Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:34 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…RELENTLESS-LOVE”…

Our Lord Jesus, makes firm,…the steps; of those who, delight in Him. Though, we may stumble,…we; will not fall. This is true, because He,…upholds us. When in trouble, I for one,…shall; trust in Him. We serve His Father-in-Heaven, a God who is both,…Great and Good; a living God (not an idol, made by human-hands); big enough for all, we will ever face!...
Search me, Oh’ God,…and see; if there is any wicked-way, in me.

Folks, it doesn’t matter,…if you; do everything right. If your heart is bad, you are still,…defiled. Today, I challenge your,…lack-of-faith; are you (dear-reader and friends), one who follows,…His Son: wholly?... Oh’, how I pray so!...

Jesus’ mission, was to seek and to,…Save; the lost. Is yours?...

Heavenly-Father,…”We dare approach You,…in Your Son’s Name; we long for Your peace, in the midst of our personal turmoil. Please help us, to rest in Your Son!”… Amen.

Friend, know that peace,…flows; and floods our soul, when Christ-Jesus,…rules: our hearts. He may lead us, into trouble waters,…only; to deepen our trust, in Him. Tell me, in what ways,…has; His Father-in-Heaven, used trials,…in your personal life?... Are you, learning to trust,…Him more; I pray, so!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Whether we are being, tempted now,…or; have already fallen-short, we thank You,…for: always being there. And for Your (“RELENTLESS,…LOVE”)... Today, we know that,…we; have nowhere else to turn, but to You!”… Amen.

Folks, remember always that,…a big-fall; begins often, with a little-stumbling!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6090

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
116937_th.gif
116937_th.gif (57.05 KiB) Viewed 844 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:29 pm

“STEPPING-OUT,…IN-FAITH”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Give us the wisdom, to recognize temptation,…and; the humility to rely, on Your Spirit,…for: the strength necessary, to resist it!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”You are beautiful. No wonder, I Love You!... Deepen my Love, for You today,…I pray. Help me see, Your beauty,…in; new ways. In my times of trial, dear Lord,…teach me; to wait for You. But, please teach me,…even more; to trust the Love, You have for me. And as I do, may I learn,…Your wisdom; and have the patience, to endure all future trials and tests!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Increase my awareness of Your Love, for us,…and; Your delight in us, so we can show this present world,…the difference: You make, in our personal lives!”… Amen.

Lord Jesus,…”I want to learn, to reach-out to others,…and; share Your Love, and forgiveness,…that comes only: from Your Father-in-Heaven. Teach me and help me, to (“STEP-OUT,…IN-FAITH); and trust. Awaken my heart, Lord,…to; those You care about, including the poor and helpless,…the hungry and homeless: the troubled and hopeless, in our communities!”… Amen.

Jesus,…”Show me what, I’m clinging on to,…the most; and if someone else needs it more than I, open my heart and my hands,…and; help me, to give it away today,…to: whom-so-ever needs of me, and what I may possess. Lord, our world around us,…is sometimes so dark; that it’s difficult to see, Your-Power and Goodness!... Thank You, for the reminders,…that; the darkness, does (Not) and will (Not),…prevail: forever. Nor, will it dispel Your Father’s truths!”… Amen.

And finally,…”Help us to wait, with great expectations,…for; the day of Your return (dear Jesus), when we shall all see,…You: light-up Your Great-White-Throne!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6120

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (20.3 KiB) Viewed 839 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:55 pm

“THE-FRAGRANCE,…OF,…THIS-LOVE”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Forgive me, for focusing on my own,…schemes and dreams. Help me, to look to You,…for guidance, in all; that I do. Father, it’s so difficult for us,…to share our faults; with each other. But, You call us,…to wholeness; as Your people. Empower us, by Your-Spirit,…to live; courageously in Love and honesty. Father, we praise You,…today; for Your gift of eternal-life. You’ve given us, the victory,…through; Your Son, our Lord,…Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Lord Jesus,…”Let Your splendor, fill my personal life,…that, I may draw others; to You. Help me walk, in the way that spreads,…(THE-FRAGRANCE,…OF,…YOUR-LOVE); to others. My fears, sometimes over-whelm me,…Sweet-Jesus; yet, I know that You,…are here with me. May Your perfect Love, cast-out my fear,…and make still; my troubled-heart. Lord, thank You for the amazing price,…You paid; to free me, from my sins. May the reality of the victory You won, encourage me to reject the sins,…that so easily entangles; my ability to be, fruitful for You!”… Amen.

