Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:14 pm

“GARDENS,…OF,…ANTIQUITY!"…

I remember most keenly, the coldness of some so-called friends,...and their corrupt characters. In contrast, I shall remain firm,...toward my new-found Faith; though, I may still disappoint you,...in: many-other-ways!...

I like caring, for the young, old,...and help-less; and shall spare, my Heavenly-Father,... the wages of a shepherd; during these up-and-coming, winter holidays. On such days, from dawn-till-dark,…there shall be, bustle-and-commotion; renting the air, of our ancient towns!....

We, will jostle one another,...and grunt; inside these darken-enclosures. I hear God's own children, screaming,...from excitement; or could it be, that these noisy-slaps,...are being administered, simply-by: their very tired, mothers?...

In that Day, hawkers shall mingle,...with the crowds; and yell-out the charms, of their wares. Always a popular item, are fortune-telling books. I have a good mind, to forever stray away,…from these, very same; whom my God, completely abhors!....

Claim your treasures, as I have. Captivated, I am,...as I look upon this; Promised-Paradise. I imagine myself, wandering through its,…(“GARDENS,…OF,…ANTIQUITY”)!…

I pray,…”That you be able, to share this feeling,…with me. Jesus, our chosen-and-destined,...Christ!... What a Great-Symbol, of the past,...yes, even our; present-and-future”!… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=180
Attachments
mail (6).jpg
mail (6).jpg (66.77 KiB) Viewed 439 times
mail (5).jpg
mail (5).jpg (71.65 KiB) Viewed 439 times
mail (4).jpg
mail (4).jpg (199.26 KiB) Viewed 439 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:22 pm

“THE-PROMISES,…OF,…HELP!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”It is difficult to navigate this present life. I tend to drift, sometimes,…but, I will trust-fully; in Your Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), to lead me and guide me,…by this Faithfulness and reliability: of which I've found, only in,...Your-own-words!”... Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Although clouds and darkness, sometimes shroud me,…I know that; You are close, by my side. For this, I thank You. Lord, it’s easy to let my circumstances,…change; how I understand You. Help me, to remember that You,…are good and Faithful; even though, I can’t see everything,…and, may not really-understand; how Your Father, is working for,…and in: me!”… Amen.

Dear Jesus,…”Thank You for the friends, who demonstrate Your Love,…to me. Help me to do the same, for them,…and, for those; all-around me. Most of all, thank You,…for being, the friend; who sticks closer, than any brother,...or sister. Lord, we give You,…our deepest grief; as well as, my profoundest Joy!”… Amen.

Thank You, (Jesus),…for; “Your constant presence, no matter what today,…holds. You alone, are as Faithful,…as Your Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

Dear Father,…”Help me to manage, my time and enjoy the gifts,…of this present-world; today. Thank You, Heavenly-Father, for the promise of eternal-life,…through Your Son’s; shed-and-atoning, blood. Father-in-Heaven, thank You for the wisdom of Your own words. They indeed help us, when we are tempted,...in knowing that; when all ends, meet,...the truth: of Satan’s power, is indeed,...most limited!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=150
Attachments
mail (9).jpg
mail (9).jpg (52.99 KiB) Viewed 437 times
mail (8).jpg
mail (8).jpg (123.75 KiB) Viewed 437 times
mail (7).jpg
mail (7).jpg (66.6 KiB) Viewed 437 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:35 pm

“RANKED,…AND,…FILED!”…

Today, I want to write-to-you, (dear-reader and friends),…about, how I have knelt-and-loaded; my arms high, with praise,...for my Prince!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth, His Precious-Name). He’s walked near the edge, many times,…with me. Yet, His-Father's-Words,…have never; fallen-away!...

My head, rests on His chest,…during my weary-hours, (much like, our Apostle John did; during that last-supper). Something I can’t do, with any of you. Jesus, has been the kindling,…that has kept, my fire; well lit. Although, I was unprepared,…He taught me; about His Father!....(Who, is in Heaven)!... Jehovah, His Excellent-Name!...

I’ve found nothing else, to think about,…since He’s touched, profoundly; both, my heart-and-mind. Before Him, few doors of any real opportunity,...had ever opened. More like, locks-and-bars,...were the order; of each day. I was, a not-so-simple,...job, for Jesus: although, His pleasure!...

We, openly regard one-another,…finding that each morning; brings changes, we each like. I’ve been,…(“RANKED,…AND,…FILED”)!... There’s a lot to do, but the challenges,…fire me up; with much eagerness!...

