A piece of the Heart

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Sharlee
Silver Member

A piece of the Heart

Post by Sharlee » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:32 am

This is for one and all that show His love daily on NetHugs!

I so believe that in everyone's life time there are people who really touch our hearts. These are those who light up a room when they walk into it. Their smile makes you smile. They will laugh with you and cry with you. These are those special people that we give a part of our heart to. We are so thankful that we have this type of person in our lives for there are so many that seem to want to hurt and give pain. You are one of the ones who touch others. Your love and your light shine forth brightly to others. You are a special people and you don't even realize you are. That very will may be the reason you touch so many lives. I pray you always stay the same and never let man put you down. You are all keepers and our Lord shines forth brightly from you. Be you! Jesus loves you just as your are, and so do I.

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: A piece of the Heart

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:13 pm

STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART.jpg
STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART.jpg (20.47 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
Sharlee, thank you for your loving comment to all of us on Hugs including you dear friend. I agree with you a hundred percent. There is so much gloom and doom, we can come to Hugs and find inspiration, love, and motitation to do the Lords will. Thank you dear friend for your gracious statement. GLYASDI, LOVE BRENDA

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Sharlee,
You are such a kind loving person, this was so thoughtful of you to write for NetHugs. It truly Blessed my heart today. I am so Happy you feel so many good things about the people here. I know we all feel the same about you and your wonderful writings. God is so good to all of us and I am so Grateful we can share the love He has for us with so many. We are truly Blessed! Thank you for the reminder.

God Bless You Love Eva

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:44 pm

It is I who thank you Brenda. I thank my Lord for leading me here and for all the wonderful posts I have read. What a blessing! I have shared with others some of the wonderful posts on here and will continue to do so for I am always willing to share the goodness of our Lord. May He continue to use you for His glory. You are a very special lady!

Love, Sharon

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Hello Eva, I find so many Christians wounded and hurting in this world. So if telling them to come here will bless them as much as it has me, I shall indeed do so more often. You are precious. I have felt welcomed here and that just blesses my heart so much. Just shows that Jesus is here. When you have been in His presence before, you will never forget how it feels. May He bless you in all you put your hand to do.

Love, Sharlee