Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 01, 2019 4:55 pm

“TELL-ME,…ARE-WE,…REALLY-ONE?”…

Friends, note-well,…how, our Apostle-Paul; declares that, it’s time we leave,…the,…(“elementary-doctrine”): of Christ!...

And, to,…(“move-on-forward”),…to,…(“more-spiritual”),…maturity!...(please-read, Hebrews 6:1).

Folks, our,…(“Repentance”),…is to be, done; in earnest. Not, like some,…whom, I’ve known, (as-pastor’s-sons); who claim, to have,…(“re-dedicated”),…themselves, to Jesus: by exercising, a physical,…(“second-baptismal”)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, by their own admission,…they’ve, come-to-realize; that-they-have, (“back-slid”), from our otherwise,…exercised-faith!...

And, now, they feel-that,…these-repetitive, and outward-gestures; will help them, (in-some-way), to regain,…(“Favor”): with our, living-God!...(and, His-Son: our Saviour)…

I speak, of those, who,…(“once-before”), have been,…actually, (“enlightened”); tasting, the true,…(“heavenly-gift”): of receiving, the,…(“Holy-Spirit-Power”)!...

Yes, a,…(“Power-Source”),…which is, (“poured-out”),…unto; whom, God,…(“so-ever-chooses”),…to be: it’s-recipient!... Amen.

Many, have been those,…who-have, tasted; the real-goodness, of God’s-Word!... And, of the,…(“powers”),…of the; age-to-come!...(read, Hebrews 6: 4-5 ).

Yet, these-very-same,…today, have; (“fallen-away”)!...

Yes, a real-and-true,…(“apostasy”),…is, today; being revealed. And, I dare-add,…at-a-global, scale.

These, are those,…whose, (“traditions-of-men”); and their deeply-rooted, pagan-practices,…(although, professing to be, Christian); have, in the end,…caused-them-all,…to: gravely,…(“Err”)!... How, so?...

Answer: Example: By, “crucifying”,…once-again, (over-and-over); the very, Son-of-God!... Come, every,…(“Easter-Sunday”)!...

All-of-it, done,…to, their-own,…harm!...

Yes, a, (“worldly-practice”),…derived, from; an-original, pagan-ritual.

(“Ishstar”),…a goddess, of fertility-rites. An, Idol,…(man-made),…resembling, a female. Possessing, a multitude,…of,…(“breasts”)!...

Highly, reverenced,…and worshipped,…in; (“days-of-old”)!...

Especially, by those couples, (young-and-old, alike),…who-desired, to bring-forth; and be,…(“blessed”),…with: many, children.

The Roman-Catholic-Church, embraced these,…(“myths”),…and, many-others. In, their-own,…(“infinite-wisdom”),…they-reduced-that,…these-acts; would, bring-together, (and/or, amass): all-faiths, under,…one-roof!…

Yes, a means, by which,…to, (“assemble-and-gather”),…many-members.

After all, we are all,…(“children-of-God”)!... So, they,…profess. This is their, best,…(“bait-and-lure”)!...

Yes, a very,…(“tolerant”),…”Religious-Order!”…

Men, pleasers,…instead, of,…God, pleasers.

Following, only,…(“commandments-of-men”),…instead, of: Commandments-of-God!...(read, verse 6)…

Each year, throughout our, entire-globe,…(“Processions”),…imitating, the,…(“crucified-Christ”): are carried-out.

Well-intended, people,…I’m sure. Believing, in their own,…hearts-and-minds,…that, this act; actually is paying, much homage,…and respect,…to our: Saviour!...(Jesus-the-Christ).

All-the-contrary, is most true!...

These are, (“pompous-principles”), displaying, the true-ignorance,…of those, who-freely; allow themselves, to be,…led-by,…(“ravenous-wolves”): often-times, dressed in,…sheep’s-clothing!...

And, so,…God’s-own-Hand,…(“overshadows”),…these, very same. By, sending them,…the vey,…(“Spirit-of-Stupor”)!...

*(This truth, is quite,…Biblical. It’s not, just me,…coming-up,…with these,…phrases)*...

Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His-Excellent-Name),…is, keeping-these-folks; in a, constant-state,…of,…(“derision”)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, they, (“willingly-choose”),…to believe, these; fabricated-fables and follies.

Yes, completely-and-totally,…(“stupefied”),…remain, those; who, never-question,…on-their-own: the existing, system-of-things!...

*(Yes, the,…”Status-Quo”)*...

And, so,…(“examine-well”),…all-things!...

Yes, ask, knock-and-seek,…in earnest; intimately, personally-and-privately,…this: Kingdom-of-God!...

And, our, (“Maker”),…will-give-you,…(“all-the-increase”); with regard to, His,…own, set-forth-plans: for-our-own,…future!...

*(humanity, as-a-whole: implied)*…

(“America”),…our, land,…today; bears many, (“thorns-and-thistles”)!...

And, it’s rapidly,…becoming,…(“worthless”)!...

We’ve, sold-ourselves,…out!...

To, many,…(“pagan-practices”). And, so,…(“cursed”),…we-stand!...

Just look, at our,…city-streets. Who, will dare to,…change, the hearts-and-minds; of our, people. And, of our,…once: (“Nation-Under-God”)?...

Could it be, that we’ve actually,…begun-to-think,…of ourselves,…as-being: (“Above-God”)?... I pray,…not!...

Just like, the,…(“wheat’s-chaff”),…I pray, that: “We not, end-up-being,…(burned)!”… Amen. (read, Hebrews 6: 8 )…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7215
Attachments
103635_th.gif
103635_th.gif (6.75 KiB) Viewed 2187 times
108288_th.gif
108288_th.gif (6.13 KiB) Viewed 2187 times
103650_th.gif
103650_th.gif (39.05 KiB) Viewed 2187 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 01, 2019 5:01 pm

“BY,…NO,…MEANS!”…

Friends, let’s be, quite-clear,…about; one-thing!...

I’m, nobody, special…(except, perhaps, in: God’s-own-eyes)!... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

But, as-far-as,…our world, is concerned; I’m just, simply,…another,…(“Joe”)!...

And, quite-frankly,…that, suits-me,…just-fine. I thank, our living-God, (Jehovah, His-Precious-Name), for the necessary, courage,…to daily,…(“stick-my-neck”),…out.

Becoming, everyone’s-own,…(“public-pin-cushion”)!...

And, to, (“express-myself”),…openly-and-freely,…with-regard-to; what I have, personally experienced,…all-throughout: these many, years.

*(Since, May 8th, 2010)*… I began, posting publicly,…my-own-experiences. And, like,…with, anything-else,…we, devote to; in this, present life,…the more, we; (“stick-to-it”),…the better, we get!...

Writing, has been my,…healing. As God, has led me,…to be,…(“edified”)!... In my, every day,…(“quest”),…for; real-truths.

Yes, mine,…are but,…(“one-man’s-opinion”)!..

What, has been,…my, ultimate-goal?...

Answer: To lead-others, (with, God’s-Good-Grace, and Favor), into using,…their-own,…(“God-Given-Reasoning”)!...

For, it’s-what-truly,…sets-us-aside,…from, otherwise-becoming; beastly-animals.

And, although,…God’s-Ways,…are, indeed; higher-than-ours. This, doesn’t mean that,…we aren’t, to conclude; nor-to-reduce, in the end,…for,…our-very-selves: (“all-things”)!...

It’s what, pleases God,…the most. The fact, that you, keep-on,…seeking,…His-own-Face!... Amen.

Truth-from-lies,…and,…Good-from-Evil… This, is my,…(“quest”)!... To discern-well, to understand,…fully,…the-difference…

(“BY,…NO,…MEANS”),…do I, want you,…(dear-reader and friends); to become, like me. Nor, to just,…(“arbitrarily-believe”); all that, which I have,…to share, with you: my-reading-audience.

I desire-most, that you,…(“come-to-believe”),…our Bible!...

Throughout, my adult-life,…I’ve sat-and-studied,…with, various; denominational-groups. Always, believing that:

”If you, want-to-become,…wise. Then, you must,…hang-with; the wise!”…

Don’t get me, wrong,…folks!...

Church, is a,…wonderful-place,…to start, seeking; the truth about, our purpose,…in this,…present-life.

But, for me,…I-have-found, that,…(“worldly-churches”); for the most-part, don’t really,…want you,…to become: wiser-than-they!... Why?...

Answer: Because, you’ll realize that,…their,…(“hypocrisy”); is alive-and-well.

Were you, (“ever-to-dare”),…to explore, the-real-truth,…on your own; you will, probably be,…looked-upon, as someone; whose wanting, only,…to,…(“stir-up”): different-beliefs, and/or,…(“doctrinal-teachings”)!... Amen.

In, other-words: When God,…opens, the eyes-and-ears,…of, His-own, (“selected-few”); we begin, to be,…(“perceived”),…as-being: rebellious!...

And, many,…begin to see,…us; as those, very same,…of which,…our-Scriptures: forewarns, to separate,…from.

Yes,….such-are,…(“Satan’s-own, Subtle-Ways”)!...

Guilty, only,…of-wanting-to,…(“break-away”),…from, what-in-earnest; I have, received,…(“spiritually”): as being, falsehood-from-these,…others.

Grant, you. We aren’t, to,…(“isolate-ourselves”); but-rather, we must continually,…exercise, a real-and-true: (“camaraderie”),…amongst, the very-household,…of, Faith!...

And, so,…this-is-why, I’ve made; my presence-known, here,…inside this,…wonderful, public-platform: called,…the,…(“Internet”)!...

Perhaps, for this alone,…we are seen,…as,…(“defectors”)!...

Grant you, with a, (“strong-following”),…that, averages about: 2,500 readers,…daily. I’m convinced that, at least,…(Praise-God),…some-of-you,…are considering; my perspective!...

And, so,…as a,…writer-by-hobby!...

God, has blessed me,…by, reaching-out; and by knowing, that,…many-of-you,…are indeed, learning that: it’s-okay,…to, examine-well,…all-things.

Truth-be-known, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…are those, who take,…(“whole-heartedly”); the Son’s-original-message.

We’ve, come to realize,…that-only,…a true, (“remnant-class”),…of believers; are chosen-and-destined, by the very,…Hand-of-God!...

Is this, (“conceitedness”)?...

All-the-contrary. It’s,…(“humility”),…at-its-best. We, realize that,…God,…(“chooses”),…distributes-and-elects; only-those, whose hearts-and-minds,…are, steadfast: in His, set-forth-principles.

That’s-right!... Only, He, (God),…reads-well,…all-hearts, and minds!...

And, only-when,…He, (God),…is truly, convinced; of our, (“earnest-loyalty”),…and-of-our,…(“willing-obedience”); do-countless-doors, of spiritual-understandings,…begin: opening-up!... Amen.

Yes, ours-is-indeed,…a very, (“straight-and-narrow”),…path; which often-times, (“appears”),…in-reality,…to be, a-quite-long: and, winding-road.

Yes,…(“Life”)!... And, in the very center, of this,…(“given-word”),…of,…(“Life”),…we find; another, important word,…that-being: the word,…of,…(“IF”)!...