My Soul, sings with anticipation,…because of where, I’m going. I will just have to get, used-to-it,…as I’m bound, to see times; when He, will brush-close,…to me. Come, join us,…as we openly stare; at the wealth, in His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Joint-Heirs, we are,…as far as; our eyes, can see. Erase, your state of disbelief. For, this is your,…good-fortune, ( I-speak-of)... I promise you that, for whatever your reasons,…The Son's own thoughts; will always, end-up pleasing,...you!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=195
Attachments
101922_th.gif
101922_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 434 times
utah-fall-colors-n2cXxBW8ulc-700x394-474x300.jpg
utah-fall-colors-n2cXxBW8ulc-700x394-474x300.jpg (101.15 KiB) Viewed 435 times
mail.jpg
mail.jpg (263.36 KiB) Viewed 435 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:38 pm

“GOD,…IS,…GOD!”…

During these last 17 years, of my due diligence,…with studying well, the Word-of-God; sitting with the various, denominational Christian groups,…and; as I recount and reflect back, in the light of my own,…subsequent experiences: I must point out, one thing,…(“GOD,…IS,…GOD”)!... (Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

And, if He indeed is,…God; then, He is worthy of my worship and my service. I shall find rest, nowhere,…but; in His will. And, that will,…is infinitely immeasurable; unfathomable and most unconfined. Yes, unspeakably beyond my largest notions,…of what, He; is truly capable of!...

Our living-God, is One of human-history. And, He is at work,…continuously; mysteriously, accomplishing His eternal purposes,…in each and every one: of us, who believes. Yes, thru us,…(His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); and even, in spite-of-us!...

Folks, Salvation is (Not),…to be tallied-up, by anybody; except its own, Author!... Almighty-God!... Friendly relations, where there once existed,…only, hostility; is one of our primary-goals. There is always, the inner-urge to over-simplify,…yes, to weigh-in at once; with interpretations which cannot, possibly cover all of who,…our Creator really is: to us and to the rest, of His own Creation,…as a whole!...

All the compiled, edited and published data,…under the Sun; cannot stand-up, to a real and intimately close,…inspection; on the details, concerning the possessing of,…true-spiritual-insight!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…(“GOD,…IS,…GOD”)!... Let us stop, trying to be Him. And, let us stop placing His Son,…in the Father’s own Shoes!... They are both, uniquely-proper entities,…each; deserving their own Glory and Honor, their own reverencing and positioning,…within: our celestial-realm…Amen.

Yes, they are indeed as One,…but; in attributes, such as Patience, Mercy, Love, Unity, Cause, Faith, Mindset and Mission!...

We begin to dethrone our Heavenly-Father, in our hearts and minds,…if we start to demand; that, He act in ways,…which satisfy our own ideas; of what Justice,…should-look-like. It is this same negative-spirit, which taunts,…”If Thou be, the Son-of-God,…come down; from that, Cross!”…

There is much, unbelief,…and even, rebellion; in the attitude, that says,…”God, has no right,…to do this, (or that); to me, unless…!”

Who of us, will give ourselves,…without reservations; to do the will-of-God?... Folks, small decisions are made,…by ordinary people, (like you and me); yes, small-things happen,…which in turn: lead us to, bigger decisions!...

And, ultimately,…a man or woman’s choice; becomes, momentous!... No more depression, instead,…much caution and determination. The least thing, any of us are looking for,…is, fame; and/or worldly-fortunes!...

And, for the record,…not all questions, are answered; by our Maker!... Only, after we become the Intercessor,…for our brethren-in-Faith; for family, for friends and for the rest of humanity,…will we, then; begin to see our Heavenly-Father, restore us to levels,…never imaginable. Yes!... No more, reckless exuberance!...

Is Jesus-of-Nazareth, not mankind’s own,…Mediator and/or Intercessor?... And, what of His exaltation,…as His recompense?... I believe, with all of my heart,…that, God’s-Story; has a happy-ending.

But, not just,… yet. Not, necessarily,…yet. It takes Faith, to hold onto that,…Hope!... Even, in the face of great-burdens and experiences,…which seem to prove us; otherwise. God’s own Goodness, is far higher,…than we could ever; conceive!...

The highest Victory, of our existing Faith,…shall be the witnessing; yes, a divine-vision of a true and abiding good,…which is, (Not): of this world. Meaning, specifically,…the return of God’s-Son; to our Earth, as promised.

And, this Faith,…is interpreted; according to the measure, of each soul’s,…willingness-to-believe!... Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…is yours; a True-Triumph or a Tragedy?... Is your present-life, full-of-meaning,…or is it; completely empty?...

