Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:45 pm

“STRANGERS,…NO,…MORE”…
A true-friend, will love you,…even when; you don’t deserve it, and will go out to look,…for you; when you’ve lost your way. Our Lord Jesus, does all of that,…and more. Who of us, will draw near to Him,…today?... Remembering how much, my sins cost Jesus,…helps me; be a better friend to you, dear reader. Sin, has drained our strength,…and; we are all, wasting away from within. My own personal sins, have piled-up so high,…that; I can’t see my way out!...

Oh’, what joy for those,…whose disobedience; is forgiven and whose sins are,…put: out-of-sight. I pray, to be shown the way,…to innocence; as today I’ve found the joy, He so longs,…to give me. He knows me completely, yet,…He; still loves me. The Son-of-God, pursues me,…buying me back; not as a slave, but a beloved brother. My past guilt, has over-whelmed my soul. Oh’ Lord, I have longed for Your rescue,…and your instructions; I shall strive to make You,…my delight. Let me live, so I can praise Your Name!...

I humble myself, before You. I have wandered, but now I know,…I Love You!... Wash me clean, Lord!... I am unworthy, of all Your kindness. Help me, forgive and Save,…me; for Your Father’s Glory!... I repent of my rebellion. Lord, see my anguish. My heart is broken, and my soul despairs,…for; I have rebelled, against You and Your Father’s Ways!...

Have Mercy on me, I am a sinner. Only You, Sweet-Jesus,…has brought Peace; between Your Father and me. And those, You’ve given me, (those others, who also trust in You); today shall know, that I possess a new identity. No longer am I a stranger or enemy, to my Creator!... Now, in You,…Jesus; I too, am a son of,…Almighty-God!... (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5940

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 697 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 697 times
313629_th.gif
313629_th.gif (7.55 KiB) Viewed 697 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:05 pm

“I’M-ASKING,…FOR-YOUR,…UNDIVIDED-HEART”…

Prayer, moves what we know,…from our heads; to our hearts. It’s our hedge, against hypocrisy,…the way by which we begin; to ring-true. Our perceptions of truth, are always ahead,…of our present; and actual condition. Prayer, brings us more into,…conformity; it bridges the gap, between what we know,…and what we: truly are. Prayer, focuses and unites our fragmented,…hearts. We tend to have, a thousand necessities!...

Often times, we find it impossible,…to purify them; simplify them and integrate,…them: into one need. Who of us, (dear-reader and friends); will ask for, an undivided heart?... Many of us, truly want to love God,….with our whole heart; but, we can’t seem to sustain,…our efforts. Other interests and affections, are always pulling on us,…and dividing us; so I ask God, today,…to guard our hearts; and unite its affections, into one. Like one being taught, I pray that,…He, awaken us: morning-by-morning, opening our ears!... Amen.

We, shall no longer,…be rebellious; no longer will we, be drawn back,…to old habits: and ways. Yes, indeed,…in this quiet-place; He shall comfort us, instruct us,…listen to us; as He, prepares our hearts,…and strengthens us: for this very-day. It is here, in this quiet-place,…that, we learn to love; our Living-God and worship His Son,…our Saviour, Christ-Jesus; whom we, (His Faithful-Followers),…esteem, His words; and defer to Him, always,…as well, today: once more!...

I pray, in closing,…that, you, (dear-reader and friends); receive this fresh perspective, on the problems you may be presently experiencing,…and that you realize, all your possibilities: in this,…your day!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5970

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (29.51 KiB) Viewed 675 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:06 pm

“PRAY,…THIS-PIECE,…WITH-ME”…

Dear Lord, You know that there are times,…when; I just don’t feel patient and humble, nor gentle. There are those days in my personal life, when the fruit of Your Spirit,…seems; in short-supply. Please enable me, to love others,…today. Help me to remember, that You are the One,…who; causes the seed of Faith, to grow. I give my loved-ones, into Your care,…knowing that; the end of our story, has not yet,…been written!...

I know that, You did not come,…to be served; but, to serve us all. Sometimes, I fail to think of others,…but; I want to be more, like You. Please give me, a heart like,…Yours. Lord, You have chosen me,…and Redeemed me; crowned me with Love and compassion. I can do nothing less, than overflow with Joy,…at Your-Great-Love; for me and for those I love in turn,…as well: for this entire globe. This present life, is so hard,…sometimes; I confess that, I don’t always see,…Your purpose: in my trials!...

