Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:23 pm

“THIS-IS-FOR,…CHRIST’S,…SAKE!”…

Folks, it is my eager expectation,…and highest-hope; that I will not be at all, ashamed,…but, that: with full courage today and always, the very Son-of-God will be honored,…in all of my writings!...

As Jesus, Himself,…honors; His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name)…(see, Philippians 1:20). By all, that He (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…says and does. Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all,…(dear-reader and friends); for your progress, for your building-up (spiritually),…and for your: overall steadfast Joy, in this,…our shared Faith!...(verse, 25).

It’s in this task, that I’ve found a true and lasting value. So, that,…in us (The Faithful-Followers); we may possess ample cause, to Glory in God’s only begotten Son,…as a direct result, of our sharing: these powerful truths, together…(verse, 26).

Let our manner of life-style, be found worthy of this beloved gospel, (a message from the Son, about His Father’s-Kingdom, which by the way folks; is very much at hand, still. All for the grasping, to whom-so-ever-wills)…

May we, together stand firm,…in One-Spirit!... And, with One-Mind,…striving; side-by-side for this Faith of ours…(verse, 27). Let’s have no more divisions, amongst us (yes, you who identify yourselves first and foremost, with tall-tale-titles like, 7th Day Adventist, Catholics, Baptist, Presbyterians, Pentecostal, Methodist, Mormons, Scientology and countless others)…

We shall (Not), be frightened in anything,…by our opponents; let our message, be a clear-sign to them,…of their own, destruction; (should they happen to never change, their ways and their purposely defiant and unruly character)…

Otherwise, condemned they stand. As for our own Salvation, all we receive,…will come from the very hand; of our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name). Remember, folks,…just because I recognize, God’s own Name; this in itself, does (Not) make me out to be,…a member: of any given faction!...

So, please don’t tag me as just another,…”Jehovah’s-Witness!”… I couldn’t be further away, from belonging to any institution and/or religious organization. They were Jesus’ greatest opponents, and mine as well,…it seems!...

Please, don’t be like the unlearned,…who jump to conclude, that; I’m a member of some well-known cult, or sect. I belong only, to the Son-of-God,…who; has purchased my wretched-self, through the free-will sacrifice of shedding His own,…blameless and innocent-blood: for me and for all, who simply believe!... Amen. I pray that you, be never scared into believing any other fact,…besides; this simple truth!...

The future conflicts of which we have been appointed, to engage in,…will be all; for the very sake, of Christ-Jesus!... Yes, we shall suffer much (as if, we haven’t already done so)… Yes, all of it,…yet, future; for the Glory of His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(verses, 29-30). And, like the Son,…we, too; shall be recompensed and exalted, in the end,…for doing so. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6645

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 843 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 843 times
18034352_1060614477404172_5959226315350646457_n.jpg
18034352_1060614477404172_5959226315350646457_n.jpg (79.57 KiB) Viewed 850 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:31 pm

“SATAN’S,…OWN,…SUBTLENESS!”…

Please note, once again (dear-reader and friends); how our apostle Paul, greets the Philippians…(see, Philippians 1:2). Grace to you and peace from God, our Father (because of His Divine-Plan of adoption, we have been Saved from an eternal-damnation); (“AND”) the Lord, Jesus-Christ!”…

Folks, the word (“AND”); means that there are two!... Consistently clear, is Paul’s position regarding the existing rank-n-file present,…within our celestial-realm. He knew that, God almighty (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name); always took place and precedence, in Paul’s mind and heart.

Then, secondly,…Paul always mentions; the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Paul knows that Jesus stands at our God’s, own right-hand. Paul teaches others, that there is only,…One-Most-High-God!... Do you, dear-reader?... Oh’, how I pray so!...

Jesus, appointed and exalted by His own God,…and Father-in-Heaven; awaits further instructions, to return to Earth and to preside as our commissioned Lord and King,…ruling over: His Father’s chosen remnant-people!...

The Father, ordains all-things!... Even Jesus, is (Not) privy to this historical event,…called; the second-advent. Further proving that, the Son remains in total,…”Subjection”; to His own God, whom Jesus obeys and Glorifies in everything He does!... Do you?...

Churches, throughout the ages,…under the pretense of being charitable; and compassionate toward the poor and needy, have ultimately imposed their man-made,…”Doctrines-of-Devils!”… The very Romans, since the time of Emperor,…”Constantine”; have practiced many pagan-rituals!...

Included among them, was embracing and worshiping Jesus,…as a god; they simply added Jesus, unto their already existing entourage of lesser-gods. And, so,…the religious order of the day; remains much the same, even as I write this passage!...

