Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:05 pm

“HOPE,…AMID,…DESPAIR!”…

Endless, shall be the opportunities,…God, willing; dear-reader and friends, of demonstrating one essential truth,…as well; the biggest deception, that’s ever existed,…within the walls: of this present world!...

Read along, with me,…in, (2nd. Timothy 1:2)…

Notice well, how Paul’s salutation,…ends, with; “Grace, Mercy and Peace,…from; God-the-Father, (“And”),…Christ-Jesus: our Lord!”…

Folks, even the blind,…when, read to; can clearly envision, that Paul refers to,…two-separate-entities. Yes, there is a living-God,…whom, we reverence; (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)!... He is, Jesus’ own God!...

And, He is also,…Jesus’ own; Father-in-Heaven!... He is our Father, also,…but, by a Divine-Plan; of adoption, implemented and made,…very conditional: indeed!...

First, we must believe,…on Jesus!... The only begotten, (or born of),…Son-of-God!... Yes, believe on His gospel-message,…regarding; His Father’s-Kingdom!... Otherwise, we cannot be adopted,…into this Family.

And, if we are to believe,…in Jesus; then we are also, to believe in,…He; (meaning, His God and Father-in-Heaven), Who sent Jesus, to Save us,…even, from our own: destructive selves. And, when we are blessed with the very,…(“Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”); only then, can we truly begin,…to spiritually-discern and decipher-well: “All-Things!”… Amen.

Notice, please,…how, back in Paul’s day; the Holy-Spirit-Power, was indeed,…transferrable; through the physical-act, of the “laying-of-hands!”…(verse, 6).

Truly, the first-century,…followers of Christ-Jesus; were empowered, like no other,…today!... Yes, many put-on a pretense. But, that’s all it is. A smoke-and-mirrors, act. Hypocrites, these only fool,…themselves; in the very end!...

Yes, ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing,…is all, that they; truly are. We’ve been forewarned. Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

And, let’s not forget that,…Jesus, Himself; also gave this Power, (to heal the sick, to dispose of demonic-possession and even to, raise-the-dead); to His original twelve, (12) disciples. He did so, by blowing His own breath. Yes, this act was done,…in the, “upper-room”; after Jesus had Resurrected and appeared, to the twelve, (12). As they hid-in-fear, not knowing what their tomorrow,…would hold!... (Isn’t this still true, of many of us,…even; today)?...

Yes, Jesus blew this Power, (which was bestowed to Him, by His own God and Father-in-Heaven, when Jesus was baptized by,…John-the-Baptist)… Jesus, from His exhaled breath,…gave, shared and empowered; His disciples!...

Yes, like Father,…like Son; and now, like disciples,…as well. Why?... Because, they were to carry-on with this legacy,…yes; this wonderful labor-of-Love!... And, it was to be done,…unto, all; who believed. Notice well, that again,…it is, God’s-Good purpose; and it is His extended Grace, unto us,…which is put; into place, activated and made alive, (or quickened),…in: His Son!...(Christ-Jesus).

We are as, (“nothing”),…truly; without the Son, in our personal-lives. Yes, Jesus is the Way!... But, don’t ever forget,…that, our truest destiny; lies at the foot, of His Father’s,…Throne!... All-of-it, predestinated. We are Saved and called to answer, this holy-calling,…since before; mankind’s own beginnings!...

Praise-God!... For, His infinite wisdom. He knew, even back in that,…(”Garden-of-Eden”); that only, Seed of His own,…Seed: would finally reconcile us. And, so it is. We have regained, a once lost,…dearness-and-nearness; with our Maker!... All because, of His Son’s unmatched and exemplary,…Obedience!...

P.S. “Thank-You, Father!... For Your tolerant-ways. For, You see in us,…what-we; cannot see, in ourselves. Potential, in spite of defilement. (HOPE,…AMID,…DESPAIR)!... For, Your Son,…is our Strongest-Anchor; securing us and keeping our very souls, steadfast,…even among: all our tempestuous-storms!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
331252_th.gif
331252_th.gif (6.55 KiB) Viewed 361 times
127420_th.gif
127420_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 361 times
120404_th.gif
120404_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 361 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:26 pm

“HAVE,…NO,…FEAR!”…

Friends, you and I,…are living a part; of a marked-generation!...

It’s the greatest time, to be alive!... Make sure that, you are making the best of each,…day. The past, can’t begin to compare with our,…present-days. Remember always, that the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); returns soon!...

And, He shall receive unto Himself,…a Glorious-Church!...(His, many-member-body). Let us, continue then,…to move forward; never falling for Satan’s own tricks-and-strategies. Stop sitting idly, by,…while the lives of those, who surround you; are being ruined!...

Yes, ours is truly,…a Mighty-Anointing!... We shall strive daily, to bring deliverance to a people,…desperately in need. We are those, the Faithful and Obedient,…unto; the Son-of-God!... Yes, we have surrender our all,…and today walk; in our Father’s will, for our personal lives!...

Daily, we plow head-on,…reaping, the harvest-fields; in every corner of our globe. Yes, our lives are built on the very foundation of,…God’s own; written Word!... As the end of this present dispensation of time, draws near to its end,…spiritual-darkness; abounds all throughout!...

But, the darker things get,…the brighter, God’s-Light; will shine through-and-by, us!...(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers). Folks, fear-and-dread are the farthest things,…from; our hearts-and-minds. The Son-of-God, wants everyone to know,…the Love; of His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!... (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

This Gospel-Message, of His Son,…must be spread; as a witness to all peoples. Jesus, has made our Salvation available. But, it’s not automatic. A person, has to reach-out and call on Jesus,…in Faith!... (read, Romans 10:13).

He stands, at your door,…knocking. I pray, that you, (dear-reader and friends); “Open this door of opportunity, and allow Jesus to come into your heart!”… Amen.

That’s-right!... We all, must take that choice. And, it’s up to us,…who, know Jesus; to share His, “good-news”,…with those, who: don’t know Him, as of yet. In closing, I just want to say,…that; we shouldn’t get, overly pre-occupied with worldly-events. Don’t be obsessed, with the television press-and-media!...

Don’t miss out, on participating in God’s-Plan,…in these; present-days!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
111138_th.gif
111138_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 352 times
108937_th.gif
108937_th.gif (7.07 KiB) Viewed 352 times
103630_th.gif
103630_th.gif (6.37 KiB) Viewed 352 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:45 pm

“DON’T,…STOP,…NOW!”…

Dear-reader friends, it’s time we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); give our Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name): our very best!...

