Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 15, 2019 4:27 pm

“WE-DO-THIS,…WITH-MUCH-JOY!”…

Friends, for centuries,…now; millions of people, have been led-away, (from-real-truth): by diverse-and-strange, teachings!...(please-read, Hebrews 13: 9 ).

We-too, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), must also go,…(“outside-the-camp”): and bear, much reproach,…as-our, Lord!...(also, endured).

In, other-words,…don’t seek, only,…the approval; of those, who are already,…of: (“the-household-of-faith”)!...

Go,…(“outside”),…your, churches; your-chapels, your-temples, your-synagogues,…your-mosques, and: your-monasteries!... (verse: 13 ).

And,…(“teach”),…real-truths!... (“Reproach”),…will-be-expected. Why?...

Answer: Because, our message,…is-most-unpopular. Yes, it stands-against,…the very, (“mainstream”); teachings of this, present-and-perverted,…world: with its, putrid-principles!...

What, we truly,…seek,…is, (yet-future)!...(verse: 14 ).

Folks, the,…(“fruit”),…of-our-lips,…is-the, acknowledging; of this precious-name, of,…Jesus!...

By-in-and-thru, this Name,…we, (who-believe); continually, offer-up a,…(“spiritual-sacrifice”),…of praise, unto: Jesus’-own-God!... And, Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His-Eternal-Name)…

Please-read, (Hebrews 13: 15 )…

To you, (“spiritual-leaders”), give your congregations,…(“real-truth”)!... Remember, it’s your,…pastors, preachers-and-priests; who-will, have to give an,…account: for their actions.

Yes, these are those,…whom, God,…(“holds”): accountable, the most!...

So, lead-your-flocks,…(“faithfully”)!... Just, like the Son,…has-been,…(“Faithful”)!... With regard, to,…”His-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen.

Let them, all,…(“DO-THIS,…WITH,…MUCH-JOY”)!... Please-read, (Hebrews 13: 17 )…

Pray, for me,…(dear-reader and friends)!... For, I am also-sure,…that, I maintain; a very-clear, conscience. Desiring, only what is seen,…as,…(“Honorable”): in God’s-own-Eyes!...(verse: 18 ).

May, our living-God,…continue, to equip,…you, (the-believer); with everything,…(“good”): that-you, may do,...("in-the-end"),…always, His-Will…

May, He, (meaning, God); by-in-and-thru, His-Son,…work-with-you; what is, (“pleasing”),…in, God’s-Sight!...

Yes, we are those,…willing-vessels; lending ourselves, to do,…always: what-is-right!... And, what is,…(“pleasing”),…to-our: Creator!...

Never, forget to count,…it,…all: JOY!... When, you meet,…(“trials”),…of, various-kinds!...(read, James 1: 2 ).

For, we know-that,…the,…(“testing”),…of our, exercised-faith,...produces; a-great-deal,...of,…(“steadfastness”)!...

And, when our,…(“steadfastness”),…has-come, to its,...("full-effect"),…we, (who-believe); shall be found,...(“perfect-and-complete”)!...

Yes, lacking-in-nothing!...(read, James 1: 4 ).

Always,…(“content”),…despite, our immediate; circumstances - and/or – situations!...

I pray, that you,…realize-this-truth!...

Almighty-God, gives,…(“wisdom”),…to all, who,…in-earnest; (“implores”), God,…for-it. Yes, our living-God,…(“gives-generously”); to all, and without,…any: reproach!...(verse: 5 ). Amen.

But, always ask,…in,…Faith!... Never, doubting!... Never, wavering!... Those, who-doubt,…are like, the waves; of the sea. They are found, tossed,…(“to-and-fro”); by-the-wind.

These, very same,…cannot, ever-expect; to receive, anything,...from,…God!...(read, James 1: 6-7 ).

Guard-against, becoming,…(“double-minded”),…and,…(“unstable”); in all, of your,...ways!...(verse: 8 ).

(“Blessed”),…is,…he-or-she; who remains, (“steadfast”): under-trials!... For, these-are-those,…who, will receive; their own,...(“crown-of-life”)!...

Yes, God,…has-promised,…(“eternal-life”); to those, who,…truly: Love-Him!...

Like, the Son,…Loves-His-Father!... Amen. (read, James 1: 12 )…

Note-well, when reading,…verse: (13)…

God, cannot be,…(“tempted”),…with, evil. At the same-time, we know-that,…our, Jesus; was indeed, (“tempted”),…forty-days,...and,...forty-nights: by the Devil…

Once-again, we find here,…("yet-another"), fine-example; that Jesus, cannot be,…God: Himself!...

*(as-so-many, erroneously,…believe)*

In closing, I return,...to how,…I had, started. Beware, of,…(“diverse-and-strange”),…teachings!...(read, Hebrews 13: 9 )…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7095
Attachments
106416_th.gif
106416_th.gif (6.86 KiB) Viewed 595 times
the-ferris-wheel-of-life-221942592-474x300.jpg
the-ferris-wheel-of-life-221942592-474x300.jpg (74.54 KiB) Viewed 595 times
28468250_203154457105293_1503918693847518920_n.jpg
28468250_203154457105293_1503918693847518920_n.jpg (48.63 KiB) Viewed 595 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 17, 2019 4:33 pm

“SO-IN-LOVE,…SOWING-LOVE!”…

Friends, my own,…(“personal-convictions”),…is-what, brings me; to draw-near, to this,…Son-of-God!...(Jesus-the-Nazarene).

If you, (“dodge”), the Bible,…then; the Bible,…can’t-convict-you!...

Hence, you’ll never,…(“really”),…come-to-know, what aspects; of your own, life,…needs: changing!...

Many, believe that,…they, aren’t in; any-need, of change!... And, that,…they-are-managing, their own; concepts of reality, just-fine,…all: by-themselves!...

And, so,…to-these, very same; I have nothing, to share. No, nothing to really-add,…nothing. Unless, of course,…by, their-own-admission; they willingly, bring themselves,…into: the very,…(“light-of-truth”)!...

Yes, we are all,…(“wretched-sinners”)!...

Me, included. Never think, that I write,…these-passages,…believing, that, I’ve somehow; surpassed, triumphed, overcome,…and: (“vindicated”),…myself!...

All the contrary, is,…most-true. I’m just, as guilty,…(if not, guiltier), than; most-of-you, reading,…the-stuff: I write!…

It’s only, thru,…(“convictions”),…that-we, can; in earnest, thereafter,…begin, to search: for real-substance, in our,…lives.

Why, am-I-here,…doing; what-I-do?...

Answer: I’m here, not only, for you,…(dear-reader); but, I’m also,…here, for my own: (“spiritual”),…edification-and-healing!... Amen.

And, with that said,…I’ll, move-on: to my, topic-at-hand!...

Today’s passages, is titled:

(“SO-IN-LOVE,…SOWING-LOVE”)!...

Folks, we are those,…(“doers”),…please-read, (James 1: 25 )…

Yes,…(“Blessed”),…in-all,…of-our-doing!... Note-well, how the,…(“Religious”),…are-deemed; as being, “totally-and-completely”,…(“worthless”)…(read, verse: 26 ).

Yes,…the,…(“doers”),…keep-themselves, unstained; from the present, system-of-things!...

We strive, in,…(“abstaining”),…and/or,…partaking,…in the, very-things; which this world, considers,…(“rich-in-virtue”)!... (read, verse: 27 ).

My beloved, brothers-and-sisters,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His-Excellent-Name); has chosen, the,…(“very-poor”),…in this, world. And, has made them,…(“rich-in-faith”)!...

And,…also,…(“heirs”),…of: His-Kingdom!...

*(of which, the Son / is appointed, King: presiding-and-ruling, over,…David’s-Throne)*

This-Truth, He,…(God),…has-promised, to those,…who: Love-Him!...(please-read, James 2: 5 ).

Tell-me,…(dear-reader and friends),…do you, Love: God?...

*(as the Son, Loves,…God)*

Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Friends, God’s-Mercy,…(“triumphs”),…over, His,…very: Judgment!...

So, (“show-mercy”),…unto-others,…so, that,…your-own, God; can consider you, come-your-own,…Judgment-Day!...(verse: 13 ).

What, (“good”), is it,…my-brethren; if someone, says that,…he-or-she: has faith. But, does,…(Not),…have-works?...

Can, such-a-faith,…save-them?... (read, James 2: 14 ).

What, (“good”), is-it,…if,…(“faith-and-works”),…don’t-walk, hand-in-hand; together. Each-and-every,…day?...

That’s-right!... Faith, by itself,…(“If”),…it does, not-have-works,…is-indeed; completely, dead!... In, its-own-tracks!...(read, James 2: 17 ).

We are those, who,…(“show”),…our-Faith,…(“by-our-works”)!...(verse: 18 ).

Even, the,…very,…(“demons-believe”),…that, our God,…is-but: One!... And, they-do,…(“shudder”)!...(verse: 19 ).

Guard-against, being shown,…that,…your-faith,…(apart-from-works); is totally-useless!...(verse: 20 ).

Our,…(“Patriarch-Abraham”),…was,…(“justified”),…by-his-works; when he, (“offered-up”), his only-son,…(“Isaac”): on that, altar!...(read, James 2: 21 ).

So, are we,…(“who-believe”),…also,…(“justified”),…by, Jesus’-own-works!...

(“Completed”),…on that, horrendous,…Roman-Stake!...

Yes, our exercised-faith,…becomes, (“justified-and-completed”),…by; our-works!...(read, James 2: 22 ).

It’s why, Jesus’-last-words,…were: (“It,…is,…Finished”)!...

What, was it,…that,…was-finished?...

Answer: The,…(“Work”),…which, His-Father; commissioned the Son, to accomplish!...

That’s-right!... We are all,…(“justified”),…by-our-works.

And,…(Not),…by,…(“faith-alone”)!...(verse: 24 ).

As our,…(“physical”),…body,…apart from, the,…(“spirit”),…is; completely-and-totally, Dead!... So, also,…is,…(“Faith”),…apart-from-works,…Dead!...(read, James 2: 26 ).

Those of you, who,…(“teach-others”),…will be,…(“judged”); with much-greater,…strictness!...(read, James 3: 1 ).

Let us,…all,…(“guard”),…our-tongues. It cannot, be-bridled,…nor,…really-tamed. And, often-times,…remains, constantly,…a,…(“restless-evil”)!...

Yes, our-tongues,…tend-to-be,…full-of-deadly,…(“poison”)!...(read, James 3: 8 ).

Note-well, how our,…Apostle-James,…just-like, Paul, John,…and, so,…many-others, (in the, first-century, churches); all-knew, the real-distinction,…and,…(“difference”),…existent: between the Father, and His-Son!...

*(our Lord, Jesus-the-Christ)*…

(“AND”),…the Father!...(read, James 3: 9 )…

May-we, by our,…(“good-conduct”),…show our,…(“works”)!... And, in the,…(“meekness”),…of,…wisdom!...(read, James 3: 13 ).

This word,…(“meekness”),…is-truly, defined: as possessing, the ability to,…(“long-suffer”),…many-things, (if-not / all-things)!...

