Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:14 pm

“GOD,…IS,…GOD!”…

During these last 17 years, of my due diligence,…with studying well, the Word-of-God; sitting with the various, denominational Christian groups,…and; as I recount and reflect back, in the light of my own,…subsequent experiences: I must point out, one thing,…(“GOD,…IS,…GOD”)!... (Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

And, if He indeed is,…God; then, He is worthy of my worship and my service. I shall find rest, nowhere,…but; in His will. And, that will,…is infinitely immeasurable; unfathomable and most unconfined. Yes, unspeakably beyond my largest notions,…of what, He; is truly capable of!...

Our living-God, is One of human-history. And, He is at work,…continuously; mysteriously, accomplishing His eternal purposes,…in each and every one: of us, who believes. Yes, thru us,…(His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); and even, in spite-of-us!...

Folks, Salvation is (Not),…to be tallied-up, by anybody; except its own, Author!... Almighty-God!... Friendly relations, where there once existed,…only, hostility; is one of our primary-goals. There is always, the inner-urge to over-simplify,…yes, to weigh-in at once; with interpretations which cannot, possibly cover all of who,…our Creator really is: to us and to the rest, of His own Creation,…as a whole!...

All the compiled, edited and published data,…under the Sun; cannot stand-up, to a real and intimately close,…inspection; on the details, concerning the possessing of,…true-spiritual-insight!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…(“GOD,…IS,…GOD”)!... Let us stop, trying to be Him. And, let us stop placing His Son,…in the Father’s own Shoes!... They are both, uniquely-proper entities,…each; deserving their own Glory and Honor, their own reverencing and positioning,…within: our celestial-realm…Amen.

Yes, they are indeed as One,…but; in attributes, such as Patience, Mercy, Love, Unity, Cause, Faith, Mindset and Mission!...

We begin to dethrone our Heavenly-Father, in our hearts and minds,…if we start to demand; that, He act in ways,…which satisfy our own ideas; of what Justice,…should-look-like. It is this same negative-spirit, which taunts,…”If Thou be, the Son-of-God,…come down; from that, Cross!”…

There is much, unbelief,…and even, rebellion; in the attitude, that says,…”God, has no right,…to do this, (or that); to me, unless…!”

Who of us, will give ourselves,…without reservations; to do the will-of-God?... Folks, small decisions are made,…by ordinary people, (like you and me); yes, small-things happen,…which in turn: lead us to, bigger decisions!...

And, ultimately,…a man or woman’s choice; becomes, momentous!... No more depression, instead,…much caution and determination. The least thing, any of us are looking for,…is, fame; and/or worldly-fortunes!...

And, for the record,…not all questions, are answered; by our Maker!... Only, after we become the Intercessor,…for our brethren-in-Faith; for family, for friends and for the rest of humanity,…will we, then; begin to see our Heavenly-Father, restore us to levels,…never imaginable. Yes!... No more, reckless exuberance!...

Is Jesus-of-Nazareth, not mankind’s own,…Mediator and/or Intercessor?... And, what of His exaltation,…as His recompense?... I believe, with all of my heart,…that, God’s-Story; has a happy-ending.

But, not just,… yet. Not, necessarily,…yet. It takes Faith, to hold onto that,…Hope!... Even, in the face of great-burdens and experiences,…which seem to prove us; otherwise. God’s own Goodness, is far higher,…than we could ever; conceive!...

The highest Victory, of our existing Faith,…shall be the witnessing; yes, a divine-vision of a true and abiding good,…which is, (Not): of this world. Meaning, specifically,…the return of God’s-Son; to our Earth, as promised.

And, this Faith,…is interpreted; according to the measure, of each soul’s,…willingness-to-believe!... Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…is yours; a True-Triumph or a Tragedy?... Is your present-life, full-of-meaning,…or is it; completely empty?...

Are we, examples of brave-obedience,…or a sad-sack; of fathomless-foolishness?... I pray, that,…”You come to examine closely, all these unpalatable-truths!”… Amen.

A Healthier-Faith, seeks a reference point,…outside all human-experiences. It has been, with God’s-Grace, that I today,…have conquered; my inner-agony of indecision. Yes, today,…I speak freely and in Love; opposing the teachings, of the,…”Trinity-Doctrine!”…

And, I have found that,…I’m not alone; as many others, have joined-in,…this valiant-venture. It’s more than mere, eagerness. It’s a strong assurance, that all will be,…well. No more, deep sense of failure,…for us!... Every hidden truth, has finally come together,…inside; the Son’s-Light!...

