Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:35 pm

“DEAR-READER,…AND,…FRIENDS!”…

Friends, our Apostle John,…battled, many; false-ministers!...

In the first-century, (A.D.); he instructed God’s own people, on how to discern-well,…these ravenous-wolves; from true men-and-women, of God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). (read, 1st John 4:1).

Nothing, is forced upon us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); freely and willingly, we are those,…who allow: the very mindset-and-mission, of God’s own Son,…to indwell: with ours!...(read, Philippians 2:5). It is our, thought-process,…that, is at stake; here!...

This is why, there are so few,…in God’s; little-flock!...

Or, better-known,…as the true; Church-of-Christ!... His Father-in-Heaven, leaves the choosing,…up-to-you; (“DEAR-READER,…AND,…FRIENDS”)!...

Both, Father-and-Son,…are indeed, as; One-in-mindset and in mission. Tell me, is ours,…one-with-them?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Are you, One,…who is confessing; that Jesus-of-Nazareth, is returning,…sooner-than-later?... Beware of those, right-inside of the many worldly-churches,…and their; countless denominational-groups. Yes, these exist,…right-inside; our Christian-Faith!...

How can I know, them?... These-are-those, who demonstrate to the ignorant-ones,…possessing; an affinity, with us!...

We, do not judge,…by looking; at personalities. We are asked, to try, (or test); the various spirits, out-there. That’s what really, motivates each character,…within any given, person. We must be, extremely careful.

Because, there are different,…spirits. There is an evil-spirit, with great-power. Though, mainly in the area of,…deceit. To whom are we loyal?... Our Creator, puts the burden-of-responsibility,…squarely-on; our own shoulders!...

Which, men-and-women,…are really-stirred; by this Holy-Spirit-Power?...(yes, a Force, which is,…”poured-out”; unto believers. Rather-than, some fabricated, third-person within a,…false-trinity-teaching)!...

Who-of-you, is allowing the Son-of-God,…to live; alongside your every day?...

Folks, God’s very elect,…cannot, be deceived!...(read, Matthew 24:24). Friends, to test the spirits,…is the ultimate; test-of-all. We must look, at the person’s deeds. We are in a spiritual-war. Are we, following our Commander,…Christ-Jesus?...

Or, are we following some,…false-prophet; preaching pompous principles, behind their putrid-pulpits?... These very same, dress in,…sheep’s-clothing. Yes, false-ministers,…also have; power-behind-them. The very power of Satan!...

These I speak of, are subtle in their ways,…and; most-deceitful. Much like, cunning-serpents,…yet; gentle-as-doves!... But, they can’t deceive the Son-of-God,…who, indwells; with us. Go beyond, the mere words,…spoken by; any man-or-woman!...

Look at the, (“fruits”); of their laboring!...

Many, are, (Not),…who-they-say; they are. Nor, who they once,…were!... Amen.

If you know, the,…(”Spirit”); you will also recognize, when these brethren,…of our Faith: have changed. God, will move His,…Lamp; departing from these, false-ones,…who-often: become very, bizarre!...(undetected, by unlearned-eyes).

So, remember always,…to-try; each and every, spirit!... Just as we, are also tried-and-tested,…by, our own; Father-of-Lights!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6525
Attachments
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 900 times
108057_th.gif
108057_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 900 times
108046_th.gif
108046_th.gif (5.91 KiB) Viewed 900 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:02 pm

"INSIDIOUS,...ARE,...THOSE!"....

God speaks of Himself, in human language. He motivates us, to volunteer our services, toward those who have less. It is us, the believers, who provide all the resources, and make-up all the components, but it is the Lord's servants, who are Authorized and Ordained, to erect His Church and to prepare it, for His 2nd. Advent!....

From now on, let us march through the desert, and through history, with our Lord Jesus, tenting among us and leading us to the land of fulfilled Promises. Have your vow, be a solemn promise. Offer your Free-will and obedience, as a gift to God Almighty, in response to His Divine deliverance and blessing!....

A new era, is being inaugurated. Make your community aware, that it exist for our Heavenly Father, and not vice versa. Be satisfied, when we learn that we have acted sincerely and not in negligence or rebellion. Such things as these, have happened to me!....

Preserve the Sanctity of your person, as God's Holy people. Because of who our Most High God is, and what He has done in His entirety, His people dedicate themselves fully to Him. All the while, recognizing that no single offering on our behalf, can fully typify the Atonement of our Christ Jesus!...