Yes, (“God’s-Wisdom”),…doesn’t come, to us,…easily!... Not, without us,…first,…demonstrating, some degree; of worthiness,…(“called / works”)!...

And, done so,…in,…(“meekness”)!...

Yes, ours-is-indeed,…a long,…and-winding,…road.

And, to you,…who, demonstrate,…(“selfish-ambitions”); know-that, your hearts-and-minds,…don’t hold,…any, (“real-truth”): what-so-ever!... Amen. (read-well, James 3: 14 ).

Many, are those,…who,…(“profess”),…to-be-wise. And, that,…(God),…actually, (“speaks”),…to-them. And, these very same,…tend-to-celebrate,…one-another.

Within, their,…(“tightly-knitted-circles”)!...

With, much,…(“Falsehood”),…being-that-thread; holding the fabric, of their many,…fabricated-fables!...

Often-times, awarding, each-other,…with great,…(“pomp-and-pageantry”)!... Earthly, unspiritual-and-demonic,…is, their,…(“wisdom”)!...(read, James 3: 15 ).

Because of,…(“jealousy-and-selfish / ambition”),…our world, still-remains,…in a,…state-of-complete: disarray!...

Yes, (“very-vile”),…humanity, has become. With, all-of-its,…putrid-principles,…and,…pagan-practices!...(read, James 3:16 ).

A,…(“Harvest-of-Righteousness”),…which-deals,…and,…has-to-do, much-about ; having-faith. Must, be first,…(“sown-in-peace”),…by those; who-actually, are the,…(“peacemakers”)!... Amen. (verse: 18 ).

Just beware, the,…(“False-Christ”),…comes-first!... He’s called,…the,…(“Spurious-Christ”)!...

Claiming, a-world-wide,…(“peace”)!...

One, that has,…(“never-really”),…been, in existence; since the very,…(“first-pair”),…was-ousted: from, that,…”Garden-of-Eden”!...

Peace, Peace,…Peace!...

Shall soon, be the,…(“actual-cry”),…and-order,…of-each-day!... But, this,…supposed-peace, will be; very-superficial. Convincing, the multitudes.

Brief, in its,…duration. Followed, by an,…unexpected,…(“Shaking”),… of-both,…Heaven-and-Earth!... Yes, the return,…of-our: Lord-and-Saviour!...

It’s just, around the corner,…folks!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7380
Attachments
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (186.15 KiB) Viewed 582 times
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 582 times
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 582 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 20, 2019 3:29 pm

“JUST-DO,…THE,…RIGHT-THING!”…

Friends, why, aren’t many, of our prayers,…being-answered?...

Answer: Because, we tend to ask,…(“wrongly”); with the majority, of the time,…having to do: with spending it, on our passions.

We worry, so-much,…always, working-out-ways; on how, to be,…better-accepted: by others.

All-the-while, not realizing that,…whoever, wishes; to be a friend, of this present-world,…makes, him-or-herself: an enemy-of-God!...(read, James 4: 4 ).

He, (meaning, God), yearns,…(“jealously”),…over-the-spirit, (meaning, you-and-me: dear-reader); whom God, has-made. Yes, He,…desires-most; to indwell, in us…(verse: 5 ).

Yes, our Creator,…desires-most, to be; as though, we were all,…One!... With, each and every one,…of, us-humans. A very-special-part, of His,…entire,…Creation.

As, He,…(God),…is,…One; with His-Son!... And, the Angelic-Realm,…is-also,…as: One!... With, our,…”Father-of-Lights!”…

Note-well, the difference. In,…(James 3: 14 )…

We are forewarned, against possessing,…(“bitter-jealousy”). And, self-ambition,…should, not-reside; inside our very, hearts-and-minds.

Yet, God,…is, also,…(“jealously-yearning”),…to, (“indwell”); with our-own, (“spirit”)!...

So, what’s-the-difference?...

Answer: In the case, of God,…He,…holds-the-right; to claim, all-that,…is, truly: His!...

Meaning, humanity, (as-a-whole),…belongs, to God!... That’s-right!... We humans, happen to have been,…(“created”),…in-the-very; image of our, living-God!...

The,…(“Potter”),…owns-the-clay. And, He,…owns-the-right; to mold-and-shape, each vessel,…as, He,…God: so, wishes.

In His,…just-and-loving,…ways; He, (God),…has, risked-it-all. Giving you, not-only the,…(“gift-of-life”). But, also,…the special-gift, of: (“free-will-choice”)!...

When, we demonstrate,…(“no-love”),…toward, our Creator!... This, in itself,…(“speaks-volumes”),…of,…our-own; selfishness.

We, would be,…consider,…(“robots”),..if, Love,…was-indeed: forced-upon-us. All the contrary, is most true. We are, (instructed and/or commanded), to,…Love!... One-another!...

The Son-of-God, (Jesus),…left us, with this: (“command and/or demand”)!... That, we,…(“His-Faithful-Followers”),…Love!...

Yes, one-another. As, He,…has, Loved,…us!... This,…(“Love”),…Jesus, Himself; learned-and-received, from His own God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His-Mighty-Name).

It’s the Father, Who,…(“indwells”),…with the, very-spirit: of His, only-begotten,…Son!...

As, we, (who-believe),…also, accepted this,…(“indwelling”): of Jesus!... In our, hearts-and-minds. Freely-and-willingly.

So, in the end,…it’s-okay, to,…(“jealously-yearn”),…to, dwell-in-love; with another, (“spirit”)!...

What’s,…(Not),…okay; is to demonstrate, (“bitter-jealousy”)!... Against, one-another. Do you, see the difference?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

One,…(“type-of-jealousy”),…despises. While the other,…(“type-of-jealousy”),…yearns-to-acquire!...

One, is rooted in,…(“hate, envy-and-discord”)!... While the other, is rooted,…in,…Love!...(read, James 4: 5 ).

Ours, is a,…(“just”),…God!... He, already,…Loves, you!... How, so?...

Answer: He’s, already given you,…(“life-itself”)!...

Now, it’s up-to-us,…to,…draw-near; to this living-God!... He, will take,…just, as many,…steps, toward you; as you, are willing to take,…toward: Him!...(read, James 4: 8 ).

Only, the truly,…(“humbled-at-heart”),…shall-be,…(“exalted”)!...(verse: 10).

Our very-lives, are but,…a vapor. Brief, in its,…duration. Appearing, for a little-while,…and-then,…we: vanish!...(verse: 14 ).

Let us, (stop-boasting), in our,…(“arrogance”)…(verse: 16 ).

In closing, if we don’t,…(“JUST-DO,…THE,…RIGHT-THING”),…in the end; it will be, counted unto us,…as: sin!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7365
Attachments
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 570 times
PIC-308.jpg
PIC-308.jpg (37.52 KiB) Viewed 570 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 570 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 20, 2019 4:07 pm

“HERE’S-WHERE,…YOU’LL,…FIND-US!”…

Friends, we must be,…(“patient”),…in-our-sufferings. Establish your, hearts-and-minds,…in this, one-truth!...

Jesus, returns!... And, He will,…(Not),…tarry!...(please-read, James 5: 7-8 ).

As an example, of the necessary,…suffering-and-patience, (brothers-and-sisters / of our faith); take a good-look, at our prophets-of-old.

Who, all spoke, in the,…Glorious-Name,…of: Jehovah, (and/or, Yahweh: if-you-prefer)…(verse: 10 ).

Our living-God, truly is,…compassionate-and-merciful. Blessed, was,…(“Job”),…for, his-own: (“steadfastness”)!...(read, James 5: 11 ).

James, was,…(“enlightened-by-God”),…when, he shared; this important, truth:

“A multitude, of-our-own,…(sins),…are, cleansed-and-forgiven,…when-we-dare,…to, bring-back; a sinner,…from, his-or-her,…(wandering-will)!”...

So, don’t stand,…idle!... Do your part, and help,…(“usher-in”),…others. Into, our Lord’s,…own,…(“Saving-Sheepfold”)!...

Yes, the,…(“Harvest-is-Great”)!... Yet, the laborers,…remain,…but-a-few. Our Apostle-Peter, speaks-about, a necessary,…(“Obedience”),…which, must: take-place.

Yes, to be,…(“sanctified – and/or – set-apart”),…we, must-first-learn; to obey, God’s-Son!...(please-read, 1st Peter 1: 2 ).

Yes, according to the,…(“foreknowledge-of-God”),…this must, be-so!...

It is, God’s-own,…(“set-forth-terms”); that demands, our-listening,…to: His-Son’s-Message!...(with regard, to: His-Father’s-Kingdom)…

Note-well, how our, Apostle-Peter,…(just like, Paul),…knew-that, Jesus-of-Nazareth; has a God,…(“AND”): a Father-in-Heaven!...(read, 1st Peter 1: 3 ).

How many of you, have,…(“Blessed”),…God, today?...

“Blessed”, be the God,…(“AND”),…Father: of our Lord, Jesus-Christ!”…(verse: 3 ).

There’s an,…(“eternal-inheritance”),…being-kept, in Heaven; for you, (who-believe). One, that is,…imperishable, undefiled-and-unfading.

Which, will be,…(“brought-down”),…as, the,…”New-Jerusalem”,…descends, from: Heaven-to-Earth!...(as-promised)… Yet, future!... (verse: 4 ).

It is, God’s-Will,…that-we, occupy,…this, “New-Earth”,…promised,…(“eternally”)!... Our bodies, will take-up, (or-be-given), a different-and-incorruptible,…existence: and/or composition.

Only, a select-group, (144,000),…specifically,…will become, part: of God’s-New-Heavenly, Government!...

Partaking, in,…(“elite-tasks”). Assigned-and-elected, by God,…Himself. These, very same,…will partake, in God’s-own,…(“cabinet”)!...

Do we, not-have,…a President?... Also, a,…Vice-President?...

Is there, not,…an executive, a judicial,…and,…a legislative-branch; of government, inside,…our-own,…land?...

Yes, the,…(“celestial-realm”),…is-much, the same. God, Loves,…communion-and-company.

And, so,…many-are-those,…who, surround,…Him!... Since,…yester-years. Yes, since,…days-of-old.

Since, yesterday, today and forever,…more!... Amen.

12,000 x 12 tribes of Israel = 144,000

Specially-selected, individuals. Whose, loyalty-and-servitude,…to, God’s-Cause; have proven, (“bar-none”),...most-worthy!...

While, the rest of us,…shall remain,…right-down-here!...

“Thy-Will, be done. On Earth, as-it-is,…in,…Heaven!”… Amen.

Folks, it is because,…of-our-faith,…that, we are being,…(“guarded-by-God”)!... For, a Salvation!... Ready, to be revealed,…in the, not-too-distant,…future…(read, 1st Peter 1: 5 ).

All done, according to,…God’s-Great-Mercy!...(read, 1st Peter 1: 3 ).

That’s-right!... Although, (for-a-little-while), we find ourselves,…grieving; by our, various-trials. In, these-truths,…you will find; us,…(“rejoicing”)!...(read, verse: 6 ).

In closing, just know that,…God,…needs to,…(“tests”); the very,…”genuineness-of-faith”.

