THINK TWICE

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

THINK TWICE

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:00 am

CIRCLE OF LIFE.png
CIRCLE OF LIFE.png (532.24 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
THINK TWICE

Words can be loving, comforting or cut to the bone like a knife. Choosing your words are very important to those who you call friends or even acquaintances. You need to consider they all have tender spots in their hearts and some are sensitive and easily disturbed by your attitude and nonchalant hash, bitter words. Never be careless to others, friends or strangers. You never know you could be talking to an angel or even JESUS!

If persons are not suited to your personality, walk away with a smile, leave them with a feeling of acceptance of themselves. As they travel the path of life they will find their fault and correct their behavior and attitude in their own time. Life has a way of opening doors to find answers and ways that make a change in your entire life.

Many lessons are learned through others that is for sure. Learning what not to do is the first lesson you learn and the second is what you learn to do correctly.

Some never learn for their heart is hard and cold. They are deliberate to be superior, domineering to be in control and above others. How sad that they need to belittle others to gain strength and power to lord above protocol.

Of the many lessons I’ve learned this is one I shall never forget. I was on the end of receiving a hurtful lesson. I’m not sure to walk on and smile, as I blow a kiss or just be indifferent to it all. Travel on my path of love and kindness. Yes, that is the right thing to do.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Brenda Clark Pike
©2015

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Re: THINK TWICE

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:56 am

My Dear Friend Brenda.,
I just was so very blessed by this write of yours.
It is a blessed and most beautiful write..
I know this came strait from your heart to our's.
I love this one you posted...
God Bless YOU HUGS Love Blessings!!!
B.J.Morbitzer ><> ))(( )))((( :D

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Brenda,
I Love your writings!!! This is so good and really makes you think about life and the people around you.
I don't get here much at all any more I am on face Book now and I babysit my 2 grandsons. God is keeping me busy. I have tried to call you I really miss you. If you have time Please call me I Love talking to you. I am so Happy to see this Wonderful writing of yours.

God Bless You
Love You My Friend
Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Thank you B..J. for your kind comment. Yes this did come straight from my heart and true as the day is long. God Bless you. Love Brenda

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:02 pm

Hello my dear friend Eva, glad you came in to read my prose. It is so good to hear from you. Sure miss you here on Hugs and so many more. Thanks for your comment. God Bless you dear friend. Love Brenda