I believe:

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Sharlee
Silver Member

I believe:

Post by Sharlee » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:27 am

I believe that some of the most wonderful people we will ever know are those who we meet online. When you can go to a special site and read uplifting posts and smile as you do. We may never shake their hand nor give them a hug but we have a special bond with them and we know that they are special for the Spirit reveals this to you. Some may be searching. some may need a touch from the Lord, and some just come for they know there are beautiful people there who we have learned to care so much about. Yes, maybe not in this life will you meet one of them but in heaven, I so believe you will meet them all. These precious ones who have helped you when you needed a prayer, who are always there to listen, and seem to always bless you by a poem or a thought, they are a true blessing.

Sharlee

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: I believe:

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:05 pm

SHARLEE, I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL MESSSAGE. GOD BLESS YOU, LOVE BRENDA
Attachments
awesome_photos_03.jpg
awesome_photos_03.jpg (63.11 KiB) Viewed 2039 times

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Thank you Brenda. You certainly are one of those people. You are such a blessing and I love to read your posts. I may not always post back but I do get a chance to read some. I have been busy going to the doctors with my husband and his getting so many tests. We are both praying this will stop soon and that they will do what they have to do and let us go on with our Lord. God bless you...
Love, Sharlee

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Thank you Brenda. You certainly are one of those people. You are such a blessing and I love to read your posts. I may not always post back but I do get a chance to read some. I have been busy going to the doctors with my husband and his getting so many tests. We are both praying this will stop soon and that they will do what they have to do and let us go on with our Lord. God bless you...
Love, Sharlee

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Sharlee,
You are so right! Some of my most precious friends I have never met but they mean so much to me. God is so Good and I am so Grateful to Him for all my Wonderful friends I have met online. And you are one of them <3 I will be praying for you and your husband.

God Bless You Both
Love You Eva

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Hello Eva, I was so very happy for you when I received the email you sent. Praise the Lord! You are so special and I do thank my Lord that you are a dear friend to me. May His blessings be yours always. Thank you for your prayers, we really can feel when people pray for us.
Love..Sharlee