The Romans, approx. 300 years after Christ’s death,…couldn’t eradicate the Christian movement; so they joined their enemy, capitalizing on Christ’s-Cause,…ever since. Such, was the cunningness of,…(“SATAN’S,…SUBTLE,…WAYS”)!...

Religion versus Reality!... Have you too, been duped?... Oh’, how I pray,…not!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6675

Attachments
100769_th.gif
100769_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 840 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 842 times
1911-A-Trip-Through-New-York-City-speed-corrected-w-added-sound-700x394-474x300.jpg
1911-A-Trip-Through-New-York-City-speed-corrected-w-added-sound-700x394-474x300.jpg (31.96 KiB) Viewed 847 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:57 pm

“TO THOSE,…WHO,…OPPOSE THEMSELVES”….

My Lord Jesus, is somewhat against you,…because; you have left, your First Love!...

Yes, you have fallen. So, repent,…and return to His Deeds, first; or else, He will come unto you,…quickly: and remove your Light!..(see Rev. 2:4,5).

Yes, you,…Light-Bearers, of Truth; shall be removed, unless you repent. Your assembly, has grown cold. Yes, you who supposedly are to Shepherd,…our flocks!...

Remember, how things used to be. So, that,…you may once again; be commended, for your exercised,…Faith-and-Love!....

Run, this last mile,…as fast as, you can. Be instant, in season,…and out of season; with all longsuffering and doctrine. When things, do not change,…and hearts are not rekindled; Jesus cannot work, for you. For, without Faith,…it is impossible; to please His Father, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name): who, has sent Jesus-of-Nazareth,…to us!...

I am confident that, you are ever,…so ready; Praise, God!....

And now, brothers-and-sisters,…I personally, commend you; to God almighty, and to the Word,…of His Grace; which is well able, to build you up,…and to give you, and inheritance: among all them, which are sanctified, (yes, all you; set-apart-ones)!...

The Word of God’s-Good-Grace, produces a pre-eminent Love,…for Jesus, (His Son); our coming Bride-groom. Jesus, said it best,…in, (Luke 12:48),…”For, unto whom-so-ever,…much is given; of them, shall be much,…required!”…

Our Creator, still has His living,…breathing examples; in place. Find your candlestick, and never let them go. This truly is a time, like no other before,…where men-and-women; can be ever learning, and yet,…never be able to come: to the full knowledge, of these written,…Truths!…(see 2nd. Timothy 3:7).

In meekness, (meaning, the ability to long-suffer),…let’s instruct,…(“THOSE-WHO-OPPOSE,…EVEN-THEMSELVES”)!...

His Bride, makes herself,…ready. The purpose and extent, of our teaching,…is inspired by the Holy Spirit; who endeavors, to set before us,…at once; the connection of Christ-Jesus, with two (2) of the most important promises,…of the Old Testament: concerning, the Messiah.

The one, given to David,…as King, (see 2nd. Samuel 7:8-16),…and, the one given to Abraham; as to his seed,…(see Gen. 15:18).

Jesus, is the fulfillment,…of both, Promises!...

As Son-of-David, He is King of,…Israel. As Son-of-Abraham, He is the Promised Seed,…through whom; all the families, of this Earth,…are blessed; upon the simple condition,…of Faith!...

The promise, is not absolutely made void,…by Israel’s unbelief. In fact, it has found a Higher Fulfillment, (though not manifest, at the present),…in the followers of Christ, Jesus; which later, will be fully in evidence!...

All, is in ruin,…and hopeless; save, for God almighty’s intervention. It’s this very opportunity, for which God,…waits. His Son, (Jesus), our appointed,…Lord-and-Saviour; is never defeated. And, according to God’s Word,…Jesus is independent; of mankind’s reckoning!...

The weak, are united with the strong,…as mankind, is joined; to his Maker!... The elder, shall serve the younger. And, those who are to be chief,…among their brethren; shall become, servants-of-all…

Our Heavenly-Father, is glorified,…inside the presence; of our own personal weakness. And, He delights,…to blow upon the pride; of men-and-women,…alike!...

What Light, can you shed,…(dear-reader and friends);upon the Ways, of our Creator?...

Salvation, is for sinners!.... For, it is thus,…that we find; our title, to Jesus!.. Our sin, gives us a Divine right,…to His Favor; and Precious-Name. There is much Spiritual prosperity, in this witnessing. Increase, is our portion,…as we are joined; to this Princely-Family, of the House of Judah!....