It is only through our Jesus, that we can detect the Glorious presence of our Celestial Father. Deny yourself. Repent, and have your Sins forgiven. Devote to our Lord. The blessings of our Creator, rests in His Sovereign Will...

What are the Secret Faults, which undoubtedly mar the purity of our community?.... ("MORE INSIDIOUS,...ARE,...THOSE"),...who have overtly Sinned against others, and who think that they may continue to function, as though there is nothing wrong!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:03 pm

"NO-ROOM,...FOR,...OTHERS!"...

Our living God, pours out blessings which we cannot contain. I invite you to go find a Promise in God's Word. Sometimes God requires us, in obedience, to take action. He waits for you, to take the steps necessary!....

Let's remember, He is Holy and Perfect. We are not. He desires our Loyalty, whereas we need deliverance from ourselves. We are a special portion of His endless Creation. Whereas many, enjoy creating their own gods!....

There is only One,..."Most High". By definition, there is...("NO ROOM,...FOR,...OTHERS"). Filter through your findings, and in the end, find our Father. Come,...care for His Cause!....

Because by caring, we collectively contribute to His Creation. Be vigilant of His Virtues, with much vigor, we venture vividly unto His Vine; becoming the branches, which Almighty God, eventually prunes!....

The Fruit of the Spirit, is what flourishes from within. This life, as we know it, is but a vapor; brief, in its duration. It's not how we start, that's important; but, how we finish,...that He counts!....

Jesus, awaits at the finish line, of our race. He holds our banner, reading,..."Welcome Home". Let us Sup with our Saviour. For tomorrow, there is much work, to be done!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:06 pm

"THIS,...DISMAL,...PERIOD!"....

Our Jesus, was born by special Divine provision, consecrated to Almighty God from birth and endowed with unique Powers, among His fellowmen. Whose Heroic exploits, involved single-handed Triumphs, over Powerful Enemies!....

Will you Pray, with me?.... Father,..."We come together, in Your precious Son's Name of Jesus, our Christ. We ask for Your Forgiveness, knowing that You use even the Sinful weaknesses of men, to accomplish Your purposes and to bring Praise to Your most Holy of Names!"....

How many of us, although we possess plenty of physical strength, lack moral ones?.... Know that unless we change, ultimately this leads to our demise and ruin!....

Could it be, that some of us are unaware of betraying our calling?... I see a large number of people, gathering to get a glimpse of these Fallen Champions. With this, I end my intentions of furthering their dishonor!....

I move on, illustrating now,...the religious and moral degeneracy, which characterizes our age; as if we had no King, and everyone does as he or she, sees fit. I write this, at a time, where we must bring cohesion and order to our land; and to reestablish a center for the True Worship, of our Living God!...

As an Author, I see this era, as a,...("DISMAL,...PERIOD"),...of national decay, which it is to be rescued by we, the House of God. Our current episodes, demonstrate much corruption, in this paganized manner in which many, are worshipping our Heavenly Father. What will we do?....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:09 pm

"FAMOUS,...FOR OUR,...WISDOM!"...

Jealousy still simmers, in the heart of Almighty God. Especially toward those, who run after lesser gods. This leaves them, in a bad light, due to their reluctance in receiving our Chirst Jesus!...

In defiance of God's order, these we speak of, reassume command on their own initiative. God's House is,...("FAMOUS,...FOR THE,...WISDOM"),...of its inhabitants. This is a place, that produces Faithful Followers!...

Though in some disfavor, God holds the ignorant, at better odds, and in a position to participate with us, as we exercise Free-will.

It is imperative that we realize, our Lord rewards those who Faithfully seek to serve Him. Reach down from on high, and read, as He describes Himself in both figurative, as well, literal language!...

He responds to mankind in various ways, including the bringing down low, of the haughty ones. The Lord Jesus, is our lamp and causes our Life and understandings, to flourish. His Way, is Perfect!...

Assemble yourselves and accentuate your Praise to Jesus, for His deliverances. I will Praise You, O' Lord. For this is my vow, today. Your interventions and blessings in my behalf, have shown me, that You indeed are among the Living. I am conscious of His Spirit at work, enabling me to write these passages, for your edification!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 874 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:11 pm

"DESIRES,...AND,...NOTIONS!"....

