holiness, is and always has been,…Supreme!... Only mankind’s longing, to bring Him down,…to our level; to make God, more tangible,…to make God; more palatable for others, to accept Him,…to encircle; an otherwise, immeasurable Supreme-Being,…and to yearn; toward encasing Him, into our own,…(“Pandora’s-Box”), of wisdom; has created, ultimately,…the: Trinity-Doctrine!...

As for the Holy-Spirit, are we not also,…spirits ourselves?... Are we not made, in the image of our Creator?... And, if He is Spirit,…then; we must also, possess a spirit,…inwardly; indwelling within our fleshly-shell. This (“Holy-Spirit”), is also,…a third-and-separate entity; comforting us, (The Faithful Believers); with the things of God!...

This Holy-Spirit, sent down to us,…by Jesus’ command; (after His ascent, back up to His Father); is One of obvious, high,…rank-and-file; among other powers-and-principalities, also existing,…in: high-heavenly-places!... (I also believe, that this Spirit’s personal Name, has been omitted; to suit religions’, own hidden-agendas of old).

Father, Son and Holy-Spirit!... These are all, titles. Each one, has a personal Name. The Father is called, Jehovah!... The Son is called, Jesus!... But, where lies,…the Name; of the Holy-Spirit?... God, only knows!...

And, in the case,…of both Arch-Angels; Michael-and-Gabriel… These, also oversee,…other; lesser ranking Angels. Hence the phrase, “Arch”; meaning higher!... All-things of God, have their proper-place, position and order… Even those things, within the Angelic-realm,…of beings!...

But, folks,…these are all; subjected and willingly submissive, to One,…(“Most-High-God”),…Jehovah!... Amen.

Thank you, (dear-reader and friends) for all of your support… May all the Glory, always go to,…Almighty-God!... I’ve always known, that there was something else,…besides the false-teachings; of the various, mainstream churches!...

And, when we devote ourselves,…in earnest-prayer; to seeking Truth, when we diligently sit and study,…and witness-and-partake; of the countless, denominational-groups,…presently in existence today; you too, will reduce that,…their most common denominator; is the very, “Spirit-of-Stupor” and the,…”Spirit-of-Division”…

Yes, these are most evident,…in their midst. I plead with you all, to refuse to be led,…by others; who are self-appointed, spiritual-leaders…

God, in His Good and due time,…guides His own; thru this least, trodden-trail… Yes, ours is truly,…a very straight-and-narrow path; which leads to, His only begotten Son,…our Christ-Jesus!...

Just beyond the Horizon and around the next-bend, stands the Son-of-God,…with Arms-Wide-Open!... Ready to receive, whom-so-ever-wills!... Glory, be to God,…in-the-Highest!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122752_th.gif
122752_th.gif (53.86 KiB) Viewed 110 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:03 pm

“WE-ARE,…ALL,…AS-ONE!”…

Dear-reader and friends, I pray that,…”The sharing of your Faith, may become effective for the full knowledge of every good-thing,…that is in us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); for the sake of God’s own Son!... And not, all these continual half-truths and out-right lies,…being fed; to well-intended folks, wanting only to love God,…and to ultimately; be favored, in His eyes!...(please read, Philemon 6).

Yes, we are those,…who; derive much Joy and comfort, from one another’s-love, (meaning, our brethren-in-Faith). Our hearts are refreshed, by this shared-belief,…in; an eternal-tomorrow!…(verse, 7).

We aren’t those, who command anything,…out-of-anyone. We rather, make many appeals!...(verse, 9). Confident of your own obedience, my dear brothers and sisters-in-Christ,…I write to you; knowing that, you will do,…even more than: I myself have attempted or said!...(verse, 21).

Let’s move-on, to the Great-Book of Hebrews!... Long ago, at many times and in many ways,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); spoke to our forefathers, by way of the prophets!...(see, Hebrews 1:1).

Why?... Answer: Because, God is Holy, Holy, Holy!... And mankind’s present state-of-affairs, is most putrid,…in its principles; which impedes us, all,…in otherwise, standing (de-facto): in the very presence, of our living-God!...(just read, Exodus 33:20).

God, speaking here!...(“You can’t see My Face. For, there shall no man, see Me and live”)!…

Folks, God’s own spoken Word,…does (Not) ever; return to Him, void nor empty. In verse, (2) of Hebrews Chapter 1; our Apostle Paul says, “But, in these last-days, He (meaning, God), has spoken to us, by His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth).” Notice well, how God,…doesn’t speak directly; to any human-being!...

But, rather,…He, always uses; someone of His own choosing, to function as a Mediator and/or Intercessor!...

Why?... Again, because God’s own perfect Holiness,…cannot allow us, humans (who remain presently, in a fallen-and-depraved, state-of-existence); to otherwise stand, in the very presence,…of: our Divine-Creator!...

It’s just, the way-it-is,…folks!... Accept it. Humble yourselves, enough to finally realize,…there are Superior-Beings; of more lasting value and self-worth, than our feebleness,…may indeed: be willing-to-admit!...