The time is ripe, for the harvesting of souls. Yet, the laborers are very few,…indeed. We, must hold nothing back. Our living-God, shall help us bring people,…to His Throne; and the passage-way, is right through His Son’s-Saving-Sheepfold!...

Who of us, will trust in this truth?... Oh’, how I pray that,…you will. Amen.

These harvest fields, which we have so arduously-plowed,…in our past; represent our local neighborhoods, our places of work, our schools,…as well: our own family nucleus. It’s time, to click, drag, cut-and-paste,…these written-passages; and to share them, with the rest of our,…planet!...

I dare you, (dear-reader and friends); to print-out on paper, any one of my messages. And, to thereafter,…find someone; with whom to share. We live each day, expecting the return of humanity’s own,…Saviour!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). (read, Proverbs 11:30).

(“DON’T-LET-FEAR,…STOP-YOU”)!... No, sir!...

The Holy-Spirit, empowers all true-believers. Begin sharing, Jesus’-Gospel-Message,…with others; and you-too, will find many doors of answered prayers,…opening: like never before, your every need shall be met!... Amen.

Develop a strong relationship, with this Son-of-God!... He is, our Kinsmen-Redeemer!...

Read, God’s written Word,…daily; find the time. Make the moment, happen. Don’t be surprised, when everyone becomes,…most critical; of your newfound passion. Jesus, Himself,…warned us; that this world, will hate you,…for: loving the Father and His Son!...

It’s the Devil’s work, to interfere with our Labor-of-Love!.. This presents much darkness, amidst our wanting to shed,…God’s-Light of Truth!... But, never-the-less, we are the overcomers. Folks, it’s time to give our whole-hearts and minds,…to this cause; our eternal-tomorrows, depends upon your exercised,…Faith!...

For, without any, “good-works”,…it stands; completely Dead, in its own tracks!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
116522_th.gif
116522_th.gif (6.24 KiB) Viewed 350 times
112770_th.gif
112770_th.gif (6.54 KiB) Viewed 350 times
111786_th.gif
111786_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 350 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:09 pm

“LEAN,…ON,…ME!”…

Friends, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); desires most, that you enter into His Kingdom,…and live forever: alongside His Presence!...

If we haven’t been walking closely, with His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); there’s no better time-to-change that, than right-now!... That’s-right!... Now is the time. All these events, pre-mentioned within the pages of our Holy-Scriptures,…are quickly; coming-to-pass!...

Don’t come, out-of-Fear!... But, come to Christ-Jesus,…out-of-Love!... Yes, the Father and His Son,…Love you and me. Maybe, you’ve never committed yourself,…towards anything; possessing any real-value or lasting worth?...

Here’s your chance, now!...

Maybe, you’ve never Repented and turned away,…from; old-ways?... Maybe, you’ve strayed-away from our Creator,…not having spent; any one-on-one quality time, effectively praying,…for quite: some time, now?...

Maybe, you’ve wandered away from His Son’s,…calling; on your personal life, although you now know that,…you need to: turn-back. Go ahead, Repent and make things right,…between you; and your Maker?...

I believe, the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); is knocking on your own, heart-and-mind. Pray this, together with me,…won’t you?...

“Oh, Father-in-Heaven,…Hallowed, be Your Excellent-Name, (of Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer). Forgive me, for all of my short-comings. Of those committed in my past, of my trespasses today and even of those,…yet-future!”... Amen.

I ask You, Precious Son-of-God,…”to enter into my life, to deliver me and to set-me-free,…from this; Evil-One…(Satan, himself). I renounce today, this Dark-One, his insurgents and all of his,…deceptive-works. I refuse-and-rebuke, this adversary of mankind,…fully!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Enter into my personal-affairs. I receive both You, and Your Son,…Sweet-Jesus!... I know that, only You,…stand as; our Most-High-God!... And, so,…I today, freely-and-willingly; surrender all aspects, of who I have been,…knowing that Your Grace, shed upon me: will be my, ultimate Salvation!”... Amen.

Holy Son-of-God,…”Here my pleas, and intercede for me,…unto our Father-in-Heaven!... Fill me, with the Spirit-of-Truth,…as I render, my will; into Your hands. May all that I do-and-say, from this point forward,…be only, for: Glorifying Your Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

Folks, in closing,…just know that; I Love you, as Father and Son,…Loves us!... My brothers-and-sisters, inside of our exercised Faith,…I’m here, for you; should you ever need, a strong-shoulder on which to,…lean-on!...

Yes,…”Lean-on-Me, when you’re not,…Strong!”… (Sayest-our-Saviour, Jesus-the-Christ)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
117026_th.gif
117026_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 345 times
116660_th.gif
116660_th.gif (7.67 KiB) Viewed 345 times
116852_th.gif
116852_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 345 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:19 pm

“I’M-NOT-ASHAMED,…OF,…JESUS!”…

Friends, the very Angels-in-Heaven,…far exceed us; with their God-given, Powers and brilliance!...

Yet, our Apostle Peter,…tells us, that; these great-beings, yearn to look into the very process,…which Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); is putting us through, in this present dispensation of time!...

Yes, these Great-Angels,…long-to-know; what our Creator is planning, for all-of-mankind!...(read, 1st Peter 1:12).

There’s a Divine-Master-Plan, unfolding. Yet, many of you,…could care less; as millions are not, in the least interested. How sad, these truths!...

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); must gird our hearts-and-minds. Let us, be sober,…as we set-our-hope; fully upon the Good-Grace, of our Heavenly-Father!... Soon enough, there will be many revelations,…of our soon-returning; Jesus-Christ!...(verse, 13).

What a regal and majestic standard. We are called, to be holy in all manner of our daily,…conduct!...(verse, 15).

To grow into this capacity, we must first lay-aside all malice,…hypocrisies; envies and evil language!...(read, 1st Peter 2:1). No more, back-biting,…slandering; and putting other people, down. As we take a good look around us, we can see clearly,…that, few-indeed; are desiring for God’s truth and character!...

Yes, we must all come to finally realize,…that, we are those; “lively-stones”,…yes, true-followers: of Jesus’ own, examples. In the end, collectively,…these stones, built together; create the integrity necessary, to become a,…”Great-Big-Spiritual-House!”...

Our Faith, is not built-on mere emotions. We must be united, by the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Yes, a Temple of kings-and-priests, (read, Revelation 1:6); all serving our Creator!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

We are those, who today offer many spiritual-sacrifices,…to this hurting world; and to each other, (who-believe). All of it, emanates from the Father and His Son!... He or she, who believes on the chief-corner-stone,…shall never stand, confused!...(read, 1st Peter 2:6).