I ask Your Father-in-Heaven, today,…to; “Help me, as I battle with pride. It’s so easy, to take my eyes,…off You; and focus on myself. Give me, a humble-heart. Help me, to follow through,…on my promises to You; and to all,…who: depend on me. Especially, help me,…to do; Your Father’s will and, (Not),…just, talk-about-it!”… Amen.

Folks, words may be the,…blossoms-of-our-busyness; but actions, are the good-fruits,…of our: spoken-words!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6120

Attachments
118987_th.gif
118987_th.gif (78.31 KiB) Viewed 836 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:54 pm

“CAN-YOU,…HONOR,…THIS?”…

Friends, today I pray that,…”We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), might remain truly Faithful,…to our serious-calling. And that, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); will continue using us, daily,…to bring, these others, (meaning, the unbeliever and the undecided): to Himself and His Glory!”… Amen.

Let us never, forget,…that; alongside the Son-of-God, we are those,…who are always coming through; with the impossible, when the chips are down,…and: when push-comes-to-shove!...

Yes, I for one,…am at my best; on this public-platform, we call the Internet. Mine, is a simple,…black-and-white approach; bringing my reading audience, all that will enable us,…to grow: spiritually-rich. I have no formal training, what-so-ever. Yet, I know that,…together; we are daily, winning-souls over to our,…Saviour!...

Yes, we are those,…ushering-in; in these last-days, all whom-so-ever-wills,…into: our Lord’s-Saving-Sheepfold!... I have no doubts, that my Lord entertains,…the idea of proposing others; for this same, position. I only question, if they’re sharing,…real-truths?...

By no means, am I a foregone and unanimously,…accepted, conclusion; I only pray, that you (dear-reader and friends),…ultimately; conclude-with-Christ!... Our living-God, (through the accomplished merits of His Son); ordains men and women, alike,…of His own, choosing: and He, moves us to the accomplishment,…of His Eternal-Purposes!...

His Plans, today,…have become; my plans, also. And, so,…I’ve learned; not only to embrace, but,…also; to collectively work with Christ, with high-hopes of falling-into-favor,…with: our Maker!... Yes, just like Father-and-Son,…work together; for the better-good of mankind!...

Since, taking on this job,…(more than 17 years ago); many things, have happened. I spend my free-time, studying the Word!... Each night and early, every morning,…Jesus, seems to; get hold of my heart and mind, just a little more.

The night, before last,…I was reading; the Great-Book-of-Nehemiah!... I finished the Book. Here, was a man who,….left everything, (as far as, position, was concerned); to go do a job, nobody else could handle. And, because he went,…the whole remnant; back in Jerusalem, got right with their,…God!...

Yes, friends,…obstacles and hindrances; tend to often, fall-away,…as, a great-work: is being done!... (remember that, your Faith, without any good-works; is Dead). Yes, folks!... Let no one or nothing, (beyond God and His Son); have any bearing, upon what you have,…decided, to do.

I pray, that,…”You, too,…come to have; this one desire, now. Yes, to live a life of reckless-abandonment, (I dare say); for Jesus-of-Nazareth, putting all of your energy and strength,…into it!”… Amen.

May you, (dear-reader); be taken someplace, where the Name-of-Jesus,…is unknown. We are those, who are taking Christ,…at His Word; and are trusting fully, His God and Father-in-Heaven,…to prove: His written Word!...