Are we, examples of brave-obedience,…or a sad-sack; of fathomless-foolishness?... I pray, that,…”You come to examine closely, all these unpalatable-truths!”… Amen.

A Healthier-Faith, seeks a reference point,…outside all human-experiences. It has been, with God’s-Grace, that I today,…have conquered; my inner-agony of indecision. Yes, today,…I speak freely and in Love; opposing the teachings, of the,…”Trinity-Doctrine!”…

And, I have found that,…I’m not alone; as many others, have joined-in,…this valiant-venture. It’s more than mere, eagerness. It’s a strong assurance, that all will be,…well. No more, deep sense of failure,…for us!... Every hidden truth, has finally come together,…inside; the Son’s-Light!...

All confusion, cob-webs and fogged-findings,…have been dispelled; as I have learned, to decipher well,…the differences; between rightly-dividing the Word-of-God, separating literal-language from figurative-speech,…and determining: who is saying, what?... And, about,…whom?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=315
Attachments
105631_th.gif
105631_th.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 432 times
102863_th.gif
102863_th.gif (33.88 KiB) Viewed 432 times
102800_th.gif
102800_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 432 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:30 pm

“WHO-ARE-WE,…TRYING-TO-PLEASE?”…

Heavenly-Father,…”When we remember, all You have done for us, (The Faithful-Believers); our hearts are drawn, to Love You and serve You,…even more. We, (The Followers of Your Son, Jesus); desire to have, (No) other gods,…before us. Ours, is a complete allegiance,…to only You; (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name): our living-God!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God!... Cleanse our hearts, of anything that would divide us,…between; You and Your Father-in-Heaven!... I pray, that my reading-audience,…take-to-heart; that we all, remain in complete “Subjection”,…to Your Father: and Your God!... Yes, only He,…Saves; through Your shed and atoning-blood, Sweet-Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks,…”May nothing ever hinder, our full-time devotion,…to our Supreme-Being!... May our loyalty, to His Son,…bring-rise; to courage and determination, to speak His Word!... I pray, that your total allegiance,…to our living-God; permeate every area, of your personal lives!”… Amen.

Also, that at the Name,…of Jesus; every knee, should bow. And, soon enough,…every tongue; shall acknowledge that, He is our Lord,…to the Glory: of His Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Philippians 2:10-11 ).

Notice here, that the Glory,…always; goes to our Creator!... Everything Jesus ever did, was in total obedience to His Heavenly God and Father!... Yes, folks,…Jesus; has a God!... The very same living-God, as ours!...

Tell me, in closing. Are we trying to win over,…the approval; of human-beings, or of Almighty-God?... Or, are we trying to please,…people?... If we are still, trying to please,…people; we then are (Not), really considered being a true-servant of His Son,…Christ-Jesus!...(read, Galatians 1:10 ). Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=165
Attachments
117942_th.gif
117942_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 428 times
117932_th.gif
117932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 428 times
105823_th.gif
105823_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 428 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:34 pm

“PRAY,…THIS-PIECE,…WITH-ME!”…

Dear Lord, You know that there are times,…when; I just don’t feel patient and humble, nor gentle. There are those days in my personal life, when the fruit of Your Spirit,…seems; in short-supply. Please enable me, to love others,…today. Help me to remember, that You are the One,…who; causes the seed of Faith, to grow. I give my loved-ones, into Your care,…knowing that; the end of our story, has not yet,…been written!...

I know that, You did not come,…to be served; but, to serve us all. Sometimes, I fail to think of others,…but; I want to be more, like You. Please give me, a heart like,…Yours. Lord, You have chosen me,…and Redeemed me; crowned me with Love and compassion. I can do nothing less, than overflow with Joy,…at Your-Great-Love; for me and for those I love in turn,…as well: for this entire globe. This present life, is so hard,…sometimes; I confess that, I don’t always see,…Your purpose: in my trials!...

Help me to trust You, and teach me to become the person,…that; You desire me, to be. Softly and tenderly, Jesus is calling,…calling; for you (dear reader and friends), and for me as well. Can you see Him, on the portals,…He’s waiting and watching; so, won’t you,…just simply: come home?... Oh’, how I pray that you will.