Salvation, is by Faith!.... It is also, by Grace; in opposition to law…(see Deut. 23:3). Yet, Grace is Sovereign,…in this case; also. This history, is brief,…but, concisely told; and, when seen under the illumination,…of the Holy Spirit: it is wonderful.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
111138_th.gif
111138_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 839 times
103630_th.gif
103630_th.gif (6.37 KiB) Viewed 839 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 839 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:12 pm

“NO-WORRIES,…JUST-BE-STILL”…

Though Jesus’ disciples were seasoned fishermen, they were terrified the day a storm threatened to swamp their boat. They were following Jesus’ instructions. Why was this happening?...(see, Mark 4:35-38). He was with them, but He was asleep at the stern of the craft. They learned that day, that it is not true that,…when we do, as our Lord says; there will be no storms, in our personal lives!...

Yet, because He was with them,…they also learned that; storms don’t stop us, (the Faithful-Believers),…from getting to where our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth): wants us to go. Whether the storm we encounter today, is the result of a tragic accident,…a loss of employment; or some other trial, we can be confident that all,…is not lost!...

Folks, our Pilot can handle the storm. He will get us home. What storms are you, (dear-reader and friends), encountering today?... Perhaps you have lost a loved-one, or are facing illness. Perhaps you are having difficulty, finding a job. Ask our Lord, to strengthen your faith and take you safely through,…the storm; to the other side!...

Yes, friends,…we; don’t need to fear any storms, with Jesus as our Anchor!... Jesus’ calming of the storm, (see, Mark 4:35; 5:1); is a remarkable witness to the Power, of His Father-in-Heaven,…bestowed upon His only begotten Son!... For, Jesus spoke directly to the storm,…threatening the ship; He and His disciples were in!...

He rebuked the wind, and the waves,…and said; “Quiet!... Be still”…(4:39). Yes, folks,…the Greek word used here for “still”; denotes the muzzling of a hostile animal. When we are overcome with worries, and concerns,…we can trust that; our Powerful Creator, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), will still our fears,…through His Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
322753_th.gif
322753_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 836 times
312491_th.gif
312491_th.gif (6.16 KiB) Viewed 836 times
111786_th.gif
111786_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 836 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:41 pm

“WITH,…YOUR,…PRETENDING”
Satan’s pretense, is simple. Although I consider him, a buffoon,…to the uninformed; he seems so warm and kind, and yes,…even loving. This gives him, credibility. Appearing to the untrained eye, even as,…an angel of light!...

In contrast, my Jesus has Risen,…from the Dead; as the Only Begotten Son, of the One True God: worthy of worship, and the Saviour,…of mankind!....

He shall surface, at a time,…of greatest calamity; in the history, (yet future),…of this World; and, will pull together,…this entire Global Community,…in Peace-and-harmony: and Love!...

Using, an Iron Rod,…when necessary. I claim Jesus of Nazareth, as both the Son of God,…and One; with His Father, as His,…best: Representative!...

His Father, is satisfied,…with Jesus’- Sacrifice; for our sins. Jesus, being Resurrected by His Father,…from the Dead; three, (3) days after His Death,…proves this. The uniqueness and genius, of our Faith,…is that; the Virgin-Birth, allowed for this Son-of-God,…to identify, with human beings; without ever, surrendering His Holy,…nature: that of being, a direct descendant,…of our Creator!...

Whereas, you and I,…were created; Jesus,…is (“Born-Of”),…the Father!...

Only, His Father,…could write history; in advance, (through the inspired hands, of the various prophets),…displaying this incredible evidence, and super-natural nature,…of our: Heavenly Father. My God, is not willing,…that, any should perish; (although He knows, that all,…will not; Love Him, freely),…but, that all,…should come to repentance; be loyal, and committed only,…to Him: through, His Son’s accomplished merits!...

I wear, the badge of believer,…with honor. I am humbled, beyond measure,…to be one, of God’s chosen people; (only, if He wills it; and through His Grace: not, of my doing). Indeed, the entire Bible,…is a testament, to His Plan; for us and for, all ages. And, it is being played-out,…for the whole World, to see; even, as I write this passage!...

Mankind’s greatest and current offense, is the rejecting of Jesus,…and; His Messiah-ship. I repent of that, by pleading,…for His return. In your afflictions, we shall seek Jesus,…earnestly. Confess your sins, against Him,…and seek; His Father’s-Face, in all that you do!...

Then, and only then,…will both, (Father-and-Son); thereafter, enter,…into your heart. Convince Jesus, of your pure devotion. He shall pour, His Father’s-Spirit,…of Grace and Supplications; as you look upon He, whom we have all,…pierced: (“WITH,…OUR,…PRETENDING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
308456_th.gif
308456_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 828 times
117083_th.gif
117083_th.gif (5.17 KiB) Viewed 828 times
116205_th.gif
116205_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 828 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:17 pm

“KNITTED-TOGETHER,…IN,…LOVE!”…

Folks, it’s truly a very sad time,…for many; of our worldly churches, today!...

