Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:09 pm

“ARE-YOUR-EYES,…ON,…JESUS?”…

Friends, in laboring-and-birthing,…this project; of sharing, my-own-perspective,…with regard, to: God’s-Word!...

I would like, to take this moment,…to, acknowledge you: my-reading-audience!...

Yes, we are,…”Free-at-Last!”…

Ours,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), has been a process,…of opening: our-own-spirit. And, of answering,…this, call.

Yes, you,…have made, my journey; as-a-writer, by hobby. Truly, an enjoyable-and-spiritual,…experience.

Your support, has kept me,…”encouraged”,…all-throughout; these-many-years. Never, have you doubted,…that, we shall; indeed see-again, the very,…Son-of-God!...

Yes, in all,…of,…His-own-Splendor!... And, with His-Father’s-Glory,…in,…Hand!...

Thank-you, for,…(“stepping-out”),…in this, exercised-faith; as we, have walked alongside,…The-Father: His-Son and the Holy-Angels, of Heaven!...

Yes, we have,…(“partnered”),…and have made, this pilgrimage; most-worthwhile. No, we haven’t figured,…all-things, out.

Not, just yet,…because, we’re still; working-our-dreams,…and,…carrying-our-careers,…covering, this-field: we call, Life!...

The ideas, of our present-world,…no-longer, feed; what used-to-be, our,…misery!... We’ve learned, to put-aside,…that, mind; which functioned, more like,…”ravenous-dogs”: and have exchanged them, for minds of,…innocent-children!...

There’s, no-more,…hatred. No-more, resentments. No-more, wanting to control,…everything-and-everybody!....

No, sir!... Nobody, in their-own-midst,…can, in-any-way; hurt us, (who-truly-believe)!...

For, today,…we, realize that; the chosen-and-destined, don’t experience,…(“strings”),…of: bad-luck!...

You, (dear-reader and friends), have been that,…”powerful-team”; who, is my truest-source,…of: inner-strength!...

*(save / Jesus-the-Christ: Himself)*

Yes, we are those,…who-know,…what’s-going-on. Our, personal-lives,…aren’t, falling-to-pieces.

We, do,…what,…”Mindful,…People”,…do!...

We offer, (“others”),…suggestions, that,…do-more-than; just-merely-sound,…(“good”)!...

Confusion, does-not-reign,…”Supreme”,…with those, who,…have-listened; to what we,…have-had: to share.

Insanity, is not,…in-the-cards; for us!...

More importantly, we recognize more than,…ever; this-one-truth…

That,…beneath,…(“All,…The,…Bravado”),…lies, a-real-need; for inward-growth,…and,…spiritual-wisdom!...

Yes, a true-need,…for us, to change: both, our,…”hearts-and-minds!”...

As well, our-own,…”Mindset-and-Mission!”…

Today, everything makes,…”Perfect,…Sense!”…

We, are on a trip,…which, requires,…much-boldness; of heart. Yes, strength-of-mind. And,…Power,…of-the-Spirit!...

There’s something, bigger than,…ourselves,…out-there; and we’ve made it, part of our,…personal-lives: within!...

Yes,…(“indwelling”),…as-it, should be!...

Not, everything,…is,…as it: should be. That’s why, you’re here,…with, me. To make-a-difference. To change, what’s-wrong. And, to do,…what-is-right!...

Folks, if you know,…(“Who”),…walks-besides-you, (meaning, Jesus); you will, never-again,…be,…Afraid!... Amen.

I-for-one, have come,…to-the,…realization, that; His-Father’s-Grace, is what continues,…to sustain: me. Yes, in,…all-things!...

For, in the end,…we are those, who-walk; most convinced, that,…because-of-Christ’s / accomplished-deeds; we shall, in turn,…see: our,…(“eternal-tomorrows”)!...

And, each-day,…that passes,…because, of this awareness; drudgery, has become,…quite: Dead!...

Good-Deeds and much servitude,…unto-others: is our, new-order,…each-day!... Amen.

So, in closing: Take-Heed!... Our,…Redeemer,…draws-ever-nearer; with each-breath, we take-in.

Don’t cloud-your-minds,…with-these,…”Perceived,…Oppressors!”…

Who, only desire to,…”steal-away”,…your-own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”…

I pray, that: “You come, to,…rest-your-spirit,…with-these-truths!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6270
Attachments
115890_th.gif
115890_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
default (2).jpg
default (2).jpg (18.96 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg (80.87 KiB) Viewed 1978 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:46 pm

“READ-THIS,…LANGUAGE-OF-LOVE!”…

Friends, movies and Internet garbage,…too-horrible, to mention; fill the hearts-and-minds, of both,…the young: and old!...

Prostitutes, homosexuals and drug-addicts,…share, (“AIDS”); with the ignorant-fools, no longer considered,…innocent!...

Sufferers, give,…”groans-of-despair”,…as they perish; in ever-greater, numbers. Surely, our once,…”Nation-Under-God”,…stumbles, headlong; toward its final, precipice!...

Yes, we’ve tripped-hard,…on this, downward-road; of immorality!...

To be,…(“Gay”), is no longer; a word,…describing-a-sense, of: cheerfulness-and-gladness. It identifies, a purposely-defiant,…crowd. Whose ignorance, includes the use,…of-the,…(“Rainbow”); as their, banner-of-bliss!...

The very-symbol, of which our,…living-God,…used; to assure that, no-more-destruction,…would come, to mankind: by way, of water!...

Such, is the cunningness,…of: Satan!... He,…(“spits”),…in-the-face, of: God!... By, luring these,…”unsuspecting-fools”,…right into: his snares!...

Yes,…”salt-to-injury”,…is all, this-specific-group; manages to offer, our,…Creator!...

(“L.G.B.T.”),…is the, fashionable-phrase!... Why?...

Answer: Because, it’s too shameful,…to utter, fully; what these abbreviations, really-stand-for. So, our modern-day society,…in its, attempt,…to become, (“all-tolerant”); disguises their, “inward-shame”,…by creating: acceptable-clichés!...

Is this, being,…phobic?... None, what-so-ever. I only ask, when will they,…just,…be at, peace; with themselves?...

Why, must they continue,…to; rub-in-our-eyes, that,…they are: indeed,…Gay?...

(“Pride-Parades”),…come this / June 30th, 2019 / takes place,…openly: in the streets, of Chicago!...

I don’t see, straight-hetero-sexual,…people,…having to yearn; nor long for, telling the world,…that-they, are: indeed,…(“straight”)!...

In other words, it’s most obvious,…that,…this minority-group, (Praise-God); doesn’t truly represent, the bulk of believers… Amen.

Otherwise, our country,…would have gone,…under; by now!... Although, God is patient,…and Merciful; He will, (Not),…be mocked!...

Yes, we are,…”steady-plunging”,…with, ever-increasing-momentum; toward the point, of no return!...

No, there’s no-real-justice. Much-less, any,…true-decency!...

Folks,…(only),…if-our-nation,…comes-back-to,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His-Precious-Name); could we, ever expect,…to improve,…our present: sorry-state, of affairs!...

Dear-reader and friends. It behooves us, to unite. Where, have our,…moral-and-godly,…laws: gone?...

Remember, one-thing!... God’s-own,…Language-of-Love!... It’s, always-strong,…as-it-addresses,…all those; who, today question,…life-and-Death!...

So many, of you,…(“sincere-people”); remain so, ignorant. You follow, your spiritual-leaders,…as-if, they were,…themselves; (gods)!...

Ravenous-wolves, who have,…”deliberately-disobeyed”,…and changed, the true: (Word-of-God)!...

Many, today,….still ask, Why?...

Yes!... Why, does God,…Who, is so,…full-of-Pity: and of Love!... Not, warn,…everyone?...

Answer: He, has!... Perhaps, its’ you,…who, hasn’t-read; His-Written-Word?...

Yes, we worship,…a-living-Creator!... One, Who,…hasn’t-stop,…creating. He’s also, very,…tender-hearted. Always, telling-the-truth.

Folks, it’s,…Satan; who has used,…a,…”corrupt-church-power”,…to deceive: the whole-world. Robbing, both,…men-and-women; of their, truest-potential.

By using, (“deceptive-deeds”)!...