Sweet-Jesus, remind us,…how important it is; that we obey You, and treat others,…the way: we want to be treated. Remind us that, Your Salvation enables us,…to live; as lights, in this darken World. You take great delight in me, Lord,…and; You always quiet me, with Your Love. You rejoice over me, with singing. Thank You, for Your tender Love!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=135
Attachments
332173_th.gif
332173_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 426 times
325819_th.gif
325819_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 426 times
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 426 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:45 pm

“WITHOUT-FAITH,…WE,…FAIL”…

What happens at the moment of Salvation, when Christ-Jesus becomes our,…Saviour?... Answer: “He also becomes our Lord. And, as the Master of our lives,…He then, has a right to govern what,…we do!”…

He, takes-up residence,…when we are; “Saved!”... And, that means we will change. He, continually works to remove sinful attitudes and behaviors,…replacing them with; His Spiritual-Fruit...(please see, Galatians 5:22-23).

If we’re truly,…”Saved”; our character will become more. Christ-like,…over time. And, our desire,…will be to obey; Him. This doesn’t mean that, we’ll never sin or stumble. But, the overall direction of our lives,…will be one of; Obedience!...

At times, our understanding,…will be slow or even faltering; but, Christ,…never gives-up ; on us. He reproves us, when we exhibit,…a lack-of-Trust!...(please read, Mark 4:40). But, He also,…commends; our progress…(please see, Matthew 16:15-17).

Jesus’ objective is to firmly establish our Faith, so He can accomplish,…His-Work; in and through us. Dear-reader and friends, just remember this,…always; that, (“WITHOUT-FAITH,…WE,….FAIL”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=255
Attachments
101782_th.gif
101782_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 417 times
101738_th.gif
101738_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 417 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 417 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:48 pm

“WHEN,…ENDS,…MEET!”…

There is no lasting peace, without Christ-Jesus!... I am most thankful, to believe in this One,…who; never fails. He’s the only One, in whom,…I am; building all of my hope. His Father’s Love, is too true,…to ever be weak. Because our Creator, Loves His children,…(all those, who place their Faith, in His Son); He chastises us, that we may ultimately,…be: partakers, of His own,…Holiness!...

With this Glorious end, in view,…He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); spares (Not) our crying. Why is it (dear-reader and friends), that the wise,…of this present world; grasp at every opportunity, within reach,…to only further: their own interests. These very same, take much advantage of the time,…yet remaining; wasting their master’s-goods, not knowing of their,…impending discharge. They buy, their influence and good-will,…with money; which does (Not) belong to them!...

Is it, a master-stroke,…of stewardship?... Perhaps!... But, in my eyes,…good only; to themselves, at other’s expense. Yes, for I see,…only; that these I speak of, neglect and let slip-away,…the countless opportunities; to serve others, with true-compassion,…which: are most evident, all about them. The use of money, has been entrusted,…to these, unrighteous; without scruples, they use every means,…in their powers; to fill and advance, their own personal interests,…while; the “children-of-Light”, remain seemingly blind,…and indifferent; to the advancement, of the”Church-of-Christ”,…and: its many membered-body!...

The unjust steward, is never caught,…napping; on his job. He is always, wide-awake to his own,…concerns. And, though at times,…he appears, to be helpful; he does it, only because he expects,…a reward!... I pray, (dear-reader and friends),…that; this does (Not), define you. To those, who make friends,…with ill-gotten-gains; they exercise respect, only unto the recompense,…they foresee: in their immediate, future. They are wise, in the occasion,…and make haste; while the Sun, sets!...

For, these are children,…of the night; and (Not) of the,…day. In contrast, we (The Faithful Believers), are committed to our,…charge. We buy up, every opportunity to advance our eternal-interests. For, we too,…must; “work-the-works”, of Him (Jesus-of-Nazareth), who sent us,…while: it is day. For, the night comes,…when; no man and/or woman, can work!...(see, John 9:4 ). Our time,…is limited. Our day, will soon be,…past. The opportunity, to lay-up treasures,…in Heaven; is drawing, to a close!...

Almighty-God, instructs us,…that; we will never, be entrusted with great-things,…unless; we have been, proven and found faithful,…in: the slightest of responsibilities. We are accountable, to our Creator,…(“WHEN,…ENDS,…MEET”)!...

Can we, be entrusted,…with; true and enduring, substances?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
112189_th.gif
112189_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 415 times
105631_th.gif
105631_th.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 415 times
105547_th.gif
105547_th.gif (5.94 KiB) Viewed 415 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:56 pm

“DEAR-READER,…AND,…FRIENDS!”…

The blood of our Christian martyrs, is the seed of Christ’s-Church!... From the very beginning, believers have died for their Faith,…in the atoning-work; of Jesus!... Through the centuries, countless men and women,…have contributed; to the blood of the martyrs, as they were put to death,…for: the crime of being Faithful followers of our Lord!...

