Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:26 pm

“TO-YOU-CHILDREN,…OF-THE-DAY!”…

“May, Almighty-God continue to put His-Good-Hands,…on you, (dear-reader and friends); as He fully assures you, of your newfound-direction. At present, we should feel,…unanimously, that; our Creator is, indeed involved,…in all: of our personal-lives!”… Amen.

Folks, we,…who, believe; shall be clothed in righteousness, because of the accomplished merits,…of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Soon, we will be lifting our voices,…before, His Throne!... My heart, sickens,…to know, that; not all lives, will be transformed. Although our Maker, does not wish for all,…to perish!...

Many, are those,…who, have fallen; more or less, into mundane-patterns: each day, follows another,…in unbroken-successions. There are no major crises, no mass conversions. Sometimes, the life of us,…evangelist; is all, but,…romance!...

Even those, who among the rest,…have come to know, our Jesus; they seem to, not want to,…turn: from their heathen-customs of sin. Yes, the forces-of-evil,…unchallenged for so long; are today, set-in-array,…against us: (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)!...

As far as, my own heart and aspirations,…are concerned; the issue is settled. I for one, am not quite ready,…to call-it-quits; nor to throw, my towel-in. No, sir!... For, we have just,…begun-to-fight!...

My sights are on, our eternal-tomorrow. And I will, (Not) pull-my-stakes-out,…from where; I am encamped. Yes, mine,…shall continue to be; words-of-encouragement. This is not, difficult to discern. We are not, the cause of these,…other’s; own failures!...

Yes, some folks are slow,…to catch-on; look at me, for instance. It’s taken me, more than 17 years,…to reach; these spiritual-understandings. Sure, it will be tough,…along-the-way; yet, again,…nothings’-really-ever-easy!... Is, it?...

Especially, all causes worth,…fighting for. I’ve always been convinced, that honesty and sincerity,…pays; in divine-dividends, at that. There is no, spiritual pressure in these issues,…and in fact; very little stress, if any,…at all.

No one, can say that,…we gave-up, too easily. Friends, when the Son-of-God,…calls; He also, supplies!... We, will not fail,…to suffer; for Christ-Jesus!... All the contrary, is also most,…true. This journey, has helped us achieve,…that personal experience, with our Saviour; of which we, have longed for,…since from: our very own, beginnings!...

Our needs, have always been,…met; Jesus, has offered me an ample-station,…panning-out: to the very four (4) corners, of God’s-Green-Earth!... The issue is most personal, and personal,…it shall; always remain. So, what is the answer,…to all; of this?...

Jesus, lording over our lives,…that’s, the ticket; needed to enter, the here-after. I have found, more than a mere,…satisfactory-solution; Jesus, through His talents,…has offered me: a sound-body, mind and spirit!...

Whatever He has, for me,…next; I’m sure it will be, just fine. It seems strange, to try and sit back,…and view; what Jesus, went thru,…in an, impersonal-way: He was tempted, tested and tried. Just like we are, every day!... And, for those who believe Jesus,…to be God, Himself; remember this fact, that God,…Himself: can never be, (“Tempted, Tested nor Tried”)!…

Only fools, make the same,…mistake, twice; for those of you, who say that,…Jesus, is God: incarnate. I say, one life-time,…in these fleshly-bodies; ought-to-be, enough!...Amen.

Incarnation, folks,…is a pagan-practice; the Hindus and the Buddhist, practice this understanding. Let’s not merge ourselves, into those false-hoods!...

For, we are all appointed,…to live, just once; (in this present, fleshly-state), then we are to be,…Judged!... Will we, be worthy or not,…to continue, onward; into Eternity, yet,…future?... Only, God,…knows; the answer to that question.

But, this time around,…we shall occupy; incorruptible-bodies. Yes, transformed and/or transfigured,…much like; Jesus, was. No longer, will we be liable,…to any decay; nor to Death!... Existing eternally, in the Light of our Lord!...(Jesus).

Whereas, many of this world’s current occupants, (should they, not change their hearts and minds); shall continue, simply being children of the lesser-light. Yes, these are those,…itching; for night-fall to occur, to delve themselves,…with many, dirty-deeds: all done, under the cover-of-darkness!...

Folks, by comparison,…we are those; who live, work and play,…in the Light!... Yes, we are those,…children-of-the-Day!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
331252_th.gif
331252_th.gif (6.55 KiB) Viewed 447 times
330459_th.gif
330459_th.gif (6.62 KiB) Viewed 447 times
127429_th.gif
127429_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 447 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:58 pm

“MY-FAITH,…SOARING,…EVER-HIGHER!”…

Never before, in human history,…has civilization; been more educated, or more advanced than we are,…today!...

Technology is exploding, all around us. Knowledge and information, are more readily available today,…than ever, before.

Communication systems, transportation and international finance,…have connected the earth, in ways; thought impossible, just a few years ago. Yet, much of society,…appears to be, spiritually uninformed; as in the days of Jesus!...

Many are still stumbling, under the heavy load of sin-and-despair. Millions, have never been more lost,…and in desperate need; of a true Saviour!...

Dear reader and friends, it is our ultimate responsibility as believers,…to reach-out; to these very same, who surround our every day. They, too,…must understand; the season in which, we are living. Our Holy Scriptures, can show them the real-truth,…about the signs; of these present times!...(please read, 1st Thessalonians 5:1-6).

