Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:24 pm

“IF-ONLY,…WE,…OBEY!”…

Folks, disobedience causes us to,…(not) enter; into God’s own,…rest!...(see, Hebrews 3:18-19). Also, see (Hebrews 4:6-11).

No one, is hidden from Almighty-God’s,…own sight; (verse, 13). Today, I hold fast,…my confession; we have a great, High-Priest,…who; has passed through the Heavens. Jesus, the Son-of-God!...(verse, 14).

Our Apostle Paul, is very clear on Jesus’ celestial-positioning. Why can’t we, be also?... Are you, dear-reader and friends,…clear; in your spiritual-understandings?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

God, cannot be ever tempted. Yet, we are told that,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; was indeed, tempted Himself!...(verse, 15). Again, this is yet another,…fine-example; of why Jesus, cannot be God,…Himself!...

What do you choose, to believe?... Facts-or-fiction?... You, other brethren-in-Faith, (with all due-respects); yes, you,…who teach; the Trinity-Doctrine. Today, you stand corrected. Not, by me. But, by the very Word-of-God!... Amen.

Notice-well, how our Bible,…incessantly teaches; that Jesus’ own exaltation, to High-Priest,…was (Not) done: as a self-appointment…(see, Hebrews 5:4-5). It was our living-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name), who does all,…the appointing!...

Please, notice in verse, (7); how Jesus always, offered-up prayers and supplications,…with loud-cries and tears; (when was the last time, you and I, ever did, this)?... it continues stating, that this was done to Him, (meaning, Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven); who was well-able, to Save Him, (referring to Jesus): even from Death!...

And, Jesus was heard,…because; of His reverence. Then, we wonder why,…our own personal-prayers; are never answered?... Folks, it’s because of the lack-of-reverencing,…on our behalf; towards our Heavenly-Father!...

Were Jesus, to be God,…as so many, erroneously teach; He could have easily, raised Himself,…from the Dead!... All-the-contrary, is most true. This Resurrection-Power, is of the Father,…alone; Jehovah raised His Son, and no other.

Notice-please. In verse, (8); it is through our suffering, that we ultimately learn,…Obedience!... And, because of Jesus’ unmatched and exemplary Obedience,…He, became our source; of eternal Salvation!... But, all-of-this,…is indeed; very conditional.

(“IF-ONLY,…WE,…OBEY”)!... See, verse (9).

Jesus’ own designation, is that of being,…our High-Priest!... Not presiding over God’s own Throne!... Again, this appointment is done,…by the very hand; of Almighty-God!...(verse, 10).

It’s time, we all wake-up from our,…”Spiritual-Stupor!”… Let’s stop, being,…”Babes-in-Christ!”… Yes, let’s stop drinking-in,…this simple milk; which the churches, keep feeding us. And, let’s begin to chew the solid-food,…as matured Christians; no longer children!… (verse, 13-14).

Have your God given powers-of-discernment, trained by constant practice. So, that you,…may be well-able; to distinguish good-from-evil. Yes, leave that elementary thought-process,…regarding; these many doctrines-of-devils. The churches don’t want you, to ever come-up to speed,…with the real-truths; regarding the,…”Simplicity-of-Christ!”...

For centuries now, they’ve kept the general-masses,…at bay; the Reformation-Era, was able to get the Scriptures,…translated; into other readable languages. But, the Devil lays in all the details. And, I question the delving of mankind’s own hands,…into this task; as well.

God’s Word, is indeed,…infallible; but it is, humanity who fails,…God!...

Even, in the transcribing and/or translating of His Word,…from one language; to another. Much of the original flavor, of the original manuscripts,…have been lost; perhaps part of,…(religion’s),…hidden-agendas: of wanting to unite, all Faiths,…into One-Global-Belief!...

Ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing, is all that these very same,…really, are. And, in closing,…remember, this; “God is not, so unjust. So, as to ever over-look any of your own,…work; and the expressed Love, which you have shown,…all-done-for: His Father’s own,…Name-Sake!...

