Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:36 pm

“PRONOUNCING,…HIS,…PRESENCE!”…

Friends, please,…beware!...

Many, of you, don’t know how,…to conserve,…your-own, energy. Relaxation, doesn’t exist, in the vocabulary,…of the,…general-populace!...

Even, in the name of,…”having a good-time”,…we find ourselves; often-times, hurrying: to do, so.

Consider, relearning to,…(“think-anew”),…with regards,…to, your own; busy-behavior-patterns. Do you find yourself, volunteering to always be,…the first, (“to-help”); and/or,…the first, to-do-something / for someone?...

Remember, elementary-school?... We, were often-times,...rewarded-with-stars. For, being the,…(“first”),…to raise, our hand; and volunteer, in cleaning,…the teacher’s / black-board: and erasers!...

Yes, our,…(“busyness”),…started, early-in-life. Well engraved and deeply-rooted. Society-in-general, is always,…encouraging us,…to: stay-busy.

And, as a direct-result,…we’ve learned, to inflict upon,…ourselves; countless,…(“self-imposed-duties”)!...

Folks, these have proven,…to lead many,…into; mental-and-physical, exhaustion.

(“Dementia”), is afflicting people,…as early, as,…their; mid,…50’s…

Conserving oneself, requires a willingness,…to be,…(“still”); and to, run-the-risk,…of looking,…lazy. Your body, mind-and-spirit,…deserves to rest.

That’s-right!... You have the right, to move at,…(“a pace”),…which you, find; comfortable. We all, need time,…to, ourselves. For, ourselves. And, with,…(“ourselves”)!...

If, for no other,…reason,…to worship, and praise: your Creator!... Just, like the,…Son-of-God,…did, often.

Constant, (“busyness”), can lead to,…insanity. Let’s stop, measuring the importance,…of our,…personal-lives; by the number,…of,…(“things”),…we-are-doing.

Many of you, when you have,…(“nothing-to-do”),…you begin, to feel quite: useless!...

Friends,…(“self-inflicted / worthlessness”),…is truly, considered; a form of,…(“insanity”)!...

Only, when we learn,…the value of,…who-we-are; and of what-we,…can become; do we then, realize the mindfulness,…of being,…(“conservative”)!...

Dear-reader and friends. To close your door, pull-down the shades,…and spend, (“some-quiet-time”),…with God; doesn’t mean, nor translate,…into being,…(“stand-offish”)!...

No. Nothing’s wrong, with you,…for wanting, to seek; some-solitude.

Conservation, involves time,…for,…(“re-charging / your-own-batteries”)…

Yes, away from everyone,…else. Just you, and your,…Heavenly-Father!...(Jehovah / His-Precious-Name)…

Yes, visiting together,…done, always, in; His-Son’s, Majestic-Name!...(Jesus-the-Christ)…

Although, we are asked,…to be,…”servants-of-all”,…this, doesn’t mean; that we are, responsible,…for: everyone’s-own-actions.

(“Servitude”),…is not, to be misinterpreted,…as: (“Slave-hood”)!...

Allow, some time, for your own,…refreshing: for building, your beliefs / and faith… Stop, denying yourself,…of having,…this, intimate / quality-time; with the,…Father-and-Son!...

Folks, (“spiritual-soundness”),…results in our, overall growth and well-being.

Jesus, often separated,…Himself, from: His-own-Followers!... Why?...

Answer: To be fed, by the Father!... To be, encouraged / nourished, refreshed: and to maintain, His focus. With regards to, His-own,…Mission: on this, Earth!...

Your very presence, on this planet,…is about; giving-unto-others.

But, you must first,…learn to fill; your-own-cup, with,…true-lasting-values / and, real-worth…

Don’t rush-things. And, stop competing with,…one-another,…for, attention. There’s a special-time, and order / to, all-things…

Remember, “Cast not, your pearls,…before, swine. Neither, give what is Holy / to dogs!”…

Avoid, unworthy-causes. All that you, do. Let it be, ultimately to,…Glorify-God!...*(it’s what, The-Son / always, did)*

It’s in, The-Son’s,…Holy-Name,…of: Jesus!... That, I,…ask our, Heavenly-Father’s-Presence: to forever,…(“indwell”),…with you!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6555
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2118 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 2118 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:15 pm

“FREED-FROM,…PRISONS-OF-PRIDE!”…

Friends, why do we allow,…labels-and-expectations, of others; keep us, in,…”constant-bondage?”...

Many of us, spend our entire lives,…doing things, acquiring things; which in actuality, only keep us,…(“enslaved”)!...

Then, we,…cry-out,…for: Freedom!...

Our, own,…(“Self-Imposed,…Prisons-of-Pride”),…keep millions, boxed-into; a never-ending-cycle, of wanting,…more-and-more.

Are we, daily-striving,…to live, through; the consequences of our-own,…choices; without blame, shame-or-guilt?...

Freedom, to me,…means; finally recognizing, Truth!... And, once this,…Truth, is acknowledged; then, it requires consistent-and-repeated,…acts-of-courage!...

There’s, where many-of-us,…fall-short!...

Yes, courage,…to tell, a loved-one; how they have, and perhaps,…even, today; continue-to-hurt, us. Fear, stops,…us!...

Although, we find ourselves,…being, hurt; we don’t admit, the wrongful acts,…to, our-own: family-members.

Hence,…(“correction”),…can never, take its,…due: course!...

We, fear,…hurting, others; by our, admissions. Yes, of what we,…may perceive, to be,…other people’s; faults, and/or wrong-doings!...

And, so,…we, choose; the path of, least-resistance. By, often-times,…simply, turning,…our, face-about: and looking, the-other-way!...

We, convince ourselves,…that, the real-issues; don’t exist, at all.

Meanwhile, our,…hearts-and-minds,…keep-racing, to find; to search-out, round-about-ways,…to eradicate: somehow,…this, responsibility!...

Yes, we owe it,…to ourselves; and to those, whom we love, (although / they may have: hurt, us)…

Yes,…(“TELL,…THE,…TRUTH”)!...

Yet, we,…lack-the-courage,…to-do-so; and especially, do so,…in: tender-and-loving / ways!...

“Father,…forgive-them. For, they,…know-not,…what-they-do!”…

What is, the reality,…with-which,…you, (dear-reader and friends); live every day?...

Yes,…(“Freedom”)!... A powerful-gift, given by,…Almighty-God!...(Jehovah / His-Excellent-Name)…

One, that must be handled,…with, much-care. We’re,…(“Free”),…to choose, how,…we; will respond, to any,…given circumstance: or situation.

We’re also,…(“Free”),…to try, something: new. To take, a risk. To challenge, even,…the: (“status-quo”)!...

Even,…(“Freedom”),…to: change-your-mind.

It’s not, so much about,…your, bank-account. Nor, your-own-level,…of: education.

Are you, (“courageous-enough”),…to live, the: Truth?... Without, Fear?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

God’s-Truth, holds,…(“conditions-and-terms”)!...

Of which, millions-of-people,…aren’t, determined,…to ever: follow.

That’s-right!... Real-Freedom!...

It’s never, been,…really: Free!...

It comes, at a,…(“lofty-price”),…called: (“Willingness-to-Sacrifice”)!...

Where is, your,…reasonable-service?... And/or,…your-own: sacrifice?...

For, God’s-Sake / I’m here, devoting my,…priceless-time-given: yes,…time!... Something, borrowed,…from,…God!...

Material-things, we’ve been taught,…(by-this-world): offer us, Freedom!... We’ve developed, deep-seated-desires,…to protect, our: (“expensive-things”)!...

By means, of installing,…bars, gates; and, alarm-systems,…in: our homes.

