Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:39 pm

"THE-VALUE,...OF,...SILENCE"....

I give you, no grounds for alarm,…or shame; as I do, exact upon you,…a heavy toll: simply because, of your silence. I’m not referring to the silence, of contemplation,…or of meditation; of reverie, or reflection,...but, that of: your complete absence,...of human utterance!...

Why is it, you never speak,…except in occasional single words; or pleased comments?... I shall therefore, revise my opinions,…concerning,...("THE-VALUE,...OF,...SILENCE")!...

Do you, harbor secrets,...with problems?... Like a small boat, floating on a flat, unruffled sea: in the vast depths, of which currents swirl, but, which on its surface,...betrays none, of these agitations!....

How many, do you know,...never evade questions; but rather, they simply disregard them,…if indeed, they hear them: at all?... These, tend to creep about,…like shadows; suddenly appearing in door-ways, and startling us,…although they seem, completely self-sufficient: and the World in which they dwell-in, appears peaceful and untroubled!...

Let us strive together, in obtaining a vague kind and benevolent face,…displaying delicate manners. Work for our Creator, quickly and skillfully,…later; sit beside me,...smiling-speechless!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
302059_th.jpg
302059_th.jpg (29.96 KiB) Viewed 870 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:04 pm

"ABOUT…...US!"

“GREETINGS AND WELCOME!”… Our invitation for friendship is all inclusive of the diversity found in this community. Our written words, best represent our spiritual path and attitude aspiration. Our core belief is that God (whom we prefer to call Father) formed mankind, in His own image, giving us the awesome gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

What is equally intriguing to us, is that we are individually unique and valuable, and that there will never be another you or me from the time of our conceptions through time and eternity. From our perspective, we are like one body requiring each of us to assist in the development and welfare of the family of man and womankind as a whole. In essence, each of us has manifold missions and purposes,…to this end!...

We are to contribute, using those gifts of uniqueness, personal choice, and wills, for observing the manifestation of what is culminated and found in our individual lives, and in our world. Thus, we are on a journey of learning and growing and each day is a destination of promise and opportunity, despite the obstacles and trials of this present life!...

Shall we sow to the spirit, or shall we sow to the flesh,…is our daily decision. Our personal pursuit is, the practice of unconditional love. However, that confession does not mean that, we do not have our struggles. As with any believer, we all have moments of doubt, confusion, and weariness, which can be attributed to being human!...

Therefore, we ask that you keep us in mind, and if you believe in prayer, please pray for us. We are more than brick and mortar, and we are more than flesh and blood,…we are Spirits. We are well able to overcome. Great trials, can produce great compassion and great love, if you will allow it. My Friend, His grace is indeed sufficient!...

What we are capable of giving, with the help of our God,…is Greater than any loss. The key to overcoming negativity is, using it to develop yourself, so that we may achieve a positive result. We are sinners,…Saved by Grace. We believe in the Risen Lord and Saviour,…Jesus Christ, and continually seek to make Him, the Lord of our lives!...

Let us join this community, to fellowship with other believers, and to hear their testimonies of Faith.... Our Prayer, is in Hope,…that we can encourage and be encouraged, to learn, from one another,…and to teach. Now, in closing, please allow a smile to reside upon your face, and let it reside and shine deep within your hearts. May Our Heavenly Father bless you richly. Note: P.S. I also have a sense of humor and love fun,…despite taking my calling seriously. I consider ourselves Adults and well rounded, and I am also looking forward to knowing you!...

Your Friend,
Israel Falcon (Izzy!...)
Attachments
311903_th.gif
311903_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 859 times
108261_th.gif
108261_th.gif (6.87 KiB) Viewed 859 times
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 859 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:12 pm

“RARE,…AND,…EXOTIC”!...

These are, the moral beauties, of Jesus,…the only perfect human; mankind has ever experienced. His Spirit, Soul and Body,…exhaled; a fragrance upon this Earth, that never had been known before,…and; never has been known since, in its full measure. There never has been, but One Jesus,…and; will never be but, the One!...

His Holiness, dropped upon us,…as; the dew. His, is a continual incense,…unto; His Father, (who, is in Heaven). I speak of, His unmeasured virtues,…which; exhaled from His Being, as perfume,…and: which only He, could scan. His Father alone, truly knows,…these; moral values, of His adorable Son,…in whom: all Love, is concentrated!...