Just like, “Nimrod-and-Alexander”,…The-Great!...

These leaders, diverted,…the, attention-and-worship,…of the people; from our, true-living-God!...*(to themselves)*

These, spiritual-leaders, (inside our / worldly-churches); turn people, from heeding,…the,…Word-of-God!... Towards, heeding,…their-own,…words,…(“spoken”)!...

Yes,….(“Wolves”),…dressed-in,…sheep’s-clothing!... This is why, our,…Maker: tells it, like-it-is!...

Because, He,…is,…Love!...

And, remember,…that-there, are,…many-sincere: loving Christians, in this,…”fallen-church-system”: named,…(“Babylon”)!...

And, they will hear,…God’s-Call… And, finally,…come-out!...

“So,…I,…Trust!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6330
Attachments
111175_th.gif
111175_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 1925 times
122154_th.gif
122154_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 1925 times
126658_th.gif
126658_th.gif (6.56 KiB) Viewed 1925 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:19 pm

“REVELATIONS,…WILL,…COME!”…

Friends, in writing these passages,…it is, my sincerest-hope; to offer much, “spiritual-support”,…and,…guidance; to all those, who-today,…still-stand, as the: undecided-and-unbelieving!...

I’ve been there, and I know-that,…it, really-is,…only; a temporary, state-of-mind. Yes, this-thing,…called,…(“Uncertainty”)!...

Life, itself,…many times, seems,…to burden us; with more-than, we can,…or want: to bear!...

It’s not, so much,…that, we cannot,…handle it. It’s, usually,…more-so, that; we do not, know,…(“how”): to handle, things!...

Those of you, who are,…”wise-enough”,…or,…”courageous-enough”; to pick-up, our Bible,…before, (“uncertainty-sets-in”); will be ultimately, equipped to meet,…the tasks, which: lie-ahead!...

What, I’ve wanted most,…all-along; is to simply, share-with-you,…(my reading-audience)!...

Yes, share,…what, I have found; to be most, effective,…in conducting: my-everyday-life. I’ve found, my sustenance,…illustrated; as purposeful-fundamentals,…inside: our Bible!...

It’s helped me, greatly,…to remain, open-and-grounded; in the very knowledge, of who,…we, (humans): really are!...

Life’s-experiences, tend-to-often,…threaten, our inner-peace. Making us, forget our,…truest-purpose: for existing!...

It’s taken me, well-over,…18 years; with many, early-mornings and late-nights,…honoring, the things; that really, matter!...

Folks, regarding our Bible!... It’s only, the very first-step,…toward, personal-growth; and toward developing, true,…”spiritual-strength!”…

Gaining, a,…”working-knowledge”,…of the, Bible’s,…spiritual-principles; will give you, a completely,…”new-perception”,…of yourself: and of Life,…itself!…

New thoughts, and new-feelings,…may not, show-up; instantly. I-for-one, have been a,…(“late-bloomer”); to the, truest-sense,…of: this phrase!...

I pray, that: “You, come-to-grasp,…the information, presented: in our Bible. I promise you, that,…should you,…be-so-inclined; then, get-ready to embark,…upon-a-journey: to a place, where,…(uncertainty),…reigns-no-more!”… Amen.

Revelations, will come!...

Understandings, will flow. Many-times, you will be,…(“tempted”); to abort, this journey. Know, that,…Satan, fears; your-very-gaining, of knowledge,…of: God’s-Written-Truths!...

Yes,…Fear!... The very-thorn, lodged in our,…side. Our, Apostle-Paul,…pleaded, with God; to have this, (“thorn”),…removed!...

Yet, the,…”Thistles-and-Thorns”,…we encounter, as we,…”plow-thru”; our-own, tests-and-trials!... These, very same,…serve; a-functional-purpose!...

It keeps us, most humble. It reminds us, of our,…”total-dependency”,…upon an, all-knowing; and of an, all-powerful,…Creator!...*(of-all-things)*

Yes, Jehovah,…His-Mighty-Name!... Amen.

I know that, something wonderful,…will happen, to you: today!...

Even, tomorrow,…and-also,…forever-more. If only, you,…”submerge-yourself”,…in: God’s-Word!...

You, will be convinced,…that, life,…has, really-turned; in your,…Favor!...

Yes, you. In,…God’s-own-Favor!...

There is, something,…bigger-than-you,…calling-out, for your; unconditional-love, to be,…”freely-surrendered!”...

Yes, given-back,…to-the,…very: “Giver-of-Life!”…

Once, you decide,…to,…”render-your-all”,…then:

(“REVELATIONS,…WILL,…COME”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6345
Attachments
19030320_1091539797644973_8598399129272562085_n.jpg
19030320_1091539797644973_8598399129272562085_n.jpg (59.74 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
124007_th.gif
124007_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
102696_th.gif
102696_th.gif (21.54 KiB) Viewed 1923 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:01 pm

“STANDING,…AMIDST,…TRUTH!”…

Folks, you are the,…(“Light”),…of this, world!...

And, Almighty-God,…wants you, to shine-forth; in the Glory, of this knowledge!...

As your, individual-awareness,…(“expands”),…by-in-and-thru / reading: God’s-Word!... You, too,…shall begin, embracing; the very concept, of Truth and,…of: spiritual-understandings!...

Yes, many unspoken-truths,…will, unexpectedly,…(“unfold”)!...

But, you must put-forth,…effort,…first-and-foremost!... Yes, we find ourselves,…often-times, (more-than-not); having to weigh, everyone else’s constant,…instructions-and-advice: before, finally coming to this place-called,…Truth!...

God’s-Truth!... It’s not, necessarily an easy-task,…to find: these-unpopular-truths!... Yet, not completely,…(“impossible”),…either!...

God’s-Truth!... Not, the clergy’s-truths!... It’s why, our Bible incessantly,…asks, us, (who-believe); to examine-well, all-things,…every, time!...

It’s most, unfortunate,…that-the, real-truth,…has-been, (“skewed”); by our, worldly-churches!...

All these, false-teachings,…have, integrated; alongside, our-own-perceptions. Resulting, many times,…in,…mass-confusion!...

Lasting-and-empowering, are the,…Son’s-Words, with-regard,…to: His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

People’s-messages, shared with images,…of,…what, they,…perceive-as-perfect; have created, countless-conflicts,…within: ourselves!...

All-the-while, as we continually,…strive to follow,…Christ-Jesus’-Ways!...

Yes, this present-world,…only, leads you; further away, from the place,…you, need-to-be. Where’s-that?...

Answer: (“STANDING,…AMIDST,…TRUTH”)!... Amen.

But, whose version of,…Truth?...

Answer: The only one, that truly counts,…The-Son’s-Version!...

We all, must do our-own,…(“independent”),…investigation-of-truth. Yes, when we become,…courageous-enough,…to,…”step-outside”; this so-called, “Pandora’s-Box”,…of buried-treasures: only then, can we begin to,…challenge-and-question!...*(all-things)*

Grant you, there’s a point-in-time,…when, we,…all; must come to a, real-conclusion. And, with,…God’s-Good-Grace,…you, will.

Certain, ideals and doctrinal-teachings,…in time, will,…”reveal-themselves; as falsehood!...

Although, well-hidden,…beneath, many-masquerading-faces / the world, will try,…to convince,…you, that: there is, but,…”one-truth”. Their, Truth!...

There lies, your biggest challenge. To decipher, among the countless,…worldly-faiths / and beliefs!...

Discovering, ultimately,…the,…one-and-only: (“eternal-truth”)!...

When you reach, this point,…you, shall-have,…(“eradicated”): all these other, endless-false-beliefs / existent, out-there!...

How, will you really know,…the truth, when,…you, find it?...

Answer: The Sheep, always-know,…the,…(“Voice”): of the, One-and-Only,…(“Good-Shepherd”)!...

*(meaning, Jesus-the-Christ)*

Once, found,…this truth,…sets-us-Free!...

From, many-habitual-fears,…which, this life; has imposed, upon us!...

The, Truth,…is dependable. And, it is,…(“Born-of-Love”)!...

Jehovah, is our,…(“Supreme,…Being”)!... Who, controls-all-life. Your, very existence,…runs, on,…”borrowed-time!”…

Everything, alive,…is a unique / representation of: God’s-own-Identity!... The Son, being the,…”finest-example”,…of,…God’s-Expressed-Image!...