My God, has a Heavy Hand, but a Tender Touch. He has been our deliverer, throughout history. Inspiration comes from God, and therefore can be imparted to whomever He chooses!...

We often appear, as small communities of men and women, who band together in Spiritually decadent times, for mutual cultivation of our Zeal. We are well known, for designating an enthusiastic Praising of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit!....

This Living God, uses His Son Jesus, to raise the poor. Jesus uses the powerless, to promote His Kingdom in this World. He underscores the Truth that, His Kingdom, is not of this World!....

His Leadership, does not rest on any public recognition of His Royal Authority. He is inaugurated as God's Chosen King, and formally assumes the priviledges and responsibilities, of this office!....

Our Rejoicing, is an expression of having renewed our commitment to our Lord Jesus and confessiing our Sins. As a result, the Spirit of God Almighty, comes upon us, in Power. By God's Spirit, Jesus displays extraordinary Vigor, as our Deliverer!....

The Maker of mankind, places yet another Seal of Divine Approval on Jesus, as His Chosen, to be our King. Let us go, to this Perfect Place, to reaffirm His Kingship. I call for an assembly, to restore the relationship between Jesus and His people!....

Long live our King!.... Today, we take the first steps, toward resolving the tensions that exist between,...("MISDIRECTED - DESIRES,...AND,...MISCONCEIVED - NOTIONS!")....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:14 pm

"WHAT OTHERS,...STILL,...SEEK!"...

This enemy,...this dark potentate, which other powers and principalities, of free-will, choose to follow; holds many captive, were it not for the delivering deeds, of our Jesus the Christ!...

Honor and obediently serve this deliverer, without any stubborness. I begin my Prayer, with an appeal. "Praise be to the Lord. Kneeling, we understand this beautiful day, to be a testimony to God's Faithfulness!...

Even though, there remains much work within ourselves, we possess,...("WHAT OTHERS,...STILL,...SEEK"). Only with Jesus' victories, is our rest, made durable and complete. I Pray,..."We turn our Hearts to Him, as we petition for His divine work of Grace, to continue to be shed unto His people". This will enable us, to be faithful to our Heavenly Father!...

As His servants, we recognize this Holy King, who as God's anointed, serves as the Earthly representative of God's rule over mankind; so, that all may know, our Creator's longing to commune with us, His precious part of creation!....

Jesus, appears to us, as He pleases. We Pray that,..."He shall place our names, into the Book of Life. This is my plea, to this Prince of Peace". His eyes and Heart, will always be before me, but only if I continue daily to walk, in integrity. At some later date, our Treasures, shall be revealed!...

Meanwhile, let us together return to this expedition of ours, we call life. And as we recover all Lost Souls for collateral, we shall eventually arrive at this Fortress. It is there, that these we have found, shall be handed their, (Pass-Through- Permits). I Pray, we meet on the inside, where moth nor rust, can claim our Rights!...

Your Friend,
Claiming Christ;
For All, to Choose!...

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:18 pm

"TO-YOU,...SLAVES,...OF-SEDUCTION!"....

Bloodshed, pollutes the land, The crime of murder, is not only an offense against the Sanctity of Life, it is in fact, a pollutant to God's Sacred Land,...our Earth!...

Any gracious provision, is subject to abuse. Let us rather, consider our restful Spirits and our Peaceful situation, free from external threats and oppressions; untroubled within, by any Worldly conflict!...

Today, I emphasize the Truth, that without Your help, Sweet Jesus,...our Victory, would be impossible; if not in vain. May this statement, bolster your resolve and Faith, by this assurance!....

My plea to you,...is to be allowed to enter your personal space, and to help prepare you for Life Eternal, in the promised Land, of the here-after. For we are joint heirs with the Son, in the Father's Promises!....

Do not add, and do not subtract. The revelations our Lord Jesus gives, is sufficient. All of it, is to be obeyed and anything which adulterates or contradicts, He will not tolerate!....

Hold fast, and stand near us, when we Pray. We always have access to our Lord, in Prayer. Remember the days of old. Today, we recall all of His past redemptive acts. Especially, of how He has delivered us, from our self-imposed bondage!....

We are no longer,...("SLAVES,...TO OUR,...SEDUCTIONS"). Do not be enticed, by this life; despite its times of affliction, testing and refinement. Because of You,..."Sweet Jesus",...we can see tomorrow. Have total involvement and commitment, with this, His cause, (which is ours)...