Help me to trust You, and teach me to become the person,…that; You desire me, to be. Softly and tenderly, Jesus is calling,…calling; for you (dear reader and friends), and for me as well. Can you see Him, on the portals,…He’s waiting and watching; so, won’t you,…just simply: come home?... Oh’, how I pray that you will.

Sweet-Jesus, remind us,…how important it is; that we obey You, and treat others,…the way: we want to be treated. Remind us that, Your Salvation enables us,…to live; as lights, in this darken World. You take great delight in me, Lord,…and; You always quiet me, with Your Love. You rejoice over me, with singing. Thank You, for Your tender Love!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5985

Attachments
19247612_1096566523808967_3956079429104770683_n.jpg
19247612_1096566523808967_3956079429104770683_n.jpg (76.93 KiB) Viewed 668 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:30 pm

“THIS-IS,…FOR-YOU,…MY-FRIENDS”…

Lord Jesus, I come to You,…the Light of this present world; I want You, to bring Your Brilliance,…into: the darkness of my personal fears. We tend to say too much, to our hurting friends. Help us choose our words, wisely. Teach us, to walk away slowly with those,…in pain; as You walk patiently, with us. I am just, an ordinary man,…but; Your Father-in-Heaven, is an All-Powerful-God!... I want to serve Him and You, Sweet-Jesus!... Please show me, how to do this,…and; give me the strength, to see my servitude,…through and through!...

Heavenly-Father, to You,…I ask; that You help me today, to “season-my-words”,…with Your-Grace. May all that I say and do, be gracious to others and most pleasing,…to You. Oh’, Your Son (my Lord),…is; my true-strength and Redeemer!... Lord Jesus, this life can be both,…wonderful and disappointing; we know that things, are not the way,…they ought to be; our disappointments, cause us to turn to You,…our only Hope: for this present age!...

Big-Brother, You have called us,…Your friends; in some small way, help me to show Your Love,…to: this hurting planet, so they will know You. Thank You, that when I confess my sins,…to You; You give me, a new-heart and a new,…life. Today, I pray that,…the life I live; reflect the Goodness of Your Father’s-Gifts, and that others may see,…the difference a new-heart: has made, in me!...

Heavenly-Father, thank You,…for; sending Your Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth), to rescue me from sin,…and: to bring me into, a personal relationship with Your,…(“ONLY,…BEGOTTEN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123277_th.gif
123277_th.gif (48.88 KiB) Viewed 661 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:47 pm

“READ-THIS,…GUIDED,…CONVERSATION”…

Heavenly-Father, in the details and distractions,…of our spiritual-journey; it is so easy, to look right past,…You: and Your Son (our Lord and Saviour, Christ-Jesus)!... May we see You, (Father), in a new and fresh way. Comfort my heart, and remind me,…of; Your Goodness!... Dear God, You have made us,…to laugh; to cry, to yearn, to Love,…and to miss: those who have gone, before us. Help me to Love, even more deeply,…confident; in the Resurrection-Power of Your Right-Hand, which Your Son has so much,…promised!...

Help me, (Sweet-Jesus); to be honest, when I am at fault,…and; to confess it, to You,…instead of: looking for someone else, to blame. And thank You for taking the blame,…on Yourself. Lord, it’s our tendency,…to; hide our sins and flaws. May we come to You, in full honesty,…understanding; that we are Loved, and forgiven by Your Father-in-Heaven!...

Dear reader and friends, I pray that,…you; (“READ-THIS,…GUIDED,…CONVERSATION”), I’m currently having with my Saviour, Lord Jesus!... May the words I choose, bless and encourage others,…and; build them up, rather than tear them,…down. May You (Lord) be pleased, with what You,…hear. Give us strength, for the spiritual-battles we face,…today; knowing that You, have won the ultimate Victory!... And that we, will one day,…live eternally: with You and Your Father!...