All of it, shall take place,…at a moment’s notice; “as a thief, in the night!”…

This sudden return, might frighten some. But, we are those,…quite ready; to receive the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Yes, by serving and trusting in our Messiah,…we are, positioning ourselves; to be prepared, when He returns!...

Henceforth, we rejoice in the knowledge that,…humanity’s Saviour; will be here, soon. Knowing this, sparks tremendous hope in my heart-and-mind. And, it motivates me,…to keep moving, forward. I’m not afraid, but-rather excited,…as my Faith, soars: ever higher!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
HlECRynhqsk-474x300.jpg
HlECRynhqsk-474x300.jpg (38.86 KiB) Viewed 435 times
Cotton-Fields-1969-CREEDENCE-CLEARWATER-REVIVAL-CCR-Lyrics-700x394-474x300.jpg
Cotton-Fields-1969-CREEDENCE-CLEARWATER-REVIVAL-CCR-Lyrics-700x394-474x300.jpg (56.65 KiB) Viewed 435 times
Are-You-Lonesome-Tonight-1960-ELVIS-PRESLEY-Lyrics-474x300.jpg
Are-You-Lonesome-Tonight-1960-ELVIS-PRESLEY-Lyrics-474x300.jpg (51.9 KiB) Viewed 435 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:29 pm

“KNOW,…THE,…SEASON!”…

Friends, it is my prayer that,…you, too; will become motivated, to serve Jesus-of-Nazareth. And, to work for Him,…like never, before; until He, returns!... Amen.

I believe that, if we are alert and aware, (spiritually-speaking); of these present-days, we can also help those,…around us: to be ready, too!...

Folks, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); is not yet, finished dealing with men-and-women. His Plan, for this Earth,…is still, unfolding; and you are one of those, alive and participating in this exciting season,…in history!...

Let’s not miss out, on it,…like the Pharisees-and-Sadducees, did!...

Watch and wait, and be about our Master’s Business,…as we look; for His soon, return. Our Holy-Scriptures, teach us that,…we are to be ready; for the return, of the Son-of-God!... Who of us, is truly looking forward to His,…Glorious-Appearing?... Oh’, how I pray,…that, you are!...(please read, Matthew 24:44; Luke 21:28,36)…

Yes, we are to expect it,…daily. Jesus, Himself,…gave us, some instructions; on how to recognize the season, we are living in. Yes, signs that would indicate His appearing,…draws; ever-nearer…(see, Matthew 24:4-8).

Wars and rumors of wars, nation rising up against,…nation. Much unrest, in all parts,…of our world. Civil disputes, over borders. All of it, and much more,…is evident. The rise, of various prophets,…all claiming; to be speaking for God!...

Yes, this hurting and lost world,…is full; of such voices!... And, what about the natural order of things,…being disrupted?... An increase in pestilence, (bed-bugs invading our homes, ticks spreading lime disease),…locust swarming; our harvest-fields. New forms of sickness, we’ve never seen,…before!...

Even the blind, have realized an ever increasing global level of famine, earthquakes and other,…natural disasters. All of it, happening as I pen this passage!... Amen. I pray that, you finally come to,…(“KNOW,…THE,…SEASON”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
May-You-Always-Be-700x525-474x300.jpg
May-You-Always-Be-700x525-474x300.jpg (52.54 KiB) Viewed 433 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:49 pm

“GOD’S,…OWN,…TIMING!”…

Look closely, dear-reader and friends,…and recognize; the signs of these times!...(read, Luke 21:29-33).

Today, the actions of many nations,…point to; the fulfillment of prophecy, in our Holy-Scriptures!... And, it all has to do with,…what is happening; to a tiny nation, in the Middle-East,…known as: Israel…

God’s Plan, to redeem mankind from the power of sin,…began; in the Garden-of-Eden!... It was there and then, that He promised to send a,…Saviour!... As future generations, progressed,…God; chose Abraham and his descendants, as a promised people,…eventually to form: this nation called, Israel…

In the fullness of, (“GOD’S,…OWN,…TIMING”); Jesus was born, into the world. He lived a sinless life, died for us on that horrendous,…Roman-Cross; and was resurrected, by the very Power of His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Not long after, Jesus was crucified,…did the Roman-Empire; come to destroy, Jerusalem!... But, Almighty-God was not done,…with the nation-of-Israel, yet. He waited, for just the right time to restore Israel,…a miracle promised; within the written pages, of our Holy-Scriptures!...

The restoration of the land of Israel, was to be one sign that,…the end-times; were drawing near. The rebirth of Israel, finally happened on May 14, 1948… That’s when Israel, was allowed to function again,…as a nation!...

On that same day, the Arab nations declared War,…on this tiny nation; and the hostilities between Jew and Arabs, continue up to this present-day. It’s an age-old feud, that started when Abraham had two sons!...

Isaac, the son,…which God, promised; that Abraham would have, through his wife,…Sarah!... And, Ishmael,…the son, born of Abraham’s; fear-and-frustration, through Sarah’s hand-maiden,…named: Hagar!...

Yes, the Israelis and the Arabs are indeed,…blood-kin. Both, of them are descendants of Abraham. The rebirth of this conflict, in the Middle-East,…is a true-sign; of the end, of this age,…as we: know it!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
101839_th.gif
101839_th.gif (7.46 KiB) Viewed 431 times
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 431 times
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 431 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:51 pm

“WORRY,…NO,…MORE!”...