Especially, in the very act of serving others,…who, surround you; daily. Including, our very own,… brethren-in-Faith; as I know, that you still,…do!...(Hebrews 6:10). So, let us not be sluggish,…but-rather; imitators of those who, through Faith and patience,…ultimately inherit: all the promises, of our Creator!...(verse, 12).

God, shows convincingly,…to all, of His heirs; the unchangeable character, of His purposes. And, he guarantees it,…by even, swearing with an oath; using His own Name, since there is no other,…Greater nor Higher: than this, our,…(“Most-High-God”)!… (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)…(verse, 13-17).

We have this, as a sure and steadfast anchor,…for our soul…(verse, 19-20). Jesus, the Son-of-God!... He is our, Forerunner!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 770 times
117737_th.gif
117737_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 770 times
112189_th.gif
112189_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 770 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:43 pm

“THIS-IS,…MY-LASTING,…LEGACY!”…

Folks, prayer is (Not),…a means of coercing, Almighty-God; to do what we want. It’s a process, of recognizing His Power,…and; His plan for our, individual lives. In prayer, we yield our personal lives,…and circumstances; to the Son-of-God, (who makes intercession for us), and we also trust Jesus,…to: act in His Father’s time, and in His Father’s-Ways!...

As we rely, on our Father-in-Heaven,…and His Grace; not only for the outcome, of our requests,…but; for the process as well, we can keep coming to the Son-of-God,…in prayer: trusting in His own wisdom, and care for us,…The Faithful-Believers. Our Lord’s encouragement to us, is clear,…always pray and don’t, give-up. Folks,…prayer changes everything!...

Lord, Jesus,…”In the difficulties, that I may indeed face,…today; please guard my heart, guide my words and show me,…Your Father’s-Grace!... May I always, turn to You, (my Mediator and High-Priest); in prayer!”… Amen.

Lord of my life,…”In Your death, as well as,…in Your Earthly life; You did always, the will of Your Father-in-Heaven!... In some small way, help me to serve others,…with my life; today!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, although Jesus is our anointed King,…He came to Earth; to be a servant, of us all. And, as He went about,…doing good; Jesus endured the hatred, of those who grasped,…for power. In the process, He gave His life,…away!... Please, remember always,…that; a life that is lived, for our Lord,…leaves: always a lasting-legacy!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
thumbnail (4).jpg
thumbnail (4).jpg (127.68 KiB) Viewed 760 times
thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (3).jpg (139.19 KiB) Viewed 760 times
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg (126.08 KiB) Viewed 760 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:43 pm

“I-PRAY-THIS,…FOR-YOU,…TODAY!”…

You know what’s very special about us?... Though we have (Not) seen Jesus, we Love Him!... Please notice well, as we read (John 4:34); that Jesus says, “My food, is to do the will of Him (meaning His Father-in-Heaven), who sent Me (Jesus),…and; to finish His (meaning His Father), work!”…

Folks, it can’t be any clearer to me. Jesus, always talks about His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... He didn’t come down to us, on His own accord,…Jesus was commissioned; by His Heavenly-Father, to finish a work (Not) of His own,…but: to finish His Father’s-Work!...

Why, can’t we simply take Jesus’ Word,…on this?... Why, must we continue to be blind,…thinking and believing; what others have so cunningly fabricated, into their pagan beliefs?... Can’t we see, that Satan’s Greatest Deception,…lies within; the very mainstream churches of this modern-era?...

My focus, God willing,…is to; continue to strive, in bringing you the countless examples within our Holy-Scriptures,…that: emphatically and unequivocally prove, that Jesus is the Son-of-God!... And, (Not),…God; Himself!... Amen.

He did nothing, other than to please His Father!... All that Jesus has taught, He Himself learned,…from His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... I know this to be most true, simply because Jesus’ own words,…confess it so!... Folks, it’s all about His Father’s Love and Mercy,…for all who; are lost even as they attend, these institutionalized organizations,…thinking themselves: to be Saved!...

We are all, in need of His Father’s-Saving-Grace,…and forgiveness!... Jesus, was and still is,…always; in His Father’s care, as we are,…also. Nothing is easy, folks. Yet, hard-work on your part,…always pays-off; we draw divine-dividends, in the end. Jesus-of-Nazareth, is our spiritual-food,…feeding our empty and stony-hearts; to satisfy our souls, with His Father’s-Word!...

