~~God Saved My Husband Charles)

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

~~God Saved My Husband Charles)

Post by Shirley Shaw » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:10 pm

Hello everyone; Looking for Some People that I used to know..I am back on here, have been for awhile....Praise God', my Hubby came through the Lung Cancer Surgery and is doing Good The nxt. thing that happend ws they found something they didn't like with His Heart'..Anyway, they brought him in,again, thinking He may have to have a stint or two put it, or maybe even heart disease..I just went out in the car, Prayed and Prayed, like Never before..When I went bk. in, the Drs. said well Charles is at 30-40 percent on breathing (However) they figure that.Anyway, He was ready to come home. They wl. be keeping an eye on Him, every so often...But God heard My Prayer', and answered it again. He didn;t have to have anymore surgeries@this time..Amen~ I am nxt. in Line, whenever I get an ok., from My Private Dr. to have surgery done on right hip, and I have water on the knees...They already gave me 6 injections(potent ones too) that didn't work, so sometime soon, I will be having surgery, for Stenosis of the spine, shots first on my knees, etc. All of the pressure of walking is on my left side, so of course, I will probably have to have it done too, down the Line..(Not liking the idea of it), but in order to keep from falling n Losing my balance, it has to be done, when I don;t know, but I wl. be coming bk. in, off and on..Still here with You All, never Left, just have had da lot going on..Love N Blessings' to All'..Pastoe/Sis Shirley ann shaw...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: ~~God Saved My Husband Charles)

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:32 pm

"Heavenly-Father!"...

We dare, approach Your Great,...White-Throne / of: Judgment, today!...

I, in Your-Son's,...precious / Name: of Jesus!... Am petitioning You, to place Your,...Loving-Hands / on Shirley's: entire household-of-Faith!...

We, are those,...Father: Who believe, in Your Son's,...Message!... A Message, of complete,..."restoration" / to happen, soon: upon Your own,...Reckoning!...

I don't ask, for myself,...today. I believe, in the,...Power / of the: Interceding-Prayers!... And, so,...I plead, with You,...Father!...

Ease, the pain. For both, Shirley's Husband / and for,...herself. Give them, Your-Inner-Peace!... Let us, truly understand,...that / it's thru: these hard tests-and-trials, that we come to,..."rejoice": because, it brings us,...closer to understand / all-things!...

Who, are we?... Certainly, not,..."exempt!"... From any,...sufferings!...

Help us, to carry,...our,...Heavy-Cross!... Just, ...as Your-Son / received, Help!... Carrying,...His,...own!...

Send, Your most,...caring,...Angel /to their, door-step: Have Him, stand there,...Guarding-and-Keeping / them, both. From, any further,...harm-and-evil...

Only, You,...Father / can do: the impossible!... Yes!... I believe, this to be,...True!...

Heal, these two,...Your-Warriors!... For the sole-purpose, of their continual,...praising: and for them, to ultimately,..."testify",...and,...to / bear-witness!...

Yes!... Of,...Your,...Loving-Kindness!...

In,...Jesus / Glorious-Name: I ask this,...of,...You: Heavenly-Father!... *(Yahweh / Your-Infinite-Name)*

Love,

Izzy!...

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: ~~God Saved My Husband Charles)

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:08 am

Thank You so much, for replying to my write, Izzy...Yes, it was a scary time for me.I kept Praying', to Our Lord', Jesus' to please,bring my Hubby, Charles, through all of this..Thank You for the Blessings'...God Bless You', and Your Mom, n Family as well...He is doing well, and has been able to go bk. to work, on a pt. time basis..I am So Thankful...I just went out to my car@The Hospital and Prayed for Him..Yes, I* cried too..I cldn't see him for 3 days, as he was in ICU for 2 days..Finally His Dr., came out with a Smile(very Good Dr.) too, and told me that Charles ws resting, and doing good. I was so happy. I just started saying ,'Thank You,'Jesus', Thank you Lord'....We all have our trials and issues here too, from time to time, but I just felt Lost@that time...God Is Good....God Bless You', Izzy'....TTYL.... :D