Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:13 pm

“COMING,…HOME!”…

Oh’,…the deep;
Deep-Love,…of Jesus!...
Vast and,…unmeasured;
Boundless, unfathomable,…and Free.
Rolling like,…mighty-oceans;
His Father’s-Fullness,…overshadows me!...

Underneath,…and-all-around;
Is this current,…His Father’s-Love.
Leading onward,…leading homeward;
To His Son,…High-Above!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 pm

“PRAY,…WITH,…ME!”…

Lord-of-Light, and of Love,…”My heart is drawn, to Your presence!... The depth of Your Father’s-Love, is truly immeasurable. Forgive me, for being so glued,…to; my own comforts. Time and time again, I have missed the chance,…to relish; in what it means, to be highly-favored,…in Your eyes: Sweet-Jesus!”… Amen.

I pray,…”That my reading-audience, be more adventuresome,…than I have been; in my past. Yes, that they will risk,…leaving their comfort-zones; to explore profoundly, the depths of this Divine-Love!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Help us, to set-aside our own fears,…so that; we can deal, with issues that,…weigh us down. As each year, of our lives,…rushes by; may we grow, more and more,…certain: of Your Great-Love, Father!”… Amen.

And, finally,…”May we, (The Faithful-Believers); be known as people, who love and worship,…Your: only begotten Son, Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:10 pm

“LET,…US,…PRAY!”…

Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); is the One, who gives us His Word,…so that; through His Son, (Jesus),…”The Word”: we can come-to-know, and Love,…our Creator!...

No one else, no country, no team, no friend,…no job; no cause and no relationship, can ever do for us,…what: our living-God, has done for us. Any attachment we turn to, for comfort,…or in hopes; of having our deepest needs, met,…is: a false-god, in the end. While many of us, indeed profess to Love God,…our lives; seem consumed with a loyalty, to making money or pursuing,…happiness. These types of loyalty, is truly half-hearted!...

If this defines you, (dear-reader and friends), then your heart,…is indeed; most divided. Our Heavenly-Father, has earned our complete allegiance,…and loyalty. There is no such thing, as part-time loyalty,…to: His only begotten Son, Jesus!... My prayer today, is that; “My reading-audience, (Not) only understand loyalty,…but; that each one of you, will also develop a full-time,…unwavering allegiance: to the Son-of-God!”... Amen.

“May you always remember, who His Father-in-Heaven,…is; and worship Him, through the Son!... May our allegiance be shown, in service and in obedience!”… Amen.

Folks, share the praise-worthy deeds,…of our Lord; tell the next generation, so they too,…may: know and worship, the Son-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:38 pm

“WHO-ARE-WE,…TRYING-TO-PLEASE?”…

Heavenly-Father,…”When we remember, all You have done for us, (The Faithful-Believers); our hearts are drawn, to Love You and serve You,…even more. We, (The Followers of Your Son, Jesus); desire to have, (No) other gods,…before us. Ours, is a complete allegiance,…to only You; (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name): our living-God!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God!... Cleanse our hearts, of anything that would divide us,…between; You and Your Father-in-Heaven!... I pray, that my reading-audience,…take-to-heart; that we all, remain in complete “Subjection”,…to Your Father: and Your God!... Yes, only He,…Saves; through Your shed and atoning-blood, Sweet-Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks,…”May nothing ever hinder, our full-time devotion,…to our Supreme-Being!... May our loyalty, to His Son,…bring-rise; to courage and determination, to speak His Word!... I pray, that your total allegiance,…to our living-God; permeate every area, of your personal lives!”… Amen.

Also, that at the Name,…of Jesus; every knee, should bow. And, soon enough,…every tongue; shall acknowledge that, He is our Lord,…to the Glory: of His Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Philippians 2:10-11 ). Notice here, that the Glory,…always; goes to our Creator!... Everything Jesus ever did, was in total obedience to His Heavenly God and Father!... Yes, folks,…Jesus; has a God!... The very same living-God, as ours!...