The Son-of-God, leads us to His Father’s-Wisdom!... It’s all done, by the very guidance of The Holy-Spirit, who has been appointed to us,…by Jesus, Himself; as our personal Comforter. This Spirit, (who is a separate entity, unto Himself, as is Jesus and as is,…God); leads us to God’s-Truths!... We (The Faithful-Believers), celebrate our relationship with the Son-of-God,…by; living daily in His Father’s-Love!...

The same Love, His Father shares with Jesus,…we; in turn share, with each other. The Godhead, is a definite “rank-n-file”,…within the celestial-realm. We worship a living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); yes, a God of much order and absoluteness. Precision, is part of His Prized-Principles!...

The very planets, seemingly are hung on nothingness,…yet; they all hold, their absolute and proper,…positioning and place: within our known Universe. We are all called, by this God,…but; it all happens through the Name of His Son, (Jesus)!... This is God’s own terms and rules, for validating our ticket (if you will),…regarding the entering; into the here-after!...

Jesus, was and still is,…invoked; empowered, commissioned and rewarded,…by His God and His Father: Jehovah!... To Great-Lengths, has been this recompense. All because of Jesus’ exemplary Obedience, in carrying-out the will of His Father, (and not His own will)… The very keys, of our New-Earth and New-Heavens,…has been awarded; to Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

But, it is His Father’s-Kingdom at hand,…of which; Jesus has been crowned King, to preside over. And His subjects, shall be the very descendants of David. Yes, it is David’s Throne,…which has been given; to Jesus, to occupy. And, (Not) God’s own Throne!...

Today, Jesus sits at the right-hand of His Father!... Not, on God’s own Throne!... Until the appointed time and day, of His Father’s further,…revealing.

Our living God, has rescued us by using His Son,…as the much needed; “Sacrificial-Lamb!”… God’s terms, are beyond our own reasoning. Please read, (Matthew 10:32)… Notice well, the clear distinctiveness of these two separate and unique,…entities. They are (Not), two in the same person. Although they are indeed, two in likened,…mindset-and-mission!...

I pray, that,…”You be able to produce a fresh sense of openness, with Your Creator. He’s the Most-High-God, His Son is,…(Not)!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (85.65 KiB) Viewed 758 times
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (138.6 KiB) Viewed 758 times
thumbnail (5).jpg
thumbnail (5).jpg (140.41 KiB) Viewed 758 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:44 pm

“THE-SPURIOUS-ONE,…COMES-FIRST!”…

Who of you, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); cannot see, how towering your own Glory,…and responsibility: truly is?...

It is urgently-necessary, that we learn to be ruled,…by the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

It’s all for our own, golden-reward; and we can’t afford, to be sloppy in these affairs. Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); won’t have another, Satan,…on His-Hands. Lucifer, in his rebellion,…refused to administer; God’s-Government, universally!...

Satan, for this reason,…commands; the first-horseman of the apocalypse,…today; and thru deception, he pierces the hearts of many,…using: fiery-darts. Yes, he aims for mankind’s own,…feeble hearts-and-minds!...

Notice-well, this horseman rides,…a white-horse; holding-a-bow. He is the,…”Spurious-Christ!”… Or, false-one. He comes, first. Don’t be deceived. By contrast, Although Jesus returns,…also riding, a white-stallion; our Lord wields a Sword-in-Hand, not a….Bow!...

Many, are those,…who believe in Jesus-Christ!...

But, in their hearts, (and silently-to-themselves); they believe more strongly, that He is delaying,…this coming-back. And, so,…their very Faith; begins to break-down. It’s truly a traumatic experience, in the personal-lives of millions. After all, we’re discussing people’s own,…eternal-lives!...

A fierce, spiritual-battle,…rages onward; between God’s very Elect and this first-horseman. The Spurious-Christ!... By splitting the Church-of-Christ, into all these endless denominational-groups,…this demon-rider; has managed well, to divide-and-conquer us,…all. (read, Revelation 6:1-2).