Your Friend,
Wishing You Well;
As We Put Christ, First!....

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:19 pm

"SECURE,...THIS,...SEARCH!"....

Bread sustains, but does not guarantee Life, which is God's Gift, to those who Trust in and live by, His Word. He disciplines His servants, by bringing us, through the most arid of deserts,...as if they were Trials; teaching us, His fundamental Truths!....

It is here, that we are humbled, by being cast in total dependence of Him. He subdues our enemies before us, as we are left with the menial tasks of driving them out. Our Living God, not only goes ahead of us, but He also exerts His Power alongside of us, and through us, to assure Victory!....

Intercessory Prayer, ranks among the Great Prayers. I Pray, we learn to submit, to His wanting,...of our circumcised Hearts. As a reader, be as involved in this passage, as I am, in writing it. When we get involved in the Lord's work of providence and deliverance, it is then, that we shall witness His Great Deeds!....

Where does your Heart dwell, as Jesus prepares His people, for settlement in the Promised Mansions?.... Rejoice before our Lord. Joy, based on His blessings, is the major feature of our Life and Worship. Unbelievers in contrast, have no inheritance!....

Guard against intelligent foresight, masquerading as prophecy and against coincidental fulfillment, of the predictions,...of False Christs. Purge the evil, from among us. Hold fast, as you Test your Heart!....

Have our purpose, be one of eliminating wickedness and lawlessness, through education and research; of these written Truths. Examine for yourself and Prayerfully seek our Saviour, for His Savvyness. I Pray you,...("SECURE,...THIS,...SEARCH!")...

Your Friend,
Searching For Souls;
That We May Soothe, Their Sorrows!....

Izzy

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:22 pm

"FIELDS,...OF,...FANCY!"....

I Pray, we fail,...("Not"),...in understanding the Good News about Christ Jesus. As for me and my household, it is sealed in my vaults. Our Lord's plans for the future, are fixed and certain. We are His to avenge, and He will repay!....

I affirm to all who read this passage today, that avenging, is Almighty God's prerogative. There is no other god, besides our Most High. Father,..."I Pray, we gather to You and never break Faith, with You!"....

My greatest desire this day and with this plea in Jesus' Name is,..."That you designate other messengers, as I have been yours. For those whose,...("FIELDS,...OF,...FANCY"),...have dried-up, Jesus is our dew, from Heaven!....

Our Jesus, is not an Earthly Monarch, although He does preside over us. He chose you, before the foundations of our World. As servants, we have been taken into His service. We serve as members of God's Royal Administration. He uses us, to carry out His purposes!...

Until Jesus came, no one was superior to Moses,...(see Heb. 3:1-6),...where Moses the "Servant",...(Heb. 3:5),...is contrasted with Christ the "Son"...(Heb. 3:6).

Our story, is one of conquest and fulfillment, for the children of God. This means you. I being the one, telling this story, also appear as a participant in the events. Moreover, our observations, (with God's Grace),...are accurate and precise. Are you, as thoroughly at ease, living this Life with Honor and Joy?....

Your Friend,
Praying for the Poor,
In Spirit, and at Heart!....

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:25 pm

"WAITING,...IN-THE,...WINGS!"...

Jesus, is the reality of the Kingdom of God, breaking into our World, at a time when national and political entities are viewed as the creation of the gods, and living proofs of their powers. Thus, Jesus' Triumph, testifies to our World, that His Father, is the One True and Living God; whose claim on the World is absolute!...

The irresistible advance of the Kingdom of God, will ultimately disinherit all those who opposed it, giving place in our Earth, only to those who acknowledge and serve,..."Jesus Christ". To teach anything other than this Truth, is to deceive!....

War, is a terrible curse, which mankind brings on itself, as it seeks to possess the Earth, by its own unrighteous ways. But, it pales,...before the curse, that awaits all those, who do not heed God's Testimony of Himself or His Warnings; including those who oppose the Rule of God and rejects His offer of Grace!....

Although our Jesus, now for a time, reaches out to the whole World, with His Gospel, (and commissions His people urgently, to carry His offer of Peace, to all nations),...the Sword of His Judgment is,...("WAITING,...IN-THE,...WINGS). Only the Father knows, when our Jesus will wield it!....(Rev. 19:11-16).

Our Lord, urges courage and promises success. His Triumphs over powerful enemies, are astounding. Announce the presence of Jesus, in your Life. Then stand back, and witness how He claims you, as His. Don't Fear His Summons, nor His Judgment. This is a day of rewards, for us,...the doers!....