The enemy, will begin to conquer; and, plunge people, into captivity: but, I believe, his main objective, is the Soul; of every man and woman. What, better meat, to his pride; than, for Satan to think: he, can invade our minds; and, set-up, his head-quarters,…here, in our hearts!....

If, we are attacked, before I can return, to you, (dear reader, and friend); take, what you have learned, from our Holy Scriptures: and, tell everyone,…you, know. Send, as many as, you’d like; to come back here, (to this Wonderful Website); to pray, the prayer of Faith: and, to become a member,…of, Almighty God’s Kingdom!...

What, will it be like, to see the Glorious Appearing, (of, Christ Jesus); and, then,…to be, with Him?... Often, just the mere thoughts, of the changes, Christ has made, in me; makes me,…choke-up!....

To imagine, the sinless, Son of our Living God; caring enough, about me: to die, for my sins,…I, can still,…hardly fathom. And, what can we say; about, the opportunity, to thank Him: to, worship Him,…face-to-face?...

For, a thousand years. And, then,…for, Eternity. You, (dear friend),…have the seal, of approval; and, can you,…finally,…see, mine?... Conditionally, of course; upon, our obedience. Let us, smile and nod; as, we embrace each other,…one, by one!…

My Lord, will reward you. I am humbled, to offer my hospitality; to you,…His, servant. (“WORRY,…NO,…MORE”),…about, your Eternal Soul. Tell me, now that, you’re in; what, are you doing,…next?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
107051_th.gif
107051_th.gif (6.98 KiB) Viewed 429 times
104512_th.gif
104512_th.gif (6.67 KiB) Viewed 429 times
102356_th.gif
102356_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 429 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:53 pm

"PRAY,...ABOUT,...THIS!"....

There will always be poor people. Even in the best of societies, under the most enlightened laws, the uncertainties of Life and the variations among citizens, result in some people becoming poor. In such cases, our Lord Jesus instructs that generosity and kindness, be extended to these mentioned!....

Mark well, those in wicked defiance, stubborn and rebellious, who simply choose not to obey. I Pray for these, the most. How complete or final, is our Faith?.... How about our association with moral or Spiritual impurity?....

Do we hold marital bliss, in high regard?.... Do you know anyone, who takes advantage of others, in difficulty?... How do we keep our punishments, from becoming inhumane?....

Mankind, is under a curse, because no one follows Jesus, fully and to the letter. It is not enough, to assert allegiance to Him; one, must live according to His stipulations!....

The position of idolatry, involves the rejection of our Lord. Also, those who deny our sovereign Lord, bring swift destruction on themselves. Who dares, to have their names, blotted-out from the Book of Life?....

Who can call the secret things; those hidden events of our future, relative to our blessings and/or curses?... Only Almighty God, Himself. For even the Son, does not know the hour nor the day, of His very own return!....

God, cannot possibly deny or keep from Himself, anything. For He alone, is all knowing. How then, can some teach, that Jesus is God,...incarnate?... ("PRAY,...ABOUT,...THIS"),...as I continue to do so!....

Your Friend,
Praying for your Peace;
To be as His!....

Izzy!...
Attachments
117851_th.gif
117851_th.gif (5 KiB) Viewed 427 times
116205_th.gif
116205_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 427 times
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 427 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:13 pm

“FOR-WHOM,…SO-EVER-WILLS!”…

Friends, other nations will appear on the scene,…with Israel; soon enough, in these end-times!...

America, being the biggest sponsor of this nation,…brings us; under the canopy, of God’s own blessings. Yes, it’s a direct result of our supporting these chosen people!...(read, Genesis 12:1-3).

Folks, why do you think,…we, in the United States; have been such a prosperous and blessed, country?... Make no mistake, about it. All of this truth, is the byproduct of our direct support,…to the nation of Israel…

No, we are not perfect. And, yes,…we have our own; internal problems. But, the hand of Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); has always been, upon us. May we, continue to stay focus, (as a country, under God); in our support, of God’s chosen people!...(Israel).

Lest, we find ourselves on the other side,…of the blessing: “I will curse him, who curses you!”…(God, speaking here; with regards to how the world, relates to the nation of Israel)…(read, Genesis 12:1-3).

Dear-reader and friends, everything our Creator does in our planet,…is about; bringing-people-back, into an intimate fellowship,…with Him!... When His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), returns,…He, will be coming; for His Father’s own, chosen remnant.

Every tribe, every tongue, every nationality and ethnic-group on this globe,…will have a choice; as Jesus, reveals His Father’s-Glory,…to all.

Many, today,…don’t believe; in a Heaven, nor in a Hell. But, it doesn’t really matter. A time approaches, where-and-when,…all things; shall be revealed. Sadly, millions will reject the Father and His Son,…despite all; future manifestations!...

This truth, pains God,…the most; as Salvation is not, for all. But,…(“FOR-WHOM,…SO-EVER-WILLS”)!...

Separation from God’s-Glory, is what we suffer,…today; imagine our standing, in this present-fallen-state,…for all of eternity. This is why, we must share the saving and restoring message, (The Gospel); of Jesus, with everyone we can reach!...