If we’ve already put our trust, in His Son,…for our personal Salvation; why not do more, as far as,…our every-day-lives: are concerned?... Folks, if there’s nothing to this,…business of eternal-life; we might as well, lose everything in one crack. And, throw the baby-out,…along with; the bath-water!...

Yes, we might as well,…throw-out, our present lives; away with our life,…here-after. But, if there is something,…to-it-all; then everything else, was never done,…in vain: and never-for-naught. Yes, everything else that Jesus,…ever taught; must hold true, likewise!...

Pray for me, my brothers and sisters. As I shall, for you and yours. “May the Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation, overshadow your entire household,…today; shining-forth our Father’s-Truths!”... Amen.

Jesus, came to,…”bear-witness”; of His Father’s-Kingdom!... Folks, He is (Not),…God; Himself!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. “The Father is Greater than I”…(Jesus, speaking)…please see, (John 14:28). And, also read,…(John 14:31). “I do, as the Father has commanded Me, (Jesus, speaking). So that, the world may know that,…I Love the Father!”… Amen.

Friends, if Jesus were to be God,…Himself; this would reveal Him, as being most conceited. All the contrary, is most true. As, we are taught to lead,…a self-less-life!... Let’s never forget, that Jesus was known to possess,…no guile, (or lies); He and His Father, cannot lie and still be considered,…to be, Holy!...

When push, comes to shove,…(read, Exodus 33:20)… Jesus, came to fulfill, all that was ever written of Him,…in the Old-Testament!... He honors the fact, that “No man can see His Father’s-Face, and yet,…live!”… Can you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6135

Attachments
111522_th.gif
111522_th.gif (59.77 KiB) Viewed 814 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:42 pm

“COME-WALK,…WITH,…GOD!”…

In writing these words, today,…I stop, to ask you, (dear-reader and friends)… Should we continue, to weigh the future,…as we seek; the will of Almighty-God?...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Does it seem right, that we should sacrifice,…so much; just for a few, who are willing to convert-to-Christianity?... As I ask myself, this question,…I realize, (through the very Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation); that we are not, in this,…for the: numbers-game!...

No, sir!... But, rather,…it’s our recognition; of the simple intimation of God’s-Prophetic-Word,…that; there shall be, (“Some”),…from every tribe; yes, from every color and creed,…from every ethnic, racial and cultural background: in these last-days!...

And, in my heart,…I feel that; it is most pleasing, to our Creator,…that; we continue to make, an opening into His Son’s-Saving-Sheepfold,…and out of: all these, self-imposed prisons-of-pride!... Amen.

Yes, all of it,…and much, much more; is to be done, for the Glory and Good-Name-Sake,…of Jesus’ own: God and Father-in-Heaven!...

As we begin to enter, our fall-season,…and start observing, Thanksgiving and even Christmas; “May we, who have come to know,…the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); also not stop, hearing the out-cries of the damned,…as they continue; hurtling headlong into the Christ-less, nights,…without ever: standing a chance!”… Amen.

“May we, (The Son’s-Faithful-Followers); be constantly moved with compassion, as our Jesus is still,…being moved, today. May we, together,…shed tears-of-repentance; for these very same, whom,…we have failed; to bring-out of their utter and bitter, darkness!”… Amen.

Beyond, the smiling scenes of banquet-tables,…and of Bethlehem, itself; may we also, see the crushing agony of,…”Golgotha!”…

And, to you,…(“Trinitarians”); yes, to you,…even, our other brethren-in-Faith; with all due respects, let’s stop denying the Father,…His anguish; as He witnesses, first-hand,…the torturing of His Son: while Jesus, hung on that,…horrendous, Roman-Cross. Yes, let’s stop calling them,…both; two in the same, person. Let’s never forsake, the Son’s own cries,…to His God, for Salvation; “My-God, My-God,…why has Thou; forsaken Me?”…

Who, was Jesus pleading to?... Were He, to be God,…Himself; as so many, are continually being duped,…into believing; then all of it, has been nothing short of one big,…hypocritical-story!...