All confusion, cob-webs and fogged-findings,…have been dispelled; as I have learned, to decipher well,…the differences; between rightly-dividing the Word-of-God, separating literal-language from figurative-speech,…and determining: who is saying, what?... And, about,…whom?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6180

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
124381_th.gif
124381_th.gif (75.96 KiB) Viewed 473 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:55 pm

“JUST,…BY,…BELIEVING”…

What’s heavier, than a guilty conscience?… Answer: I don’t know. Come on, take my hand,…and I’ll show you something; you may otherwise,…miss. A place, where something huge,…has nested; a collection, of seeds-sown!...

And, in the adjacent woods,…a Magnolia Tree; with a deep bowl, head-high,…and within that bowl; a second Tree,…has taken root. The very,…(“Tree-of-Life”)!… And, like a sturdy Oak,…growing; straight and healthy.

“How did it, get there?”,…you asked.

(“JUST,…BY,…BELIEVING”)!,…I answered; as you grinned, at me. You felt, a catch in your heart,…for my Lord; although, you had never known,…His Real-Life-Tale: because, you had never been,…told.

I have been, a man,…who, maintained nothing; finished nothing and apparently, never worried,…about either. But, today,…I was going to lead you; to Jesus!.... We passed, stubble fields and patches of woods,…eventually topping a rise; where you and I,…stopped dead on our tracks: and gaped!...

Below, lay a veritable graveyard,…of the living; among-the-Dead!... We had come, nearly full circle,…around our very lives; now witnessing, the clutter of closed doors, (and of many, lost opportunities): of sagging roofs, (and countless, caved-in-dreams). All lingering, amongst long weeds,…of; much-wishful-thinking!...

With our eyes, laid upon these Truths,…eventually; we found ourselves, repenting. Changing old- ways, to new,…and rightly so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
321133_th.gif
321133_th.gif (71.82 KiB) Viewed 461 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:24 pm

“SAVING-MY,…DILAPIDATED,…SHED”…

Whenever, I thank my Lord,…for all that, He has done; He tends to, brush-it-off,…as if; He’s done nothing, at all. I find myself, wanting to return,…the favor. But, then I realize that,…no one; can ever match, all that our Jesus-of-Nazareth: has done!...

Since, I have straightened my ways,…our eyes, meet; once, again. A voice inside, urges me,…to understand Him; completely. I too, like many of you,…have spent so much, of my Life; in a Love-less and touch-less, World!...

When I confessed this, to my Jesus,…it formed, a sympathetic bond; between us. He today, gives me more,…than; I could ever use. So, I share with you,…(dear reader and friend); from His Bounty!...

I,…in days past, and in broad daylight; was very pitiful. Filled with much unwanted-junk, instead of His Glory!… There was enough work, for Him,…keeping Christ; working,…24 hrs. a day: for at least,…a-solid-year!...

Stumbling along, beside Him,…I interrupted, many of His initial thoughts; of Healing me. Mine, was,…(“A-DILAPIDATED,…SHED”),…rather than; a Living-Temple,…housing my Saviour!... I was crammed, with all sorts of stuff,…all unusable; before, He walked-in!...

Clean and soberly, I now sing Praises,…to this Prince-of-Prince; pulling, from my deep rug-sack,…He scooped-out; all the garbage, from my personal-dump: I back then, called,…Life!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
117026_th.gif
117026_th.gif (72.6 KiB) Viewed 459 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:38 pm

“BECOMING,…SINGLE,…MINDED”…

I would take, some getting used to,…in that; I am a,…(“SINGLE,…MINDED”),…man.

One, who Loves,…our Lord, (Jesus-Christ). I’ve seen, all I need,…to be convinced; He’s my Saviour!... He’s gentle, with me,…and; most-caring.

Inside of me, laughter builds,…and-its-sound; is not foreign, to my ears,…as it makes, my heart: hammer. Won’t you join me, as we stand in His-Light,…laughing together; even, if for this first-time,…exposing-the-nakedness: of our innocence?...