Yes,…(“IF”),…and when,…you, come-to-believe; in, God’s-True-Promises,…only-then,…will you, also-come: to-your-own,…God-Given-Senses!...(and/or, reasoning)…

We can, (“plead-and-pray”),…till,…Kingdom-come!...

And, never-ever-really,…receive, any-true: (“revelations”)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, your-own-heart,…is,…(Not),…right-with-God!... We can, fool those around us. And, we can do,…even, a better-job; of fooling,…ourselves.

But, friends,…you, can’t fool,…God!...

No, sir!... (Not), even,…one-iota!... Amen.

In closing: I pray-that, “You begin, to examine-well,…your present stance. With regard to, your entire life-style,…and; beliefs. Pray, constantly. For, more spiritual-clarity. Which, will dispel,…all-the,…(confusion-and-deceitfulness),…of those, whom; you have, entrusted,…your-all: in the past!”...

And,…”May you, be led,…and guided, by the; Holy-Spirit-Power, provided,…to-all, who: will ask, knock-and-seek!”… Amen.

And, finally. Ask, the very,…Son-of-God, (Jesus-the-Nazarene), to enter into,…your-own, heart-and-mind… Trust me, on this one-thing.

He,…(“BY,…NO,…MEANS”),…will-ever,…deceive, you!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7200
Attachments
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
113319_th.gif
113319_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2184 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 02, 2019 5:37 pm

“UNTIL-THEN,…WE’LL-BE-HERE!”…

Folks, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His-Majestic-Name); is not, unjust,…so-as-to, (“overlook”): your hard-work. And, the,…(“Love”),…which you, have-shown; for,…(“His-Good-Name’s-Sake”)!...(please-read, Hebrews 6:10).

So, today,…I-also,…urge-you, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); to continue, furthering-and-servicing,…the believers, (our-very-own, household of faith): as you, have been doing,…all-along!...

Let us, not become,…(“sluggards”); but-rather, continue in the very foot-steps,…of, our-own: forefathers. Who, through their exercised-faith,…and much-patience; they,…(“like-us”),…shall indeed, inherit: God’s-Promises!...(read, verse: 12).

For, God,…(“has-sworn-it”),…by,…His-own: Holy-Name!...

Yes,…(“an-oath”),…made-most-final,…in-its-confirmation. Why?...

Answer: For, there is no,…(“Greater-One”),…than, Himself!... By, whom-to-swear!...(verse, 13).

Yes, it’s how, our living-God,…displays, His-own,…(“unchangeable-character”)!... By, (“guaranteeing”),…His-Promises,…(“with-an-oath”)!...

Using, His-own,…Holy-Name!...(Yahweh, if-you-prefer).

For, truly,…He, is,…(“The-Most-High-God”)!... Amen. (read, verse: 17).

Friends, (“God’s-Holiness”),…prohibits, Him; to ever, lie. It is, (“impossible”),…for Him!... Otherwise, He,…cannot be,…this, (“Perfect-One”): we always, profess.

And, so,…because, of-these-truths; we shall, hold-fast,…to this,…(“Hope”),…of, (“eternal-life”): set-before-us!...(who-believe). Why?...

Answer: Because, we believe, in His,…(“Everlasting-Word”)!...

Heaven-and-Earth, shall pass-away. But, (“God’s-Promises”),…will, stand-fast. Of, which-we,…(His-Son’s-Followers); hold firm, in our very,…hearts-and-minds!...

It is, this,…Son-of-God, (Jesus-the-Nazarene); Who, has gone,…before us,…yes, He: is-our,…(“forerunner”)!...

In our behalf, God,…has, (“appointed”),…Jesus!... To become, our,…(“High-Priest”)!...

Yes, Jesus!... First, in,…(“all-things”)!... According to, God’s-own,…set-forth-terms.

Jesus, the,…(“first-born”),…of: God’s-entire-Creation!...

Jesus, the,…(“first-born”),…from-among; even, the Dead!... Yes, Jesus!...

(“First-and-foremost”), in,…God’s-own-Eyes!... Why?...

Answer: Because, the Son has proven,…His-worthiness!... His, is an exemplary-and-unmatched,…(“Obedience”)!... With regard, to fulfilling His,…Father’s-Will. In, all-things!...

*(Even, since-before,…the very-beginning; of,…mankind’s-own, creation)*

Jesus, was there,…(“creating-and-performing”). Bestowed, with the,…(“ability-to-do”),…so. By, His-own-God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!...

Freely-and-willingly, He,…(Jesus),…went to that, Cross!...

As a, (“docile-lamb”),…goes-to-slaughter. His, blameless-and-untainted,…blood,…has made, (“an-eternal-atonement”); between mankind, and-our,…Maker!...

*(Yes, Jesus’-own-God,…and, Father-in-Heaven; has extended, this,…exercised-Grace)*

And, so,…we-shall, continue; to further-along, this ministry,…of ours.

One, of much,…(“reconciliation”)!... Yes, until the return of,…God’s-Son!...

We, will be,…here. Sharing-these-truths!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7365
Attachments
116404_th.gif
116404_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 2169 times
113283_th.gif
113283_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 2169 times
107100_th.gif
107100_th.gif (6.94 KiB) Viewed 2169 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 02, 2019 6:25 pm

“HEAR-ME-OUT,…YOU,…THE-HUMBLED!”…

Friends, Jesus’,…(“appointment”),…in becoming,…our, (“High-Priest”); was not, on the basis, of any-legal-requirement,…concerning: fleshly-descendants!...

But, rather,…He, (our, Jesus),…was-appointed,…(“High-Priest”); by the very-power, of an,…(“indestructible-life”)!... Meaning, His-Father,…in,…Heaven!...(Jehovah, His-Precious-Name)…

Please-read, (Hebrews, 7: 16 ).

This,…(“Most-High-God”),…only, He,…(“appoints”): all-things!...

And, He,…does-so,…from: (“Everlasting-to-Everlasting”)!... Amen. (read, verse: 17 ).

Yes, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…live, but-a-Hope!... Yes, a much,…(“better-hope”),…is, introduced; to us,…(who-believe). By-in-and-thru, the Son-of-God!...

For, it is the,…(“Son”),…who-draws-us,…ever-nearer: to His-own, Father!... Just, as the Father,…lures-us,…to: His-only-begotten. Yes, theirs is,…truly; a-joint-effort.

Were it not, for the Son’s,…already-accomplished-merits; none-of-this, would ever be,…possible. Definitely, two-separate-entities. One, serving the,…other,…(“humbly-so”)!...

The, (“Religionist”),…unknowingly, creates a God; Who, would otherwise,…be-saying,…that: “I can’t trust, anyone else, (but-myself), to get things,…done!”…

Yes, in,…(“essence”),…were, Jesus,…to-be, God, (as-so-many, erroneously-believe); then, this,…proves-that,…God; doesn’t esteem anyone, as being,…(“worthy-or-faithful”),…enough,…to: follow-thru, with His,…demands!...

It would only, (“demonstrate”),…that, God; can’t rely, ultimately,…on, anybody: to carry-out, His-own-wishes.

Folks!... All-the-contrary, is most,…true. Our, Creator,…does, indeed,…(“appoint”),…a-selected-few. All throughout, mankind’s-history,…this, has-been; a proven-fact.

God’s-own, (“remnant-class”),…of-specially-selected,…individuals; have been, (“edged-in-history”),…as those, who-have: (“carried-out”), God’s-Commandments!...

This includes, God’s-only-Son!...

God, does,…(“trust”),…those, who; have proven themselves, as being,…(“Lovers-of-God”)!...

Yes, trustworthy,…persons. Willingly, furthering-along,…God’s-instructions. Reliable, incessant-people,…in; the pursuit, of,…(“God’s-Favor”)!... Amen.

God, made an,…(“oath”),…swearing, by His-Holy-Name!... He did this, when He,…(“appointed”),…His-Son,…as-our-own: (“eternal-high-priest”)!...

This makes, our,…(Jesus),…(“The-Guarantor”): of a, much-better-covenant!...(read, Hebrews 7: 20 – 22 ). All other, former-priests,…were, indeed,…many-in-number.

Because, they were, (“prevented-by-Death”),…from,…continuing-in-office!...(verse, 23 ).

Unlike, our Jesus,…Who, holds,…His-Priesthood: permanently!... Yes, because,…He,…lives,…forever-more!...(verse, 24).

Note-well, the clear-and-distinct,…difference,…our, Apostle-Paul; declares, to the Hebrews,…that-exist, between the Father,…and: His-only-begotten!...(please-read, Hebrews 7: 25 ).

“Consequently, (In-other-words. As, a matter-of-fact),…He,…(meaning, Jesus); is well-able, to,…(“Save”),…yes: to the, (“utter-most”). All those, who,…(“draw-near”),…to God,…by-in-and-thru: the Son!...

So, what’s our,…ultimate-goal?...

Answer: To draw-near, to our own,…Creator!...

And, how, do-we-do,…so?...

Answer: By, accepting the,…(“appointment”),…of,…Jesus!...

As, our,…(“Eternal-High-Priest”)!...

For, only,…Jesus,…can-make,…(“intercession”)!... For, us,…(“wretched-sinners”)!...

Note-well, that the,…Son-of-God,…has, been-made: (“perfect”),…by this,…(“appointment - and/or – exaltation”)!... Forever!...

A position, received as part,…of,…Jesus’-own,…recompense. A position, not-held,…previously; by our, Lord!...

Otherwise, we could not,…(“call-it”),…nor,…(“recognize-it”): as-an-exaltation!...

Yes, this,…(“Nazarene”),…today, stands,…as-our: (“High-Priest”)!... At, His,…Father’s-Right-Hand: in Heaven!...

Awaiting, His-Father’s,…further-instructions; with regard, to when,…Jesus, shall-return: to us,…(“as-promised”)!...

But, this time,…Jesus,…returns, with: (“Rod-of-Iron”),…in Hand!... Why?...

Answer: Because, all-worldly-governments,…will refuse, to: bow-a-knee, to this,…(“appointed-ruler”)!...

That’s-right, folks!... The entire-globe, will, (Not),…freely-and-willingly,…(“submit”): to this, Son-of-God!...

As, each day,…passes,…more-and-more; our current-world, (“rebukes”),…any-type: of-higher-authority. Such, has become,…our,…pompous-pride!...

Just remember, that-the-proud,…will be, made,…(“abase”)!...

And, only the truly,…(“humbled-or-meek”),…will be,…(“exalted”)!...

Never forget, that-it-is,…(“the-meek”),…who-shall-inherit, this: New-Earth, as,…promised!… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7350
Attachments
121674_th.gif
121674_th.gif (7.59 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg (128.91 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 2165 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 03, 2019 5:17 pm

“PLEASE-FIND,…THE-TIME!”…

Friends, I must insist, that,…you,…open; your-own, eyes-and-ears!...

We cannot, continue to speak, (in-our-churches), of any, given,…(“entity”); as-one-that, occupies the,…(“right-hand-of-God”), to later, the next moment,…say-that-this, same entity,…is, indeed,…God: Himself!... (please-read, Hebrews 8:1).

Throughout these many years, I’ve done my best,…to lead-you, (dear-reader and friends); as the, (“Spirit”),…has-led: me. Yes, I,…(“but-a-common”),…man.