We, will be all,…Eternity; looking into, those Divine perfections,…as they: unfold themselves, to our view. Who, of us,…shall be; constrained, to shout aloud the praises,…of Him; who as Saviour, of humanity, tabernacles amongst men and women,…alike. In Jesus, every feature of moral excellence and each beautiful grace,…found; due place, and proper proportion!...

There was, no unevenness,…making Him; distinct in character. He, was all-round perfect,…and; lovely, in His humanity. No feature, of His moral beauty,…ever displaced; or was made, more prominent, at the expense of others. He, was all tempered together,…pure; and holy, into one fragrant perfection,…that; was unsurpassed and unsurpassable!...

I today, can appreciate this,…exquisite perfume; that Heavenly aroma, which was put forth,…in; the graces, that enveloped that Son-of-God,…as; He walked with God, among the Heavenly hosts,…as well as: with us here, on this planet. His Holiness, is the True-Essence,…of; His Being. The heavier the blows, the fiercer the persecution,…the more fiery; the trial, the more rare and exquisite,…the perfume: He yielded!...

It’s very true, that every believing heart,…can; draw near, to Jesus’ matchless person,…and; the deepest longings, of his or her heart,…shall be: fully-satisfied. But, what shall we say,…of; the Heavenly Sanctuary, where He,…in; all His fullness, is displayed?... Almighty-God, truly,…is not only, satisfied with His Son; but also, delights in Him,…for: all of Eternity!...

Jesus, was and is,…like; no other. There can be, no counterfeit of His exquisite Holiness. His graces and virtues, may be reproduced,…by; the children of God. But, they cannot be,…imitated. This fragrance, of Christ,…is unique; and distinct. He’s our, (“RARE,…AND,…EXOTIC”); flower… And, all those,…who; have been born, of Almighty-God,…through; the Holy-Spirit, can still smell this perfume,…lingering!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 857 times
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 857 times
19940868_1920567901602159_918872583275806720_n.gif
19940868_1920567901602159_918872583275806720_n.gif (687.42 KiB) Viewed 857 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:15 pm

“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED!”….

Who, among you,…can withstand;
The burning desire,…of, this Man?...
He, Who Suffered,…for you, and I;
Is, (“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED”),…and never, disbands!....

Amen,…to, the Almighty;
And, to Jesus,…His, Son.
Glory, in,…the Highest;
To this, (“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED”),…our only, One!....

You, who doubt,…come, with;
To this place,…called, His.
With ears, and,…eyes, opened;
He is, (“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED”),…speaking, no myths!....

There’s, no darkness,…here;
Only, “Light”,…with, no smears.
Clarity,…becomes,…us;
As, (“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED”),…are we, His peers!....

Incessantly, fervently,…we pray;
For you,…for me,…for those, gone astray.
Jesus’ Love,…lastingly lingers;
As we are, (“PRAYERFULLY,…POISED”),… this, Day!....

His pastures,…are never, arid;
Instead, well-watered,…and, lush.
This Man, we,…call, Jesus;
Is, (“Prayerfully,…POISED”),…and, never hushed!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 855 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 pm

"HEAVENLY-FATHER,...I-PETITION-YOU!"....

Heavenly Father,.... I Petition You this afternoon, on behalf of my Precious and Sweet Friend,.... Father, we need you to send a most dedicated Angelic Force, unto this Household, and take charge, with Your Holy Spirit's presence, and bring Peace, to its inhabitants!....

Lord Jesus,...we securely hold Your right hand today, as we usher ourselves to our Father's Throne... Hear our plea, and intercede with this, our Prayer,...unto our Heavenly Father!....

Father, in Jesus' Name,...we ask for Your Divine assistance with managing our Lives and our Ways... Lord, nothing is impossible with You... And no one can be against us, when we have You!........

We believe, as we receive Your Strength, that a sense of normalcy will again be regained, within our Home and its occupants!....

Father, I Pray that you don't forget Your Promises to us, and of our Victoriously Triumphant gain, as followers of Your Son, our Saviour,..."Jesus Christ!"....

In closing,...Sweet Jesus, as we petition the Father, in Your Name,...know that without a Shadow of a doubt,...our Faith relies upon Your Powerful Deeds!....

Thank You, Jesus,...for Your sacrifice!....