Tell me, in closing. Are we trying to win over,…the approval; of human-beings, or of Almighty-God?... Or, are we trying to please,…people?... If we are still, trying to please,…people; we then are (Not), really considered being a true-servant of His Son,…Christ-Jesus!...(read, Galatians 1:10 ). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:56 pm

“YOUR-GOD,…AND-MINE!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”I desire Your Son’s Boldness. I ask that You, give to each member,…of my reading-audience; true spiritual clarity, in issues of right and wrong. Please help us to find the necessary strength, to do what is always right,…even; when it’s difficult. May that strength come, from knowing that Your Son, (Jesus),…is with us, all. May we never stand-by, and watch,…evil; flourish. And, give us much courage,…morally; I ask these things, in the precious Name,…of (Jesus-of-Nazareth); Yes, Father,…Your precious Son, (our Lord and Saviour),…who: faced evil down, and won!”…Amen.

Folks, we must strive always,…to; rescue the weak and the needy. Deliver them, from the hand of the wicked. Do not be, hard-hearted or tight-fisted,…toward the poor. Rescue from the hand, of the oppressor,…all those; who have been wronged, with injustice!...

Our living-God, (through His Son, Jesus); will repay everyone, according to what we have done. So, let your good-deeds,…outweigh; your bad ones.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank-You, for going ahead of us, (Your Faithful-Followers); and for being completely aware, of the troubles we face,…even today: as well as, those we will be facing,…soon. May we all have learned, to look for Your presence,…when; that day-of-reckoning, arrives. And, as we experience our countless,…difficulties; may we find, our true strength and lasting-comfort,…in Your God: and ours!... (Jehovah)!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:50 pm

“PLEASE-GUARD,…AGAINST-THIS!”…

Dear Father-in-Heaven,…”Thank-You for giving us (The Faithful-Believers), our daily-bread. We are truly thankful, for not only giving us,…what we need; but also, for giving it to us,…in such enjoyable: and beautiful ways. Forgive us, for focusing on the gift,…rather-than; You, the Giver!”… Amen.

Folks, our Creator is the source of all the blessings,…we receive; and we never, want to forget that.

Jehovah, Creator of our known Universe,…”Help my reading-audience, to (“GUARD-AGAINST-OBSESSION”),…with food; and to receive it, with thanksgiving and responsibility. Teach all who read this prayer today, that true-joy comes,…from; sharing this gift, with others who,…do (Not): have enough!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-our-living-God!... To You, I petition that our hearts,…be moved; to care for the starving of our world, and to make a significant difference,…in their lives. May our loved-ones, be heard daily,…giving thanks; aloud, for the gift-of-food,…that: sustains and delights our soul. May we never forget, that you,…are; our living-Bread. And, only You,…can truly satisfy; our inner-spirit!”… Amen.

Remember always, dear-reader and friends,…that; whoever covets more, is evermore a slave,…of; those very things, he or she is obsessed with. We, today,…have; a covetous culture. We all want more, of what we already,…have. We, even desire, what we don’t,…yet, have. Some, even desire deeply,…the possessions; of others!...

“PLEASE-GUARD,…AGAINST-THIS!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:09 pm

“BECAUSE,…OF,…LOYALTY!”…

Everyone holds allegiance, to someone or something. It can take the form, of patriotic feelings toward a nation,…or; a commitment to a heart-felt cause. Many, swear an almost militant allegiance to a particular,…sports team. A few of us, in our present world,…are intensely loyal; to their own self-interest, and welfare,…putting their personal wants and desires: ahead of all others!...

Loyalty, is an amazing human-strength. It calls up, bravery,…dedication and focus; in moments of peril. The most courageous acts, in history,…have been the result of the loyalty; of a friend or the allegiance of a citizen. This world is indeed,…a better-place; because of loyalty. As heart-warming as loyalty to a country, a family, a cause,…a job; or a friend, can be; each person is also called, to a much higher loyalty,…and; a steadfast allegiance, that is described in the first-commandment!...(see, Exodus 20:2-3 ).

God, begins the list of commandments,…by; reminding His people, of the unique relationship,…we share. He, is the One,…who; brings us, out-of-bondage. He, frees us,…from; slavery. No false-pagan-god, has ever cared for us,…like this. No, man-made idol,…has ever set us; Free!...