Make-up, your minds. Wake-up, from your, present-state of,…(“spiritual-stupor”)!...

Jesus, is,…He,…or-not,…(“seated - and/or – positioned”); at the right-hand, of the,…(“Throne”),…of-the,…(“Majesty”): in Heaven?... (read, verse: 1 / again)…

Answer: Of course, He,…is!...

And, if so. Then, Jesus,…(“cannot-be”),…God: Himself!...

God, (“indwells”), within,…(“all-those”),…who-believe!...

But, this-holds,…a,…true-spiritual,…(“connotation”)!...

Many, tend to take, (“everything”),…our Bible, states: (“literally”)!...

Folks, (“metaphors”), in this case,…are-to-be: (“spiritually-discerned”)!...

Take, our Apostle-Paul,…for instance. If he, was one,…of the, (“worst-persecutors”),…of,…our-exercised-faith; how is it, possible,…that,…once-encountering,…Jesus: this very same, Paul,…now-becomes,…(a-true-believer)?...

Such, is the,…(“marvelous-impact”),…created,…when, any-given-individual; (“opens”),…him-or-herself,…to: receiving,…Truth!...

Paul’s-ordeal, grant you,…was, indeed; a-very-personal, experience,…with: our, Lord-and-Saviour!...

Something, that most,…of us,…will-never-really; ever, experience,…while, in-the-flesh: (“anyways”)!...

And, so,…if-we’ve-esteemed,…this, Apostle; so much, as to include,…his,…(“writings – and/or – letters”); occupying the better-portion, of our entire,…(“New-Testament”).

Then, for-God’s-Sake,…(no-pun-intended),…why, can’t you: come to believe, the clear-and-present,…(“distinction”),…declared!...

Yes, Father-and-Son,…are, indeed,…(“two-separate-entities”)!... Each, donning-and-owning,…their,…(“respective-roles”)!... Both, being as,…One!...

But, in,…(“virtues”),…like,…Goodness, Faithfulness, Servitude-unto-others,…Loyalty,…Mercy-and-Grace!...

Yes, both,…the,…Father-and-Son,…(“are-as-One”)!...

In-Love!... In-Unity!... In,…(“Cause-and-Vision”)!...

Also,…in,…(“Mindset-and-Mission”)!...

Both, desiring-most,…that,…you-too,…be, ultimately: (“crowned-with-righteousness”)!...

The, very same,…(“Righteousness”),…which-was, counted unto,…our: “Patriarch-Abraham!”…

Yes, to his,…(“favor”),…and, because of,…Abraham’s-exercised-faith: (“Righteousness”),…was, counted-unto-him!... Amen.

Listen, friends,…(“I-get-it”)… Really, I do!...

Many of you, don’t have the,…(“time-of-day”)!...

Our Bible, is simply,…too-complicated. Nobody, can just open this,…Book; begin to, read it,…and, expect to come,…to-some-sort: of real, conclusion…

Not, by yourself,…no, sir!... To, (“fully-understand”), its content,…we-must,…sit-with-others!...(who-also-believe)…

For, by,…(“God’s-very-Design”),…this, Bound-Book; was made, to be,…(“worked-out”),…together: collectively, seeking the very,…(“Face-of-God”)!... Amen.

Yes, God,…wishes-for-you,…to sit, with others, (who-believe). God, wants you to,…(“ask”),…all-the-hard,…questions. To,…(“scrutinize”),…every-chapter; every-verse,…every, precept-upon-precept.

Here-a-little. There-a-little!...

Mine, has been a true,…(“blessing-in-disguise”)!... I don’t-hold, a regular,…(“secular-job”)!... Since, 2012,…I’ve-devoted, my full-time; to the earnest, study-and-research,…of: God’s-Truths!...

Grant, you,…this, was done,…alongside, of my,…other-duties. For, I also,…am,…(“my-mother’s-keeper”)!...

Yes, folks!... Others, would call it,…(“a-caregiver”)!... And, for those of you,…who, are also,…(“caregivers”),…you know, that-this,…in, itself; truly is, a,…(“full-time-job”)!...

I don’t-draw, any,…sort-of-salary. No, sir!... What I do, I do,…(“freely’)!...

Mother and myself, well,…we manage, (with-God’s-Grace); to survive, with,…all-of-our,…(“needs”),…being-met; on her, sole-source,…of,…fixed-income.

Her, (“retirement-check”), gets us,…by. We live, in a,…(“section-8 / subsidized”),…senior-housing-facility!...

Many, have been my,…(“early-mornings”),…and-my,…(“late-evenings”)!... As my, free-time,…(“permits”),…I’ve, devoted myself; to the asking, the knocking, and the seeking,…of: Truth!...

This, goes-back,…as-early-as,…the year, 2001…

But, more-so,…than, ever; since,…2012…(full-time).

Between, 2001 and 2012,…I worked, two-jobs. My, (“infancy-in-Christ”), was at a,…(“part-time”),…basis,…back-then!...

What’s my, case-in-point?...

Answer: I’ve taken, (“full-advantage”),…with the help,…of-various-mentors; throughout, all-these-years,…to reach, this: point-in-time, where,…I stand, today.

Yes, a total of,…(“18-years-later”); God, has,…(“gifted-me”),…with-much, insight: as to, His-Written-Word!...

All-of-it, for,…His-Glory!... Amen.

Sharing with you, (my-reading-audience), has been,…a fundamental-part,…of-my; every-day-life. Since, long-ago,…I’ve realized, that; there was something, more.

Yes, something-missing,…and, not-being-shared: with regard, to God’s-Word!...

And, that,…when, push,…(“came-to-shove”),…the churches, (in-general); were-not-teaching,…what, the Bible,…was, otherwise-illustrating: within its, written-pages!...

I pray, you come,…to develop, this-earnest-desire,…to, (“filter-thru”); all the existing, worldly-garbage,…out-there.

It’s being taught, for the most-part,…(“right-inside”), many,…(not-all, grant-you),…of these, supposed-institutions: and organizations, of,…(“higher-learning”)!...

For, me,…it took,…the loss, of my; earthly-father. For, me,…to actually, begin; to realize that, I needed to take,…a good-look: at myself.

Up-until-then, (I was, 42-years-old / back-then), I hadn’t the need,…to,…(“grow-up”): much less, sooth-any-sorrows!...

But, the ill-experience,…of loosing,…(“my-truest-anchor”),…meaning, my-own-father; well, this left me,…floating-aimlessly, in a,…vast-ocean: deep-in-emptiness!...

And, so,…I found the, true-need,…and,…I-also-found, (and-made),…the: (“Time-to-Seek”)!...

Yes, despite our,…”every-day-busyness”,…(which, happens-to-be / the Devil’s-best-weaponry: diversions, implied), we must insist,…on,…seeking-truth!...

You, must-not-deprive,…yourself,…of knowing, your-own,…true-purpose, for existing; in this present, dispensation-of-time!...

What’s-the-answer?...

It’s found, in your,…set-forth-journey,…your-own-quest,…to: (“serve-others”)!...

To you, who have, (“volunteered”),…in, Hospital-environments; in Hospices, in Prison-Cells, in Group-Homes,…where,…(“the mentally-challenged-and-Dementia”),…rule: to you, the Son-of-God,…will, usher-in!...

Yes, right-into,…His-Saving-Sheepfold,…you, have been,…(“Saved-a-Seat”)!... Amen.

In closing, to all,…who, (“take-the-time”),…to read, this lengthy-message: Give, of yourself,…more-and-more. Yes, each day,…give; of your time, your compassion, your understanding,…and: Your-Love!...

And, when you find yourself,…(“daring-to-do”),…all-these-things,…and, more. Know that, Your-Father-in-Heaven,…is being,…(“Glorified”)!... As, a direct-result.

Yes, because,…of-your-own,…(“servitude-unto-others”)!...

You-too, shall be,…(“exalted”),…as the Son,…has, been!...

All-of-it, do,…for the Glory,…of: (“The-Majesty-on-High”)!...(please-read, Hebrews 8: 1 ).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7335
Attachments
102659_th.gif
102659_th.gif (5.5 KiB) Viewed 2156 times
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 2156 times
112932_th.gif
112932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 2156 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 04, 2019 5:11 pm

“KNOW-THIS,…FIRST-AND-FOREMOST!”…

Friends, note-well,…how, Paul; addresses-the-Hebrews!...(please-read, Hebrews 8:6).

Christ’s-ministry, (as our, appointed / High-Priest), involves,…(“mediating”): between mankind-and-our,…Creator!...(Jehovah, His-Excellent-Name).

This, has been,…(“enacted”),…by, God’s-own: Hand!... Yes, a much-better-promise,…when, compared to-the: old-covenant.

In the past, our forefathers couldn’t keep,…God’s-original-covenant; especially when, the Israelites,…were-taken, by God’s-Hand; out, of-the-land,…. of: Egypt!...

And, so,…God, showed,…(“no-concern”),…for them, because; of their, (“disobedience-and-unwillingness”), to uphold,…God’s-original-covenant!...(read, verse: 9 ).

The New-Covenant, of Almighty-God,…has-to-do, with; His, actual,…(“indwelling”),…in, our-own: (“hearts-and-minds”)!... All possible, because of His-Son’s,…already, accomplished-merits!... (read, verse: 10).

This is why, God,…does, (Not),…(“dwell”); in any, man-made-buildings!...

It’s why, we’re witnessing such-atrocities,…occurring, right-inside; all these various, places-of-worship. Regardless, of religious-factions!...

Be them, Jew-or-Gentile!... Be, them,…Muslim-or-Buddhist!... Not-even, the,…(“Hindus”),…are-exempt; from the Devil’s-Harm!...

This, (“Dark-One”), knows-that,…his time, is quite-short. And, he’s been,…(“ousted”),…from, Heaven; down-to-Earth!...

Back, in the days-of,…(“Job”); this Devil, was still allowed, (and/or, permitted), to move-about,…to-and-fro: from Earth-to-Heaven!...

As, he,…(Satan),…had to, (“report-to-God”)!... If, you’ve read your Bible, (dear-reader and friends); you would know, this truth.

God, and this,…(“old-dragon”),…dialogued, back-and-forth; with regard to, having,…(“Job”): truly-tested!...

Well, not-only,…was the, (“hedge-of-protection”),…removed, from,…(“Job”),…back-then; but-also, and to some-degree,…from, us: as-well-today!... How, so?...

Answer: In that, this Devil,…has-been,…(“casted-down”),…to: Earth!... And, along with his,…(“demonic-insurgents”); he’s running-loose, and on a,…(“true-rampage”)!...

This time around, in this present,…(“dispensation-of-time”),…with-much-permanence; until a, Day-and-Hour, of God’s-own,…reckoning.

Folks, God’s-Protection,…is not, found; inside any, man-made,…structure. Be it,…A-Cathedral,…A-Mosque,…A-Synagogue,…and/or: any-given, Monastery!...

No, sir!... God’s-Protection, (“indwells”), right-inside,…the very, (“hearts-and-minds”); of all-those, who truly,…Love-God!... Amen. (Please-read, Hebrews 8: 10 ).