And in closing, Heavenly-Father,…this present world; seems out-of-control. We know You, are sovereign over everything. We pray that, Your will be done,…in the hearts; of our leaders (at all levels, municipal, state and federal)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
18671152_1079479095517710_5787813523642618165_n.jpg
18671152_1079479095517710_5787813523642618165_n.jpg (55.75 KiB) Viewed 658 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:58 pm

“FACE,…TO,…FACE”…

Thank You, Jesus,…for; the Salvation you offer, and that no one,…including me; is beyond the reach, of Your Father’s-Mercy,…and Grace: and His transforming Power!... Help me share my story, with others,…so that; people can see, Your Love!... Lord, You showed the ultimate kindness,…by; rescuing us, when we were helpless,…in our sins. May our lives be marked, by kindness,…so that; others will see You, in us!...

May I commit each day, to standing on the unchanging Truth,…of Your Word; and to growing, in my relationship with You. For this is truly, the only real measure of success,…in this present life; and in eternity (yet future). Lord, may we be quick to listen,…and slow to speak; and to judge others. A proud attitude, so easily infects,…and besets our individual lives; give us instead, a humility that reflects Your heart,…and Love!...

Your Father’s ways, are so far beyond,…our comprehension; yet we know without doubt, that He Loves us. Help us trust, Your Loving Heart,…with; the things we don’t understand. Only our Heavenly-Father, is Holy and Good. Even His Son, admits to this. I worship you (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you will); today, despite the problems that cloud,…my vision: of You. Let my soul, tell of Your Glory,…forever!...

May I, for the Joy set before me,…endure; with much patience, the hardships of my trials. When my journey is over, I will see You,…(“FACE,…TO,…FACE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
18765581_1085435638255389_291346335599283572_n.jpg
18765581_1085435638255389_291346335599283572_n.jpg (36.83 KiB) Viewed 655 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:46 pm

“MY-LOVE,…GOES-OUT,…TO-YOU-ALL”…

Dear-reader and friends, deeply touched,…I remain; by all of your heart-felt intentions, to share yourselves and your own personal stories,…with me; and with the entire world, inside this arena and on top of this,…platform: we call, the Internet!...

(“MY-LOVE,…GOES-OUT,…TO-YOU-ALL”)!…

I pray that,…”You, my brethren-in-Faith,…find real-lasting-value; in whatever things are true. Yes, in whatever things are found,…to be, noble. In whatever things, are just and pure,…and lovely; yes, in all those things,…that are: of good-report. And, if there’s anything you find,…praiseworthy; meditate on these things!”…(see, Philippians 4:8).

(“TRULY,…I-FEEL-BLESSED”)!... To be given, this opportunity to reach-out,…to you; (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers). My passages are but, a mere taste of things to come,…upon the return; of God’s own Son!...

This continues to be daily, a true-labor of Love!... It has given me, back,…just as much, (if not, more); than what I’ve, put in. From the moment, I was publicly-conceived,…with these devotionals, (back in May of 2010); after first devoting over nine (9) years, of due-diligence in researching,…studying with those, who have gone before us; and to include, much self-examination of how I want to position myself,…only now: can I say,…(“TRULY,…I-FEEL-BLESSED”)!... Amen.

I have felt the Power of my Prince’s-Love,…flowing thru my spirit; as I pen, even these written-words. Folks, it’s the very Hand of Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name),…that’s directing; His Son’s work and mine. It is my most fervent hope, that you (dear-reader and friends),…receive; as much from reading my excerpts, as I have,… in compiling, editing and writing them!...

I believe, these messages will deepen your Christian-Faith!... And expand your personal awareness, of how to practice your,…God-given-reasoning!... Yes, I pray that,…”These devotional-passages, continue to open your hearts and minds,…deepen your existing compassion, for Christ-Jesus; and inspire you, to greater-acts of charity,…than mine!”… Amen.

And, perhaps most important,…that, my writings; remind each and every one of you,…that: you are never, alone. No matter how challenging, your individual circumstances,…may be. Yes, I pray that,…”You experience the same Love, inspiration, encouragement,…and comfort; that the very,…”Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”; has brought me, these past 16 years,…since my earnest beginnings: first studying God’s-Word!...(Back in July of 2001)… Yes, folks,…I too; was a “babe-in-Christ!”… Once!...

Collectively, now,…I’ve been walking with God, (spiritually-speaking, as Enoch walked-with-God); for almost two-decades,…of my adult-life. Often times, we don’t fully understand that,…those around us; who are antagonizing our every moment, are actually,…God’s own Angels-of-Mercy!... Yes, these very same,…are only striving; to make us, better.