Yes, these are those,…(“self-imposed / prisons-of-pride”)!...

Yes, humanity-in-general,…has, (“imprisoned-itself”); by exercising, self-defeating,…selfish-attitude, behaviors: and beliefs!...

Folks, God’s,…Love: is truly,…(“Free”)!...

And, it’s all that,…we,…really-need. Let’s begin, to face,…those-things; we fear, the most. Yes,…the,…Truth!...

That, without,…God, in our,…personal-lives: we are truly, as,…(“Nothing”)!...

Start, asking God,…how, you could be,…of, better-service: to Him?...

Shortly-thereafter,…(“spiritual-guidance”),…will-follow. Above, all-things. Know-this, one,…Truth!...

That, God,…believes, in you!...

Come, pray with me:

“Heavenly-Father. Guide and illuminate, me. Do so, in,…Your-own-Presence. Help me, remember that,…I’m, forgiven; because I believe, wholehearted,…in: Your-Son, Jesus!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6570
Attachments
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 2116 times
yesterday-is-history-700x700-474x300.png
yesterday-is-history-700x700-474x300.png (303.13 KiB) Viewed 2116 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 2116 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:49 pm

“THY-WILL,…(NOT-MINE),…BE-DONE!”…

Folks,…(“Joy”),…is, completely: Free!...

Why, is it that,…we’re so, serious about: Life?... We don’t believe, that we should,…(“Smile”): at-one-another!...

Particularly, if we don’t know,…one-another. There are so many, simple-things, we can do,…to, bring-about,…(“Joy”): and laughter, into our daily-lives!...

Yes, (“your-dirty-laundry”), can wait,…until, tomorrow. Meanwhile, find something to do,…that, will bring-you,…much, (“JOY”): doing it!...

*(remember, that our: good-deeds / are likened to, dirty-rags. In our, God’s-own-eyes. Were, it not,…for: Jesus’, already accomplished-works)*

On the other-hand. It’s also, foolish to believe that,…you will always, be able; to bless, your-own-enemies!...

No, it’s not always easy,…to, think,…good-thoughts; about people, (in-general): regardless of what, they do!...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), will not always have, the,…”presence-of-mind”; to pray for, the,…(“good”),…of someone: especially, if they’ve angered,…us!...

What, we can do,…is, consider: (“Surrendering”)!...

Simply, give-it-up!... Yes, that moment-of-rage,…that, fear; or any other, negative-emotion. When it engulfs, your heart-and-mind,…(“Surrender,…it,…to: Jesus”)!...

Admit, what you feel… Then, give-it-up,…to: the very, Son-of-God!... For, He,…has-already, overcome: this, entire-world.

And, from this position of,…(“Surrender”); we begin to learn, to fully-trust,…both: The-Father and His-Son!...

Yes, what-ever-happens,…will be, for our: better-good. There are, indeed,…higher-authorities: existing, over us. And, these very same,…shall-ultimately, (“Judge”): all-things, worthy-or-unworthy!...

Eternal-life, is conditional… And, the,…(“Saving”),…is being, done: by someone-other, than: yourselves…

(“Surrender”),…is-an-act; which constantly, reminds us that,…there’s, a Divine-Order, in place; and, very-much-operation / pertaining to: all-things!...

And, that we are,…indeed, always; accountable to this, Creator!... Called: Jehovah / His-Holy-Name!...

Friends, by,…(“Surrendering”),…we are taken, to the end. It opens, us to,…realizing, that; no matter, the outcome,…we, will: overcome!...

*(yes, we are more-than / conquerors, in: Christ-Jesus)*…

(“Surrender”),…makes us, willing to live,…through; any given, experience. By, the very,…”act-of-giving”,…our, entire lives; over to the, very,…”Giver-of-Life!”…

It also, makes room, in our,…hearts-and-minds. For, Almighty-God,…to, give us,…(“His-Son’s-Followers”): new, knowledge-and-wisdom!... *(yes, new-ideas)*

Our, entire thought-process,…is, restored; and made, completely new-and-refreshed. As we, begin to believe,…in the, here-and-after: as promised, of our,…living-God!...

Speaking, about,…and,…with-regards-to,…(“Eternity”)!... Amen.

No, more,…Fear-of-losing: control. No, more,…Fear-of-being: (“found-out”)!...

No, more,…bracing-ourselves: for-the-worst, possibilities. No, more,…(“defensive-postures”); which have kept, our minds,…(“fixed”): on what, could-or-might,…happen!...

No, more,…Fear!... Of facing, imaginary-outcomes,…keeping,…us: completely, paralyzed.

No, sir!...

(“Surrendering,…to-our,…Saviour”),…places us, (who-believe),…in, an,…offensive-position.

Sure, there will always be,…experiences, that will; bring-about, some-degree,…of,…human-uncertainty: in our, near-future.

But, today,…we are, (Not),…frightened-to-Death; over such, approaching,…tests-and-trials!... No, sir!...

For, we have found,…(“True,…Joy”),…in the, very: Words-of-Jesus!...

Yes, I-for-one,…trust, this,…Son-of-God!...

Who, happens,…to have,…(“paid-off”): all of my, previously-outstanding,…debts!...(spiritually-speaking)… Amen.

For, there’s,…(“nothing”),…outside, of the: Father-and-Son!... Which, holds any further,…power,…over, me.

Dear-God: “Thy-Will,…not-my-will,…be: Done!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6585
Attachments
111118_th.gif
111118_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 2095 times
118964_th.gif
118964_th.gif (7.42 KiB) Viewed 2095 times
339694_th.gif
339694_th.gif (6.11 KiB) Viewed 2095 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:57 pm

“TO-YOU,…SHINING-STARS!”…

Friends, how many of us,…feel, today; incredibly-inadequate?...

Nothing, can help you. Nothing, can,…(“Save”),…you!...

Angrier, than ever,…you, still believe; that no-one, can really-ever,…help, you. Your, (“pride”),…has grown, to such-heights; that, today,…you, truly believe; there are no-faults, to be found,…in, you!...

*(so-you-think)*

Yes, confused you remain. One day, you’re on top of the world, (so-it-seems). Yes, king of your-own,…man-made, hill.

Then, the next-day,…the, inadequacy; kicks-in, once again!...

Folks, I know-that,…although, I may be; but, one of many other,…avenues, for you: to come in, contact with the very things of,…Almighty-God!... None-of-it, makes me,…(“proud”)…

No, sir!... I simply,…(“rejoice”)!...

As, the very,…”Angels-in-Heaven”,…also, (“rejoice”)!... Yes, each and every time,…one-more-spirit; is won, over to God’s-own,…saving-side!... Amen.

I do believe, that all of my shared-writings,…are, never-really; done-in-vain!...

Many, seem completely,…(“oblivious”),…to what, we, (“Jesus-Faithful-Followers”); otherwise, clearly,…see!...

Great, talent-and-ability,…have, risen; from many of you, who previously were only,…on a, somewhat: suicidal-and-self / destructive-path!...

You’ve read, some of these written,…Hopes!... And, by,…God!...

Miraculously, you’ve decided finally,…to; possibly make it, your own,…embraced: beliefs!...

Perhaps, not,…whole-heartedly. But, never-the-less,…the very words, of,…God’s-Promises; have begun, to-take-place,…inside, your-own: hearts-and-minds!...

Yes, we’ve spend,…most-of-our,…years; chasing after everything, except that,…which is, truly: considered to be,…(“good”)!...

*(primarily-meaning / the very: Son-of-God)*

Today, we possess,…the-right-thing; at our, fingertips. It’s called,…”The-Truth!”...

Those, who stand,…closest-to-us; demonstrate the urge, to become,…(“believers”),…themselves!... Why?...