Our very, planet,…(“groans”),…for, the return; of God’s-own-Son!...(Jesus-the-Nazarene).

*(The - 2nd Advent, implied)*…

Yet, we excuse-it-away,…by, saying that: “It’s-global-warming!”… Never, admitting that,…even, this,…(“topic”); has-to-do, with humanity’s own,…(“delving”)!...

From, a,…(“Physics”),…stand-point; the decades, of,…”burning-fossil-fuels”,…(unrestricted-and-unregulated): has directly-contributed, to what scientist call,…(“The-Greenhouse-Effect”)!...

Our, (“ozone-layers”), have diminished,…drastically. There’s a hole, in our atmosphere,…as-big-as; the whole, country-of-Canada!...(if-not-bigger / by-now)…

Causing, ultra-violet-rays,…to pass-thru, and harm; ultimately-our-health. All due, to mankind’s own,…negligence.

Only, those-who,…have accepted, the Son’s-Message; with regard to, His-Father’s-Kingdom,…shall-be: (“Saved”)!...

And, I-dare-add,…from, our-own; (“self-destructive-deeds”)!...

Friends, soon-enough,…the time, for teaching; will seize. Soon-enough, all-will,…(“come-to-know”),…the,…(“Mighty-Works”): of our, living-God!...

Yes, from the least-of-you,…to,…the-greatest!...(read, verse: 11). Soon-enough, many old-things,…are getting-ready; to actually, (“vanish-away”)!...

This world, as we have…(“known-it”),…shall become, (“obsolete”)!...

Keep God, meanwhile,…in your, (“hearts-and-minds”); first-and-foremost, in all that,…you do: and say!...

For, only-these,…shall receive,…(“His-Mercy”); toward our,…(“iniquities”)!...(read, Hebrews 8: 12 – 13 ).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7185
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2144 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 2144 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 06, 2019 5:04 pm

“DISCERN-WELL,…BETWEEN,…GOOD-N-EVIL”…

Folks, every day,…spent, in,…(“God’s-Word”); is truly, a good-day!...

Jesus, (“battled-most”),…against the, (“Religious-Order”); of His-Day!...

Our Lord-and-Saviour, was seen,…as-an,…(“impostor”). Because, He, (Jesus),…claimed-that, He: knew from whence, He came. And, from-whence,…He: would be, returning!...

(“Caiphas”), the,…”High-Priest”,…in, Jerusalem; at the time, of Jesus’ visit,…to-that, Holy-City; in protest, questioned,…our, Lord’s-own: position!...

This, “High-Priest”, had openly accused,…Jesus,…that, His-Testimony; with regard to, Himself,…was: completely-void. You see, (“Moses-Law”), back-then,…required-that; there be, a minimum,…of,…(“two-witnesses”): to validate, any open-claimer,…of, (“self”)!...

And, so,…Jesus,…replied, to this,…High-Priest:

“I testify, of Myself, (as being sent, by God: my Father-in-Heaven)!... As well, my Father,…(“testifies”),…of: Me!... As being, His-only-begotten,…Son!...

*(this-makes-two, witnesses: one, testifying of the other / and-vice-versa)*

Let’s remember that, in several occasions,…on that, Mount-of-Transfiguration; as well,…at, Jesus’-own: baptismal. God’s-Voice, from Heaven,…out-loud, spoke:

Saying, that, Jesus,…was, His-Son!... In, Whom,…He, (God, speaking):

“Was, well-pleased!”...

*(and that, we should all; listen-well, to what He, Jesus: has-to-say)*

This, encounter,…(“occurred”),…during the,…(“feast-of-tabernacles”)!...

Where, (“Caiphas”), declared,…that-they,…had, only: but,…One-Father!... (Abraham, their: Patriarch)…

And, Jesus,…replied:

“Were you, truly to be,…Abrahams’-descendants; then you would know, Who,…(I-Am). Because, before,…Abraham, was: (I-Am)!”...

Many, have,…(“misinterpreted-this-claimer”),…to mean, that: Jesus, is God!... Folks, like,…Father,…like,…Son!...

It’s, (“figurative-speech”), and not,…literal-language. It holds, much,…(“spiritual-connotations”)!... Much, of what,…Jesus,…uttered,…had-hidden-manna: behind, its,…truest-meaning.

Truth be known, Jesus,…was, God’s-own,…(“first-born”): of all, God’s-Creation!...

And, so,…of course,…before, mankind, (in-general); was ever, created,…Jesus, was there: alongside, His own,…God-and-Father!...

Let,…(“US”),…make-man,…in,…(“OUR”): own-image!... Was God, talking to the Angels?...

Answer: Of course, not!... God, was expressing,…Himself,…to: His-Son!...

Was, Jesus,…and, mankind,…both: not-ultimately, made,…in: (“God’s-own-image”)?...

Answer: Of course, we are!... Yet, this doesn’t make us,…nor, Jesus; out-to-be,…God: Himself!...

Yes, the Son,…delved-in,…(“creating”): many-known-things. As, His Father,…(“bestowed”),…this ability,…(and/or - power): unto, His-Son!...

It’s what,…we read,…in: (John 1:1). Which, by the way,…has also,…been-most: misunderstood!…

When, we measure,…(“the-whole”),…of what, our Apostle-John; has to say, (“in-its-totality”),…with regard, to,…Jesus!... We can, (“easily-reduce”),…that,…the Son, (Jesus); truly does, Honor-and-Glorify,…His-Father!... In, all-things!... Amen.

Jesus, (“charges”),…(“Caiphas”),…with-being,…children; of the, Devil.

Because, they teach,…(“another”),…Word!... Yes, another message,…different-than,…what, the Son: was sent-down, to us,…to teach…

And, because,…Jesus, spoke; only-truths, He,…admits-that,…these, (“Religionists”): are-hard-pressed, to kill,…Him!...

And, so,…Jesus,…walks-away, from this plaza; (“casually-and-undetected”), on that,…”Day-and-Hour”,…of encountering, the,…(“religious-order”): of, His,…Day!...

Nothing’s new, under our Sun!... This remains, most-true,…even, today.

With, our, (“worldly-churches”),…perverting-and-twisting, the Son’s; original-Message!...

Jesus, (“openly-and-publicly”),…professes-that, nothing; which He, does-or-says,…is-of,…His: own, accord!...

Folks, if we are to,…call-ourselves,…(“Christians”); then why, are we questioning,…the: Son’s-Truths?...

I urge-you, (dear-reader and friends), to read-well, as many times,…as you; deem, necessary. The, (“entire-chapters”),…of,…(“ 14 – and – 17 “ : illustrated within, the Great-Book,….of,…(“John”)!...

For, these,…(“two-chapters”),…quote-words,…uttered; by Jesus, Himself!...

Yes, our Apostle-John!... A dear-and-intimate, disciple of our,…Messiah!...

Only, John,…(“dared-to-dedicate”),…the copying,…of: Christ’s-confessions!...

He, did so,…the most; when compared, to the other,…(“Followers-of-Jesus”)!...

Within, Jesus’,…(“tight-circle”),…of,…believers; (“John”), was the one,…who, seemingly-appears: to,…(“perceive-our-prince”),…best-of-all…

Yes, I dare-add,…(“perfectly”)!...

Yet, our world,…(influenced by Satan),…chooses-to-create, whole:

(“Doctrines-of-Devils”)!...

By, repeating,…(“figurative-phrases”),…from, such individuals: as-our,…(“doubting-Thomas”)!...

The very one, who believed, our Lord,…the-least. Millions, have,…(“clung”),…to his,…(“expression”)!...

“My God, and my,…Lord!”…

In, (“total-shame”),…and-in,…(“absolute-embarrassment”),…we find, this,…(“doubting-Thomas”); finally admitting, that,…Jesus, has risen: from, among-the-Dead!...

Thomas, has-no-other,…(“option”): in that, instance!...

Previously, and of his,…own,…(“accord”),…Thomas, chose: not-to-believe, his other,…(“brethren-in-faith”)!...

And, so,…Jesus,…(for the, sake-of-emphasis); showed Himself, a,…(“second-time”): in that, upper-room!...

Why?...

Answer: Because, Thomas,…was-not-present,…during, Jesus’: first-manifestation.

Where, (“suddenly”), Jesus,…had-appeared: to His-Disciples!...

Note-well, Jesus,…(“breathed”),…the,…(“Holy-Spirit-Power”); unto those, present,…during-that,…(“first-visit”). In that, (“upper-room”)!...

Something, of which,…(“Thomas”),…missed-out,…completely!...

Was it, a coincidence?... I think, not!... Purposely, done. Our Lord, knew-that,…this,…(“doubting-Thomas”); was, not-worthy,…of receiving this,…(“free-gift”): of the, Holy-Spirit-Power!...

All-of-it,…(“pre-planned”),…and,…God-inspired!...

As, the Father,…leads, (and/or – Heads): His-Son, in,…all-things!... Even, today!...

Just like, there,…had-to-be,…a,…(“Judas-Iscariot”)!... Included, in the over-all,…Plan-of-God!...(Jehovah, His-Holy-Name).

Yes, some,…(“vessels”),…are,…(“created-and-molded”),…unto: (“Righteousness”)!...

While, still-others,…(“The-Potter”),…meaning, God: (“creates-and-molds”),…unto,…(“Unrighteousness”)!...

All-of-it, to ultimately,…teach-us,…to:

(“DISCERN-WELL,…BETWEEN,…GOOD-AND-EVIL”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7365
Attachments
332173_th.gif
332173_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
122839_th.gif
122839_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 2125 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 07, 2019 6:29 pm

ARE-YOU-(“EAGERLY”),…AWAITING-THIS?…

Yes, friends,…many-are-those,…(“unintentional-sins”)!...(please-read, Hebrews 9:7)…

But, Praise-God!... There’s a, (“time-of-reformation”), just,…beyond-the-horizon; and around, the next-bend,…in-this: arduous-path. Yes, this long-and-winding,…road-of-ours,…we-call: Life!...(read, verse: 10).

Yes, there’s an,…(“eternal-redemption”),…secured, by; God’s-own-appointed, “High-Priest!”…(Jesus-of-Nazareth, implied)… (read, verse: 12).

Note-well, (in verse: 14): That, it was the,…(“Son”),…Who,…offered, Himself,…to: our-living-God!...(Jehovah, His-Majesty-on-High)…

Yes, (“two-separate-entities”),…spoken-of,…here!...

This truth, in-it,…of-itself,…should: (“purify-our-conscience”)!... Yes, from-any-further,…(“dead-works”)!...

As we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), continue to serve,…our: Creator!...

Folks, those of you,…who-believe,…that: Jesus-is-God, Himself!... Know, today,…that-you; are practicing,…(“dead-works”)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, you refuse to acknowledge,…the,…(“sanctity”),…of,…(“Christ’s-own-sacrifice”)!...

God, has-no-need,…to prove, Himself; to anyone. For, He,…already, is: (“The-Most-High-God”)!...

But, according to, His-Ways,…(“Life”),…exist-in-the-blood!...

And, to,…(“purify”),…our, (“union”),…with, our Maker; an-untainted-blood,…must-be-shed!...

