SOLACE OF MIND

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

SOLACE OF MIND

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:31 am

WISHING.jpg
WISHING.jpg (51.48 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
SOLACE OF MIND

TO FIND SOLACE FOR YOUR SOUL, WALK TO THE RIVER’S EDGE. THERE IT IS CALM AND WHISPERS OF THE RIVER SOOTHINGLY MOVE IN HARMONY. WATCHING THE FLOW OF THE RIVER, YOU WONDER WHERE IT ENDS. DOES IT HAVE A DESTINATION INTO ANOTHER BODY OF WATER? A BLUE SKY, BIRDS FLYING ABOUT, THEIR SONGS GIVING SWEET SERENITY.

DEADWOOD LYING AROUND AND YOU WONDER HOW LONG DID IT STAND BEFORE GIVING WAY TO TIME AND THE FINAL STAGE OF LIFE. IT HAS LEFT BEHIND REMNANTS OF WHAT USED TO BE OF ITS EXISTENCE. ONE PONDERS ON THE LIFE CYCLE AND WHY MANY THINGS TAKE PLACE.

SITTING THERE, YOU BUILD A SMALL FIRE TO WARM YOURSELF AND GIVE THAT COZY FEELING YOU ALWAYS LIKE. SCATTERED MEMORIES GO THROUGH THE MIND. YOU WONDER, DID I FIT IN LIFE. HAVE I LEFT A HANDPRINT OR FOOTPRINT TO BE REMEMBERED BY OR KNOWN FOR?

THE RIVER GIVES SUCH PEACE AND CLARITY FOR MANY THINGS. THE QUIETNESS BRINGS THE LORD INTO YOUR SOUL. HE ALONE CAN GIVE YOU COMFORT AND PEACE, AS HE REVEALS TO YOUR TROUBLED MIND AMAZING VISIONS OF YOUR JOURNEY HERE ON EARTH. BELIEVE THIS: IF YOU KNOW GOD AND HIS SON JESUS, YOU’VE CONTRIBUTED SOMETHING TO SOCIETY IN SO MANY WAYS.

WALKING MANY PATHS, RIGHT OR WRONG BY YOUR OWN CHOOSING, YOU’VE DISCOVERED WHAT GOD HAD IN MIND FOR HIS CHILD. HE NEEDS TO HEAR US CALL OUT TO HIM TO RECEIVE HIS HAND, LETTING HIM GUIDE US WITH ASSURANCES EVERYTHING WILL BE RIGHT. HE MAKES NO MISTAKES, AS WE ALL SHOULD KNOW BY HIS ONLY SON, WHOM HE SACRIFICED FOR THE WORLD.

FEEL HIS SPIRIT ENTER YOUR BODY, HIS SOFT WHISPERS. KEEP HIM IN YOUR HEART AND SOUL WHEREVER YOU ARE. NEVER LET HIM GO, NOT FOR ONE SECOND. PEACE WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVERMORE.

Brenda Clark Pike
©2012

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Re: SOLACE OF MIND

Post by Janice Kennedy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:36 am

Dear Brenda, after yesterday, this is just what I needed to read,
to help sooth my aching heart. Thank you for both writing and posting this.
Love you my dear friend!

Love and Hugs, Jan ))(( )))(((
Attachments
301707_317310691684070_1090327277_n.jpg
301707_317310691684070_1090327277_n.jpg (28.64 KiB) Viewed 2794 times
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 am

Dear Jan, thank you for your comment. Yes, this is a frightening tragedy and such pain and sorrow for all of America. Those poor parents, I know their hearts are shattered. God bless them and their little darlings, may they rest in peace. May God speak to their hearts and comfort them in this trying time of lost. Love Brenda