The first person to suffer, such a death,…was; a man named, “Stephen”. His story is brief, and painful,…but; filled with the experiential wisdom, that Almighty-God desires to use,…in building our walk with; trust in, obedience to and Love for,…Him!... Many today, can’t cope with the wisdom,…of God’s-Word; so they try to discredit it. This is the typical response of men and women, of this present age,…to; the wisdom of our living God!...

When a culture based on relativism, is forced to face the absolute Truth,…and Authority; of our Holy-Scriptures, when a culture based on situational ethics,…is truly challenged; to consider the unbending standards of our Creator (a God of Righteousness); when a culture committed to religious pluralism, hears His Son say,…”I am the only Way!”; they ridicule, attack, even reject,…but: they cannot deal with it!...(please see, 1st Corinthians 1:21-25).

These enemies of Truth, are not content in spreading rumors,…about us (The Faithful Believers); they accuse us of blasphemy, arrange for false-witnesses to testify against us,…in hopes of: ruining our report and ministry. They drag us, before their judges,…and high-priests; to be put on trial. These very same, engineered their Kangaroo-Courts,…that; tried Jesus. They believe themselves, to be running the show, in this travesty of Worldly justice!...

We, (The Believers); have no advocate (other than Christ); no representative, no support-group around us,…yet; we know that, we are not alone. We know that, our Maker has not,…and will not; abandon us. It’s not so much, us as individuals,…who are on trial; it’s our message, that’s constantly questioned. And in contrast, to the frenzy and mob,…mentality; that tends to surround us, we are calm and composed,…as we respond; and our responses are brilliant, indeed!...

Ours, is a careful recitation of key-elements,…followed by; pointed applications that fly, in the face of our accusers,…their courts: and the crowds. We don’t pull any punches, but go straight to the heart of the matter. We remind our accusers, of the call of our Heavenly-Father,…upon Abram; who in Faith, left his home to go to a land-of-Promise!... Convictions, either hardens-hearts,…or; softens and breaks them. “Martyr” comes from the Greek word,…(”Martureo”); which has nothing to do, with dying,…and: everything to do with, living. (“Martureo”), means,...“To-Bear-Witness!”…

Because Stephen, (“Bore-Witness”), to the Glory-of-Christ,…he; lost his life. Martyrdom, is not about dying for a cause,…it’s about; being Faithful to the gospel, even to the point-of-death. Who of us today, (dear-reader and friends); is truly filled with this, Faithfulness-and-Devotion?... Oh’, how I pray,…that you are!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
116473_th.gif
116473_th.gif (39.1 KiB) Viewed 413 times
115286_th.gif
115286_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 413 times
113885_th.gif
113885_th.gif (26.12 KiB) Viewed 413 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:02 pm

“READ-THIS,…WITH,…SPIRITUAL-CLARITY!”…

We are all, like sheep gone-astray. We have all, at some time or another,…turned to; our own ways. We stray in many ways, desiring and doing what displeases our Creator,…often-times, even; hurting other people, by our conduct and being completely distracted,…from: otherwise spending some quality time, with The Son-of-God,…in His Father’s-Word!...

Could it be, simply because we are too busy,… or lack interest?... Let us remember our Good-Shepherd, who calls us back to safe pastures,…that we might; follow His Father’s-Ways, more closely!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”You are the Shepherd of my soul, please help me to stop wandering-about. I’m truly most grateful, that You’re always seeking me,…to bring me back; to Your Father’s-Fold!”… Amen.

Folks, if you want the Son-of-God,…to lead you; just be willing, to follow. May we never fail to see, that we all desperately need,…to recognize the depth and passion; of His Father’s, rescuing Love!...

Dear-reader and friends, our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…lived on this earth; and for 33 years, He shared in our humanity. He was made like us, (by His God, and His Father-in-Heaven); fully human, in every way…(see, Hebrews 2:17). So, the Son-of-God,…really knows; what it’s like to live, in a human body on this earth!...

He understands the struggles we face, and comes alongside us,…with; much understanding and encouragement. He could have, very easily avoided the torture of that horrendous Roman-Cross!... Yet, He didn’t. He focused on obeying, His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... It was through His death, that Jesus broke the power of Satan,…and freed us; The Faithful-Believers!...

Yes, friend,…today; we are freed, from our fear-of-death.

Lord, Jesus,…”Thank-You, for walking in our shoes,…and; for being with us. May we experience Your presence, each and every day. For, I know,…You; understand me, completely!”… Amen.