Only, then,…will the Father; finally usher-in and culminate, His Son’s return!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
333345_th.gif
333345_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 385 times
333286_th.gif
333286_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 385 times
123626_th.gif
123626_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 385 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:54 pm

“FROM-EVERLASTING,…TO-EVERLASTING!”…

Friends, our Bible states that,…only, our Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); knows of the exact day-and-time, of His own Son,…(Jesus-of-Nazareth): returning-to-Earth!...

Nothing, is obscured with our,…Father-of-Lights!... Deception, keeps millions in derision,…and in a constant state; of spiritual-darkness!...

Were, Jesus,…to be God, Himself; then He stands, as a complete liar,…deceiving our hearts-and-minds: with regards to His own, Day-and-Hour of return. Nothing, could be further,…from-the-truth!...

The Son, affirms and reassures,…all believers; that, only His Father-in-Heaven,…knows: when He, (Jesus),…returns!...

This in itself, therefore emphatically-and-unequivocally,…proves, that; Jesus is not privy, to all-things. It is the Father’s own prerogative, exercised here,…in this; well-kept-secret!...

Lest, the Devil be able to delve his hands,…even, into this; historic and monumental event, (yet-future). What is the order-of-things, then?...

Well, there’s our Most-High-God,…then, there’s; His right-hand Man, (literally, figuratively-and-spiritually speaking); then, follows all the other high-ranking,…powers-and-principalities: which have been positioned, by Almighty-God!...

All of these, hold their perspective roles,…in high-heavenly-places!...

For, we worship,…a living God; of much law-and-order. Yes, a place for everything. And, everything in its,…proper-place…Amen.

The Holy-Spirit, is God’s own Power-Source,…which emanates; from our Creator!... And, it is also,…a linking-force, (if you will): connecting all-things, to our Supreme-Being!...(Jehovah). This Power-Source, functions in many countless-ways!...

The Holy-Spirit, has been known to be God’s own,…Messenger; reaching-out to the various prophets-of-old, relaying messages from God,…to these: chosen men-and-women of God!... Also, this Power-Source is instilled-and-shared,…as well, invoked; to whom, God,…chooses!...

God, empowered His Son,…upon, Jesus’ own; Baptism!... And, it was with this Holy-Spirit-Power,…that, Jesus; was well able, to overcome all of His temptations,…in the wilderness: for 40 days-and-nights!... Even, so,…when it was all-done and said; Jesus, received spiritual-and-physical nourishment,…from Heavenly-Angels: sent down to Jesus, from His Father,…above!...

Jesus, was also known for,…later-sharing; this Holy-Spirit-Power, with His Disciples,…in that: upper-room. This was done, after Jesus’ own resurrection,…took place. And, it allowed the Disciples to perform,…even greater-feats: than the very, Son-of-God!...

It’s also known, as the very,…Resurrection-Power; of Almighty-God!... By which, (generation-specific of the first-century only); the Disciples were able, to raise the Dead!... As Jesus, Himself,…raised; the Dead!... All of these signs-and-wonders, were very much necessary in that age,…to prove; the authenticity and genuineness, of God’s Purpose and overall Plan!...(no one, has ever been able; to replicate these acts, since-then).

Friends, cement this truth,…into your own; hearts-and-minds. God’s-Throne, is surrounded by His chosen court,…or cabinet; but, only He, (Jehovah),…sits upon: this Great-White-Throne!...(the color white, representing purity).

Yes, our Heavenly-Father chooses to share,…His Majesty!... He rewards, Obedience!... And, His Son,…is our finest example; of this truth. “Not my will, but,…Yours; be done on Earth, as it is,…in Heaven!”… Amen.

So, let us stop-swaying,…to-and-fro, like some common-reed; with all these, “Doctrines-of-Devils”,…being blown: into our ears, out there. Pray, for spiritual clarity,…which dispels; all misconceptions and these countless, fabricated-fables of mankind!...

Ours, has always been an inner-desire,…to be, all-knowing!... It was Satan’s own lure, to Adam-and-Eve!... This Dark-One, twisted the truth,…just enough; luring the first-pair, into believing that,…we humans: can indeed, be godlike!...(all-knowing).

Our God, cannot be confined into some sort of,…”Pandora’s-Box”; of buried treasures!...

No, sir!... Jehovah, is truly,…immeasurable; unfathomable-and-unconfined. That’s-right!... He is,…(“FROM-EVERLASTING,…TO-EVERLASTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
17343001_1036113009854319_2979514178398527734_n.jpg
17343001_1036113009854319_2979514178398527734_n.jpg (67.53 KiB) Viewed 383 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 383 times
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n (1).jpg
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n (1).jpg (57.68 KiB) Viewed 383 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:27 pm

“READ-THIS,…POWERFUL,…TRUTH!”…

Folks, our Bible prophecies,…indicate that-things; are quickly escalating. Every morning, we awaken to breaking-news. And, none-of-it,…is ever, good!...

The cries-of-violence, seem louder-and-louder. Yet, I have learn-to-look,…beyond, the immediate; and into our, eternal-tomorrows!...

Keep the Faith, my brothers-and-sisters. Nothing, shall destroy God’s-own-Truths!... Many of His Works, are wondrously-happening,…even, as I pen; these written-words. That’s-right. Almighty-God, has not given-up on you, (dear-reader and friends); so don’t you dare, give-up on the Father-and-Son!...