To say, that Father and Son,…is a, (“complex-nature”); is mere, hog-wash!... It’s the simplicity-of-Christ, which we have forgotten. He speaks, only Truth!... And, when spiritually-discerned,…correctly; we denote that, Jesus kept Himself,…in complete: (“Subjection”), to His Father’s-Authority!...

He stands, today,…at the right-hand; of Almighty-God!... Jesus, is (Not),…on God’s own; Throne!... Amen.

“May our Heavenly-Father, give us all,…new spiritual-insights; concerning His will, the lost and our responsibility toward,…them, all. As well, may we be well-able to envision,…the promises; of our eternal-tomorrow!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, if our living-God, (thru His Son’s accomplished merits); could only grant me, personally,…this one thing: it would be, a clear and in-obscured view,…into our future. I would plead, for the end of all sacrifices. Yes, may this very word,…disappear completely; from our lips and from our, inner-most-thoughts!...

I pray, that,…”We, together,…come-to-hate; the very things, that seem now,…so dear, to us. Yes, our lives would suddenly be,…too short; we would despise, all time-robbing distractions,…and charge our biggest Enemy, (Satan, himself): with all of our energies, in the Precious and Powerful-Name,…of Jesus!”… Amen.

“May, His Father-in-Heaven,…help us; to judge ourselves, justly. And, do so,…by the eternities; that separate the unbeliever and the undecided,…from us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Glorious-Name),…speak to our hearts; and give us, to know Your-Holy-Will… And, the true Joy,…of walking: in it!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6165

Attachments
104692_th.gif
104692_th.gif (52.98 KiB) Viewed 763 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:42 pm

“KEEP-PRAYING,…KEEP-ASKING!”…

My very life, is not mine,…to claim; it belongs solely, to Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). And, to His only begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... For, it is the Son,…who, shows us; the Way!... But, it is our Father-in-Heaven,…our, ultimate; destination.

Folks, there is much light,…which dispels all; darkness and confusion. This light is found, in the very words of Jesus,…as He shares; with us, the truths of His Father’s-Kingdom!...

The Glory-of-God, reflects from the very face,…of His Son; as well, from us,…who, believe. Thousands of people, in all parts of this world,…pray; every day. How is it, we have the same God,…yet; refuse to believe, in the same Way?...

I trust, that our Creator, (thru His Son); will lead us, all,…as One: in His own, Good-Time and Way!... Who, of you,…has surrendered; your personal lives, for Jesus’ own,…use?...

Who, shall carry-on the work,…others, before us; have already begun?... Will you speak, to your family and friends,…of Christ-Jesus?... Will you, read Scripture, translate as the Spirit leads,…travel to unknown places; to teach our Bible, to others who do not yet,…know: its message?... Oh’, how I pray,…that; you will…

Do you, lie awake at nights,…thinking; of the lost?... And, of how you can reach them?... How, will they hear,…of Jesus?... We, (His Faithful-Followers); cannot get to them, all. But, many will be those,…who; must know.

Pray-to-God, and ask Him,…to show you; what to do?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6180

Attachments
330526_th.gif
330526_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 752 times
115897_th.gif
115897_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 752 times
106065_th.gif
106065_th.gif (6 KiB) Viewed 752 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:03 pm

“COME-PRAY,…WITH,…ME!”…

“Oh’, Father-in-Heaven,…stick these stony-hearts; yes, all those who surround us. Stick them with the lance of Your Love, and with the Truth of Your Words!... Dear God, stick them all,…with Your written-word; so that, they (the unbeliever, the undecided and all who remain, barbaric-savages): will finally listen, and come to believe!”… Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus, Son-of-God!... The mute-longing of our hearts, are today echoed,…by the very words; found in Your,…diary: our Bible. For, we are Your brethren. Yes, joint-heirs (according to Your Father’s will); exalting You, as together,…we stand; embraced-by-shadows of this, Your Father’s-Tree-of-Life!”… Amen.

