Dear-reader and friends!...

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Dear-reader and friends!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:51 pm

“GREETINGS,…AND,…WELCOME”…

My invitation for friendship, is all inclusive of the diversity found,…in this community, this arena and public-platform; which we all, call the,…Internet!....

My written words, best represent my spiritual path,…and attitude-aspiration. My core-belief, is that God, (whom I prefer to call, Jehovah; His Glorious-Name), formed mankind,…in His own image; giving us the awesome gift and responsibility, of personal will,…and choice!...

What is equally intriguing to me, is that,…we are individually-unique and valuable, (as Father and Son, have always been; they are not, two in the same entity); and that there, will never be another you,…or me; from the time of our conceptions, through time-and-eternity!....

As the same, holds most true,…of Father-and-Son!... Each, uniquely-proper, yet equal in Love, in Unity, in Cause, in Mindset,…and in; set-forth, Mission!...

From my perspective, we are like one body,…requiring each of us; to assist in the development and welfare, of the family of man,…and womankind: as a whole. In essence, each of us,…has manifold missions and purposes; to this end!...

As, do,…Father-and-Son!... We annul and make void, this too important truth,…when we attempt; to merge them both, as being One,…in the same person!...

Folks, the,…(“Trinity-Doctrine”),…is a complete-hoax!... It’s the Devil’s best work, yet. This once, “Angel-of-Light”; makes his presence most known, in the very institutions of worship. Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…battled most; with the, (“religious-order”), of His Day!... And, the same holds true,…even, today!...

Many are the various, Christian-Denominational groups. Yet, it is supposed to be,…One-Faith; One-God, and One-Mediator between man and his,…Creator!... Yes, the man called,…Jesus-Christ!... Amen.

And, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are to contribute, using these gifts of uniqueness,…personal-choice and wills; for observing the manifestation, of what is culminated and found,…in our individual lives: and in our world!...

Thus, we are on a journey of learning,…and of growing; and each day, is a destination of promise and opportunity,…despite the obstacles and trials: of this present-life!...

Shall we sow to the spirit, or shall we sow to the flesh?… For, this is our daily,…question; which must be answered. Yes, dear-reader and friends,…many, are in indeed; our decisions. Our personal pursuit, is the practice of,…unconditional love!...

However, that confession does not mean that,…we do not have; our struggles. As with any believer, we all have moments of doubt,…confusion and weariness; which can be attributed, to being human!...(and to realizing our present, state-of-affairs. Yes, fallen and putrid are indeed, our inner-most principles).

Therefore, I ask that you keep me,…in mind; and if you believe in prayer, please pray for me. We are more than, brick-and-mortar,…and we are more than, flesh-and-blood; we are,… Spirits!...

And, so,…with God’s-Good-Grace; shed over us and our entire household, we are also,…well-able: to overcome. Yes, great-trials,…can indeed, produce; great compassion and great love, if only,…you: will allow it. My dear-reader and friends, God’s-Grace, is truly,…most-sufficient!...

What we are capable of giving, with the help of our God,…is greater than; any loss. The key to overcoming negativity, is using it,…to develop yourself; so that we may achieve, positive-results. We are all, sinners,…Saved-by-Grace!...

We believe in, our risen Lord-and-Saviour,…Jesus Christ!... Yes, the only begotten Son,…of Almighty-God!... And continually seek, to make Him,…Lord, (or ruler); of our personal-lives!...

So, I urge you today,…to invite others; to join-in, this wonderful community,…and to fellowship; with other believers and to hear,…their testimonies: of Faith!...

My prayer, is in Hope,…that we can encourage; and be encouraged. Yes, to learn from one another,…and; to teach. Now, in closing,…please allow a smile; to reside upon your face, and let it reside,…and shine deep: within your hearts!...

May Our Heavenly-Father, bless you,…richly!... Amen.