I gazed-up, at Christ,…as this moment, ends. A subtle-change, is transpiring,…in the inner-most part; of my Soul. Our smiles, remaining,…while possibilities drift; through our minds!...

From the safety, of His-Brilliance,…He, asked me; if I’ve decided, to stay?...

“I have, indeed”,…I said, directly.

The thrill, shot straight,…to my veins. For as long, as I can remember,…nobody, had wanted me; like He!...

Standing, in His-Light,…barefoot; I vowed, I’d do my best,…by Him: or die, trying. I wondered, meanwhile,…if your insides, (dear-reader and friends); were stirring,…like mine?...

We then, approached His well,…and washed-down, our sins; in this crimson-solution, that I would swear,…it was: His very own Blood!...

Thereafter, we rose,…(you and I); white, as Ivory-Snow!... After that bath, the oddest-thing,…became fact. You were,…(“SINGLE,…MINDED”),…like me; both of us, thereafter,…simply: loving our Lord,…Eternally!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6195

Attachments
330549_th.gif
330549_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 454 times
318484_th.gif
318484_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 454 times
100890_th.gif
100890_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 454 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:28 pm

“THE-RUINS,…OF,…MY-PAST”…

I was, 42 years old,…(approx. 16 years ago); when the loss, of my Hero,…(my dad): left deep-scars.

He had always helped me,…when I needed it; the most. I felt, as though,…I had, let him down; by not, noticing,…that, he too: needed help,…also!...

He died, a sudden and tragic Death,…by blunt-trauma; trampled by vehicular traffic, as he was usually,…drunk-before-noon; walking the streets, in a state-of-mind,…likened to: a spirit filled with much, stupor!...

I’m sure, that in that instance,…of his Death; his mind was, a fogged-cloud. Through the pain, of this loss and regret,…my Lord, (Jesus); drew me closer, to Himself!...

Yes, Christ-Jesus,…gave me, an over-whelming desire; to read His Word,…for hours: at a time. Many days, in the late-evening,…my Mother, (Mirella); would have to knock, on my bedroom-door,…and tell me: to stop reading and go to bed. And, by 5:00 a.m.,…the next morning; I was up and at it, all over again!...

The Son-of-God, spoke to me,…several years ago; in a new and rather unique, Way!... My focus now, is on the new things,…Jesus is doing; through,…(“THE-RUINS,…OF,…MY-PAST”)!...

Jesus, knew ahead of time,...that, I would be crossing; this desert. So, He provided enough,…for me, to survive; so that, I wouldn’t only exist,…but, would also: gain the, (“Victory”)!... And, so,…today; I give Him,…all the Glory!...

I learned, to not dwell,…on my past; but-rather, to allow Christ,…to Redeem it; through my willingness, to share with Him,…all the pain: along with all-of-my, brokenness.

He used, this tragic event,…to mold me; (as He will, also use all of these tragic-events, caused by these current Hurricanes; “Harvey-and-Irma”),…for the molding: into whom, He wants us,…all-to-be!...

Yes, that of being,…ultimately; more Obedient,…like Himself; unto fulfilling His Father’s, own will,…in our personal-lives. Jesus, demonstrated this truth,…in unmatched; and exemplary-ways!…

Yes, for both now and in our future. What seems like a waste, Jesus transforms,…into a Tool. And uses it, to shape our personal-lives,…more and more; to mirror His own,…developed-virtues!... Amen.

I Praise Jesus-of-Nazareth, today,…for Redeeming-my-Soul.

In His Grace-and-Mercy,

Your Friend

Izzy!...

Attachments
111613_th.gif
111613_th.gif (67.05 KiB) Viewed 452 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:05 pm

“FLAMED,…BY,…FAITH”….

My curiosity, has finally conquered,…my shyness. Living this present-life, indeed,…is everyone’s; inescapable lot. Jesus-of-Nazareth, has taught me,…sternly perhaps; but thoroughly. Tell me, how can we rectify,…mistaken ideas; of our right, to worship His Father,…(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name): as we please?...

I do not intend, to take-away welcomed information,…concerning our Christ; nor, do I wish to add,…to; His already existing, popularity. But, I do pray,…”For your profound interest,…in Him!”… Amen.

We, do not mind,…if you are, an outsider; only, your rebellious nature,…needs to be, further nurtured. Every day, I personally strive,…for possessing an unusual facility; in the use-of-language, an incendiary sense,…for justice: and an eager-readiness,…for correction!...

