AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE!

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE!

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:58 am

BELIEVE.jpg
BELIEVE.jpg (19.21 KiB) Viewed 2437 times
America has changed, we all can see. Everyone is in a twist and bind. People are now hovering together as they did some hundred years ago to survive.

Fox news network talk shows speak of the millions on food stamps. Why? No work. Our administration has had four years to produce jobs, such as oil drilling, coal excavating, gas tapping and farming, which would boost this country's economy rapidly and back into prosperity. None of the shovel ready jobs have taken place with a big boom, now has it? I see a warped picture and outcome for the American people in a very short time.

Many people have lost homes, and we see those empty homes and mobile homes sitting and rotting through the cold weather. Water pipes busted, rats and mice take over. In many areas, homes have been dozed down, leaving vacant lots.

We have money to send foreign aid to many countries, but no help or aid for our American citizens. What kind of society do we live in that permits this ruination of dwellings and neglect of its own people?

Bet there are no illegals going homeless or hungry, or foreign countries without food or a tent at the very least for shelter.

Our big hit, now, is the Obama healthcare program. Oh! it's just great, too. Smart cookie he is to cut medicare and medicaid. We are now paying for something that pays barely any cost on anything. Many doctors have stopped taking patients with medicare or medicaid, and many people are at a loss to find medical care except at the emergency rooms. Vouchers are sent to the doctors from the government, but somehow the Latinos and illegals have consumed all the available vouchers.

So you stand in line waiting, only to be told, " I'm sorry there are no available vouchers left." The room is full of laughing, merry Latinos and illegals, all speaking Spanish, not one word of English do you hear. They get to see a doctor, while your only option is to go home without any medical help.

Being an American means nothing now to this president, as he lies out both sides of his mouth. You're out of luck receiving medical care. And the medical card you hold is worthless.

Yes, I see his plan... to be free of the elderly and seniors so social security won't collapse. He doesn't want his extravagant life style to change or his vacations.

He's arrogant, overbearing and downright forcible to the American people. I never thought I would see the day America would cow down to such a dictator.

But then, I never thought there would be so many unpatriotic left wing liberals either. Or the term has changed now, they called themselves progressive, means the same thing.

The bone that sticks in my craw the worst is the word they have changed for our benefits. We have paid social security for all our working days and now they disguise it as "entitlements". They really insult our intelligence. And we disgrace ourselves by allowing such bull crap to take place in this day and time, after all we've built this country to be great.

I guess the big shoot-out next is going to be over gun control, restriction and regulations, which they are going to try stuffing down our throats.

There is one thing that amazes me from the Bibical days. It took one stone by David to strike down Goliath. One man, not an army, but one man. Where is one man who can save our Constitution, Bill of Rights, that's being destroyed, and end the suffering and destruction of America?

You answer, "God". Yes, that is very true, but God helps those who help themselves, too.

God created this beautiful universe and if we haven't let God down, then pray tell me, who has???

Brenda Clark Pike
@2013

Last edited by Brenda Pike on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE!

Post by Hope » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:20 pm

Brenda,
This would make a Wonderful Newspaper Article!!! So many need to read this you did an Awesome job writing this Article and telling it like it is. The Land of The Free is free to so many others except for the Americans who helped make it what it is and by that I mean supplying the money to help so many!

God Bless You Love Eva

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Dear Brenda.,
I feel so blessed that you shared this one this day my friend.
Alot of people should be reading this article as well too.
America was the land of the free and the home of the brave? But oh well I will not go there my friend and I think you know what I mean sorry But I think many know what I mean ...
I am glad though you shared this article with us here my friend.
I'm not afraid to say what is on my mind even though I served my country with all I had body and heart and soul of it all, And our brother's and sister's now serving this once great country.Over there in other countrys.
I pray for them each and everyday of this life I have left.
But the last of the best in my mind was Ronald Reagan,I hope that I didn't step out of bounds here my friend.
I am glad you shared this article Brenda.
GLYASDI
B.J. P.S. Don't be mad at this old soldier of the Lord, For speaking my mind!!! ))(( )))(((
Last edited by B.J.Morbitzer on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Brenda, what you say is very true, and so sad that it is. When I retire later this year, I will have to get my medicines from the VA, should have done that already, but currently have insurance. My biggest concern is the Republican Party, they are doing nothing in the House, and they keep caving in to whatever this dictator wants. If us conservatives don't have someone who will stand up for us, then things are going to be even more difficult. This will be a year of Christian persecution in this county on a bigger scale than last year. I don't have the anwers, but I do know that there are impeachment proceedings, or at least talk of it, is starting to take place in the House. God bless.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:04 pm