Yes, (“spotless-and-unblemished”),…was, Jesus: God’s-own,…(“Sacrificial-Lamb”)!...

Only, the blood of,…(“God’s-Son”),…would do. Yes,…(“Seed”),…of,…The-Father’s-Seed!...

It, has cleansed our, otherwise,…(“defiled-state”): as God, perceives the,…whole-of-mankind.

Only, a, (“direct-descendant”),…of-our-Deity,…could, meet-this: stringent-criteria.

Although, human,…Jesus, is-indeed-a: (“direct-sibling”), of our,…(“Majesty-on-High”)!...

Qualifying, Jesus,…as our,…(“Intercessor-and-Mediator”)!...(please read, Hebrews 9: 15 ).

This, will-of-God,…(from the beginning),…has always, been,…(“inaugurated”): by the, shedding-of-blood!...(read, verse: 18).

Dear-reader and friends, in God’s-own-eyes,…without, the,…(“shedding-of-blood”): there is, no,…(“forgiveness-of-sins”)!...

This applies, to both the,…(“old-and-the-new”),…covenants!... By-in-and-thru,…Christ!...(read, verse: 22)…

(“Heavenly-Things”),…are-exact-copies,…of-many,…Earthly-Things!...

Yes,…(“Heaven-on-Earth”),…many-things,…(“mirror-one-another”): in many-ways!...

Although, (“Heavenly-Rites”),…tend-to-over-ride, all other,…(“Earthly-Rituals”)!... Amen. (please-read, verse: 23).

Folks, it-is-the,…(“Son”),…(Jesus),…yes, (“a-uniquely-proper, and separate-entity”),…Who, today-appears; in the presence, of,…His-own-God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!...(in-our-behalf)…(read, Hebrews 9:24).

Let’s not, (“annul-nor-make”),…completely-void, these-truths!...

By, trying to,…(“erroneously”),…merge-together, both; the Father, and His-Son!... No, sir!... They are,…(Not),…”two-in-the-same”,…person.

To you, who,…happens-to-believe….in,…(“re-incarnation”); read-well, verse: (27)…

“It’s appointed, (by-God), for,…(all-of-mankind),…to die,…but-once. And, thereafter,…comes-our-Judgment!”…

Note-well, how in the,…last-verse, (28): it reads-that,…”Christ, offered,…Himself,…(“once”); to,…(“bear-the-sins”), of,…(“many”)!”…

Jesus, also-came,…to,…(“Bear-Witness”),…of: His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

It does, (Not), say,…for,…(“ALL”)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, not-all,…believe, in Jesus; as being, (“sent-forth”),…by: God!... Yes, friends. Jesus, is God’s-own,…(“Special-Apostle”)!...

Truly, One,…Who, was,…(“sent-forth”),…to, ultimately: (“Save”),…humanity!...

Only, those, who are,…(“eagerly-awaiting”),…Jesus’-return; these very same, shall be,…(“Saved”)!... It seems, to me,…even, (“Christians”),…in-general,…talk; a-good-game, of believing.

Yet, few-are-those,…who-truly, are: (“EAGERLY-AWAITING”)!...

Christ’s 2nd Advent!... Yes, it seems, that-many,…want-to-see; Jesus, come-back.

But, (“not-just-yet”). Not, today,…anyways!...

“I’ve got, too many,…(other-things),…to: put-in-order, first!”…

In closing, remember that,…He, returns; as-a, (“Thief-in-the-Night”)!...

This means, that,…Jesus; returns, most-unexpectantly. At a, Day-and-Hour,…of,…His-Father’s: own-reckoning. Purposely, defying our human-logic,…and: timing!... Why?...

Answer: Because, God-is-God!... Incessantly, He’s-proving-Himself,… to be,…truly,…Higher-than-We!... Yes, in all-things.

And, with regard,…to,…His-Son’s-Return!... Well, it’s the,…(“best-kept-secret”)!...

Not, even, the very,…(“Angels-in-Heaven”),…know, of this; actual,…Day-and-Hour!... No, sir!... Not, even the Son!...

*(further-proving, that Jesus,…cannot be: God, Himself)*

By, the Son’s-own-admission: only the Father, knows of this,…Day-and-Hour!... Amen.

*(words-are-carried, by the wind. Lest, the Devil, himself; “ruler-of-the-air”, should come,…“to-delve”: in this, marvelous-event,…”yet-future”)*…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7170
Attachments
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 2112 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 08, 2019 5:40 pm

“CONFESSING,…MY,…CHRIST!”…

Friends, read-well,…(Hebrews 10: 5-14 )…

Paul, speaks to the,…Hebrews, and quotes; what Jesus, has uttered,…in His,…past: (read, verse: 7)…

It reads: “I have come, to do,…Your-Will, (Jesus, referring to His-Father: here): Oh’-God!... As, it is written of Me, (Jesus-speaking-still); in the scroll, of the Book!”…

Folks, clearly,…Jesus, was sent; by God!...

For, by,…his-own,…(“admission”),…He, (Jesus); declares that, His,…sole-purpose, on Earth; was that, of fulfilling,…His-Father’s-Will… Amen.

Jesus, did,…(Not),…come, to-do-away,…with-the: “Old-Testament-Truths!”…

All-the-contrary, is most true. Jesus, came to fulfill,…all-that-was,…ever, written: of Him!... The problem, (“lies-in-that”),…many, don’t-believe; that Jesus, is this mentioned,…(“Messiah”): within the, various-pages,…of our,…Old-Testament!...

Paul, continues, (“quoting”),…Jesus’-own-utterances:

“Jesus, confesses that,…His-Father, has never-really,…taken, any pleasure; in previous, burnt-offerings!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, the blood of,…(“bulls-and-goats”),…cannot-take-away,…the sins; of-man!...(read, Hebrews 10: 4 ).

Jesus-of-Nazareth, came directly, to Earth,…to-do: His-Father’s-Will…(read, Hebrews 10: 9 ).

This, (“act-of-sacrificing”), Himself,…does-away-with,…the: Old-Covenant!... With regard to, (“ritualistic-offerings and practices”),…established, within: Moses’-Law!...

That’s-right!... No more, trying to,…(“live-by”),…the, (“Letter”): of the Law!...

For, it only proved, that,…mankind; comes-short, every time,…of receiving: God’s-Glory!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we cannot keep,…Laws!...

Our lack, of exercising,…(“Obedience-and-Submission”), to such,…(“precepts-and-regulations”): proved-in-time, this all,…too-important,…fact.

*(something, had,…to-be-done. Something, more reachable. Something, called,…”Faith-and-Grace”; was to emerge, as a,…”much-better,…covenant)*

Jesus’, shed-and-atoning,…blood; establishes this mentioned,…(“new-covenant”)!... And/or, Agreement!... Between, mankind and our,…Maker!...

One, that is,…(“exercised”),…by,…God’s-Good-Grace!...

Yes, One,…that-says:

“If you, (dear-reader and friends), believe in the,…Son-of-God!... Then, you also,…confess-that,…you-believe, in Him; Who, sent,…Jesus: to us!”...

Clearly, (“two-separate-entities”),…involved, here!...

One, Superior,…to-the-other. The Son, serving the Father,…even, today: in all-things!... Amen.

To you, who-believe,…(“in-these-truths”),…consider, yourselves; to be,…(“sanctified”)!...

And/or,…(“set-apart”),…from, the rest; of-this,…hurting-and-lost: world of ours!...

Whose,…(“erroneous”),…beliefs,…have-placed-them; right-where, they stand,…today!...

*(easily-confused,…and,…led-astray)*

Please-read,…(Hebrews 10: 10 ).

In verse, (12): “emphatically-and-unequivocally”, our Apostle-Paul,…declares, to the Hebrews,…that, Jesus; today, sits-down,…(and/or – is – positioned / celestially), at the right-hand,…of: Almighty-God!...

(Jehovah, His-Glorious-Name)!...

Friends, this-is-called,…an,…(“Exaltation”)!...

One, that places,…Jesus; above-all-others. He, today,…(“over-sees”),…many-other,…(“Powers-and-Principalities”),…who-occupy; high-heavenly-places!...

Yet, at the,…(“same-time”),…Jesus, remains; under the, total-and-ultimate,…(“Authority”),…of, His-own-God: and, Father-in-Heaven!...

That’s-right!... Only, the Father,…is,…(“Exempt”); from otherwise, also being,…in-total,…(“Subjection”): to Jesus!... Why?...

Answer: Because, it is,…the Father,…Who, has,…(“appointed”),…Jesus: to-such-heights!... Amen.

Yes, it-is-the,…(“Potter”),…Who, owns: the very-vessels, which He,…(“creates-and-molds”)!... Amen.

Note-well,…in,…(Hebrews 10: 13 )…

Jesus, (“awaits”),…for; a-specific-time,…until, His,…enemies, (Yes, Jesus / has-many-enemies); are made, a foot-stool,…for: His-Feet!...

But, by Whom?... By, whose Hand,…will this, act,…be-done?...

Answer: By, Jesus’-own-God!... And, Father-in-Heaven!...

Yes, it-is-God,…Who, shall place,…all-of-Jesus’,…enemies; in total,…(“Subjection”),…to: His-own-Son!...

The Father’s-Will, shall be,…(“done”),…on,…Earth!... As-it-is,…in,…Heaven!... Amen.

By-in-and-thru, Jesus’-own-sacrificed,…(“fleshly-body”),…the once-existent,…(“Barrier / Curtain / Veil”); between God, and mankind,…has-been, today,…completely: removed!...(read, verse: 20).

This, once,…(“curtain / barrier”),…which, kept humanity,…(as-a-whole),… (“distanced”),…physically-and-spiritually; has been, removed,…by; the very, act-of-Jesus,…shedding: His-Blood!...

*(Blameless, Spotless-and-Untainted, was this: Sacrificial-Lamb, of God)*

In closing, hold-fast,…to this, (“unpopular-truth”); and assure, your-own-spot,…by, “publicly-announcing”,…(Jesus),…as, your-own: Lord-and-Saviour!...

Otherwise, He,…shall-deny,…you: in the very-presence, of His own,…Father!...

Don’t waver, in this,…(“our-exercised-faith”)!....

For, it-is-truly,…but, a Hope!... Like, no other. Yes, we believe in He,…Who,…has-promised, (“eternal-life”): this-very-one, is called,…Jesus!...

And, (“He-Rules”),…over-me!...

I shall strive, each-day,…in becoming,…just-as-faithful,…as, the Son,…is: towards-His-Father!... Amen.

Read,…(Hebrews 10: 23 )…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7155
Attachments
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 2099 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 08, 2019 6:20 pm

“YES,…BY,…FAITH!”…

Oh’, how this world,…needs to,…(“take-to-heart”); these-words!...(please-read, Hebrews 10: 24 ).

“Let us, (meaning, the very household-of-faith), consider how to,…(“stir-up”),…one-another,…to: Love-and-good-works!”…

Yes, the habit, of some,…has-been, to neglect; the act-of-meeting, together. For, it’s truly,…one of the, Devil’s-best-trickery. Yes, this Dark-One,…loves, to: divide-and-conquer!...(read, verse: 25 ).

Folks, the,…(“Day”),…of,…Jesus’-return,…draws: ever-near!...

