~~Just a Good Morning To All~~

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

~~Just a Good Morning To All~~

Post by Shirley Shaw » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:35 am

Hello and Good Morning, Everyone...I don't have too much time, almost time to get Devin up for School, but wanted to come by and say a Big Howdy to All ! Been a busy week for me..Dr. Appts. for Devin, Dentist Appts...Wow ! Today, School conference with the teachers...Really keeps one Hopping ! lol..I need another one of me, but I don't think that wld. work..lol...Maybe I should just grow me a couple of bunny ears, and some big bunny feet, and I can go along Hopping...lol... :lol: Love You All"....'God Bless All"..Love Pastor/SIS Shirley ann shaw.....

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: ~~Just a Good Morning To All~~

Post by Hope » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:41 am

Shirley,
Good Morning to you also :) I hope you have a very Blessed day! Thank you for thinking of all of us.

God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:37 pm

GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALSO SHIRLEY. BUSY IS BETTER THAN IDLE. THANKS FOR THINKING OF US AT HUGS. LOVE BRENDA

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:34 am

Hope wrote:Shirley,
Good Morning to you also :) I hope you have a very Blessed day! Thank you for thinking of all of us.

God Bless You Love Eva
Good Morning, Eva...I always think of All of You, especially My Closest, and Dearet Family/Friends in The Lord'...I may not always get to be on here, but Never will I forget ANY of Ya's....Love Ya All"..Still Browse through that Awesome Calendar, Eva....Makes it feel as though ,You are right here with Me ! Love it...Love You too...As Always, Pastor/SIS Shirley shaw..'God Bless'... :D

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:38 am

Brenda Pike wrote:GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALSO SHIRLEY. BUSY IS BETTER THAN IDLE. THANKS FOR THINKING OF US AT HUGS. LOVE BRENDA
DEAR BRENDA; HELLO SIS..HOW HAVE YOU BEEN ? SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU..HAVE BEEN WONDERING@YA, AND THINKING OF YOU & PHILLIP, A LOT, LATELY..HOPE ALL IS WELL AND GOOD WITH YOU..SO MISS YOU ALL...I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE PAST TIME, BUT HOPE YOU ALSO HAD AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY, AUGUST 2ND...THOUGHT OF YOU THEN, AS WELL...SO NICE TO SEE THIS PICTURE OF YOUR HAPPY SMILING FACE ON HERE..SO HAPPY THAT YOU CAME BY, TOO...LOVE YOU MUCH..AS ALWAYS, YOUR SIS, PASTOR SHIRLEY SHAW....."GOD BLESS ALWAYS'.... :D

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:41 am

OH SIS, EVA, AND BRENDA; MR. DEVIN SAYS HELLO TO YOU BOTH, AND SENDS YOU BOTH A HUG TOO....LOL....HE'S 12 NOW... ))(( )))(((