Please forgive us, Daily,...for we are constantly learning Your Ways... Have patience with us, and show us Your Loving Hands... Overshadow my Sweet and Precious New Friend's Household, with Your limitless Love!...Amen.

Remember that I Love You, as He Loves us. And that I am, and will remain always,...most affectionately Yours!....

Izzy!...
Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 852 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:22 pm

“SOW,…TO THE,…SPIRIT!”…

Wake-up, your dry bones; and, plant a seed: our living-God, has fallen-in-Love,…with, this Earth. Learn, to feel deeply, about your conduct; both, the good and the bad ones. Then, examine,…your own motives, for wanting to obey,…Almighty-God!...

I pray,…”That, you possess the ability; to, cultivate,…a heart-felt Love, of good-deeds: and, an earnest hatred,…for, all, that is wrong!”… Beware, of those,…who, tend to, water-down; God’s Word, with their own,…reasoning!...

Remember, no one here,…is forcing, anyone; to, imitate Him. It,…either comes freely, from you; or, it doesn’t. My duty, is to congregate the people; under, His Word. (“One-Nation-Under-God!”)…. What, ever happened,…to, that?...

Be aware, of the many,…harmful effects; from, traditions: which, pervert and twist,…God’s Word. Those, He calls,…”Goats”,…are those, who display; no, Spiritual concerns. I challenge you, today; to, imagine the range, of vocabulary,…which, our Jesus possesses: then, strive,…to imitate, it!...

I pray,…”That, you learn, to decline, (politely),…the, persistent offers; of, a kind,…but, misguided, host!”…. And, let your utterance,…always be, with graciousness. Gain strength, from this Word, (His Word); as, you exert His Power: to, discern thoughts,…and, intentions!...

Cultivate, self-control; keep-on-asking,…and, it will be: given, you. Help yourself, by reading and contemplating; our, Bible verses,…daily. And, caution against, caving-in; to, discouragement. (“SOW,…TO THE,…SPIRIT”); and, reap,…Everlasting-Life!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg
ONE NATION UNDER GOD.jpg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 850 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:24 pm

“BE-HEALED,…IN,…JESUS’-NAME”!...

I sincerely hope, and pray that,…you; can see there is, a prayer called,…”The-Prayer,…Of,…Faith”!... And, that it must be prayed,…if; we are to see, the sick,…healed!...(please see, James 5:14-16). It does not say, the prayer-of-Faith,…”might-or-could”; save the sick. God’s-Word, states most Boldly,…”The-Prayer,…Of,…Faith”; shall save, the sick!...

How can anyone, read this passage,…within; our Holy-Scripture, in the New-Testament,…and; teach that God, no longer heals?... It is sad, but there are whole,…Christian-denominations; that today, are truly questioning in their heart,…this: very issue.

Although, there are countless,…millions; of Holy-Spirit filled, men and women,…who believe; that God can heal. There is only a small handful, that dare to believe,…that; Almighty-God, “Will-Heal”…

Do you believe, God still,…Heals?... I pray,…so!... It’s obvious, that we cannot be sick and in good health,…at; the same time!... Believe God’s-Word!...(please read, 3rd John 2)…

(“BE-HEALED,…IN,…JESUS’-NAME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 848 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:26 pm

“THIS-BATTLE,…RAGES-ON!”…

Friends, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); can measure our love, for Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name): by the very fruits, we are bearing!...

Our Apostle John, wrote much about the rebels,…present, right-inside; the early, “Church-of-Christ!”…

Yes, although a fruit-tree,…may display, many-branches; not all of these branches, promise-to-bear,…good-fruit. I ask you, dear-reader and friends. Where is our, spiritual-unity?...

Folks, it’s more-about,…how-we-walk; than about, how we-talk. And, so,…I ask you; where is that Love, which binds us, together?...

Humanity, as a whole,…has failed, to teach; by example. Yes, I speak of those,…who-have; fallen-away. These very same, no longer are conquering,…the Devil. The Love-and-Unity, that is present with the Father-and-Son,…the world, today; has become most, ignorant-of!...

And, so,…(“THIS-BATTLE,…RAGES-ON”)!...

Whole families, for decades now,…have fallen-apart. Countless problems, are always festering,…between, various people; as they-themselves, lack this Love,…whom God, only-gives: to those who are, Obedient!... (to Him).

