Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:03 am

“MOTIONLESS,…UNDER,…HIS-POWER!”….

Those who’ll take our place, will be little jackals, hyenas; and the whole lot of us, we’ll all go on thinking ourselves, the salt of this Earth. As I look-out, in front of me,…under ashen lights; the landscape lurches to and fro,…irredeemable. Meanwhile, the Ruler of my dreams, yes,…even my Prince-of-Prince; climbs into our carriage, sits down on the blue satin cushions,…and gathers around Him: as many rustling folds, of His Glorious-Garment ,…as He could!...

His Purple-Robe , exhaling a faint scent of violets. We, together at this moment,…are passing through; one of our intermittent periods, of Worldliness. I have never tired, of meeting with the Son-of-God ,…to exchange mutual congratulations; if only, in our dreams. He and I, had moved to His Father’s own town palace,…for the up and coming, round of parties. Ladies dresses, arrived from Naples ,…and there was hysterical coming and going; of hair-dressers and more!...

This ball, was the most important of the season,…because of the grandeur of this Host; and the splendor of His Father’s-Kingdom!... It was particularly important for me, this occasion,…as my Lord; was presenting His,…”Bride-to-Be”,…to this, our society. It was still, only half past ten, (10 p.m.); rather early to appear at a ball, if one is,…”Prince of Peace!”.

But, tonight,…my mind, heart and spirit; wanted to be there, for the Grand-Entry,…of this certain Saviour!... Our short drive, was through a tangle of dark alleys,…the horse-shoes, sounded muffled; (“AMID,…THESE,…DARK-HOUSES”), asleep,…or pretending to sleep: were all those, who kept their skeletons well hidden,…within their countless-closets. My King, for whom this ball was fun,…and not a tedious Worldly duty; was chatting away, His Father’s-Graceful-Truths,…in my ear: most gaily!....

I was enjoying, with much anticipation,…the spiritual-effects of His Splendid-Beauty; on all those, who did not know Him. For you see, my dear-reader and friends; I speak of Christ-Jesus, and of how,…His very own spirit; indwells and touches me, profoundly. The result of His semblance, satisfies me,…and it is only in this confidence; that I confess my Brotherly-Love, to you,…my reading-audience. Together, we shall climb these Great-Stairs,…to His Father’s House; made (Not) of plain stone, but of very precious-gems with,…(“SUPERB,…PROPORTIONS”)!...

Wild flowers, spread their simple scents,…at the sides, of every step. As I awoke, and on this landing,…between flights, stood my soul; (“MOTIONLESS,…UNDER,…HIS-POWER”)!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5685

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
118805_th.gif
118805_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 48 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 48 times
328574_th.gif
328574_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 48 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:49 pm

“THESE,…DARKENED,…TRUTHS”….

Oh’, of these many jesting nasal tone,…and of the sparkling malice, in their eyes; the mockingly polite smiles, of all these surrounding strangers and their admiration,…for self-tact; they know, of no boundaries. In contrast, I thank my Jesus,…for the care and affection; given to me, in my past!...

My future Joy, depends on me and of my exercised Faith in the Son-of-God!... No, sir!... No more, excusing myself,…for daring to confide; these hidden truths about Him, yes,…about: my Lord and Saviour. A first reading of this passage, tends to make,…many heads; spin!...

Once again, I note how astoundingly fast,…all this, has happened. I speak of the affectionate layer, of Jesus’ own nature,…and of how, it comes to the top; as I rejoice in knowing, the decision of my Lord: to Save me, even from myself and my own destructive-demise. Today, He assures me,…a satisfaction; and a true personal Peace!....

I fight against, all thoughts,…being swept-away; by my biggest adversary, (Satan and his own insurgents); who serve me, a sense of private-humiliation. I’m being forced to deal, with this dark one,…about subjects, so intimate; that I must use precaution and much cunningness, to alienate myself,…from this Dark-One!....