So, stop,…living by,…(“de-fault”),…and: Choose-Christ!... And, start acting like,…The-Son!...

Yes, a true-representative,…of,…The-Father!... Be,…Freed,…from; the chains, of old-harmful,…and: destructive-patterns.

Today, I pray,…that: “Truth, be revealed to you, (dear-reader and friends). And, that it becomes,…your-own-connection, with: The-Father and His-Son!... Welcome, the very presence,…of: God’s-Truth, today / in-your-lives. No matter, what appears,…before you, this very-moment; know-that, there is a,…(greater-truth),…which is, completely-grounded,…in: God’s-own-Love!”… Amen.

His, wisdom,…God, gives,…Freely-and-Abundantly!...

Yes, to all,…who, simply,…(“ask, knock,…and: seek”)!... And, do so,…in, Jesus’,…Mighty-Name!...

I choose-to-invoke, the presence of,…His-Father’s-Truths. As, I am convinced that,…this,…(“light”); will cast-out, all negative-thoughts,…of separation, (from-my-Creator): and of, limitation-and-confusion,…about, the Son’s-Role!...

For, I know that,…Jesus,…is my,…”chosen-and-destined”,…Deliverer!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6360
Attachments
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
18951328_1091539574311662_1824065649894685847_n.jpg
18951328_1091539574311662_1824065649894685847_n.jpg (110.14 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
22089655_1161616207303998_5562993340226623774_n.jpg
22089655_1161616207303998_5562993340226623774_n.jpg (32.24 KiB) Viewed 1920 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:11 pm

“BE-STILL,…AND,…LISTEN-WELL”…

Friends,…(“stillness”),…is truly, the key!...

Yes, still-your-mind. Still, your body. Still-the-need, to be popular, desirable-and-wanted!...

The,…(“evidence”),…of the, Holy-Spirit-Power; will not be, the same,…for everyone. For, there are nine, (9),…gifts-of-the-Spirit: identified, within the written-pages,…of our,…Holy-Scriptures!...

Of which, some of you,…may, indeed receive; more than, one of these.

I’m always tempted, to give you,…(dear-reader and friends); instructions, on how,…to study,…God’s-Word!...

But, I suspect,…and,…am convinced, that; instructions-of-men and/or women, only tend to,…confuse,…us, all.

As it is, we already occupy,…too-much-time; in thinking, that there’s a,…(“right-way”); and a,…(“wrong-way”): to doing, all-things!...

Yes, there are,…”deeply-and-rhythmically”,…correct-orders; already rooted-by-society, as to who,…we should, be: and what, we are expected,…to do / or say!...

I-for-one, believe more in the,…(“necessity”),…for each-of-us, to ask: to knock-and-seek, on your,…own.

Our mind, is an instrument,…of: “much-power”... Only, when we,..(“still-the-mind”); to all other, outside influences and/or stimulus,…as well, (“internal-chatter”): can we then, expect to receive.

Yes, only then,…by way, of: (“Revelations”)!...

If you’ve read, our,…New-Testament; then you know, of Paul’s own,…declarations. Here’s a man, well-learned and exceptionally,…(“founded”),…in: God’s-Written-Word!...

A registered,…and/or,…naturalized: ”Roman-Citizen”… Although, a,…”Hebrew”,…by: nationality!...

Yes, our Apostle-Paul… Truly, a scholar,…from, all-aspects. He, like no other,…knew-that; true-knowledge and wisdom, comes from,…Almighty-God!... (Jehovah, His-Majestic-Name)…

Although, Paul,…belonged to the,…(“Sanhedrin,…Courts”): men-of-clergy, well versed,…in the,…”Law-of-Moses!”…

He,…(“changed-his-ways”),…after, his personal,…encounter: with the very, Risen-Christ!...

Paul, was blinded,…by the; experience. Only, later,…to see,…The-Light!...(literally and spiritually-speaking)…

He, was,…(“risen-to-another”),…level: of spiritual-understanding!...*(also / my-truest-hope: for you / dear-reader)*

Unlike, the Pharisees, (of which, our Paul / was part of); Jesus, came according,…to what,…was, previously-written: A Messiah, would be sent,…to Deliver / the,…whole-of-mankind!...

The Pharisees, although they,…”knew-this-truth”,…they, also; weren’t quite, ready,…to receive: their, “Saviour!”…

That’s-right!... God’s-own-timing, is never,…really-based-on,…humanity’s-own: scheduling!…

It’s why, God,…does, what He,…does!... To purposely, defy-and-prove,…that, only,…He: is,…Superior!...

Getting back, to this,…Apostle-Paul… He, attributes his shared,…”knowledge-and-wisdom”; to have originated, from the,…Power-of-the-Spirit!...

A,…”third-and-separate”,…divine / entity,…unto: itself!…

Appointed, by,…Almighty-God / commissioned-by-Christ,…to; guide-and-comfort,…all-believers,…into: (“real-truths”)!...

For, according to our,…Jesus!... This is,…our,…(“Other,…Comforter”)!... Amen.

Yes, (“quite-apart”),…from,…the-Father,…and: His-Son!...

Yet,…(“all-three”),…primary-personalities, in our Bible; have proven themselves, to be as,…One: in Love, in Unity, in Cause!...

As well,…in,…”Mindset-and-Mission!”…

To lead, the,…”whole-of-humanity”,…into, an,…(“Everlasting-Tomorrow”)!...

This, is their,…(“truest”),…common-denominator!…

So,…(“Be-Still,…and,…Know”)!...

That, there is nothing,…more important,…than, the time; you spend, in the very presence,…of this,…Holy-Spirit-Power!...

For, it’s the,…”truest-source”,…of our,…daily-sustenance!...

For, these few moments,…of-each-day,…others, must,…leave-you-alone!...

It’s why, our Jesus,…sought-after,…solitude!... *(not to be, confused with / isolation)*

We, must give ourselves,…up,…to this, (“invisible”): Force!...

The results, of this,…(“stillness”),…this silence,…and,…”act-of-trust”: will be, your personal,…(“spiritual-growth”)!...

Yes, you-too,…will grow, in mental ability: with much, spiritual-understandings!... Amen.

In closing:

I pray, that you,…”Be able, to start this,…(one-on-one),…quality time; with prayer. Then, just-listen. Come to decipher, what originates,…from,…our: Divine-God!... And, what is,…merely,…confusing: inward-chatter. Often-times, originating from,…deceiving-spirits!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6375
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (25.63 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
Thank-You-God.jpg
Thank-You-God.jpg (35.8 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 1908 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:34 pm

“WIN,…BY,…SURRENDERING!”…

Don’t despair, don’t be,…disappointed-nor-discouraged!... Pray, pray, pray!...

For, this will nourish,…your-own,…Spirit!...

In the same-way, we feed our physical-bodies,…we also, have the need; to feed, our-own,…Spirit!...

Just like, our vehicles can’t run,…without, fuel. We, too,…can’t run, our lives; without the, Power-of-the-Spirit!...

Think of it, as a,…(“pit-stop”)!...

We, must stop,…every, now,…and,…then; to check-in!... And, to,…(“check-out”),…what, this,…Spirit: has-to-say!...

Yes, pray!...

“Heavenly-Father, I petition You,…today; in behalf of my, entire,…reading-audience. And, by-in-and-thru,…Your-Son’s: Holy-Name, of,…Jesus!”...

“I ask, for Your,…unlimited, healing-presence. Let it, overshadow all-who,…reads, this-prayer: today. Right-here!... Right-Now!”…

“Infuse, our entire-being,…with, Your-Light!... Your,…Love!... Your,…Perfection!... For, this,…we-remain: eternally-grateful”…

“We are those, who know that,…You, Father; are truly, Good!... As, Your-Son,…(Jesus): has taught, us,…so!”…

“Put, us,…(Your-Vessels),…at,…Your-Complete-Disposal… Spill-forth, Your-Peace,…well-being,…and,…Love!”…

“Let it be, for our-own-betterment. And, that of all,…mankind. I today, put-aside my,…old-self. In order, that,…I may be, filled; with,…Your-Light: shine-forth in me, Your-Many-Truths!”…

“And, finally,…activate, everything,…which, I need-to-know. As I, sit-in-silence. Knowing, that,…You,…are-here: with me,…still”… Amen.

