STAND WITH CLOUT

Post your friendship poetry here.
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Re: STAND WITH CLOUT

Post by DeaconSteve » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Friendships are amazing and the tides and turns that they make as well, but in time they always seem to find the hearts in which to finally dwell. Yours and Linda has done just that Brenda, and you will both be the better for it. I would like to think though that prayer and God were also in the mix. A very, very meaningul and well written poem my friend. That is for anyone as well. God bless.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 pm

You bet there was a lot of prayer, Steve !! Neither Brenda nor I would have made it without it. Thank you for commenting on Brenda's poem here....it means a lot to me, and I hope to Brenda as well. May God bless your kind heart forever and always, my friend !!

Love always, Linda :D :) :lol: :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 pm

STEVE, THE LORD IS IN MY HEART AND SURELY PULLS MY HEART STRINGS ALL THE TIME. I NEVER LOSE CONTACT WITH MY DEAR LORD. YES WE ARE THE BETTER FOR OUR MISUNDERSTANDING AND IF A LOT OF OTHERS WOULD LEARN TO LISTEN TO THE LORD AND THEIR HEART THEY TOO WOULD REAP A BETTER FRIENDSHIP AND LIFE ALL TOGETHER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT, GLAD YOU LIKED MY POEM. SINCERELY, BRENDA