Let us, therefore,…remember,…our-former-days; after we, were, (“enlightened-with-truth”). And, of how much,…we’ve had, to endure.

*(“many-hard-struggles, with-long-sufferings)*... (read, verse: 32 ).

Yet, we-still-stand,…Strong!... Patiently, awaiting for the,…(“promised”),…return,…of-our: Lord-and-Saviour!...(Jesus-the-Christ)…

For, we are those,…who, possess-things; beyond, what the naked-eye,…can, see. That’s-right!... Daily, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…abide-in-confidence,…knowing-that; the will-of-God, must be done,…first!...

Before, we could, (“ever-expect”),…to-be-rewarded!...

Oh’, and what,…(“unspeakable-riches”),…await, all-those,…who, have: developed this,…(“endurance”)!...

Yes,…(“Great”),…shall-be,…your-reward. For, it is,…God’s-Promise!...

And, we,…believe!...(read, Hebrews 10: 35 – 36 ).

Dear-reader and friends. Jesus, will,…(Not),…Tarry!...

So, don’t lose-heart. Don’t,…despair.

This, Son,…of-a-carpenter, (Joseph); while, here-on-Earth,...demonstrated, what,…He, at a,…(“celestial-level”),…has-also-done,…for: His-own, Heavenly-Father!...

Consider, this,…truth. Our,…Jesus,…is-the-Son; of a,…(“much-greater”),…(“Carpenter”)!... Jehovah, His-Majesty-on-High!...

This Son, learned,…His, father’s-trade. Both, in the,…(“physical-realm”),…as-well,…in the,…(“spiritual-realm”)!...

Since,…(“days-of-old”),…it was, the expected; practice. For, the son,…to follow,…in his: father’s-footsteps. And, so,…Jesus,…did!...

Both,…“On Earth, as He,…did,…in,…Heaven!”… Amen.

Yes, this applies,…to; Jesus’-own,…life-style. Jesus, has built,…many-things. Physically-and-celestially!...

As, His-Father’s,…(“appointed”),…Word!...

He, became the,…Creator’s-own,…(“sounding-board”): resonating, “verbatim”,…the,…Father’s-Salvation-Message!...

(“YES,…BY,…FAITH”),…we, (His-Followers),…understand, that; the very Universe, itself,…(although, physically-visible): was indeed, built-by,…a-spiritual-being!...

*(not-visible, to our: naked-eye)*… (read, Hebrews 11: 3 ).

Inside, the parameters,…of the, (“celestial-realm”),…Jesus,…(as-the-Word); was bestowed, the ability,…to,…(“create”): imitating, His-own-Father!...

He, learned,…the, Father’s-Trade!... Both, at an,…Earthly,…as-well,…at-a,…Heavenly-Level…

*(are we, not also,…asked; to follow, in our,…Father’s-Footsteps?)*

Yes,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... God’s, (“first-born”), of God’s-entire-creation!...

(“First-born”), even from,...among,…the Dead!...

Yes, first-and-foremost,…in, all-things: according to, His-Father’s-Will… Amen.

Jesus, God’s-Best,…Workmanship!... God’s,…(“Right-Hand-Man”)!...

Blessed, shall-we-be,…to hear, soon,…some-day:

“Come, enter,…(there-in),…My: Good-and-Faithful, servant!”…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7140
Attachments
115115_th.gif
115115_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2096 times
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 2096 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 09, 2019 5:12 pm

“I’M-DOING-THIS,…FOR,…GOD’S-SAKE!”…

Friends, take-to-heart,…this-truth!...

It is, by our,…(“exercised-faith”),…in-all, of God’s-Promises; that we, thereafter,…in-the-end,…are,…(“commended”)!...

That’s-right!... Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His-Glorious-Name),….commends-us; as being, (“Righteous”)!... As a direct-result, of our,…Faith!...(please-read, Hebrews 11:4).

And, part of,…(“God’s-Many-Promises”),…is-that, we,…(who-believe): shall become, (“Joint-Heirs”), alongside,…His-Son,…Jesus!...

Folks, it is, (“God’s-Dominion”),…of which, the Son; God, has appointed,…to Rule!... Yes, Jesus,…shall-preside-over; “David’s-Throne!”…

It is, also,…(“God’s-Church”)!... Of, which,…He, has again,…(“appointed”),…His-Son, to oversee: and/or,…(“Head”)!...

All throughout, our,…New-Testament; you will find, this name of,…(“The-Church-of-God”)!...

Yes, God,…calls, His-own; by-in-and-thru, His-Son!... Who, has been,…(“appointed”),…our: Intercessor, and/or,…Mediator!...

Truly, Jesus is our,…(“Eternal-High-Priest”)!...

And, yes,…by-Faith: Enoch, was,…(“taken-up”)!... So, that,…he, should not,…see: Death!... But, before,…Enoch, was,…(“taken-up”); he was, also,…(“commended”): as having, pleased our,…living-God!...(Yahweh: if-you-prefer). Read, verse: (5)…

Friends, without this,…(“Faith”),…it is, impossible; to ever, please our,…Creator!... For, whoever would draw-near,…to our, Maker,…(“must-believe”): that, He,…does-indeed,…exists!...

And, that,…He, (God): rewards those, who-seek-Him!...(read, verse: 6 ).

God, warns us,…before-hand; of events, as-yet,…(“unseen”)!... We are to, in,…(“reverent-fear”); take-heed, to His,…warnings.

And, by taking,…(“Heed”),…to,…God’s-Warnings; He, in turn,…(“sets-us-apart”). Even, making us,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…joint-heirs, (although, not-yet-possessors): of this spoken,…(“Righteousness”)!...

This, comes,…only-by,…Faith!...(read, Hebrews 11: 7 ).

*(remember-also, that,…”Faith-without-Works”,…is,…utterly-dead: in-its-own, tracks)*

For, both,…Faith-and-(“good-works”),…walk-always,…hand-in-hand!...

No. Works, alone,…don’t,…(“Save-Us”)!... It is, because of our,…(“exercised-faith”),…that, inherently: (“good-works”), are thereafter,…manifested-and-revealed.

They are,…(“coupled”),…together!...

Dear-reader and friends. There is a promised,…(“New-Jerusalem”)!... Yes, a,…(“celestial-city”),…whose-designer; and builder, is God!...(read, verse: 10 ).

Meanwhile, we-too,…must, acknowledge,…that-we-are, but: (“Strangers-and-Exiles”)!... On, this present-planet.

Yes, (“mere-pilgrims”),…just,…(“passing-thru”)!...(read, verse: 13 ).

Ours, is a,…(“spiritual-and-everlasting”),…existence: (although, yet-future)!...

This,…(“New-Jerusalem”),…prepared by,…God; (“soon-shall-descend”),…from-the,…Heavens: itself!...

For, there shall be,…a,..New-Heaven,…and,…a,…New-Earth!...(as-promised).

Yes, a,…(“Heavenly-Governmental-Body”)!... It returns, in a,…(“twinkling”),…of-an-eye!... And, at-an,…(“unexpected”),…Day-and-Hour!... Of, God’s-own-reckoning.

I pray, that: “You, be,…(not-caught),…in, total: unawares!”… Amen. (read, verse: 16).

Yes, through,…(“Faith”),…we-are-made,…(“Strong”): out of, our-own,…weaknesses!...(verse: 34 ).

Yes,, we are those,…who-shall,…(“Rise-Again”)!... To, a much-better,…(“eternal-life”)!... (verse: 35 ).

So-be-it, should we,…also, become; destitute, afflicted,…and/or,…mistreated,…by, this: hurting and lost-world!...(verse: 37 ).

Never-the-less, we shall,…all-the-while; keep our eyes, on the,…(“Prize”)!... Yes, looking to that,…(“Reward”)!...(please-read, Hebrews 11: 26 ).

Let us, remain,…(“Strong”)!... All those, who have gone,…before, us; who, have-been,…also,…(“commended”),…for-their-faith. These very same, (“have-not-yet”),…received, what; has-been-promised!... Why?...

Answer: Because, there must,…(“occur-first”),…a,…(“Resurrection”)!... (Hebrews 11: 39 ).

Our, exercised-faith,…today, represents; all those, who have suffered,…in-our-stead: even, tormented, mocked-and-flogged.

Yes, many, (in, days-of-old), were,…chained-and-imprisoned. Tempted-and-killed, all for the,…(“Good-Name-Sake”),…of Jesus!...

In turn, Jesus,…has, always done,…(“all-things”): for His-Father’s,…(“Good-Name-Sake”)!...

Just know this, in the end. That, apart from us, (who-believe), all-would-be,…Lost!...

That’s-right!... Others, can’t be made,…(“perfect”),…without-this: gospel-message, reaching-out,…to them. (Hebrews 11: 40 ).

Yes, ours is a,…(“restoration-of-sorts”)!...

A ministry,…of-much,…(“reconciliation”)!...

In, God’s-own-eyes,…all-faults, and imperfections; are washed-clean, by-in-and-thru,…the,…”blood-of-the-Lamb”!... (Jesus-of-Nazareth)…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7125
Attachments
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
23380010_1182819255183693_5464315082994136862_n.jpg
23380010_1182819255183693_5464315082994136862_n.jpg (29.86 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 2035 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 10, 2019 5:45 pm

“TO-YOU,…THE-ADVANCED,…STUDENT!”…

*WE’RE-CONCLUDING,…THIS-WORD,…(“CLOUDS”)*...

Friends, I want you to compare,…our, Apostle-Paul’s,…(“figurative-speech”)!...

First, read,…(1st Thessalonians 4: 17 )...

Secondly, read,…(Hebrews 12: 1 )…

I want you, to,…(“note-well”),…this-word,…(“clouds”)!...

In the first, quotation: note-well, that those, who are,…(“left”),…and, I dare-add, (“behind”): are not, those who,…are-to-be,…(“condemned”)!...

No, sir!... But, rather,…these-are-those,…whom, God; has used, till-the-last,…moment. This is true, all throughout,…mankind’s-own-history.

Yes, those,…(“left”),…behind; have been, the very same,…who, have always,…(“furthered-along”): the original-gospel-message.

Unadulterated-and-untainted, by the,…(“Religious-Order”)!...

Let’s remember-that,…our Christ, returns; at a given time, of God’s-own-choosing. A time, when our Lord,…will question; if indeed, there’s any,…(“real-faith”),…(“left”),…in: this world.

A time, likened, by our Scriptures,…as-mirroring: (“The-Days-of-Noah”)!... How, so?...

Many, will be marrying, (this holds, a spiritual-connotation)!...

*(Marrying-in-defiled, manners / with, “same-sex-partners”,…implied)*...

Others, will be,…(“taken-in-marriage”),…

*(meaning, they’ve chosen, to lie-down / spiritually: with the Devil, himself)*...

And, yet-others,…we’ll find, (eating-and-drinking)!...

This, also,…holds,…(“a-deeper-meaning”). Look, around you,…and, tell me,…we don’t, have issues; with, over-eating, (gluttons-we’ve-become)!...

And, with,…(“Alcoholism”),…(and, the-drug-abuse / which-accompanies): drunkenness!...

Most, (“importantly”),…there’s, a,…(“sweeping-away”); that’s-going. to occur.