Answer: Because, they are witnessing, (first-hand),…our-inward-change!... Yes, they’ve seen the,…(“good”); which we, have,…spread-about.

And, somehow,…today, these others; finally realize, that,…they also,…(“want-in”): of what, we possess…

*(Yes,…The-Truth)*

And, so,…I dedicate, this passage: To you,…(“Shining,…Stars”)!...

Today, no longer,…do you, seem: non-committal.

These very same, of whom,…(I-speak),…have, figured-out; what’s-wrong.

And, that it,…(“all-starts”),…and,…ends; with their own, commitment-to-Christ!...

*(Or,…Lack-of-it)*

Frustration-and-fear, does not rule,…their, day. In essence, (with / God’s-Good-Grace); they,…just-like-us,…have learned, to: ride-out, all-flashbacks.

Meanwhile, snatching-spiritual-growth,…(“left-and-right”)!...

Yes, sir!...

There’s, no-more,…sadness, seen: in our, brethren’s-eyes!...

No-more, neglecting the,…(“sign-posts”); clearly found, alongside this,…straight-and-narrow, path: which we, are walking.

Clearly, moving-ahead,…of us,…on this, highway; stands our, Lord-and-Saviour!...

Leading-the-lost, to,…His-own,…(“Saving-Sheepfold”)!...

No-more, dancing into,…(“dark-clouds”)!...

For, these,…(I-speak-of),…have, freely-chosen; to heal, from,…inside-the-rays,…of: Sunlight-and-Hope!...

What, will,…You, have us,…do: Dear-God?...

How, can we,…(“Your-Son’s-Followers”),…continue, to help; these others, who,…also-walk,…alongside: us?...

They’ve been, carrying-heavy-loads. Yes, fully-packed,…duffle-bags, (filled with / past-dirty-deeds)!...

In closing, dear-reader and friends: “May we all, stay-open,…ourselves, to; God’s-Choices, for us. By, Honoring-His-Son!... You’ll find, that your future,…decisions, will-be-made; with more, clarity!”… Amen.

Yes, friends. Almighty-God, (by-in-and-thru / His-Son), stands in the,…(“midst-of-you”)!... Ready, to do many,…Mighty-Works!...

I pray, that: “You come to learn, how to watch,…for-the,…(signs). As, an opening,…in your lives: is taking-place, even as we,…speak. Yes, healing-has-begun. Honor-the-Son, enough to know,…the, real-truths; about, His-Father,…in: Heaven!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6600
Attachments
107058_th.gif
107058_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 2080 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2080 times
stepping-stones-474x300.jpg
stepping-stones-474x300.jpg (90.11 KiB) Viewed 2080 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:51 pm

“COME,…TO,…MY-PLACE!”…

Friends, I’ve found my,…”Mindset-and-Mission!”…

In this, newfound-place,…I’ve found, the very: Peace-of-God!...

His,…Light, Joy-and-Love,…I, today: share with you, (dear-reader and friends)…

Yes, it’s a very-special-place. Where, we learn to,…give, share-and: (“serve”)!...

Yes,…(“serve”)!... All, to the very,…Glory-of-God!... To, His-Goodness, His Kindness and His-Endless-Mercy!...(Jehovah / His-Marvelous-Name)…

In this place, I am a,…(“vessel”)!...

My task, is,…easy!... And, my burden,…is, indeed: light!...

When, it is not. Then, I’m no longer,…in: (“My-Place”)!...

Where, is,…(“My-Place”)?...

Answer: My Place, is a God-Given,…position; which allows me, to remember that,…I can, indeed: take-care / of-myself.

Yes,…(“My-Place”),…enables others, to take-care,…of: themselves, (as-well)…

It’s a place, which allows the,…Freedom,…of,…Choice!...

Yes!... It’s a,…God-Given-Place!... Where, I’m permitted to say,…(“No”): and still, give my,…Love-and-Support!...

Yes, you’ve guessed it. My place, deals with recognizing,…(“Boundaries”)!...

And, today,…it-keeps-me; in my, Divine-Right-Space!... Amen.

Yes, today,…I realize, my-own-clear: (“Boundaries”)!...

Although, I’m tempted, ( I must / admit); to cross-them, every day. Yes, I’ve finally-found,…my-place. And, it’s a lovely-space,…at, that.

One, in which defines,…the area where; I am, willing to be,…present…*(mentally, emotionally-and-physically)*

It’s the very, place-and-space,…where, I work; where I, live-and-desire,…to be. It’s an established, and ever-developing,…(“Mindset-and-Mission”)!...

Yes,…(“My-Place”); honors-others, with compassion. I have learned, to develop the ability to serve-others,…sacrificing, my needs; for theirs.

And, I’m able to do,…so, without feeling: depleted!...

Folks, giving-of-yourself,…in, effect; gives-and-reaps / rewards. God, knew-all-along,…that,…(“rewards”); are indeed, a great-motivator!... Amen.

So, even looking at it,…from a somewhat, selfish: stand-point. We, do,…(or-serve); unto-others, with the hope, of,…also: (“receiving”)… Yes, likewise,…in-return.

Although, the secret and/or the real,…(“catch”),…in this, act-of-giving; lies in the, not expecting anything,…in-return.

That’s-right!... It must be done, totally-and-completely,…in-earnest. And, God,…will, thereafter; in His-own / Good-Time,…(“rewards”)!...

Yes, the,…(“Givers”),…are-always: rewarded. And, so,…I pray, that: “You, come-to-practice,…compassion. Affirming, healthy-relationships with others,…includes, the exercising of: compassion!”… Amen.

Friends, many misinterpret this,…compassion-of-ours; as a willingness, to become,…other-people’s: (“door-mats”)!...

Not, the case-at-all… Look at, Christ-Jesus!... Examine-well, His,…own, exercised-compassion; with those, who surrounded,…Him: daily!...

Then, look at how,…His-own-God / and: Father-in-Heaven,…rewarded, His-Son!...

Why?...

Answer: Compassion, was carried-out,…unto-others: per, the Father’s-own,…instructions.

Yes, the,…Son-of-God,…was-and-still, remains as,…One: with us, and with,…His-Father!...

Jesus’-own-compassion, was never exercised,…out-of-obligation; or out of, a false-sense of,…responsibility!...

It was, and still remains,…an-act, done: out-of-Love!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=240
Attachments
121570_th.gif
121570_th.gif (21.88 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2019 times
today-is-the-tomorrow-700x700-474x300.png
today-is-the-tomorrow-700x700-474x300.png (462.04 KiB) Viewed 2019 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:29 pm

“WHEN-THERE’S,…NO-CLOSURE!”…

Friends, it takes the developing,…of spiritual-vision; to thereafter, become compassionate,…towards: others!...

Folks, it is our,…God-Given-Power,…of-thought, ambition; resolution, wisdom-and-understanding,…that-will, result in: (“Wholeness”)!...

When, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…learn to, (set-aside); our own, needs-and-desires,…becoming, completely willing; to give of, ourselves,…to, fulfill the needs-of-another; it’s at this, point-in-life,…that, we: enable-our-spirit, to be truly,…(“compassionate”)!...

Dear-reader and friends. If you, are acting purely,…from the need, to be,…(“nice”); often-times, you’ll end-up feeling,…used!...

Yes, we have been,…bestowed, enough; spiritual-power, to give,…what-we, have: without really, losing anything!...

Support + Comfort + Spiritual-Nourishment = (“True,…Compassion”)!...

In, our expressed-compassion,…for others, in essence; we are, (at the / same time), strengthening our,…inner-being!...

How many of us, only accentuate the unpleasant aspects,…of,…past-and-present, relationships?...