This specific knowledge, has made me most wise,…beyond, my years; (as I am, current 57 years-old)…

Bottom-line friends, my confidence,…was never; as tough as I thought it, to be. I’ve learned that, truly,…I am as nothing; without the Son-of-God, in my personal life!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6060

Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 594 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 594 times
120859_th.gif
120859_th.gif (7.08 KiB) Viewed 594 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:34 am

“STANDING-FIRM,…ON,…ANY-TEST”…

Almighty-God, always has good purposes,…for our trials.

Dear Father,…”May the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart,…be acceptable; in Your sight. For, Your Son,…Jesus; shall always be, my Lord, my strength,…and: my Redeemer!”…

Dear reader and friends, please know that,…our words; have the power, to build-up or tear-down. So, tell me,…how; will you use yours, today?...

Heavenly-Father,…”Give me a renewed vision, and energy,…to; pursue the goal of making Your Son (Christ-Jesus), known in the midst,…of my daily-routines.”

Who of us, will allow Jesus,…to; transform our daily routine, into a meaningful service for Him?... Oh’, how I pray,…that you will.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank You, for being the only Hero,…I can rely on; without fail. Help me (Not) to conceal my flaws, and mistakes,…but: to give them all, to You. I trust You, to use me,…for; Your Father’s-Good-Purposes!”…

Dear friends, are you looking for someone,…who; won’t disappoint you?... Then, look no further,…than; to Jesus!...

Oh’, Lord,…”Hold my hand and lead me, in the paths of right-living. And watch over me, every step of the way. Please give us, discernment,…Lord; to accept only truth, that is rooted in Your Word. We praise You, for preserving the Holy-Scriptures,…for us; now help us, to use them,…to: seek you!”…

Folks, His truths,…are still; (“STANDING-FIRM,…ON,…ANY-TEST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6075

Attachments
312631_th.jpg
312631_th.jpg (46.32 KiB) Viewed 556 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:01 pm

“MY-KEY,…TO,…LOVING-OTHERS”…

Lord Jesus,…”Ours cares and worries, often keep us from,…a genuine relationship; with You. May we see You, more as our very food,…and not only; as our Divine, problem-solver”

Are you (dear-reader and friends); going through something hard, right now?... What can you still do, for another?... Embracing, our Lord’s Love for us,…is; (“MY-KEY,…TO,…LOVING-OTHERS”)!...

Heavenly-Father,…”You are the Creator, of our entire universe,…and have given us; creative abilities. May we learn daily, to honor You,…through them. Help me to be ready, at any time,…to be; Your hands and feet, to those in need”.

Folks, our Faith is seen,…in; our actions.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Help me to see, if there’s something,…You want me; to leave behind, so that I may be able to,…better follow You: completely”.

Friends, Jesus is looking for full-time,…followers!... His Father’s-Love, knows no limit.

Jesus,…”Help me to seek, those things which are from,…above. I want to turn-off, all that distracts me,…to then; draw nearer to You.”

Dear reader, turning-down the volume of this present-life,…allows us; to listen more carefully, to our Christ!... Tell me, how can I be,…an encouragement; to others, whose hearts are weighed-down,…by the present and immediate cares: of this temporary life?...

Jesus’ presence, brings me personal comfort,…and I pray; “That my presence, brings others,…their individual: yearning for calmness, and inner-tranquility”. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6090

Attachments
20729740_1132047766927509_524672408425206712_n.jpg
20729740_1132047766927509_524672408425206712_n.jpg (48.08 KiB) Viewed 552 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:06 pm

“FOR-MY,…BROTHERS,…AND-SISTERS”…

Oh’ Lord Jesus,…”It’s so easy to be over-whelmed,…or; to judge and therefore, to refrain from helping others. Lift our eyes, above our own thoughts,…and circumstances; and let us care, as You care for others.”

Folks, others will know,…what the words; “God-Is-Love”, mean,…when: they see it, in our personal lives.

Thank You, Heavenly-Father,…for; “Being there, over-seeing everything in our individual,…lives. I praise You, for helping me over-come,…this present age; through my faith, in Your Son’s deeds.”

Dear reader and friends, while Satan accuses and confuses,…Almighty-God, still controls all. What amazing Love, Your Son has for us. As I think of how awesome He is,…I bow; in silence, before Him!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”I’m most grateful, that You are at work,…in me. I want You, to change my heart. Please help me, to listen and to cooperate,…with You.”