In the end, although,…(“tested”),…by, His-Purifying-Fires!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), shall prove,…to be,…more-precious-than: fine-gold, indeed!...(verse: 7 ). Amen.

(“HERE’S-WHERE,…YOU’LL,…FIND-US”)!...

Yes, we-will-be,…(“those”),…praising, glorifying-and-honoring; the very-appearing, (or-revelation), of our,…Christ-Jesus!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7350
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 568 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 568 times
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg (75.79 KiB) Viewed 568 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 20, 2019 5:08 pm

“GOD-REVEALS-JESUS,…FOR,…OUR-SAKE!”…

Yes, friends. We are those, that,…though, we have,…not-yet, seen: Jesus!... We, Love,…Him!... That’s-right!...

Although, we,…(“right-now”),…don’t see, our: Lord-and-Saviour!... We, (His-Faithful-Followers), believe in Him!...(please-read, 1st Peter 1: 8 ).

And, we indeed,…(“rejoice”)!...

It’s-truly-an,…”inexpressible”,…(“Joy”)!... One, filled with,…Glory!...

For, we-know-that,…the outcome, of-our-faith,…is: (“eternal-salvation”)!... Amen. (read, verse: 9 ).

Our, (“prophets-of-old”),…searched, long-and-wide; inquiring carefully, all-that-was,…prophesied; about-this, soon-to-come,…(“Messiah”)!...(verse: 10 ).

They knew, He,…would be,…(“sent”),…to us. As-a-result, of,…(“God’s-Good-Grace”)!...

Just like, it was,…for-them,…it-still-remains, true; for us, today!...

It’s been revealed, to us,…(“who-believe”); that, we are,…(Not): serving-ourselves.

No, sir!... But, rather,…all-those, who stand; still-today, as the unbelieving,…and/or: the very, undecided.

Note-well, in,…(1st Peter 1: 12 )…

That, the,…Holy-Spirit,…(“was-sent”): from Heaven!... This, denotes that,…(“He”),…is-indeed: an-entity, unto,…Himself!...

Yes, (“apart-and-separate”),…from, the Father: and, His-Son!...

Sent, by whom?...

Answer: By God!...

Yes, God,…in the,…”Old-Testament”,…(“sent”),…this, Holy-Spirit; down-to-Earth, to accomplish,…(“various-tasks”),…at: differing-times.

This, (“third-and-separate”),…entity; has always, fulfilled,…(“specially-assigned”),…commissions!...

He, was responsible,…for,…(“enlightening”),…the chosen, prophets-of-old; as they, (“brought-forth”),…God’s-own-Messages,…(“verbatim”)!...

In turn, these prophets,…(“resonated”),…to-the-people: God’s-Commands!...(read, 1st Peter 1: 20 ).

When Jesus,…(in the, New-Testament),…ascended, back-up,…to,…His-Father, in Heaven, (upon, Jesus’-own-Resurrection); the Son-of-God, made a promise!...

That,…(“Another-Comforter”),…would be,…(“sent”)!...

Clearly, this,…(“separates”),…all-three-entities!...

And, with,…(“much-permanence”),…this,…”Holy-Spirit”; has remained, down-here,…on Earth!...

Guiding, instructing-and-protecting,…us,…into; all-truths!...(until, the return, of our: Lord-and-Saviour)…

I personally, believe-that,…the,…(“proper-name”),…of,…this,…(“Spirit”); has been, (“lost”),…(“misappropriated”),…and/or,…(“hidden-for-ages”): by the,…“Religionists!”…

This,…(“Other-Comforter”),…has led,…us, (who-believe); unto many, unpopular-truths.

Much, against the,…(“mainstream-current”),…of,…worldly-churches; and their,…(erroneously-taught),…”doctrines-of-devils!”…

This,…(“Spirit”),…has, taught us,…(“things”),…into, which: Angels, long-to-look!...(read, 1st Peter 1: 12 ).

Yes, this,…(“specially-selected”),…and,…”High-Ranking-Spirit”; prepares our mind, as we continually,…(“study”),…God’s-Word!... (for-action)…

The,…very, “Grace-of-God”,…will-be-revealed; upon the return, of,…His-Son!...(verse: 13 ).

This is, what-we,…(“fully-hope”),…in!...

Yes, an-event,…(“yet-future”)!... Although, drawing ever-nearer,…by each; passing-moment.

We-are-those, who,…(“have learned”),…to, no-longer-conform; to the passions, of our,…former-ignorance!...(read, 1st Peter 1: 14 ).

He, Who,…calls-us, (meaning, God); by-in-and-thru, His-Son,…(Jesus): is most, Holy!...

And, He,…demands, that-we-too,…become, Holy!...(so, set-yourselves-apart)…

His,…(“Holiness”),…prohibits, God,…from, otherwise: entering our present,…(“putrid-and-fallen”),…planet!...

His,…(“Holiness”),…prohibits, Him; from otherwise, making presence,…in, any situation,…which-might: defile, His-own,…Purity!...

Hence-forth, God,…has-always-used,…many,…(“Mediators”)!... To reach-out, to mankind,…as-a-whole.

Yes, (“loyal-and-trustworthy”),…believers-and-servants. Who, relay,…God’s, (“verbatim”),…Messages!...

Angels, prophets-of-old,…and even,…His: only-begotten-Son!...

Note-well, it is the,…(“Father’),…to,…Whom: we should, call-out!...(read, 1st Peter 1: 16 ).

It’s Who, the Son,…(Jesus),…always,…(“called-out”),…to:

“Father, forgive them. For, they-know-not,…what-they-do!”… Amen.

This,…(“Majesty-on-High”),…Judges, (“impartially”)!...

For, He,…(Almighty-God),…is,…(Not): a respecter, of persons.

And, He,…(“Judges”),…according to, each person’s,…deeds!... So, conduct yourselves,…(“accordingly”)!...

Be, conscious, of your behavior. All throughout, this-brief-time,…that we, occupy; this present, dispensational-era!...(verse: 17 ).

Jesus, was,…(“fore-known”),…before the very, foundations; of this known, world. By,…Whom?... And,…Why?...

Answer: Because, Jesus,…was, God’s,…(“first-born”),…of: God’s-entire-Creation!...(verse: 20 ).

The Angels, thereafter,…were, created: and, came-to-know,…Who: Jesus,…was!...

It is, for,…(“our-own”),…Salvation-Sake,…that, the Son,…has-been-made: (“manifest”)!...

And, done,…so,…by,…Jesus’-own-God: and, Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7335
Attachments
124092_th.gif
124092_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 564 times
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (2) (1).gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (2) (1).gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 564 times
18198395_1067069400092013_3881609302271531409_n.jpg
18198395_1067069400092013_3881609302271531409_n.jpg (83.47 KiB) Viewed 564 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 21, 2019 5:31 pm

“TO-YOU,…CHOSEN-AND-PRECIOUS!”…

Folks, our faith-and-hope,…lies-in; Almighty-God!...

That’s-right!... He’s the center, of our lives. Everything, revolves around Him!...(please-read, 1st Peter 1: 21 ).

It is, by-in-and-thru,…the Son, (Jesus); that our,…(“Salvation”): is being, offered. But, the,…(“offering”),…comes-from: God!...(Jehovah, His-Mighty-Name).

Where’s the necessary,…(“Obedience”); to these, written-truths?...

It seems, that our,…(“worldly-churches”),…are, celebrating-and-supporting; lesbian-leaders, as they,…are elected,…into, all-levels: of government-office.

Just the other, day,…the newly-elected, (“Mayor-of-Chicago”): an openly-confessing, gay-female,…was placed, in office.

Folks, it’s not that women,…can’t lead.

That’s not the issue. The issue, is that,…God,…(not-me); created man, and then,…created-woman,…to be: man’s-companion.

God’s-intent, for woman,…was, (Not): to compete-with-man. Much-less, to overcome,…man; ruling-over-him, in,…(“all-things”)!...

Even, the,…(“Boy-Scouts”),…are-combating, today; the issue of, women wanting their girls,…to: enter into, the,…(“Boy-Scout-Leagues”)!...

No longer, does it,…(“suffice”); just to be, a woman. But, woman, (speaking, in general-terms), seemingly is not satisfied,…nor, ever-will-be: until, she over-takes,…man’s-position!...

Being, part of the,…(“Girl-Scouts-League”),…no-longer-suffices!...

*(It’s the Devils’-Work, at hand)*

Something, which,…we see,…(“less-and-less”),…of; in this, modern-world,…is: (“contentment”)!...

*(women, wanting to be men: and men, wanting to be,…women)*

Women, not only,…taking-over,…with-much,…Power: exercised over men, but-also,…(“immoral-woman”): at that. Something, that can’t be,…(“blessed”),…in-the-end: by our, Creator!...

*(according, to,…”His-Written-Word”)*… Amen.

Yet, we see,…on television,…(“churches”), welcoming, such individuals; embracing them, (“praising-and-praying”),…for them,…welcoming-in: defiled-behaviors!...

Not being, (“in-the-least”),…concerned, as to; whether-or-not,…God: approves!...

Our biggest-cities, are,…(“one-by-one”),…falling; by-the-wayside.

Look at the, Senator,…of,…Massachusetts!... Also, a,…(“lesbian-leader”)…

All-the-while, these,…(“governing-bodies”),…aren’t demonstrating, that-they; can, indeed,…run, government: any better, than their,…previous-predecessors!...

I ask you, (dear-reader and friends): “Have our, spiritual-leaders forgotten,…that, sexual-immorality; is an abomination, toward our living,…God?”…

(“Signs-and-wonders”), from,…the Heavens,…have-been, promised; announcing the approaching, return,…of our: Lord-and-Saviour!...(Jesus-the-Christ).

Meanwhile, many,…(“false-Christ’s”),…are indeed, being reverenced; by countless, (“religious-factions”),…today!...

A,…(“Meteor-Shower”),…was observed, a few-nights-ago; cruising the skies, of the,…(“Chicago-land-area”),…overhead.

And, Chicago,…was completely,…(“Amazed”),…by, its display: and splendor!...

Little, do they know,…that, God; is warning us, all. Yes, of the many-impending-dangers,…ahead. When, these,…(“Meteors”),…start-hitting, the ground; over these, modern-day,…(“Sodom-and-Gomorrah”)!...

The out-cries, of the condemned,…will be: deafening!...

But, right-now,…it’s-most-fashionable; to have the, perverted-people,…lead. Yes,…(“Amazing”),…and,…(“Exciting”),…times!...

This is what, those with,…(“twisted-principles”),…are pronouncing; openly-in-the-streets!...

We’ve consumed, our-daily,…(“vocabulary”),…with these, two-words: (“Amazing-and-Exciting”)!...

(“Houdini”),…a long-time, Magician; while performing his, (“tricks”),…(“Amazed”): millions!...

It’s what, (“Magicians”),…do!... They, (“trick”),…us,…into-believing; that, we are seeing,…something,…that-really: isn’t there, at all…

*(Smoke-and-Mirrors, folks / nothing-but, Smoke-and-Mirrors)*
Yes, the hand,…is-quicker,…than-the-eye!...