God,(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); has shown His awesome Power,…and Mercy; on our behalf. There’s no excuse, for turning to another worthless god. Our Love and devotion, belongs only to Him!... And, so,…my allegiance and loyalty; is based on my distinctive relationship, with His only begotten Son,…Christ-Jesus!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:26 pm

“NO-MORE,…THREATENING-CLOUDS,…OVERHEAD!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”I confess to You, our own greed and preoccupation,…with; material possessions. Forgive us, Father,…for; the times, when we have looked on another’s success,…or prosperity: with envy or resentment. Teach us, to rejoice with those,…who; are doing well, and to be generous,…with those: who are truly, struggling!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God!... I pray that You, will put a (“hedge”); around the hearts, of my reading-audience, today. Protect them, Lord,…from; this devastating and ugly sin, of covetousness. Teach us all, contentment and generosity,…as well as; the benefits of hard-work!”… Amen.

Folks, guard your integrity,…as; you deal with other people, in the business of living-daily,…this present-life. And, please know that,…you; have found your greatest riches, in the person of Christ-Jesus!... So, take this moment,…and thank Him; that all of this, is well with your,…soul.

Dear-reader and friends, remember always,…that; if Almighty-God forgives us, we must forgive,…ourselves. Otherwise, it is almost like setting-up,…ourselves; as a higher, tribunal than,…Him!... Our Creator, does nothing,…halfway. His forgiveness, is (Not) available,…for; just some of our sins, or only for particular sins,…but: for all of our, sins. I’m convinced that, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); He does (Not) cleanse us, with His Son’s shed and atoning-blood,…from all unrighteousness: with the intention, of allowing guilt to hang-over us,…like a (“THREATENING,…CLOUD”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:53 pm

“WE’RE-ALL,…IN-TOTAL,…SUBJECTION!”…

Folks, when we confess our trespasses,…Almighty-God; sweeps them away, like the morning-fog. He puts them, “behind His back”,…so-to-speak. He hurls them, into the depths,…of the sea. Once we acknowledge our sins, it seems that our living-God,…is not interested; in looking at them, anymore. However, that’s not the case,…with; many of us.

Why is it, (dear-reader and friends), that we examine and,…re-examine; our past sins?... Why is it, that we (The Faithful-Believers),…continually cling; to our shame, as if suffering is the key,…to forgiveness?... Many allow their emotions, to rewrite their Theology!... And, our false-beliefs,…loot our hearts; of the freedom and joy, that otherwise comes,…with: God’s tender Mercy!...

Who, would we be,…as people of God; if we look at His Son (Jesus),…and; took Him at His Word, and believed that,…His shed and atoning-blood; has completely swept-away, our offenses,…toward: His Father-in-Heaven ?... Would we have more power, or a greater sense of mission,…if; we believed that the Son-of-God, has washed us,…white as snow?...

Yet, millions of Christians,…unknowingly; remain “stupefied”, by Satan’s greatest deception,…”The Trinity-Doctrine!”…

I pray that,…”My reading-audience, will not travel through this temporal life,…with long faces; and unresolved guilt. But, that they instead,…live; with the freedom and beauty, that absolute truth,…brings. Folks, find your freedom,…in Christ; believe in your hearts, that there is no condemnation,…for: the followers of God’s Son!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”I thank You, for the countless ways,…You; speak to us, thru Your Son. I praise You, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); for all of my personal lessons. No words, can express fully,…my gratitude; for the perfection of Your own, forgiveness. May my reading-audience, not fall victim to unnecessary guilt or doubt,…about; Your ability to forgive!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”May we all, rejoice in the Power of Your shed,…and atoning-blood. For, today and forever,…our slate; has been wiped-clean. May this present generation, experience the true-joy,…of; their own personal Salvation!... May they carry the good-news, to the very ends of this Earth,…that; Your Father-in-Heaven, forgives all of our sins!”… Amen.

And, finally,…may you; dear-reader and friends, begin to see clearly,…that; we make void and annul our Father’s terms, (of Saving mankind),…when we deny; His Son’s lasting value, and the true-valor of His own sacrifices. To say that, God has three (3) natures,…is to; limit an otherwise, immeasurable,…Supreme-Being!...