In the pale-blue glow, from my glass-hooded night lamp,…I reveal; the signs of Jesus’ own Cross!... And, as I sit-up in bed,…I find that; He has loosen the Thunder-bolts, of my pompous-pride,…and endless-eloquence!....

So, won’t you join me,…and let’s pray; for His-Light of wisdom, to finally erode and dispel,…all of our; hidden skeletons so well crammed, into our tiny closets,…saturated with: (“THESE,…DARKENED,…TRUTHS!”)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5685

Attachments
328493_th.jpg
328493_th.jpg (34 KiB) Viewed 43 times
102004_th.gif
102004_th.gif (26.35 KiB) Viewed 43 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:04 pm

“NO-WORRIES,…JUST-BE-STILL”…

Though Jesus’ disciples were seasoned fishermen, they were terrified the day a storm threatened to swamp their boat. They were following Jesus’ instructions. Why was this happening?...(see, Mark 4:35-38). He was with them, but He was asleep at the stern of the craft. They learned that day, that it is not true that,…when we do, as our Lord says; there will be no storms, in our personal lives!...

Yet, because He was with them,…they also learned that; storms don’t stop us, (the Faithful-Believers),…from getting to where our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth): wants us to go. Whether the storm we encounter today, is the result of a tragic accident,…a loss of employment; or some other trial, we can be confident that all,…is not lost!...

Folks, our Pilot can handle the storm. He will get us home. What storms are you, (dear-reader and friends), encountering today?... Perhaps you have lost a loved-one, or are facing illness. Perhaps you are having difficulty, finding a job. Ask our Lord, to strengthen your faith and take you safely through,…the storm; to the other side!...

Yes, friends,…we; don’t need to fear any storms, with Jesus as our Anchor!... Jesus’ calming of the storm, (see, Mark 4:35; 5:1); is a remarkable witness to the Power, of His Father-in-Heaven,…bestowed upon His only begotten Son!... For, Jesus spoke directly to the storm,…threatening the ship; He and His disciples were in!...

He rebuked the wind, and the waves,…and said; “Quiet!... Be still”…(4:39). Yes, folks,…the Greek word used here for “still”; denotes the muzzling of a hostile animal. When we are overcome with worries, and concerns,…we can trust that; our Powerful Creator, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), will still our fears,…through His Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5700

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (20.97 KiB) Viewed 37 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (32.26 KiB) Viewed 37 times
306520_th.jpg
306520_th.jpg (50.1 KiB) Viewed 37 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:17 pm

“AN ANGELIC,…SIGHT!”….

To tell you the Truth; I’m very impressed. You, coming over to this Website, reading these passages, from somebody you’ve never met. But, here we are,…aren’t we?... Let’s keep, in touch; I don’t know about you, but, I’m not leaving this site. You see, it is here, where I serve my Saviour. Has it all been for naught?... Have I been wrong?... Was my first inkling,…correct?... No!,…No!,…and Yes!,....are my answers.

I have connected with beautiful Souls, right here!.... I need not, look further. My prayers and yearnings, have been answered. I was ready to work for my Lord; to step-out, to the plate, and go to bat. Bringing His Word, to the stage; but, in a new Light. One, that could help you see things, more clearly. My Lord screams, simplicity; yet, we keep complicating Christ!....

You and I alone, are the epitome, of His Handiwork. It’s noon, the Sun is high and hot; and directly over-head, in the clouds,…I see Christ!.... Can you see, what’s ahead?.... Simplicity, in our Saviour. Clear, as this day. Hotter than any tabloid, and Son, of the Most High God!.... This is Whom,…I worship. Jesus,…His Son, is not forgotten!....

Don’t clam-up, when you see Him,…coming; because, believe you me,…He is returning. The sheer, brilliant whiteness, of His Words, find their place; where there was once, only opposition. It is as if, His radiance, removes my revelry. His reasonings, sends booming, resounding shock waves, all through-out; although people are toppled; no rocks fall, no mountains,…crash.