We are not ashamed, at the Name-of-Jesus!...

It brings, only honor to a chosen generation. We are, that peculiar people. Showing forth, only praises to Him, (Jesus); who has called us, out-of-darkness and into His marvelous,…light: with much spiritual-understanding!...(verse, 9).

We are, a God-chosen-people. Not just another church-group, organization and/or institution,…of higher-learning. I declare, the Father-and-Son,…as always having been; uniquely-proper. Yes, each one,…deserving; their own Honor-and-Glory!...

Each, donning their own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”… Promised, even unto us,…who-believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
IMAG0951.jpg
IMAG0951.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 342 times
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 342 times
122283_th.gif
122283_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 342 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:21 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…PERPECT-PEACE”…

I realized once in my past, when a friend mentioned to me,…that she saw an “aura” around me; that it was simply her, not understanding it to be,…the peace-of-Christ!... Folks, as we follow Jesus-of-Nazareth,…He gives us the peace that; transcends all understanding!...(Phil. 4:7). It is, the very same peace,…which He; has received from His own God and Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name).

This peace radiates from within, though we may not even be,…aware of it. Jesus promised His followers, this peace when,…after their last supper together; He prepared them for His death and resurrection. He told them that though they would have trouble, in this world,…His Father-in-Heaven; would send them the “Spirit-of-Truth”, to live with them and be in them!...(read, John 14:16-17).

Yes, His Father-in-Heaven,…would send the disciples; this “Spirit-of-Truth”. A separate entity, aside from the Son-of-God!... Let’s keep it that way, let’s allow the truth of God’s-Word,…to settle deeply; within our souls.

Funny, how many can’t see the plain truth here. Notice well, that It is Jesus’ Father-in-Heaven,…who; does all the giving, and that the Holy-Spirit is referred to as,…the: “Spirit-of-Truth!”… Just as we recognize that there’s a,…“Spirit-of-Stupor”; also there’s a,…“Spirit-of-derision”; and a,… “Spirit-of-Division”; and what about, the well-known phrase we all use,…as a worldly cliché’: ”The Spirit-of-Christmas!”…

Please note, that Jesus Himself,…is always mentioning the difference; between Himself, His Father and the Holy-Spirit!... This separate and proper “Spirit-of-Truth”, would teach us,…bringing to mind; His Father’s real-truths. This Holy-Spirit, would comfort us,…bestowing on us (The Faithful-Believers); Jesus’ peace, which is the very same peace,…which His Father has bestowed: upon Jesus!...

Everything in the celestial-realm, follows suit,…perfectly. Though soon, His disciples would face trials,…including fierce opposition; from the religious-leaders, (as we true-believers, still do today), and seeing Jesus executed,…He told them: (Not) to be afraid. The Holy-Spirit’s presence, would never leave them!... Were it not, for this Spirit’s permanence with mankind today,…we would otherwise be; literally devoured by our biggest adversary,…who lurks about, as a Roaring-Lion: Satan himself!...

Although as God’s children, we experience hardship,…we too; have this “Spirit-of-Truth”, living within and flowing-out,…of us. God’s own peace, can be our best witness,…to everyone we meet; whether at a local market, at school or work,…even: in the gym!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank-You, for Your Son (Jesus),…and for the Holy-Spirit; yes,…this (Spirit-of-Truth): and for welcoming me, into this tightly knitted circle,…of Love. May I share Your peace, with someone in my community,…today!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends,…please read; (John 14:16-17). It reads as follows. “And, I will ask (Jesus speaking), the Father and He (God, Himself),…will give you (The Faithful-Believers); another advocate, to help you and be with you,…forever. The,…Spirit-of-Truth!”…

Notice well, that Jesus says,…it’s (“Another,…Advocate”); folks, this means someone different and apart from Himself. Can we see clearly, that Jesus relates to this “Spirit-of-Truth”,…as someone, besides Himself?... Yes, another entity under Jesus’ command,…sent down to us; upon Jesus’ ascension unto His Father-in-Heaven!... Another Spirit, Holy in nature,…whose Name has been blotted-out; for unknown reasons, throughout the ages, as our Scriptures have been endlessly transcribed and recopied!...

Then, further along,…in (John 14:23-24); again Jesus speaking. “Anyone who loves Me, (Jesus),…will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, (most emphatic statement, Jesus using the word “My”),…and (we) will come to them, (notice well, Jesus says “We”, this means more than one person, folks),…and make (our) home with them. Again, the word “Our”,…refers to more than one person, here present. That’s all evident, in verse 23.

Now, proceeding onward to,…verse 24. “Anyone who does (Not) love Me, (Jesus, speaking); will not obey my teaching. These words you hear, are (Not) my own (Jesus, still speaking); they belong to the Father, who sent me!”

Can this be, any clearer to our reading eyes?... Who sent Jesus, to us?... Answer: His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, incessantly claims that He does nothing on His own accord,…and that all, which Jesus has taught us; He Himself has learned, directly from His Father-in-Heaven!...

It’s truly beyond my personal comprehension, the millions who continue to be duped,…by Satan’s own wiles; this cunning serpent, works as gentle-doves,…erroneously influencing mankind; even those behind our pulpits, for centuries till this day.

And, finally,…when we read further; in verse 26, it says,…”But, the Advocate,…the Holy-Spirit; whom the Father will send in my Name,…will teach you: all-things and will remind you of everything, I have said to you!”…

Well, I rest my case,…dear-reader and friends; clearly God’s-Word is edifying, to all those who have eyes to see, and ears,…to hear!... The Father of Jesus, has sent down to us,…the Holy-Spirit; to comfort, to edify and to guide us,…unto all truths: this is done, in the Son’s Name of Jesus!... Let’s keep all things, in their proper perspective, role, honor, glory,…and rank!... Amen.

Clearly, and most emphatically,…we see here; that Jesus refers to the “Holy-Spirit”, as another Advocate,…besides Himself; just like Jesus, is our God’s Advocate unto mankind,…the Holy-Spirit; also advocates for humanity. Today’s passage, highlights one of the differences between those,…who know Jesus; and those who do (Not)!...