Finally, fulfilling,…his assigned; task-at-hand!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (121.51 KiB) Viewed 756 times
thumbnail (9).jpg
thumbnail (9).jpg (103.57 KiB) Viewed 756 times
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (102.14 KiB) Viewed 756 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:35 am

The Bible is the only true Church you need. Guard yourselves, from false-teachers, which abound in our world. These very same, approach us, dressed in sheep's-clothing. But, inwardly, they are ravenous-wolves!...(read, Matthew 7:15).
Attachments
hope-in-the-darkness-8211-inspiring-christian-quotes-ekS1ERbnf4-474x300.jpg
hope-in-the-darkness-8211-inspiring-christian-quotes-ekS1ERbnf4-474x300.jpg (71.47 KiB) Viewed 748 times
carolina-blue-8211-rusty-rails-U2w48WJfdC4-700x394-474x300.jpg
carolina-blue-8211-rusty-rails-U2w48WJfdC4-700x394-474x300.jpg (62.84 KiB) Viewed 748 times
at-the-hop-8211-danny-and-the-juniors-U3KjDpvmtwU-474x300.jpg
at-the-hop-8211-danny-and-the-juniors-U3KjDpvmtwU-474x300.jpg (42.12 KiB) Viewed 748 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:46 pm

"THIS-SWEET,...BY-AND-BY!"....

There are some among us,...teaching that there will be no Tribulation, and that believers will be able to escape all this. These, are the false teachers, which our Jesus warns us, to expect in these days!...

We fail others, if we do not prepare all,...to be strong for the persecutions, which inevitably follow us. Many, prefer to teach,...that Jesus comes first. I choose to stand and not faint, in the face of such Falsehood!....

Choose to train yourselves, for the Tribulations. To say we are to escape, is to turn a blind eye, to the existing Trials and Sufferings, which currently plagues our planet. Learn our Doctrine, and know that because we are Suffering, Jesus is Glorified!....(1st. Peter 3:14).

Our Father in Heaven, knows when you will need the strength necessary, to be His soldier. He will supply all we need,...just in time. In,...("THE SWEET,...BY,...AND BY"),...we shall meet on that beautiful shore!....

I am most happy, that my Lord uses me, to encourage others. Our Jesus, promises to all those who remain Faithful to the end,...that we shall be given a crown of Life!....

Feed on the Word of God, digest it and then make it a part of our being. Put its principles to work, in your lives. Develop a relationship with the life-changing Jesus of today,...who is still very Alive, and situated at the right hand, of our Heavenly Father!....

He is no longer seated, but rather standing on His feet, with Sword in hand, ready to act in our behalf. Petition Him wholeheartedly, and see if this is not so!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:48 pm

"AS,...DAYS,...DARKEN!"...

For us, the believers,...our Joy comes by Faith in God's promises. He will accomplish good, through our Trials, which work an,..."Eternal weight of Glory",...as our apostle Paul once said!...(2nd. Corinthians 4:17).

The apostle Paul, knew that his calling as a believer, was to endure Suffering, for the sake of our Gospel. ("AS,...DAYS,...DARKEN"),...in our circumstances, we need to follow Paul's example of knowing our calling as believers, and to use all situations and opportunities, for the sake of our Gospel...

The glory of our Heavenly Father, and our very own growth to maturity in Christ Jesus,...depends upon our willingness to pursue this understanding. With our right perspective on our difficulties, instead of being bogged down and preoccupied with ourselves, learn to lean on our Lord. Trusting only Him, and follow Jesus' example, through each of our current circumstances!...

Receive of our Lord, through earnest Prayer,...your personal illustrations and application, in which to share with others. Have Jesus impress unto your Heart, how we should walk,...with Him!...

First, before we embark on our Journey with Jesus,...we must count the cost, and prepare ourselves for the ordeal which lies ahead. We must consider the Spiritual Terrain and determine the level of difficulty, that we will all encounter!....

Be sure, that we hold the key,...(which is His Word),...to unlock the mysteries, which present themselves as doors shut, in the path of this Journey. Count the cost, before becoming a Disciple!....