We must continue, to further along Jesus’ already completed,…assignment; He was sent by God, to “Bear-Witness!”… Yes, with regards to His God and Father-in-Heaven’s,…own Kingdom!... And, so,…shall I do,…(His Faithful-Follower).

Yes, I shall continue to,…”Bear-Witness”; to this Son’s-servitude and exemplary,…Obedience: in completing His Father’s will.

Friends, Jesus is (Not),…God; Himself!...

Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…God’s own Messenger!... And, mankind’s only,…Intercessor!... No man-or-woman, while still occupying these fleshly-bodies,…will ever, see; God’s own Face!...(read, Exodus 33:20).

Jehovah, (His Excellent-Name), is Holy, Holy, Holy!... For this reason, alone,…our present-and-putrid; state-of-affairs, impedes humanity from otherwise being,…in God’s own presence: we can thank, our sinful-nature,…for this Truth!...

It’s why the very first-pair, was ultimately ousted from the Garden-of-Eden!... And, two Angels were posted on Paradise’s-Gates,…preventing, Adam-and-Even; from ever re-entering. Nothings’ changed, under the Sun. It remains true, even today!...

After our death and Resurrection, we shall be Judged and our final-destination,…will be determined. Meanwhile, it is God’s own Righteousness,…that we can witness; working in-and-thru, others. Including, His only begotten,…Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

For this reason, alone,…God has always, worked; through Mediators!... He is Holy, and we are,…(Not)!... The Religionists of this present world, have perverted this simple-truth. Millions remain duped and stupefied, preferring to follow traditions-of-men,…with their; deeply-rooted pagan-practices, going back to the Roman-Emperor,…”Constantine!”…

Folks, we did (Not) crucify,…God; up on that Roman-Cross!... It was His Son, (Jesus); who went to the Cross, willingly in our,…stead. The Potter, has no need of destroying Himself. But, He willingly does,…as He pleases; with the clay, which He molds,…into vessels!...

Some, are fashioned unto righteousness,…while, still-others: unto unrighteousness!... Amen.

With all due respect, to our other brethren-in-Faith, (mainly those, who teach the Trinity-Doctrine); today you stand, corrected. I don’t Judge you, the Word-of-God,…does. Yes, for those who insist,…throughout, the centuries-of-old; saying that Jesus-is-God!... Please, re-visit your present-spiritual-stance,…and beliefs!...

Study well, Jesus’ own wording, (and don’t focus so much, on what other characters-and-writers, present within our Bible, were saying about, Jesus)!…

Our Lord, spoke in parables and in literal-language,…as well; I pray that, “You come to decipher well, the true-differences!”… Amen.

Jesus, is One with His Father,…in shared-virtues; like Faith, Love, Patient-Endurance,…Unity in Cause-and-Vision: as well, One-in-Mindset and Mission!... Yes, in these things and many others,…they remain as; One!...

But, you too,…will notice-well; when we consider, Jesus’ own permanent-posture,…with regards: to His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, always takes a submissive-and-subservient role. Yes, a back-seat, (if-you-will); Jesus wants more than, anything else,…that we all; finally come-to-realize that, He Loves His God and Father-in-Heaven!...

This was and still remains, an essential truth and core-message,…within the Gospel. You, see folks,…without us; without the Angels-in-Heaven and without the Son,…God, would have no one; to authenticate nor validate,…His very own: existence!...

Friends, this in itself,…is a very, Powerful-Truth!...

The intimacy of Father-and-Son, was evident and most present,…from before; our very own, beginnings. The Religionists of this planet, have perverted this plain-truth. They’ve put the Son, in His Father’s-Shoes!...

Yes, this perversion has been adulterating, the gospel-message,…for centuries; my written-passages, are very unpopular-truths. Not accepted, by many. Hence, many are called,…yet, few; are truly-chosen!... Amen.

All-of-it done, in the name of,…”Religion!”… Yes, to amass-together great membership-and-funding. Since the times and era, of the Roman-Emperor,…”Constantine”; Jesus was added unto, the Romans already existing,…entourage of: lesser-gods!...

Folks, know this truth. The Romans, were always a very tolerant-society. It’s what made them, so successful in conquering other,…peoples-and-cultures; they allowed their conquered-colonies, to practice and worship,…as they pleased!...

As long as, these very same,…also worshipped; the Roman gods and their set-forth, Holidays!...

Tribute, was paid,…and everyone; lived happily-ever-after!...

Much like our, ever growing and popular,…”Inter-Faith-Groups!”… “Why can’t we all, just get-along?”… This is their common-denominator, slogan-and-motto. I would answer them, by saying: “We can indeed, co-exist. But, we shall never collaborate in worship,…with the world’s; pagan-practices!”… Amen.

Friends, in the end,…we’ve been asked, by Jesus; to be (In) this world, but to never participate,…(Of): their pagan-practices. And, if Jesus sat with the undesirables-and-untouchables,…and with the unclean, of this world; it was never to collaborate, with their beliefs. But-rather, to sit and share,…with these others; the truths about, His Father’s-Kingdom!...

These very same, today,…do (Not) clearly; define-themselves. They tend to fly, this internationally-known,…rainbow-stripped banner; claiming unity. Truth-be-known, we practice,…(by contrast); a most-exclusive, Faith!...