And, the,…(“Devils’-Hand”),…is-indeed,…(“delved”),…in; all-these-trickeries!...

People, have,…(“clicked-on”),…the icon, of,…(“Like”); on the Internet, all throughout,…the social-media,…networks.

So-much-so, that,…(“unknowingly”),…this word,…(“Like”),…has,…(“over-taken”); their entire, daily-vocabulary!...

It seems, we love,…to be,…(“duped-and-stupefied”)!... Yet, we prefer,…to-call-it,…(“Amazing”)!...

Guess-what?... It’s, Almighty-God,…Himself!... Who, has sent-down,…the very,…(“Spirit-of-Stupor”); to overshadow, all-those-who,…willingly, prefer; to be, easily confused,…and: led-astray…

Yes, this is most,…Biblically-True!...

Many, don’t realize their,…(“present-stupor”)!... Nor, much-less,…care; one-way or another. Other-than, to continue,…(“being accepted”),…as part; of the,…(“in-crowd”)!...

Everyone, has changed,…their,…(“manner-of-speech”)!... With the majority, of the,…(“public-masses”),…speaking-in: very condescending, fashion.

(“Story-Telling”),…everything, that-they,…utter, to: one-another!...

Always, putting,…(“themselves”),…in the, (“very-center”); of all their, daily-activities.

God, is,…(Not),…in their,…equation. Much, less,…in their,…(“hearts-and-minds”)!...

Chicago,…(“Look-Up”)!... For, your,…(“Redeemer”),…draws-ever-nearer.

Yes, Christ-Jesus!... Rejected, by mankind. But, in the,…(“sight-of-God”),…Jesus, is:

(“CHOSEN,…AND,…PRECIOUS”)!... Amen. _Please-read, (1st Peter 2: 4 ).

Whoever, believes in this,…(“true-Jesus”),…will not,…be: put-to-shame!...(read, 1st Peter 2: 6 ).

(“Inconceivable”), as-it-may,…be. There are some, who are,…(“destined”),…to,…(“stumble”),…over the, (“simplicity-of-Christ’s),…own-teachings!...(verse: 8 ).

We, by contrast,…are those, who proclaim,…the, (“excellencies”); of the Son!...

Who, has called us,…(“from-and-out”),…of: darkness. And, into,…His-Father’s,…Marvelous-Light!... Amen. (read, 1st Peter 2: 4 ).

Folks, we worship a,…(“Father-of-Lights”)!...

Although, we remain,…(“wise”),…all-the-while, we are also,…(“asked-to-stay”),…in complete,…(“subjection”): to every, human institution!...

Yes, all-done,…for,…our: Lord’s-Sake!... Let us, strive-always,…in doing,…(“good”)!...

We, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers),…live-a-hope; of silencing, the,…(“ignorance”),…of: foolish-people…(read, 1st Peter 2: 15 ).

In closing: Live, as people,…who-are,…Free!... But, not using your,…(“Freedom”),…as a,…(“cover-up”): for,…evil-doings.

But, rather,…living as, (“servants”). And, (“I-dare-add”),…brothers-and-sisters,…of: the Son-of-God!...

Who, in turn,…(“only-serves”): His-own-Majesty, on High!... Amen. (verse: 16 ).

P.S. The Son, was,…(“CHOSEN,…AND,…PRECIOUS”),…to the,…Father!... Because, the Father,…knew-that,…the Son,…was, trust-worthy; and most,…Obedient!...

(“Humility”), is the,…(“key”),…which-opens, the gates: into our, eternal-tomorrows!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7350
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 552 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 552 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 552 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 24, 2019 5:22 pm

“TO-YOU-CHILDREN,…OF,…LESSER-GODS!”...

Friends, only-those,…who are, indeed,…(“mindful”); that-there, even exist,…a-living-God!... Only, these-very-same,…are considered, to possess,…(“gracious-things”)!...

Specifically, the ability to,…(“endure-sorrows”); while at the, same-time,…(“suffering”),…unjustly!...(please-read, 1st Peter 2: 19 ).

The Son-of-God, being our,…(“finest-example”),…of these, given-truths.

Yes, in the,…(“sight-of-God”); it is a,…(“gracious-thing”); to endure, sufferings. Although, you may be,…(“doing”),…only, what’s-right; and what’s considered, to be,…(“good”)!...(verse: 20 ).

Perhaps, here-and-now,…we can, come-to-really,…understand; the degree, of,…God’s-own,…Good-Grace!...

How much, has,…(“He”),…Himself; not-suffered?...

Seeing, His,…(“created-children”),…run-a-mock!...

Misusing-and-abusing, their own,…God-Given,…Freedom!... Forgetting, each-day,…to reverence, the very,…(“Giver-of-Life”)!...

Yes, folks!... This,…(“pains”),…God: the most. How, humanity,…(“as-a-whole”),…worships; man-made,…(“lesser-gods”)!...

If, we are to,…(“believe”),…that, deceit; was never found, in Jesus’-own,…mouth: (verse: 22 ). Then, why,…would-we-question,…His, own,…declaration:

“My Father, is greater-than,…I”…(Jesus, speaking)… Please-read, John 14: 28 ).

The world, truly,…only, loves,…its’-own. They, do not,…love,…the Father!... Nor, His-Son!...

For, if they did. This planet, would be,…(“rejoicing”),…in; gladness-and-peace. All-the-contrary, is true.

There’s, very-little, love,…for,…Almighty-God!... (Jehovah - and/or – Yahweh: if-you-prefer).

And, so,…He, cannot,…draw-near. Subsequently, mankind,…(in-general); suffers the consequences, of being,…(“distant”): from our-own, Creator!... How, so?...

Answer: God’s enemies, (Satan, and his / fallen-angels: demonic-insurgents), aren’t restrained-nor-prohibited,…from, afflicting; those who, are termed,…as being: the very,…(“godless”)!...

Note-well, how our, (“Apostle-Peter”),…knew, the real difference; between these, (“Authoritative-Powers”),…that-be!... (please-read, 1st Peter 2: 23 ).

Jesus-of-Nazareth, continued,…(“entrusting, Himself”),…to,…Almighty-God!... Who,…(“Judges”),…justly!...

The Son, knew to render,…(“His-Full-Trust”),…unto, His-own,…God: and Father-in-Heaven!...

Despite, Jesus,…being,…(“reviled”),…and when, the Son,…(“suffered”): He, did,…(Not),…threaten!... Why?...

Answer: Vengeance, is,…Mine!... Sayest, our,…living-God!...

The Son, in most,…(“unmatched-and-exemplary”),…ways; surrendered His,…all: into the, Father’s-Hands!...

Trusting, (“fully”),…that; in-the-end,…(“all-things”),…always, turn-out: for the better-good, of everyone!... Amen.

Yes, this,…Nazarene!... Our, truest,…Shepherd!... And,….(“over-seer”),…as,…(“appointed”); by God!...(read, 1st Peter 2: 25 ).

For, this is,…The-Father’s-Will…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7080
Attachments
124604_th.gif
124604_th.gif (6.4 KiB) Viewed 539 times
108046_th.gif
108046_th.gif (5.91 KiB) Viewed 539 times
106416_th.gif
106416_th.gif (6.86 KiB) Viewed 539 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 25, 2019 4:21 pm

“EVERYTHING,…IS-AS,…ORDERED!”…

Friends, today,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); take this, very moment,…to,…(“Bless-God”)!...

For, He,…has, indeed,…(“blessed-us”); with life-itself!...(please-read, 1st Peter 3: 9 ).

We love, one-another,…as-a-result,…of, becoming aware; that our, Creator,…Loved, us: first!...

The Son, (Jesus),…knows-well, of this,…Love!...

And, He,…left,…(“these-instructions”):

“Love, one-another. As, I,…(Jesus, speaking); have Loved, you!”…

The Son,…(“blessed-us”),…because, He,…is-also,…(“blessed”): by-His-own,…God!... And, Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, our,…”Majesty-on-High”)…

And, so,…we, learn,…to, (“bless”): others!... Yes, knowing-that,…in-turn, we-too; shall remain,…(“blessed”)!...(verse: 9 ).

So, let us,…always be,…(“prepared”),…to-make-a,…(“gentle-and-respectful”), answer to anyone, who,…asks-us: for a reason, as to our,…Hope!...(read, 1st Peter 3: 15 ).

Yes, keep a,…(“good-conscience”); so that, when we are,…slandered; those who, revile us,…may be: put-to-shame.

Our,…(“good-behavior”),…is rooted, in Christ-Jesus!...(verse: 16 ).

Here’s the, (“real-reason”), our own,…Jesus, (“suffered”)!...(please-read, 1st Peter 3: 18 ).

Answer: That, He,…(meaning, Jesus): “Might, bring us,…to,…God!”…

Clearly, our,…(“Apostle-Peter”),…knew-that, Jesus; was the,…Way!... But, also,…Peter, knew-that,…our, (“final-destination”),…is: God’s-Throne!...

Yes, (emphatically-and-unequivocally), all of ,…(“Jesus’-chosen”),…inner-circle, of disciples; knew-well, the true and distinct,…properness-and-difference, existent: between, the Father,…and,…His-Son!... Amen.

And, this,…phrase-or-words,…of,…(“might-bring-us”); is being used, literally!... Why?...

Answer: Because, not all,…shall-be, (“Saved”)!...

Yes, even our,…Apostle-Paul, (as-well); states that, we are often,…(“counted”),…even, as,…(“fools”): all-done-for,…Christ’s-Sake!... Why?...

Answer: That, thru our,…(“good-behavior”),…and/or,…conduct: others,…(“might-be-saved”)!...

Folks, (“Salvation”),…is offered, to whom: so-ever-wills!...

But, truth-be-known,…though,…it pains, God; the most. Not,…(“All”),…peoples, will be,…(“Saved”)!...

Our Bible, declares that,…Jesus’-untainted-blood; was shed, for our,…(“atonement”): or reconciliation, with our,…Maker!...

So, that,…(“many”),…could-be-Saved!...

Although, our living-God,…desires, for,…(“none”),…of us,…(“to-perish”); He, also knows-that:

“Many are called. Yet,…(few-are-truly),…chosen!”…

The,…(“genuineness”),…of-your-faith,…is what’s being,…(“tested-and-tried”): the most. And, on a,…daily-basis!...

In closing: Please, note-well,…Peter’s-Stance,…his-own; wisdom-and-knowledge!...(read, 1st Peter 3: 22 ).

Jesus, the,…(Son-of-God), has ascended,…back-up; to Heaven!... And, is today,…at-the,…(“right-hand”),…of: Almighty-God!...

Jesus, does,…(Not),…occupy: God’s-own-Throne!...

As, so many,…(“erroneously”),…believe!... Yes, many of,…(“our-worldly-churches”),…would have you,…believe, this; erroneous-teaching.

It is, God,…Who,…has: (“put-in-subjection”),…all,…Angels: as-well,…(“Authorities-and-Powers”)!... Under, the,…(“Rule”),…of,…His-Son!...

Yes, many,…(“powers-and-principalities”),…in,…high-heavenly-places!... Today, are,…(“Subjected”),…to,…Jesus’,…(“over-seeing”): Authority!...