Folks, just a mere-routine study of John’s own epistles,…won’t; cut-the-mustard!...

You must, possess a profound-purpose in your studies,…to be able; to really capture, this Apostle’s immeasurable, (spiritual), depths. Behold, what a manner-of-love,…our Heavenly-Father; bestows upon us, (who-believe)!...

That, we should ultimately,…be called; sons-and-daughters, of this,…”Most-High-God!”…(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)…(read, 1st John 3:1). Behold!... What a level-of-love, coming from our Creator,…that, He; should want to offer us, eternal-life!...

He, even allows us,…to call Him; Father!...

He pleads, (thru-His-Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth); for our submissive-attention. As a direct-result, of our willing,…Obedience; we are promised, an imperishable and incorruptible,…existence: with godly-brilliance!...

Yes, we-too,…shall stand, as spirit-beings; enjoying unspeakable riches, in Glory!... Yes, this Omnipotent,…Supreme-God, of the Universe; makes it possible for us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), to possess a share,…as joint-heirs: with His Son!...

This truth, transcends all-others. Unfathomable treasures,…await. Meanwhile, our greatest-challenge remains,…to fully-understand, (spiritually); of how, indescribably wonderful,…our calling: really is. And, of how deep-and-unparalleled,…our Maker’s-Love; reveals our eternal-tomorrow, and its potentials!...

Tell-me, is it that strange,…that, our Creator; wants us, to be as,…pure: as He, Himself,…is?...

Don’t parents, want their children,…to follow; their righteous-examples?... Yes, just like these little-children,…we-too; are in desperate need, of spiritual-direction!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
314966_th.jpg
314966_th.jpg (44.42 KiB) Viewed 845 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:28 pm

“MORE-THAN,…I-CAN-SAY”….

Through times of affliction,…and uncertainties;
You have brought me,…to new-heights:
And now,…I’m being freed.
Through times of trials,…You, my Sweet-Jesus;
Have,…guided me.
Through times,…of troubles;
You unravel,…with certainties!....

No longer,…am I tangled;
Now with this,…truest-of-Loves.
With this Love,…we lift each other;
To new heights,…most-high-above.
Dwelling with You,…my Precious-Prince;
All-things today,…indwelling anew.
Yes, all-things,…working together;
Now that I’ve,…got You!....

To them,…that Love, as we;
I call, according,…to this new-dawn-day.
To you, dear-reader,…and friends;
He gave new-beginnings,…and so, we are Free.
Yes, Jesus,…has given me;
(“MORE-THAN,…I-CAN-SAY”)!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 843 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:30 pm

“RANKED,…AND,…FILED”…

Today, I want to write to you, (dear-reader and friends),…about; how I have knelt and loaded my arms high,…with praise: for my Prince!... He’s walked near the edge, many times,…with me. Yet, His Words,…have never; fallen-away!...

My head, rests on His chest,…during my weary hours. Something I can’t do, with any of you. Jesus, has been the kindling,…that has kept my fire; well lit. Although, I was unprepared,…He taught me; about His Father!....(Who, is in Heaven)!...

I’ve found nothing else, to think about,…since He’s touched; my heart. Before Him, few doors of any real opportunity had opened,…more like, locks and bars; were the order, of each day. I was, a simple job,…for Him; also, His pleasure!...

We, openly regard one another,…finding that each morning; brings changes, we each like. I’ve been,…(“RANKED,…AND,…FILED”)!... There’s a lot to do, but the challenges,…fire me up; with much eagerness!...

My Soul, sings with anticipation,…because of where, I’m going. I will just have to get, used-to-it,…as I’m bound, to see times; when He, will brush-close,…to me. Come, join us,…as we openly stare; at the wealth, in His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Joint-Heirs, we are,…as far as; our eyes, can see. Erase, your state of disbelief. For, this is your,…good-fortune, ( I speak of)... I promise you that, for whatever your reasons,…His thoughts, will please you!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..
Attachments
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 841 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:35 pm

“STARTING,…AFRESH!”…

Is it not nice, to think that tomorrow is a new day,…with; no mistakes in it, yet?...
I like this thought. Tomorrow, is a new day,…a new day; when we can start-afresh. We all make mistakes. But, when it comes to sin,…God’s forgiveness; is what enables us, to start each morning,…with: a clean slate!...