Folks, we must take,…that, first-step. And, become,…(“receptive”),…if we expect, ever: to receive, (by-means-of / Revelations)!...

Surrender-and-infuse, your own,…will. To that, of our,…Creator!...

It’s what, The-Son,…demonstrated!... And, look at His,…(Jesus’),…own: Exaltation!... All, because of His-own,…(“willingness / to-remain-in: humble-servitude”)…

Yes, folks!... (“Obedience”),…holds-its-rewards!...

Whereas,…(“Defiance”),…is quite,…Dead!... Especially, with this,…”Father-of-Lights!”…

Mankind, was,…(“created”),…and, this,…in, itself,…(bespeaks-volumes); as to our,…necessary-position: in this, present-life!...

We, didn’t come-about,…by, circumstance. Nor, by any,…”Happen-Stance!”… No, sir!...

We, were,…(“created”)!... This means, we have,…a,…(“Creator”)!...

One, to whom,…we owe, much,…gratitude: for the very-air, which we,…breathe.

I pray, that: “You bring, resolution. In the midst, of all your,…inner-conflicts. And, despite all your seemingly,…unbearable-situations; may you experience, brief – moments,…of,…God’s-own-Peace!... Yes, mass-confusion and chaos,…surrounds,…our-every-day. Just know, that,…The-Son-of-God,…awaits; to lead you, into,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6405
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1903 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1903 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1903 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:02 pm

“TILL,…KINGDOM,…COME!”…

Friends,…(“willingness”),…I have found,…(“fosters”): and builds, a courageous-character!...

We, all need,…(“courage”); in order to, be,…(“willing”): to both, Honor-and-Glorify,…our, Creator!...(Jehovah / His-Divine-Name)…

In the face, of our human-challenges,…(“willingness”); enables us, Jesus’-Faithful-Followers,…to: say-and-do, what is truly,…required!...*(at any / given-time)*

Our, Heavenly-Father,…(as, His-Son / taught, us / who-believe); is a,…Spirit-of-Love!...

Which, miraculously,…(“spills-forth”),…from-our-mouth; when we become,…(“courageous”)!...

Yes,…courageous-enough,…to-allow, God; to indwell, and come-forth,…from: within!...

For, if the,…Spirit,…indwells-with-you; then, it is,…He: Who, speaks!... And, not,…you,…necessarily!...

(“Willingness”),…ignites-the-spark; of our, sober-judgment. It’s what, our Apostle-Paul,…spoke, so eloquently / about.

By using, this,…God-Given / sober-judgment; we are then, led to the very-portals,…of both: perfect-timing and/or,…silence!...

*(whichever, you happen to deem / most appropriate: at that, given-time)*

Note-well, our-own,…Jesus’-Silence!...

That’s-right!... When, our Lord-and-Saviour,…was, being accused,…the most; this, was the,…very-same-time,…we find, Him,…saying-the-least: in His,…defense!...

Yes,…(“willingly”),…Jesus, remained,…Silent!...

As, His,…response to all,…false-accusations and/or testimonies; against the very, Son-of-God,…spewed-forth: He, kept-quiet!... Why?...

Answer: “Thy, will,…be done. On Earth, as-it-is,…in,…Heaven!”… Amen.

Friends. Sound-spiritual-growth, is the outcome,…of possessing, this: connection-with-Christ!...

When, you become willing,…to be, a true; representative of the,…Son!...

Only, then,…can you begin; to realize, the necessity of building,…a more-solid, foundation: with, His-Father!...

We, know,…to pray, first!...

And, thereafter,…we trust, (fully); that-the-answers, will come,…forth.

Not always, do we act,…according to, how-our-heart; tells us. But, rather,…we-know, that-the,…Son-of-God; (“always-speaks”),…The-Truth: directly to our, minds!...

*(always-with-regard, to / His-Father’s-Kingdom)*

I pray, for: “Your own, protection-and-guidance. So, that,…these, unpopular-truths; and your-own, (crown-of-righteousness), never be,…taken-away!”… Amen.

For, the,…Evil-One,…Lucifer, himself; lurks-about, as a,…”roaring-lion”: seeking, whom to devour!...

Yes, by-in-and-thru,…this, Dark-One’s,…own: lies-and-deceit. For, these are his-best,…weaponry!...

Let us, “ward-off”,…his, fiery-darts; by-earnestly-praying, for spiritual-clarity,…in-and-with: all-things. It’s how, The-Son,…overcame, the world; by-in-and-thru, many supplications,…unto,…His-Father!...

And, it’s also,…how, we,…shall-overcome; all of our,…future: tests-and-trials!... Yes!...

(“TILL,…KINGDOM,…COME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6420
Attachments
106762_th.gif
106762_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1900 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:54 pm

“THIS-FABRIC,…CALLED,…FAITH!”…

Friends, who of us,…is willing, to cooperate; and to, move-beyond,…your previous-ways: of thinking?...

Inner-peace, of the,…Spirit; exists only, where there is no,…tension.

How’s your day, going,…so far?...

Peace, is of,…God!... (Jehovah, His-Divine-Name)…

This is what, I’ve learned in,…my, 18 years,…of, devoted-yearning: for truth. We must, develop the necessary,…(“courage”),…to, speak-our-minds; and to tell, what we have,…received: as a result, of our searching!...

Grant-you, (dear-reader and friends), I’m not completely,…ignorant,…of the fact, that; my own perspectives, aren’t necessarily,…your-own!...

Perhaps, the only, real difference,…which makes, me,…a-child-of-God; is the fact, that I’m,…(not),…exploiting, (nor-capitalizing): the written-word, of Almighty-God!...

All the contrary, these given,…and-most, unpopular-truths; I simply share, with you. Knowing, that they will take,…their own, course, (or-not): within those, willing to hear.

Yes, only those,…who allow / or permit; other-people, who speak,…from, a position-of-Love,…can come, to learn; things which hold-real-sustenance, real-lasting-value,…and, things,…of: true-worth!... Amen.

From this,…(“position-of-Love”),…many things, are indeed,…(“revealed”)!...

Yes, to those, who,…continually, find themselves; (“asking, knocking-and-seeking”)!...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), have learned, to remain,…receptive, to-the-views; of others!...

Although, inwardly,…we, may not,…concur. Never, do we feel,…threatened-nor-defeated; simply because, we happen to,…disagree!...

Yes, we have learned,…(by way, of much / petitioning: prayers-and-supplications); to relinquish, this thing called,…the-ego!...

This, in itself,…has, led us, (who-believe); into, true-spiritual-growth.

This, doesn’t mean,…that,…things, will always; go our way. Nor, do we believe,…they, should be: as we, wish them,…to be!...

What it does, mean,…is, that,…we-no-longer; possess the need,…to be: in control. As a consequence, we’ve grown,…in various,…agilities; fortitudes,…and,…stamina!... Amen.

(“Surrendering”), our will,…to,…God’s; has opened our, hearts-and-minds,…to receiving, divine-revelations: and guidance!...

God’s-Love, (“opens-and-unfolds”),…our, willingness; to do more, than-just-pray!...

We’ve been, encouraged to,…”march-in-pursuit”,…of those-things; which are in, the best-interest,…of,…others!...*(and-not, necessarily / just for ourselves: all of the, time)*

Ours, is an,…(“active-declaration”),…by-in-and-thru; our exercised-faith, and good-works!...

For, these two,…have-always-walked: hand-in-hand!...

It’s how, we make it,…through, many difficulties; and various, personal-challenges. By, including the willingness,…to admit, when-we’re,…wrong!...

Yes, daily,…we-walk, that,…extra-mile!...

Often-times,…”stumbling”,…along-the-way. But, we aren’t those,…who,…(“stay-down”)!...

Our Bible’s,…(“spiritual-principles”),…take us, into moments; where we realize, God’s-Good-Grace!...

Yes,…freely,…our, Creator; sheds His-Grace, unto,...all-of-humanity: as-a-whole. Why?...

Answer: Because, of His,…Pity-and-Mercy!... Yes, God,…demonstrates,…Pity!...

A word, often-times,…misinterpreted-and-misunderstood; by the general-masses, altogether.