The Holy-Spirit dwells within believers, in Christ!... Jesus says that, His followers know Him (This Spirit-of-Truth); and that the world does (Not) know, or accept this Spirit-of-Truth!... Folks, it is this very same Spirit,…who; ultimately identifies us, as Jesus’ followers!... I pray, that you receive spiritual-clarity,…to this subject-matter!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
11408380_1601596090099202_923993197_n.gif
11408380_1601596090099202_923993197_n.gif (689.15 KiB) Viewed 340 times
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 340 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 340 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:23 pm

“I-PRAY-YOU,…FULLY-UNDERSTAND-THIS!”…

Friends, to sin,…is to transgress, God’s-Law!...(read, 1st John 3:4).

Satan, has deceived many worldly-churches,…into the belief, that; God’s-Law was done away,…when Christ-Jesus: was nailed to that, horrendous Roman-Cross!...

The Son-of-God, did not abolish God’s-Law!... All-the-contrary, is most,…true. Jesus-of-Nazareth, was sent-down to Earth,…to fulfill; all that was ever written, about mankind’s own,…Messiah!...

What actually was nailed, to that Roman-Cross,…was our sin-bearer; who took on Himself, humanity’s sins,…paying in full: the death penalty, in our stead. So, that today,…we stand, freed; from the ultimate penalty-of-sinning, (which is, eternal-death)!...

The basic teachings, beliefs-and-doctrines of God’s-True-Church,…is based on; the righteousness of and the Obedience to,…the: “Law-of-God!”…(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). That Law, bespeaks volumes of,…Love!...

Not a human-expressed-love. Because our love, cannot seem to ever rise-above,…the level, of our own; self-centeredness. It must be,…”The Love-of-God!”… He sheds this Love, abroad,…by exercising; His Holy-Spirit-Power-Source!...(read, Romans 5:5).

This Power, I speak of,…is typically, “poured-out”; unto those whom God, chooses!...

With that, said,…I want to speak, more; on the subject of,…“Tongues!”… At or around the year, (A.D. 31); this Holy-Spirit, (again, a power-source which God, pours-out; rather-than it being, some supposed third-person: within a false-trinity-doctrine); came from Heaven, upon the 120 disciples of Jesus,…assembled!...

This happened, in the city of Jerusalem. And, it had a miraculous display,…such as never, before; nor since, has occurred or been replicated. The 120 men, were all of,…”One-Accord!”… Something, we can’t seem to accomplish,…even, today!...

Suddenly, “There came a sound, from Heaven,…as of; a rushing-mighty-wind!”…(read, Acts 2:2). This sound, filled,…”All the house, where they were sitting”… Next,…”There appeared unto them, (cloven-tongues); like as of Fire, and it sat upon each-of-them. And, they were all filled,…with the Holy-Spirit; and began to speak with other tongues, (or languages): as the Spirit, gave them utterance!”…

Were, this to be an actual entity,…it would not; be able to, “sit-upon”,…all these men: simultaneously at one time. Henceforth, it is indeed,…a power-source, (poured-out); unto whom, God,…so-ever-wills!...

Yet, modern-religious-sects,…calling themselves, “Pentecostal”; claim to repeat, this experience. But, in their meetings,…no such sound, resonates from Heaven!... No,…”super-natural”,…divided-tongues, (cloven); of flaming-fire, sits on their heads!...

Some, do break-out into a kind of,…gibberish; supposing to be some foreign-language. In contrast, notice-well the true,…Holy-Spirit-Power-Source!... Every man present on that Day-of-Pentecost, heard the 120 disciples,…speaking in their own, native-language.

Grant you, there were Greeks, Parthians and Medes,…present, there; as observers. Yet, each individual understood perfectly,…the utterances being made; by the 120 disciples. Today, in Pentecostal meetings,…one person; breaks-out into an unknown, gibberish,…which others present there; simply, do not understand!...

In, (1st Corinthians 14:28); it clearly states that, if one speaks in a foreign-language,…there, (MUST-BE); an interpreter, so the others who are present there,…can indeed: understand. “But, if there be no interpreter,…let this person, keep-silence; in the church. And, let him speak to himself and to God!”…

In, (verse 33); it says that God, is not the Author of confusion!...

In verse, (19); back-tracking just-a-bit, our Bible shows the relative,…unimportance: of speaking in, “tongues!”… It reads,…”Yet, in the Church, (our Apostle-Paul, speaking here); I had rather speak, five (5) words with my understanding,…that by my voice, I might teach others, also,…than: ten-thousand, (10,000) words, in an unknown-tongues!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 338 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 338 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 338 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:26 pm

“I’M,…UNCONDITIONALLY,…COMMITTED!”…

There’s a price to be paid. Renunciation is a costly act for those of us, who love the “stuff” of this present life. It’s also a continual act. The things we own, often come to own,…us. Discipleship involves a daily act, of signing away ownership. We, the believers,…function; as the salt of this earth…(please see, Matthew 5:13). We are our Lord’s intended moral preservatives, and seasoning agents for this World!...

The essence of our saltiness, is our commitment to Christ-Jesus,…as our Lord!... Without discipleship, the Christian is salt-less,…salt; useless to achieve divine objectives. Our usefulness depends on our spiritual distinctiveness, and our distinctiveness is our unqualified,…commitment; to our Saviour. Disciples are not required to be smart, gifted or rich,…but; they do need to be loyal and unconditionally committed to,…Jesus!...

Count the cost. Are you building carelessly, or carefully?... Consider the consequences, are you choosing actively,…or drifting dangerously?... Most people are not satisfied, with the permanent out-put,…of their lives. Nothing can wholly satisfy, the life of Christ,…within His followers; except the adoption of Jesus’ purposes, toward our World.

Fame, pleasure and riches,…are but; husks and actions, in contrast with the boundless,…and abiding Joy: of working with our Saviour, for the fulfillment of His Father’s eternal plans!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 336 times
20597315_1128923280573291_364475740191609600_n.jpg
20597315_1128923280573291_364475740191609600_n.jpg (64.4 KiB) Viewed 336 times
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n (2).gif
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n (2).gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 336 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:27 pm

“ONE-IS-GOD,…ONE-IS-LORD!”…

Friends, this is the truest,…chain-of-command!...

God-the-Father, is our Creator!... But, He chose to have,…”all-known-things”; created by His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Yes, Jesus is indeed,…known as; the “Word!”… He is God’s, truest representative and spokesman. It is written, “He spoke, and it was done!”…(read, Psalm 33:9). But, it is Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); who tells Christ, what-to-do!...(read, John 8:28-29).

Jesus, then speaks, (as the workman); and the Holy-Spirit, is the Power which responds,…and does: what Jesus, commands!...