Meanwhile, we practice the Lost Art of Waiting!....

Your Friend,

Waiting for you, to call on His Wisdom!....

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:28 pm

"THERE'S-ONLY,...TWO,...CHOICES!"....

Today, I speak of a Love, which becomes silhouetted in a broken World,...framed by human suffering; illuminated in an explosion of God's Presence, breaking into a dark cellar. In a World, where suffering and difficulty are certain, friendship with God, frees us from being limited by what we don't have; by what we are suffering, or by what we are enduring!....

Mature friendship with God, reminds us that our existence, is much broader than our suffering and difficulty. Our Heavenly Father, does not offer us freedom from a broken World; instead, He offers us friendship with Himself, as we walk through this fallen World!....

And those who persevere, will find that this friendship is worth more, so very much more, than anything this fallen World, can offer us. It doesn't sound like much fun initially, but those who have walked these roads, have left behind a witness that they have reached an invigorating, Soul-satisfying land!...

These men and women, of whom I speak,...testify to being radically satisfied in God, even though others may scratch their heads, as they try to figure out how someone who walks such a difficult road, could possibly be happy!....

In a broken and fallen World like ours, we really,...("ONLY HAVE,...TWO,..CHOICES"),...mature friendship with our Maker, or radical disillusionment!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:32 pm

“SPEAK-NO,…WOUNDING-WORDS”…

Speak no,…wounding-words;
Life holds so,…many grievous-things.
So many dearest-joys,…take-flight;
Leaving Earth’s shore,…loving, with delight!...

Ah, speak no,…wounding-words;
This life holds,…so many, petty-ills:
Sharp-tongues,…give no thrills.
Often many, sigh,…when they ought, to smile;
Many, weary,…yet: go another mile!...

And, so,…we speak, no wounding-words;
Hurting eyes, in pain,…may weep:
As words, of the unkind,…call to mind.
Ah, so speak,…no wounding-words;
For me to see,…yes, even for: those weeping-Blind!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
102800_th.gif
102800_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 854 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:34 pm

“THIS-MOST,…PRECIOUS-GIFT”…

The Miracle,…of Friendship;
Dwells within,…our hearts.
And, we,…don’t know;
How,…it happens.
Nor, where,…it;
Got,…its Start!...

But, the Joy,…it brings;
Truly,…is special.
Especially, when,…we realize;
That, Friendship,…is God’s:
(“MOST,…PRECIOUS,…GIFT!”)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
318782_th.jpg
318782_th.jpg (33.21 KiB) Viewed 852 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:36 pm

“STRETCHING,…MY,…IDENTITY”…

Every passing face on the street, represents a story every bit as captivating, complicated and unique,…as yours!...

When you look at a person, any person,…remember that; everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something, that’s inadvertently changed them,…and has also; force them to grow!...

Everyone you meet, has struggled and continues to struggle in some way,…and to them; it’s just as hard, as what you’re going through. Yes, every passing face on the street,…represents a story; every bit as captivating, complicated and uniquely-proper,…as your own!...

We all have this picture in our minds, of ourselves. It’s an idea of what kind of person, we are,…or want to be; but, when this idea gets even slightly harmed,…or threatened; we tend to react defensively, and often-times irrationally!...

People may question whether we did a good job, and this threatens our idea and perspective of being a competent,…individual; so we become at times, even angry or hurt,…by: criticism. Someone falsely accuses us of something, and this damages our idea or perception,…that; we’re a good person. And so, we get all bent out of shape,…and attack the other person; or we cower and cry. And, the list goes on!...

Often-times, we are actually the ones harming and threatening ourselves,…with negativity and false-accusations; the most. Yes, we tend to beat ourselves up,…more so; than anyone else, could ever attempt to hurt,…us!...

The truth is, I can be many things,…and remembering this; helps me, (“STRETCH,…MY,…IDENTITY”), so it’s not so fragile,…so it doesn’t completely shatter; when a small piece of it, gets chipped away. Then, it doesn’t matter if someone occasionally thinks,…I didn’t do a good job; or if I sometimes catch myself, not doing a good enough job!...

That’s right, I make mistakes. I am less than perfect. Just like you. And that’s, perfectly,…okay!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
108176_th.gif
108176_th.gif (55.97 KiB) Viewed 850 times