Because, of,…God’s-Exercised-Pity,…(“compassion”),…takes-its-place.

And, (“subsequently”),…God’s-Grace,…begins to be,…(“poured-out”),…overshadowing, our-otherwise; wretched selves!...

Folks, God,…has-truly-realized,…that, His-Marvelous-Creation,…called,…(“mankind”),…made, in the flesh; ultimately, resulted in the,…(“manifestation”),…of: (“weakness”)!...

And, so,…in,…”God’s-Perfect-Wisdom”,…He, has,…(“pro-actively”),…Magnified-Himself!...

Yes, right-inside,…our,…own, (“weaknesses”)!... Yes, the,…Spirit,…is-most-willing; yet, the flesh is,…very-weak.

Never-the-less, never,…fear!... There’s Hope, beyond the Horizon!...

Yes,…of,…New-Beginnings!... Amen.

We, belong,…to the,…Son-of-God!... As, the Son,…belongs: to His-Father!...

Yes,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He, is,…”well-rooted”,…in,…The-Father!...

As, together,…we-are-all,…(“Inter-woven”),…into, this:

(“FABRIC,…OF,…FAITH”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6435
Attachments
117695_th.gif
117695_th.gif (6.05 KiB) Viewed 1800 times
Lunch-Atop-A-Skyscraper-The-Story-Behind-The-1932-Photo-100-Photos-TIME-700x394.jpg
Lunch-Atop-A-Skyscraper-The-Story-Behind-The-1932-Photo-100-Photos-TIME-700x394.jpg (110.88 KiB) Viewed 1800 times
What-was-Christmas-like-in-the-50s-Back-to-Golden-Days.jpg
What-was-Christmas-like-in-the-50s-Back-to-Golden-Days.jpg (127.11 KiB) Viewed 1800 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:27 pm

“JOHN’S,…ENDEARING,…QUOTES!”…

Folks, please-read,…carefully: (John chapter 14: in its, entirety)…

Let’s look at, (John 14: 23) / momentarily… Shall-we?...

Why, do you suppose,…our, Jesus,…uses, the phrase of: (“We”),…and-of,…(“Our”),…in this, verse?...

Answer: Because, He and The-Father,…are, indeed,…two-separate-entities: both, uniquely-proper!... Each, possessing their own,…(“celestial-roles”): each, donning their own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”…

This word,…of,…(“Our”),…was, also illustrated; when God, spoke these following,…words:

“Let,…(“Us”),…make-man, in,…(“Our”),…own-image!”…

“And, after,…(“Our”),…own-likeness!”…(please-read, Genesis 1: 26 )…

Yes, The-Son,…was, also,…(“created”); in God’s-own-likeness!...

*(But, this doesn’t make,…our, Jesus: out-to-be, God,…Himself. No, sir!... Anymore, than you-and-me,…are,…God!... Simply, because we’ve been,…also,…”created”,…in: God’s-own-likeness)*

Jesus, was the,…(“first-born”),…of all, God’s-Creation!...

Yes, He,…was, present,…when, God: spoke the words, mentioned in,…(Genesis 1: 26 )…

Father-and-Son, have been together,…since, before; the creation of, mankind!...

Getting-back, to chapter 14 /of the: Book-of-John!...

Let’s read, together,…(John 14: 10 )…

Friends, it is,…The-Father, (Who-in-Spirit / ”indwells” / as,…One: with, His-Son)!...

This, is,…(“figurative-speech”); which holds, a much-deeper,…spiritual-connotation: behind it.

Jesus, always insists that,…what, He,…does-and-says: is-not-based, on His-own,…Authority!... But, that of,…His-Father,…in: Heaven!...

Yes, it is,…The-Father,…Who: “dwells-in-Jesus!”…(spiritually-speaking)…

This, is not to be,…misinterpreted-nor-misunderstood,…in terms, of: (“literal-language”)!...

It is, The-Father,…Who, does,…all-the-works!... By-in-and-thru,…His-Son: Jesus-of-Nazareth!... For, the Son,…is,…The-Father’s-own: Workmanship, Intercessor and/or Mediator!...

Note-well, how important this word of,…(“Works”),…is, emphasized,…in: (John 14: 11 )…

If, for no other reason,…we, should believe,…Jesus; on the account of, His-own,…(“Works”)!... Themselves!...

Dear-reader, and friends. It is, ultimately,…The-Father,…Who, is always: Glorified!... Yes, as a direct-result,…of: Jesus’-Works!...(verse: 13 )…

Note-well, how Jesus,…denotes, that,…all, which He,…utters; is nothing-short, of,…Truth!... If, this were not so,…He, (Jesus),…would-have; told-us-so!...(please-read, John 14:2 )…

I personally, believe,…that,…were, Jesus; to have been, God,…all-along; He, would have-also,…told-us-so!...

All the contrary, is most true. When, we consider this entire chapter 14 /of John; we see, clearly-that,…Jesus, always: speaks-about, His-Father!... And, does so,…as, His-Father; stands-firmly, as a,…”completely-separate-entity”,…apart, from: His-own-Son!...

Please, read-well,…(verse: 16 )…

Jesus, here says-that,…He, will,…(“Ask”),…His-Father!... And, that,…thereafter, it is,…The-Father; Who, ultimately,…shall give you, (who-believe): (“Another,…Helper”)!...

Yes, these are indeed,…”unpopular-truths”. Why?...

Answer: Because, our worldly-churches, aren’t teaching,…Truth!...

Folks, it is this,…”Spirit-of-Truth”,…our,…(“Other,…Helper”); Who, is,…sent-by-God: that can, also,…(“indwell”),…with you, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”)!...

Yes, Jesus,…speaks-many-words. Yet, they are not,…His-own-words!... But, rather,…words, which,…His-Father; has instructed, The-Son,…to: share-with-us!...(read, John 14: 24 )…

This, Holy-Spirit,…is that,…(“Other,…Helper”)!... Whom, The-Father,…has sent us,…in-by-and-thru: Jesus’-own-Name!...(verse: 26 )…

Friends, The-Son,…does everything, for the Glory,…of: His-Father!... And, The-Father,…has-in-turn; established an important-criteria,…of which, we all: must believe, in.

Yes, before we could expect,…to receive,…”Salvation!”…

We, must-believe,…in, The-Son’s-Message!... A Message, which speaks-only-about,…The-Father’s-Kingdom!...(read, John 14: 28)…

Jesus, makes a very-powerful,…statement,…with regard, to: His-own, position. That, being one,…of,…”submissiveness-and-subservience!”…

Jesus, does all-things,…as,…His-Father / has commanded!... Yes, The-Son,…Obeys!... Why?...

So, that,…this, present-world; may, come-to-know,…that: our Jesus, truly,…”Loves-The-Father!”...

Do, you?... Dear-reader and friends!... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

(read, last: verse, 31 )…

P.S. Our Apostle-John, was entrusted with great-knowledge,…and,…spiritual-wisdom!... Yes, he was truly,…an-intimate-friend; of our, Lord-and-Saviour!... It’s the world’s, proudful-ways, that causes us,…to stumble: over the simplicity, of Christ’s-Teachings!...

John, dedicates,…”two-whole-chapters”,…to, the,…act-of-quoting: Jesus’-own-utterances!...(John chapter 14 & chapter 17 )…

Let’s remember, that our Bible,…was, bound / edited-and-composed: by scribes-of-old!...

Men,…”heavily-influenced”,…by, the-then,…Roman-Catholic-Church!...

Doctrines-of-Devils, have been fabricated, since-these,…early days,…of: the-established-church.

(“Clichés”),…like, the-fact-that,…our, Bible: is the, (“infallible”),…Word-of-God!...

This,…”invokes-fear”,…in, people. It intimidates, the common-man,…and/or woman / from otherwise; examining-all-things, well… Remember, the Devil is,…in; all-the-details…

*(a fine-example: is found, in the,…“transcribing/translating”,…of: John 1: 1 )*…

In Closing: We must, rightly-divide,…this, Word-of-God,…by,…outweighing: the entire, Bible-Message!... Not, by,…”clinging-on”,…only-to: one-liner-phrases, which happen to be,…miswritten / grammatically-speaking.