Just read, (Hebrews 2:10-18)… Here you will see, that it’s all about His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Verse (10) reads, “In bringing many sons and daughters, (that’s referring to you and me, folks); to glory, it was fitting that God, (Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven),…for whom and through whom; everything exists, should make the pioneer of their Salvation, (speaking of Jesus’ position, as our pioneer): perfect, through what He, (speaking about Jesus),…suffered!”

It’s God’s will, that Jesus be our Pioneer!... Also, that He be appointed and commissioned,…to do all the suffering; on our behalf. We are the children of God, given to Jesus,…by; His God and Father-in-Heaven. Read well, (verse 17)… It says that, “For this reason, He (meaning Jesus), had to be made like them, (meaning us, fleshly humans); fully human in every way, in order that He (Jesus),…might become a Merciful and Faithful: High-Priest, in service to God. And, that He (Jesus), might make atonement for the sins of the people!”…

Clearly, our apostle Paul,…knew that; Jesus-of-Nazareth, was commissioned by our Heavenly-Father,…to be our: High-Priest!... Yet, many of you are still calling Him,…God; Himself!... Jesus is our Mediator, able to stand before and between us,…and our Creator; His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Even today, Jesus continues to make intercession,…for us; so that His Father, can extend His boundless Grace,…unto: our undeserving selves!...Amen.

Get it right, folks. Jesus, is and always shall be,…the Glorified; Son-of-God!... Amen. And, never has been nor ever will be,…mistaken by us; the true-believers, as being erroneously called,…God!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=210
Attachments
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 411 times
127675_th.jpg
127675_th.jpg (25.92 KiB) Viewed 411 times
105823_th.gif
105823_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 411 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:09 pm

“TEACHING,…WHAT-WAS,…FIRST-TAUGHT!”…

Who of us, can turn the disobedient,…towards; the wisdom of the just?... Who, will make ready,…for our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); a people, well prepared?... Will we be, privy to stand,…in the very presence; of His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)?...

"Oh’, how I pray,…than you can; and that you, will"... Amen.

Yes, dear-reader,…who of us, in the end; shall find Favor, with the very,…”Giver-of-Life?”… I want today, to turn you, (The Faithful-Believers); to the wisdom of Almighty-God, found in His written Word!... Notice well, how in (Luke 1:32); the Arch-Angel-Gabriel, is speaking to Mary, (a highly favored woman, in God’s own eyes); regarding the Son, whom she will bear!...

Gabriel said; “He will be great, and will be called the Son of,…(The Most-High)!”… And of how our living-God, will give His only begotten Son, (Jesus),…the very Throne-of-David; for an inheritance, to reign and preside over God’s chosen-and-destined ,…down here: on our New-Earth promised, (yet-future). Yes, friends,…Jesus, shall reign; over the household of Jacob, (of which king David is a direct descendant, as Jesus Himself is also a member, of this family-tree)…(see, verse 33).

And, in verse (35); Mary is told that the very Power-of-God, would over-shadow her and that the child,…she would bear: would be called Holy, the Son-of-God!... Somehow, mankind has managed,…for centuries without end; to pervert and twist this most obvious and simplest of truths. Let’s remember that, His Father’s Mercy is reserved for those,…whose fear, (or reverence) for their Creator; causes us to put aside, all pride!...

No more fabricated-fables, no more putrid-principles,…for us; whereas the unbeliever and unrepentant, shall be scattered,…even their inner-most thoughts; within their haughty-hearts, those that have made them rich,…by teaching: “doctrines-of-devils!”…(these-soon-enough, will be done away,…with).

These very same, including the undecided,…who remain, purposely defiant and unruly; regarding the things of our Maker,…yes, these very same: are kept in a constant state of mental-derision. All done, by the very hand of our Heavenly-Father!... Why?... Because, they refuse to believe the truth,…and instead; lean towards believing the spoon-fed lies, of this worldly system!...

God, shall send away,…empty handed; the lukewarm in heart. But, in remembrance of His Mercy,…we (Followers of Jesus); will help all those, He calls good and faithful servants. Remember this, always,…that; Jesus returns, sooner than later. And, with (“Rod-of-Iron”),…in hand; He brings down the mighty, from their self-imposed thrones,…as He exalts: those of humble-estate. Yes, friends,…this Son-of-God; fills the spiritually-hungry, with good-things!...

What must be said, to you (dear-reader); so that God’s-Tender-Mercy, can be shed on you,…from on high?...

I pray that,..."These words today,…give light; to all those who, sit in darkness. May this message, of our Heavenly-Father,…ultimately guide; each and every one of you, into His Way of Peace!... May we daily, continue to grow strong,…together; in the Spirit!... As we feed ourselves, with truth,…throughout; our public ministry!"... Amen.