How many of us, are today,…suffering, through; a present life, of much,…unfulfillment: and mediocrity?...

Have we, learned,…yet; to honor others, with,…(“Closure”)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Why, is it,…we, wait; often-times, until a loved-one,…passes-away, to thereafter; seek to fill, these gaping holes,…in our: hearts-and-minds?...

So many questions, have gone,…unanswered. Now, that a loved-one,…has, died; thoughts begin, to-race-through,…most of all; did, they-ever,…really: love,…us?...

Yes, many of our relationships,…remain, incomplete.

More importantly, “When, there’s-no-closure”,…we, tend to,…miss-out; on the possible, lessons-to-learn,…and,…on-the-blessings, that would have: otherwise, been-brought,…forth!...

Folks,…(“WHEN-THERE’S,…NO-CLOSURE”),…you, hurt!...

Sometimes, writing a letter,…to,…a-dear-one,…(who, has already / passed); helps to, bring-closure. The Dead person, obviously won’t read,…the letter!...

But, you,…(dear-reader); will have the opportunity, to express what,…you: are feeling. And, it’s quite okay,…to cry; once you, have,…put-the-pen: down!...

All things, have their season. And, all seasons,…must, come,…to their; own-end.

I-for-one, realize,…(by-in-and-thru / the Holy-Spirit’s: comfort-and-guidance); that, all-things,…ultimately, fulfill: God’s-Divine-Purpose!...

Yes, it all,…supports, my spiritual-growth; and my own, personal evolution,…as,…a-uniquely-proper, and noble: Child-of-God!... Amen.

Truthfully, there is,…no-real-end; that doesn’t, in turn,…have: a new-beginning. Which, happens to always,…follow,…right-behind: Death’s-own-heels!...

Yes, many things,…must die, first; before we can, ever-expect,…re-birth!...

New seasons, just,…beyond-the-horizon,…and-around,…the-next-bend.

Displaying, new-purpose. Today, I personally-choose,…(“New-Beginnings”)!...

Yes, over the otherwise,…pain-filled-memories,…of; my-previous-episodes. I’ve chosen, this,…new-season,…filled, with; purposeful-thoughts.

With activities, that involve,…closing; old-doors,…of,…yester-years.

And, of opening,…new-doors; involving my, heart-and-mind,…as well: my-own-spirit.

Blessings, flow,…today-and-tomorrow. For, right-this-moment,…I am, filled,…with; God’s-own-Light!...

His, Joy-and-Love,…has brought me / many-understandings. And, for this,…I-am-truly,…grateful…

P.S. Friends. You’re entitled, to honor,…what-you-feel. As, one-door,…closes; look for others, to open. Remember, that,…whatever, you,…repress: will-eventually, become,…stress!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=255
Attachments
120693_th.gif
120693_th.gif (39 KiB) Viewed 2012 times
113064_th.gif
113064_th.gif (21.31 KiB) Viewed 2012 times
339794_th.gif
339794_th.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 2012 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:06 pm

“A-BRIGHTER-VIEW,…FROM-ABOVE!”…

Friends, how many of us,…are secretly, afraid; that we are never, going to make it,…to-what, everyone-calls,…(“goodness”)?...

Yes, afraid!... That, you will fail,…those,…around you; in the same ways, which others, (you’ve already / judged): have failed, you.

All-the-while, you see,…clearly,…today; this-seeming-endless, cycle of dysfunction,…repeating,…itself.

Often-times, it originated,…from; our-own,…parents. Then, passed-down,…to; you-and-me. And, now,…from, us,…we’ve managed; to pass-it, further-down,…to: our-own,…kids.

And, all-of-it,…makes-no-sense!...

Folks, the fact,…that we,…judge; what is,…(“wrong-or-right”),…of-others; does not, stop people,…from-doing,…anything: in this, present-life.

When, we judge,…what, our loved-ones,…have-done; we are, actually informing them,…of the, very conditions; which we, ourselves,…have placed,…with regards, to: loving-them!...

When, people, (in-general),…do-what-we, happen to think,…is, (“right”); we, in turn,…then: freely, love-them.

If we, judge them,…as being,…(“wrong”); we become, displeased and often-times,…promote, the fear; that we, will take,…our love,…away: from-them.

Dear-reader and friends. A person, without,…Love; is truly, a frightened-person. And, frightened people,…are, very-capable; of doing, some,…pretty-unloving-things.

That, with-which-we,…are unfamiliar,…we; tend-to-fear!...

And, perhaps,…it’s, why-we: fear God, *(the-most)*

Fear,…(“enslaves”),…the general-populace. We, must learn to,…(“take-off”),…the conditions, we’ve placed; on our, given,…Love!...

We, often-tend-to,…judge, based-on; our own feelings, and beliefs!...

We, also,…tend-to-call, many things; (“right-and-wrong”)!...

Although, we,…ourselves; don’t quite, fully-understand what,…we: profess-to-know!...

Judgment-of-others, typically reflects,…the,…very-judgments; we’ve already made, of ourselves. In the end, I’m-here-to,…remind,…you, (dear-reader and friends); to keep your, hearts-and-minds,…open, to: new-levels,…of,…spiritual-understandings!...

No, matter,…how-or-what,…things; look-like. Almighty-God, is-in-control…(Jehovah / His-Excellent-Name)…

So,…suspend-your-judgment. Until, you’re given,…a,…(“BRIGHTER-VIEW,…FROM-ABOVE”)!...

Folks, at our,…(“life’s-center”),…abides: God’s-Perfect-Control…

So, in closing: I’ll say, this. Learn to, let-go,…and,…let: God!...*(do all / the-judging)* Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=270
Attachments
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (58.05 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
21740626_10158563766037355_8510039362250550419_n.jpg
21740626_10158563766037355_8510039362250550419_n.jpg (38.93 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
120693_th.gif
120693_th.gif (39 KiB) Viewed 2008 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:57 pm

“THERE-ARE-MANY,…MISTAKEN-CONCLUSIONS!”…

Friends, when we withhold,…(“forgiveness-or-love”),…from anyone, (for-any-reason); it diminishes our, awareness of the,…”abundance-of-good”,…which, Almighty-God; has to offer, in our,…personal-lives!...

We, often-times,…tend, to-be-stuck; in so much, of our past-stuff,…that, new-beginnings; have no, real-way of approaching,…our-grasping, of all that: is in the end, called,…(“Good”)!...

In essence, the very,…(“good”),…which you, withhold from others; will also, be withheld,…from,…you!...

Yes, the Golden-Rule!...

“Do, unto-others,…what you, desire-to,…be-done: unto-you!”…

When, nothing is done. Then, nothing can be expected,…in, return. People, (in-general), can create many obstacles,…in our path. But, they cannot change,…or,…in-any-way,…hinder, the Truth; of who, you have chosen,…to, be!...

The,…”Truth”,…is-that, you hold; the potential,…of,…being called,…a,…”son-or-daughter”,…of our: living-God!...(Jehovah / His-Divine-Name)…

Yet, because we allow,…ourselves,…to be, influenced; by outside-sources, (society / T.V. / the-free-press: friends-and-family, members); we end-up,…”offending”,… many!...

Starting, with God!... He’s,…patient, yes!...

Although, somewhat tired,…(“I-dare-add”)!...

We, humans,…don’t recognize, this: God-Given-Opportunity!...

We, also,…offend, one-another’s,…sensibilities; by ignoring, one-another’s-own,…boundaries.

We, often,…lash-out, strike-out,…and, in other,…uncompassionate-ways; dump-our-pain, and insecurities,…on,…one-another!...