Folks, one,…cannot-be,…(“With”),…God: to later say, that this very same-person,…the,…(“Word / meaning; Christ-Jesus”),…(“Was”),…God!...

I’ve got, news-for-you,…people. God, is from,…”Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”… He, never,…(“Was”),…anything. He’s,…always,…been: in existence… Amen.

Under, the,…very-warning, of our Bible,…(“curses”),…have-indeed, be-fallen-mankind.

For, throughout the many-ages,…we’ve; managed-to-change, more than just,…one-iota!...

This, written-word,…of God!... Humanity, throughout the ages,…has been, most guilty: of staining and/or tainting. Yes, to ultimately-fulfill,…their-own,…hidden: (“religious-agendas”)!... Amen.

And, finally: Just, take a good-look,…all-around-you. And, tell me,…that, we don’t,…stand: (“Cursed”)!... *(as-a-direct / result / of our, tampering: with, God’s-Word)*

Your friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6450
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1789 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:02 pm

“SINCE-BEFORE-US,…THESE-TWO: HAVE-BEEN-TOGETHER!”…

Friends, let’s review,…(John 17: 2 )…

This, entire-chapter, has to do,…more-so, with; Jesus, pleading for you / praying: unto His-Father, in Heaven!...

I encourage you, to go ahead,…and,…read: the entire /chapter 17:

The-Father, has given our,…Jesus,…(“Authority”): over-all-flesh!... This, refers to land, air-and-sea… Yes, friends,…all-flesh!...

Eternal-life, is a conditional-issue. It shall be, (“received”),…by, those; whom, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His-Glorious-Name): has given, to His-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…

Note-well, that our entire-globe,…is not,…(“Saved”)!... Only, those,…whom, God; has given to,…His-Son!...

As well, those selected few,…who, have listened-well; to this, gospel-truth!...(please-read, John 17: 3 )…

What is, this,…(“Eternal-Life”)?...

Answer: It’s a, “free-gift”,…(given),…to-those, who,…come-to-know: God!... As being, the only-true,…living-God!...(Yahweh / if-you-prefer)…

And, how do we,…come-to-know,…this, God?...

Answer: By, hearing-the-words,…of,…His-Son!...(Jesus)…

For, this,…Jesus, speaks-only-about: His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

We, like the,…Son-of-God; are also, asked to accomplish,…a,…(“Work”)!...(read, verse: 4 )…

Ours, involves the furthering,…and/or,…spreading-of: “these-unpopular-truths!”…

Yes, the Son,…had,…His-Work!... Upon, its completion,…it resulted, in: Glorifying-God!...

Note-well, that in,…verse: (5),…Jesus, petitions: His-Father, in Heaven!...

“Glorify-Me, (Jesus-speaking / here), in Your-own-Presence,…(meaning / The-Father’s-Presence)!”…

*(folks, this occurred, in Heaven / upon-Jesus’-Resurrection)*

Yes, before our known,…world, ever-existed; Jesus, was alongside,…His-Father!... Possessing, His-own-level,…of,…Glory!...*(although, Jesus / because of His-Works / has been, exalted; above this / previous-level,…of: Glory)*

As, is also true,…of every, other-entity: present, in Heaven!...

*(friends, Heaven / is wherever: God’s-own-Presence, abides / de-facto)*

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…are those, who know that; everything our Jesus, possesses today,…came, from: His-Father, in Heaven!...(read, John 17: 7 )…

Continuing, to verse: (8),…Jesus, has given us,…the very-words; which His-Father, gave,…Him!...

And, we,…have-in-turn,…(”received”),…this; Son’s-Message!... Yes, we’ve come-to-know,…(“in-truth”),…that, Jesus: came-from-God!...

*(not, that,…Jesus / is God: Himself)*

And, we are that,…(“remnant-class / of believers”),…who-today, in earnest; believe that, The-Father,…sent-forth, His-Son: to us,…here, on Earth!...

Note-well, in verse: (9),…how, Jesus,…says: “I am, (Not),…praying, for the entire-world. But,…(only),…for those, whom,…God, (His-Father): has given, to,…The-Son!”…

Yes, Father-and-Son,…are as,…One!...

But, this refers to,…sharing-the-same,…(“Mindset-and-Mission”)!...

The-Son, has,…come-forth; to give us, “His-Father’s-Word!”…(verse: 14 )…

More, importantly,…please-read: (John 17: 21 )…

Yes, The-Father,…(“abides / spiritually”),…in: The-Son!... And, vice-versa!... And, we,…(who-believe); “may also, be in,…(“them”)!”…

Here, Jesus,…speaks of,…His-Father: and of, Himself,…as,…(“Us”)!...

Yes, they are more-than,…one: in the,…same-person!...(John 17: 21 )…

The, (“Religionist”),…would have you, believe,…otherwise!...

It’s all about, whether or not,…you, (dear-reader and friends); believe that, God,…(“sent-us”): His-Son!...

In the End,…we, shall all be,…One-in-Glory!...(although / yet-future)… read, verse: (22)…

Over-and-over, throughout this entire-chapter,…17 / Jesus, repeats,…Himself!...

The-Father, has given,…His-Son,…Glory!... Why?...

Answer: Because, The-Father,…Loves-His-Son!... (verse: 24 )…

Yes, this,…fact-is-true. Since, before,…our world, was ever,…(“created”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6465
Attachments
115626_th.gif
115626_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
108566_th.gif
108566_th.gif (5.68 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
22656688_1308826572579515_1224177913_n.gif
22656688_1308826572579515_1224177913_n.gif (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1786 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:05 pm

“WORDS,…INSPIRE,…ACTIONS!”…

Friends, Almighty-God,…enjoys, sharing; His attribute, called,…(“Creativity”)!...

Yes, our Creator,…has invoked, us, (humans); with the ability, (and-power), to conceive,…to express-and-enjoy: the very-works, of our own,…hands!...

We,…(“create-things”),…through the use of,…our-thoughts: yes, our-own-words and deeds!...

We, each,…are here, (in this / dispensational-era); to reveal our, creative-ideals!... Unfortunately, because of,…humanity’s-fallen, state of affairs; these bestowed-upon, (“powers”),…are sadly-enough: completely, misused!...

Whether, we’re talking-about a tree,…being planted, from a seed; or a human-being, being conceived from a,…sperm-and-egg: there’s a real, (“creative-principle”), which brings-forth,…Life!...

Often-times, from inside-darkness,…to a new-world,…of: Light!...

Our, living-God, (Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name); has gifted, each-of-us,…with this ability: to create. Haven’t you noticed?... That, many of us,…tend-to-make; the same mistakes, our own parents,…made?...

Why?...

Answer: Typically-and-usually, it’s because we haven’t,…taken-the-time; to develop our-own, (“creativity”)!...

Yes, there are many,…seeds-of-potential; lying dormant, within ourselves. Patterns-and-responses, ready to germinate!...

And, ultimately,…they shall grow, (God-willing); into actual, tangible-experiences. Take this moment, to look around you,…and see, what,…you’ve: (“Created”)!...

Folks,…”Fear”,…is of,…The-Devil… And, it’s born,…out-of-a; lack of true-understanding. Also, many times,…out of, the need,…to control.

And, more importantly,…out-of-the,…very-absence: of Love!...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…often-times, find ourselves,…wading, between; belief-and-disbelief. All, because,…we’re not, taught; the efficacy, of our-own,…God-Given: (“Creative-Potential”)!...

Know this, one-truth. Our very thoughts, unfold-as-words!... And, thereafter,…words-inspire-action!...

All of Creation, began with,…thoughts. As it, proceeded forth,…from, our-own: “Father-of-Light!”…

All, of God’s-own-Thoughts,…there-after, moved-to-becoming,…Words!...

Yes,…”Ask, and you shall receive. Speak, and it shall be done,…unto, you!”…

And, God’s entire,…Creation; is finally-fulfilled,…by-in-and-thru: Deeds!...

This, shared-power,…of,…(“creativity”),…inherent, within us, (humans); is never-really, idle!...

So, let us,…become, aware-of-it. And, use it,…more-constructively. Let us, (stop), using it,…”mindlessly”… Which, only invokes,…fearful-and-unloving, responses; from others!... Amen.

Yes, let us,…(stop),…making excuses, (outside-of-ourselves); which rationally, explains many of our,…daily-challenges. Let’s-Face-Life!...

