what would u do

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
mesha200613
Registered Member

what would u do

Post by mesha200613 » Mon May 22, 2006 10:32 am

what would u do if u was geetin a strange feelin that God is tellin u somethin but u dont know what it is!? :?:
never respect n.e. one who doesn't respect u

john316meansu
Gold Member

hi

Post by john316meansu » Thu May 25, 2006 11:52 pm

I would go into my bedroom, GET down on my knees, and ask the Lord to tell me what he has on his mind. and then get silent. Sometimes you know without a doubt He trying to tell you something but you just need to get into a quiet place.... Let us say your in the livingroom vaccuuming the floor... The t.v is on. you turn to see what is on t.v but can't hear because of the vaccuum cleaner.. what do you do ? You cut the vaccuum cleaner off. so you can hear... SO GO LISTEN. and ask the Lord to make your ears sensitive to his voice. His word says.. MY CHILDREN HEAR MY VOICE AND NO OTHER VOICE WILL THEY FOLLOW.
God will never give up on you.

Miss Caroline
Diamond Member

Post by Miss Caroline » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:53 am

Excellent advise Sandy.....I totally agree. I feel that everyone needs to have their quiet place where thay can listen to the words of God.
GOD loves You, and so do I.

Luv Ya

CAROL
In God, all things are possible.Luke 17: 27

Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:11 pm

great advise Carol and Sandy.

we know IT WORKS.

Positive thoughts Mesha

Doug :)
Thoughts Are Living Things With Wings.

You Are Never Alone. When You Think Of Others

And They Think Of You.

No Matter Where You Are

GOD Is With YOU All The Time.

Doug Holt

ANTOINIA2
Registered Member

SPEAKING TO THE LORD

Post by ANTOINIA2 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:51 am

Speak to the Lord in simple and plain language, Remember, He understsands them all. It is only through Belief in Him that you will hear His answer. Not with your ears but with sixth sense many call your GUT feelings. Ask that He open the door that will lead you to the answers you seek. But REMEMBER all things come to us in GOD'S time not ours.

GOD BLESS THIS GROUP
MARIAN
(ANTOINIA2)
i HAVE PARKINSON'S DISEASE AND WRITE MY POETRY TO ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT THOSE STRICKEN WITH THIS DEVISTATING DISEASE.

scolastical
Registered Member

hi

Post by scolastical » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:46 am

[b]baby,
i wish you would listen to what sandy and the rest are saying.my only advice is that have time for GOD and HE will have time for you. :)

scolastical