This makes us, very mad. And, in holding-on,…to our,…(“madness”); we refuse,…to,…forgive. There’s no one,…who, doesn’t-make,…mistakes!...

Mistakes, are a way,…of,…human-life. We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), what we often,…see, for Truth; is not always, visible,…to the,…naked-eye!...

And, so,…we, (“mistake”),…what-we-know; for being, all there is,…to know. What, we don’t realize,…is that,…we don’t, always-know; the-whole-story!...

Folks, at any given,…time, in your life; there are characters, plots and story-lines,…that, have,…not-yet: been presented!...

When, you do not,…know, the, (“whole-story”); almost, any conclusion you,…(“end-up-drawing”): will be, a-mistaken-conclusion!...

Dear-reader and friends. Ultimately, it is our,…(“beliefs”); mistaken-and-otherwise, that truly,…determine; what-we, will do,…or-be,…in-this: present-life!...

(Not),…another-person!...

If we, don’t,…make-mistakes,…we, wouldn’t know; what-works, and what-doesn’t,…work!...

Each, mistake,…provides us, with the opportunity; to be,…(“corrected”)!...

Let’s not blame, other-people,…for, our-own; mental-unrest, and emotional-dissatisfactions. The biggest,…(“mistake”),…we all, can make; is believing, that other people,…can-hurt-us!...

And, when we believe,…that, they,…have-done-so; we become, unwilling-to-forgive,…them. Let’s, stop holding-others,…(“hostage”); merely for making, human-errors!...

Let’s, move-one,…from the memories; of what someone else, has done,…to us!... This, only limits us,…in, life!...

Memories, that keep you,…hurt-or-angry,…let-go,…and,…Let-God!...

Human-beings, are-all-prone,…to,…making-mistakes!...

It’s time, to forgive!... Be willing, to freely-receive,…”The-Prefecting-Presence”,…of,…God’s-own-Spirit!...

Yes,…(by-in-and-thru / His-Son)!... Jesus,…our,…Anointed-One!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=285
Attachments
121513_th.gif
121513_th.gif (7.14 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
where-well-never-grow-old-jim-re.jpg
where-well-never-grow-old-jim-re.jpg (70.23 KiB) Viewed 1983 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:26 pm

“I’M-ALIVE,…INSIDE,…THIS-FIRE!”…

Folks,…today: “I now, open my heart-and-mind,…to the, spiritual-understanding; of our living-God!”...(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name)…

I also, now,…forgive, myself; for every thought, word-and-deed,…which, I have embraced, (in-my-past); that has kept me, from otherwise realizing,…the, Truth: about, myself!...

For, today,…I see, the-perfect-unfolding; of God’s-Plan, in-and-for,…my, own: personal-life!...

I am, freely-willing to receive,…His-Son’s; presence-and-teachings!...

Also, Jesus’-own,…written-words; which have brought-me, many lessons. Yes, I’ve been taught,…throughout, these; many years, that being,…angry-or-hurt, (emotionally); only, withholds what my,…Creator, has otherwise: in-stored, for me!... Amen.

I honor, the Father and His-Son,…with, this: (“my-reasonable-service”)!...

I freely, give of my self. My time, my knowledge-and-resources. And, do so,…without, an attachment; to the expectation, of reward-or-recognition!...

Always, from this day,…forward; working, with a consciousness of,…(“Love”): and of, unselfish-giving!...

Friends, we are rarely-taught,…to,…(“serve”): in this, present-life. We are taught, to work. Yes, work. An,…act-of-doing,…what, needs; to be done. In order, to acquire the things,…that: we need!...

The more-we-work, the higher the value,…we, place; on ourselves. Yes, in our,…modern-day-society,…(“work”); is the, ultimate-measure,…of,…our-values!...

We, work,…not-for, the pleasure,…of it. We, work,…for-the-reward; and for the recognition!...

Whereas,…(“Service”),…on, the other-hand. Is the, act-of-doing,…what, you love. For, the,…sake-of-loving,…it.

Dear-reader and friends. This, is the,…(“highest-work”),…you can, do; in this, present-world.

(“Service”),…becomes, the,…(“Divine-Multiplier”)!...

When, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…perform, an-act-of,…(“Service”); genuinely-giving, of our,…time,…energy / and: resources.

This, very,…act-of-love,…called, (“service”) / Almighty-God, Himself,…multiplies, with greater results. And, with greater-rewards,…than,…ever-expected!... Amen.

Yes,…God’s-Love!... It,…(“Sparks”),…the,…(“Fires-of-Passion”)!...

And, this,…(“spiritual-passion”),…leads to; spontaneity-and-creativity!...

And, this,…(“spontaneous-creativity”),…is, truly,…a-Supreme-Act; of Trust!...

Only, when we trust,…(“fully”),…in the teachings, of,…God’s-Son, (Christ-Jesus); are you, then,…really-serving, humanity: and our, Heavenly-Father!... Amen.

When, we,…(“Subdue”),…our spiritual-passion; to focus, (“instead”),…on,…rewards-and-outcomes: there’s no,…(“expression,…of,…Love”)!...

The-Father’s-Foundation, when,…He, created-humans; dealt with, our need-for-Love!... Tell me, do we not,…crave, it?...

And, do we not,…grow; in a loving, environment?... Of course, we do!...

It’s not, the,…(“money”),…that is, missing; from our, workplaces.

It is, the,…Love!...

It is,…(“The-Service”)!... It’s become, very clear to me,…(“personally”); that, when we,…give-of-ourselves; over to,…”acts-of-love”,…we find, ourselves; never, at-a-loss,…or lack,…for the, very things: which, we truly,…(“need”)!...

Passionately-spending, your time,…giving of yourselves; equates to possessing, a true-sense,…of purpose,…in: this life!...

And, having a true-purpose,…keeps you, from otherwise; being,…(“burnt-out”)!... Find, your sense of,…”connection”,…with; The-Father and His-Son!...

This,…(“Internal-Fire”),…will-keep-you, always: Alive-and-Worthy!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=300
Attachments
119281_th.gif
119281_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 1981 times
gracefully-700x370-474x300.png
gracefully-700x370-474x300.png (286.16 KiB) Viewed 1981 times
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 1981 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:53 pm

“PAY-THIS-FORWARD,…WITH-HONORS!”…

Friends, Jesus-Christ,…mastered-the-art,…of: (“Service”)!...

Could we, do the same?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

The-Son’s-Joy, came from,…(“serving-others”)!… For, He-knew,…it was, ultimately; for,…a,…Higher-Purpose!...

Not only, to,…(“serve”),…His-own-God!... But, also-because,…it was, an opportunity; for His-own, growth-and-exaltation!...

Yes, The-Father,…(“rewarded”),…The-Son!... Giving, Jesus,…power-over / many other: potentates-and-principalities, which occupy,…high-heavenly-places!...

Folks, although our Jesus,…is recognized, to have been; The-Father’s,…(“first-born”),…of all,…Creation!... Yes, today,…Jesus, holds-a-position, (celestially-speaking); like, never-before,…held.

Jesus, (literally-speaking), is God’s-own,…right-hand / Man!...

Yes, God’s-own,…Ambassador / Overseer / Intercessor / and a marvelous,…Mediator: between mankind, and our,…living-God!...

Spiritual-growth and evolution, that’s-what,…God,…desires, to see; in, all-of-us. We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), also desire,…to live,…a lifestyle; where, our contributions, our work,…and-our,…purpose: serves-others!...*(in lasting-values / and with: real-worth)*

To know, true-love,…is the, rewards-of-service!...

I pray, that: “You, too,…dear-reader and friends; come-to-touch, someone,…today / as a result: of-your-own, reasonable service!”… Amen.