In the, (“Days-of-Noah”), those who,…were-purposely-defiant, and most,…unruly; were-all, (“swept-away”)!...

Who, was,…(“left-behind”)?...

Answer: Only, (“Noah”), his-wife,…and, his-three-sons, (and-their-wives). Only, eight, (8),…total-humans!...

This number, eight, (8): also-holds, (“a-deeper-spiritual”),…connotation!...

It, represents,…(“New-Beginnings”)!...

Yes, God,…may-have-indeed,…(“rested”),…on-the-seventh-day!... But, He,…also,…(“continued-forward”),…on-the,…(“eighth-day”),…to create: to build, to design, to erect,…and-to-edify,… Why?...

Answer: Simply-because, our-living-God,…(Jehovah, His-Marvelous-Name): is truly, from,…(“Everlasting-to-Everlasting”)!... Amen.

The Son, has,…been-rewarded,…(“the-very-keys”); to our, promised,…(“New-Heavens and New-Earth”)!...

But, where,…does-this,…place,…God?...

Answer: Ever, creating,…ever-building,…ever-moving-forward!... Why?...

Answer: Because, He’s,…(“forever”),…more!...

Many, believe-that,…God, has-just,…(“stop-doing”)!...

How, (“minute”),…could, this-thinking,…be?...

Just, as,…there’s,…(“no-real-end”),…to our, known,…Universe!...

The same, (“holds-true”),…for, our-own: Creator!...

Yes,…(“Everlasting”),…are-indeed,…God’s-Ways!... Amen.

Getting, back,…to my,…(“case-in-point”)!...

This word,…(“clouds”),…appears, again; in the,…(“Book-of-Hebrews”)!... (chapter 12: 1 )…

In my, (“personal-opinion”), I receive,…that-this,…(“word”), represents the; (“synonym”),…for-the-word: (“multitude”)!...

Yes, we’re,…(“caught-up”),…together-with-them,…(meaning, those others / left-behind: doing, God’s-Work. As, true-believers)!...

(“In-the-clouds”),…meaning, that an,…endless-(“multitude”),…or,…(“crowds”),…will-be-present, upon: our-Jesus’-return!... (read, 1st Thessalonians 4: 17 ).

After all, we-know-that,…His-Father’s-Host,…of,…(“Angelic-Beings”); will be there, at this,…historic-event.

As well, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…will-be-here,…(on, Earth)!...

Yes, on-that,…Day-and-Hour!... Of, Jesus’,…return.

Yes,…(“so-great,…a,…cloud-of-witnesses”),…will-be-present. Validating-and-authenticating, the Son-of-God!...(read, Hebrews 12: 1 ).

Coming, in all,…of,…His-Splendor!... Glorifying,…His-Father!...

Yes,…(“figurative-speech”)!... Unfortunately, misinterpreted-and-misunderstood,…by,…millions.

Out-of-this, has been,…(“fabricated”),…the falsity; of-the,…(“Rapture-Theory”)!...

Folks, we are,…to-be-kept,…(“from the, Hour-of-Temptation”): not from, the,…(“Hour-of-Tribulations”)!...

For, (“we-must-all”),…pass-thru,…many-things, (yet-future). It matures us, in,…(“wisdom-and-knowledge”),…with regard; to the, very-things,…of: Almighty-God!...

The Son,…(“Bears-Witness”),…of,…His-Father!...

As, the Father,…(“Bears-Witness”),…of,…the-Son!...

And, so,…(“must-we”),…also,…(“Bear-Witness”)!... Of, God’s-Mighty-Works!...

We can’t, stop it. We can’t, do anything,…(“to-alter”),…nor,…undo; what-the-Father, has planned,…since: (“days-of-old”)!...

Yes, it will all,…(“come-to-pass”)!... And, with,…(“all-of-us”),…functioning: as,…His-Witnesses!...

Well-intended-people, have been completely,…led-astray,…and,…easily-confused; for,…(“centuries-on-end”), now!...

Dear-reader and friends,…(“Escapism”),…is,…(Not),…in-the-cards!...

The,…(“Religionist”),…would-have-you,…believe, otherwise!...

We, are,…(“protected”),…from-further,…lies!... Meaning,…the-very,…(“Hour-of-Temptation”)!...

No-longer, “do-we-believe”,…nor,…are-we,…(“tempted-to-believe”): these,…”pie-in-the-sky!”… Stories!...

We are those, being led,…by,…the,…Spirit!... Into, all-truths!... Amen.

(“Bearing-Witness”),…of,…all; the past, present and yet-future,…revelations, which-will, unfold: before, our-very-eyes!...

It’s a,…(“spiritual-marriage”),…unto-the,…(“Lamb-of-God”)!...

One, that,…includes,…(“witnesses”)!... Just, like a,…(“marriage-certificate”),…on-an-Earthly,…level. The need, for,…(“two-signatures / witnesses”),…is,…(“necessary”).

To ultimately,…(“authenticate-and-validate”),…the marriage: at-hand!...

The same, is,…(“most-true”),…in-the,…(“celestial-realm”)!...

God, doesn’t,…need: us!... But, He,…does, indeed,…(“Favor”), those; who-willingly, (“step-up”),… and,…(“become”),…those: much-needed, witnesses!...

That’s-right, folks!... In the end, all,…we-can-really, do,…is,…(“validate”); the-very-existence, of,…our-own,…Creator!...

And, we-do-so,…best, by,…exercising; our-daily, Faith!... Amen.

I ask, only-one,…(“favor-of-you”),…all.

That, you,…(“search-and-seek”),…the,…(“Doctor’s-Strong’s-Concordance”)!...

This, Book,…is,…(“supportive-literature”)!... Much, like our,…(“Webster’s-Dictionary”),…is-also,…(“supportive-literature”)!...

Search, this word,…of,…(“Air”)!... As, used,…within-the-context,…of: (1st Thessalonians 4: 17 )…

You, will see,…that-it-is,…(“further-defined”),…as, being,…in-the,…(“Spirit”)!...

Yes, in closing: We must, conclude that,…a great,…(“cloud / or – multitude”),…of, both; Earthlings-and-Angelic-Beings, will indeed be,…present, (“witnessing”): this-marvelous-event!...

*(Jesus’-2nd – Advent / implied)*

Yes, rejoicing with,…(“much-gladness”). And, in the,…(“Spirit”),…of-this,…(Historic-Event)!...

(“So-Great, A-Cloud,…of,…Witnesses”)!...

These, very same,…will-all,…(“bow-a-knee”),…to our, (“appointed”),…Prince-of-Peace!... (Jesus-the-Nazarene)…

Yes, we humans,…who-are-alive,…(“then”),…shall-be,…(“surrounded”); by a,…(“great-cloud, of,…witnesses”)!...

Both,…(“Earthly-and-Celestial”),…Beings!... All-of-us, looking to Jesus!...

Who, is the,…(“very-founder”),…and,…(“perfecter”); of our, exercised-faith!... Amen. (please-read, Hebrews 12: 2).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7110
Attachments
323110_th.gif
323110_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
102354_th.gif
102354_th.gif (39.96 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
328899_th.gif
328899_th.gif (6.61 KiB) Viewed 2014 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 11, 2019 5:20 pm

“FOLLOW,…ME,…TODAY!”…

Friends, take a good-look,…at,…(“Hebrews 12: 2 )…

In that, Day-and-Hour,…of our, Jesus’,…(“Intense-Agony”): For, He,…knew-that,…He, had to face,…The-Cross!...

His-Father, sent,…Jesus,…(“Special-Angels”)!...

These Messengers, consoled-our-Christ,…by, showing Jesus,…the,…(“Joy”); that was, set-before,…Him!...

This reminded, our Lord,…of the, Glory,…that, awaited: Him!... Yes, upon His,…completed-work!...

That’s-right-folks!... Work!... We all, have our assigned-and-commissioned,…tasks. So, find yours,…and,…just-do-it.

Jesus’-agony, on that,…Mount-of-Olives,…caused, Him,…not-only, to,…(“sweat-bullets”): as the, old-cliché,…goes.

But, it’s declared, that,…(“blood”),…actually, ran-from,…His: forehead!...

I doubt-that, you,…(dear-reader and friends),…nor-that-I,…(for-that-matter): will ever come, to experience,…such-intense-agony!...(read, verse: 4 ).

What did, our Jesus,…do?...

Answer: He,…(“endured”),…the,…Cross!...

What, must we,…also-do?...

Answer: Pick-up, our-own,…Cross!... And, follow,…Him: the very, Son-of-God!... Who, shall lead us,…to-a-sure,…and,…”Triumphant-Victory!”…

He, was,…(“exalted-and-recompensed”),…to a, much-more,…powerful-position: (“celestially-speaking”)!...

That’s-right!... Jesus, never-before,…held,…such-an-Honor!...

*(Otherwise, we cannot, call-it,…an,…“Exaltation”)*...

Yes, He,…stands-at,…the,…(“Right-Hand”): of His-own-God, and Father-in-Heaven!... Jehovah, and/or Yahweh,…(if-you-prefer)…

The,…(“Throne-of-God”)!... For, there’s only,…One!... (“Majesty-on-High”)!...

And, this word,…(“endure”): in the,…“Spanish-language”,…is further-defined; as,…being the: act-of-hardening!...

Yes,…(“endurecer”)!...

To,…(“Harden, and/or – make”),…Stronger!...

That’s-right!... Our-own, daily,…tests-and-trials,…(“If”),…(“endured”): will only, make us,…(“Stronger”)!...

It’s all, part of,…God’s-Plan!...

He, desires for us,…(His, “children-of-Faith”),…to come, draw-near: and learn-about,…becoming,…(“Strong”)!...

Yes,…(“Survival,…of-the,…Fittest”)!...

This, holds-true,…even, inside,…the: “Kingdom-of-God!”…

Note-well, that,…God,…is-truly,…(“Magnified”). And, it-occurs-most,…in those, moments; when-we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…find ourselves: tired-and-defeated!...

*(often-times, the result,…of,…our-daily,…tests-and-trials)*…

What, is God,…teaching, us,…here?...

Answer: (“Endurance”),…a much-needed, attribute-and-virtue. We must, develop it. Why?...

Answer: Because, with it,…we, become,…(“examples”),…unto-others, to follow us,…as, together: we-all-continue, following,…Christ-Jesus!...

Yes, we grow,…(“weary-and-faint-hearted”). Up, until-the-moment,…we; begin to, look-up,…and: consider, Him,…(meaning, Jesus)!...(read, Hebrews 12: 3 ).

Who,…(“endured”),…such,…(“hostility”): against, Himself!...

So, that,…we-may,…”draw-strength”,…from this; (“memory-and-moment”),…of-our-Lord’s,…own: (“Agony”)!...

So, that,…we-too,…can, be,…(“consoled-by-Christ”)!...

Yes, as,…He,…was, (“consoled”): by-in-and-thru, those,…sent-forth,…Angels!...

Yes, (“sent-forth”),…by: His-Father-in-Heaven!... And, for,…what-purpose?...

Answer: To embolden, to empower, to also,…in-unmatched-ways; make,…(“Stronger”),…the,…”Son’s-own-Stance”!...