It seems that, the stench of spiritual-death,…surrounds us, (Jesus’,…Faithful,…Followers)!...

Many, of God’s own people,…have lost the vision; the truest hope of our original, gospel-message. Friends, “Where there is no vision, the people perish!”…(read, Proverbs 29:18).

We must remain, grounded-and-settled,…in this hope; with regards to our eternal-tomorrows!...(read, Colossians 1:23). Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); holds each and every one of us, accountable for our deeds and words!...

Yes, we are those,…commissioned by our living-God; to reach-out, to the largest audience possible. This goal, shall be reached,…ultimately; upon the very return, of His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Remember always, that,…to whom, much has been given; much-more is also, expected of them,…in return!... Amen.

I pray, that,…”We all come to finally realize, what we’ve been commanded to do!”…

We’re accountable for a great deal of knowledge. And, there’s no escaping the delivering of this,…all-too-important; gospel-message. None-of-us, can hold-on to God’s own Revelations,…and not be willing; to thereafter, stand-up and fight for our Heavenly-Father’s cause. That’s right!... Our very Salvation, is at stake here,…in the end!...

The Bride-of-Christ, is an elite-group of people,…proclaiming these truths; gathering all who will freely listen, ushering in those who truly care,…into, the Son’s own: Saving-Sheepfold!...

Yes, Jesus’ own indwelling Spirit,…is our; Hope-of-Glory!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…how much, is Jesus; abiding in you, today?... How much hope, do you really,…possess?... We all, need more,…Faith!... We reside in a planet, that’s gotten more hopeless,…by the minute.

How much of our own thinking-pattern, is surrendered to the Son-of-God?...(read, 2nd Corinthians 10:5). Ours, is truly an incredible,…potential. Is our number one goal, that of presenting every man and woman,…as being perfect; before the presence of Jesus?...(read, Colossians 1:28).

Are we comforting, other hearts-and-minds,…(“KNITTING-THEM-TOGETHER,…IN-THIS-LOVE”)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Yes, we are those,…who possess, a Love; of which the rest, of this hurting and lost world,…knows nothing, about. It’s why, ours,…must be ultimately; a developed passion and a great, personal desire to fill others,…more deeply: with this grounded vision, of ours!...

Yes, there are storms,…on the horizon. Storms, such as this globe has never,…seen before; yet, we are well-able to weather,…these future trials: set-before-us!...

Ours, are not,…great, philosophical; nor scholarly presentations. Satan’s own subtleness, has capitalized on those deceptions,…quite well; duping millions for centuries past. Ours, is rather,…a strong grip; on the Son-of-God!...

Yes, we cling only to His wording. Knitted together, we are all,…One-Family!...

We are, God’s own elite few,…a small, remnant-class of people; who are often, stirred,…but never: really shaken. God, many times,…takes, extreme measures; to get our, undivided-attention. Just like our Apostle Paul, (while in prison); we too, must bear-down and do,…even more: as these present times, get tougher!...

Don’t let your trials, bog-you-down. Remember, the Glory that is set-before-us. For, it’s no small-reward!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
112993_th.gif
112993_th.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 826 times
112557_th.gif
112557_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 826 times
100280_th.gif
100280_th.gif (6.88 KiB) Viewed 826 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:33 pm

“GAINING-FAVOR,…WITH,…THESE-FINDINGS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, could we possibly develop ourselves,…to do nothing; from selfish ambition or conceit, and in humility,…count others: more significant than yourselves?...(see, Philippians 2:3). Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

For, this is the very mindset of Christ-Jesus!... Because of Jesus’ exemplary servitude, His God and Father-in-Heaven,…highly exalted His only begotten Son!... And, today,…Jesus; has been bestowed much Authority, by His Heavenly-Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name). And, no,…I’m (Not) a Jehovah’s-Witness!...

All of it, has been done,…for the Glory-of-God!...(verse, 11). Folks, it is our living-God,…who works in His Son; and in you, (dear-reader, if only you would believe)… Yes, in the end,…all-things; shall work for our Creator’s good-pleasure!...(verse, 13).

So, let us (Jesus’ Faithful-Followers); continue to do all-things, without grumbling or disputing. So, that,…we may be found; blameless and innocent, children of Almighty-God,…without blemish; in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as beacons-of-lights,…in this present world!...(verses, 14-15).