As we, together,….continue-to-grow,…(“spiritually”)!... Our, over-all-understandings,…will also, evolve.

Let us, never,…(“evade”),…the fact, that; we are made, in the very-image,…and / likeness: of our, living-God!...

We are, creative!...

By, the-very-virtue,…of,…our-own, breath; we find ourselves, closely-linked,…to the mind: of,…Almighty-God!...(Yahweh / His-Infinite-Name)…*(if-you-prefer)*

Don’t limit yourself,…to,…(“ego-based”),…perceptions!... For, they only,…(“adversely-affect”),…both, you; and those, whom,…surround-you.

We’ve, (“created”),…a pretty-ugly-world!... Yes, this is,…most-true!...

Don’t you think, it’s time,…now, that we begin; to change, our thoughts,…to choose, wisely: all of our, words?...

Yes, take-action,…and,…let it be,…for the, better-good; of all,…mankind!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6480
Attachments
117695_th.gif
117695_th.gif (6.05 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 1600 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:45 pm

“WORDS-DESIGNED,…TO,…DEVELOP-DEEDS!”…

Friends, where is our,…Peace?...

No one, seems to possess,…this-posture,…of,…Peace!...

I’m leaning, today,…towards-thinking, that; there’s something which, our human-nature,…(“abhors”): that-being, the very concept of,…(“simplicity”)!...

Yes, take,…Christ’s-Teachings!... For, example:

Many, have perverted-and-twisted,…His-Words!... Causing, millions-of-others,…to, truly,…(“stumble”): over, His-Sayings!...

I-for-one, have worked,…diligently,…over-the-years; to relieve myself, of unnecessary drama,…cluttering, the whole: of my personal-life!...

Not always, have I succeeded,…in achieving, a more tranquil; and simplistic, way. Why?...

Answer: Because, we are all,…human. And, to,…(“err”),…is, indeed: very-much, human.

Our, perfect,…imperfections; often-times, interferes,…with our many,…well-intended: goals!...

How many of you, daily-display,…signs-of-annoyance?...

Praise-God!...(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name)… Life, always provides us,…with, opportunities; however, brief-and-scarce,…they; may appear-to-be,…for making: corrections!...

Today, I choose to realize,…”Publicly”,…that, our living-God: Loves, us,…all. Though,…”truth-be-known”,…not-all, of you: Love, God,…right-back!...

This is, a,…”Simple-Truth!”…

Yes, today,…I accept, the,…(“Simple-Truth”)!... It’s grounded, by my exercised-faith,…in the,…Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…

I’m so, (grateful),…for the knowledge, I’ve been given. Today, I’ve learned to,…”Honor-The-Father!”…

Yes, just like,…The-Son: Honors-His-Father!...

I worship,…(“kneeling”),…to-the-Son,…for, He,…has-taught-me; and now, I understand!...

Folks, our Bible,…walks-us-thru; an-empowerment-workshop. Yes, when studied-well,…you, too; will come-to-realize, that,…The-Son’s-Words: are designed, to develop,…”Trust-and-Truth!”…

But, not with,…regard-to-yourself. No, sir!...

It’s all-about, living-a-lifestyle,…of,…complete-surrender; and of a, total-dependency,…on: His-Father’s-Provisions!...

Something, most-folks,…find, quite,…”irrational”… To say, the least.

There’s only,…One,…Who, is truly,…in, charge!...(Yahweh / if-you-prefer)…

What, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…have-to-share, is always said,…in: Love!...

Dear-reader and friends. Honoring, the very,…”Giver-of-Life”,…is not, as difficult,…as, some-of-you; may think.

I pray, that: “You, come-to-fill,…your-own, information, (void): with knowledge, charged with,…(sober-judgment). Recognizing, that,…society; has-harnessed, your otherwise,…God-Given,…ability-to-become,…(aware): of this,…(Spirit-of-Truth)!”… Amen.

Yes, our,…(“Other,…Comforter”)!...

Who, is leading,…God’s-own, (“chosen-and-destined”); right-into, His-Son’s,…Saving-Sheepfold!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6495
Attachments
24852174_1198980873567531_2277384513177203322_n.jpg
24852174_1198980873567531_2277384513177203322_n.jpg (58.73 KiB) Viewed 1590 times
23795323_1191087454356873_7903644632843825682_n.jpg
23795323_1191087454356873_7903644632843825682_n.jpg (51.03 KiB) Viewed 1590 times
23231412_1178576715607947_758617083092680720_n.jpg
23231412_1178576715607947_758617083092680720_n.jpg (64.66 KiB) Viewed 1590 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:22 pm

“A-PLACE,…AND-POINT,…CALLED-CLARITY!”…

Friends, only when you become,…fully-aware, that,…you-too; are a representative, of our living-God!... Only, then,…will there be; less-foolishness, present in your,…personal-lives!...

I urge you, to examine-yourself,…and to be, well-aware; of the unpleasant-things, about you!...

Folks, all of our experiences,…no matter, how awful,…they appear, to be; are indeed,…(“temporary”)!...

*(especially, when compared to / the timeless-concept: of eternity-itself)*

(“Acceptance”),…of an experience, (referring mostly, to those that / hold, negative-connotations); as being, simply a temporary-situation,…can make it: more palatable, to handle!...

It doesn’t mean, we will not be,…temporarily-angry; frightened, or even,…senseless: at times. It simply means, that we can,…usually-handle, our circumstances; in a much, calmer-manner.

Especially, when,…we, know-that: it’s a temporary, situation!...

(“Acceptance”),…is also, an,…”express-ticket”,…out-of-fear; and away-from, becoming,…”angered”. Accepting, something,…that is happening, in your life; doesn’t mean, that you,…(“approve”),…of: what’s-going-on!...

Nor, does it mean,…that, you’re-not-being,…(“impacted”); in-some-form,…shape-or-way!...

Wise-choices, are,…often-times,…made, from; a position-or-posture, of,…(“detachment”)!...

Emotionally-charged, decisions,…many-times, only,…end-up, as though: nothing, was ever,…gained.

There’s much, wisdom,…inner-strength,…and,…”Tenacity”; just waiting to be, honored. If only, we take a moment,…to respect,…yourself: and others!...

From, the initial-stance,…of,…(“Acceptance”); we can then, choose to demonstrate,…a willingness, to make: a conscious-choice!...

Example: After studying, the Written-Word,…of God / Jehovah: His-Eternal-Name!... I’ve, personally decided to,…(“accept”); the contents, of this,…”Bound-Book!”…

Yes, the very One,…we call: The-Bible!...

*(this, takes-me-back / to the year: 2001)*

There are others, who have,…(“accepted”),…not-to-believe, this,…Book’s-Contents!...

These, also,…have, made,…their-own: conscious-decisions!...

And, in turn,…I-for-one,…can, respect-that-choice / although: I don’t, concur…*(with-these-others)*

I-for-one, have learned,…to develop,…the necessary, inward-strength,…and / courage; (“spiritually-speaking”), to continue, living through,…this-right,…of others: to freely-choose, their own path!...*(without / blaming-them)*

God, will be the,…ultimate,…Judge!... Amen.

I also, acknowledge that,…there are, needs-and-circumstances; other-than, my own,…out-there!...

I’ve chosen, to follow,…Jesus’-submissive,…(“strategy”)!... And, it’s worked,…quite-well / for my own: protection-and-salvation!... Amen.

And, I’ve done so,…without-stepping-on,…anyone’s: toes!...

Yes, The-Son’s-Message,…has, empowered me,…to,…(“divorce-myself”); from, worldly-needs,…and: practices!...

And, today,…I live,…(“totally-dependent”),…on the: Will-of-God!...

For, I’m also convinced,…that, only,…God, knows; what’s-best, for me,…when: all-ends-meet!... Amen.

Yes,…I, today,…(“accept”),…the reality, of my: personal-life!...

Which, involved,…moving-and-changing / from where, I-once-stood: to where, I today,…stand-firmly!...

Yes, Jesus,…(“accepts”),…you!... As-you-are!...

But, also,…know-that,…He, (Jesus); is determined, to,…move-you-forward: to-another-place, and stance!...