All,…(“bestowed-upon”),…Jesus,…by,…God: alone!...

Only, God,…is,…(“exempt”),…from, being-otherwise; in total,…(“subjection”),…to: His-Son!... Why?...

Answer: Because, God,…Rules,…(“over-all-things”)!... Including, His-Son!...

The very, Son,...Who, today,…(“awaits”),…His-Father’s; further instructions. As to, when,…He, (Jesus),…is-to-return; to Earth!...

There’s God, then,…there’s,…the Son!...

Followed, by the,…(“Angels-in-Heaven”)!... And, included in this,…(“Hierarchy-of-Things”): are other,…Authorities-and-Powers!...

It’s in, that,…(“sequential-order”),…per,…God’s-Will… That, all-things,…exist!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7065
Attachments
thumbnail (4).jpg
thumbnail (4).jpg (127.68 KiB) Viewed 504 times
thumbnail (9).jpg
thumbnail (9).jpg (103.57 KiB) Viewed 504 times
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (85.65 KiB) Viewed 504 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 25, 2019 5:29 pm

“ONLY-GOD,…TRULY-KNOWS!”…

Friends, living for the,…(“Will-of-God”),…means, that often, (more-than-not); you will be,…(“suffering”),…to-some-degree,…one-way: or another!...

Yes, be it physically, emotionally and/or,…spiritually. So, what’s the solution?...

Answer: We must, develop the same,…(“Mindset-and-Mission”),…as the, Son-of-God!...(please-read, 1st Peter 4: 1-2 ).

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends. Leave your past, behind you!”… Amen. (verse: 3 ).

Soon-enough, those who, aren’t willing,…to change,…(their, hearts-and-minds); will have to, deal with the,…consequences!...(verse: 5 ).

Yes, we all,…shall give, an account,…to Him, (meaning, our living-God)!... Jehovah, Who,…is-ready-to,…Judge!...

Note-well, the next-verse,…(read, 1st Peter 4: 6 ).

Our, Apostle-Peter,…knew-well, that indeed; there is another, life,…here-after. One, that involves a,…(“spiritual-composition”)… Why?...

Answer: Because, (“flesh-and-blood”), cannot enter,…into, this promised: Kingdom-of-God!...

Jesus, while,…(“physically”),…in-that-tomb, (for-three, (3) / days-and-nights); visited all those, who had ever,….lived, in the flesh: prior to, Himself!...

Yes, that’s-right!... In-the-Spirit!... Jesus, brought the same,…original-gospel-message, (about-eternal-life); to those, who were,…Dead!... Why?...

Answer: To offer them, the same opportunity,…to give, them; the very same, (“option”),…that, you and me,…have-today.

Yes,…to,…(“Subject”),…yourselves: to His, eventual,…Rule-and-Reign!...

Jesus, is God’s,…appointed,…Ruler!...

Yes, Jesus,…has-been, (“bestowed”); the very-keys, to our promised,…New-Heavens: and our promised, New-Earth!...

For, Jesus,…is, humanity’s-own,…(“Messiah”)!... Amen.

We are those, (“good-stewards”),…of,…God’s-Grace!... Each, one-of-us,…has been, (“gifted”); in-varying-ways.

And, we should be,…using-these-gifts,…(“to-serve”),…one-another!... Amen. (Please-read, 1st Peter 4: 10 ).

Yes, God’s-Grace,…varies!... He, gives to each,…one-of-us,…as much, as we; are well-able, and capable of,…(“handling”),…and/or: manage. All of it, for the,…(“truest-purpose”),…that, being: to,…serve-others.

Yes, do unto others. As you, desire,…others,…to-do: unto you!... For, this is,…God’s-own,…(“Golden-Rule”)!...

And, when truly,…applied, (expecting, nothing-in-return): it works-out, for the,…(“better-good”),…of-all.

Many, believe that,…these-gifts, are for,…themselves: alone!...

And, so,…as-a-result, often-times; God, takes-away,…rather-than: give-gifts!...

In, (“serving-others”),…God-is-Glorified!... To Him, belongs all the,…Glory-and-Dominion!... (please-read, 1st Peter 4: 11 ).

Yes, read-well,…that, verse: It is,…(“God”),…Who, supplies everything. Including, our strength.

The,…(“subject-matter”),…relates-to-God!... Who, by-in-and-thru,…His-Selected-Son!...(we-serve-others)… Why?...

Answer: Again, because to Him, (meaning, God),…belongs-all: the Glory-and-Dominion!...(read, verse: 11 ).

God, has,…(“appointed”),…His-Son, (Jesus-the-Nazarene)!...

To,…(“Reign-and-Rule”),…as-our, King!...*(inside, God’s-own-Dominion)*

Let us, be,…(“well-aware”),…of-our,…(“fiery-trials”)!...

It comes, upon us,…to,…(“test”),…the, (“genuineness”): of our, professed-faith.

Only, the,…(“double-minded”),…and the,…(“unstable-in-faith”); looks upon, these,…(“future-trials”),…as something, strange: happening to them!...(read, verse: 12 ).

Never, forget that,…(“God’s-Judgment”),…begins, first; at the very,…(“Household-of-God”)!...

So, let us,…(“set-the-example”),…for the, (“unbeliever-and-undecided”),…to follow us; as together,…we-follow-the: Son’s-Teachings!...

Oh’, what will be,…the outcome, for those; who do, (Not),…Obey: this gospel-of-God?...(read, 1st Peter 4: 17 ).

Let us, pray,…for these, very same,…the most!...

May, God,…have,…Mercy-and-Pity; on such-people. Amen. Note-well, that-the,…(“Saved”),…are, indeed,…a,…(“very, sacred-and-selected / I-dare-add: scarce”),…few!...

What, will become,…of-the,…ungodly?...(verse: 18 ).

(“ONLY-GOD,…TRULY-KNOWS”)!...

In closing: Entrust, yourselves,…to our, Faithful,…Creator!...(all-the-while / doing-good). Amen. (read, 1st Peter 4: 19 ).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7050
Attachments
110844_th.gif
110844_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 501 times
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 501 times
hope-in-the-darkness-8211-inspiring-christian-quotes-ekS1ERbnf4-474x300.jpg
hope-in-the-darkness-8211-inspiring-christian-quotes-ekS1ERbnf4-474x300.jpg (71.47 KiB) Viewed 501 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 28, 2019 5:41 pm

“ETERNAL,…TOMORROWS,…AWAIT!”…

Friends, many have-been,…our, pastors/preachers,…and-priests; who have led, their flocks,…for: (“shameful-gains”)!...(please-read, 1st Peter 5: 2 ).

That’s-right!... Never, really exercising,…true, (“spiritual-oversight”); and always, acting under much,…compulsion-and-sensationalism!...

There is an, (“unfading”),…crown-of-glory; which awaits, those who have,…in, earnest: and eagerly taught, real-truths. And, not,…(“fabricated-fables”),…and,…follies!...

Folks,…(“Humility”),…is the, much-needed,…key; that awards us, the very,…(“Grace-of-God”)!... Jehovah, His-Infinite-Name!...

Only, the truly,…(“humbled”),…at, heart-and-mind; shall our Creator,…(“exalt”): when, all-ends-meet!...

If you, doubt-this-truth,…(dear-reader and friends); just take a good-look, at Jesus’-own-position,…today.

*(The Son-of-God, stands at the right-hand,…of: His-Father)*

Yes, we are those,…who, shall be, (“restored”); from a decaying-fleshly, existence. To an, (“incorruptible”),…existence: in-the-Spirit!...

Also, our,…(“conformation”),…is a direct-result, of our exercised-faith; in Jesus’-teachings. For, it is the Son,…Who, has strengthened us; with His-Words!...

Henceforth, we believe ourselves,…to be, finally, (“established”); as true-partakers, right-inside this promised,…Kingdom-of-God!...

All-of-it, possible,…because of, the accomplished-merits; of Jesus, our sent-forth,…(“Messiah”)!...(please-read, 1st Peter 5: 10 ).

Note-well, yet-again!…

*(for, this is my, “principal-focus / and duty”. Demonstrated, within all of my, written-passages)*

Yes, notice-well,…how our, Apostle-Peter; desires, that-your-own,…(“spiritual-knowledge”): be multiplied!...

Specifically, with regard to,…the; “knowledge-of-God”!...

(“AND”),…of Jesus,…our, Lord!...(read, 2nd Peter 1: 2 ).

Friends, when,…(“combing”),…thru, Scriptures; look for these, brief-moments,…of,…(“hidden-manna”)!...

Those, chosen-by-Jesus,…were, taught: real-truths!...

And, although this, (“word-or-title”),…of,…(“Lord”); is most, inter-changeably,…over-used. We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), pause this instance,…to realize, that-there-is; but-only,…One-True,…”Most-High-God!”…

And, (“thereafter”),…we, recognize; God’s-own, begotten,…Son!..(Jesus-the-Nazarene).

Exalted, recompensed, invoked-and-empowered,…as-never-before.

A direct-result, of Jesus’-own,…marvelous / unmatched-and-exemplary,…(“Obedience”)!... Amen.

One, is our,…(“living-God”)!...

And, the other,…our, appointed,…(“Messiah”)!... Appointed, by God!...

Yes, Jesus,…promoted, to,…(“over-seer”). As our, personal,…Lord-and-Saviour!...

To Rule, (“in-and-over”),…our, individual-lives. As, we freely,…(“surrender”),…to this, Son’s-Authority!...

It’s a, (“Hierarchy”)!... From the top-down.

The Father,…(“Heads”),…over, the Son!... As, the Son,…(“Heads”),…over, us,…(who-believe)!...

Yet, they both,…(“humbly-and-lovingly”),…choose, to include us; by invitation, into becoming,…(“partakers”): of this, Divine-Household!...

The Father, calls us,…His-Children!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we choose to,…(“Obey”)!... And, to follow, (of-free-will / choice),…His-Son!...

And, the Son,…calls, us, (“His-Faithful-Followers”): even, brothers-and-sisters!... Whereas, the Father,…calls, us,…(“Children”)!...

*(please-note, the difference,…between, the,…two / phrases)*

Neither, imposes their,…(“Authoritative-Powers”)!... Although, Celestially-Superior!...

But, they both,…do, indeed,…(“highly-favor”); all-those-who, freely choose,…to, follow: the Father’s-Plan, of Perfection!... As, His-Son,…has-spoken-it!...

Yes, we see ourselves,…walking, right-through,…these gates,…leading, us into; the Son’s,…”Saving-Sheepfold”!... A,…(“Holding-Place”),…guarded-and-shielded, (if-you-will). Where we, shall be further,…fine-tuned; and well-polished.

Yes, a special-place,…(The-Son’s-Saving-Sheepfold); a staging-area, necessary to occupy,…prior to, finally: entering into, the very,…(de-facto),…presence-of-God!...

*(better-known, as the,…”Millennial-Era”)*

Where, thereafter,…the Son, shall-relinquish-back; all known, bestowed, invoked-and-appointed,…Authority!...