Who of you, is genuinely concerned for the welfare,…of others?... Could it be, that we seek only,…our own interests; and never those of Christ’s-Cause?...(verses, 20-21). Whatever gain we have, let us count it as loss,…all for the sake; of Christ-Jesus!...(read, Philippians 3:7). For His sake, I too,…have suffered; the loss of many things, and count them all as rubbish,…in order that; I may gain Favor, with the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Please don’t mistaken me, for being a member of any sect and/or religious cult. I belong only, to God’s Son,…who; has purchased me with His own shed and atoning-blood!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122837_th.gif
122837_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 822 times
115451_th.gif
115451_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 823 times
113111_th.gif
113111_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 823 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:38 pm

“WORDS,…OF,…WISDOM”…

The pride of those, whom society declares as small,…is to always; speak of things, that involve answering “Yes”. And, in contrast,…those; whom we deem to being “Big”, never really utter “yes”,…to the things: that truly matter, in this present-age.

Anger, is (Not) an expression,…as much as; it is a swelling of sorts, of our inner-soul. And, all-things that appear swollen,…tend to give-off; the impression of being “Big”, but truly I say,…that: even this, is simply the evidence of an unsound-mind.

Gold, is likened to our women,…in that; although we men, often speak ill of them,…they: remain most desirable. As acid, serves to prove the purity of Gold,…so does Gold; serve to prove, mankind’s truest and corrosive nature. Yes, folks,….Gold; although the finest of all metals, is also the greatest of all,…corruptors!...

One ill-spoken word, can hurt more profoundly,…than; any double-edged sword. Humanity, holds over the “Beast-of-Burden”,…the advantage; of the spoken-word. But, the animal world is preferred,…when; our words become scarce, lacking in good-intentions. Speech has been gifted to mankind, by Almighty-God,…for; the expressing of our inner-thoughts. But, words are much like,…the leaves, on a tree; when in abundance, very little fruit is present,…between them!...

Discretion with words, is worth more than,…eloquence. Of, those who are infatuated with their own words,…we cannot expect; any real good-works. And, those who imply many words,…to explain themselves; of these, be very wary,…because; they are like, the Octopus,…who: hides his true-presence, in much ink!...

Often times, the words that we should have used,…while, in the Spirit; don’t present themselves, until it is,…much too late. Our greatest passions, are sometimes seen,…as; incurable diseases. And, the things that could come to cure,…our passions; is often termed, as truly dangerous, detrimental,…and: most deleterious, to our inner-spirit!...

Yet, the lack-of-passion,…results in stupidity. These passions, I speak of,…when, well-honed; and finely polished, can then be called,…devotions. Yes, friends,…passions; are ever present, even within those whom,…have renounced them. Those of us, who flee sin,…simply because; it is prohibited, inwardly remains the truest of sinners!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,….why is it; that we wretched-sinners, spend all of our lives,…sinning; to only then, begin confessing,…over and over, again and again?... Even though, I may remain alone,…I shall never; relinquish my free-will thoughts. The independence of my thoughts, is like the noblest of all,…aristocrats.

We own, our inner-thoughts,…on which ground; germinates nothing estranged, although the very execution,…of our inner-thoughts: may indeed be, very foreign to all of those who surround us. And, in closing,…remember always; that forgiveness is the truest-form of revenge, for all good men and women,…alike!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 820 times
328013_th.gif
328013_th.gif (6.92 KiB) Viewed 820 times
327905_th.gif
327905_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 820 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:08 pm

“ENDLESS,…REST”

Peace!…Peace!… These Angels, sing.
Good-will to mankind,…the Heavens, ring.
Christ our King,…has come to Earth;
God’s own Son, is born and,…living!....

Peace!… Peace!… This Joyful, strain.
Not of sorrow, sin,…nor pain.
Good-will to mankind,…we only, tell;
As our voices,…rise-and-swell…

Heaven’s Joy,…has come to Earth;
Born a babe,…of lowly birth.
And in Him, our Lord,…from Heaven;
God’s Eternal-Peace,…has been given!....

Peace!… Peace!… This story is;
As Angels, sing,…of Grace-and-Bliss.
For, on Mary’s,…gentle breast;
Lays this Gift,…of,…(“ENDLESS,…REST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 817 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 817 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 817 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:10 pm

“MASTERING,…CREATIVE,…SOLUTIONS!”…

I see life, as something to be protected,…not something; to be cast onto, the rubbish heap. (“Beautiful”) to me, means,…“Fairness, in the eyes of,…Almighty-God!”… (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)…

I don’t speak, of mere physical attractiveness,…but of you, (dear-reader and friends); being a special child, unique,…even, set-apart: for our Creator!...