When we repent, He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name),…chooses to; remember our sins, no more…(see, Jer. 31:34; Heb. 8:12). Some of us, have made wrong choices in our lives,…but; our past words and deeds, need (Not) define,…our future: in God’s eyes!...

There is always a fresh-start. When we ask for His forgiveness, we take a first-step toward,...restoring; our relationship with the Creator of all-things, and with others…(read, 1st John 1:9). Our Heavenly-Father’s compassion and faithfulness, are new,…every morning (see, Lamentations 3:23); so we (The Faithful-Believers), can start-afresh,…each day!...

Thank-You, Father,…”For this new day. Forgive me for doing those things, in the past that,…I shouldn’t have done; and for not doing those things, that I should have done. Set my feet on Your right path, today!”… Amen.

Folks, each new day,…gives us; new reasons to praise, His Son’s Glorious Deeds!...
You, Lord Jesus,…”Are forgiving and good, abounding in Your Father’s-Love,…to all; who call upon Your Name. Hear my prayer today, and listen to my cry,…for Your Father’s-Mercy. When I am in distress, I shall call to You,…to intercede; for Your Father’s answers, to me!”… Amen.

“Among the other gods, there is none,…like; Your Father-in-Heaven!... No works, no signs nor wonders,…can ever compare; with His. All the nations, He has made,…will come and worship; at Your feet, Sweet-Jesus. They will all, bring Glory to Your Father’s-Name,…in the end; for He (Jehovah), is Great and does marvelous-deeds,…and He alone: is God!... I know this to be most true, Lord Jesus,…only because; You have taught me, so!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Teach me Your Father’s-Way, that I may rely on His Faithfulness. Give me, Lord-Jesus,…an undivided-heart; that I may also fear, Your own Name,…as well. I will praise You, Son of the Most-High-God,…with; all of my heart. I will Glorify Your Name, forever more,…for Great; is Your Love, for me. Only You, have delivered me,…from; the depths and realm, of the Dead!”… Amen.

Arrogant foes, attack us,…dear Father-in-Heaven; “From all sides, at times,…it seems; yes, ruthless people always trying to cut us down,…simply because: we believe. They have no regard, for You. But, You,…Creator of all-things; are most compassionate and Gracious, slow-to-anger,…abounding: in Love and Faithfulness!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, remember always,…that; we worship a God, who is ready and willing,…to do: all these things, and much,…much-more.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg (26.46 KiB) Viewed 839 times
15894603_989159041216383_7233651028629397867_n.jpg
15894603_989159041216383_7233651028629397867_n.jpg (8.23 KiB) Viewed 839 times
15823353_989199531212334_4706944144503220805_n.jpg
15823353_989199531212334_4706944144503220805_n.jpg (10.29 KiB) Viewed 839 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:37 pm

“STRANGERS,…NO,…MORE”…

A true-friend, will love you,…even when; you don’t deserve it, and will go out to look,…for you; when you’ve lost your way. Our Lord Jesus, does all of that,…and more. Who of us, will draw near to Him,…today?... Remembering how much, my sins cost Jesus,…helps me; be a better friend to you, dear reader. Sin, has drained our strength,…and; we are all, wasting away from within. My own personal sins, have piled-up so high,…that; I can’t see my way out!...

Oh’, what joy for those,…whose disobedience; is forgiven and whose sins are,…put: out-of-sight. I pray, to be shown the way,…to innocence; as today I’ve found the joy, He so longs,…to give me. He knows me completely, yet,…He; still loves me. The Son-of-God, pursues me,…buying me back; not as a slave, but a beloved brother. My past guilt, has over-whelmed my soul. Oh’ Lord, I have longed for Your rescue,…and your instructions; I shall strive to make You,…my delight. Let me live, so I can praise Your Name!...

I humble myself, before You. I have wandered, but now I know,…I Love You!... Wash me clean, Lord!... I am unworthy, of all Your kindness. Help me, forgive and Save,…me; for Your Father’s Glory!... I repent of my rebellion. Lord, see my anguish. My heart is broken, and my soul despairs,…for; I have rebelled, against You and Your Father’s Ways!...