Right-back, to the very Father,…Who,…(“first-gave-it”),…to, His-Son; to exercise. It’s what, the Father,…is-all-about. Sharing!...

His, boundless-love, His endless,…Glory!... With all those, who truly,…Love-the-Father: first-and-foremost!...

P.S. Remember, in the last chapter,…of-the,…(“Book-of-Revelation”): it speaks-about, two-thrones!... Present, right-inside, the very walls,…of this,…promised, (“New-Jerusalem”)!...

One, for God!... (“AND”), One,…for-the,…Lamb!...(meaning, Jesus)…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7035
Attachments
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 467 times
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 467 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 467 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 28, 2019 6:35 pm

“NO,…MORE,…MYTHS!”…

Friends, note-well and,…(“spiritually-discern”); with much, clarity,…(“all-things”)!...

Our, Apostle-Peter,…reminds us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); that, we do,…(Not): follow, cleverly-designed,…or,…devised-myths!...

*(like, the age-old,…Rapture-Theory,…and/or,…the: Trinity-Doctrine)*

Yes, the Son,…owns, His own,…level-of-Majesty!... Although, He,…(Jesus),…is, (Not),…”The-Most-High-God!”…

It is, Jehovah,…Who, owns-all,…the-true: “Majestic-Glory!”… Amen. (Please-read, 2nd Peter 1: 16-17 ).

Yes, Father-and- Son,…are, both: (“Majestic”)!...

Although, One,…is: “Supreme-Being!”… Yes, over,…(“all-things”)!... *(Known-and-unknown)*…

Jesus, (The-Son),…Peter, clearly denotes; has indeed, received much,…”Honor-and-Glory!”… Given unto Jesus, by-in-and-thru,…His-own-God: and Father-in-Heaven!...(Yahweh / if-you-prefer)…

Two-separate and uniquely-proper,…(“entities”). The Father, always announcing that,…”This is, My-Beloved-Son!... With, whom,…I am, well-pleased!”…

Folks, what part-of-this,…declaration; do we not, understand?...(read, 2nd Peter 1: 17 ).

Peter, testifies that,…he was, actually; an-eye-witness, to this,…(“Heavenly-Voice”)!... Who, spoke on that,…(“Mount-of-Transfiguration”)!...(verse: 18 ).

Peter, spoke these-words. As he, was,…(“carried-along”),…by-the,…”Holy-Spirit!”…

Yes, a true-and-transferrable,…(“power-source”)!... Which, was,…(“passed-on”),…from, Father: to Son!... And, in turn,…from, Son: unto others, Whom the Son,…deemed-worthy!...

Yes,…(“given”),…and/or,…(“breathed”),…often-times, also: by the, (“laying-of-hands”)!... Jesus, transferred this,…(“Holy-Spirit”),…unto, His-chosen-Disciples!...

As well, to another,…(70 individuals / whose names, aren’t included: inside, our,…Bible)…

All of them, (“bestowed”),…with this,…(“power-source”): which is, often-times,…(“poured-out”)!... To whom, God,…and/or,…His-Son,…so-ever-chooses; to become, a,…(“blessed-recipient”)!...

Another,…(“separate”),…and,…(“third-entity”): apart from, the Father and His-Son!... This,…”Holy-Spirit”,…is known, as-our,…(“Other-Comforter”)!...

Clearly, (“commissioned”),…by,…Christ-Himself!...

Who, descended,…(on-multiple-occasions),…from, Heaven: itself!...

First-and-foremost, sent by God!...

Described, in the,…(“Old-Testament”),…writings.

Secondly, commanded-by-Christ!...(In, the New-Testament).

After, Jesus,…walked the Earth, (“Resurrected / for-forty-days”); He, there-after,…(“ascended-unto”),…His-Father!...

Who, finally,…(“Glorified-and-Empowered”),…His-Son!...

Yes, Jesus,…(“10 days-later”); commissions, this,…”Holy-Spirit”,…to descend; to guide-and-comfort,…to protect. All, who believe,…in: these-truths!...

*(Jesus, was known to, have-walked,…the Earth: as-a, “Resurrected-Being”… A total, of 40 days. “Pentecost”, defines the Day / in which this Holy-Spirit; first-descended, and was,…“poured-out”: unto the 120 disciples, present on that,…Day)*

40 days + 10 days = 50 days – total = “Pentecost!”…

*(until the return, of the,…Son-of-God)*

This,…”Holy-Spirit”,…remains, down-here,…on, Earth!... With, much-permanence.

Yes, Jesus,…received, the necessary,…(“Authority”): from, His-Father!...

Thereafter, making Jesus,…(“overseer”): and Ruler, over many,…(“Powers-and-Principalities”)!... All of them, dwelling in very,…high-heavenly-places!... Amen.

This,…(“Holy-Spirit”),…today: leads us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…into, all-truths!... Assigned-and-appointed, by the Son-of-God,…to, remain: down-here, with us.

Until, the return,…of-our,…Saviour!...

He, is our,…(“Other,…Comforter”)!... Amen.

This, (“clearly”),…sets-Him,…apart: from the, Father-and-Son!... Yet, all-three,…are-as,…One!... In virtues, like,…Love, Unity, Compassion: Cause, Vision,…Mindset-and-Mission!... Amen.

No longer, do we believe,…in, these,…(“cleverly-devised-myths”)!... All, conjured-up,…by-the,…(“Religionists”)!...

Yes, the Son’s,…prophetic-teachings,…are, today; more fully confirmed, in our very,…hearts-and-minds!...(read, 2nd Peter 2: 19 ).

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends,…mature-enough, (“spiritually”); to allow, this,…Holy-Spirit,…to: (carry-you-along)!”… Amen.

Yes, right-into,…the,…(“knowledge-and-wisdom”); with regard to, the Son’s,…original-message. It’s all-about, His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

The,…(“Dominion”),…which, God; has elected, His-Son,…to preside, over: as our, appointed,…King-and-Ruler!...

Yes, Jesus,…shall, (yet-future); occupy,…(“David’s-Throne”)!... On, the,…”New-Earth”,…as, promised.

It,…(“suffices”),…for, the Father!... To have,…(“suffered-much”),…by-in-and-thru: His-Son’s, own,…Earthly-Experiences!...

Yes, Jesus!... Seed, of the,…(“Father’s-own”),…Seed!...

But, Jesus,…does, (Not),…nor-ever-will; occupy the, Father’s-Throne!...

The, (“New-Jerusalem”),…promised, holds: two-thrones!...(please-read, Revelation 22: 3 )…

“The Throne-of-God,…(“AND”),…of,…The-Lamb!...(meaning, Jesus)… “Will be, in it!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7020
Attachments
23380010_1182819255183693_5464315082994136862_n.jpg
23380010_1182819255183693_5464315082994136862_n.jpg (29.86 KiB) Viewed 465 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 465 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 465 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 31, 2019 5:15 pm

“EXAMINE-WELL,…ALL-THINGS!”…

Friends, many have been,…and,…still-remain, in their,…(“greed”)!... These are those, who-will,…(“exploit”),…you.

With, many-false-words!...(please-read 2nd Peter 2: 3 ).

Yet, our living-God, (by-in-and-thru),…His-Son, also knows; how to, (“rescue”),…the godly: from trials!...

*(such-as, the condemnation of,…Sodom-and-Gomorrah)*

(read, verse: 6 )…

At the, same-time,…God, keeps,…the unrighteous; under punishment, until His-Day,…of,…Judgment!...(read, 2nd Peter 2: 8 ).

Yes, humanity-in-general,…today, still; walks-about, as irrational-animals. Creatures-of-instinct, (not exercising their, God-Given-Reasoning)!...

Ignorant, they choose-to-remain. To the truths, with regard to,…(“glorious-ones”)!...

*(meaning, the Father: and, His-Son. Let’s not, ever-forget / the very, Angels-in-Heaven)*

(read, verses: 10 – 12 )…

These very same, revel-in-deceptions. With eyes, full-of-insatiable,…sin!...(verses: 13 – 14 )…

Enticing,…(“unsteady-spirits”),…unlearned-and-immature, in spiritual-matters.

Causing many, to fall by the,…wayside; as truly, accursed-children!...(verse: 14 ).

The majority, who surround us,…love, their,…ill-gotten-gains. All achieved, by their own,…(“wrong-doings”)!...(read, 2nd Peter 2: 15 )…

For these, who purposely,…lead-astray, their flocks; the gloom of, (“utter-darkness”),…has-been: (“reserved”)!...(verse: 17 ).

With, loud-boasts,…of,…folly; as they stand, behind putrid-pulpits,…they, entice-the-masses: by using, much,…(“sensationalism”)!...

That’s-right!... Our Bible, thru the words of,…our, Apostle-Peter; warns that, this is,…(“living-in-error”)!...

Pompous-preachers, ravenous-wolves,…dressed-in, (“sheep’s-clothing”)!... All-the-while, promising a,…(“false-freedom”)!...

Not, ever recognizing,…that-they,…themselves, are but; (“enslaved”),…by the corruption: which overcomes, them.

Theirs, a,…(“Holy-Commandment”),…delivered, to all,…(“spiritual-leaders”)!...

Keep-the-Sabbath,…Holy!... Yet, principally-speaking,…this, practice; many of the, worldly-churches,…have-changed.

Making,…(“Sunday-Worship”),…for all, believing,…Christians; the popular-mandate, and order of each-day,…for: centuries-on-end, now!...(verse: 21 )...

These are those, (“The Mother, of All-Harlots”),…and her, many-children, (the various-denominational-groups / within the Christian-Communities); who have, changed the,…seventh-day-rest!...(Saturday)…

Sunday, since,…many, days-of-old; has been, known, (or converted, into),…the-first-day: of the week. A day, pagans used for,…(“Sun-Worshiping”)!...

Well-intended, God-fearing,…people; have been, totally led-astray from,…a real-fellowship: with their, Creator!...(Jehovah - and/or – Yahweh: if-you-prefer)…

(“Erroneously”),…millions, have been following,…(“traditions-of-men”); rather-than, following God’s-own,…Commandments!...

Keep-the-Sabbath,…Holy!...

Folks, I follow,…no-group,…nor,…organization. I do, enjoy studying,…God’s-Word!... And, do reap,…knowledge; as to what, He,…requires,…of: His-Obedient-Children!...

The world, will always,…decree, much; discord-and-hatred, toward all those,…who, merely: aim-to-please, God!...

I realize that, (“adapting”),…to unpopular-truths,…and,…practices; is against, mainstream-beliefs. And, truly,…not-easy,…to exercise.

God, only asks,…that, you; believe in His,…Written-Word!... So, study it,…well.

Read, the fourth, (4th ),…Commandment!... As given, by,…Jehovah!...

Remember-the-Sabbath. And, keep-it-Holy!...

We-are-those, who have finally,…(“escaped”),…the defilement, of this,…present, system-of-things!...

All-the-while, striving each day,…in not, becoming,…(“entangled”)!... Nor, to continue,…(“stumbling”),…over, the simplicity: of Christ’s-Teachings!...

The Son, Honors-and-Glorifies,…His-Father, in Heaven!...