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…to Jesus-of-Nazareth; we today, give our praise,…hailing our hearts; as we gaze-up to Heaven, glorifying His accomplished deeds,…all done: in our behalf!...

What more, could we ask,…for?... Than for You, Sweet-Jesus,…to die; in our stead. Oh’, the fullness, the pleasure and sheer excitement,…of knowing, You; Son-of-God!... If only, others now,…could also; come to Love and please, Your Father-in-Heaven,…as, You: have so eloquently, taught us to Love!...

“May we, when all ends,…meet; be led thru starry-fields, exploring all kinds of delicacies,…having our stony-hearts; changed. Yes, if only we may see,…You; coming-in Your Father’s-Glory and Splendor, and touch Your garments and smile,…into: Your fiery-eyes!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
102228_th.gif
102228_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 750 times
117932_th.gif
117932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 750 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:22 pm

“THIS,…ENDLESS,…LOVE!”…

“Oh’, Jesus,…Son-of-God!... How much longer, before Your Father’s-Glory,…becomes, ours?... We have waited, so long,…for Your return. My thoughts are of nothing else. No other man or woman, shall I praise. None, will care for me,…as You, (Sweet-Jesus); cares. Subdue Your Enemies, take Your place among,…Your Father’s; chosen-remnant. And, please,…hasten; yes, hasten,…Your return!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, how could our Salvation,…ever come; to be?... Only our living-God, in His infinite knowledge and wisdom,…could set-forth; such specific terms. A virgin, shall conceive. And, so it was. Seed, of His own,…Seed!... This was the call, as Jesus met,…every criteria!...

He, who causes the Sun,…to sit, still; He appointed His only begotten Son, to die,…in our stead. His pre-requisites were completely,…met. The shedding of one blameless and spotless human, was the order of that,…Day!... God’s own,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”… Jesus-of-Nazareth, our Kinsman-Redeemer!...

Only He, in unmatched and exemplary ways,…obeyed; His Father’s, every command. “Not My will, but Thy will,…be done!”…

Yes, only a living-God of much Mercy and Grace,…in whose hand; lies the very breath, of every living thing. Only this God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); is my chosen, God!... Yes, forever and ever,…Amen.

I shall pray,…”For the entrance of His Son’s Light. For this Loving-Radiance, to overshadow your entire household, (dear-reader and friends); with this,…(ENDLESS,…LOVE)!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
20245402_1118746484924304_8877100008878120069_n.jpg
20245402_1118746484924304_8877100008878120069_n.jpg (69.97 KiB) Viewed 747 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:52 pm

“HEAVEN,…HELP,…US!”…

Dear Lord, (Jesus),…”Let these words, be a symbol of my constancy,…and devotion. Let it remind me, that only You,…are my Saviour!… Yes, all planned,…by Your Father, (Who, is in Heaven); and from this day forward, I shall remain,…forever, One-with-You: inseparable!”… Amen.

“I feel, fully-vested,…in Your Power!... My heart races, as Your-Father’s-Court,…awaits. All, uncomfortable moments,…have ended. To Your brief touch, I bend my knee,…feeling warm; and open, as if,…in surprise!”… Amen.

“Consciously, I receive,…Your signed-certificate; sealed with,…Your-Father’s-Will”… Amen.

“It wishes me, many years of Joy,…as You, Lord; head back, to Your-Father’s-Courtroom!... Many, are turning-around,…in a flurry; dressed with purple-robes, as You,…dear-reader and friends; pause. And with one last wave, we find ourselves,…disappearing; into the here-after!”... Amen.

With His-Father’s-Angels, wishing us,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); much luck, we find the Son-of-God,…ushering us: into this Saving-Sheepfold!... It had taken, less than 5 minutes,…from the time, my Lord; (Jesus),…entered, these-Judging-Chambers; until, I found myself,…in this surreal-hall; again, united,…for Life-Eternal: with Family-and-Friends!....