Who of you (dear friends), knows that the growth,…of a saint; is the work, of a lifetime?... Will we ever learn, to accept one another,…as; Christ-Jesus, accepts us today,…in order: to bring praise, to His Father-in-Heaven?... Oh’, how I pray so!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Give me a heart (FOR-MY,…BROTHERS,…AND-SISTERS), in Christ-Jesus. Please give us, together,…a heart; for one another, so that we will Love and honor,…only You: in all that we say, and do.”

Folks, the closer,…we Christians; get to Christ, the closer we get,…to: one another. Tell me, in what ways,…does; God’s Goodness, undergird your personal lives?... What are you, thanking Him,…for; today?...

I pray that,…”He continually give you, countless reasons,…to praise Him!” Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
1 (2).jpg
1 (2).jpg (14.37 KiB) Viewed 550 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:13 pm

"MY-VICTORIOUSLY,…TRIUMPHANT,…GAIN"....

Heavenly Father,.... “I Petition You this afternoon, on behalf of my precious-readers, and sweet-friends.... “Father, we need You to send a most dedicated Angelic-Force, unto their household, and take charge, with Your Holy-Spirit's presence, and bring Peace, to their inhabitants!”....

Lord Jesus,...”We securely hold Your right hand today, as we usher ourselves to our Father's-Throne... Hear our plea, and intercede with this, our prayer,...unto our; Heavenly-Father!”....

Father,…”In Jesus' Name,...we ask for Your Divine assistance with managing our lives and our ways... Father, nothing is impossible with You... And no one can be against us, when we have You!”...

We believe, as we receive Your Strength, that a sense of normalcy will again be regained,…within our home; and its occupants!....

Father,…”I Pray that You don't forget Your promises to us, and of our (VICTORIOUSLY,…TRIUMPHANT,…GAIN), as followers of Your Son, our Saviour,..."Jesus-Christ!"....

In closing,...Sweet Jesus, as we petition the Father, in Your Name,...”Know that without a shadow of a doubt, our faith relies upon,…Your-Powerful-Deeds!”....

Thank You, Jesus,...for Your sacrifice!....

“Please forgive us, daily,...for we are constantly learning Your Ways... Have patience with us, and show us Your-Loving-Hands... Overshadow my sweet and precious, new friend's household,…with; Your limitless Love!”... Amen.

Remember that I Love you, (beloved-friends); as He,…Loves us. And that I am, and will remain always,...most affectionately yours!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!.

Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (25.05 KiB) Viewed 548 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:22 pm

"LET’S-TOGETHER,…COME-CLEAN"....

Heavenly Father,…”You know my past, all the good and the bad things which I have done. I ask that You give me the strength and the courage, to list those things, so that I can,...(COME,…CLEAN),...and face them and the Truth. Please help me reach out to others, whom You have placed along my road to recovery!”....

I have tried to,..."Fix",...and,..."Control",...my Life's hurts, hang-ups and habits, all by myself. I admit that, by myself, I am powerless to change. I need to begin to believe and receive Your Power, to help me recover. You Loved me enough, to send Your Son to the Cross, to die,…for my Sins!....

Help me be open to the Hope that I can only find in Your Son,…Jesus; our Christ. Please help me, to start living my life, one day at a time. In Jesus' Name, I Pray,...Amen!....

Sweet-Jesus,…”Today, I want to turn my life, over to You. I ask You, to be my Lord and my Saviour. You are the One and only,…Higher-Power. I ask that You help me start to think less about me and my will”...

I want to daily turn my life and my will, over to You, to daily seek Your direction and wisdom for my life. May my victory over my circumstances, help others as they see Your Power at work,…in changing my life. Help me, to do Your Will, always. In Jesus' Name, I Pray,...Amen!....

Heavenly-Father,…”I believe You sent Your Son, Jesus,…to die for my sins; so I can be forgiven. I'm sorry for my sins, and I want to live the rest of my life,…the way; You want me to. Please put Your Spirit, in my life,…to direct me,”...Amen!....

Your Friend,

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)

Attachments
304385_th.jpg
304385_th.jpg (29.52 KiB) Viewed 546 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:29 pm

“GET-INTO-STEP,…WITH,…THIS”….