Before becoming His Disciple, we must prepare our Hearts for whatever lies ahead. Be certain, we are being led only,...by His Word, and His Spirit!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:49 pm

"THESE-GATES,...OF,...GOODNESS!"....

I am like one, sleeping on the high seas, as my head spins. They beat me, but I don't feel it. Why is it, that my woes and misery, do not prevent me, from repeating my folly?...

I am not envied, nor is my company desired; as often, many plot violence, against me. Rare and beauty, are my Treasures. Bestowed upon me, because of my Love, for Wisdom!....

I have Great Power at the,..."GATES,...OF,...GOODNESS",...my normal meeting place, for official business. It is there, that I have learned, to weigh the Hearts; even the thoughts and motives, of all who pass through!....

Those, who remain outside these Gates, are made desolate; as they rejoice, over their very own destruction. There is no future hope for these, nor for their posterity!...

Today, I urge you, to obtain the same obedience, as I possess. All these passages, view my King, as a Terror, to the wicked. Plan carefully and acquire the means, as you build on this, our Faith!....

Testify with cause, as you use your lips, to declare His deeds. Search out this matter and find that you too, can receive Glory, if only you uncover His Truths, and administer its Justice!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 733 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:52 pm

"MY-SERVICE,...TO,...OUR-SOCIETY!"....

Wounds from a Friend, can be trusted; whereas our Enemy, multiplies his kisses. Anyone, who strays from his home, has lost their Security, and may be Vulnerable to Temptations!...

The pleasantness of one's Friend, can be likened to the well perfumed incense, called Myrrh. When in need, rely on Friendship, rather than on mere Family relationships!....

A Wise Son or Daughter, serves as a Powerful Testimony; that the parents, whom have shaped them, have shown themselves, to be men and women of worth!...

Keep going and even Suffer for it. Blessed are you, who wins the Favor of a neighbor. As steel sharpens steel, so do we, one another. So, shall be, the developing and molding, of our Character!....

The condition of your Heart, reflects and indicates, True Character. Our eyes, are never satisfied, as we forever seek our Saviour; our appetite, is insatiable!....

Guard against becoming Proud, and be wary of Flattery. In spite of Severe Punishment, refuse to change, from this Steadfastness. Be of much understanding, and as you maintain order in your Life, acquire successful,..."SERVICE,...TO,...SOCIETY!"....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:03 pm

"TELL-THOSE,...YOU,...FEAR!"....

There are many hidden things, unknown to you. Call upon the Son-of-God,...and He; will answer you. Your prayers, invites and assures,...His response. He restores in ways, nothing short of incredible!...

We have profaned His Name, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); and have gone, where we have wished. I,...along with others,...have been guilty; of walking these crooked-paths. Just as pagans, still practice. Jesus, has withdrawn from these,...who don't Obey!... But, with your help,...together; we, (Jesus'-Faithful-Followers); will bring the lost-and-hurting,...back: into the Son's-Saving-Sheepfold!...

Dear-reader and friends, please show no fear. Know the Word-of-God, and obey. Ask Him privately, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); for direction. Words of officials, are not good. They serve only, to weaken our hands,...of good-deeds; and make void, our report!....

Many, do nothing. Not because of inability or lack of authority, but through failure of nerve. These very same, fear their own officials. I bring my petition, before You,...O' Lord!...(Son, of the Most-High-God).

"Knowing well, that my sins, are a less objectionable prison,...than the Dungeon; You, (Jesus), have prepared for evildoers: I surrender my will, to You,...freely!"... Amen.

How many, have misled you,(dear-reader),...and overcame you?... Yes, those so-called, ..trusted friends; of yours? Your feet have sunk in mud, and your steps now,...are those; of a sluggard. Go and,...("TELL-THOSE,...YOU,...FEAR"),...that our Lord, (Jesus): is about to fulfill, His-Father's-Word!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:11 pm

"OLD-WAYS,...WITH,...NEW-DISGUISES!"....