Thus, as we read further,…in, (Colossians 1:12-13, 15-17); all-things, were created by Jesus!... He and His own God, (later called, Father); have always existed, even before the creation of the Angelic-realm and of,…mankind!...

Yes, folks,…two-distinct and unique; Personages!...

All-of-it, is based consistently with an ordained,…and bestowed; Divine-Power!... For, theirs is a Hierarchy and (Not),…a Democracy!... That’s-right, it’s from the top-down,…that; our Most-High-God, empowers whom so-ever He,…wills: setting-off, a chain-of-command!...

There was a time, therefore,…when, those two; Supreme-Beings, co-existed and nothing else,…did!...

No third-person, is mentioned,…no, Ghost!... The false, Trinity-Teaching,…does tend to; limit our living God, to only three, (3) natures,…of Persons. But, God,…is (Not); limited. As our Creator, repeatedly reveals His purposes,…to those; who in earnest, seek His Face!...

Humanity, ultimately stands to possess an exaltation,…which positions us; even higher-than, the Angelic-realm…(in the not-too-distant, future)!... How long, must they, (both Father-and-Son); have thought-out and planned, their designs,…before, even: beginning to create anything, what-so-ever?...

But, physical-matter, (our Earth, the Stars and Galaxies); was not the first-thing, they created. The very Angelic-realm, was created before any physical-matter.

Read the Book-of-Jude!...(Jude, 8,25)…

Here, we have another Apostle, (the brother of James; both earthly brothers, of Jesus); who knew that, there is only,…One-God!... Our Salvation, is exercised through the earned merits of God’s own Son!... For, He paid-in-full,…our penalty.

There’s a Great and Glorious, Majestic-God,…who is in, total control; and exercises His complete Authority, throughout His entire Dominion!... Only He, does all the Saving!... And, it’s not done here in this dimension,…by some; emotional altar-call.

No, sir!... We must all, experience Death,…first; then we shall all, be Resurrected,…unto: God’s own Judgment!... The righteous, to eternal-life and the wicked,…unto; God’s own Judgment!... God is our truest, Saviour!...

Whereas, His Son,…has been appointed; our Lord, (to rule over our personal-lives)!...

(“ONE-IS-GOD,…AND,…ONE-IS-LORD”)!... Big difference, between the,…two. Let’s keep it, that way,…shall-we?...

Worldly-churches, since days-of-old,…have inter-woven; these two Personages and their respective roles-and-titles. The devil, is truly present,…in all the details. We’ve been forewarned. Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Cunning-as-serpents!... Yet, Gentle-as-Doves,…are those; behind their pompous-pulpits, preaching doctrines-of-devils,…like: ravenous-wolves dressed in sheep’s-clothing!...

The, “Religionist”,…teach, another-gospel; which perverts the Son’s own principles, with regards to His Father’s-Kingdom!... It’s not at all, about me,…wanting-to-be, right; it’s all-about, Jesus,…being right: with His own, wording!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 334 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 334 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 334 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:30 pm

“DYSFUNCTIONAL,…HOMES,…ABOUND!”…

Friends, all it takes,…is one, godly-leader; to in turn, inspire an entire nation,…to trust: in God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Who of us, will step-up to the plate,…and show our nation, (America, implied); what it takes, to fall into Favor,…with our Creator?...

Our Holy-Scriptures, warns that,…God, does punish; by using many, natural-disasters!...(read, Isaiah 29:6). An increase in earthquakes, storms, tempest and devouring fires,…are plaguing our nation; as well, the entire planet!...

Folks, it’s not due to climate-change!...

Listening to the world’s prestigious-people, (like Mr. Al Gore); and their own, feebleness,…causes us, only to: fall right into the Devil’s own, snares!...

The world, will love,…its own. Men and women alike, well-known as scholars,…fog the truth; about our truest purpose. By contrast, we are those who follow,…the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Who, has forewarned of these coming events,…intensifying with much frequency; all prior, to His own appointed,…return!...

Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Elementary School Teachers, resigning daily,…because of ever-increasing and unrestrained; violence. A direct result, of broken family-units!...

Everything starts at home, (is the old-adage). Sadly, most dwellings in America,…resemble; houses well-built, outwardly. But, inside these dwellings,…reside; the purposely-defiant and unruly-revelers, of our day!...

(“DYSFUNCTIONAL,…HOMES,…ABOUND”)!...

There’s only One, who can and will fix,…all that is broken; within our personal-lives!... Answer: The Man, Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png (398 KiB) Viewed 331 times
IMAG0951.jpg
IMAG0951.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 331 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:35 pm

“EVEN-SO,…JUST-COME,…SWEET-JESUS!”…

Please read, (Isaiah 9:6-7)…

Notice-well, that a,…”Child-is-Born!”… And that, a “Son-is-Given!”… Folks, let us all pray,…for more; spiritual-clarity!...

God, was (Not),…born. Nor, was God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); given to mankind. But, it was a,…”Child”. Yes, a child was born,…who happens to be; the very Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Yes, He’s been called,…many names; both good-and-bad, ones. Mankind, has always jumped to erroneous conclusions. A direct result, of our misinterpreting-and-misunderstanding,…God’s written Word!...

Dear-reader and friends, Almighty-God,…gave; His only begotten Son!... He, did (Not),…give, Himself!... We, did (Not),…crucify our Maker!... Humanity, ended-up torturing His direct-descendant. Jesus-of-Nazareth, bore-witness of His own God,…and Father-in-Heaven!...

Of God’s own choosing, He establishes a New-Heavens,…and a New-Earth; yet-future, with Jesus at the helm,…directing: this Divine-Cabinet!...

God, rules the Church-of-Christ,…although, His Son; has been appointed, its,…(“HEAD”)!...

Yes, Jesus possesses many,…Names. “Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty-God, The Everlasting-Father and even,…Prince-of-Peace!”…

Is Abraham, not also known,…as our, Patriarch?... Is he, not known as the father of our,…exercised-Faith?...

Well, then,…of course; Jesus can be, (figuratively-speaking), be known as if He,…were also: a god. After all, His wonderful works,…remain unmatched; even to this day. Let’s not forget, that there are many expressive-phrases,…coming from; the prophet Isaiah!...

All the various known writers, included in our Holy-Scriptures,…were certainly, entitled; to their own, inspired opinions. It’s what all writers, do. Express their thoughts, with written-words. Be them, Holy inspired or not!...

Jesus, is the,…”first-born of the dead”…(read, Colossians 1:17-19).