My Lord’s, whirlwind pace,…left me, somewhat feeling; disoriented. Gazing, at my new surroundings,…disbelievingly, I said-breathlessly; (”HEAVEN,…HELP,…US”)!...

On this, brand-new,…Day!”… Lifting, perplexed eyes,…and unexpectedly, laughing; I felt, belonging to all,…these: other saints, present!... Amen.

In His, Obedient Service;

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6240

Attachments
prayers-for-las-vegas.jpg
prayers-for-las-vegas.jpg (68.7 KiB) Viewed 575 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:47 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS”…

Dear Father,...”We come in the name of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning, Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name);help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones,…who: have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that,…we ourselves; are not,…perfect. Help us to find, the seeds-of-love and understanding,…toward our brothers-and-sisters; and all-of-mankind!”… Amen.

Friends, sometimes when we have been hurt or rejected,…the pain remains; long after the deed, has been done!...

And, to You,…Son-of-God!... “Cleanse our hearts today, dear-Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew,…a right-spirit; within us. Help us to remember the words, You spoke,…from that, horrendous Roman-Cross; (Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.)!… Please help us look beyond, our many wrong-doings,…and help us develop; the necessary, Spiritual-Unction, which You,…(Sweet-Jesus): can see, in all of us!”... Amen.

“You Lord, from the very beginning,…have looked beyond, our short-comings; and saw our great need, of You and of Your Great-Love,…for each and every one: of Your-Father’s-Children. Help us to look beyond, our brother's mistakes,…and know that; they too, need Your love,…and: Your-Father’s-love,…as well”… Amen.

Folks, sometimes a hurting person,…a person who, has been cruelly treated; a rejected person or one who has, a very poor-image of themselves,…can be insensitive; to the needs and feelings, of others,…simply because; they have become embedded, in their own,…personal-pains!...

“Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Sweet-Jesus!... Please minister to those, who are ill or in physical pain. Both mental-illness and physical-pain, we know can hamper ones feelings,…of love and well-being; and can sometimes affect, one's outward attitudes,…toward: this present world!” Amen.

To You,…Heavenly-Father!... “Help us to look past, the external and search for,…the internal value; of each and every one, of our brethren-in-Faith!... Even, to include those,…who today; still remain, undecided. Help us to give, the benefit of the doubt,…when evaluating; one another. Help each of us, to lead-by-example,…even when, we sometimes; feel the pain ourselves. Let us count it all, joy,…as we look; unto Your Son’s, already accomplished deeds,…to heal and comfort us; knowing that You, love us and understand us,…intimately: as You have demonstrated, even unto Your own begotten,…Son!” Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us to remember, when our own pain emerges,…that we can stop right then; and there,…and pray, for a forgiving-heart; help us pray, for that very one,…who has hurt us; (even though, they may not be among, the living): for these are my… (PRAYERS,…THAT,…NULLIFY-BITTERNESS)… of heart!” Amen.

“Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,…may we turn, to You, (our Maker); in prayer. For only You, possess the necessary Power-to-change the hearts,…of all men-and-women; alike!” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, let us daily pray,…for the much needed; spiritual-enlightenment of others and for ourselves,…as well. Remember always, that if we hope to be forgiven,…we must first, forgive; from our hearts!...

And in closing,…Son-of-God!... “Please teach us, to have loving and forgiving-hearts,…for the sake; of Your-Father’s-Kingdom!... Yes,…and for us all; to finally receive, this Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation. Leading us, ultimately,…to; Your Father’s-Power!... And may all of our good-works, result in Glorifying You,…as together; it is Your Father’s-Good-Name, which we reverence…(Jehovah, His Excellency); may we never forget, that humanity is,…indeed: (the very-apple of His eye)!”... Amen.

With All Of My Love,

Your Friend

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6255

Attachments
121854_th.gif
121854_th.gif (89.67 KiB) Viewed 544 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:06 pm

“OUR-VICTORIOUSLY,…TRIUMPHANT-GAIN"....