May the Glory, all go to God,…in the highest; and on Earth, His Peace,…may it be shed: among those, with whom He is well pleased. May you (dear-reader); learn to treasure up, all the things of our living-God!...

Yes, let’s ponder them,…well; deep within our hearts-and-minds. I shall personally glorify, my Maker (Jehovah),…as together; we here at this wonderful website, praise His Son,…our Prince: for all that He, has taught us!... Amen.

And, for all that we have read and learned,…as it was first told-and-taught; by this very same, Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... &start=180
Attachments
325819_th.gif
325819_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 409 times
333286_th.gif
333286_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 409 times
335584_th.gif
335584_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 409 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Dear-reader and friends,

Truly, I thank Almighty-God,...this very moment; for all of your priceless and devoted time, spent here reading these devotional passages.

I pray that,..."The real-truth of God's written Word, convict each and every heart-and-mind,...that visits; this wonderful website called,..."Nethugs.com"

May we all, desire first-and-foremost,...the return of God's only Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). For, only then,...will many things; be finally fixed. Yes, all that is broken in our personal lives,...will be; mended and reconciled.

Even, the inconceivable,...will ultimately become; conceived-in-Christ!... Amen.

Remember, always that,...I Love, each one of you; as our Father and His Son, has demonstrated their Love,...for us, all.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
the-most-heart-touching-quotes-ever-30sI17fFZs4-700x394-474x300.jpg
the-most-heart-touching-quotes-ever-30sI17fFZs4-700x394-474x300.jpg (33.57 KiB) Viewed 385 times
roses-474x300.jpg
roses-474x300.jpg (69.48 KiB) Viewed 385 times
best-friends_thumb25-474x300.jpg
best-friends_thumb25-474x300.jpg (48.29 KiB) Viewed 385 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:33 pm

"SUSTAINED,...BY,...GRACE!"...

A sense of social humiliation, then of personal vexation,...has come over me. A good deal, has been happening,...without my knowledge. Let's not change the cards, we have,...on the table. It was I, who calls,...on you!...

I wish, to tell you,...of a certain-letter; from my Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), in which He declares,...His personal-passion: for you and for me. A passion, of whose intensity,...I was completely ignorant; till now. He charges me, to ask you,...for; your devoted Love, hearts-and-minds!...

The silence, has lasted,...a long time; as my Prince, has lost patience. It is I, who today,...is waiting; for you, to declare your intentions. Cover your eyes, for an instant,...with your hands; then raise them, brimming with candor,...and amazement. Then, let your own joy-and-surprise,...make all-words; fall away!...

I can give, no answer,...until I have questioned; this Mighty-Angel, (Gabriel), who has become the consolation,...of: my-own-home. But, all that happens in my heart,...today, has been made; known-to-me. And, I think,...I can say-that; Jesus' affection, which honors us all,...is truly: most sincere-and-true!...

And, so,...right-now; I am overcome, with much emotion. As the worst, is not-yet,...over; by any means.

His affection, for me,...comes to the fore-front; again. I imagine those bright, loving-eyes,...glittering; as they read, my happy reply. I saw, Jesus,...offering many; His own security, with regards to our,...Life-Eternal. And, our chances for developing,...endless-talents; today, are certain!...

"I invoke, the protection of Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); who happens to also be, Almighty God!... This marriage of ours, Sublime-and-Surreal,...is indeed; mine-and-yours!".... He, (The Son-of-God),...uttered; to me.

Then, Jesus,...extended, the tips of His fingers; without saying, a word. The Love of my Saviour, is the true foundation,...of all; our future happiness, (dear-reader and friends). Although, we men-and-women,...of much experience; have always thought, of other things,...too!...

I am sure, that your sons-and-daughters,...will decorate further; these treasures-of-old. Yes, I speak of this Evergreen-Tree,...who, by its rare-beauty; emulates the very- virtues, and saintly principles,....of: His own, Creator!.... There is, endless good,....in Him; The Father-of-Lights!... For, the Son,...has taught me, so.

I shall never, say a word,...which would cloud; His own Mindset-and-Mission!... For, His cause,...has become; mine as well. His prophecies, very-risky,...but; prudently-conditional... The funds of Goodness, are Great indeed; as in the end, we are all...("SUSTAINED,...BY,...DIVINE GRACE")!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33744
Attachments
102317_th.gif
102317_th.gif (41.13 KiB) Viewed 367 times
101634_th.gif
101634_th.gif (5.25 KiB) Viewed 367 times
101458_th.gif
101458_th.gif (6.24 KiB) Viewed 367 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:48 pm

“DEAR,…CONGRESS!"...