The basic thrust, of my belief,...is that; all of Life, is meaningless, useless,...hollow, futile and vain; if it is not, rightly related,...to Almighty God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). Only when based, on our Living God,...and His Word; is our very existence, worthwhile!....

I further elaborate my theme, in saying that,...whatever mankind undertakes; apart from his Maker, appears to be without benefit,...or purpose. Under the Heavens, as well as,...under our Sun; this secular World of ours, presently,...is very limited: as to what, it can offer!...

Earth, remains forever. By contrast, mankind's Life,...is most-fleeting. Many things seem to be new, simply because the past,...is easily-and-quickly; forgotten. The,...("OLD-WAYS,...reappear in,...NEW-DISGUISES")!...

Because of the unaltered of events, our human efforts,...are meaningless and hopeless; in relation to the scales of Eternity. Humanistic wisdom, yes,...this supposed wisdom, without our Creator; leads only to grief and sorrow!...

Mere pleasure, cannot give meaning or satisfaction. From first to last, I shall continually strive,...to discover the good; and the worthwhile, using personal prayers,...and petitioning God: for godly-wisdom!....

True pleasure, comes only,...when we acknowledge and revere; our Creator of all-things. Remember always that, we are subject to time-and-changes,...over which; we have little or no control. And, in closing,...now contrast this state-of-being; with God's Eternity-and-Sovereignty!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:28 pm

"Blow,...By,...Blow!"...

Jesus, brings a newness,...which cannot be confined; within old-forms. It is true, that Christ came to bring Peace,...between you, (the believer): and His Father,(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)!... As well as, Peace among men and women. Yet, the inevitable result of Jesus' coming,...is conflict; between Him and the Anti-Christ!... Yes, between Light-and-Darkness,...between His Father's-children; and the Adversary's own, Insurgents!...

This conflict can occur, even between members of the same family,...as I am certain; you well know, by now. Take today, Jesus'-Cross!... An instrument of Death!... Symbolizing your necessity, of total commitment,...as; Jesus'-Faithful-Followers!... Do not expect, anyone else. Jesus, is the One,...to come.

True-Wisdom, is proved right,...by your actions!...

Report to Him, what you hear and see; as you teach others, the good-news to the needy. Greater than He, is only,...Jesus- own God; and Father-in-Heaven!... He who is least, shall hold the keys,...to His Father's-Kingdom!... Will you be, this gate-keeper?... Oh', how I pray,...so!...

Like, forceful men-and-women,...lay hold; of this written-passage. Enter His Father's-Kingdom, and become Christ's own,...Disciples. To do this, takes spiritual courage,...vigor; power-and-determination. For, there shall be indeed,...the ever presence; of many future, persecutions. Are you willing?... Oh', how I pray,...so!... Amen.

Promise, to tell everyone,...who; Jesus, truly is. For this is, our sworn-duty. Whoever does, the will of His Father,...is truly; Jesus' brother, sister or even,...mother. Jesus spoke in parables, because of our inherent,...spiritual-dullness. The chosen ones of His-Father's-Kingdom, are to live side-by-side,....with the people; of the evil one, (Satan, himself). Beware, as there are many professing churches,...all-filled; with unbelievers!...

We shall all grow, appearing and seeming to be the same,...but; only at harvest, will we later be distinguished. As the Tares, are separated from the Wheat!... The Kingdom-of-Heaven, (as New-Jerusalem, descends down to us); will expand to become, a Strong-World-Dominion!... And people from all Nations, will finally,...find rest; residing within its walls!... The smallest, becoming the largest!...

Yeast, (a symbol-of-growth),...permeates, a batch of dough; so, does the Kingdom-of-Heaven, spreads through a person's Life. Only by the inner-workings, of the Holy Spirit,...using; God's-Word!... How can it be, that a carpenter's son,...turn-out to be; our Saviour?...

I pray,..."That you be able to build-on this concept,...("Blow,...By,...Blow"),...as He!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Amen.

Your Friend

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:39 pm

“SEEING-THINGS,…OTHERS,…CANNOT!”….

My Dear-Brothers and Sisters, in Christ Jesus. I come to you today, with a Heavy-Heart!...