Yes, to another,…place-and-point / of more: “spiritual-clarity!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6510
Attachments
111118_th.gif
111118_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
14141673_901290143336607_511813425260500504_n.jpg
14141673_901290143336607_511813425260500504_n.jpg (69.69 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
20139648_1118746488257637_1667791169164570974_n.jpg
20139648_1118746488257637_1667791169164570974_n.jpg (19.77 KiB) Viewed 1586 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:14 pm

“WHAT,…REALLY,…MATTERS?”…

Friends, whatever you say,…to yourself, today; let-it-be, something,…really-good!...

Remember, the most important,…(“Victory”),…has already, been won. We, (who-believe), possess alongside the Son-of-God,…Eternal-Life!...

Because, of Jesus’ already accomplished deeds,…we will see; our promised, eternal-tomorrows!...

It’s absolutely necessary, that we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); don’t ever forget, this one-truth. Among, your other responsibilities,…today; won’t you stop, for just a moment?... And, truly reflect on this,…free-gift!...

Yes, a God-Given-Gift,…to all, who-believe. Weed-out, all other negative-chatter. And, have the Love of God’s-Son,…enter-and-race, through; your own, hearts-and-minds!...

Yes, you’re really-worth-it!...*(says, our Father-and-Son)*

So, water your thirsty-spirit. Take the steps, to affirm your spot,…in this place, called: (“Eternity”)!...

Put-aside, the many criticisms-and-judgments,…you may have-heard; of others, who surround your every-day!...

And, keep-track of,…(“every-word”),…this, Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth): has-ever-spoken!... For, only,…His-Sayings: hold any, true-lasting-value,…and, real-worth!...

Your mind, is indeed, a very-powerful-thing. Never-you-mind, those who,…speak-in-anger,…and, in-fear; because of their own, pain-and-ignorance!...

Only, our Lord and Saviour,…should leave, you,…with; lasting-impressions. Whereas, the words,…which-our-world,…speaks; only become, weeds. Entangling, your otherwise,…clear, thought-process!...

God’s-Truth, as spoken,…by-in-and-thru, (His-Son); can never be, altered. Know what, the Son,…has said; about, His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

And, affirm it,…as often,…as: possible!...

This, is truly,…all-that-really,…matters!...

Dear-reader and friends, if you do,…no-other-thing; you owe it, to yourselves to,…constructively: study, God’s-Word!...

Don’t deprive yourselves, of reading. Measure-twice, and cut-once. Any carpenter, would advice. Focus, most on what,…Jesus,…says; and not, so much,…on what,…the other, writers; quoted in our Bible, are saying: about,…(“Who”),…Jesus, is!...

Everyone’s entitled, to their,…(“inspired-opinions”),…written-down: on paper / scrolls!...

Let your, inner-faith, (“shoot-forth”),…into this, very-real-realm.

Although, invisible to our,…naked-eyes. Become, that positive-energy,…which fills, every room; you enter!...

Let, the Son-of-God,…seep-into; your-very-being!...

Years, we’ve,…spent-in-battle, with others; making, no-good-sense,…in-the-end. Words, are so,…very-important, to our; personal-lives!...

Whether, written-or-spoken… Words, determine,…what-position; we will hold,…in this: present-life. And, more importantly,…where, we; shall-be-positioned, in the,…(“here-after”)!... Amen.

So, begin to,…speak-words,…of,…”Truth-and-Love!”…

Yes,…(“build-up”),…and stop,…tearing-down: others!...

And, every,…(“good-thing”),…shall come, into,…existence: as a direct-result.

Counter-act, everything that,…has-ever-been, said; about, you,…from others. All, unpleasant-things,…become; a thing, of the past…

I-for-one, have been a,…true-late-bloomer!... In, many-aspects.

But, never-the-less,…”The-Last, shall be,…First: inside this, Kingdom-of-God!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6525
Attachments
339742_th.gif
339742_th.gif (7.71 KiB) Viewed 1577 times
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 1577 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1577 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:51 pm

“WE-ARE-MORE,…THAN,…MERE-SERVANTS!”…

Friends, I pray that: “You, come-to-develop,…the ability; not only, to choose. But, also be,…well-able, to hear; clearly. Yes, the (whisperings), of both,…your,…heart-and-mind!”… Amen.

For, it is,…up-to-us, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); to choose, the guiding-and-protecting,…principles; found only, inside the very pages,…of-our: Bible!...

Often-times, the very pace,…we, ourselves,…set-forth; impedes the ability, to,…(“weigh”): all the possible, alternatives.

Let’s remember, that Jesus,…calls us, more-than-servants: we are, His-Brethren!...

For, He,…states that: “The servant, doesn’t necessarily,…always-know; the coming-and-going,…nor,…all-the-doings,…of: his-or-her, Master!”…

But, in contrast,…we-are-those, whom: Jesus, calls,…His-Brethren!...

Yes,…His-Family-Members,…(“well-informed”); of our Lord’s,…coming-and-going: as well, of all,…His-Doings!... Amen.

Our, often-times,…(“self-imposed / busyness”); inhibits us, (mainly, spiritually-speaking), from otherwise, evaluating,…the possible, consequences: of our, decision-making!...

(“Forced-choices”), many times,…lead, only to: dead-ends!...

On the, other-hand. Clearly-focused-choices, are typically grounded,…in-the-trust: of the, “Holy-Spirit!”…

*(a third-and-separate / Divine-Entity: appointed as, our,…”Other-Comforter”)*

Yes, this,…”Spirit-of-Truth”,…sent-down, to us, (by, Jesus): in God’s-Name, of,…Jehovah!...

This, very,…Spirit; reveals many, inner-knowing. And, with this given-wisdom,…we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); are led, into endless,…(“Triumphant,…Victories”)!...

Success, is defined by,…spending-more-time; honoring this,…(“Other,…Helper”)!...

A higher-level, of spiritual-understanding,…ultimately, results; affecting the overall, viewpoints,…of-our,…entire: lifestyle!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends. Make this, conscious-decision and effort,…in choosing; another-way. Demonstrate, to your,…Creator; your-very-own, willingness to,…(“surrender”),…this-thing, called: Pride!”… Amen.

For, (“Pride”),…has no, lasting-purpose. It doesn’t,…(“Fit”),…into, God’s-Plan; for your individual, household.

The world, teaches,…otherwise!...

But, we worship the,…”Son-of-God!”… Who, has,…(“overcome / this-present-world”)…Amen.

All its, inhabitants, (generally-speaking),…work-with-pride. Humanity, worships the workmanship,…of-our-own; hands!...

All the while, we forget,…Who,…created, us, (humans); bestowing upon us, this very,…(”gift-of-creativity”)!...

Be aware, of your,…”futile-patterns”… And, choose to,…no-longer, embrace: them.

Choice,…(“spiritual-growth”),…over,…(“sensual-stagnation”)!...

This, appointed,…”Holy-Spirit”,…will support, your new-decision, (to-take-a / submissive-posture): to become a,…”servant-of-all”…

New, lessons-of-love,…will be, revealed. Yes, to you,…(who-believe); move-forward, in these truths,…gently-and-lovingly.

In closing: I-publicly-pronounce. That, as for me,…and-my-household: we-choose-Christ!... Amen.

The-Father’s-Joy, today,…fills, my-every-aspect: of being. As, the Son’s-Love,…sustains, me: daily!...

For, this,…I-am-grateful… Today, I have been taught,…(by, Jesus’-Words); that-there, is but,…only: One-Power and One-Presence!...

Yes, operating,…in me,…and: in-all-things, called,…(“good”)!...

Yes, The-Father’s-Love!... It’s present, in my,…mind; my body and all of my,…life’s-affairs!... Amen.

I,…(unlike, what the world / teaches; with regard, to “self-help-book”); have freely, chosen to be,…(“sustained”): by-our-Creator!...

And, I personally,…(“resist”),…the exercising of,…(“personal-power”).

As, I’ve learned to,…(”surrender-my-all”),…and,…exercise-instead; a life-style, of,…(“total-dependency”): upon the very,…”Giver-of-Life!”…

Yahweh / if-you-prefer!...

This, I’ve learned to do,…by, following; His, only-begotten,…Son!...(Jesus-the-Christ)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6540
Attachments
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1575 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1575 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 1575 times