And, with this,…(“endurance”),…we-too,…shall, become,…well-able; to-carry-forth,…not-only, our-own: Cross!...

But, also,…(“carry-on”),…Christ’s-Cause!... Which, is?...

Answer: Salvation,…(“eternal-life”)!... Which, awaits,…(“all-those”),…who, follow-in,…The-Son’s: own, foot-steps!...

Yes,….(“FOLLOW,…ME”)!... This, was the Son’s,…primary-call,…and,…request. And, so,…I-dare-add:

(“FOLLOW,…ME,…TODAY”)!... As, together,…we-shall, become:

“Embolden”,…”Empowered”,…”Strengthened”,…and,…”Endure”,…all-things!...

Yes, as,…(“together”),…we-follow: Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7185
Attachments
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg (40.25 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
Your-Special-Friends.jpg
Your-Special-Friends.jpg (51.72 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
14089086_901218126677142_1798882777790772252_n.jpg
14089086_901218126677142_1798882777790772252_n.jpg (75.83 KiB) Viewed 1995 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 13, 2019 5:32 pm

“THE-MARVELS,…OF,…ETERNITY!”…

Friends, let us,…(Not),…become, weary; when our, living-God,…(“reproves”),…us!...

Please-read, (Hebrews 12: 5 ).

Without, (“correction”), in our lives,…(“discipline”); cannot ever be, established,…in-our,…hearts-and-minds.

And, if we, say-that,…we, worship,…a God; Who, has created,…all-the-vastness: which surrounds us. Then, we-must-also,…(“recognize”), that,…He, (Jehovah, His-Eternal-Name); requires,…(“discipline”),…from us.

Yes, those-whom,…He, calls,…His-own!...

He, is-a-God,…of much,…(“Law-and-Order”)!... It’s said, that,…He’s got,…every-hair; on your body, (“numbered”)!...

With, a,…(“Supreme-Being”),…of-such-details,…it shouldn’t, surprise us; that He, would require,…(“order”): within those, whom,…He, has created.

It’s because, God,…Loves, us; that He, also,…in-turn, (“chastises”)!... read, verses: (6-7)…

Without,…(“discipline”),…in-our-lives, we are seen,…by, our Creator; as simply, (“illegitimate-children”)!...

And, (Not),…sons-and-daughters!...(verse: 8).

You, see,…(dear-reader and friends); we are promised, an inheritance,…(“eternally”)!... But, one that is,…certainly-conditional.

We must, be,…(“Christ-like”)!... Are you, striving-daily,…to be: (“Christ-like”)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

God, speaks,…in-terms-of,…(“Family”)!... If you, want to be,…(“part”),…of this, Kingdom; then, it requires,…that-you,…(“Obey”)!...

Yes, the,…Father’s-Will… How?...

Answer: By,…(“enduring-all-things”),…for-the-sake; of, this-virtue,…called: (“discipline”)!...

When, we look, at our,…Jesus. He, chose,…His-Disciples!...

This, very-word,…is defined,…as, those,…willing, to-be-taught; to be guided, (as-students): yes, to be,…(“corrected”),…if-necessary.

(“Corrected”), with regard to,…our-very,…thought-process!... Even, to be,…(“chastised”),…when, wavering: from-the-Way!...

Remember, it’s your,…(“thought-process”),…which is, being trained: here. And, it’s being done,…by, the very: Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

The very same,…(“thought-process”),…which,…(Satan); wants to,…(“take-away”),…pervert,…and/or: twist. From, you,…otherwise, receiving: real-truths!...

The Son, (“teaches”),…The-Way!... Of,….His-Father!...

The,…(“illegitimate-children”),…are-those-who,…have-fallen: to the, wayside. Influenced, easily confused,…and, led-astray,…by, this; (“Dark-One”)!...

Lucifer, himself… (read, Hebrews 12: 8 ).

We are, (“disciplined”), by our,…Heavenly-Father!... Not, only,…for,…our-own-good.

But, also,…so-that-we; may have, ultimately,…(“a-true-share”): in, His-Holiness!...(verse: 10 ).

It’s because, we-lack-this,…(“Holiness”),…that-we, remain; physically-and-spiritually, (“separated”),…from: our Creator, of,…(“all-things”)!...

No, sir!... Flesh-and-blood,…(“cannot-ever”),…enter, into: this promised, “Kingdom-of-God!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, of its,…present-and-lasting,…(“defilement”)!...

It’s why, we are,…(“promised”),…a new, and,…(“incorruptible-existence”): and/or, body. One, much like,…Jesus, stands-today.

In-the-Spirit!...

Remember, that,…when, He,…was,…(“Resurrected”); He asked, to be given-something,…to-eat.

This,…(“Sublime-and-Surreal”),…existence,…includes; immeasurable, unconfined-and-unfathomable,…concepts!...

We, will-still,…enjoy, the pleasures,…of, eating. Although, occupying:

*(Glorified, Sanctified, Justified-and-Qualified,…Bodies)*...

Such, are,…(“THE-MARVELS,…OF,…ETERNITY”)!... Amen.

In closing: At first, (“discipline”), renders-seemingly,…painful-experiences. Rather-than, pleasant ones.

But, later,…(“upon-our-maturing”),…it yields, the,…(“Peaceful-Fruit”),…of,…(“Righteousness”)!...

But, only,…to-those,…who, have-been,…(“trained”)!... (by-it)… Read, (Hebrews 12: 11 )…

Remember, that,…(“Righteousness”),…is the,…(“gift-given”),…unto, us!...

As, a,…(“direct-result”),…of-our,…(“exercised-faith”)!...

Just, like it was,…(“given”),…to,…(“Abraham”)!...

God,…counted,…(“Righteousness”),…unto, Abraham: because of his,…(“exercised-faith”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7170
Attachments
102791_th.gif
102791_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
112836_th.gif
112836_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
328863_th.gif
328863_th.gif (7.6 KiB) Viewed 1980 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 14, 2019 5:12 pm

“TO-YOU-STEWARDS,…OF,…THESE-TRUTHS!”…

Folks, it is,…(“bitterness”),…which, defiles-a-person!...(please-read, Hebrews 12: 15 ).

There will be, a time,…when-many,…will, seek-an-opportunity; to actually, (“Repent”)!... Yet, they shall,…find,…none.

That’s-right!... No-more-chances, although,…they, seek-it,…in, earnest: and with many, shed-tears!...(verse: 17 ).

Let us,…(“rejoice”),…as the promised,…(“Heavenly-Jerusalem”),…will-soon: descend. Innumerable, Angels,…all-in-festive,…attire; shall gather, on that,…Day-and-Hour!...(verse: 22 ).

We are, that,…(“assembly”),…along, with these: Angelic-Beings!... Part, of a,…(“many-member-body”),…of,…Christ-Jesus!...

Yes, the very,…(“first-born”),…of; God’s-entire,…Creation!...

We are those,…(“enrolled”),…in,…(“Heaven”)!... Our, very-names,…(we-pray),…shall-be-included: inside this,…”Book-of-Life!”…

Note-well, in,…(verse: 23 ): That, Almighty-God, (bottom-line-truth),…is, ultimately: the true,…(“Judge”)!... Yes, of,…all-things.

These,…(“spirits”),…of the,…(“Righteous”); refers-to-us,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)!... Who, have-been-made,…(“perfect”),…on-that: Day-and-Hour.

Although, (yet-future), this bespeaks,…(”volumes”),…of-our, inherited; and most, (“incorruptible”),…existence. A body, not-defined,…by-our-feeble,…vocabulary!...

Yes, we,…(“spirits”),…occupying, new-bodies!... Transcending, all that is,…(“known”),…and-called,…(“Sublime-and-Surreal”)!...

Yet, we-will-keep,…some, attributes; of our past. Like, the ability to,…eat.

Don’t forget, our Jesus!... As, He,…asked, to-be-given; something-to-eat,…upon, His-own: (“Resurrection”)!...

Yes, as,…He,…rose-from-the-Dead!... Our Lord, desired to commune,…and,…(“Break-Bread”)!...

This is, (“most-symbolic”),….of, what: our Heavenly-Father, also,…desires!... To,…(“commune-with-mankind”),…once-again!...

Unity, and-the,…(“congregating”),…together; dining-and-discussing, our daily-affairs. Past, present,…and: (“yet-future”)!...

Yes, with our,…(“Saviour’s-Presence”),…in-a,…(“de-facto / manner”)!...

It’s what, Jesus,…(“enjoyed”),…the most. Communing, with those,…whom, the,…(“Father”): gave to the, Son!...

*(meaning, you-and-me / folks: who-believe)*… Amen.

Note-well, how our, Apostle-Paul,…knows-that, our Jesus; is-indeed, our,…(“Mediator”)!... Of, a-new-covenant…(please-read, Hebrews 12: 24 ).

Never-once, did any of,…(“Jesus’-followers”),…profess, (“literally”); that, Jesus,…was, indeed: God, Himself!...

All-the-contrary. They all, knew-that,…Jesus,…was, God’s: sent-forth,…(“Messiah”)!... And/or, Saviour!...

Jesus’-original-message, (“unadulterated-nor-tainted”),…by-the,…(“Religionist”): this,…will-not-ever,…be, (“shaken”)!... No, sir!...

It, shall-stand,…forever!...

While, all-other,…(“fabricated-fables”),…and, follies,…will-indeed, be ultimately; (“removed”), upon-our-Lord’s,…return!...(verse: 27 ).

Friends, it is,…to, God,…(Jehovah, His-Mighty-Name); to whom, we,…(“offer-up”),…our-truest: worship. By-in-and-thru, His-Son’s-Name,…of,…Jesus!... (please-read, Hebrews 12: 28 ).

We, (“reverence”),…God,…best-by, believing; in He,…(meaning, the Son), whom,…God: has-sent-us!...

For, this,…(“pleases”),…our,…Creator: the most. And, it’s-also,…a,…(“Commandment”),…of: God!...

For, He-or-She,…who, believes,…(“in-the-Son”)!... Also, (“ultimately”),…must-believe,…in, Him; (meaning, the Father).

Who,…sent, Jesus!... To, us!...

Yes, Father-and-Son!... Coupled-together!... Inseparable!... As, One!... In, many-things!...

Yet, each,…(“remains-still”),…(“uniquely-proper”): as you-and-me, dear-reader,…are-also,…(“uniquely-proper”)!...

Yet, we-are-all,…of,…One-Faith!... One, Love!... One, Cause!... One, Vision!... One, Mindset-and-Mission!...

Yes, One,…(“Servitude-unto-Others”)!... By, in-and-thru,…the,…Son’s-Glorious-Name!...

And, in the end,…all-of-it,…to: Glorify-God!... (or-not)?...

The true,…(“household-of-Faith”),…understands-fully,…this, truth.

One, that has been,…(“handed-down”),…to-us, and,…(“entrusted”); to we,…Jesus’-Stewards!...

Of which, today,…we, in-turn: hand-down, to others,…(“freely-and-willingly”)!...

Always, in,…Love!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7140
Attachments
112587_th.gif
112587_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 1971 times
119661_th.gif
119661_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 1971 times
117113_th.gif
117113_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 1971 times