“For, it pleased the Father, (meaning, our Creator); that, in Jesus, (His Son): should all the fullness, dwell”…

Friends, creating for His Father,…Jesus, consisted of all-things; made. The Son, heads,…His Father’s; chosen,…Church-of-Christ!...

The Son’s position, today,…is that of, being seated; at His Father’s, right-hand-side. Yes, a celestial-position of much Authority-and-Power!... Jesus, oversees many other powers-and-principalities,…in; high-heavenly-places!...

But, friends,…we must never forget; that Jesus-of-Nazareth, is the Son!... Not, the Father!...

There lies, a great-deception,…unmasked; yet-not, cherished. Such, are Satan’s own subtle-ways. We must develop, real-Faith,…to finish this process; which God has begun, in us,…all: (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers).

This newfound vision, has existed since the very beginnings,…of mankind’s own, existence. These are times, of Satan’s greatest wrath. And, in his cunning-ways,…he continues to deceive; using many, “gentle-as-doves”,…tactics!...

These are the most difficult, trials of our calling. Where, we must go up against,…even, our own; brethren-in-Faith!... Yes, well intended servants of God,…whole-heartedly committed; to Christ’s-Cause!...

Yet, kept in a constant state of mental-derision. Yes, completely stupefied. Totally in the dark, because they choose to believe,…lies. This once, “Angel-of-Light”; Lucifer, himself,…uses countless: crafty-lies. Let us put, asunder,…these, man-made traditions; and their, “doctrines-of-devils!”…

May we all, regain the original vision,…Abraham, possessed. Who of you, is willing to leave your comfort-zones,…of supposed knowledge?... Will you sacrifice, whatever is necessary,…to gain, in return; the true Love of our Heavenly-Father?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

This may mean, being ousted from your inner-circles,…of dear family-and-friends. Learn to look, for things that hold true,…spiritual-foundations. Our New-Jerusalem promised, is built-on these sure,…foundations!...

Pray, so that you,…too; will comprehend its width-and-depth. Build your Faith and astonish, your own personal-reach!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
112045_th.gif
112045_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 329 times
102356_th.gif
102356_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 329 times
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 329 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:37 pm

“TO-YOU,…PUPPETS,…ON-A-STRING!”…

Folks, if we don’t strive to keep our godly perspective,…we won’t see; God’s own Love, present,…in our trials-and-tests!...

Otherwise, we will become negative,…as our persecutions; intensify!...

Who of us, is well-able to face the worst of news,…and still know, that we serve; a living-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name): who, blesses?...

Only, if we come to understand the real-purposes behind,…all of our sufferings; can we then, begin to draw inspiration-and-hope,…from: our Bible’s prophecies. Worldly churches, are lukewarm at best in their beliefs. And, they have (for the most part), gone-astray!...

Friends, what ever happened to,…Obedience?...

It’s what the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), always taught,…and it is; what I’m proclaiming today. It’s the very thing, which is lacking the most,…inside; all these supposed places-of-worship. Our transgressions, won’t allow any room,…for; Christ’s own,…corrections: amidst our daily-routines!...

Hence, His Father-in-Heaven,…plagues us; with His Heavy-Hand!...

We’ve failed to Repent!... We’ve fallen captive, to our modern conveniences. Just look at the,…“Smart-Phone”; as one, fine-example. These electrical devices, were supposed to,…free us; to allow us, more time for family-and-friends!...

Supposedly, its design would permit us,…quick and easy access; to the information technology, of modern-times. All that it has done, is enslave,…its end-users. I thought, the computerized world,…would promise; less paper-work?...

Truth-be-known, there’s more paperwork today,…than ever, before; with regards to any given, transaction we intend to process. What will happen, when the lights go,…off?... Domestically and/or Internationally?...

Haven’t you noticed, that more-and-more frequently,…we are all; experiencing power-surges and outages?... Causing black-outs, in airports, shopping malls and including whole-sectors,…of our; Metropolitan Cities!...

Are you prepare, to live without your,…”Smart-Phones?”… Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

It’s all part, of cyber-warfare,…being exercised; between powerful nations. That’s the reality, behind most of these,…supposed; isolated-events.

Folks, I don’t relish in delivering these,…messages; it’s not easy, for me,…at all.

What about the fact, that many of you are placing these,…smart-phones; right beside your beds, re-charging at nights,…by your: lamp-stands?... Constantly, you are exposed to its electrical-waves. It’s already been proven, that over-use of these phones,…is causing; Brain-Cancer, at alarming rates!...

It’s become an addiction, and it’s driving many of you,…completely, mad. You don’t sleep, like you use,…to; and you fail to admit, that it’s because of your,…hypertension: all caused, by the constant use of your,…cell-phones!...

Scientifically, it’s been proven that,…those, who don’t sleep well; are victims of entering, an early-grave. There’s way too much, information out there,…for any of us; to remain purposely-ignorant and/or arrogant. Much less, to act indifferent,…about these facts!...

When ends meet, the Devil has you,…right where; he wants you. Completely dumb-founded and stupefied!... You don’t bother, to exercise your God-given reasoning,…anymore; you believe and trust, whole-heartedly,…”Google-Search-Engines!”…

The system, of this present dispensation,…has you; totally duped. It’s eliminated and replaced, your own ability to think,…for yourselves; your own thought-process, has been enslaved. Man-made machines, rule your minds!...

You think, talk and walk,…just like; the Devil wants you, to act and react. Your speech, mimics everyone else’s,…clichés; you dress, just like everyone else,…dresses: who surrounds,…you, daily!... You’ve lost, your own identity, uniqueness and personality!...

Where has your ability to reason-and-think, gone?... God, asks us to,…”Prove-All-Things!”…

You question, nothing,…anymore; you’ve stopped being, a uniquely-proper individual. Let’s not forget, that by divine-design,…mankind was created; uniquely-proper. No two persons, are ever exactly,…alike; not even, in the cases of identical-twins. Each, possesses their own,…character-and-personalities!...

Such is the vastness-and-magnitude, of our Creator’s own,…genuine-creativity; we are those, considered to be immeasurable, unfathomable,…and: most unconfined. Just like, Father-and-Son!... Amen.