In, all that He, (Jesus),…does-and-says!... He, too,…Honored-the-Sabbath!...(Saturdays / Sabados: in the, Spanish-Language)…

He, used,…this,…(“rest-day”),…to teach-and-heal,…others!... Why?...

Answer: Truth-be-known. The Sabbath, was made,…for mankind’s, opportunity; to commune, with his-or-her,…Creator!...

That’s-right!... The Sabbath, was made by God,…for, fellowshipping,…with, His special-part: of Creation!... Called, humanity!...

Yes,…the Sabbath, was made,…for man. Not,…man,…for-the-Sabbath!...

The,…(“Religionist”),…were-always, infuriated; because,…Jesus, would use,…(this-rest-day): to heal, the sick.

And,…the blind, receive their,…sight!...

The lame, walked. And, even,…the Dead,…rose!... Many times, on this Day,…called: the Sabbath!... Why?...

Answer: No one, knows the Father,…better-than,…His-Son!... This was, truly,…an-act, which got: much-attention.

And, it proved,…that,…Jesus,…was, indeed; given, (and/or – bestowed, supernatural-powers),…ability-and-authority,…to exercise: good-will, to all,…who-believed!... Amen.

Even, on-the-Sabbath!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7005
Attachments
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 350 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 350 times
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 350 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 31, 2019 6:27 pm

“OUR,…DESTINY,…AWAITS!”…

Friends, what is the,…(“number-one”),…and, most,…Holy: of God’s-Commands?...

“I am, the,…Lord,…Thy, God!... Thou, shalt have, (no-other-gods),…before, Me!”…(please-read, 2nd Peter 2: 21 ).

Yes, our,…Apostle-Peter,…warns us, that; it is better, that we have,…(“never-known”),…the, way-of-righteousness; than, after knowing it,…we should, turn-back: from the,…(“Holy-Commandment”), delivered unto,…us!...

The world, continues to, (“run-after”),…many, man-made, (“lesser-gods”); idols, lifeless-and-deaf,…to our, countless: prayers-and-petitions.

Folks, the first,…(“world-age”),…was created, out-of-water. And, through,…(“water”),…by, the,…(“Word-of-God”)!...

See, how long,…a-human-body, can exist; without, consuming,…water?...

Answer: For, not-very-long. We can do, without food,…longer-than, we,…can-do, without; water.

This,…(“Word-of-God”),…is-no-other,…than, Jesus: the Son-of-God, Himself!... For, He is,…God’s-Best-Workmanship!...

Appointed, (among-many, other tasks), to be,…God’s-Spokesperson!... Yes,…(“The-Word”)!...

By, whom,…also,…all-known-things; have been, (created-or-formed). As,…(“commissioned”),…by, Jesus’-own-God,…and,…Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah – and/or – Yahweh: if-you-prefer).

Yes, in,…(John 1: 1 )… The Word,…(“Was-With”),…God!... He, later was,…(“sent-down”),…to Earth!... To, fulfill,…(“His”),…Father’s-Will.

With regard, to,…Humanity’s-Salvation!...

But, the,…(“Word”),…is, (Not),…God, Himself!...

I personally, believe-that,…the,…Roman-Catholic-Church; is most-responsible, for imposing,…its-own,…(“doctrine”): here.

The whole, (“sentence-structure”),…is: most-incorrect!...

When we read, the entire,…(“chapter-one”),…of this,…”Great-Book-of-John”; we come to, understand fully,…that-the: (“Word”),…became, (or-was-formed),…as-flesh!...

Yes, Jesus,…dwelt-among-mankind. And, His Glory,…was-that-of,…the, (“Only-Son”),…from: the Father!...(please-read, John 1: 14 ).

For, (“emphasis-sake”),…in,…(John 1: 2 ): He, (meaning, Jesus),…The-Word,…(“Was-With”),…God!...

Folks, it is,…to all,…(“Jew-and-Gentile / alike”); who, come-to-believe,…in, Jesus’-Name; that, there-after,…these, very-same; can receive this,…(“right”): to become,…(“children-of-God”)!...Amen.

*(please-read, John 1: 12 )*…

Notice-well, how,…(“John-the-Baptist”),…is, quoted; as he, speaks-about,…the,…(“varying-ranks”): present in the,…(“celestial-realm”)!...

Please-read, (John 1: 15 )…

Note-well, how,…verse: (18): reads!...

“No one, (has-ever-seen),…God!... The only, God!...

*(and, there should be, placed: a period, after this,…claimer)*

Let us, continue-reading: “Who, is-at-the,…Father’s-side. He, (meaning, Jesus / The-Word),…He,…has-made, Him, (meaning, God): known-to-us!”…

Dear-reader and friends. The, (“Word-of-God”), is-indeed,…(“infallible”)!...

But, what I,…(“question-most”),…is, the Devil’s-own: delving-into-it!...

This, (“Dark-One”), has influenced, the very-hand,…of,…Kings-and-scribes; to include,…(“grammatical-errors”),…which, any,…real, English,…(“Major”): would confess, as,…being-true!...

*(with-regard, to how: John 1: 1 )*… Is, transcribed - and/or – translated…

Present, (“here-and-there”),…in very, subtle-ways; Lucifer, has lured the clergy,…into: his-snares. Enough, to,…(“erroneously-lead”),…the general-masses; into believing,…whole: (“doctrines-of-devils”)!...

Yes, most responsible,…for, all-of-this,…is, that: (“Holy-Roman-Empire”)!...

The, (“Mother-of-all-Harlots”)!... This, Catholic-Global-Organization,…and, its,…countless-other, Christian-Denominational-Groups; have,…(“derived-and-devised”, many,…fabricated-fables,…for: centuries-on-end)!...

In their, (“own-rites”), it-is-them,…who-stand,…(“infallible”)!... So, they,…think!...

Folks, this term,…only-belongs,…to-our,…living-God!...

The-Roman-Catholic-Church, professes to,…(“absolve-and-forgive”),…all-sins!... Know-this-truth!...

That, this,…(“given-right”),…only-belongs,…to: our-living-God!... As well, to His,…only-begotten,…Son!... Whom, God,…has, (“empowered”): to forgive, sins!...

*(The Pharisees, accused,…Jesus,…of,…”blasphemy”. Because, Jesus,…often-would express,…Himself, as such: “Your sins, have-been-forgiven”)*

Jesus, was,…(“bestowed-the-power”),…to,…forgive. This,…(“appointment-of-Authority”),…came, from: His-own-God, and,…Father-in-Heaven!...

It’s, what the Pharisees,…misinterpreted-and-misunderstood; hence-forth, accusing Jesus,…falsely: of claiming, to be,…God, Himself!... All-the-contrary, is most,…true.

Jesus, always,…confessed, that; all which, He,…did-and-said,…was, taught-to-Him: by, His-Father!... Never-once, did our Jesus,…claim, to be: God, Himself!... Nor, did our Jesus,…ever-claim, to be: King-of-the-Jews!...(for-that-matter)…

(“Caiphas”),…the, High-Priest!... And,…(“Pontius-Pilate”)!...*(The-Roman-Governor)*

These, were those,…who, self-imposed: this, “title-of-king”, unto,…our,…Jesus-our-Nazareth!...

All-of-it, fabricated-to-provoke,…the,…”Roman-Tetrarch” / into believing, that his-own,…”Authority”,…in-the-region: was being, (“jeopardized”), by-these,…(“Followers-of-Jesus”)!... Amen.

In the,…(“Book-of-Daniel”),…please-read,…(Daniel 7: 25 )… It, bespeaks of a,…(“global-governmental-body”); that-shall,…(“think”),…to-change-the: (“times-and-the-Law”)!...

The,…(“Pope”),…centuries-ago, changed the,…(“Day-of-Rest”),…The-Sabbath!... From, being,…Saturday, (Sabado / in-the-Spanish-Language); to the, (“pagan-worship-day”),…of,…Sunday!...

Yes, a,…(“Great-Deceptive-Work”)!... Sun-worshipers, flocked-together. Pagan-rites and rituals, were blended with,…Christ’s-Teachings!...

“Idols”, were installed,…in, Cathedrals,…reverencing, “patron-saints”: and everyone, happily-congregated.

As, our,…(“Interfaith-Groups”),…of-today,…mirror-much, the same: practices!...

Let me, be,…(“most-clear”),…on-one-thing,…here!...

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…worship, and,…exercise: a very-exclusive-faith!...

Yes, one that,…professes, Jesus,…as, Lord-and-Saviour!... Sent, by our living-God!... Who, shed,…”His-Atoning-Blood”,…for-the, propitiation,…and/or,…reconciliation: of mankind, with our,…Creator!...

Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth!... God’s, sent-forth,…(“Sacrificial-Lamb”)!...

Blameless, Sinless, Spotless!... No, guile, (nor-lies), were ever uttered,…by-in-and-thru: Jesus’-lips!...

And, (“I-for-one”),…believe, the,…”Son’s-original-gospel”,…Message!...

Repent, and be,…(“Saved”)!... He, is,…”that-gate”,…from-which-we,…shall-enter, there-into: His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

Our, truest-destination,…(after, the Millennial-Era),…is, the: Father’s-Throne,…of,…Judgment!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7005
Attachments
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 341 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 341 times
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 341 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:36 pm

“THIS-IS,…MOST,…TRUE!”…

Friends, as a,…(“continuing-thought”),…with regard, to,…Jesus’-own-position; note-well, how in the,….(“Book-of-John”): for emphasis-sake, a specific claimer,…is-being-made!...

In,…(Chapter 1: 15 – 30 )…

John-the-Baptist, repeats himself,…by, stating-that,…Jesus, (“ranks”); before,…John-the-Baptist!...(meaning, that Jesus / holds-greater-favor)…

Yes, in God’s-own-Eyes,…His-Son,…(“ranks-high”)!...

Folks, there’s indeed a,…(“rank-and-file”),…order-of-things; within our, celestial-realm. If you read, the entire,…(“chapter”); you can, come-to-realize the importance of,…(“bearing-witness”)!...

John-the-Baptist,…(“bore-witness”),…of the, sent-forth,…”Messiah!”…(Jesus-the-Nazarene).

Just, as the Son,…(“bore-witness”),…about: His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

In the, (“Old-Testament”), it was recognized,…that, when a person-spoke; about him-or-herself, (meaning, testifying), without witnesses to back-them,…up; it would be, in the end,…considered, (“futile”)!...

Only, when,…(“two-or-more”),…witnesses, (“testified”),…in-your-favor; could your-own,…(“stance”),…be, ultimately: validated!...

Jesus,…was,…(“validated”): first-and-foremost, by His-own-God!... “This is, my Beloved-Son!... In, Whom,…I am,…well-pleased!”…

God, (Jehovah, His-Glorious-Name), repeated this statement,…both-on, (“The-Mount-of-Transfiguration”): as well, at,…Jesus’-own-Baptismal…

Also, Jesus,…was,…(“validated”),…by all those, whom,…He: came-in-contact, with!...

He, healed the lame. Gave sight, to the blind. Cleansed, (“demonic-possession”). Even, raised-the-Dead!...