Yes,…(“Service”),…as a, spiritual-principle; does not-necessarily, imply,…or import,…poverty.

Many of you, out-there,…believe that; if you serve, giving of yourselves,…without, monetary-gains; you will be, in the end,…very-poor!...

Society, teaches us,…that, if you; work-hard and give your,…best; you should be,…(“richly-rewarded”)!...

There’s a problem, with this,…(“line-of-thinking”)!... Rewards, come in many,…other,…ways.

Take for example: You could be, a mail-clerk,…in some,…law-firm. All of your, life,…working-hard; and never-really, ever getting,…ahead.

No, sir!... Today, just merely,…a-clerk / still…

The rewards, of your own,…(“service”),…often-times, aren’t manifested; in your,…life-time. That’s-right!... Not, always,…do we,…see; the contributions, we’ve made,…in,…Love!...

Nor, how it has,…truly,…affected; others!...

However, witnessing results,…is,…not-necessarily; our primary-concern.

Glory-to-God!...*(this is our / ultimate-goal)*

Don’t ever, discard the possibility,…that,…there’s also, a big-chance; that the passion, we,…(“exude”); will eventually attract, someone’s attention.

And, in the end,…you could, be moved; yes, advanced, promoted,…(I-dare-add / even: “Exalted”): to a, higher-position!...

Yes, one,…in which,…you can, thereafter,…provide; an-even-greater,…(“service-to-all”)!... Amen.

Let us, shift our focus,…from,…money-to-Love!...

When, you possess,…Love; inherently, as a,…by-product, of this,…Love; you’ll want, to give,…of: yourself!...

Where, there is,…no, Love; there is no,…(“service”)!...

Friends, the perfect-laws, of Almighty-God, (Jehovah / His-Excellent-Name); demands that, you be,…(“rewarded”)!...

Some,…30 / others – 60 / and, still-others: 100 fold!...

When you, give-of-yourself,…do it, for the sake,…of: Love!...

Stop, worrying, so-much-about,…(“survival”). You’ve gotten, this far,…already; haven’t you?...

Our living-God, is our,…truest,…(“Multiplier”)!... You will be, taken-care,…of. So, don’t measure,…your,…value-and-worth; by, any,…external-standards…

Let, everything you do,…be, ultimately; an-act-of,…Love!...

Yes, this is the,…(“highest-honor”),…you, can,…(“pay-back”); to the very,…”Giver-of-Life!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!....

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7425
Attachments
117113_th.gif
117113_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg (40.25 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
14089086_901218126677142_1798882777790772252_n.jpg
14089086_901218126677142_1798882777790772252_n.jpg (220.96 KiB) Viewed 1896 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:39 pm

“THEIRS-IS,…UNMATCHED-N-EXEMPLARY!”…

Dear-reader and friends. Today, I recognize that,…I-am-a,…Child-of-God!...*(defined as those / who-believe: in the, Son’s-Message)*

And, that I am,…daily-sustained,…by; God’s-own-Love, His Mercy and Grace!...

Because, I see clearly,…in this, given,…Light; I today, am most thankful,…for,…the very: “Gift-of-Life!”…

Through, this,…(“gift”),…I am, well-able-to,…serve-unto-others!... Not only, as a,…mere-servant. No, sir!... But, also,…as a,…brother-in-Faith!...

It’s what, the,…Son-of-God,…calls, me: yes, His-Brother!...*(Whereas, His-Father / calls-me: His-Son)*

And, so,…I pray:

Today,…Dear-Father / in Heaven… “I ask You, to continue using me,…my heart, my mind: yes, my-all. Let me, be,…Your-Instrument, demonstrating: Your-Peace. Allow me, to become,…Your, best-tool; illustrating-strength, to Your,…other: weaker-vessels!”… Amen.

“Please, Heavenly-Father: continue healing me, with,…Your-Love!... So, that,…I-may-be, of some worth; to all-those, in,…real-need. Yes!... Let, all that,…I-am-today; be in, complete-and-total,…(service),…to: Your-Own-Will”… Amen.

“Guide me, in everything that I,…do. So, that,…I’m,…(aligned-perfectly); with all of, Your-Plans,…for me: and for the, whole-of-humanity. Because, my passion, has become,…believing-in, this Hope: of-eternal-life!”…

My focus, dear-reader and friends,…has-been: The-Son’s-Teachings!...

My truest-purpose, is to be,…(“accountable”),…to-both: The-Father and His-Son!...

And, so,…I continue, praying:

“Oh’, Glorious-and-Mighty,…God!... Today, I know that,…my-own, infinite-existence; has been, justified / with the, shed-blood: of Your-Dear-Son!... Guaranteeing, a reconciliation, with You,…(Creator / of-all-things)… Give me, the necessary courage,…to, put-aside / this dominating, fault: called, pride!”… Amen.

Folks, none-of-this,…is achieve, overnight. This level, of spiritual-maturity,…requires, a great-deal; of time, devotion and yes,…even: work!...

It also, requires,…having the,…meekness, (defined, as the / ability to: long-suffer); to examine-and-explore, our own,…inner-spirit.

It, also demands, much,…patience, with ourselves; and with,…others!...

All, I’m asking,…of you,…today; is to give,…(“All,…You’ve,…Got”)!...

And, not,…to me. But, rather,…to,…our, living-God!...(Jehovah / His-Holy-Name)…

Yes, elevate-yourself,…to the, highest-potential; expressing yourself, as being,…truly,…a,…(“Child-of-God”)!...

Don’t, deny our,…Father,…His-own-Son!...

For, He-or-she,…who-believes, in,…The-Son; also believes, in,…He, (meaning / God: Himself),…Who, has sent us: His-Son!...

Realizing, this-one-truth,…qualifies, you; in meeting, a set-forth-criteria.

Yes, put-in-place,…by-our: Creator!...*(not-by-me)*

Eternal-life, is given only,…to-those, who acknowledge; that-the,…(“Son”),…Loves: The-Father!...

It’s why, Jesus,…was-sent. For us, to know,…that,…it’s; The-Father,…Who, chooses: His-own,…(“Remnant-Class”)!...

And, these very same,…are given, to,…The-Son!...*(by-the-Father)*

It is, The-Son,…Who,…(“enlightens-and-instructs”),…us,…who-believe.

With regard, to,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!... Trust, them-both,…enough, to,…know-that, you can; move-through, any,…circumstance-and-situation: as overcomers, that-we’ve,…become!...

There are, no,…(“quick-fixes”)!...

Our, exercised-faith,…is, indeed,…(“an-on-going”),…process. Start, with,…giving-up,…this; constant-need, to be always,…(“right”)!...

No, we don’t always,…have-to-have: the last, word.

Ask, God,…(by-in-and-thru / Jesus-His-Son); to temper, your words,…with: His-Love!... Amen.

And, remind yourselves,…always, of everything; which we, can be grateful,…about. Examine-well, your expectations, your intents and your,…true-motives!...

For, God,…expects, you,…to listen, well; to,…”His-Son’s-Message!”…

God’s-own-intents, are to,…eventually,…(“Save”),…you: even, from your own,…self-destructive-ways!...

And, finally: What, motivates our,…Father,…and,…His-Son; is this, unmatched-and-exemplary,…Love: which they have, for both,…you-and-me!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7380
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 1889 times
Your-Special-Friends.jpg
Your-Special-Friends.jpg (51.72 KiB) Viewed 1889 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 1889 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:40 pm

“I’M-FOUND,..WAITING / NOT-WANTING!”…

Friends, remember always-that,…Almighty-God, has created you: Free-to-Choose!...