We all need, to be sensitive to this,…uniqueness. We need to look, at the destiny, the providence,…and the; untold promises, in every child of our,…living God!...

His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…showed, just such tenderness; and concern for others. It’s all reflected, in His wonderful words. Sometimes, things don’t go smoothly,…never-the-less; others deserve our spiritual, concern.

And the benefits, for doing it,…will be seen; for generations, to come. In the relay race, that is this present life,…we must prepare; especially the young, to receive our baton,…so that, they too: can run this race,…after us!...

Our Maker, can change the World,…through; a single-life!...

Sometimes it seems, we have forgotten how to think,…creatively; to find sound, proper and beneficial alternatives,…to these challenges: we face in life.

Instead, we go with our feelings and emotions. Life’s experiences, teach us,…however; that firing from the hip, usually results in greater problems,…instead of solutions. We learn this, from our Lord,…Himself; for Jesus was, in addition to everything else,…a Master: at creative solutions!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg (23.28 KiB) Viewed 815 times
17343001_1036113009854319_2979514178398527734_n.jpg
17343001_1036113009854319_2979514178398527734_n.jpg (67.53 KiB) Viewed 815 times
Amazing-World-1-4K-UHD-700x394-474x300.jpg
Amazing-World-1-4K-UHD-700x394-474x300.jpg (47.61 KiB) Viewed 815 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:15 pm

“OUR,…HOPE,…ABOUNDS!”…

Friends, we all need to grasp and possess,…what our Apostle Peter; held so dear. Yes, hope!...

What Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); is offering us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), is nothing phony. It is truly, a reality!...

Yes, it’s the greatest and most exciting hope,…our hearts-and-minds; could possibly hold. Before the Day-of-Pentecost, Jesus said to Peter,…”When thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren!”…(read, Luke 22:32).

You see, dear-reader and friends,…the Holy-Spirit-Power; was not yet, poured-out unto the disciples. They would receive this Power-Source, poured-out unto them,…on that Day-and-Hour!...(Pentecost). It was a super-natural event, which converted those who received this,…Power!...

Peter, followed Jesus’ instructions,…as few men; ever have!...

During Peter’s life, none of Jesus’ disciples,…strengthened the brethren; more than, he did. Yes, how passionately,…the Son-of-God; wants His ministers, to strengthen the brethren. Do we, possess this kind of Love,…for our brethren?...

Can we see, how desperately,…others need to be; strengthened?...

Do we understand, how much we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); can truly help others, to build their own hope?... Do we possess, the necessary Love,…to do this?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Folks, there’s an important lesson here. No matter, how hopeless you may think,…your own circumstances, are; just wait upon Jesus, and he will turn your personal situation,…completely around: and all, for the better-good in the end!...

The Son, has taught me,…that, His Father’s-Hope; never dies. It’s always there, for us. But, we’ve got to want it,…just like, forgiveness; must also be, implored of God,…before we: could ever expect, to receive it!... If you don’t ask, you can’t receive!...

The conditions have already, been met by the Son’s accomplished merits. But, by asking,…we demonstrate; a free-will desire, to surrender our all, (even our selfishness): and thereafter, it’s when we can truly yield to the will of God!...

Nothing, is forced upon us!...

Ours, wouldn’t be a just and loving God,…if He; were to impose His Grace, upon us. But, rather,…He, lets us know; that it’s there, all,…for the asking!...

In the depths, of Peter’s own despair,…he found; a living-hope. And, so,…can we!...

Yes, we strengthen our brethren,…by feeding; the flock. Even as we walk, in the shadows of mountainous difficulties,…we are those; who remain, steadfastly filled with this,…eternal-hope!...

In the midst, of towering crises,…we fulfill, our commissioned duty; our obligation and our diligent work,…by sharing our hope: with you, (dear-reader and friends)!...

Yes, we are those,…who are filled, with joyful-anticipation; of a glorious future, which awaits those,…who believe!...

(“HOPE,…ABOUNDS”),…in our commission!... Amen.

Ours, is a mind-expanding,…vision. If ever, there was a time,…when we needed, this hope; it is now!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
100769_th.gif
100769_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 794 times
crown-of-love.jpg
crown-of-love.jpg (94 KiB) Viewed 796 times
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 796 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:26 pm

“BEARING,…WITNESS!”….

Wise men’s examples,…inspire us;
Who among us,…shall prepare?.
To do the same,…and follow Jesus;
Complete your lives,…and be aware!...

Denominations,…can’t be of God;
He desires unity,…among the Faithful.
Without compromising,…His Truth;
It’s necessary,…to believe this: you Faithful....