God, is One,…in us all; who believe. Yet, we are all,…uniquely proper; separately honored and crowned, each with our own glory,…when ends, meet. Folks, in any true family-nucleus,…there’s always present; the “Head-of-Household”… We (humanity), and the Son-of-God,…yes; (“WE’RE-ALL,…IN-TOTAL,…SUBJECTION”), to our Creator!...

There is only, One,…”Most-High-God!”… Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... Nor, is the Holy-Spirit,…God; Himself!... We are all, One-in-Spirit!... One-in-mindset!... And One-in-Unity!... But, still separate as two snow-flakes are never exactly the same,…yet; they all demonstrate the same constituents, present in frozen-water!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:13 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…GOLDEN-RULE!”..

“Do unto others, as you would have them,…do; unto you!”…

There are no simple answers, to the ills of our society,…but; this “Golden-Rule”, provides the basics,…that: we can teach, even the youngest child. If they want kindness, they should treat others,…with kindness!...

If they yearn, to be understood,…they should; learn to be, understanding. If they desire respect, they should first,…give respect; to family and friends. If they want forgiveness, they must learn,…to forgive. Folks, our homes, neighborhood, schools,…churches and workplaces; would be revolutionized, if we were to treat everyone,…with: the kindness and respect, we desire for ourselves. Transformation, always occurs,…when; the words of Jesus, are taken to heart!...

Our present world, has largely abandoned,…this guard-rail; that kept us, from running-off the road,…and into: dangerous territory. But, it isn’t,…completely hopeless!... In our not, too distant future,…kindness; will out-weigh, the current violence,…that: has erupted in our culture!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…who, of us; is willing today, to treat this present generation,…with; the very same, dignity and kindness,…we: crave for ourselves?... Who of us, will take heart,…to; the teachings of Christ-Jesus?... Reject violence, show respect for elders,…and; become tender-hearted!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:32 pm

“TRUE,…FROM,…DAY-ONE!”…

Father-in-Heaven,…”My heart aches, when I see the brokenness,…of; many people in our nation, today. It’s most obvious to me, that they lack,…respect; for each other, mainly because they themselves,…have (Not) received: respect, themselves. Father, heal our wounds!... Draw us, to Your Son, (Jesus),…for; the healing necessary!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Satisfy our spirits, with the adventure,…of loving You. Teach us, how to deal with ourselves,…in respectful ways; and to hold, one another,…accountable; for being respectful, in return. May Your words-of-wisdom, find a true resting place,…in our hearts; and lead us all, to kind and caring,…behaviors!”… Amen.

Folks, may we (The Faithful-Believers),…embrace the concept; of individual dignity, and begin to make a real difference,…not only; with our loved-ones, but with whomever we meet,…also. I only ask, (dear-reader and friends); that you would be, rich in acts-of-kindness,…that: reflect your great love, for our Saviour!... Be devoted to one another, in love. Honor one another, above yourselves!...(see, Romans 12:10 ).

Yes, let’s be like-minded (unto Christ’s mind); be sympathetic, be compassionate and humble!...(read, 1st Peter 3:8 ). And, remember always,…that; the way, His Father-in-Heaven,…makes for us; is indeed His Way, and (Not),…ours!... Jehovah and/or Yahweh, (His Name); our Creator, shall counsel us,…with His Loving eye on you, as He’s done with His,…only begotten Son!...

Yes, folks,…this is; most (“TRUE,…FROM,…DAY-ONE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:58 pm

“REVOLVING-DOOR,…AND,…DIZZYING-ORBITS!”…

Why is it, (dear-reader and friends), that we tend to,…get caught-up; in (REVOLVING-DOORS), of regret and (DIZZYING-ORBITS),…of fear; regarding our future?... When we gyrate around, the false-belief that,…we; have no choices, in this present-life,…we: become dangerously close, to adopting a victim,…mentality!...

It’s sometimes inevitable, to be caught-up,…in the speed and excitement; of this present moment, to later find that,…we (The Faithful-Believers); are headed in a direction, that’s keeping us,…from: our desired destination.

My prayer for you,…is; “That you will acquire the necessary courage, to put on the brakes,…take the best exist; and find a new direction, that will lead you,…closer to God!”… Amen.