I pray, that: “Your focus, be one that brings you,…closer, to aligning; your own, spirit,…with-the-will: of our, Creator!”… Amen. *(Jehovah / His-Unmatched-Name)*

If, for any reason,…your choices, don’t result in; Joy, Peace and inner-harmony,…remember-that, you’re always: Free-to-Choose, again!...

Let your choices, bring-forth the best,…in yourself; and in, others around you. Defective-choices, is not-necessarily a reflection,…of the Truth; about who, you are!...

Truth, is most,…(“empowering”)!...

As we, confess, (to the / Son-of-God), our wrong-doings,…and-our,…past, ill-choices; this, in turn,…opens, our: hearts-and-minds!...

Thereafter, renegotiating of new-agreements,…can begin, between you; The-Father and His-Son!...(Jesus-our-Christ)!...

The-Son, congratulates those,…who-have, learned; to move-forward, beyond this-thing,…called: (“Guilt”)!...

Yes, the,…Son-of-God; knows-all, too,…well; the difficulties, regarding our challenges,…and: daily-obstacles. Yet, He,…teaches, us: by, His-own-examples!...

Jesus, has overcome-the-world,…and, with-this-experience; He, today,…leads us, (“His-Faithful-Followers”): into becoming, more-than-mere,…conquerors!...

But, we cannot have,…The-Son’s-Love; if our heart, remains,…closed.

You, cannot have,…His-Father’s-Freedom; if you aren’t willing, to make choices,…and, you cannot; have the, Father’s-Peace, (which is shared / with, The-Son); if you happen to think, that any of this,…means, that; you must, give-up something essential,…to-your-own: survival…

You, see,…dear-reader and friends. It’s not, about you,…and,…about, me. Nor, about,…any: of our-own, efforts…

It’s about, the existing-absence,…of-all-your,…divine-potentials.

We, humans are completely,…(“shut-down”); and totally-lonely, if we don’t recognize,…the root,…of,…our-personal-problems!...

Answer: Without, The-Father and His-Son,…indwelling, with you; and partaking, of all your,…affairs; you, in essence,…are as,…(“nothing”): when, all-ends-meet!... Amen.

Ask, Almighty-God, (by-in-and-thru / His-Son’s: Holy-Name); to fill you, with their,…Love!...

Allow, this,…Free-Love; to fill, your entire,…being. All, other-things,…become, secondary; once, you experience this,…Special-Love!...

We’ve been given,…(“Another,…Comforter”)!...

And, He,…is-called: The-Holy-Spirit!... He’s commissioned-and-ordained, by The-Father,…and-sent-by, The-Son: to lead you, (who-believes).

Yes, we are those,…who-walk; in these-truths.

And, do so,…with; much permanence. This,…(“Spirit-of-Truth”),…shall, guide-and-protect; you-and-me, until the return of,…God’s-Son!...

Folks, this,…(“Empowered,…Spirit”); will always respond, to your slightest,…invitation.

I pray, that: “From this day, forward,…you, become; an open-and-receptive, (vessel). With, no signs of any,…(shortage-of-love). Knowing, that-there’s-nothing,…to, Fear!... As, God’s-Promises,…involves; answering, your-own,…requests!”… Amen.

Unlike, what our present-world,…practices; always, expressing-and-imposing,…a,…sense-of-urgency; towards all, that seemingly,…matters.

With, our living-God,…all-the-contrary; is most, true!...

He, Himself,…owns, this-thing,…called: (“Time”)!...

Hence-forth, remember-always,…that; All-Good-Things, come to those,…(“who, wait”),…upon: the,…Son’s-Return!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7350
Attachments
120550_th.gif
120550_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg
16144494_367796030251257_1410290637_n.jpg (62 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 1872 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:18 pm

“FEAR,…NOT!”…

Friends, constant prayer-and-affirmation,…are the strongest, defenses; against-having-doubts!...

Praying, for guidance,…and,…believing that, we have received; brings our actions, into alignment with,…God’s-Divine-Will…

Yes, confessing the truths,…about, ourselves, (first-and-foremost); will thereafter, begin to,…set-in-motion; the spiritual-principles, of,…Almighty-God’s, own: order-and-timing!...

Our,…(“intent”),…supports-our,…(“expectations”)!...

And, our expectations,…determine-results. When, we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…expect, to be,…guided-and-protected, both,…(“physically-and-spiritually”); and to receive, the benefits of,…God’s-Divine-Will; we can then, also expect the results,…of-all-endeavors: to be, most favorable!...

Come, Pray-with-Me: (“Won’t-You”)?...

“Merciful, Divine, Blessed,…God: of ours. Thank-you, for this given-day. And, for the life,…You, (Father); have bestowed, upon me. May, the presence of Your-Son, (Jesus); never, leave-my-side. For, only,…He,…(“by-in-and-thru”),…His-Teachings,…has established: Your-Peace, in me!”… Amen.

“Today,…there’s, plenty-of-Joy; in my-own-spirit. All, according to,…Your-Perfect-Plan; for my, personal-life. Dear-Father, no-longer do I,…worry. No-longer, do I,…struggle; for always having, the last-word. Nor, for controlling,…all-things; around me!”… Amen.

“What, has come into focus,…is,…Your-Good-Intent. This, has finally,…come-into-being: with me. Today, Heavenly-Father,…(Jehovah / Your-Glorious-Name); I know-that,…Your, desire,…is-for-me; to possess, an abundance,…of: (every-good-thing)!”… Amen.

Folks, today,…I can, trust-fully; the very, process-of-life. Because, I believe,…whole-heartedly; in the,…(“Son’s-own-Message”)!... It’s all-about, His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

Have you, read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Yes, a,…(“spiritual-kingdom”): not of, this present-world!... Yet, still,…very much, at-hand; and for the, grasping. Yes, it’s for whom,…so-ever-wills!...

Dear-reader and friends. Few of us, truly,…understands; the number-of-masks, and disguises,…that,…(“Fear”),…wears: in our, personal-lives!...

Jesus, knew that,…(“Fear”),…is of,…The-Devil…

It’s why, our,…Lord-and-Saviour; repeated most, these-simple-words:

(“FEAR,…NOT”)!...

The first-pair, (“Adam-and-Eve”),…sabotaged, their personal-relationship; with our, living-God!...

Yes, these-two,…(“Feared”),…that, God,…would, find-out; the truth,…about: them. So, they,…ran. And, hid-themselves,…from; God’s-own-Presence!...

It was,…(“actually”),…the-very-sound,…of,…God’s-own-Voice; what made, these-two,…run.

*(for, our God / had-already / distanced: Himself, from these-two)*

Yes,…(“disobedience”),…carries, a lofty-consequence. We’ve been, (“ousted”),…from,…God’s-Presence: ever-since!...

Jesus, teaches us,…(who-believe); to Love,…our,…Enemy!... It’s time, to embrace,…(“our-fears”); and make,…”Fear”,…an-ally,…instead: of-an-enemy!...

(“Fear”),…masters,…most-folks. It dictates, our movements-and-responses,…in,…any-given: situation. Yes, we’ve,…(“set-a-table”); in our lives,…for,…(“Fear”)!...

And, this,…(“Fear”) / today, has become,…a,…(“gluttonous-and-insatiable”),…MASTER!...

Let’s instead, remember,…always,…Who; our real,…”Master”,…is!...

Yes, the very,…One,…Whose,…always-said: (“FEAR,…NOT”)!...

And, in closing: Learn to,…(“starve-fear / with-faith”)!...

Yes, acknowledge your fear. Then, call-forth,…He,…Who,…(“strengthens-you”),…in,…all-things!...