All of them,…(“bore-witness”),…that, Jesus,…is-truly: the,…(“Lamb-of-God”)!... The very,…One,…(“sent-forth”),…by, God!...

He, (Jesus),…gave-all,…of,…Himself!... So, that,…we, (who-believe); may come-to-see, our,…(“eternal-tomorrows”)!... Amen.

This,…(“John-the-Baptist”),…saw, the Father,…(“commission”): Christ-Jesus!... How, so?...

Answer: By, sending this,…”Holy-Spirit-Power!”…(please-read, John 1: 32 – 34 )…

Jesus,…(“baptizes-others”),…whom, He,…so, chooses. With, the very-same,…”Holy-Spirit-Power”,…which, the Father: (“caused-or-commanded”), to descend,…unto,…His-Son!...

*(this, “pouring-out / or – overshadowing; of the,…“Holy-Spirit”: occurred, upon,…Jesus’-own-baptismal)*

Yes, this,…(“Spirit”),…descended,…from Heaven!...(read, verse: 32 ). As, commanded-by-God,…to-do-so!...

It reads,…(“Like-a-Dove”)!... How, so?...

Answer: This,…(“Spirit”),…must have been, (white-in-color). Bright-as-Day!... (“Wings”), are symbolic of,…traveling - and/or - transporting; as we know, that Angels,…freely, come-and-go: to-and-fro, from,…Earth-to-Heaven!...

*(fallen-Angels, included / for-that-matter)*

(“Purity”), is,….(“spiritually-symbolized”),…here. Unblemished-and-Spotless, was this,…(“Spirit”); as it, (“descended-and-overshadowed”),…our: Jesus!...

At this, point-and-time,…Jesus, (“received”); and was,…(“bestowed-with - and/or -empowered”), with,…”very-special-gifts!”…

Of which, He,…later, exercised; all-throughout, His,…”public-ministry!”…

Yes, the-carnal-mind,…can’t comprehend,…spiritual-matters. And, so,…we-tend-to,…(“stumble”); over the, written words,…found,…within-the-pages: of our, Holy-Scriptures!...

Angels, are-much-higher,…than, humans; in both, power-and-presence.

They, (“rank-higher”),…than, us. They possess, (“powers-and-abilities”),…unmatched, by the: material / physical-realm. It is known, that Jesus, (to become flesh / per, His-Father’s-Will); had to be made, a little-lower,…than: the Angels-in-Heaven!...

Yet, we are promised, (yet-future), an eternal-position,…which-places-us, (who-believe): as Jesus, stands-today!... Yes, a,…(“little-higher”): than the, Angels-in-Heaven!...

This, promised of God,…to us is what has, Lucifer,…(“infuriated-the-most”)!... It’s why, he hates,…humanity; as-a-whole. Despite the fact, that this,…Dark-One, knows; that his days, are truly numbered,…he-hates, the fact: that God, has promised us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…Eternity!...

Obedience, is the key!... Something, which this Evil-One,…doesn’t-hold; in his-cards!...

Fallen-Angels, have,…(“duped-millions”),…(who, practice: “Spiritism, Santeria and other, occult-pagan-rites); into believing, that-they,…have indeed,…contacted: the Dead!...

Angels, have the ability,…to,…(“transfigure / transform”),…themselves. Much like, Jesus,…did, upon; His-own-Resurrection!...

*(remember, the two-men, walking to the,…“baths” / they, didn’t recognize, our Jesus; as they, spoke to Him,…mentioning the issue, of: whether-or-not, He,…was familiar, with the recent-events,…occurring?...)*

Today, I also,…(“bear-witness”),…that, Jesus; is-indeed, the Son-of-God!...(please-read John 1: 14, 18, 29, 34, 36, 38, 41, 49, 51 )…

Yes, these-are-but,…(“just-a-few”); of the, countless-examples,…(“proving”): Jesus’-own-position. Many, called our,…Jesus,…(“Rabbi”),…meaning, Teacher!...

Others, called,…Him, (“Master”)!... Yet, others,…called, our Jesus,…(“Messiah”)!...

But, (“most-importantly”),…we must, recognize, (as do, the very: Angels-in-Heaven); that, Jesus was,…(“sent-forth”): as,…God’s-Son!...

Yes, to become,…that, much needed: (“Sacrificial-Lamb”)!... Of,…God!...

Never, forget,…that, (“no-one”),…while, (“still-in-the-flesh”); has,…(“ever-seen”),…God!...

*(except, of course: Jesus, and-the,…Angels)*

Only, they,…have, had,…the ability, to both: (“ascend-and-descend”), from Heaven!...(read, John 1: 18 and 51 )… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, it has,…always-been,…(“God’s-own-Presence”); which we, humans,…have-felt: the most!...

In the, (“person-of-Christ”),…God, is represented: but, in an,…(“expressed-fashion”)!...

Not, in a,…(“de-facto”),…manner!...

Take, for example: When,…(“Moses”),…pleads-with-God,…to show, him,…God’s-Ways!... (please-read, Exodus 33: 13)…

God, responds,…by, saying: “My,…(PRESENCE),…will-go, with you!”…(read, Exodus 33: 14 – 15 )…

And, when,…(“Moses”),…pleads-to-God,…to see, His-Glory!... God,…responds-by-saying,…(“read-carefully”),…(Exodus 33: 18 – 23 )…

Folks, when,…(“all-ends-meet”),…what, we truly,…(“recognize”),…is: God’s-own-Goodness, and God’s-Good-Grace!...

Also, His-Mercy,…is-what,…(“passes”),…before, us!...(who-believe).

These, are the,…(“real-virtues / qualities”),…which, represent: God’s-own-Glory!...

To say, that we’ve,…(“seen”),…God, in-the-flesh; is completely,…false!... Who, humanity saw-hung on that,…horrendous, Roman-Stake: was the, Son-of-God!...

Who, happens to,…(“represent”),…God!... As our Maker’s-own, Best-Workmanship!... As, God’s-own-Mediator and/or Intercessor!... Who, because of,…”Jesus’-accomplished-merits”,…we, humans-today; can see, tomorrow!...(“spiritually-speaking”)… Amen.

God, has been,…the-same,…yesterday; today-and-tomorrow!... No, man-or-woman,…(“can-see”),…God!...(while still, occupying / fleshly-states): and live, to,…tell-about-it!...

This is, most,…Biblically-True!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6990
Attachments
112193_th.gif
112193_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 326 times
339244_th.jpg
339244_th.jpg (5.79 KiB) Viewed 326 times
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 326 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:57 pm

“A-DAY,…CALLED,…ETERNITY!”…

Friends, note-well,…how, our Apostle-Peter; declares that, the ignorant-and-unstable,…tend-to-twist, (the-real-truths): and they, do so,…to-their-own, destruction!...

Yes, that’s-right!... It’s what, they do,…to our-own,…(“Scriptures”)!...(please-read, 2nd Peter 3: 16 )…

Therefore, dear-reader and friends. Take-care, that you are not,…(“carried-away”); with the, error-of-lawless,…people. And, lose,…in the end; your-own, (“spiritual”),…stability!...(verse: 17 ).

Yes, there’s a day-and-time,…called,…(“Eternity”)!... And, it awaits those,…who-stand, firm; in our, exercised-faith!...

The false,…(“Rapture-Theory”),…”carries-away”,…those, who-are-unstable: and, double-minded. With regard, to the real-knowledge,…and wisdom,…pertaining, to: all the, very-things of God!...

In the parables, where it reads:

“That, two men, are working,…in-the-fields, (meaning, spreading the gospel / here on Earth): one is taken, and the other,…is-left-behind!”…

*(folks, the one, left-behind: is the one, “Saved”)*

We, forget that,…when, Jesus-returns: He, shall find this,…(“world-of-ours”),…as, when; in the,…”Days-of-Noah!” What, happened,…back-then?...

Answer: The purposely-defiant, and unruly-ones,…were-all: (“swept-away / carried-off”)!...

And, in the case,…of,…the-two-women: working in the mill:

One, was taken. And, the other,…was-left-behind. Once-again, the one,…left-behind; is the true-believer. For, this is that,…(“hidden-manna”); of which, our Bible,…speaks-so-much: about!...

Friends, Almighty-God, (Jehovah / and-or-Yahweh: if-you-prefer): He needs you, right-down here, to,…(“testify / witness”)!... Yes, all of,…His-Mighty-Works!...

It’s what, truly,…(“validates / authenticates”): His-Very-Existence!... Yes, us!... His, part-of-Creation,…called: humanity!...

We, are His,…truest-witnesses!... Just like, the Son,…(“bore-witness”): about His,…Father’s-Kingdom!... Amen.

*(and, no / this doesn’t, make-me, a-part-of: Jehovah’s-Witnesses)* It, just makes me,…a,…child-of-God!... Why?...

Answer: Because, I happen to believe, (whole-heartedly): in the, Son’s-Message!... And, God’s-Written-Word,…teaches, me-that:

“If I believe, in the Son. Then, I must also,…believe, in He, (meaning, His-Father / our-living-God): Whom, has sent,…our, Jesus,…to us!...

*(this qualifies anyone / to become: a true, child-of-God!... If only, by,…God’s-Divine-Plan,…of: Adoption)*… Amen.

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), are promised,…to be,…(“kept”),…from-the: “Hour-of-Temptation!”…

It’s what, our Jesus,…pleaded, with,…His-Disciples!... In that, Garden,…prior-to, His,…own-arrest.

Stay-Awake!... Pray, constantly!... So, that you,…do, (Not-Fall): into, Temptations!... Amen.

Folks, this fabricated,…(“Rapture-Theory”),…teaches, only,…an: erroneous-doctrine, of,…(“escapism”)!... When, God,…asks-us,…to, witness: all-things!...(instead).

Yes, His-Mighty-Works!... They, are-all-about,…to manifest, quicker; than-the-eye, can blink!...

We, aren’t going,…anywhere. No, sir!...

Not, anytime,…soon,…anyway!... Nor, are-we-able,…to really,…(“escape”),…all the future, (“tests-and-trials”); which have-been, appointed for us,…(by, God),…to: ultimately, overcome!...

You, see,…without these, (“tests-and-trials”); there’s, no-other-way,…that, your,…Creator: can truly, come-to-know,…your-own: “hearts-and-minds!”...

Yes, God,…is a,…(“reader-of-hearts”)!...

It’s how, our,…living-God,…will, come-to-know: the true, (“genuineness”),…of your: professed, Faith!...

In closing: Never, were-we,… promised,…(“A-Rose-Garden”)!...

And, even if,…God, had-done-so,…remember-that: each-rose, has its,…many-thorns!...

So, handle,…(“with-much-care”),…God’s-Written-Word!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6975
Attachments
thumbnail (5).jpg
thumbnail (5).jpg (125.95 KiB) Viewed 317 times
1960s-postcards-in-real-life-then-vs-now-_nHgwDAVKlg-474x300.jpg
1960s-postcards-in-real-life-then-vs-now-_nHgwDAVKlg-474x300.jpg (140.55 KiB) Viewed 317 times
thumbnail (10).jpg
thumbnail (10).jpg (127.36 KiB) Viewed 317 times