Creator and Supreme-Being,…”Sometimes, we allow this life,…to; carry us, along. Before we know it, we are far,…from; where You, Father-in-Heaven,…want us, to be. Please help us to live, thoughtfully and intentionally. May we catch, a glimpse,…of; the true destination, You have planned for us. Yes, a destination with much promise, with healthy relationships,…meaningful and responsible work; and the ability to make, real contributions,…to: Your Kingdom at hand!”… Amen.

The Son-of-God, shall show us,…how; to get back, on His Father’s right-path; and how to make, the necessary changes,…to live: spiritually abundant lives. May, Jesus’ Word,…be; your constant guide and the Holy-Spirit,…your companion!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:18 pm

“WE-ARE-ONE,…IN,…MINDSET!”…

In almost everything, that touches our everyday lives,…here on Earth; Almighty-God is pleased, when we (The Faithful-Believers), are also,…pleased. He wills, that we be as free,…as Eagles, to soar; headstrong, into the biggest storms. So, without anxiety,…let us; sing our songs of praise, to He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)!...

Yes, folks,…ours; is a song, of love, gratitude and comfort,…because: we know that, we’re not alone. Yes, these strokes of my pen today,…are written; with much gratitude and hope. Our hearts are saddened, when we realize,…that; so many people, in this present world,…have no song; none, except that of their blues!...

And, so,…my prayer; for these very same, today is that: “The Son-of-God, (Jesus of Nazareth), make them all (eventually and ultimately); examples of His Father’s-Grace!... Yes, Father-in-Heaven,…may these, very same; despite their present gloom, when they come in contact with all those who surround them, today,…may they end up; blossoming with gratitude, in this present-age,…toward the very life, which only You (Jehovah): have bestowed upon them!”… Amen.

Giver-of-Life,…”Dear Father-in-Heaven, today I ask that You would soften,…the hearts; of my reading-audience, until there is a song-of-peace,…and of joy: on their lips. Thank You, for the melody,…of; a gentle-brook. All of creation, sings praise to You,…God, of all that is (and ever, will be)… I shall spend each day, of my personal life,…reflecting; on Your Love, for me!”… Amen.

Folks,…”Salvation, belongs to our God,…who sits; on the Throne!... And,…to the Lamb!”…(see, Revelation 7:10 ). Remember, always,…my friends; God is on His Throne, still. And, His Son (our Sacrificial-Lamb), sits at His right-hand. Clearly, two distinct and super-natural entities!...

One-in-Spirit!... One-in-understanding!... One-in-vision!...(that being, of humanity’s own Salvation; this is their primary focus with us humans)…

(“ONE,…IN,…MINDSET”)!...

But, never have Father and Son,…been; One-in-the-same, entity. Nor, the Holy-Spirit,…for that matter. Each, is uniquely honored. Each, is crowned in Glory!... Each, have their proper-place and order,…their own positioning; within our existing, celestial-realm!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:34 pm

“PRAISE,…HIM,…TOO!”…

THE EAGLES,…ON TREE-TOPS;
ALL-SINGING,…THEIR SONGS.
ANGELS-CHANTING,…IN CHORUS;
ALL,…DAY,…LONG!...

FABULOUS-FLOWERS,…IN HANGING-GARDENS;
BLENDING-BEAUTIFULLY,…IN-THEIR-HUES.
WHY NOT ME,…WHY NOT,…YOU;
PRONOUNCE-OUR-PRINCE,…AND-(“PRAISE-HIM-TOO”)!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,
IZZY!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:44 pm

“FEEDING,…YOUR,…SOUL”…

Folks, remember always,…not to make friends; with a hot-tempered-person. And, do (Not) associate with those,…who; easily anger. Guard-against learning their ways, and getting yourself,…ensnared!...(see, Proverbs 22:24-25 ). Don’t yoke yourself, with unbelievers. For, what do righteousness and wickedness,…have in common?... Or, what fellowship, can light have,…with darkness?...(read, 2nd Corinthians 6:14 ).

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting. But, a woman who fears our God,…is; to be praised!...(see, Proverbs 31:30 ). Dear-reader and friends, riches can be stolen,…real-riches, cannot. In your spirit, are infinitely precious-things,…that; cannot be taken, from you!...

And, in closing,…please; learn to take, responsibility for feeding your own,…soul; by interacting with, the Son-of-God,…Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...