I pray, this message truly resonates,…deep-within; your hearts-and-minds!... Convicting you, of the fact that you occupy all of your day,…with, aimless endeavors; achieving absolutely nothing, in the end. Where is your, effectual and reasonable service,…towards; your Father-in-Heaven?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
332392_th.gif
332392_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 327 times
125201_th.gif
125201_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 327 times
112688_th.gif
112688_th.gif (5.15 KiB) Viewed 327 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:40 pm

"WORDS...OF...WISDOM"

Remember, every time you open your mouth, in the presence of a person who has an abundance of knowledge,…what you're doing; is externalizing to such person, the exact amount of knowledge,…or lack of it: which you, yourself may possess.

It is characteristically true, that people who possess a..."thin-veneer"; regarding their educational or cultural importance, typically are found trying to give the impression,…that; they have much knowledge. Such people usually talk too much, and listen to little. He or she, who flees my advice,…the very same; often don’t enjoy following, in my footsteps.

Anyone who has not experienced, what I have in this present-age,…is likely; to not read my advice. No one individual, (whether male and/or female) has sufficient experience, education, innate ability, and knowledge,…to ensure the accumulation; of great wealth, be it with words and/or deeds,…without: the cooperation of others! ...

Our immediate culture, possesses a potential-power,…of becoming greater than others; only when organized, in definite plans of action,…and is directed: towards an agreed upon, objective. Lack of loyalty is one of the great causes, of failure; in our present way of life. We tend (Not), to despise all of our ill-vices,…but, rather; we despise most, all those who hold ... no virtues.

When fanatics, reach other gangrenous brains,…the disease is almost, incurable. The Atheist is preferable, to the fanatic; because it obeys to some degree, his or her own conscience,…to do good; more often than not. Whereas the latter, tends to end up often able,…even; to kill! ...

A generous heart, is defined as one who is winning,…others; with much affection. There is a certain pleasure in reproaching, an ingrate person; as they favor those, only whom they dispense-daily. The highest price, that one can pay,…for any one thing; is to ask for it,...by saying, please!... Let us never change, our Christian-Faith,…for any disbelief; let the beautiful things of Christ-Jesus, meet us in the middle,…of this road: we all call, Life!...

No incredulous and/or bad argument, could ever truly support,…God’s Truth!.... True-Happiness does not consist, in many possessed things,…but; in the way, we enjoy them,…though less: than first imagined. Life, it teaches us,…that; we cannot be truly happy, but at the price,…of some: ignorance. Many are those, who do not understand,…because; they themselves are not looking, for more ... happiness!...

The first teacher of philosophy, which took humanity by complete surprise,…was that old-serpent; (Lucifer) himself!... Paradise, and Philosophy,…are nothing but; common-sense in costume, leisurely-labeled. The great fortunes, which come suddenly,…always bring; some suspicion.

Many believe in a blind fortune, which ordinarily becomes blind,…to those; who caress-this-concept, the most. Glory, to many,…is like a poison; to be taken in small-doses. Glory, is like working in the kitchen,…where; we should not always, see the manipulations necessary,…for the preparing: of our plates.

Who could ever deny, that even Glory,…is more than a mere exaltation-of-sorts; but that it rather, suits us just fine,…as our ultimate award. Lucky-lads indeed, we are,...but; to receive its virtue! ....
Seldom, are any thanks given,…even; when we receive, what we do not deserve. Gratitude for the good, we receive from the hands of others,…often seems; to demand of us, resignation for the evils,…that these same, initial-hands: have committed, in secret,…prior to giving, to us.

Whoever wants in this life, all things to their total and complete liking,…will have; much to contend with, regarding various untold troubles,...in due-time!...
Severe it is, judging a father,…his son; (as it was, with God and His only begotten). But, never is it, as severe as a child,…judging; his or her own, father or mother. Yes, our children, tend to sweeten penalties,…but; they also make, more bitter misfortunes. Your children are not yours, to call. They are children, of this present-life.

They do not come from you, but enter through you,…into this present-realm; and though they are with you, they do not belong to anyone,…really: except to our Father-in-Heaven!...
You may give them your love, but not your,…thoughts. You may house their bodies, but not their souls,…because they live, in the house; of tomorrows, where you cannot visit,…even in your wildest and surrealist-dreams. You can make an effort, to be like them,…but; seek not to make them, like unto thee,…because; life goes not backward, nor tarries,...in yesterdays.

We are but, the Archers,…of which; our children are as, living arrows,…launched. So, let the tilt in your hand,…arch-highest; toward their own happiness, and not just always,…towards: your own! .... Amen.

Your friend and brother in Christ Jesus;
Cooperating with Divine-knowledge:
Alongside our King, in His Cause!...

Your Friend,
Izzy! ...
Attachments
24174386_1194038830728402_4405240548889597345_n.jpg
24174386_1194038830728402_4405240548889597345_n.jpg (51.21 KiB) Viewed 325 times
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 325 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 325 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:42 pm

“NO-MORE,…FABRICATED,…FABLES!”…

Friends, in (Revelation 6:1-2); we see someone, riding a white-horse, (many, erroneously believe that, this is Jesus, Himself). “And he, that sat on this white-horse,…had-a-bow!”…

Multiple-millions, are being completely deceived by,…false-Christianity!...(read, 2nd Corinthians 4:4; Revelation 12:9). Folks, a true Christian,…is one, who follows-faithfully; the very Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

So, let us make certain that,…we allow Jesus; to interpret this first-horseman, of the apocalypse…(read, Revelation 19:11-16). And, read it carefully. Notice-well, that Jesus has a Sword,…not-a-bow!... The man, mentioned in (Revelation 6:1-2); brings great-suffering, upon our Earth!...

In contrast, (read, Revelation 19); Jesus brings, abundant peace-and-Joy!... After He destroys, the purposely-defiant and unruly,…rebels. This first-horseman, causes much suffering,…as he, conquers; by deceiving the general-populace!...

He represents, religious,…deception. Yes, He’s the,…”Spurious-Christ!”… The first to come, and arrive on the scene,…will-be; the false-Christ!... He’s the one, who imitates our real,…Christ-Jesus!... Why is it, that mankind is so,…casual-and-shallow; in their spiritual-interests?...

So much so, that millions have failed,…to allow Jesus; to unlock this first-seal. The focus of the apocalypse-message,…is on, today’s; modern-era. The end of this dispensation-of-time, is just-around the corner. There are many details, to watch-out for. So, take heed,…that; no one, deceive you!...(read, Matthew 24:4-5).

I believe, personally that,…the general-masses; are completely-duped, by deception. Believing Jesus, to be God,…Himself!... This pagan-practice, goes back to the early-days of the Roman-Emperor,…Constantine!...