That’s-right!... We do, (Not) practice,…an all-inclusive; religious-doctrine!... We are those, who Love,…what Jehovah, Loves!...

And, who hate,…what Jehovah, abhors!... ( don’t mistake me, for being a Jehovah’s-Witness)… Simply because, I include God’s personal Name,…within all; of my written-passages. I belong to no sect, religious-group nor,…cult… Amen.

P.S. I’m a child of the living-God, (if only, by divine-adoption); simply because I happen to take, His Son’s gospel-message to heart,…as a believer. It’s what qualifies me, as such. So, the Bible teaches. So, I also,…believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 380 times
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 380 times
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n (2).gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n (2).gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 380 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:51 pm

“SOON,…ENOUGH!”…

Friends, we know a lot,…about the Anti-Christ; from what our Bible, tells us!...

But, we don’t know exactly,…when, he-or-she; will make their presence, known to the entire world. I believe, it will be a female personage. Everyone expects a male, just remember that,…the Devil; is a Master-Deceiver!...

In these present-days, at a global level,…more-and-more, women; are taking charge, as heads-of-state. Let’s never forget, dear-reader and friends,…that, Satan; deceived Eve, causing Adams’ down-fall.

We men, do indeed adore our women,…don’t we?...

It’s my personal inclination, to believe that,…this Anti-Christ; will be a female, of which the whole-world,…will come, to adore!... Amen.

According to our Bible, this Anti-Christ will be a charismatic,…world-leader. And, this personage will come onto the world-stage,…at a time; when there is great chaos. He-or-she, emerges out of the,…Greco-Roman World!...

Most likely, of some,…European descent. This person, possesses great cunningness-and-intelligence. Seemingly, solving many of our planet’s-problems!...(read, Daniel 8:23-25).

Yes, our Bible calls this character,…the son-of-perdition; and the son-of-Satan!... But, I’m not convinced that,…this necessarily means; that it will be, a male-personage. Due to natural disasters, wars-and-pestilences, (read, Matthew 24); we are told, that this demarks,…the beginning season.

Just look at the frequency, in which all these truths,…have been manifesting, lately!...

Because of the chaos, people will be terrified. And, they will be looking for a leader,…to save them.

(“SOON,…ENOUGH”),…this Anti-Christ, will rise; and take his-or-her seat, of Authority!... This begins the 7 year period, called the,…”Great-Tribulation!”… It’s all covered, in the Book of Revelation. The first three and one-half years, of this mentioned period,…will seem to be; quite peaceful…(overall).

As, at first,…this Anti-Christ; enters into the scene, exercising great-wisdom!...

People, will begin to look at this person,…as if; he-or-she, were a god. Quickly, rising to Power,…dominating the globe; and building a great-conquering-army. Plagues, will occur. As this world of ours, has never seen,…before!...

Yes, much torment-and-suffering,…will be produced; something our preachers, don’t talk-about,…enough. I pray, that,…you, (dear-reader and friends); continue to partner, with the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth): in telling the rest of this hurting and lost world, to finally,…Repent and be Saved!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 364 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 364 times
102800_th.gif
102800_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 364 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:19 pm

“PRAY,…FOR,…SPIRITUAL-CLARITY!”…

Friends, at the halfway point, of the Tribulation-Period mentioned in the Book of Revelation,…the Anti-Christ; will be mortally wounded. It happens, after the Anti-Christ breaks a peace-treaty,…he’s made; with the nation of Israel.

There will be, an assassination attempt on his life. Some, believe that he will be killed,…and then; be restored to life, by demonic-power!...

Others, believe that he will appear to be dead,…and; that he will appear, to have risen from the dead. Only, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); has this Resurrection-Power!... And, it would not be consistent with His nature,…to resurrect; this ungodly person!...

This Anti-Christ, will rise-up from that wound. That’s when the devil, will come inside him and possess him,…fully. At this point, all hell,…will be released. This Anti-Christ, will begin his reign of terror,…in the last, three and one-half years; of the Tribulation-Period!...

According to our Bible, the Anti-Christ will have a human accomplice,…who; will have the demonic calling, of deceiving the nations,…”religiously!”… His goal, will be to draw the world’s worship,…to the image of the Beast, (the Anti-Christ)!...

He will appear, as a legitimate spiritual-leader. But, will speak things that are,…opposed; to the Word-of-God!...(read, Revelation 13:11-15).

This false-prophet, will have the ability to bring great deception,…to our world; causing many millions, to worship the Anti-Christ. Yes, many are the cunning-occult-powers,…that be!...(read, 2nd Thessalonians 2:9).

Yes, using clever maneuvers,…designed to appear; as genuine miracles, in an,…all-out attempt: to deceive, all-of-mankind. They will appear, to be miraculous. But, they will not be,…in the least; genuine. His influence, will lead many,…astray!...

Forced and threatened, many will be killed,…for not worshiping; the image of the Beast!... Remember, God has always hated,…idolatry. In closing, just pray that,…all who surround you; will come to see, the light of truth,…behind: the written Word-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (186.15 KiB) Viewed 362 times
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 362 times
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (160.86 KiB) Viewed 362 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:42 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…BEASTLY-SYSTEM!”…

Friends, as the second-half of the Tribulation-Period,…takes place; a terrible event, mocking Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name): occurs!...