What a powerful, yet so true message. I say send it to the Republicans who keep cowing down to Obama. If you don't mind, I would like to share this with my kids. I have three teachers who go to school and wonder daily what will happen next. I pray for them because the secular ideas are so strong in the schools. I often wonder what would happen if we had no Christian teachers in the system. Never want to find that out! Thank you for a wonderful share. It is indeed a wake up call to so many.

Love, Sharlee

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 pm

EVA, THANK YOU , I'M SO GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE ARTICLE I WROTE. I WISH I COULD GET A NEWSPAPER TO PRINT IT AND RUN THE ARTICLE. HECK WHO SAY'S GOLIATH HAS TO BE A MAN? I MAY TRY AND SEND IT TO JOHN BOYNER, THE HOUSE SPEAKER. WE ALL HAVE GOT TO RAISE UP AND BE HEARD BY WASHINGTON. WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:12 pm

DEAR B.J. I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE MY ARTICLE. I AGREE WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID AND I COULD NEVER BE MAD AT A GREAT SOLDIER LIKE YOU. YOUR MY DARLING FRIEND AND I'M NEVER ASHAMED TO SAY I LOVE YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE GIVEN TO THIS COUNTRY AND ALL OF US ON HUGS. B.J. YOUR THE GREATEST. GLYASDI. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:27 pm

DEAR STEVE, THANK FOR YOUR COMMENTS. YES WE AS CHRISTINS ARE IN GRAVE DANGER AND WE NEED TO BE READY TO BE TESTED FOR SURE. I BELIEVE A GROUP WILL TO HAVE TO FORM AND ORGANIZATION TO GO TO WASHINGTON AND RAISE THE DIRT OFF THE FLOOR. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE CONSERVATIVES HAVE LET THE LIBERALS RUN OVER THEM OR PUSH THEM IN A CORNER. WHY THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING TO THE BLOODY END IS BEYOND ME. WHAT ABOUT WHAT THEY PROMISED THE PEOPLE AND THE OATH THEY TOOK, WHY HAS THIS ALL BEEN FORGOTTEN??? THERE MAY BE MORE GONG ON IN WASHINGTON THAN MEETS THE EYES OF THE PEOPLE. LIKE TO MANY ZARS IN THE ADMINISTRATION TO PROTECT THE PRESIDENT, COULD THEY HAVE A THREAT ON THE CONSERVATIVES? SOMETHNG IS BAD WRONG AND WE REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET IS. GOOD LUCK AT THE V.A. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:35 pm

DEAR SHARLEE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS. AND YES YOU MAY SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH ANY ONE YOU PLEASE. YES, OUR CHILDREN ARE BEING FEED SUCH BAD PROGRANDA AND WARPED INFORMATION THAT IT IS SHAMEFUL. GOD BLESS YOU SHARLEE. LOVE BRENDA

condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member

Post by condorfromtheandes » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:40 am

Hi dear friend, Brenda, :D

I am really impressed by your words of wisdom.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world, Brenda!
Yes! AMERICA IS THE LAND OF THE FREE,
and THE HOME OF THE BRAVE.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
GOD BLESS THE AMERICANS!!
GOD BLESS YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND, BRENDA, and THOSE YOU LOVE!!
In the Lord's Vineyard,
Monica. :D
Condorfromtheandes.