As we proceed with verse, (2); “Whom He, (again, referring to Jesus), appointed heir of all-things, (yes, the Son inherits much, because of His obedient ways), through whom also, He (again, Jesus is inferred), created the World.” God, works in and thru His Son,…in all-things!... Yes, In-and-Thru!... Remember, that,…always!...

Was Jesus, not Joseph’s own son,…on Earth?... Was Joseph, not known to be a carpenter?... Did not, the Son,…typically learn-and-follow; the trade of their fathers?... Of course, they did!... And, so,…it’s true; of God and His Son, Jesus!...

Like Father, like Son!... Jesus professes many times, to have done and said,…all that, of which; His Father has taught Him!...

“Let, (“Us”),…make man; in (“Our”), own image!”… Yes, friends. Jesus’ own Spirit, was there alongside His Father’s,…when these words, were spoken; as well, the Angels-in-Heaven!... All things, come from the Father!... Jesus, comes from the Father!... The Angels-in-Heaven, come from the Father!... And, we humans,…also; come from the Father!... Amen.

Endless, are the Scriptures,…proving; the uniquely-proper position, of both Father-and-Son!... Yes, two separate entities. Yet, they are also,…One-in-Love; One-in-Unity, One-in-Cause,…and: One-in-Mindset-and-Mission!... This truth, has been misinterpreted and misunderstood,…by the general-masses; for eons-on-end!...

Folks, it is most essential that,…we all; believe in Him, (meaning, Jesus),…whom, God: has sent down to Earth. Your very Salvation, is staked on this one truth. So, let’s believe Jesus!... Especially, His gospel-message,…regarding; His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Yes, let’s stop placing the Son,…in; His Father’s-Shoes!...

“My-God, My-God,…why hast Thou; forsaken Me?”… (Jesus, speaking here, in his last moments, as He hung on that,…horrendous; Roman-Cross).

Why, would Jesus,…in His dying moments; be calling-out to His God?... If indeed, He,…Himself; is God?... Let us never forget, that the Father of all lies,…is Lucifer!... Deception-and-doubt, are his best weaponry. Yet, his subtle and cunnings ways,…make him appear; gentle-as-doves!...

Let us stop, looking outside the churches,…for this Devil. His presence, is strongest,…right-inside; these places-of-worship. This once, “Angel-of-Light”; lurks about, to and fro,…seeking-out: whom to destroy, like a roaring-lion.

I pray, that; “You not be one, to have fallen to this False-Morning-Star’s,…fabricated-stories!”… And, that,…the very Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation; finally touch your hearts-and-minds, with real-truth,…thru-and-thru!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
100323_th.gif
100323_th.gif (70.2 KiB) Viewed 103 times
307928_th.jpg
307928_th.jpg (38.84 KiB) Viewed 104 times
122154_th.gif
122154_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 104 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:27 pm

“OF-COURSE,…WE,…ARE!”…

Let’s take a quick moment, shall we?... Let’s digest well, what our Apostle Paul is saying about,…and regarding: Jesus-of-Nazareth!...(please read, Hebrews 1:3).

“He, (meaning, Jesus), is the radiance of,…the glory-of-God; (that’s-right, Jesus perfectly reflects and/or mirrors His Father, in all that He says and does); and the exact imprint, of His (Father’s) nature…(meaning, that Jesus is an exact-copy; but, not God, Himself); and He, (Jesus), upholds the Universe, by the Word, (whose word?... His Father’s-Word); of His, (Father’s),…Power!”…

Folks, all Power comes from God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). The Son, tells us,…so; in everything He has taught, while He walked the Earth,…over 2,000 years ago.

In that verse, (3); it continues to read,…“He, (Jesus), after making purification for sins, (thru His shed and atoning-blood, we are made pure, in His Father’s eyes); He,…(Jesus), sat down at the right-hand,…of Majesty, (referring to His God and Father-in-Heaven): on high!”…

It can’t be, any clearer. Jesus, is (Not),…on God’s, own Throne!... He sits, at His Father’s right-hand. A celestial-positioning, with overseeing powers. Jesus’ appointment, (yet, future); is to ultimately preside over David’s-Throne!... Hence, He cannot be God,…Himself!... As the Trinitarians, would otherwise have you,…believe.

Jesus’ own exaltation, has made Him,…much Superior; when compared to the very Angels-in-Heaven!... As the Name-of-Jesus and His inheritance,…is more excellent; than theirs, (referring to the Angels)…(verse, 4).

Notice-well, and interpret correctly,…what Paul, is saying. He expresses himself, as though it is God’s own testimony,…in (verses, 5-14).

Back-tracking just a bit, let’s look at verse, (8)… For your sake and mine, let’s get this right. The Son, here is saying of His Father,…”Your Throne, Oh’ God, (notice how Jesus, refers to His Father, as God); is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness,…is the scepter, of Your Kingdom!”…

Friends, It’s always been about,…the Father’s-Kingdom!... This has been, from day-one,…Jesus’ own, gospel-message.