I instinctively, thrust out my hands, to steady myself; but, that proves,…unnecessary. I heard thousands, wailing, moaning and shrieking; but, my own throat, was constricted. Even, with my eyes closed; I saw His Whiteness, replacing my revelry. I forced myself, to open my eyes, and as the Thunderous Roar, echoed through-out the terrain; I realized, He as ablazed,…with His Truths!....

He lifted His Robed Arms, before His Father, and pleaded,…for me. I could not see, far into this raging Firestorm; but, every huddled person around Him, were also,…ablaze. For, these were His saints; whom He had Saved. I rolled to one side, and lay in a fetal position; my face and head, still cocooned, in my arms. Roaring Flames, engulfed me; as if I, were a human wick; yet, more like,…(“AN ANGELIC,…SIGHT!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5715

Attachments
The-Easter-Story.jpg
The-Easter-Story.jpg (56.28 KiB) Viewed 34 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:28 pm

“UNIMAGINABLY,…RICH,…LOVE!”…

I am venturing, into this World; with hardly a thing, but,…my name. “God, is able!”,…I keep telling, myself. Learn as I have, to say little, and listen much. Are you clear, on God’s Plan,…for you?... If not, please keep studying. He’ll take us in, like adopted children. He shows us, His Purpose; and, the why,…He’s there,…for you!....

In contrast, what is your purpose; and do you know, why you are here?... Not, for a long time, will you ever see anything, with understanding; unless you begin your study,…now!... “Lord Jesus,…I thank You, for our young people today; and ask You, to go before them, and protect them!”…. Turn your hands over, opening your palms, toward Heaven; and close your eyes,…if you don’t mind. Think about, what your decisions mean, to us common people.

Or, is it that,…you never think, at all?... What, was that,…in the distance?... A Man?... Alone?... Dressed in White, turning on,…His Brights?... He’s running, toward you. Step-out, and meet Him. Don’t worry, it’s not an ambush. As He gets closer, I can see, that He’s covered in blood. He’s reaching, for you. What happened,…where are you?... Where, is your supposed,…Faith?...

But, as you gave-in, and slumped against His Bosom, wrapping your arms, around His Waist; you called-out,…”I’m sorry Jesus, please Forgive me!”…. Suddenly, two Angels, larger in size, rushed from nearby; with arms, wide-open; with Heaven’s Doors, standing in your sights. You were tempted, to run from this scene; but, decided to stay,…instead!....

There was Love there,…(“UNIMAGINABLY,…RICH,…LOVE!”)… There was a cool-breeze; as the air you breathed, was ice-blue. Standing on clouds, you saw, what He,…saw, for you!.... Involved, you were, at this point; conserving your strength; for the battles, ahead. Knowing everything, He knew,…and more. You had already blundered enough; leaving your Earthy plane, and your harsh weapons, (which were, your words),…all behind.

Unprotected and venturing unarmed,…you walked into this friendly territory, of sorts. Trusting completely, in this very risky plan; devised by, well intended, brothers-in-Christ: but, civilians and commons,…after all. Maybe, the proverbial horse, has already escaped the open barn; but, too late or not,…your training, has now,…kicked-in!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (23.27 KiB) Viewed 32 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:05 pm

“LIT-LIKE,…A,…LIGHT”….

God Almighty, has appointed me, this duty; simply because, it builds you up. Where are the Peace-Keepers; where did they all,…go?.... You, do not have to inform anyone, until you have reached,…your destiny. Predestined, by our God; predetermined,…by your use, of Free-Will. I know, you’re reading this; please, we all,…need you.

I’m not joking, answer me!.... My shoulders slump, and I bow my head,…weeping.

You knelt, and put a hand, on my arm and said,…”You’re not that far away, are you?”… As if, to give me,…Hope; that you will continue,…with Christ.

“He’s close by, isn’t He; Jesus, and this Holy Spirit?,”….you asked. I nodded.

“You’re not afraid, are you?”,...I asked. Please know, that I am right, about what He says. I scooted back, against this Kingdom Wall, and wiped my eyes.