Sincere believers think,…it’s unimportant;
Saying simply, all are,…One-in-Christ.
Others feel, it’s divisive,…and sectarian;
Remember, confusion,…creates: combatants!....

Scriptures, make it,…quite-clear;
Although hidden,…to many.
You churches, be One,…linked-together;
Divine unity,…without smears!....

The call is,…on us;
His Spirit,…is moving.
And we,…must obey;
Just come, and be,…for Jesus!...

In fellowship,…with the Son;
By God’s,…Good-Grace.
We continue,…beyond this day;
(“BEARING,…WITNESS”),…to this One!...

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 792 times
312491_th.gif
312491_th.gif (6.16 KiB) Viewed 792 times
111786_th.gif
111786_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 792 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:59 pm

“SUBLIME,…AND,…SURREAL”…

Friends, may we all become more-and-more,…in tune; with our own, Apostle Peter!...(read, 1st Peter 3:15).

He sets us, a marvelous example in always being,…ready to answer; questions about our eternal-hope!...

Folks, we must know the very mind,…of our living-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); and be deeply grounded in our, study of the Holy-Scriptures!... All of it, in order to possess this endless hope. We must develop ourselves, even in the midst of all,…our fiery-trials!...

What an honor, to be able to share,…explain-and-teach; these deep truths, which we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers): have in turn, been taught. Our hope today, involves a vision of mind-staggering,…magnitude. Although, we see only a tiny beginning,…we must continue, to strive daily; working ever harder and diligently studying, God’s written Word!...

To the point, where we can etch our vision,…even, in the hearts-and-minds; of all those, willing to listen!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…are you ready; to give an answer, for this hope dwelling,…in you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Is your hope, strong enough to endure,…the future?... We must use our time, wisely. Yes, it takes time to build,…this eternal-hope, of ours!...

We must search deeply, into God’s-Word!... Because, within those written pages,…lies, boundless hope!... Today, we live in exceedingly difficult times. We are not called, into a plush lifestyle,…with no problems!...

The world’s-churches, would have you believing,…otherwise; they scatter seeds of deception. They teach erroneously, many half-truths and full-out-lies!... Our abundant life, refers to possessing spiritual-principles,…and not; acquiring worldly-riches!...

This is why, our living-God,…does not dwell; inside of any man-made Temple, Synagogue and/or Church!... He wants, no part in our,…hypocrisy. Unlike those, who play Church on Sunday mornings,…and attend Bible-Study, on Wednesday evenings; we are those, who have been chosen-and-destined,…by Almighty-God, Himself!...

Even, from before the very foundations of,…our planet. Our Heavenly-Father, is building His Family!...

Don’t forget that, He is in the,…”Creating,…Business”. Each one of us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); must be selected, by our Creator!...(read, John 6:44).

The very Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), knows all too well,…that no one; can come to Him, unless His own Father-in-Heaven,…(who sent Jesus, to us): draws you, towards His only begotten!... Amen.

Newsflash!... For those of you, who spend your lives,…searching-and-choosing, endlessly; your supposed, ideal church setting. And, for those who believe themselves,…to be already, “Saved”; by merely repeating, some preachers well-rehearsed speech,…about Salvation: know that, you have been completely,…duped!...

Only, after our Resurrection from the dead,…takes place; will we then, be able to claim having been,…”Born-Again”. This time, we shall be as Jesus,…stands, today; in the Spirit!... After, this Judgment-Day,…we shall know; who is truly, “Saved”,…and who: will be condemned. And, not,…before.

Doctrines-of-Devils, have been taught,…since before; the death of our first, early-disciples. Folks, the dead,…know; nothing-at-all. Dead, means,…dead!...

Humanity, has always found it most difficult,…to accept; God’s own Truths!...

And, so,…we tend to fabricate; many fables!...

Our Spirit, is known to be the actual,…”intellect”; of our entire character and personality. This part of us, is what returns back to the Father,…upon our fleshly-death!...

Yes, to be absent from our bodies,…is to be present; with our Creator!...

In the Resurrection, we shall be given,…an incorruptible-composition!... Simply, because,…flesh-and-blood; cannot ever inherit, this Kingdom-of-God!...

We shall be, as Jesus stands,…today; spirit-beings, immortal and truly-transcending,…all that is known, to be: (“SUBLIME,…AND,…SURREAL”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 788 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 790 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 790 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:25 pm

“SINCE,…THEN!”…

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He’s not come;
Still, my heart’s,…aflame.
With His Love,…day-and-night;
Since then,…this Love:
From above,…I claim!...