In verse, (9); this testimony, as professed by the mouth of Paul,…continues: “You, (as if God, is speaking here), have loved righteousness, (referring to His Son); and hated wickedness. Therefore, God,…Your God, ( Jesus’ Father, always assures, His Son); has anointed You, (Jesus),…with the oil-of-gladness: beyond your companions, (meaning, the other Angels-in-Heaven)!”…

Powerful Wisdom and Revelation, is shown in these verses,…dear-reader and friends; was Jesus, an Arch-Angel?... The Jehovah’s-Witnesses, would have you believe,…so. They believe that, the Arch-Angel,…Michael; is Jesus!... Do you?...

What sets Jesus, aside from Angels,…is that; Jesus was sent-down to Earth, by His Father!... To reside, as a fleshly human,…fulfilling; a specific purpose-and-plan, designed by His Father!... Angels, come and go,…to-and-fro; from Heaven and Earth, when given permission to do so. Our interaction with them, primarily involves,…receiving; Divine-Messages, from God!... Hence, we know them to be,…God’s-Messengers!...

But, Jesus’ role,…differs. His, was a specific appointment. Notice in Genesis, when Angels left their original habitation,…and slept with the women; whom they lusted after, hybrids later called,…Giants: resulted. Why?... Because, nothing can come-out-right,…if not done; with God’s own permission, ultimately. And, so,...we call, these Angels, (back in the Book-of-Genesis); fallen-Angels!...

Why?... Because they fell-away, from God’s Favoring,…the very moment; they left their, (first-habitation), designated spiritual-realm in Heaven,…to inter-mingle; with humanity’s women. The Flood, in Noah’s day,…got rid of these; hybrid Giants!...

Getting back to Jesus!... He was sired, by God!... He’s Seed of God’s own,…Seed!... God sent down, the Holy-Spirit,…who overshadowed, Mary; impregnating her, with God’s own Seed!... Yes, Divine-Intervention,…occurs; at any time, when God wills,…it. This Holy-Spirit, is a special Messenger of sorts. Throughout the Bible, He’s appointed special tasks.

His name has been omitted, from our Bible. I personally believe, to suit (“religion’s”),…own hidden-agendas. It is a third, separate spirit,…from Father-and-Son!... We cannot merge the three. They each, are uniquely-proper. Having their own, specific roles-and-functions,…in this Universe!... This Spirit, has today,…a more permanent-role; until the return of God’s-Son!...

He, indwells with all believers,…guiding, comforting; and yes, even protecting us,…until: the return of Jesus!... But, He has a Name,…as well. Father, Son and Holy-Spirit!... Folks, these are all,…mere, titles; the Father is called, Jehovah!... The Son, is called,…Jesus!... And, what of this Holy-Spirit?... What is His, true Name?... Only God, really knows.

Jesus-of-Nazareth, was sent-down by His God and Father-in-Heaven,…with one, primary-purpose; that of sharing with us, the real-truths about His Father’s-Kingdom!... Jesus’ primary role, was to,…(“Bear-Witness”); to His Father’s-Truths!...

Tell me something, are we not,…also; spirits?... (“OF-COURSE,…WE,…ARE”)!...

Is not, our primary function,…to also; “Bear-Witness”?... Of course, it is!...

Angels, is a title given to those spirits,…who; with purity-of-heart, and with much due-diligence and love,…serve: their Creator, in Heaven!...

We call them, Messengers,…because; they are God’s appointed, letter-carriers and sounding-boards, (if you will). Yes, these Angels echo,…verbatim ; God’s original intended utterances, unto mankind!...

But, their role and servitude,…lies beyond; our known understandings!...

In verse, (10); Paul here, changes over and speaks about the Son!... Yes, Jesus had much to do,…with; the bestowed role and task, of laying the foundation of the Earth!...

And, the Heavens as we know them,…to be; is also the work of Jesus’ own hands. Was Jesus, not Joseph’s son,…on Earth?... Yes, Jesus,…a carpenter-of-sorts; both here, on Earth,…as it is: in Heaven!... Building and creating, whole-worlds of spiritual-wealth and much understandings!...

All-of-it done, with what His God and Father-in-Heaven,…has taught, our Jesus-of-Nazareth!... All-the-while, Jesus bridles beyond boundaries,…this given Power; yes, a Divine-Power,…invoked; empowered, ordained, commissioned and bestowed,…upon the Son: by His own God!...

For emphasis-sake, Paul repeats in,…(verse, 13); that our Jesus, sits at God’s own right-hand. He does, (Not) occupy God’s-Throne!...

And, finally,…note-well; in verse, (14)… “Are we not, all…(meaning, Jesus, the Angels and even us, humans); ministering-spirits?... Yes, sent-out (the word apostle, means; those sent-forth), to serve for the sake of those, (meaning you and me, dear-friends); who are to inherit, Salvation?...(verse, 14).

(“OF-COURSE,…WE,…ARE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Is Jesus, not our sustaining,...spiritual-bread?... Of course, He is!...
Attachments
Pioneer-Woman-TCR-Youtube-HD-700x394.jpg
Pioneer-Woman-TCR-Youtube-HD-700x394.jpg (43.36 KiB) Viewed 92 times