Sweet Jesus,…”How grateful, I am, for the creativity You have imbued; Oh, Lion of Glory, Angel of Light,…I Praise You, for Your imaginative ideas, which never cease, to amaze me!”….

You, have given me,…the Nations; through this Marvelous network. You, have Promised, that I shall live,…Forever; as sure as, You have ascended into the Heavens; I will exalt You. At the feet of Your Throne; above the stars, along with Your Father,…shall I be!....

I will do, all of Your bidding; claiming You, as Ruler of our Universe,…always, by Your side. You, have chosen me, and have allowed me, to make this Earth,…tremble; and to shake Kingdoms, with Your Word!....

Your Glory, will be,…my glory; and like unto You,…I will never die. I eagerly await the day, when I may make plain, Your Power, and Majesty. No longer, am I,…in the league, with the elderly radicals; who only teach, to spew our hatred!....

For, it is only those, the uninitiated in Truth,…the non-inoculated; who are blind, and vulnerable. I truly Hope, you finally realize, Dear Reader and Friend,…your unique position, in which you are placed, by this,…our Prince of Peace!....

I pray,…”That you become, True men and women of Almighty God; not only factions, who do (Not), bring themselves,…( INTO-STEP,…WITH,…THIS),…Faith!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (27.21 KiB) Viewed 544 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:36 pm

"TODAY-I’M-MAKING,...AMENDS"....

I Pray that I may be reasonably happy in this life and Supremely Happy with You forever, in the next,...Amen!....

Dear Father, thank You for Your Love, and for Your freely given Grace. Help me model Your Ways when,...("I MAKE,...MY,...AMENDS"),...to those I have hurt and offer my forgiveness to those who have injured me. Help me to set aside my selfishness and speak the Truth in Love!....

I Pray that I would focus only on my part, my responsibility in the issue. I know that I can forgive others because You first Forgave me. Thank You for Loving me. In Jesus' Name, I Pray,...Amen!....

Dearest Jesus, I Pray for willingness, to evaluate all my past and current relationships. Please show me the people who I have hurt and help me become willing to offer my amends to them. I Pray for Your perfect timing, for taking this action. I ask all these things,..."In Your Precious Name",...Amen!....

Show me Your will, Dear God; in working on my short-comings. Help me not to resist the changes that You have planned for me. I need You,..."To direct my steps". Help me stay in today, and not to get dragged back into the past, or lost in the future. I ask You to give me the Power and the Wisdom, to make the very best I can, out of today. In Christ's Name,...I Pray!....

Your Friend,

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)

Attachments
312631_th.jpg
312631_th.jpg (46.32 KiB) Viewed 542 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:44 pm

“I’M-YOURS,…AND,…YOU’RE-MINE”…

Let Love, be your highest,…goal; some things to keep in mind daily, are,…”is what I am presently saying, true,…and; is it, Loving?... What, is my motive?... Will it help, anyone?... Will the end results, reflect the very character of our,…Jesus; of Nazareth?”… Oh’, how I pray so!...

Heavenly-Father, I’m grateful that,…in all of life; your purposes are being accomplished. May I learn, to have open hands,…to; accept whatever You give to me, and whatever You take,…from me. Help me, to trust,…Your Son’s heart. Thank You, Father,…for; making it possible, for me,…to: be Your adopted child. I’m grateful, to be Yours,…and (Not) to have to worry; about whether You, will remove me,…from Your Family!...

(“I’M-YOURS,…AND,…YOU’RE-MINE”)!... Folks, assurance of Salvation,…is not; in what you know, but,…who: you know. Sweet-Jesus, by Your Father’s-Grace,…I petition you; to please replace, my very critical spirit,…with: Your Love and compassion, for others.

Dear-reader and friends, to “err”,…is human; to forgive, is most Divine!... Ask yourself, “what plans, do I need to surrender,…to our Heavenly-Father, today?”… Our living God, cares,…and; this is the certainty I take, into my personal life’s,…uncertainties!...

Dear God, thank You,…for; the blessings bestowed upon me, which I today,…enjoy. You, minister to Your children,…out of; Your limitless Love, and abundant Grace!... I worship only You, through Your Son,…as; my ultimate provider!...

Friends, remember always,…that; our greatest needs, will never exceed,…God’s: Great-Resources!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (23 KiB) Viewed 539 times