Satan himself, is raising to power,...more-and-more; each day. And, I must say it,…”More Odious!”…

Teach it, from the mountain tops,...and into the valleys; my Dear-readers. For, there is only One,...True and Living-God; our very own Maker-and-Creator, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); yes, of even,...the whole Universe: as we know it!....

Yes, (Jehovah),...is His Name. And His Son, is the only One,...(Jesus-of-Nazareth); Truly-Begotten of The Father: yes, our Lord-and-Saviour,…Jesus!... The Christ!....

While many have come, to our Faith,...after researching all the evidence, and being convinced; others, have also continued,...even-more-so: set, in their ways. For these, we shall pray,...the most!....

But, we,…(Jesus'-Faithful-Followers); the so-called dissidents, enemies of Universal-Tolerance,...and of all Global inclusions; shall bear-witness, of all the horrible Judgments,...that will befall: the unbelieving World!....

Despite Heinous Oppositions, and persecutions,…we continue to win converts; to our Christ-Jesus!.... So, we have this,...for which, to be thankful; in this time, of worsening-turmoils!…

Yes, For we are those,...(“SEEING-THINGS,…OTHERS,…CANNOT!”)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:14 pm

“WHO-IS,…JESUS,…REALLY?”…

Friends, possessing life-eternal,…has pre-requisites!...

One important fact, is that we must believe the real-truth about,…our Heavenly-Father, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); and of His, only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…(read, John 17:3).

It would behoove us, all,…if we; were to take the time to read-well, chapters 14 & 17 in their entirety,…of this: Great-Book-of-John!... Pray, for spiritual-clarity,…to dispel; all deceit.

Our Bible, clearly states the unique and proper roles,…of each, One!... The Old-Testament, spoke through many prophets. All of them, at one point or another,…making references to; the Salvation of humanity, coming forth soon,…in the form of: a Messiah!...

Jesus, was chosen to be that special someone,…whom-would; carry-out His Father’s will, in exemplary Ways!... Unmatched, to this day,…are Jesus’; accomplished deeds. His Father’s set-forth mission, was to use Jesus,…as the ultimate, “Sacrificial-Lamb!”…

Our Apostle Peter, knew that Jesus was that chosen,…One!...(read, Matthew 16:16). The prophet, Micah,…foretold of the appointed birth; of this mentioned, “Messiah!”…(later to be known as, Jesus-of-Nazareth). All of it, done approximately 700 years,…before this; most monumental-event, in mankind’s history!...

Bethlehem, was the designated city, (and it means, House-of-Bread)!... Truly, our Lord Jesus,…remains still today; our daily-bread and spiritual sustenance…(read, Micah 5:2). Yes, all throughout our Holy-Scriptures,…is the mention; of a Messiah, (in the Hebrew-Language): yes, a Cristo and/or Christ, (in the Greek-Language).

To John-the-Baptist and others present, on that Day,…a wonderful sign from Heaven, was revealed; as Jesus was being, baptized. The Holy-Spirit-Power, descended unto the Son-of-God!... Witnessed by many, (symbolized as a white-dove); as it overshadowed, Jesus!...

This empowered our Lord, with exceptional strengths-and-stamina. All necessary, for the 40 days of trials-and-testing that awaited Him,…thereafter; without this Holy-Spirit-Power, it is impossible to overcome our Adversary’s fiery-darts!... Amen.

“This is my beloved Son, in whom I, (God, speaking here); am well-pleased!”…(read, Matthew 3:16,17). On that Day, as well on that Mount-of-Transfiguration and again,…on Mount-Zion, (during the period of the Israelite’s-Exodus); Almighty-God, made His Voice,…to be heard!...

Folks, were Jesus to be God,…Himself; as so many-millions, erroneously profess,…there would be, no need; for any such voices, to be heard from Heaven!... We did not, crucify God!... It was His Son, who took our stead. Jesus, our Intercessor and/or Mediator!... For, there is only,…One-God!... And, One-Mediator between mankind and his Creator,…that-being; the Man called, Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Amen.