Heavenly Father!... “I Petition You, this afternoon,…on behalf of all; my readers-and-friends. Father, we need You to send,…a most dedicated Angelic-Force; unto each and every household, to take full-charge with Your Spirit's presence,…and to bring Peace: to all its inhabitants!”... Amen.

Lord Jesus, Son-of-God!... “We securely hold Your right-hand today, as we usher ourselves,…unto Your Father's-Throne!... Hear our plea and intercede with this, our prayer,...unto; our Heavenly-Father!”...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name)… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven, in Jesus'-Name!... “We ask for Your Divine assistance, in managing our lives,…and; our own ways. Jehovah, nothing is impossible with You... And no one, can be against us,…when; we have You. We, (the Faithful-Believers); believe as we receive, Your strength,…that; a sense-of-normalcy, will be regained,…within: our homes and its occupants!”... Amen.

Father, I pray that,…”You don't forget Your promises to us,…and of; (“OUR-VICTORIOUSLY,…TRIUMPHANT-GAIN”), as followers of Your Son,…our Saviour: Jesus-Christ!"... Amen.

Sweet Jesus,…”As we petition Your Father, in Your-Name,...please know that; without a shadow-of-a-doubt, our Faith relies upon,…Your-Powerful-Deeds. Thank You, Jesus,...for Your sacrifices; and please forgive us daily, for we are constantly learning,…Your-Father’s-Ways... Have patience with us, and show us Your-Loving-Hands... Overshadow my precious, new friends,…and their entire households; with Your limitless Love!”...Amen.

Folks, remember always that,…I love you; as He Loves us!... And that I am, and will forever remain,...most affectionately Yours!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (12.12 KiB) Viewed 535 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:44 pm

“THIS,…ONE,…LOVE”…

“Thank-You, Sweet-Jesus,…for being our living-water. Thank-You, for Your willingness to die on that,…horrendous Roman-Cross; and for Your Father’s Power, that caused You to rise,…even from the Dead, in order to provide us all, (Your Faithful Followers): that very same outcome!”… Amen.

Dear Lord,…”Thank-You, for Your Father’s-Word,…that teaches me, how to Love You; and others. Thank-You, also,…for the people; You have placed and are still placing, in my personal life,…many of them; who have been my mentors and who have constantly reminded me,…of Your Truths!”… Amen.

Folks, true-wisdom,…begins and ends; with Almighty-God!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Remind us, that You are present,…even in the dull and ordinary tasks; but in a most extra-ordinary,…way. May we, (The Faithful Believers), do even the smallest tasks,…diligently; just for Your Name’s sake!”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, a willing spirit,…changes the drudgery of duty; into a labor-of-Love!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Help me to shun anything that distracts me, from Your Son (Jesus),…so that I may always; find enjoyment in You, (my Living-God and Father of Christ). And in Your Divine-Plan,…for me!”… Amen.

Dear-friends, Almighty-God (through the shed and atoning-blood, of His Son),…Loves every one of us; as-if there were but, only one-of-us,…to Love!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6270

Attachments
111175_th.gif
111175_th.gif (37.87 KiB) Viewed 525 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:26 pm

“MY,…INTIMATE,…FELLOW-SHIP!”…

Thank You, Heavenly-Father,…”That I don’t have to walk my life’s journey,…alone; I know that Your Son, (Jesus),…is always near. We can go a lot further, together,…than I ever can; by myself”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Help me to remember that nothing can separate me, from Your Love. Please assure me of Your care, through the Power of the Holy-Spirit,…who comforts all; of Your Father’s people”… Amen.

Teach us, Lord,…”To reflect Your Light, especially when life’s demands,…can tempt us; to live most selfishly. Help us, today,…to live in Your Father’s Love. Remind us, Lord,…as we start each day; that You have already shown us, by Your example,…how to live. Help us, to read Your Father’s-Word,…and follow the direction; You so graciously provide, for us all”… Amen.

Folks, if we want Jesus,…to lead us; then we must be willing to follow,…Him!...