P.S. I also have a sense-of-humor, despite taking my calling,…seriously. I consider ourselves, all,…matured-adults; well rounded. And, I am also,…looking forward; to knowing you!...
Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6240

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
21743085_1152307501568202_7869377680743051069_n.jpg
21743085_1152307501568202_7869377680743051069_n.jpg (72.63 KiB) Viewed 276 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Dear-reader and friends. I’m truly glad, that we're connected,…and I pray; that, you,…find real; lasting value-and-worth, to my writings,…enough to want, to share them: with family-and-friends!... Amen.

I'm not religious, but I do stand firm,…on; Jesus' own wording... Mine, is an approach,…very much against; the flow-and-current, of mainstream churches,…and: their institutionalized teachings!...

In love, I declare my perspective,…with hopes; to bring-forth, a brighter light,…unto; an old subject-matter, dispelling in the end,…the darkness and confusion; found within all the various, denominational groups and even,…our: very own brethren, in Faith!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6315

Attachments
314966_th.jpg
314966_th.jpg (44.42 KiB) Viewed 171 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:34 pm

NEVER FORGET THE REAL-REASON, WE CELEBRATE THIS SEASON!...
Attachments
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 83 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:24 pm

“TRANSCENDING,…TRUTHS!”…

Folks, soon enough,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); shall be raised, from our ruins. Much like, the mythical Phoenix-Bird,…rises; from its own, ashes!...

Yes, completely restored, rejuvenated, transformed,…transcending; even the surreal-and-sublime!...

We shall possess, unspeakable-riches,…as joint-heirs; with the very, Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). No-more, spiritual-sieges. No-more, robbing-our-rights. No-more, inherit-injuries. No-more, expelling-pains. No-more, impoverished-virtues!...

No, sir!... No-more, ruins,…to-run-from. With God’s-Good-Grace, we will have control,…over all-these-faults, of ours; and much, much-more!... Amen.

Many, who read this passage,…today; still remain unsure, of their own,…spiritual-beliefs: and of their, inner-most desires. They, themselves,…still believe, that; they can work-out, all-things,…on: their own. These are those, who continue to stumble-over,…the simplicity-of-Christ; and on His, own teachings!...

Yes, these very same,…incessantly concoct; other supporting arguments, within their hypocritical,…man-made: courts. Friends, get this one-thing,…right!... Jesus, has absorbed-the-cost. He’s paid your penalty, in full. You now, belong to Him, (or you, don’t)…

He has ransomed, the believer’s own,…soul. We shall live, pardoned totally,…and eternally; all-done by the very Hand, of Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). Satan, undermines these-truths. He failed at his own, evil-ventures,…and today; he is marked-for-perdition!...

This Dark-One’s request, for extended-life,…has been stamped; null-and-void!...

The very mystery, of the ages,…today, we possess; our vision is produced, by the acquired-knowledge,…that; it is necessary, first,…to: freely-submit our will, to the very,…”Giver-of-Life!”…

Our spiritual-birth-right, has been regained. Thanks be, to Jesus!... He, has reconciled us, (humanity, as-a-whole); back unto a renewed, dearness-and-nearness, with our Maker!... And, because the Son-of-God,…lives, today; I too, shall see,…my: eternal-tomorrow!...

We have been given, a crown-of-righteousness. So, wear it,…Joyously!... Cover your head, with it. And, begin to see,…what, God; has installed for each and every one, of us,…who: believes. With the same level of Faith, in which you, (dear-reader), work-daily,…expecting to be paid; on a certain day, week or month,…we, believers: also exercise, our Faith!...

Yes, with this same Faith,…a mother; waits patiently, enduring (9) months of pregnancy,…to; thereafter deliver, her child,…from: the womb!...

Yes, with this same Faith,…we, lie-down; each night. Hoping there-after, to wake,…the next morning; and to see, the very light-of-day, (with God’s-Grace)... Folks, this is the kind of Faith,…necessary; to please Almighty-God!...

Without Faith, you cannot enter,…into His; promised Kingdom!... And, without,…”Good-Works”; this Faith is completely-dead, in its tracks…Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6390

Attachments
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 72 times