The-Son,…of,…Almighty-God; has never,…forsaken you!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7320
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 1865 times
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (1).gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (1).gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
did-you-know-474x300.jpg
did-you-know-474x300.jpg (118.87 KiB) Viewed 1866 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:00 pm

“HERE’S,…SOMETHING,…GOOD!”…

Friends, most of our personal-lives,…are spent, doing what,…we-think; other people, want us to,…do!...

When, outcomes don’t work-out,…the way, these,…who-surround-you; want it to, they often become quite,…disappointed: in you!...

And, you,…in-turn; also become, disappointed,…in: yourself!...

Folks, whatever we endeavor,…to do; without a clear-and-honest, intent,…will, often-times; leave you, in some-state of,…disappointment!...

We also, tend to,…(“go-along / with-people”); and merrily-so. Yes, many times,…believing, ourselves-that; these very same, will do,…what-they-say; even if, their,…”track-record”,…demonstrates: previous-inabilities!...

In the end, we say,…”They-disappoint-us!”…

Yes, we’re disappointed,…that-we, put our,…Faith; in this, person. Despite, our own,…better-judgment!...

Dear-reader and friends, people-in-general,…always, show you; who-they, really are. It doesn’t matter, what they’ve promised,…you; before!...

When, we take-the-moment,…to, truly; check-the-record, of your relationship with,…most-people; you’ll have, definite evidence of who,…the person: really, is!...

You know, whether-or-not,…they, keep their,…word. Whether-or-not, they,…show-up; on time. You’ll know, if they will,…pay-you-back; or not!...

So, what’s our lesson,…here?...

Answer: Be, prepared!... You, cannot,…lose!... Your own-blessings, have your name-on-them. Just, know-that,…”ill-gotten-gains”,…are never, in the cards; for us!...(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”)…

To do, something,…which-you-know; is not, quite-right. And, to do it,…with the hope; of getting something, out-of-it,…this, too; is but, another road to,…”disappointment!”…

We, cannot gain something,…(“good”); if someone else, will be harmed,…in-the-process. We, can twist-and-turn,…the circumstances; telling ourselves, anything we need,…to-hear; to justify ourselves, and our own,…actions!...

But, our,…(“good”),…can-never-grow; from someone else’s,…harm!... Amen.

Friends, a lack-of-honesty,…always, reaps; a lack-of-satisfaction!...

Where, there is,…(“trust”),…there can be, no,…(“doubt”)!... The moment, doubt-enters your heart,…and,…mind: trust, ceases-to-exist. You, cannot believe,…to later, only: doubt!...

Folks!... To,…(“believe”),…is to know, understand and accept,…the, Truth; as spoken, by the,…Son-of-God!...(Jesus-the-Christ)…

The-Truth, does not,…change!...

The-Truth, cannot be,…altered. Doubt, stems-from our own,…beliefs. Many, of which,…(“hinge”); on our, thoughts-and-feelings of,…unworthiness!...

Fear, is the,…(“primary-ingredient”),…of-doubt. Also, when-we-worry,…this, only demonstrates; the need, to always be in,…(“control”)!...

Friends, the process-of-life,…is, indeed; a spiritual-one!...

Yes, governed by invisible,…intangible / godly-laws: and principles!... These laws, bring into manifestation,…the very: Will-of-God!...(Jehovah / His-Precious-Name)…

It is, ultimately a,…(“will”),…for the, better-good: of everyone, involved. And, when-we understand,…and embrace, this truth; there is never, any reason to,…doubt: any further!...

We are those, convinced that,…no-matter, what; something, looks-like. The final-outcome, will always,…be: something,…(“good”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7260
Attachments
127501_th.gif
127501_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
123466_th.gif
123466_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
104809_th.gif
104809_th.gif (29.02 KiB) Viewed 1853 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:39 pm

“FEELING,…UNAPPRECIATED?”…

Friends, how many times,…have you, done something; for someone?...

Or, gone-out of your way,…to do, something; for someone, only to have,…that person: fail to acknowledge, you?...

How many people, have you been there,…for; only to find, yourself,…alone: when you, needed someone,…the most?...

The,…Son-of-God, (Jesus, our / Anointed-One),…He, knows: this feeling!...

How long, have you worked on,…a job; without being, recognized?... In, how many relationships,…have you, given,…your-all; only to be, left-hanging,…out-to-dry?...

With, your broken-heart,…on your, tear-stained: clothing?...

Folks, if you’ve answered,…for, one-or-more; of these, scenarios,…you’ve, undoubtedly experienced: feeling,…(“unappreciated”)!...

Dear-reader and friends. What you give, to others,…you, give,…to: yourself!...

If you appreciate, what-you-do,…for others; then-their, response,…should be,…of,…little-or-no, consequence: to you!...

The first-step, towards incorporating,…this understanding, into your life; is the recognition, of the,…Truth!...

We, are all,…(“connected”),…to,…The-Creator!...

The-Son, is connected,…with,…His-Father!... And, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); are also, connected,…with,…The-Son!...

There’s,…no-real, separation,…of threads, within this; true-fabric,…of,…Faith!...

We, are as,…wealthy,…(“spiritually-speaking”); as those, whom our world,…deems: as being, rich!...(“materially”).

We, are as,…intelligent,…as those, whom,…our-planet, calls: wise!...

You, may think,…otherwise!... As you, daily witness,…that, people; don’t really, applaud,…your noble: demonstrations.

Much-less, ever,…thank-you, by heaping; praises-upon,…your: person.

And, so,…you,…end-up,…(“crushed”)!...

Remember, our,…Christ-Jesus!... He, did not,…do,…things; for the sake,…of,…(“recognition”)!...

No, sir!... Jesus, didn’t-do-things,…because, it made Him: feel-good!...

Nor, was,…He,…ever-seeking: compliments. It sufficed, The-Son,…that, He; was fulfilling, His-Father’s-Will…

Yes, folks!... It was, in,…Love, Support-and-Honor,…to, His-Father, (Who / is-in-Heaven); that,…our Jesus: did, all-things!...

“Love,…Thy,…Neighbor!”…

It would be, (“nice”),…to be, acknowledged. But, it is,…(“dysfunctional”); to believe that, people are indebted,…to, You; merely, as a result,…of,…what-you-do: for them!...

So, let’s stop,…doing-things; for the wrong-reasons. We, serve,…our,…Creator / Best!... By, serving,…one-of,…His: other-children.

It’s what, The-Son,…always, did; and still-does!...

We, share in the,…(“Bounty-of-Grace”); which our, living-God,…has-provided, us: (who-believe)… Amen.

We,…(“share”),…in, God’s-Love; by putting, the needs,…of someone else,…before: your-own-needs. Yes, friends. God’s-Gratitude, promises to,…(“return / multiply”),…all, that-you-give: of yourself, unto others!...

Make sure, it’s done,…in,…(“Truth-and-Love”)!...

Folks!... When, we,…stop, expecting-recognition,…and,…rewards; for the things, we’ve done. Only, then,…will, God; begin-to-pour, into your lives,…(“His-Abundant-Grace”)!...

And, by-the-buckets!...(I-might-add).

I am,…(“enough”),…to give,…to: this world. As, the-best-parts,…of, me: remain, Free!... (“Praise-God”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7230
Attachments
Love-Never-Grows-Old-700x525-474x300.jpg
Love-Never-Grows-Old-700x525-474x300.jpg (69.73 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
thanksgiving-by-eva-dimel-PwcQwUq_eK4-700x394-474x300.jpg
thanksgiving-by-eva-dimel-PwcQwUq_eK4-700x394-474x300.jpg (49.55 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
thanksgiving-observance-UmH2NuBBkas-700x394-474x300.jpg
thanksgiving-observance-UmH2NuBBkas-700x394-474x300.jpg (58.82 KiB) Viewed 1672 times