Be, well equipped,…to uphold your rights; as a child, of our Living-God,…(His Father-in-Heaven)!...

So what, if our ecclesiastical differences,…cause a memorable explosion. This burst of fury,…(“FLAMED,…BY,…FAITH”),…can be tense, with excitement!...

Others, will catch a glimpse of us,…as we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); move homeward, down their streets. We, shall be admired,…because of; how we carry, our head-and-shoulders,…high-above, the rest.

Whereas, in contrast and often-times,…in the night; I awake, only to hear the unbelievers,…sobbing, into their pillows; though I know, they are wretched,…and beyond: any cure!…

Only our Lord and Kinsman-Redeemer, can Crown them,…(”Victorious-in-their-Battles”)!… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
19275015_1099131350219151_2101176169448293396_n.jpg
19275015_1099131350219151_2101176169448293396_n.jpg (76.11 KiB) Viewed 444 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

“WHO’S-READING,…THIS,…BOOK?”…

This morning,…as you approached me; we smiled at each other, and a moment of subtle appreciation,…fluttered between us: as I leaned, extending a helping hand,…to your needs.

I clasped your palm and for the space, of two heart-beats,…neither of us, moved.

We stood poised, my brown eyes,…caught; in yours. Abruptly, you released my grip,…and sat down; as if, this moment,…had: never happened.

But, you couldn’t stop,…thinking about our encounter; during the days, that followed,…and while you: continued improving your Faith!...

Then, one day,…I unearthed, the Truth; about your refusal, to work for Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). Yet, I found you,…(“THIS,…BOOK”); that showed you, how you can fix,…all that: ails you!...

That evening, we both hovered,…close to, (“THIS,…BOOK”); and marveled together,…at its content!...

After that night, you never walked,…you rather, galloped; as though, having a real-reason,…for existing: and to-get-to, where you were going.

Yes,…(“THIS,…BOOK”), has brought you; more than fantasy. It brought Hope, thru Faith,…of our: eternal-tomorrows!...

I wondered, how long it would be,…before; all others, would join-in,…this new-found: Spiritual-Fight?... Your number and mine, were finally called. And so, we pushed ourselves,…harder.

As a result, today,…we’re; full-of-Faith!...

Staying vigilant and praying, we look-up,…patiently-awaiting; our Redeemer!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
19396798_1101198663345753_8214689030213695534_n.jpg
19396798_1101198663345753_8214689030213695534_n.jpg (34.48 KiB) Viewed 441 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:15 pm

“THE-CALL,…OF,…CUBAN-CRICKET’S”…

Me and a friend, were in downtown Havana, Cuba; walking near, El Prado,…a popular place: to promenade. It was during the noon lunch hour, and the streets were filled with people. Cars were honking their horns, taxicabs were squealing around corners, sirens were wailing, and the sounds of this city,…were almost deafening.

The by-gone years, of an old embargo between America and my homeland,…were finally; banished. The streets were filled, in jubilee; and a surreal sense of serenity, penetrated my soul. Never had I imagined myself, back on this Pearl of the Caribbean!... Yes, me and a friend,…walking the streets; taking in the scene, awestruck that enemies of old,…could truly become: friends again.

Suddenly, I said,…”I hear a Cricket”.

My friend said,…”What?. You must be crazy. You couldn’t possibly hear a Cricket, in all of this noise!”…

“No, I’m sure of it”,…I said.

I listened carefully, for a moment,…and then walked across the street; to a big cement planter, where some shrubs,…were growing. I looked in the bushes, beneath the branches,…and sure enough; I located, a small Cuban-Cricket!...

My friend,…was utterly amazed. “That’s incredible”,…he said. “You, Izzy,…must have, super-human ears!”…

“No,…my ears, are no different from yours. It all depends, on what you’re listening for”,…I said.

“But, that can’t be; I could never hear a Cricket, in this noise”,…said my friend.

“Yes, it’s True,…it depends on what is really important to you”,…I replied.

“Here, let me show you”,…as I reached, into my pocket,…pulled-out a few coins; and discreetly dropped them, on the sidewalk.

And then, with the noise of the crowded street,…still blaring in our ears; we both noticed, every head within 20 feet,…turn and look to see; if the money that tinkled, on the pavement,…was theirs.