Dear Lord,…”No matter what others may say or do, give me the courage to be Faithful,…to You; today and every day. When I get discouraged, help me to keep pressing-on,…looking ahead; to when I will be, with You,…forever”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, what is done for Christ-Jesus,…in this present-life; shall be rewarded in the eternal-life,…to come.

Help me, Big-Brother,…”To always remember that my service for You, is of utmost importance,…but, that; it can never take the place of my,…(“INTIMATE-FELLOWSHIP,…WITH-YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6285

Attachments
120139_th.gif
120139_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 405 times
112189_th.gif
112189_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 405 times
105631_th.gif
105631_th.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 405 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:29 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS”…

Dear Father,...”We come in the name of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning,Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name);help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones,…who: have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that,…we ourselves; are not,…perfect. Help us to find, the seeds-of-love and understanding,…toward our brothers-and-sisters; and all-of-mankind!”… Amen.

Friends, sometimes when we have been hurt or rejected,…the pain remains; long after the deed, has been done!...

And, to You,…Son-of-God!... “Cleanse our hearts today, dear-Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew,…a right-spirit; within us. Help us to remember the words, You spoke,…from that, horrendous Roman-Cross; (Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.)!… Please help us look beyond, our many wrong-doings,…and help us develop; the necessary, Spiritual-Unction, which You,…(Sweet-Jesus): can see, in all of us!”... Amen.

“You Lord, from the very beginning,…have looked beyond, our short-comings; and saw our great need, of You and of Your Great-Love,…for each and every one: of Your-Father’s-Children. Help us to look beyond, our brother's mistakes,…and know that; they too, need Your love,…and: Your-Father’s-love,…as well!”… Amen.

Folks, sometimes a hurting person,…a person who, has been cruelly treated; a rejected person or one who has, a very poor-image of themselves,…can be insensitive; to the needs and feelings, of others,…simply because; they have become embedded, in their own,…personal-pains!...

“Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Sweet-Jesus!... Please minister to those, who are ill or in physical pain. Both mental-illness and physical-pain, we know can hamper ones feelings,…of love and well-being; and can sometimes affect, one's outward attitudes,…toward: this present world!” Amen.

To You,…Heavenly-Father!... “Help us to look past, the external and search for,…the internal value; of each and every one, of our brethren-in-Faith!... Even, to include those,…who today; still remain, undecided. Help us to give, the benefit of the doubt,…when evaluating; one another. Help each of us, to lead-by-example,…even when, we sometimes; feel the pain ourselves. Let us count it all, joy,…as we look; unto Your Son’s, already accomplished deeds,…to heal and comfort us; knowing that You, love us and understand us,…intimately: as You have demonstrated, even unto Your own begotten,…Son!” Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us to remember, when our own pain emerges,…that we can stop right then; and there,…and pray, for a forgiving-heart; help us pray, for that very one,…who has hurt us; (even though, they may not be among, the living): for these are my… (PRAYERS,…THAT,…NULLIFY-BITTERNESS)… of heart!” Amen.

“Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,…may we turn, to You, (our Maker); in prayer. For only You, possess the necessary Power-to-change the hearts,…of all men-and-women; alike!” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, let us daily pray,…for the much needed; spiritual-enlightenment of others and for ourselves,…as well. Remember always, that if we hope to be forgiven,…we must first, forgive; from our hearts!...

And in closing,…Son-of-God!... “Please teach us, to have loving and forgiving-hearts,…for the sake; of Your-Father’s-Kingdom!... Yes,…and for us all; to finally receive, this Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation. Leading us, ultimately,…to; Your Father’s-Power!... And may all of our good-works, result in Glorifying You,…as together; it is Your Father’s-Good-Name, which we reverence…(Jehovah, His Excellency); may we never forget, that humanity is,…indeed: (the very-apple of His eye)!”... Amen.

With All Of My Love,

Your Friend

Izzy!...

Attachments
331094_th.jpg
331094_th.jpg (40.01 KiB) Viewed 322 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 am