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He’s not fallen;
In me, forever-rings,…these-victory, bells.
With merriment,…and loud-sounds;
I’m reaching,…this World:
By making,…my rounds!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…with every hour;
He speaks-of,…His-Father’s-Power.
Lifting me, out,…these, pits-of-Hell;
Hear-me-ring,…these, Victory-Bells!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He dwells, in me;
As I shout, over,…land-and-sea.
At His table,…are daily spreads;
As we dine, on meat,…and fresh-bread!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He fills, my soul;
With oil-and-wine,…I press, my goals.
Boxing-and-battling,…all the Way;
Freeing captives,…who, have dismayed!...

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…in the skies;
Is where lies,…our Prize.
Oh, come with,…come-with-me;
As His-Spirit,…falls on thee:
Only Jesus, gives,…Victory!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 787 times
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 787 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 787 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:52 pm

“PERFECT,…PAY-OFFS,…AWAIT!”…

Friends, we are not just,…doomsayers; trying to scare people, into living a certain lifestyle!...

These are the most hopeless times, in mankind’s own history!...

We are called, to share a hope,…with this fallen world. There are solutions, to all the evils,…humanity, is suffering; daily. There is hope, no place else!...(read, John 6:66-69).

To whom, shall we go?... Only, Jesus-of-Nazareth possesses the words of,…eternal-life!... And, we too, (like our Apostle Peter); believe and are most sure, that Jesus is the Anointed-One,…of God!...(yes, the Christ and/or Messiah).

Jesus, the only begotten Son-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Most of humanity, doesn’t have an inkling about,…this mind-splitting, future. How can we witness, the hopelessness in this planet,…and not desire, feverishly; to help others?... Getting the gospel-message, out there,…is the only way; in which we, can best express the very,…Love-of-Christ!...

Can we, Love our fellow man-or-woman,…like Jesus; Loves His own God and Father-in-Heaven?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Our hope, lies in this inheritance!...(read, 1st Peter 1:4). No matter the trials we face, on Earth,…nothing can damage; our eternal-hope. Why?... Because, it is laid-up in Heaven,…where the Father-and-Son; both reside!...(read, Colossians 1:5).

Nothing can steal it. Though, we do have to,…guard it, well. We are those, kept and guarded by the very Power-of-God,…through our exercised Faith!...(read, 1st Peter 1:5). Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…is your heart-and-mind; stayed constantly on the return, of God’s Son?...

We live, many seasons of extremity and in,…dire-straits!...

So much danger, happens daily all around us,…seemingly; with no end, in sight. There is much, heaviness-of-heart,…through manifold temptations. These trials, set before us,…try our Faith. Yet, just as fine gold-and-silver is purified,…by firing; so shall we, be also found,…unto praise, honor and glory: at the appearing of Jesus-Christ!...(read, 1st Peter 1:6-7).

Remember, folks!... It is only, for a little while. Yes, only for a short-season. Thereafter, tremendous payoffs,…await those; who believe!...

So, don’t ever forget our magnificent hope. It leads us, directly into the,…”Appearing of God’s own Son!”…

I pray, that,…”You, grow daily in your Faith. And, in the true-knowledge of God’s written,…Word!”… Amen.

For, we speak of things,…that, even; the very Angels-in-Heaven, desire to look into!...(read, 1st Peter 1:12). Notice-well, in (verse 21); that Peter knew, the distinction between Father-and-Son!... Do you, dear-reader and friends?...

It is, through the Son’s accomplished merits, (and/or deeds); that we today, have become true-believers,…in Jesus’ own: God and Father-in-Heaven!... It was God, who raised His Son,…from the Dead!...

And, it was God,…who gives the Son; all of His exalted Glory, (as personal recompense, for fulfilling His Father’s will). So, that ultimately,…our Faith-and-Hope, can remain always; steadfastly in God, whom we trust!...

Friends, it is God,…who dictates; who does all the invoking, the empowering, the exalting. Only He, commissions, ordains and commands,…all-things; which He has, created. There is no other, like God!... He puts all-things, in their proper,…place-and-order.

Both Father-and-Son, remain uniquely proper. Each, deserving their respective roles,…Honor-and-Glory!... Each, donning their own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”… Just as promised, unto us,…who-believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
12687866_789672631165026_1553631177507654893_n.jpg
12687866_789672631165026_1553631177507654893_n.jpg (29.83 KiB) Viewed 785 times
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg
17342668_1037633976368889_2547481109815175347_n.jpg (23.28 KiB) Viewed 785 times
17343001_1036113009854319_2979514178398527734_n.jpg
17343001_1036113009854319_2979514178398527734_n.jpg (67.53 KiB) Viewed 785 times