“See, what I mean?”,…I asked, my friend. “It all depends, on what’s important to you”.

And, so,…in closing; I ask you today, “What’s important to you, (dear reader and friends). What do you, listen for?... Some people say, that there is no God,…and that He never speaks to us; anymore.

But, perhaps they can’t see or hear Him,…because they aren’t listening; for Him. They are living for themselves, and (Not),…for God. If you are in tune with our Creator, you will be able to notice Him,…at Work; in your life, and in this World.

And, you’ll be able to hear Him,…when He speaks; to the inner-most parts of your spirit, through the already accomplished deeds,…of His only: begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6210

Attachments
20840763_1136310336501252_1113947512404526539_n.jpg
20840763_1136310336501252_1113947512404526539_n.jpg (27.27 KiB) Viewed 419 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:24 pm

“TELLING,…MY,…TRUTHS”…

I suddenly feel, a deep need,…to get back; to living, in Peace. This taste, is ripe,…and it shows; on my face. In my past, I’ve chosen to live,…as; a recluse. However, my Lord, (Jesus),…will verify to my Faith; and this should be proof enough, that I take-up my residency,…with Christ!...

He’s melted the ice, from my once,…stone-cold heart. I make sure, to write about this today,…as I’m very much obliged; that He, is leading,…my personal-life. He remembers me, since I was,…a bright; and inquisitive child.

Whereas, most of you, (dear readers, and friends),…will forget me; by tomorrow. His Promises to me, has erased all the sour-taste,…left by the falsity; of my supposed family-and-friends. Suddenly, I feel warm inside,…speaking-these-Truths!...

Your advances, (dear-reader),…I question. But, His Husbandry,…I embrace. My total absorption, in His Word,…has made me; an astute judge of Jesus’ Character!... My inquiring mind, fancies itself,…wanting to know; why, I Love Him,…so?...

On your way out, of town,…you’ll pass, by my house; yes, it’s the one,…with the tilting; picket-fence, surrounding it. Stop by and you’re sure, to be fascinated,…by the appearance; of my place. Reaching the edge, you’ll see,…a clearing.

Please, have your foot-steps,…not falter. Wait on the porch, and my Lord,…will come out; dressed in His usual, Princely-Pageantry,…bursting with elation. His Love, will ricochet through,…your entire-body. As He raises, His Hand and waves,…He says to you; ”What took you, so long?... I was worried!”….

I pray,…”That, you be able to study Him well,…for a time. Then,…(“TELL,…YOUR,…TRUTHS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!…

Attachments
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg (80.87 KiB) Viewed 416 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:09 pm

“BY-MY-LANTERN’S,…LIGHT”…

Tears, sting my eyes,…remembering. Something strange, had happened,…when I went away; laughing instead of angry. Something strange, in the pit,…of my stomach; a feeling, I hadn’t had before,…not even: when I first met you!....(dear-reader and friends)!...

A Highness,…of sorts, (if you will). A pushing, against the bottom,…of my heart; a tightness, in the throat. It came again, strong and insistent,…as I pictured my Lord, (Jesus); so lean. A tumble, in my stomach,…as though; a rise, in my blood!...

I feel, almost light-headed,…from; His earlier touch. Crazy, I know,…but, wishing most: that He, would embrace me. For a minute, I had thought,…He might; but, He won’t. And, common-sense,…told me why?...

I needed purification. Plain and simple!... Silly of me, to think,…that, Jesus; could touch me. Unclean,…as I am. Curled-up, into a ball,…on my bed; miserable I was, because tomorrow,…was my Judgment; and I had been the one, who had done,…all: the-sinning!...

Secrets of my past, flashed thru my thoughts. Something, I had been working on,…for years; that being, to forget-my-failures.

(“BY-MY-LANTERN’S,…LIGHT”),…at 2:00 a.m.; I stepped from my bed, and onto,…my knees!...

“Forgive me, Lord. Because all these years, of my free-will,…and stubbornness; insistently, I sinned,…against: You!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
18581666_1081283115337308_1711659195287995404_n.jpg
18581666_1081283115337308_1711659195287995404_n.jpg (76.59 KiB) Viewed 392 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:14 pm

“THIS,…WAY”…

A lump-of-appreciation, clots,…my throat. The value-of-honesty, makes a real difference,…to my Lord, (Jesus)!... I’ve noticed, that,…He never complains; about anything. This observation, reminds me,…that, I’ve got a lot; to be thankful, for.