Jesus, was and still remains,…empowered; commissioned, invoked, ordained, exalted and recompensed,…all of it: done by His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). He was set-apart, to accomplish a specific task,…set-forth; by the very Creator, of all-things!...

Dear-reader and friends, confusion-and-deceit,…is of the Devil, himself!...

God’s own Voice, was heard on various occasions,…through mankind’s history. Yes, God speaks from Heaven,…when He, so well; pleases. This Dark-One, (Lucifer, himself); is our biggest Adversary!... (He hates, how God loves humanity. And of how God, has promised mankind,…even, a higher-celestial-positioning; well-above the very Angels-in-Heaven)!...

We humans, have always trembled when we witness God’s own,…Thunderous-Voice!...

It’s why, the Israelites pleaded with Moses,…to be their only; Intercessor and/or Mediator, between them and their living-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

So,…(“WHO-IS,…JESUS,…REALLY”)?...

Why, He’s the Son-of-God!... Always has been. Always, will be!... He stands, today,…at His Father’s-Right-Hand!... Yes, exalted and recompensed,…for His; exemplary Obedience!... As shall we; also be, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
111786_th.gif
111786_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 709 times
111273_th.gif
111273_th.gif (6.69 KiB) Viewed 709 times
101445_th.gif
101445_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 709 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:29 pm

Friends, I pray today,...that: "You muster enough intestinal fortitude, to begin questioning your spiritual-leaders. Few are those, who really think outside the Box!"...

It's no different than, the blind leading the blind. Millions, falling from these cliffs of,...fabricated-fables. Right into, the deep Abyss,...of our biggest Adversary!... Lucifer, himself.

His presence is strongest, right-inside our places of worship. It's your thought process, what this Dark-One,...desires most; to conquer. No body seems to want to muddy the waters, and so,...spiritually-stupefied, they remain.

It's so obvious, the inconsistency in worldly-churches and their wanting to preach,...their doctrines-of-devils!... One minute, they express themselves with half-truths. All the while, the next breathing moment,...they move into; full-out-lies!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, lived a complete life of total devotion,...towards fulfilling; only His Father's will. He achieve this, in exemplary ways. Unmatched, even to this day,...is His courage; for accomplishing His commissioned works!...

Yet, millions remain duped. As the Devil's best weaponry, (deception-and-confusion); runs rampant, throughout our planet. Even today, Jesus stands at His Father's right-hand-side. A celestial positioning of much Authority!...

All bestowed upon Jesus, by His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

For, the Father truly is,..."Greater than Jesus!"... Amen.

All things, (known things to mankind, that is); have been placed, at Jesus' own foot-stool. All, but the Father,...Himself; is subject to Jesus' own Rule!... Don't think, for one moment,...that, Almighty-God; has stopped creating, building, doing immeasurable,...unfathomable-and-unconfined: marvels!...

Yes, He rested on that seventh-day. But, on the eight-day,...life, continued onward; there were already, many other created-works,...prior to humanity's own existence. And obviously, there are and shall forever be,...additional works; from Everlasting-to-Everlasting!...Amen.

Just think about all those other, celestial-bodies existing today. Presently, all are barren, (or so, they appear to be; to our naked-eye)... Yet, nothing is built in vain,...by our Creator!... At His appointed time and space, all that we recognize to be called,...the Universe; shall indeed, be occupied by those,...whom, God: sees fit!... Amen.

That's just a small example, of the vastness,...involved; when we begin to realize, the majestic Powers of our living-God!... Jesus, doesn't occupy God's own Throne!... Read the last chapter of Revelation!... And, all throughout the New-Testament, there is countless factual evidence,...demonstrating that; the Father and His Son, are indeed,...two separate: and uniquely-proper, entities!...(read, chapters 14 & 17 in their entirety; of the Book of John)...

Yes, each deserving their own Honor and Glory!... Each, crowned with righteousness,...according to their works; even as promised unto us, who-believe!... For, only our ("works"),...do follow us; into the hereafter!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
102044_th.gif
102044_th.gif (6.85 KiB) Viewed 700 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 700 times
101782_th.gif
101782_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 700 times