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:13 pm

HOW THIS TRAGEDY MUST HAVE STRUCK HOME WITH YOU, BRENDA. YET, LOOK WHAT JESUS GAVE TO YOU TO SHARE !! WE CAN'T STOP PEOPLE FROM HAVING THINGS SO SCREWED UP IN THEIR MINDS, YET, JESUS WANTS US TO KNOW THAT HE IS STILL THERE FOR US, EACH ONE OF US...AND WE ARE WELL AWARE THAT THOSE BABIES ARE WITH HIM. THIS WRITE, BRENDA, IS ONE OF THE MOST MAGNIFICENT THAT HAS COME FROM YOU. IT CERTAINLY HAS SOOTHED MY SOUL JUST FROM READING IT, AND YOU KNOW IT HAS BLESSED ME AS WELL. HOW JESUS MADE YOU JUMP UP TO CAPTURE THIS MESSAGE, THE URGENCY OF IT, MAKES ME THINK OF HOW HE IS SO TRYING TO LET US KNOW THAT HE HASN'T ABANDONED US. THAT HIS LOVE AND WISDOM RISES ABOVE ALL ELSE. SOLACE OF MIND...SUCH A PERFECT TITLE. WE ALL NEED IT TODAY, IN THE DAYS TO COME, AND AT ALL TIMES LATELY. THANK YOU, THANK YOU...FOR HEEDING HIM WHEN HE CALLED TO YOU AND FOR SHARING THIS WITH US HERE TODAY. I'M GOING TO PRINT IT OUT AND HANG IT ON THE WALL RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME...A DAILY REMINDER THAT WE ONLY NEED TO REACH OUT AND HE IS THERE. YOU'VE HELPED ME SO MUCH WITH THIS WRITING OF YOURS, BRENDA...GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT !!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, GIRL...LINDA :D :wink:

GOD'S HANDS WITH WATER AND GOLDEN ROSE.gif
GOD'S HANDS WITH WATER AND GOLDEN ROSE.gif (282.01 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:34 pm

TEARS.jpg
TEARS.jpg (63.69 KiB) Viewed 2788 times
Dear Linda, Thank you for your kind, loving comments. I don't know what happened but, I had gone to bed, trying to go to sleep and I just couldn't stop thinking of this write. I got up and came to my computer and wrote down the words and emotions I was feeling. I know without a shadow of doubt that the Holy Spirit had my soul and I was to write this message for all. The path I've been down, God uses me to spread His love and kindness. A messager of His real presences, He does walk this earth with us, if only people would stop and listen to His whispers which comes to our hearts. That's God knocking on our heart door. Of course, He is my best friend, Lord and Savior. God has blessed me so, Linda. Thank you again and God Bless you each and every day.
Love you, Brenda

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:42 pm

What happened yesterday should have touched anyone who cares about life, especially little innocent children. Brenda, this is an excellent write, very sensitive, comforting, and exceptionally well written. Reaches out with compassion and love for all of God's creation, as His Son reached out to humankind.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Dear Brenda.,
Oh my did this write help me in many ways my friend this day.
I really needed to read this write of yours a second time to collect all in it too.
This just made my day so much brighter Brenda. :)
One beautiful write my friend.God is truly useing you my friend.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:55 pm

thought.jpg
thought.jpg (67.84 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
STEVE, THANK YOU, I KNOW TO GET A COMPLIMENT FROM YOU IT HAS TO BE A GOOD WRITE. THANK YOU DEAR FRIEND. I'VE LEARNED WHEN I CAN'T SLEEP ITS TIME TO WRITE, THE LORD WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE UNTIL YOU ACCOMPLISH HIS WORK. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:04 pm

never enough.jpg
never enough.jpg (12.28 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
MY DEAR FRIEND B.J. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMPASIONATE COMMENT. I'M SO GLAD THIS PROSE HAD MUCH FOR YOU TO PONDER ON AND MADE YOUR DAY BRIGHTER. I'M GLAD IT GAVE YOU IMAGES TO CONSIDER AND OPEN DOORS FOR YOU. GOD LOVE YOU B.J. YOUR THE GREATEST. LOVE YOU DEAR FRIEND, BRENDA

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Brenda,
This really touched my heart today, and like everyone said we all needed to hear this Wonderful message God gave you. So many are hurting and need God more than ever now.

God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:25 pm

WHY WAIT.jpg
WHY WAIT.jpg (91.32 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
DEAR EVA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT. I THANK GOD FOR HIS WHISPERS AND MESSAGES THAT HE DELIVERS TO MY HEART TO SHARE WITH ALL. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR FRIEND. LOVE BRENDA