The Anti-Christ, will march into the Temple,…in Jerusalem; committing what our Bible calls, “The Abomination of Desolation!”…

In total mockery, of our Creator,…this individual; will go into the, then rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem,…and; declare himself, to be God!...(read, 2nd Thessalonians 2:3-4). At this point, in history,…many Jews; will finally recognize, the errors of all their,…previous beliefs!...

Many, others, (non-Jews); who didn’t believe, will render their hearts-and-minds,…to the Son-of-God: Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Yet, still others, (on the other-hand); will continue to refuse-and-rebuke, the Gospel’s-Message!... Those, who don’t turn to our Saviour,…begin to worship; The Beast, (meaning, the Anti-Christ). The true-colors of this Anti-Christ, won’t become apparent to our planet,…until; the second-half of the Tribulation-Era!...

During the first-half, he passes himself,…off; as a peace-maker!...

He will appear to be, an excellent leader. And, a very accomplished,…diplomat. He will head, the system of the,…Beast!... Yes, successfully combining commerce,…military-and-religions; of ten specific nations!...

At the mid-point of the Tribulation-Period, he becomes dictatorial. By then, it will be clear,…that, he; is not a man-of-peace. And, that he does indeed,…hate, God!...(read, Revelation 13:6). This individual, will make war against any,…who serves, God; during this era!... And, his powers are bestowed upon him,…by; the Devil, himself!...(read, Revelation 13:2).

But, Satan forgets that,…he, too; must answer to our, living-God!... And, folks,…his days; are short-and-numbered…Amen. As this second-half of the Tribulation-Era, progresses,…Earth’s overall situation; becomes increasingly, more difficult. There will be, little-left to buy-or-sell,…due to; famines-and-wars!...

This Anti-Christ, will use the threat-of-death,…to coerce people; to surrender to him, and serve him as,…God!...(read, Revelation 13:16-18). This mentioned, “Mark”,…represents; a willing obedience, to the Anti-Christ!... It’s not something, that people will take,…by accident; or use, unknowingly.

This, “Mark”,…will be required. Those, who do so,…will know, exactly; what they are doing. Doomed-to-Hell, they stand.

In closing, just remember that,…the Anti-Christ’s-Government; will be very destructive, in its due season. But, it will also be,…most, imperfect. And, it will definitely end. Yes, this too,…shall come-to-pass; away!...Amen. (read, Revelation 14:9-11).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg (115.11 KiB) Viewed 341 times
thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (3).jpg (271.64 KiB) Viewed 341 times
1960s-postcards-in-real-life-then-vs-now-_nHgwDAVKlg-474x300.jpg
1960s-postcards-in-real-life-then-vs-now-_nHgwDAVKlg-474x300.jpg (140.55 KiB) Viewed 341 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:48 pm

“WE-ARE,…IMPLODING,…WITHIN!”…

Folks, there’s a spiritual-dimension,…to America’s decline; that most people, do not see. The crisis facing this nation, is not because of a bad,…president; the cause is, far-deeper!...

Some of you, realize that our nation,…is off-track and suffering. America’s problems are spiritual. And solving them, requires spiritual-solutions. Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name), is sending His Message,…to; the very heart-of-America!...

God, has spoken. And, it is His-Word,…that-this; Land of the Free and Home of the Brave, is not well-able to bear. And, so,…(“WE-ARE,…IMPLODING,…WITHIN”)!...

Friends, there are serious problems,…plaguing our nation. I pray, that,…”You, dear-reader and friends; care about what I have to say!”… Amen.

Our internal-and-external problems, are soaring. And, we’re headed right-for-destruction. Most people, choose to close-their-minds,…to what’s coming; upon them. Rather-than, repent of their sins!...

We are, in the middle of Satan’s worst-wrath. He lurks-about, to-and-fro,…seeking; whom-to-devour. Truly, a Roaring-Lion,…has been casted-down; from Heaven, itself. This message from God, must be delivered,…however bad; this news, really is!...

How well, do we understand that,…our living-God; is sending-out His Word, today?...

It is a critical understanding, that ought to sober-up,…anybody. God’s-Word, has been warning America,…for decades, now; but people continue to scorn, His Message,…and simply: push-it-aside. Folks, we must,…Repent; and Return-to-God!...

Even though, there is bad-news,…in our short-term; this is truly, only the beginning,…of us, getting to know: our Maker!... There will be, many rough-times ahead,…count-on-it. But, our Creator uses these,…up-and-coming, trials; to help us, get to know,…Him: personally and up-front!...

Seeing the destruction, (that lies, just around the next-bend); in the context of God’s overall Plan, will keep our spiritual-vision,…most positive. Yes, get ready!... We’re going to be laden, with problems-and-difficulties,…like never, before!...

God’s Message of Repentance, plagues countless-millions,…as we, all-face; our impending Justice!... Many, more,…will never see, God’s-Judgment; coming. Blind as a bat, they remain. Despite all the recent manifestations, nationally-and-internationally. Friends, unknowingly,…institutionalized-false-religions; turns God, away!...

Always, has. Always, will. Together, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); must warn all peoples, that it is their sins,…that, God; is most concerned about. His double-edge Sword, stands ready to,…cut-us-down; because of our, ingratitude-to-God,…even while: He has made,…America-Great!...

Our selfish attitudes, usher-in the ultimate disaster,…lying just beyond; the horizon. Mankind, vainly believes that,…we, ourselves; can do, many-magnificent-things. It’s one of the most deceitful-thoughts, any one person can,…indeed; possess!...