Have Mercy on me, I am a sinner. Only You, Sweet-Jesus,…has brought Peace; between Your Father and me. And those, You’ve given me, (those others, who also trust in You); today shall know, that I possess a new identity. No longer am I a stranger or enemy, to my Creator!... Now, in You,…Jesus; I too, am a son of,…Almighty-God!... (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
happy-new-year.jpg
happy-new-year.jpg (70.62 KiB) Viewed 837 times
23231412_1178576715607947_758617083092680720_n.jpg
23231412_1178576715607947_758617083092680720_n.jpg (21.14 KiB) Viewed 837 times
107018_th.gif
107018_th.gif (6.58 KiB) Viewed 837 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:40 pm

"A-FISH,...IN,...LIVING-WATERS!"....

I am used to these early-morning fantasies, of middle-age; but, I have suffered acutely, from them: Realizing that, deep inside me, they leave a sediment of grief, which,...accumulating day by day, will in the end, be the real cause of,...my death!...

With sunrise, those monsters, have gone back,...to their lies; in my unconsciousness. Meanwhile, at my Master's Mansion, with its many-jetted fountains, of Living Waters; it is here, that He gives me, a sense of,...everlasting childhood!....

What of, the simple and devoted people?.... Walk with them, and proceed in silence, beside their leading carriage. With frenzied enthusiasm, strike-up the band, and move onto the bridge, that leads us,...to the other side!...

Here, once you arrive, the Holy Spirit, shall begin to fill the air,...with festive sounds. Thanks be to,...Almighty God, as everything at this side, seems as usual.

I stood silent and curious; but, in no way, hostile. The poor, I noticed, did have a certain affection, for their tolerant Lord; who so often, even forgot to demand,...their little respect. Finally, and most conclusively, I am glad to have set my eyes, on these Real Truths; and to have been given, the opportunity, to swim, in their open admiration, like,...("A FISH,...IN,...LIVING WATERS!")....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
26907345_1224914724307479_176303527438387232_n.jpg
26907345_1224914724307479_176303527438387232_n.jpg (68.66 KiB) Viewed 834 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 pm

"THIS-SWEET,...BY-AND-BY!"....

There are some among us,...teaching that there will be no Tribulation, and that believers will be able to escape all this. These, are the false-teachers, which our Jesus warns us,...to expect; in these present-days!...

We fail others, if we do not prepare all,...to be strong; for the persecutions, which inevitably follow us. Many, prefer to teach,...that; Jesus, comes first. I choose to stand and not faint, in the face of such,...Falsehood!....

Choose to train, yourselves,...for the Tribulations; already present, all around us. To say we are to escape, is to turn a blind eye,...to the existing, Trials-and-Sufferings; which currently plagues, our planet. Learn our Doctrine, and know that,...because we are Suffering; Jesus-is-Glorified!....(1st. Peter 3:14).

Our Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); knows when you will need, the strength necessary,....to be: His soldier. He will supply, all we need,...just-in-time. In,...("THIS-SWEET,...BY-AND-BY"),...we shall meet; on that beautiful shore!....

I am most happy, that my Lord uses me,...to encourage others. Our Jesus, promises to all those,...who remain Faithful, to the end; that we, shall be given,...a crown of: "RIGHTEOUSNESS!"....

Feed on the Word of God, digest it and then make it,...a part; of your being. Put its principles to work, in your lives. Develop a relationship, with the life-changing Jesus-of-today,...who, is still; very Alive, and situated at the right-hand,...of our: Heavenly-Father!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

He is no longer, seated,...but-rather, standing on His feet; with Sword in hand, ready to act,...in our behalf. Petition Him wholeheartedly, and see if this,...is-not-so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
23795323_1191087454356873_7903644632843825682_n.jpg
23795323_1191087454356873_7903644632843825682_n.jpg (51.03 KiB) Viewed 831 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 pm

“MY-HEART’S,…DESIRE”…

Now from the Altar,…of my heart;
May my warmest,…thanks arise.
Assist me Lord,…to offer-up;
My evening,…sacrifice!....

This day, You’re my,…Sun and shield;
My Keeper,…and my Guide.
Your care, in my weakness,…shows;
As Your Mercies,…are multiplied!....

Minutes make-up,…my day;
As You will come,…quickly one day.
Offering me,…Freedom;
Which You,…did gladly pay!....

New times,…new favors,…new Joys;
A new-song,…is required:
Not money,…nor toys.
I’m praising You,…as I should;
For this is,…(“MY-HEART’S,…DESIRE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....
Attachments
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 829 times