The best way, to determine what a community wants,…is to listen; to what its people, have to say. This is a fundamental principle, of democracy. Disagreements, can lead to healthy debates,…which brings new information; and ideas to light. When a particular issue strikes, at the fundamental beliefs,…of any group and/or individual; the debate can be especially fierce. In these situations, it becomes more important than ever,…to practice: civility!...

The purpose of this, (my letter); is to urge the citizens-of-America, to communicate in a more respectful,...and effective way. Mine, is not a campaign,…to end; all disagreements. It’s a campaign, to improve public discourse,…by simply reminding ourselves; of the very basic principles, with regards to the topic of,...Respect!...

By elevating our level-of-communication, and avoiding personal attacks,…as well, general stubbornness; we can avoid, many unhealthy debates!...

This will lead, to a more effective democracy,...and help maintain; our sense-of-community, and of country,...by increasing, our civic participation. I hope, to reach not only our elected officials,…and their political groups; but, also regular people,…like, my closest-neighbors; our Church groups and other organizations, even,...you parents: who tend-to-stand always, on the sidelines. I’m not just targeting those, who are uncivil,…but, those who allow; uncivilized behaviors, to occur!...

My key-message, is to promote,..."Civility!"...

(“DEAR,…CONGRESS”)!... Please pay attention. Be aware and attend, to our country’s needs,…and, to the people; yes, the very ones,...who have elected, each of you: as individuals, to represent us. Listen!... Focus on others, in order to better understand,…our points-of-view. Be inclusive!... Welcome all groups, of citizens,…working, for the greater-good; of our Nation. Don’t gossip!... And don’t accept, when others choose,…to do so. Show Respect!... Honor the people, of the United States of America,...and our opinions; especially, in the midst of your current,...disagreements!...

Apologize!... Be sincere-and-repair, your damaged relationships,…with us; the people. Give constructive criticism!... When disagreeing, stick to the issues,…and don’t make, a personal attack; on each other. Take responsibility!... Don’t shift, responsibility-and-blame,...onto others. Share your disagreements, publicly!...

And, finally,…I pray; “That, in order for us all,…to harness; this passion we call, America,…toward useful ends; it’s most important, that we,...as a whole-people, communicate: in a more civil, and productive Way!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 4&start=15
Attachments
120089_th.gif
120089_th.gif (7.51 KiB) Viewed 363 times
113374_th.gif
113374_th.gif (43.3 KiB) Viewed 363 times
106118_th.gif
106118_th.gif (32 KiB) Viewed 363 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:01 pm

“AN-SO,…I-SAID,…AMEN!!...

Who, of you,…will; certainly try?... Who, will seek-out,…your own; opportunity?...

Who, will be able,…to glance at, Jesus’; piercing-eyes?... Are you, still there?... Does, this thought,…cause you to sink; into your chair, just a few inches-more?... A long minute, passed.

“I believe, His full Name is,…Jesus-of-Nazareth?",…you stated, softly. As, I nodded.

“How did you, know?",…I asked.

“A Voice, backed me away,…from continuing; my old-ways. This very Voice, whispered to me,…of Christ-Jesus!",…you confessed.

You grew, perfectly still,…as you placed, your hands; over your eyes. Tears, slowly seeped,…thru, your palms. Slowly, you leaned forward,…and planted both elbows; on both knees, as you assumed,...a sitting-position.

"Death", our ultimate punishment,…and, I was convinced; that this thought, had finally convicted,...your own: inner-Spirit!... Now pressed, I made my arguments,…as persuasively; as possible. You, actually believed!... But, the burden of your personal sins,…were, too-over-whelming; as I despised, this horrible aspect,…of: my duties.

We, read-aloud,…(together); a few Scriptures, consoling both of our,...shattered: dreams-and-hearts.

“How many appeals, are left?",…you asked.

“None, it is Finished!"…I responded.

You, sitting across my desk,…simply-waiting; for the Holy-Spirit, to over-shadow,...your: endless-shame.

The usual assortment, of last-ditch efforts,…were not applicable; in this scene. The nice kid, in you,…finally realized; the all-too-real, condemned-condition,...and state-of-mind: your very Soul, had been in.

(“AND-SO,…I-SAID,…AMEN”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 4&start=60
Attachments
304385_th.jpg
304385_th.jpg (13.3 KiB) Viewed 359 times
127618_th.jpg
127618_th.jpg (24.73 KiB) Viewed 359 times
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 359 times