I knew now, I had a real chance, to convert you; because of your questioning. I celebrated, sang and danced, into the Light,….of morning. You agreed to join, the thousands, who filed into the new pool; to submerge themselves, and to drink directly, from this wide spring, located in the middle, of this Lovely-Garden!...

For, you see, my dear reader and friends; here was, the Living-Water; offering you, Life Eternal. Manna, covered the ground, and you were nearly woozy, from its refreshing taste. Eating directly, from God’s Table,…we were.

Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and all the Angels,…present there. “This, was something, I never expected!,”…you claimed. You looked over-whelmed, with Joy; at the sight, of your long lost,…Loved ones.

These saints, began serving you, as you sat. “How, can this be,…Izzy; how dare, we be so,…Blessed?,”….you said, in complete amazement.

My wording was lost; but, I knew what you, my friend,…meant. Finally,…you understood. “It is True, you spoke only Truth,…to me!,”….you uttered.

“For our sakes,…yes!,”….I answered.

“I understand you,…perfectly, now!,”….you added.

Now, you must speak, in a language, for all,…to understand. Lovely, Beautifully, and Perfectly; so that, we understand each other. Guard against being forbidden, to learn God’s Word; which is Universal. And, request and audience, with you. Jesus asked me, to fetch you. By the One, whom I have been telling you about; and, (“LIT-LIKE,…A,…LIGHT!”),…from a torch, lodged in this Kingdom-Wall; now, you too,…are illuminated: Spiritually!...

You nodded, and smiled saying,…”Praise the Lord!,”….as we, concluded.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328650_th.gif
328650_th.gif (40.7 KiB) Viewed 26 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:47 pm

“AS-IF,…AN-ANGELIC,…SIGHT”….

To tell you the Truth; I’m very impressed. You, coming over to this Website, reading these passages, from somebody you’ve never met. But, here we are,…aren’t we?... Let’s keep, in touch; I don’t know about you, but, I’m not leaving this site. You see, it is here, where I serve my Saviour. Has it all been for naught?... Have I been wrong?... Was my first inkling,…correct?... No!,…No!,…and Yes!,....are my answers.

I have connected with beautiful Souls, right here!.... I need not, look further. My prayers and yearnings, have been answered. I was ready to work for my Lord; to step-out, to the plate, and go to bat. Bringing His Word, to the stage; but, in a new Light. One, that could help you see things, more clearly. My Lord screams, simplicity; yet, we keep complicating Christ!....

You and I alone, are the epitome, of His Handiwork. It’s noon, the Sun is high and hot; and directly over-head, in the clouds,…I see Christ!.... Can you see, what’s ahead?.... Simplicity, in our Saviour. Clear, as this day. Hotter than any tabloid, and Son, of the Most High God!.... This is Whom,…I worship. Jesus,…His Son, is not forgotten!....

Don’t clam-up, when you see Him,…coming; because, believe you me,…He is returning. The sheer, brilliant whiteness, of His Words, find their place; where there was once, only opposition. It is as if, His radiance, removes my revelry. His reasoning, sends booming, resounding shock waves, all through-out; although people are toppled; no rocks fall, no mountains,…crash.

I instinctively, thrust out my hands, to steady myself; but, that proves,…unnecessary. I heard thousands, wailing, moaning and shrieking; but, my own throat, was constricted. Even, with my eyes closed; I saw His Whiteness, replacing my revelry. I forced myself, to open my eyes, and as the Thunderous Roar, echoed through-out the terrain; I realized, He was ablaze,…with His Truths!....

He lifted His Robed Arms, before His Father, and pleaded,…for me. I could not see, far into this raging Firestorm; but, every huddled person around Him, were also,…ablaze. For, these were His saints; whom He had Saved. I rolled to one side, and lay in a fetal position; my face and head, still cocooned, in my arms. Roaring Flames, engulfed me; as if I, were a human-wick; yet, more like,…(“AN-ANGELIC,…SIGHT!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17626431_1043650599100560_2588534509118329114_n.jpg
17626431_1043650599100560_2588534509118329114_n.jpg (49.54 KiB) Viewed 23 times