These very same, have misinterpreted-and-misunderstood,…Jesus-gospel message; with regards to His, Father’s-Kingdom!... The Son-of-God, only speaks,…precious-truths. Yet, the religionists,…have twisted-and-perverted; Jesus’-principle-message!...

This world, has quoted the wording of multiple-characters,…and writers; all found within the very pages, of our Holy-Scriptures!... “Deception,…Kills!”… Don’t fall, for the fact that,…many, are indeed; the Christ’s, being taught,…out-there.

Friends, Jesus’-core-message,…deals with; telling us, that His Father,…is Greater: than He!...

The majority of God’s own people, are letting their love,…wax-cold; in these present-days. The Trinity-Doctrine, limits our living-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); as it tries, to absolutely-define Him,…by telling us; that God, possesses three, (3): supposed-natures!...

Hog-wash!... I say. We worship a Creator, that is unfathomable, immeasurable and most,…unconfined!... Mankind, has always yearned to be,…all-knowing. And, in this never-ending-quest,…we’ve fooled ourselves; believing that, we can define and tightly-fit,…the vastness-and-magnitude; of our Maker!...

That’s-right!... Many, have come to believe that,…they, can place God; inside their man-made, “Pandora’s-Box”,…of hidden-treasures!...

All-of-it, simply,…(“FEEBLE-MINDS,…FABRICATING,…FABLES”)!...

In closing, I urge you,…to discern-spiritually. Yes, learn to decipher well,…the real-differences; between figurative-and-literal language. And, for God’s-Sake, (and yours); come to finally know, who is saying,…what?...

And, about,…whom?...

Rightly-dividing God’s-Word, is more than a,…mere cliché. Let’s finally learn, to keep all-things in their proper-perspective,…and context; shall-we?... Oh’, how I pray,…that, you will. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 321 times
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 321 times
24581038_158349184917362_886754472_n.jpg
24581038_158349184917362_886754472_n.jpg (59.34 KiB) Viewed 323 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:46 pm

“READ-THIS,…ABUNDANT-TRUTH!”…

Friends, for Almighty-God to Save,…us; we must first, Repent!...

Do you see, evidence of this happening?... I don’t. We need a true-leader, that will cause our people,…to embrace the only; living-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Many, are ignorant of the eternal-promises,…that, God has made; to David!... Folks, this is not,…that difficult to understand. Something is definitely wrong, with the religions of today. Even with those, that claim to follow our Bible,…and to understand; our Creator!...

We should have, peace-by-now. If all that, they have been teaching,…for centuries on end; was real-truth, then why,…isn’t any of it: working?... There’s only, One-True-God!... Only, He,…can solve, our many; destructive-problems!...

I pray, that,…”He, open-doors of opportunity,…for you, (dear-reader and friends);so that, you,…too: can deliver this message, to family-and-friends!”… Amen.

Millions-are-those, who keep rejecting this message,…of God; to Repent!... And, to thereafter receive,…His Forgiveness. You, see,…my friends; forgiveness must be implored, before it is ever,…extended!...

These very same, would rather devise,…their own plans; and live by, their-own-rules. This, only leads us,…to one catastrophe; after another, after another!...

Notice-well, this one-promise,…which God, makes; to His Son’s-Faithful-Followers!...

“Because, thou hast kept the Word,…of My patience; I also, will keep you from,…the hour-of-temptation; which shall come upon, all-the-world,…to try them, that dwell-upon: the Earth!”…(read, Revelation 3:10).

Yes, a grievous-trial,…is about to come-upon; this whole-world. But, to those who keep God’s-Word,…and who promote it, and teach it; and who, also works-at-delivering it,…God promises: His protection!...

Here, too,…the, “Religionists”, of our planet; have twisted and misinterpreted, this message!...

Friends, it is,…with patient-endurance; that we overcome. God, needs us,…right-down-here; as His witness, to His Mighty-Works!... It’s what, authenticates and makes valid,…His, very existence.

Hence-forth, I hereby declare the,…”Rapture-Theory”; a completely fabricated-fable and a hoax!... Ours, is not a belief,…in any; escapism-concept. No, sir!...

Consider this, fact. Without, the signature of two-witnesses,…a marriage-certificate; becomes nulled-and-void!...

The same is true, of God!... It’s why, His Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; was sent-to-us. Yes, Jesus was sent of His God and Father-in-Heaven,…to; “Bear-Witness!”… Of His Father’s-Kingdom!... We, too,…testify and bear-witness!...

And, so,…our testimony; of God’s works-and-wonders, is truly of lasting-value and of real-worth. Yes, our personal testimony gives validation,…to God’s; own existence. Where, am I going with all of this?...

Well, it’s truly an,…(“ABUNDANT,…GREATER,…TRUTH”)!...

To be kept, from the,…”this-hour-of-temptation”; was part of our Lord’s original-prayer. “Lead us, not,…into, temptation; but, deliver us from the evil-one!”…

Friends, we are delivered from evil,…by God’s own doing; in His own ways, and on His own,…scheduling, (and not ours). Divine-Providence, includes God’s Hand at work,…at the very last-moment; just when we’re ready, to throw-in,…the towel...(if you will).

Trust, is the truest-key!... The portion that reads,…”Those, that,…dwell upon the Earth”,…this, has-and-holds: another spiritual and profound-meaning. Many, are those who,…will be swept-away; with false-hood and doctrines-of-devils!...

These are the same, who are taken from the fields. And, taken (or swept-away, as in the days-of-Noah), from the mill. The ones, left-behind are those,…continuing onward; assigned the task, of furthering-along,…the gospel-message: yes, the real-truths of,…God’s-Word!... Amen.

Friends, God need us,…here!... He waits, till the very last-moment,…offering opportunity; to whom-so-ever, wills!...

And, all-of-this,…is not; just referring to us, who reside upon these,…grounds!...

It also relates to those, who,…”dwell-upon”; every little-thing. Yes, always wanting, (and endlessly-contemplating), the having charge,…over everyone-and-everything. Yes, those who incessantly desire,…to be; in constant-and-complete-control, of all that,…surrounds them!...

These very same, will be tried,…the most; because they haven’t learned, to surrender their all…

That’s-right, folks!... We must learn, to render our will,…submissively; we must yield, our ways. We must follow, the Supreme-Authority of Father-and-Son!... If we expect, to be adopted into this,…Family-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
123644_th.gif
123644_th.gif (7.27 KiB) Viewed 319 times
121289_th.gif
121289_th.gif (7.2 KiB) Viewed 319 times
116205_th.gif
116205_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 319 times