His Voice, rings,…through filled halls; in a land, where sidewalks are lined,…with shiny-silk: where the grass, is green,…like Emeralds. And, Azalea bushes,…abound!...

By His-Hands, I was carried,…as He mounted, these steps; entering a marble-floored, Palace,…that permeated: the Essence-of-Eternity!...

(“THIS,…WAY”),…said, Jesus!...

Inside, behind this rent-veil,…sat, His-Father; (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). His nameplate read,…(“I AM,…WHO,…I AM”)!... In a cheerful and Authoritarian-Voice,…He noted; all the necessary information, regarding my years: spent-on-Earth.

Stifling, a sigh-of-relief,…I had been; Forgiven!... There-after, I was herded,…along with a few others; scarcely-chosen. We went up, to the 2ND floor,…thru a pair, of double-doors; where, an Angel-of-Light,…was stationed.

He handed me, my walking-papers,…and stamped, on my forehead; (“Good-and-Faithful”). There was a sign, over-head,…which I followed; it showed an arrow, pointing to Higher-Dimensions. It read,…(“THIS,…WAY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
19832727_219123618610186_859322944_n.gif
19832727_219123618610186_859322944_n.gif (297.17 KiB) Viewed 342 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:27 pm

“AMID,…UNFORGETTABLE,…EXPERIENCES”…

My inspiration, for writing to you today,…has come, from a visit, (in-a-dream); to a beautiful country-estate, in the clouds-of-Heaven,…East-of-Eden!...

I was suddenly caught, in a midday Thunderstorm,…with awe-inspiring moments; of flashing violence, followed by a clear,…Brilliant-Sun!... Soon afterwards, I heard the calm,…sweet songs-of-birds; in nearby trees.

This experience, prompted me,…to fall; to my knees, in humble adoration: of my Mighty-God!... (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)… And so, I pen my exaltation,…as I today, behold; His Wonders!...

I remember also, singing alongside Arch-Angels,…(Michael and Gabriel); in dark, un-evangelized places,…telling you, (dear-reader and friends): of the effects, it had,…on the unsaved!....

As my Maker, was measuring mankind,…He placed, His-Hand; around our hearts, instead of our heads.

He then, turned to me,…and said; “Your companions, are like the buttons,…on your elevators; they, will either,…take you up: or they will take you, down. So, choose,…Wisely!”….

I sensed, that I was about,…to wake; when my God, said: “Wait, before you return,…take hold of my instructions; and do not, let them go. Keep them, for they are your Life!”….(please see, Proverbs 4:13).

I was awakened, by a Thunderous-Noise,…and there-after; I found myself, reading,…line-upon-line: and precept-upon-precept!…

Yes, folks,…all-of-this; and much, much more occurred,…(“AMID,…UNFORGETTABLE,…EXPERIENCES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6225

Attachments
110228_th.gif
110228_th.gif (60.36 KiB) Viewed 306 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:53 pm

“REMARKABLE-THINGS,…HAPPENING-WITHIN!”…

We, (dear-reader and friends),…knowing each other, for years,…now; began talking quietly, but with underlying tension,…that simmered; as the clock inched, ever closer,…toward midnight!...

Settled-back, onto our chairs,…I then, decided to; lower the lantern-wick, as we switched,…to temporary silence; outside, on the porch!...

We sat, studying the Heavens,…above; while memories, of days-gone-by,…returned. Of birthday gifts, of endearments,…of parting kisses; and of endless, pleasantries!...

None, very remarkable,…on the surface; no, sir!... (“THE-REMARKABLE,…WAS,…HAPPENING-WITHING”)!...

The minutes, dragged-on,…and neither of us, moved; neither, spoke. The lantern-flame, sputtered. Our hearts, seemed to tremble,…with; uncertainties. And, when it became apparent,…that, the very air, was becoming; as heat-lightning, even,…sizzling: we then, spoke simultaneously!...

Our heads turned, and our eyes,…met. Then, all of my past,…and all of your, short-comings; billowed-up and exploded, as might,…some, distant Star!...

Your lips, opened,…with an unconscious, invitation!...