Let’s stop looking, to other people,…to be; our truest-leaders. Let’s start looking, at our Omnipotent, All-Powerful,…Heavenly-Father; friends, our solutions do not lie,…in any: one-given-man!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 338 times
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 338 times
29-colorized-historical-photos-that-will-change-how-you-feel-about-the-past-1Qr6vxGXuD4-474x300.jpg
29-colorized-historical-photos-that-will-change-how-you-feel-about-the-past-1Qr6vxGXuD4-474x300.jpg (64.25 KiB) Viewed 338 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:51 pm

“SHARING,…WISDOM”…

If we are truly honest, with ourselves,…dear-reader and friends; we would admit that, the self-centeredness that makes it difficult for us,…to hear the concerns of others; also makes it very hard, for us to hear,…the voice: of Christ-Jesus, living in us. I didn’t realize that, the biggest enemy,…I would ever face; would be my own, natural self-centeredness. I thought Salvation, would make me,…good. I didn’t see, at first,…that my own faults; stacked the deck against me, if I didn’t learn to live,…the wisdom of Christ!...

I was wrong, to assume that,…my whole life; had already changed, through faith in Jesus,…Faith: didn’t automatically make me good, or wise. Upon a couple’s public confession (for example); a minister declares a man and a woman,…married: but, not mature in their love. And, when we put our faith,…in Jesus; His Father-in-Heaven, declares us legally blameless,…but: not good or wise!...

In both cases, there is a difference,…between; the legal declaration, and the resulting quality,…of life. We (The Believers), follow Christ-Jesus,…not because; we are better than others, but because we know,…we need His Father: and one another, to overcome the problems that are,…consuming us. I wish, I had understood sooner,…that; believing in Jesus, is (Not) the same,…as: “SHARING,…HIS,…WISDOM!”…

Thanks for reading this passage. If you’re ever inclined, I’d love to hear,…where; life has taken you!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 335 times
thumbnail (5).jpg
thumbnail (5).jpg (125.95 KiB) Viewed 335 times
thumbnail (10).jpg
thumbnail (10).jpg (127.36 KiB) Viewed 335 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:58 pm

“THE-SUM,…OF,…THIS-TRUTH!”…

Dear-reader and friends, here,…before-all-else; we need to know, this one-truth!...

“For, there is One-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); there is also, (this means, besides, God), One-Mediator between God and humanity,…the Man: Christ-Jesus, Himself!”… (read, 1st Timothy 2:5).

Folks, there is no Salvation,…in-or-thru; any other Name!...(read, Acts 4:12).

Let us, then,…stop-calling, Jesus; God, Himself!... The Apostles knew, the Truth about Jesus’ own position. Do you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... This Son-of-God, calls us,…His brothers-and-sisters. His is not,…nor, ever has been,…(”A-COMPLEX,…NATURE”)!…

All-the-contrary, is most true. It’s the simplicity-of-Christ, found in His teachings,…my entire, focal-point; within these written-passages, that I devote. Friends, the very,…”Church-of-Christ”; is termed as being, a living-body.

We, as individuals,…are that; visible-aspect of His Church!... More so, than any man-made Cathedral, Church-or-Chapel. In this way, we, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); become members of that, Body-of-Christ!...(read, 1st Corinthians 12:27).

And, individually,…members of; one-another!...(read, Romans 12:5).

The same is true, of both,…Father-and-Son!... They, too,…are, (“INDIVIDUALLY”); members of one-another. Yes, we are all,…inter-connected; we humans, are considered the branches of this Great-Vine, (which is to say, Jesus-Christ); all-the-while, with Almighty-God doing all the,…pruning!... Amen.

Yes, separate-entities,…all-of-us. Yet, we are also,…One-in-Love, Mindset-and-Mission; or we are, (Not)!...

Yes, there’s quite a,…(“DIVERSITY,…OF,…PARTS”); and of functions, within this known,…Body-of-Christ!... Let’s get this right, shall-we?... There is only, One,…”Most-High-God!”…

Who, for the good of His Son’s-Church,…distributes; His various-gifts, with a magnificence,…equal to: the very richness, of His own,…Glory!...

Yes, God’s-Good-Grace,…distributes to the needs of all, ministries; that follow in His Son’s own, foot-steps. And, at the very heart of this,…”Spiritual-Church”; we find, Jesus and His Sacrifice,…in our: stead!...

Please note, the following,…well. If Christ, is the,…”First-Born”; of all creation, then who was it,…that: sired, Jesus?... Is He, not the Seed,…of His Father’s own,…Seed?... Answer: Of course, He is!... The very same, God and Father-in-Heaven,…who, chooses to adopt us; is Jesus’ own, God!...

The Redemptive-Work, of God’s-Son,…gathers, all-of-creation; and ushers us, into our eternal-destiny,…which is: at the very foot, of God’s-own-Throne!... Yes, Jesus is the Way!... But, our living-God,…is our; truest-destination!...

Although, this process in itself,…often causes us, much pain; we are never left, without Hope!... Remember, we each bring our part,…into the sum; of the whole-truth, nothing-but-the-truth,…so help me: God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
111928_th.gif
111928_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 330 times
111138_th.gif
111138_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 330 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 330 times