This was, to be remembered,…as, the tremendous brushing; of two, timid Souls. We both, lifted our eyes,…to Heaven, in final acceptance; of Christ-Jesus, our Lord!....

We both realizing, that at last,…the loneliness; stopped hurting!...

Alone, we weren’t. As the Spirit’s-Presence, sprung to Life,…inside you; inside me. Our Love, then lifted,…toward He; Who, Loved us,…First!... (meaning, His Father-in-Heaven; Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)…

Yes, how ironic. Two people, well-schooled,…to reject, the possibility; of miracles. Now willingly, changing-completely,…our beliefs. We cradled, this Love,…tenderly; promising to each other, that,…never again: shall we turn-away!...

Looking into, Jesus’-Face,…we found; the expressed-image of His own God and Father!... Yes, the same expressed,…characteristics; the same, “persona”,…like Father: like Son!...

We, were definitely,…feeling!... And so, neither one of us,…lives; scared anymore!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!.

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6240

Attachments
104624_th.gif
104624_th.gif (73.47 KiB) Viewed 215 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:12 pm

“”JUST,…SIMPLY,…BELIEVE”…

When my excitement, was over,…I fell to my knees; waiting for my breathing, to slow. Then, with eyes closed,…I felt a kiss, on my forehead; and I spoke, involuntarily. As though, another Spirit,…had possessed me; a Holy-Spirit!...

I felt, like I always wished,…I could feel; like, I was flying,…at last. And so, I found myself,…clutching this Spirit; close to my hear-and-soul. Oh, why did I waste,…so many years?... I had,…no answer!...

I rested, my cheek and hand,…on His Chest; against His-Strong, sure Heart-Beat,…praying that: He guide me,…to Christ-Jesus!...

He promised, He would,…and so; I simply,…(“BELIEVED”)!....

He tipped, my head back,…to look into my; glistening eyes. This Spirit knew, that I believed,…He saw it; in my eyes.

“I can teach you, what you need,…to know”,…He said.

“You listen to Me, and I will lead you,…to your Lord!”,…this Spirit, spoke.

After that experience, I knew,…what; to expect.

As days past, I fought hard,…and grew, less ignorant; than most. With me, He was Fair,…Honest, Smart; and my Friend. If you, (dear-reader and friends),…ever need help; do yourself a favor, and go,…to: this Holy-Spirit!...

“I promise”,…you whispered.

Forcing a grin and teasing me,…you knew, you needed Him; right now. Crossing my fingers, I’ve gone,…undercover; and in the open, for you.

Now, it’s up to you,…to simply; (“BELIEVE”)!....

On the verge, of big-tears,…I tell you; you’re as good as,…any of us. You’re bright. Now, all that is left,…for you, to do; is simply,…(“BELIEVE”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6240

Attachments
103702_th.gif
103702_th.gif (68.01 KiB) Viewed 204 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:31 pm

“MY-PIECE,…OF,…PARADISE”…

I laugh, perhaps a little desperately,…as I feel the hours; slipping-away. The night sped by, and toward dawn,…I slept against; my will. Rifled with unspoken sorrow, my eyes lifted-up to my Lord,…upon wakening.

Then I stood in the door-way, looking back at the room,…that had provided a haven; for the last 8 hours. I took to the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin,…ambling along the pavement, with autumn-leaves lurking-about,…until I found, this park.

I sat on an iron bench and looked at the trees and the clear blue,…Wisconsin sky. With eyes open, it was unthinkable,...to close-out this sight and vastness; of our Heavens. And over all, I rested amidst the fragrances,…of purple-petunias.

I felt my throat fill, so I swallowed and said,…”It’s time to go”.

Suddenly, radiating with brightness,…was standing; my Lord in front of me. Facing each other, I found myself,…tongue-tied.

I couldn’t go on, afraid of releasing,…the choking sobs; which filled my chest. I tore away from my past, ran, then leaped,…and boarded this rolling train; with me turning, at the very last moment,…catching a blurry-glimpse: of my old-self!...

Waving from amid a crowd of saints, I departed to parts unknown,…only to Him; whom I had learned to follow. What a crazy life, this is. Yesterday, I was with you, (dear reader, and friends); and today, I’m on this train,…heading for what seems, to be: (“MY-PIECE,…OF,…PARADISE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6270

Attachments
120688_th.gif
120688_th.gif (73.77 KiB) Viewed 137 times